Sobre Apptivo

A powerful online CRM system to manage sales & marketing activities for your business. Integrated, highly configurable, easy to use.

Saiba mais sobre o Apptivo

Vantagens:

A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization.

Desvantagens:

Some features are missing (Round Robin algorithm, duplication filter, etc).

Notas do Apptivo

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Apptivo tem uma classificação geral de 4.4 em 5 estrelas com base em 593 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (593)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Uso

Classificar por

Você já usou o Apptivo antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Marisela E.
Marisela E.
EUA
Fonte: GetApp

Customer Support is very Responsive

5 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it. The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few. I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Vantagens:

Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Desvantagens:

Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

Sunil K.
Sunil K.
Manager, EUA
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo

Decent Suite of Productivity Apps

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

Vantagens:

One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Desvantagens:

Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

Olga C.
Partnerships and Engagement Officer, Reino Unido
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software, great value for money

5 há 2 meses

Comentários: Apptivo helped my organisation create a central system for accessing information about our wide network of contacts and organisations, and helped the team to streamline project management processes.

Vantagens:

Apptivo is a user-friendly software for managing information about stakeholders and organisations, with great functionality for segmenting stakeholders, project management, and integration with other applications like Slack.

Desvantagens:

Any functionality issues were quickly resolved by the Apptivo team. The event management functionality could be expanded beyond creating target lists and email campaigns.

Bhumika G.
Sr Account Manager, Malásia
Segurança e investigações, 51-200 funcionários

Awesome support team

3 semana passada Novo

Comentários: I really like the support them.. the product is not very user-friendly but support teams are very helpful.

Vantagens:

Honestly, the product is not user-friendly.

Desvantagens:

everything -.. too complicated and not user-friendly.. .. since we are less than 10 users it doesn't make any sense to add Adhoc service expense for the setup.

Steve H.
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2-10 funcionários

Nice Product for the Money

5 há 3 meses

Comentários: Very good experience thus far.

Vantagens:

This platform is user friendly and is cost effective.

Desvantagens:

Possibly shorten the length of the screen shots to where you dont have to scroll down

Niraj K.
CA, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários

is so good

3 há 2 anos

Comentários: last one month
they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup
language problem for contamination support
time zone issues for telephonic support

Vantagens:

this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Desvantagens:

Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

Chris V.
Manager, Reino Unido
Atacadistas, 2-10 funcionários

Great all in One CRM function

5 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: It has taken me time to learn (but all will be the same) but with the support team I managed to create a CRM suit to my business. I have grown with Apptivo and have seen many other tools available I even did not know existed.

Vantagens:

This CRM has all you need to run a company small or large. It automates your day to day tasks and simplify your processes. Price is the best part. You do not have to pay over the moon for other similar and probably even with less functions CRM's in the market.

Desvantagens:

Integration between "apps" but there is a way round this if you know how. If you do not know the support is very helpful.

Dawn B.
Marketing Manager, Reino Unido
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11-50 funcionários

Customisation Made Us Use Apptivo Far More Than Previously

4 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: The additional customisation work, training and attention delivered by the dedicated service team has been excellent. It has moved on from being a simple contact and email marketing system to a business tool that helps our internal processes, providing centralisation and greater visibility.

Vantagens:

Customisation. Apptivo undertook customisation of the Opportunity, Project and Cases Apps for us to mirror our engineering project process and supplier relationships to order to centralise and provide visibility of opportunity pipeline, project status and problem areas, in addition to being a daily productivity and collaboration tool for the external sales team. This customisation and training is recent but it promises to be cost effective.

Desvantagens:

Marketing Campaigns. The design and set up of campaigns is not as intuitive as you might hope but Apptivo is a software that is designed to manage every aspect of your business, so it is not a deal breaker.

Rick T.
Sales Manager, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 11-50 funcionários

Great Sales Tool

5 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Apptivo has turned out to be a good CRM tool for our sales department. It is easy to track our leads as they go through the sales process. It has a lot more features to it that we are currently not using. I plan to in the near future.

Vantagens:

We got to set up our sales funnel the way we wanted it to be. It is pretty easy to change things within the software without having to contact anyone.

Desvantagens:

There are times I want to print some of the screens and it doesn't seem to be easy to do. But I must admit that I'm not a techy type person. also we have had problems with our office 365 interfacing with it.

Bill B.
Director, Investor Relations, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários

Apptivo CRM review

5 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I rely on the CRM to track all communications with contacts, and to track contact specific data

Vantagens:

Extremely stable, doesn't crash. Excellent chat support, excellent project management migrating from former CRM to Apptivo. Good overall value

Desvantagens:

Email client; in particular the "Association" (Apptivo lingo) of emails received to contacts. The mail client also has minimal formatting capability so I do everything through Outlook

Gina M.
Product Owner, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários

Exceeded Expectations

5 há 5 meses

Comentários: The onboarding team was wonderful and addressed every issue that came up. They were incredibly responsive and Apptivo delivered on all the features we wanted/needed. Apptivo is an absolutely critical part of our business at every level. From lead management, to sales and quoting, to implementation and onboarding of new customers. It is so much more than a CRM for us.

Vantagens:

The onboarding team made sure all of our data was transferred over as we expected and they made everything so easy for us. It is really feature complete so we were able to eliminate multiple other systems and consolidate so it is easier for all staff involved.

Desvantagens:

The Outlook integration has had some trouble with calendar appointments that we had to work through.

Don L.
Don L.
Chief Revenue Officer, EUA
Maquinário, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Apptivo is THE Best CRM Software System Available!!

5 há 7 meses

Comentários: Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality! After going through the selection process and reviewing all of the "top CRM Solutions" in great depth, I chose Apptivo and I am super glad that I did! Apptivo keeps the system simple to use, which is a must for sales reps, and provides the customization required. The other "top CRM Solutions" have forgotten what salespeople are REALLy looking for in their CRM tool and as a result, made their system more cumbersome for the user. Not Apptivo, they are deploying their system in the right way and there is no extra charge for excellent customer service! The Apptivo team closely manages my account and QUICKLY addresses any items that I want to change. This has been an excellent rollout!

Vantagens:

Ease of use and customization is awesome! They have kept the system simple while implementing a number of dynamic and intuitive functions. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Most CRM companies just want to sell a boxed product and forget about the user. Apptivo takes the time to identify what the user truly is trying to accomplish and then customizing the software to precisely meet the users' requirements.

Desvantagens:

NONE! There are no cons with Apptivo! The system is EXCELLENT!

Chris R.
Director, Reino Unido
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários

New CMS software

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: Apptivo has enabled us to maintain and improve our diary management, transitioning away from a much more expensive older established CRM system, which now feels quite outdated and slow by comparison after just a few weeks of using Apptivo.

Vantagens:

This product is easy to use, once you leave behind any legacy training from your old software! It also comes with an excellent APP which enables you to INSTANTLY access your diary anywhere you are. this is a big plus. Once you understand the logic of the programme you realise there is a lot of functionality available to you. We will be picking up various new apps as we need them. this aspect is also helpful as you are not paying for anything you do not need.... until you need it!

Desvantagens:

Not a fault of the software, but our biggest challenge is simply unlearning how the old software worked, along with the absence of a right click function - which is the same for any browser based software.

Mark P.
Vice President, EUA
Seguros, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great CRM software with excellent service

5 há 11 meses

Comentários: As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Vantagens:

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Desvantagens:

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Shannon M.
Office Manager, EUA
Transporte marítimo, 11-50 funcionários

Learning and loving

5 ano passado

Comentários: The more I learn, the more I love it!

Vantagens:

I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

Desvantagens:

I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

Kevin M.
Sales Manager, Austrália
Mobiliário, 2-10 funcionários

Great Value and exceptional support

5 ano passado

Comentários: Moving from an Excel-based CRM which was not regularly updated, or even used by most of the team, we had plenty of room to improve. There are lots of products out there and we investigated quite a few. Some were cost-prohibitive and others just didn't feel comfortable, but with Apptivo, there was so much information, so much support, and all at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to everyone I discuss our CRM with.

Vantagens:

In discussing our needs, I felt straight away that this was a company we could work with. The team went out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we wanted, even if we weren't always sure and changed our minds. they worked with us to ensure a great outcome, and as we now expand the suite of options we are using within the Apptivo framework, they're giving us the same level of service. Very highly recommended, give them a go and you'll not regret it.

Desvantagens:

I can't really think of anything. I can get in touch with someone by a multiplicity of methods and so far, they've always been able to resolve my issues, or at least explain why what I wanted is not practical or possible.

Ted M.
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

New user that is loving the customization and support

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Vantagens:

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started. I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Desvantagens:

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo. Features I would like to see: 1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan 2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items 3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Lucious G.
Director, Nigéria
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários

Here's What You Need to Know

Comentários: Fulfilling

Vantagens:

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices. That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free! I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem. I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force. I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address. If i keep going on, i won't stop

Desvantagens:

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Dave C.
VP/COO, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Vantagens:

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Desvantagens:

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

há 2 anos

Hello Dave, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again! Team Apptivo

Michael A.
CIO, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 11-50 funcionários

General

4 há 3 anos

Comentários: Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Vantagens:

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Desvantagens:

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

há 2 anos

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again! Team Apptivo

Robert P.
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Making a small business look large and professional

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Vantagens:

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Desvantagens:

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices. Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen. My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

há 3 anos

Hi Robert! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it. I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected] Thanks again!

Vernessa T.
Vernessa T.
Freelance Writer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

4 há 4 anos

Comentários: I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities. I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run). Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Vantagens:

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others. I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity. The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related. If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Desvantagens:

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time. Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall. The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year. They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed. Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls). The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

há 3 anos

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Heath B.
IT Manager, Reino Unido
Alimentação e bebidas, 11-50 funcionários

Designed for us

5 há 6 meses

Comentários: We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

Vantagens:

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

Desvantagens:

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Marisa N.
Manager of Operations, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários

SDFRA Review of Apptivo

5 há 11 meses

Comentários: The overall experience has been great! By building this project with the Apptivo team, we were able to update our claims system and member database system, which was 12 years old. We can now run reports, track membership dues, grants provided to the members, communicate, document, run checks, etc. This system is very robust, and that is what we asked of the Apptivo team. We are still working on the project and just launched our "go-live" in-house and are very happy with it so far.

Vantagens:

The most impactful feature of the Apptivo app is the administration and membership portal access. We have approximately 1,300 that will be utilizing this application. The membership side product is very straightforward; thank you to the Apptivo team for allowing our team to provide our feedback and fix any issues quickly for us to test. The integration of the new system was very smooth and almost seamless during the transition.

Desvantagens:

Our system was custom built to meet our needs. We would like to see specific items more automatic, and the Apptivo team is still working on making these features in for us.

Edwin S.
Founder - Shareholder - Marketing manager - Sourcing and Purchasing manager,
2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte: GetApp

Why I am choosing Apptivo

5 há 7 anos

Comentários: So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:
-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.
Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together! Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa
www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: [email protected]

Vantagens:

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales) -A great contact management system -The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc -An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation -Email (gmail) integration -Google apps for business integration -The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises. As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.

Desvantagens:

If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!