15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre OwnerRez

Software de aluguel de férias, sincronização de calendário, software de reservas, gerenciamento de propriedades, sites hospedados, modelos de e-mail agendados, relatórios.

Saiba mais sobre o OwnerRez

Vantagens:

The engineering team is constantly rolling out new features and 3rd party integrations that help us continue improving the overall guest experience pre-stay, intra-stay, and post stay.

Desvantagens:

More features for long term renters - for invoicing and blocking off purposes.

Notas do OwnerRez

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O OwnerRez tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 181 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o OwnerRez antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (181)

Shelley
Shelley
Ócio, viagens e turismo, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

By far the best channel manager and PMS for the money!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent! I'm so glad I found it, it has really solved all my problems and for the price, it is comparable in cost to many of the other sites and less expensive than quite a few of them.

Vantagens:

OwnerRez works really great. It's SO robust and has so many features! I'm very pleased with it - I've looked at a dozen different systems and did a test run of about 4 of them. None could do what OwnerRez does - it allowed me to do several functions I was unable to do in the other systems. And a HUGE PLUS: the customer support is amazing. They reply very quickly (business hours) and are extremely helpful.

Desvantagens:

It takes quite a bit of time to get set up in the beginning - but that is going to be the case with EVERY good PMS or channel manager. Once you get it set up, it's a breeze to use. Just know and expect to put some time at the beginning.

Will
Manager, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Stop thinking about it and switch!!!

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Every step of the way has been great. Yes, there is some work on the front end, but that depends on how fully you want to get into all that OR can do for you. We feel the work has been well worth it and continue to expand on how heavily we lean on OR to do the work for us! We are fans!!

Vantagens:

OR has thought of everything!! We represent about 300 properties and the amount of time OR has saved us, or freed up for us to spend on more meaningful work is unbelievable. We are so much better at our job and can offer our hosts so much more than ever before. If there is an issue, emailing the Help Desk is so easy, they respond in a very reasonable time and keep you up to date if the answer takes some time to dig into. OR never disappoints.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, we cannot think of anything to put in this category.

Guillermo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

it works but needs a lot of improvement

3,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The system works that it is important and their pricing it is competitive something that I appreciate but the system needs a lot of improvement

Desvantagens:

I would love to get hear by OwnerRez. We have problems because we can't get response from customer support. They are telling us that the problem is our something that it is not and every time we need something we got no answer. I would like to SPEAK with them but they don't even provide a phone number to users ( you can imagine) , also many promised things are not complete . I would like to tell all of this directly to them but it is impossible. Maybe once you put this kind of " reviews" they can hear you

Lisa
Co-Owner, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 11–50 funcionários

Best PM Software Available

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Five star! We love OwnerRez - fairly intuitive and responsive support.

Vantagens:

Once you get a feel and understanding for how OwnerRez is set up (the different pieces) I find it very intuitive and easy to use. Easy to make adjustments and customize surcharges/discounts for each home. Integrates well with other critical software systems.

Desvantagens:

Owner statement formats and accounting - not very robust. Plenty of work arounds available.

laura
Hotelaria, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

BEST Tech Company for Short Term Rentals Highly Recommend It

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I had low expectations when I first started the free trial of this company service for my 3 year old Airbnb rental business. Everything felt a bit intimidating to start with. But boy once I got assigned by the onboarding team I was blown away by their reps' efficiency in email responses and especially the complimentary training by Adrielle. She is so sharp, competent and knows the products in and out. I attended their free webinars, watched and read so many training tutorials Adrielle sent me. Everything was so well documented and it completely boosted my confidence that I can do this thing. The one thing drew me to try this product is the direct booking website, since I am really struggling with my Airbnb bookings and I am trying to cut cost and be more competitive in pricing by eliminating the Airbnb platform fees. Adrielle walked me through on how to set up the website and she even sent me a customized tutorial video after I sent them an email with more questions. I tell you this company works like a well oiled machine. What surprised me and also impressed me is that they have some very experienced property managers on the team who are not your typical young tech guys but older ladies who know a lot about the hospitality industry and are so tech savvy. I can't tell you how pleased I am with everything they do. I even looked up if they are publicly traded company, as I am prepared to buy their stocks if they are. That's how impressed I am by this company and its employees. I highly recommend them to anyone who has a rental business. They will help you to succeed. No doubt!

Vantagens:

Exceptional Customer Service, Outstanding Onboarding Training, Competent and Very Professional Employees very pleasant to Work with, the best company I've dealt with in a LONG TIME. I am beyond happy with their product and service.

Desvantagens:

I have not noticed any cons so far. To me the monthly cost is well worth it if I can get even just one booking out of the service.

Cindy

Get the CONNECT service

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Once I got on the connect team and connected with one of their members by the name of Layla, who was absolutely amazing she was patient she was kind she was understanding she listened. She outlined our calls, followed up on things went over things if I had questions concerns. She is an amazing person and I truly enjoyed our one on one’s and learned SO MUCH! I appreciate OwnerRez and the way that they go with their web meetings. I belong to numerous Facebook groups that support OwnerRez. I find that they have numerous resources that are invaluable to me as I go through the process of learning more and more about the software that manages my business. I feel confident now because of Layla’s help and everyone there at OwnerRez helping go over the things that need to be set correctly in the software. I feel like I am set up for success. I look forward to many bookings on my website!

Vantagens:

I chose OwnerRez my number one reason was that it was an American based company and I was speaking to Americans everything after that was gravy

Desvantagens:

So far, I don’t have a least that I like about OwnerRez. I have nothing but good things to say at this point in time I truly believe this is a amazing company that would help many people that are trying to do short term rentals especially if you have several.

Kristina
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Don't know what we'd do without OwnerRez!

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Thankful to have OwnerRez for our short term rental business. Worth every penny- especially for their Pro-Connect service.

Vantagens:

Dependability, Ease of use, Customer Service.

Desvantagens:

A bit of a learning curve, but overall worth it!

Louise
Owner I CEO, Canadá

Five Stars!!!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Five Stars!!! - OwnerRez is a great company and a fabulous property management solution. Their platform is user-friendly, packed with essential features, and provides excellent customer support. Highly recommended for anyone looking to manage their vacation rental properties efficiently!

Desvantagens:

Starting up, learning everything, not having a support phone number.

Sherri
Affiliate Broker, EUA
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo

One stop shopping!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Exceptional and I am happy that I decided to go this route for my rental. Hopefully my rentals will grow and they will all run through OwnerRez.

Vantagens:

First of all, the customer support has been unreal. It is a little overwhelming when you are just starting in this business. I just started my rental in April 2024. I set up in other sites and my friend suggested using OwnerRez to manage all sites. Best advice I listened to.

Desvantagens:

It was a little difficult to set up at first but my one-on-one with [sensitive content hidden] was a lifesaver.

Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2–10 funcionários

OwnerRez Saved My Sanity

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Life saving, life altering, and a greater ROI for me!

Vantagens:

It absolutely integrated my entire vacation rental process. It is truly life changing. OwnerRez handles all my direct bookings, my booking.com bookings, my Airbnb bookings, collects all the payments, and does all of the communications (and can even auto update the door codes).

Desvantagens:

It was a time consuming setup process, but it was well worth every minute spent. (In fairness, as a rookie user i created 7 listings at once.)

Brenda
Managing Partner, EUA

Back to business!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Nirvana! I honestly was so relieved the day we went live with 43 listings. The support, functionality of the software, the website ….. all above an beyond. I literally lost 2 years of my life with GUESTY trying to make their solution work.

Vantagens:

We spent 2 PAINFUL years trying to make the MYVR to GUESTY transition work until we finally found OwnerRez and transitioned in 2 months with their amazing support team and I am overwhelmed with how EVERYTHING WORKS and now we can stop spending endless hours on our technology solutions and get back to the business of managing our properties and serving our guests and owners.

Desvantagens:

Such a minor issue but we need owner generated reservations to be passed to Breezeway as a reservation and not just a block of time.

Brian
Principal, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Dont Sleep on OwnerRez. Highly recommend.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I couldn't be happier. It's a great product with great customer support at a fair price. To me, this is a must-have as a vacation rental operator.

Vantagens:

I have yet to find a feature that's "missing" from OwnerRez. Everyday it feels like I find a new feature and/or use for the software. It really does everything I need it to with other features that I didn't even know I'd want until I discovered and used them. Their customer service is absolutely wonderful. Every question asked is responded to quickly and in detail.

Desvantagens:

It's ugly. Truly this is a non-issue as a user, and one that shouldn't stop anyone from selecting OwnerRez to manage their vacation rentals. But the marketer in me knows that if this software was a little more aesthetically pleasing and intuitive, they'd secure more new users.

Rebecca

Perfect software for a Vacation Rental Owner Manager

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: A little over a year before VRBO was purchased by Expedia I had ventured into the vacation rental market with just one property. At that time 95% of my bookings came via VRBO, with the remaining 5% coming from Airbnb. The first year was very good. When ownership of VRBO transferred, my business dropped by nearly 70% and customer support became essentially non-existent. In my frustration with being subject to the whim of large corporations, I was determined to create a simple way for guests to book directly with me. I knew this would mean I needed a way to manage my calendar, present rates and allow online booking. For nearly a week I researched various vacation rental management platforms before deciding OwnerRez was the best fit. OwnerRez was fantastic, they gave me all kinds of tips on how to build my website, how to set-up a merchant account and how to configure OwnerRez to accurately reflect my intentions. Since onboarding with them I have watched them continually improve their platform, adding more capabilities, simplifying processes and generally adapting to the evolving vacation rental marketplace. Through it all, their interface has remained about the same and their amazing customer support hasn't changed a bit. Thanks to OwnerRez, my vacation rental is no longer dependent on large booking sites, though I do still take bookings via Airbnb and VRBO. More than 50% of my business comes directly through my website. I cannot recommend OwnerRez highly enough!

Vantagens:

OwnerRez software is incredibly easy it is to integrate with a website. Thanks to this software, my guests can check availability, get quotes, book, and check reviews collected from several sights and right on my website. I've never had an issue with my website not performing correctly or with incorrect information being presented to my guests. For those who are curious about what the guest interface looks like on a self-built website take a look at TheRedwoodRetreat.com. All dynamic information on this website is provided through and controlled by my OwnerRez account. I have only the most basic layman's knowledge of web design, software interface and computer technology in general, yet I was able to build my own website through which guests can book directly with me. Beyond supporting website integration, OwnerRez has flexibility in almost all aspects of control, from rates and length of stay to seasonality and custom integrations with commercial booking sites such as Airbnb and VRBO. Their custom e-mail templates offer endless possibilities for creating great guest interactions, notifying third parties. I even use them to send myself reminders to give guests special offers when there are short gaps in my calendar. OwnerRez is constantly making improvements to adapt to the ever-changing vacation rental marketplace. Their help articles and customer support are insightful and provide step-by-step processes for some of the more complicated aspects of set-up.

Desvantagens:

There are still more features on OwnerRez than I actually use. This is not a 'con', but it is critically important to take the time to understand how you are supposed to do what you are trying to do when using OwnerRez. The vast flexibility of the program means there is plenty of room for user error. In most cases a warning will present if you create a clear conflict. But if you make an error in your rates and don't catch it, you may be giving a lucky guest a great deal without knowing it. OwnerRez has done a great job of providing well written, easy to follow help articles. My technique for making sure I don't create problems for myself is to search the help archive for articles regarding what-ever it is I want to do and read them carefully before diving into my project. There is one area I'd like to see improved: Currently the financial reports provide great information and flexibility. However, they have no way to capture the credit card processing fee's I pay through my merchant account. Providing an integration with merchant accounts which allows credit card processing fees to be captured would bring this area of reporting up to the outstanding standard OwnerRez has already set.

Sarah
NA, Canadá
Petróleo e energia, Profissional autônomo

Simplify Your Rental Management with OwnerRez

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

OwnerRez has revolutionized my property rental management, taking every aspect to new levels of efficiency and professionalism. Its user-friendly interface and flawless calendar sync have eradicated any worries of double bookings. Its seamless payment processing and automatic door code setup have streamlined once time-consuming tasks into effortless procedures. The automatic sync feature eliminates the need for manual updates across multiple channels, saving me time and ensuring consistency across all platforms. The option to schedule personalized, automatic emails adds an additional layer of convenience and enhances guest satisfaction. However, what truly distinguishes OwnerRez is its exceptional customer service—a team always willing to go above and beyond to ensure my success. OwnerRez isn't just a tool; it's an indispensable partner for any property owner striving for excellence in the rental market. It simplifies the entire rental management experience, making it essential for any property owner in today's competitive market.

Desvantagens:

I haven't encountered any significant issues or drawbacks that would warrant criticism. OwnerRez consistently delivers on its promises and continues to impress with its ongoing updates and improvements. So, while I understand the importance of balanced feedback, I must honestly say that I have yet to find a con with OwnerRez.

Chester
Owner/Manager, EUA

Awesome Product

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Before retiring and managing my rental property I was in the IT department of a large hospital for 40 years, involved in application development, vendor application management and a technical systems engineer, MCSE, CNE, CCNA, VCP. So I have had a lot of experience with software and systems. I had been using another property management product for a year that was absolutely horrible and had zero enhancements to the product while I was with them. The main reason that I chose this product to begin with was that it offered me the ability to offer my guests property damage protection and trip cancellation insurance for a property owner that has only one property, all the other products required the owner to have/manage at least 5 properties. After test driving the product for the free trial period I quickly found that this product was for me and dumped my prior vendor like a hot potato. The system is rich in all the major features that a property owner could ask for like a large number of payment methods, legal agreement integration including guest online signing, email templates, triggers and tracking, listing site integration, travel insurance, property damage protection and a host of others. The owners/developers of this product actually do listen to their customers, I have been with them for a short 5 months and have seen a number of enhancements in that short time. Their response time for questions is very quick and they have answered all my questions. I highly recommend this product.

Vantagens:

The setup process was straight forward and includes a Setup Interview to make sure that you configure the minimum configuration to get things going. After you have configured the system they also include an import feature so that you can import all your information from excel to make the transition a breeze. You are able to modify an invoice on the fly before sending the quote to the guest to include additional line items like a Special Discount, change a charge, delete a line item, etc. You have complete control over the invoice and how it will be presented to the guest, absolutely fantastic.

Desvantagens:

The rates database is separate from the seasons database and I feel if the rates were included in the seasons database it would make the setup process a little easier.

Resposta do OwnerRez

há 7 anos

Thanks, Chester! We appreciate having you as a customer! Lot of great new features just around the corner.

Stephanie
Ócio, viagens e turismo, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best customer support ever!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My biggest business problem is, what's going on right now, today? The different screens I have at my fingertips helps me keep my pulse on what is happening today, tomorrow and next week.

Vantagens:

I love what this software does for me. The daily tracking and the ease of having the information I need right at my fingertips. The customer support is second to none. I'm learning more and more as I dive into it and there are so many things that OwnerRez anticipated and already have in the software. The customer service has been awesome and very responsive. I'm not techy but they help me through each little road block I hit.

Desvantagens:

Granted, there is a learning curve as with any software. So, my own frustration was my biggest enemy. I quickly asked for help when I was lost and always quickly received a response.

Susan
Susan
Property Owner/Mgr of 5 vacation rentals, Bermudas
Fonte: GetApp

Owner Rez completely simplified how we run our business

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Owner Rez has the most outstanding customer service I have ever experienced. I have never not gotten a response to a question within 30 minutes or less, and that’s day or night.

Vantagens:

Pricing is reasonable Very useful options available to manage multiple vacation rentals across multiple channels Interfaces seamlessly with QuickBooks Interfacing seamlessly with our Website Robust automated guest emails and triggers

Desvantagens:

The calendar is fixed by month and not following which makes seeing turnovers at month end very difficult to see No way to send emails on a certain day of the week (I.e./ remind guests it’s trash day) No way to allow other people to also be able to log in and only see the calendar but not the financial side. This would be useful for cleaners etc.

Sheron
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The absolutely best software for vacation rental owners to manage bookings, emails, etc.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My experience has been better than I expected. Because I am not very computer savvy, I really appreciate their suggestions and links to where I need to go.

Vantagens:

Anytime I have a question and contact OwnerRez I hear back from them very quickly. They always answer my question, but also make suggestions for things they notice on my site with them that could use some tweaking. I love that because I am with OwnerRez I am able to require accidental damage insurance for all bookings, regardless of where they originate from. Without OwnerRez I would not have been able to do that since Inhave only 2 vacation rentals.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing.in I don’t like. It has done everything and much more than I expected.

Garry
Garry
Small Business Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

OwnerRez does everything I need in a vacation rental software, and a bunch I didn't know I needed.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It makes running my business easier than I could have imagined. It's the one system I can't live without. The automation that it provides makes it so I don't hardly need to lift a finger. Many people say that Short Term Rentals are not passive income investments. OwnerRez challenges this notion.

Vantagens:

I wish I could give 6 or 7 stars for Features and Functionality and Customer Support. The software and support team are outstanding. I've tried running booking plugins on a Wordpress site, and that gave me lots of headaches. While searching for new plugins, I found OwnerRez and a few other similar applications. After researching reviews online, I narrowed it down to two and tried the other one first. It still left me wanting in some areas. Then I tried OwnerRez and I was hooked. Since I had other issues with Wordpress overall, I jumped right in and added the OwnerRez hosted web site too. It's super easy to configure, and very reasonably priced. And did I mention the support is awesome? Every once in a while I find something new that I think would be a great addition. Some of those have already been incorporated as new features in the product.

Desvantagens:

I briefly considered giving 4 stars for Ease of Use, because there are so many options and features that sometimes it's overwhelming. But overall, I think that's a great thing, and it wouldn't be fair to rate them less than 5 stars. And anything that I have trouble with, I just send an email to the support team and get a response within a few hours. Or if I can't find a feature, they let me know exactly where it's located. The more I use it, the easier it becomes.

Keith
Short Term Rental Operator, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing Property Management Software for Short Term Rentals- It's Useful Even if You Only Have 1 STR

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: My overall experience with Ownerrez has been phenomenal. Even though it was a steep learning curve, the customer support, the help articles, and the help videos have been more than supportive in ensuring I had a smooth onboarding process. The features & integrations OR provides (security deposit, rental agreement, etc.) really help me to start my Airbnb last year.

Vantagens:

I enjoy the fact that ownerrez helps me manage my Airbnb listing like a business and helps me to automate things I didn't realize could be automated. Even though Airbnb does have similar features, I love how OR allows me to pivot onto other platforms and with direct bookings if needed.

Desvantagens:

I don't like the fact that there isn't an app to download from the app store. I also wish there was more customization features on the rental agreement in terms of text boxes that are mandatory. For example, I wish I could have a separate textbox that the requires the name for each guest rather than typing a bunch of names in 1 textbox

Richard
Owner, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent value for money, with unparalleled support

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Although we are a very small business, we always receive prompt and courteous responses to our support questions. Setup and maintenance are easy to master. Integration with our credit card payments was very easy to implement.

Vantagens:

All the information we need in one place and the ability to save time in most day to day vacation rental activities.

Desvantagens:

Doesn't integrate in to the same extent with all OTA's However, not really the fault of the software itself, more an issue with the API's of the OTA's

Shannon
Fonte da avaliação

Concierge Support Team is Amazing!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: A bit on the stressful side - initially, I started with a focus to only launch a direct-booking website and somehow got off track with API integrations and experienced a serious problem with the PM API set up with VRBO, had that reversed, and then my VRBO listing was "broken" for almost a week. As of today, so far it seems we're back on track so I'm happy about that.

Vantagens:

Simplifying my listings into one dashboard and most importantly the option for direct bookings that are as professional, if not more, than OTA's. Working with the concierge team, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredible.

Desvantagens:

I'm still learning and getting familiar with all OwnerRez has to offer; at first I thought it was a bit clunky but as I said I'm still learning. I wish there were a feature to allow for messaging, e.g. similar to Smartbnb that pushes communication to guests in a reservation messaging thread via an app. This seems to be an industry standard, so I hope this functionality will be a future implementation. For now, I will maintain Airbnb guest communication primarily pushed through Smartbnb as all of my autoresponders are currently set up there and it works well. Plus, Airbnb "grades" hosts on their response times to guest communication via their messaging app / messaging thread.

Glad I switched to OR as my PMS

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This is an exceptional product with massive value for money for the size of my operations. I would highly recommend OwnerRez just for the product features but, when you add in the top-notch customer service/help, you have a true winner. Due to the features included in the software, there is a learning curve but it's genuinely worth the effort.

Vantagens:

So many. I'm not sure I can define a short list. Also, my use might be quite different than yours. But, this is not a feature to many but the response time and value of the customer responses to help requests is truly exceptional.

Desvantagens:

Need to add inquiry communication not just post-booking for VRBO integration.

Leonardo

Best for the price

Vantagens:

Price, easy to use, API, guest messages including email and sms, customer service, constant platform updates and improvements.

Desvantagens:

Poor owner portal and just major API channels connect

Robin
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, great Customer service

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: My experience from the very start has been great.

Vantagens:

I really like their user interface and support. The way they communicate their How To's makes using the system very easy. Its not technical, its very user friendly. They also give examples in their how to's which help explain how to use a feature. very helpful.

Desvantagens:

I'd like to have more flexible options with setting up discounts.