15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Glasscubes

Sobre Glasscubes

A maneira mais fácil de compartilhar arquivos, gerenciar projetos e se comunicar. Tudo a partir de um espaço de trabalho online seguro e central.

Saiba mais sobre o Glasscubes

Vantagens:

We have always appreciated the discount as a small project budgets are cut year on year.

Desvantagens:

I found it really hard to use at the beginning and it wasn’t really well explained.

Notas do Glasscubes

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Glasscubes tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 364 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Glasscubes antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (364)

Marcela
Suporte, Brasil
Serviços ao consumidor, 501–1.000 funcionários

Avaliação Glasscubes

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Esta sendo uma experiência muito boa pra mim e pra minha equipe, estamos usando o espaço para trabalharmos de forma online, facilitando a forma de trabalho para qualquer pessoa em qualquer lugar, otimizando muito o nosso tempo.

Vantagens:

Gostei muito da facilidade pra usar, consegui criar rapidamente espaço de trabalho online sendo seguro, facilitou muito meu trabalho, tendo a opção de trabalhar de onde eu quiser.

Desvantagens:

Atende muito bem meu negocio mas acredito que há possibilidade de adicionar mais recursos na opção de gerenciamento .

Allan Ricardo
administrador, Brasil
Bancos, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Ótima ferramenta

Vantagens:

Muitos recursos disponíveis e realmente faz diferença no meu negocio.

Claire
Claire
Head of Southern Universities Network, Reino Unido
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A secure, reliable to allow you share and collaborate with a dispersed team

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We are a dispersed team that work across across 130+ organisations. Glasscubes is a way that we can safely and securely store our documents and files and enable us to collaborate efficiently.
It is such a well thought out platform which, not only can users easily engage with but allows me as the manager to track version control on documents, see when staff have accessed material and track engagement with our partners.
The team at Glasscubes are also incredibly helpful, not only helping us iron out any issues but also taking on feedback as our use of Glasscubes increases. If you are working remotely and need a secure file sharing platform which also allows you to communicate easily with the team, I would highly recommend.

Vantagens:

Version control - being able to see who has edited what and when, and also being able to revert to previous copies. Gives us additional peace of mind when a collaborative partner accidentally overwrites something. The online editing and editing in real time is also really useful. The security of the site and easy it is to control who sees what. Just incredibly flexible. It's an incredibly reliable site.

Desvantagens:

Difficulty to say, as the team has always been very receptive to us asking for work arounds or new features that prove popular.

Reza
Senior Manager - Programme Management Office, Reino Unido
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Review of the system/product after 7 years of usage

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Good product, 100% reliability and resilience in my experience and can't recall any downtime except for planned overnight downtime that did not interfere with our operation

Vantagens:

This is an honest & genuine review after many years of experience with the system/product & I would highly recommend it. I have been using & administering the system for over 7 years and have not had any glitches or downtime at all. The responses to queries and issues from the team is rapid and problems are resolved quickly. They are also open to additional features and development.

Desvantagens:

We have had to come to an understanding with the finance people of GlassCubes that in NHS we take a while to pay our invoices and sometimes can't react quick enough to pay them due to internal processes

Ian
Project Management Director, Reino Unido
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Does everything I need

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Simple to set-up, personalised with company branding, easy to add members, like the folder structure (rather than just a file library), easy to assign rights to users, simple to upload and share files with document control functions.

Desvantagens:

Would become fairly expensive with lots of users due to pricing structure.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários

Cheap and cheerful collaboration

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Desvantagens:

Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

Yann
Audit Supervisor, Reino Unido
Contabilidade, 51–200 funcionários

Great product

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Very good and has made client collaboration far easier.

Vantagens:

Great device and utilise it with many of my clients. [sensitive content hidden] especially is very quick to respond to any queries and provides great explanations. Ease of upload and collaboration with clients.

Desvantagens:

Glass cubes can have some small issues in relation to delegating task not marked as complete.

Martin
Senior Group Accountant, Reino Unido
Aparelhos médicos, 201–500 funcionários

Insist on Glasscubes for your next Audit

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Glasscubes has greatly improved our audit experience this year. Acting as the link between the Auditors & our Company, it's been a very smooth ride for me to delegate and keep track of all the outstanding info requests given out to our domestic & overseas subsidiaries to complete. My whole team agree that having all the requests and documents in one place has greatly improved efficiency and stress levels. I've provided feedback to the auditors where it can be improved further for next year, and I'm sure the team at Glasscubes will act on this. I would recommend Glasscubes to anyone with an upcoming audit.

Vantagens:

Ability to delegate tasks and monitor progress

Desvantagens:

All tasks were initially delegated to me to re-delegate out to the team. However, when the tasks were completed, the progress % wouldn't update until all the tasks had been completed. I did manage to find a work-around to overcome this issue.

Alley
Logistics Manager, Reino Unido
Construção, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

User friendliness of glass cubes

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It's very helpful, user friendly with loads of support options.

Vantagens:

It's user friendly, lot of shortcuts for easy navigation.

Desvantagens:

Nothing at the moment. Once I find something I will leave another review.

Ross
Practice Manager, Reino Unido
Varejistas, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Excellent Tool

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Ease of use, user-friendly interface, ability to store multiple files.

Desvantagens:

Nothing. I have not found any faults with Glasscubes since I began using it 6 months ago.

George
Audit manager, Reino Unido
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

glasscubes

5,0 semana passada Novo

Vantagens:

great at managing documents and overseeing progress of a project

Desvantagens:

It is not so easy to add points to existing queries

Zara
Housekeeper, Nova Zelândia
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Easy to use.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

The simplicity, such easy finding and completing forms

Desvantagens:

No notifications on new tasked set out.

Jennifer
HE Outreach Co-ordinator, Reino Unido
Educação superior, 51–200 funcionários

Fantastic Programme

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

Vantagens:

The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

Desvantagens:

The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

Glenda
Lead Client Executive, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo

I use Glasscubes everyday

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Excellent! I plan to use going forward!

Vantagens:

I use Glasscubes on a daily basis. It is a great platform to manage multiple projects and client work processes. As a consultant, it helps me to present an organized plan of action, communicate clearly, and document all aspects of the project. The customer service is top-notch! I've used other similar products, and this is by far the most intuitive and useful

Desvantagens:

Having to save when you assign a task and then save again when you assign a due date.

Maria
Head of Business Development and Service Improvement, Reino Unido
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 501–1.000 funcionários

Simple, secure and accessible

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Glasscubes is a simple to use and administer document management and collaboration portal. It provides easy web-based access to users regardless of location/domain, document version control and audit trail, and messaging between users to notify updates or prompt next action.

Vantagens:

We have used Glasscubes for over 2 years to manage our bid development and project documentation. The key features that work well for us are:- Web based access allows staff based across multiple locations to connect, including those working on remotes sites not connected to our domain- Version control, easy to download/upload documents and provides detailed audit trail of activity- Ability to message users to notify a document has been updated, or requires input - invaluable during fast paced bid development- Easy to administer - setting-up new workspaces, enabling/disabling user access etc. takes seconds

Desvantagens:

With over 50 folders now, the list would be easier to navigate if displayed by group instead of a single list

Managing Director, Reino Unido
Indústria farmacêutica, 2–10 funcionários

Newbie Experience with Glasscubes in a Consulting Environment

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Glasscubes was initially bought to meet the needs of a single client. Its ease of use and acceptable costs made this feasible. Our experience has been very positive and we intend to roll this out with other clients

Vantagens:

We needed to find a service that:1. We could set up and get running very quickly2. Was easy to use with a near-zero learning curve3. Was affordable to setup and maintain4. Provided a professional, easy to use portal that clients could pick up and use with zero effort. We needed an attractive and accessible user interface5. Had excellent and rapidly responsive customer support in case of questions or suggestions.Glasscubes meets every one of these needs and then some.

Desvantagens:

I have yet to find a problem. Glasscubes is easy to use, looks very professional, clients love it and the customer support is awesome!

Maril
Board of Directors, Canadá
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Great Collaboration Tool!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have been a Glasscubes user for over 5yrs and it is a great tool to help our team collaborate on a daily basis. The investments and enhancements made on the platform have allowed us to become more effective in reviewing, approving and collaborating on documents and topics. This makes prep time more effective and ensures when meeting in person we can focus on what matters. Thank you to the Glasscubes team for all that you do!

Vantagens:

Ease of uploading documents for sharing/review/collaborationDocument storage and file/folder creationDesktop approval/review process

Desvantagens:

Some challenges with approvals when leveraging iPhone

jake
Architectural Technician, Reino Unido
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Highly recommend

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: good

Vantagens:

how easy it is to navigate, upload and download files.

Desvantagens:

when bulk uploading files and documents, every member of the team that is following the space receives an individual email for every single document. It would be much better to receive one bulk email that lists all the uploads made in the past 10 minutes or so.1 email with a list of 40 uploads > 40 emails stating 1 thing

Adil
administrative Officer (BWS TRADING TEAM), Reino Unido
Atacadistas, 201–500 funcionários

Virtual Work Space

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: we cleared our back log for Under charges/Overcharges, Promotional Invoice claims.
Can easily access a lot of information without downloading it like policy documents/training mannuals.

Vantagens:

I liked the work space speacially how I and my team can look into my performance on a task, before using we were receiving hard copies for invoices where suppliers were charging us different prices, my team leader wasn't completely aware of how many claims are outstanding but now they can log in to Glasscube and monitor our performance personally. Easy Data/file sharing. Its like a social Media, interactive and interesting.

Desvantagens:

Although it shows you you have completed the task but it still stays there and you will have to sort it from completed to pending, it would be more easier if after a certain time completed task either go into another folder or disappear.

Resposta do Glasscubes

há 3 anos

Hi Adil, Thank you for the feedback. It is possible to remove completed tasks from your task list automatically. However, that does depend on the view you have selected. Try using a view other than 'All' and see if that works for you. If not, please do reach out to us and we will help resolve that frustration. The Glasscubes Team

Edward
Site Manager, Reino Unido
Construção, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

extremely useful file sharing and portal

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: very good, our company has been using it for many years now

Vantagens:

We use Glasscubes for file management, file sharing and document control. We upload all of our documents and use it to update and record them all. it is extremely easy to use and find files with the search function

Desvantagens:

i think that when a file has been updating the older files should be put in an archive folder

Resposta do Glasscubes

há 2 anos

Hi Edward, thank you for your feedback. Glasscubes has file versioning built-in. If you update a file it will add the new version and automatically archive older versions. Just reach out to us if you have any questions.

Jannine
Head of Quality Assurance, Reino Unido
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Easy-Intuitive-supportive. Highly recommended

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: collaboration and internal communications has increased many-fold as people find it so easy to use.

Vantagens:

I work for an international NGO and we have staff and Board members in about 40 countries. We were finding that our former intranet platform was no longer fit-for-purpose and 'clunky'. Our users were disatisfied, so we had to change. We started testing out Glasscubes late 2016 and right away the support team have been answering our questions quickly. No question is ever too small. We moved our intranet over to Glasscubes in April, with full launch in June. The platform is so user-friendly and we have seen a great increase in engagement from our global staff in the short time we have been using it. It is so intuitive. Many of our staff use Facebook, so they can figure out how to use it with miminal training. The support pages are great and the live chat and admin forum are really useful for problem solving. Highly recommended if you are looking for a collaborative platform.

Desvantagens:

This is more difficult to complete. Not being able to label mutlipl documents are a time is a bit of a pain - but the glasscubes development team is looking into a fix for this.

Esley
Language Editor, África do Sul
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo

Glasscubes - Intuitive and user-friendly online document and data management

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, a very positive experience with this software. It has become integral to the work I do on a daily basis!

Vantagens:

Glasscubes is very user-friendly and intuitive to use. Lots of functionality to make document storage, version management, and collaboration easy.

Desvantagens:

There are a few small aspects that I would like improvement on (e.g., the ability to delete/change your responses in a poll), but the Glasscubes team is very open to suggestions.

Maria
Operations Manager, Reino Unido
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

Best System to use

Vantagens:

Glasscubes has made a massive impact on how we operate. The system is very user friendly and helps to store all documents in an organised way. The best part of it are the forms that can be created to accommodate our needs. If you face a problem or need support you always get a reply very quickly and helpful.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I can think of, it is if you were using another system, it will take you time to build Glasscubes, but that is not related to them, it all depends on the amount of work you had before

Commercial Manager, Reino Unido
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 201–500 funcionários

CSL Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This has really helped with organisation, document control and project management.

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use and set up, the file storage system is ideal as you can document control and share. The tasks are also really good and we use the system daily across the business.

Desvantagens:

Task sharing across workspaces would have been useful for us.

Nick
Marketing & PR Manager, Reino Unido
Construção, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, versatile and good UX

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have had an ongoing relationship with Glasscubes for the past few years now and they have been consistently efficient, professional, knowledgable and above all helpful! Their communication has always been clear and responsive, particularly when dealing with some issues that are more time-sensitive. 5/5 for me so far.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, versatility and user experience

N/a