Sobre monday sales CRM

Perfeito para pequenas e médias empresas, o monday.com sales CRM é um CRM completamente personalizável sem código, que centraliza as suas vendas e as comunicações com os clientes.

Saiba mais sobre o monday sales CRM

Vantagens:

Monday.com has been one of the easiest project management tools I have ever used, it has great UX and UI.

Desvantagens:

Hard to prioritise jobs. Hard to get a sense of everything not done for one contact.

Notas do monday sales CRM

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O monday sales CRM tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 348 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o monday sales CRM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (348)

Michel K.
ceo, Brasil
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Surpreendente

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Muito bem bolado tudo, desde as funcionalidades quanto aos tutoriais.

Vantagens:

É incrível a imensa lista de coisas e formas diferentes de usar o programa. Me apaixonei pelos recursos.

Desvantagens:

O tempo que se leva para começar a se habituar ao imenso leque de recursos.

Kory L.
Kory L.
Sales Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

Vantagens:

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

Desvantagens:

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: Price, functionality and the User Interface (UI)

Karlo D.
Head of Digital Transformation Division, Geórgia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários

Monday for Cybersecurity Oriented System Integrator

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I started using Monday.com in my previous workplace ( LAB LTD ) and implemented it, we were using it as Sales CRM, later i moved to another company which has two Models MSSP and Classic Integrator - so i also have integrated Monday.com here, so i have experience in two different companies - both time i was the one who did the call and choose Monday.com

Vantagens:

Neutrino is Cybersecurity Oriented System Integrator, which works with MSSP model and also classic Integrator Model, both types of deals are easily created, managed and workflow feels very smooth. Our MSSP SOC team processes are fully integrated in Monday, everything become automatic. tasks and reaction which needed up to 8 minutes, downed to 40 seconds.

Desvantagens:

So far so good, no major dislikes about product, hope one day cross boarding will be supported ( when data is shared between different boards at one time, and does not affect original data column )

Olivia A.
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An okay program for basic tracking

3,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Did not find much use in it

Vantagens:

That it was able to differentiate different boards

Desvantagens:

That everything seemed to be in spreadsheet form

Resposta do monday.com

há 3 semanas

Thanks for leaving a review! We're sorry to hear that you were unable to find use for the platform. We'd love to hear more of your feedback, as we're always looking for ways to improve, so please send us an email to [email protected]

Matt B.
Co-Founder & Partner, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Nothing Really Like Monday.com

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I have used Monday with two startups and one enterprise role now and it's basically our business or customer operating system. Sort of can't live without it at this point.

Vantagens:

Monday is so easy to use, and visually easy to understand. It's not a chore to update our pipelines. We are a small business, but we went from deciding to purchase to deployment to using it as part of our daily routing in less than two days.

Desvantagens:

The lack of integration with Gmail is a killer for us. We would like Monday.com to track and associate emails that pertain to a deal automatically. Emailing from within monday.com isn't a good workflow for us since not every email is deal-specific. a Gmail integration where I could associate an email with a deal or a contact from within Gmail would be awesome!

Alternativas consideradas: HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: Hubspot was going to get too expensive, it wasn't a great interface, and we had prior experience with Monday.com.

Software anterior: HubSpot CRM

Thomas P.
Managing Partner, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Super customizable with powerful features

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall, the flexibility to customize the tool for whatever you need to track is very good. The learning curve is minimal, at least to get started. I believe there is more functionality that can be tapped that I'm only starting to understand. In a good way, the challenge with using this tool is envisioning what can be done with it and bringing that vision to life.

Vantagens:

I really like how easy it is to customize Monday.com. I keep finding more uses for tracking just about all aspects of my business from project management, to deal flow, to lead tracking.

Desvantagens:

The UI can become an obstacle when you have too much information in the system. Items that fall to the bottom of the lead tracking list get easily forgotten. The biggest weakness of the system is its general lack of reporting functions. For example, I need to produce reports that I can sent out to clients, but there is no easy way to do that in Monday.com.

Alternativas consideradas: Asana

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: Monday.com does everything Pipedrive can do and a whole lot more.

Software anterior: Pipedrive

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: Asana lacks the customizability that Monday.com has and its more narrowly focused on team collaboration. I can do so much more with Monday.com.

Stephanie L.
Tour Manager, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

User friendly, great for task management and viewing large quantities of data

Vantagens:

We'd been using Monday.com for mostly task management and as a tool to easily collaborate through and decided to add in the CRM because of how user friendly the platform is. I use the CRM quite heavily every day. It's great because you can customize the columns, easily search, and view a large group of data in one place.

Desvantagens:

The most difficult piece of this software was the Gmail integration. It's essential to our business that email conversations with guests be tracked so that anyone on the team can view the discussions. The team works remotely and in lots of different time zones, so it's helpful to be able to see these threads logged with the Gmail integration. However, we had months of inconsistencies and threads not logging. After spending nearly 7 months working with the customer service team and getting no where, we gave up. Unfortunately we can't count on this essential piece and unless they sort out the problems, it may be cause to look for other CRM software in the future as our business continues to grow. Another problem is the software will often freeze or not load. The only solution we've found is to wait till later to try again or sometimes opening a new browser will help. This has caused few major problems but a lot of headaches! The integration with MailChimp is currently pretty pointless for our needs. I wish they gave you other options for what you can do with that integration or let you customize the scenarios.

Jacques N.
MD, Austrália

Monday As a CRM

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Monday has been a game changer for our business and allows us to control where we go with the product using our own internal team.

Vantagens:

The softwares main feature is its adaptability to various departments and needs.

Desvantagens:

There are some very basic features like being able to attach an attachment to an email that are missing.

Alternativas consideradas: HubSpot Marketing Hub e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: We needed more functionality out of the platform.

Software anterior: Agile CRM

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: Pricing was the driving force, then being able to do our own implementation.

Neil W.
Founder, EUA
Software, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Gave me great visual insight into running my company!

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: It gave us a central location for sales/marketing and operations data and the tools to visualize results.

Vantagens:

The ability to segment data and great visualization of that segmented data. Loved the ability to create custom dashboards.

Desvantagens:

I would love the ability to view the dashboards on our digital signage displays using a URL.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: Monday had a broader offering and was more customizable.

Software anterior: Trello e Pipedrive

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: The ability to further customize the app without having to add a tremendous amount of "power ups".

Greg W.
Greg W.
Operations Manager, Canadá
Construção, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

Vantagens:

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Desvantagens:

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: We wanted to combine the Procore document management system with CRM and Sales, Monday.com does both.

Software anterior: Procore

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: We started Monday.com as a free trail and be the end of the month had it 75% integrated with our needs and we strayed with it.

Sam L.
Sam L.
Broker Associate, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Vantagens:

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Desvantagens:

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Coralie D.
Creative Director, Austrália
Design, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Amazing OS + amazing company

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I genuinely love it and I am excited to see how I will continue to grow and expand my boards and automations once I have a team. I also just love Monday as a company, I follow the Instagram page and it's great to see such fresh and different content/ads/campaigns. Also love how much you have done for the Ukraine crisis. The other thing is the customer service is incredible, I could not believe it when the person emailed me back with a personal Loom video to explain my issue and try to resolve it. They are amazing and don't make me feel stupid/bad about what I'm asking. They all need a raise :)

Vantagens:

I love how it keeps my business organised, structured and efficient. As soon as I got on top of my Monday boards and automations/integrations, I started feeling in control and more confident at how my business was running. The thing I like most is just how it acts like my personal assistant. With certain automations set up, I don't even have to think about following up with clients, the software does it for me. I also love the dashboards that give me a quick overview and glimpse into all other boards without having to go into each of them individually.

Desvantagens:

It would have to be the mobile and iPad apps. They don't work great, they are a bit clunky, the dashboards pages and workdocs do not load. This is quite frustrating when I'm wanting to check something and I've only got my phone on me. I have gotten used to using my laptop only or going onto safari on my iPad if I need to access it. However it would be really great if the apps themselves could work better.

Robert G.
Director, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

A Sales CRM that is as bespoke as it can get without paying for a custom system of your own.

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall, I love Monday. I use it every day for my business to manage clients and projects. I have enjoyed using it so much that it has become a service that I now provide to my customers.

Vantagens:

The greatest thing about Monday is that I can map out any process within my business. This has allowed me to delegate tasks out to others but also helps me to keep track of projects and the different stages each one is at. Monday.com has so many templates to choose from but when it comes to creating your own, it is super easy to do. I prefer to make my own or change existing templates to fit the ways in which we work as a business. The problem with off-the-shelf software is that every business is different. The problem with creating your own system is that it is very expensive. Monday.com is a system that you can perfectly mould around every aspect of your business without having to invest in your own bespoke system.

Desvantagens:

The main downside that I see with Monday compared to other CRM systems is viewing client data and storing customers. Clients/customers are essentially just items on a board, just like every item on any board you create. This means there isn't a client overview or summary page that you can view easily and cleanly that summarises a client and all the data you have about them.

Alternativas consideradas: Asana e HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: I chose the need for workflow and process mapping features over the need to store customer data in ways alternative products do. Being able to mould boards around my internal processes is a huge benefit to streamlining my business.

Caitlin K.
Reservations Manager, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Vantagens:

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Desvantagens:

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: I like both but I think Monday offered more flexibility in making this tool work for our particular business and also integrated well with some other apps that we use like Slack.

Colleen L.
Vice President, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent Project Management Tool!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.
It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Desvantagens:

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Graham B.
Director, Austrália
Aviação e aeroespacial, 2-10 funcionários

Monday.com for engineering

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

Vantagens:

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

Desvantagens:

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello e Asana

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Software anterior: Trello

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.
Bachelor of Digital Marketing, México

monday.com is amazing

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. The Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers and is extremely intuitive. Helps team members quickly analyze the tasks they need to work on, workflows are based on collaboration needs across departments. It is a useful CRM tool, I find it very useful due to its ease of use, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.

Vantagens:

This software is very affordable and really helps with small business management. I work at a marketing agency, and since we implemented Monday.com as our communication device for customer-facing, project management, and when working on other teams, we've seen a huge reduction in confusion, fewer missed emails, and more satisfaction with customers. Monday.com is a useful CRM tool, I find it very useful due to its ease of use, pipeline management, marketing campaign management. -Optimize my daily and weekly team meetings -Track the completion of the project in real time. -Collaboration and project management with people outside my company.

Desvantagens:

I love the web version, but I have problems with the Android application, it is super slow, it does not finish loading the information and when it loads, it uses a lot of data. Simply put, the smartphone app is not working.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: Offer more features at a lower price

Luke M.
Produção audivisual, Profissional autônomo

So Close to Perfect - Lacking Operability With Advanced Deployments

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall Monday has been good. I have been able to customize it nearly exactly how I want it. The freezing and lack of loading (mostly on mobile) is frustrating, but I mostly use Monday in the browser anyway.

Vantagens:

I like the built-in automation and task tracking the most. It has saved time by automatically sending emails, creating new leads, and making changes based on certain conditions. Live updating dashboards are nice too when keeping track of sales or financial numbers.

Desvantagens:

It can be buggy and slow, especially with complex or large boards on mobile. Additionally, the expanded view of items is customizable but not the best.

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Essentials, Zoho CRM, Airtable, Pipedrive, ClickUp, Copper, Wrike, Asana, Notion e Smartsheet

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: I wanted a database-style system

Software anterior: Pipedrive

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: It was the best combination of task management, database and calculation, and automation that I could find for the price

Jarrod S.
Internet, Profissional autônomo

Must have for tracking Sales Pipeline and Maintenance Plans

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: When my business started experiencing exponential growth, I felt a bit panicked and vulnerable because I was suddenly inundated with qualified leads that needed proposals turned around quickly. I had heard about Monday.com from some folks who operate businesses similar to mine, (I own and operate a web services firm. We provide website design, development, hosting architecture and maintenance.) When I started reviewing Monday.com the main thing that attracted me was the ease and speed of deployment. After watching a few videos and following the documentation, I was quickly able to create a Sales CRM Pipeline, a Client Requests Board for monitoring the progress of client requests, a Maintenance & Updates workflow board to monitor ongoing website maintenance, as well as project management workflow boards that can be dedicated to each individual website design and development project that is underway.

Vantagens:

I really like how I can segregate leads within my sales pipeline by lead source. It is important to me to be able to know which lead and referral sources are helping grow my business and which are not. As well, we provide maintenance service and we are able to use a workflow board that helps us keep track of which clients have or have not received maintenance each week or month, depending on the SLA.

Desvantagens:

The only thing that I would change would be to have a dedicated integration with Gravity Forms so that I can easily map form fields from my website forms to my sales pipeline. The is a Zapier connection, but it doesn't allow for field mapping, only pushing in complete information for a submission.

Gennaro L.
Head of Sales, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários

Monday.com Review

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Vantagens:

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating. I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Sean W.
CDO, EUA
Construção, 51-200 funcionários

The Most Adaptable and Scalable CRM

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Our overall experience has been positive from the sales team to the support team.

Vantagens:

Low code is the way of the future and I all business software will soon be following suite.

Desvantagens:

The mobile app and overall large data performance are my least favorite items currently with the software. The mobile app is buggy and often has connection issues. Large amounts of data slow down the performance of boards and this issue is a big one for our company.

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Service Cloud e JobNimbus

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: The ability to code our own customizations.

Software anterior: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o monday sales CRM: Low code customization features.

Bridger G.
IT Manager, EUA
Artes cênicas, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for Small business' that are in excel or have more complicated needs

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Monday pulled us out of excel and the filing cabinet. we used a cheap version of sales force for small business' but it could do less than half of what Monday had to offer

Vantagens:

Monday is quick to adapt to the management needs in the firework industry making it a great platform that we can quickly adjust if needed.

Desvantagens:

some of the reporting we pull from it require creating hidden columns to manipulate data making it something not the average user can always do.

Alternativas consideradas: SalesRabbit, Zoho CRM, Bullhorn ATS & CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: Value for the cost. as well as a simpler product to train and use

Software anterior: Salesforce Essentials

Kim A.
Organization & Strategy Analyst, EUA
Organização cívica e social, 2-10 funcionários

My Best Friend

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I absolutely love this software and couldn't do my job without it. It has become my best friend! It remembers hundreds, probably now thousands, of little details that I would never keep in my head but are now right there at my fingertips whenever I need them. I also love that it is easy to get new team members up to speed on it because it is easy to learn to use. Thank you so much for all the great work you've done to create this product!!

Vantagens:

I loved that the set up was relatively easy and quite intuitive once I got the hang of it.I really appreciate that I was able to set it all up just how I need it, and to best suit our purpose. I'm doing outreach to hundreds of people in a critical aspect of our work and Monday serves me so well. I can so easily see what needs to be done, what is next and how well we are doing with individual aspects of the outreach. Also, it makes everything so transparent. My team can go in and see quickly and easily where we are on everything.

Desvantagens:

I don't feel like anything is missing. The automations were a bit tricky to get used to. I also find that I don't respond to the date reminders but that is my problem, not the software's!

Kim H.
Virtual Administrative Assistant, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent for our Small Business that's growing quickly!

Vantagens:

Our office needed a virtual management software for processes that we're even created yet. The ease of transformations in Monday make changing processes and items simple - often times, just click and drag! It makes creating and then re-working things straight forward.

Desvantagens:

The only complaints I have are that the automations aren't always reliable and when they don't work you don't really know it.

Alternativas consideradas: Microsoft Teams e ClickUp

Razões para escolher o monday sales CRM: The pricing difference, ease of use and large array of services.

Software anterior: HubSpot CRM

Christina A.
General Manager, EUA
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

So Convenient

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Monday allowed us to input all useful data into one software. I am so grateful for it!

Vantagens:

This software can be utilized in almost any facet imaginable. Want an interactive spreadsheet? Got it. Need to communicate with employees? Go ahead. Do you need the ability to upload and share vital documents, or maybe send sales or performance reports? Check! And it is self explanatory, no need for hours of toiling to get these things accomplished.

Desvantagens:

Monday was a game changer for me, it really brought us into the world if efficiency.