15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Clio

O Clio fornece um poderoso conjunto de ferramentas para ajudar os profissionais jurídicos modernos a administrar, expandir e gerenciar as empresas, desde o recebimento até a fatura.

Saiba mais sobre o Clio

Vantagens:

I love the notifications that offer support and training for new options and/or updates within Clio. I like being able to select certain calendars to see at one time or multiple at once if needed.

Desvantagens:

There is no restore your organizations work if a rogue employee deletes it or an accidental deletion without nefarious intentions.

Notas do Clio

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Clio tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 1.604 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Clio antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1.604)

Joshua
Joshua
Attorney
Fonte da avaliação

The best option for our firm

5,0 há 4 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Heather
Heather
Office Manager, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 11–50 funcionários

CLIO for Efficiency

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall I see much more pros than cons. It is absolutely worth the money. I have been able to restructure certain areas of the firm to be more effective and our production has been going up annually since using CLIO.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, e-signing with ease, invoices can be unique to our firm with templates for each client, cleaning up others time entries are simple as admin, and it just overall makes my job more efficient and enjoyable.

Desvantagens:

It needs work on adding my state laws and guidelines into the calendar. For example if I have a CT slip and fall case, it would be nice if the calendar prompted me to enter all my scheduling order dates, remind me when discovery is due per statute, etc… also an in office chat feature would be nice too! When we save emails from outlook the organization is not helpful for some attorneys and we cannot edit that. Also we need AI integrations!

Jeffrey
Principal, EUA

Clio Meets My Firm's Needs

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I'm still in the process of moving all my files from Firm Central to Clio. But so far, I'm very satisfied.

Vantagens:

I came to Clio because Thomson Reuters discontinued its Firm Central case-management product, and I needed a replacement. Clio has all the functionality that Firm Central did, but in a more logical, easier to use interface. I found that, with minimal instruction, I was able to get up and running. The Clio onboarding process was very effective.

Desvantagens:

Clio was designated by Thomson Reuters as its preferred partner to replace Firm Central. In that role, I would have expected the Clio team to have been a little more up-to-speed on the best way to migrate from Firm Central to Clio. Clio's team does migrate your data, and that went very smoothly. But "data" doesn't include documents, which is the bulk of what we were storing in Firm Central. Clio has no advice on how to move those documents. They simply recommended three third-party vendors. I contacted the one that advertises that it specializes in migration to Clio. It was going to charge me $3,000 to upload my files into Clio. But I'd still have to figure out how to get them out of Firm Central, which was my major challenge. Once I had them downloaded, Clio makes it easy to upload. At any rate, Firm Central's instructions were helpful, and the process went fairly smoothly.

Ryan
Owner, México
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Fallen far from grace

1,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Awful. They look great at first glance given the supposed breadth of features they have, but when they start removing features without notice or you experience any problem with their software at all, it is all but guaranteed that they will be completely unable to assist and you will be left paying full price for a program that, at best, half works.

Vantagens:

Clio used to have responsive and helpful customer support, but that was years ago! It was once easy to track and link payments to client matters, run useful reports, and handle cloud-based documents, but recently the software has seen nothing but bugs.

Desvantagens:

Clio is plagued with bugs and its cloud-based document system stops working entirely every few weeks or so, requiring a complete reinstallation of the desktop launcher. Clio also, without any notice at all, removed certain features that allowed for the linking of card payments from Clio Scheduler (a sister program), retroactively recharacterizing ALL prior card payments in a completely different manner and ruining my firm's entire accounting system overnight. Clio tech support is worthless and is never aware of any issues brought up to them about the software, no matter how debilitating the issue may be, and they endlessly put you on hold to "talk ton their team" while stalling and asking for more screenshots of the issue, only to tell you a week later that they can't help you. The software has fallen far from grace and serves only to be a very expensive patchwork of buggy integrations, paired with tech support that doesn't understand any of the details of their own program.

Steven
Owner, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Clio has changed my business model

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: First thing first. Clio's customer and technical support is top notch. They are excellent at getting you started and set up. It only takes a few clicks to get connected to support and once you are connected it is secured using your support code. Clio has helped generate and speed up my intake, processing and document creation dramatically compared to where I was before.

Vantagens:

Having my client information, cases, documents, templates and invoicing under one system is a dream come true.

Desvantagens:

I wish Clio had more in-house created integrations with apps versus using services like Zapier to make the connections and send data from apps or services to Clio. Zapier can be very clumsy and if something gets updated in Clio's software you sometimes have to rebuild the Zapier.

Daniel
CEO, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 11–50 funcionários

Why we are the Certified Partner of Choice

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Superb, excellent, spot on, inspiriing and productive.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, Quality customer service, product innovation and of course the ability to provide the service we are committed to.

Desvantagens:

cost the cost is above most program and yet once again just like our services it is worth the money

Bob
Owner, EUA

Very Satisfied user

Features Ease of Use Easy to Administer Easy for part-time staff to use

Desvantagens:

Nothing really, i have found Clio to be a perfect fit for my solo practice

James
MD, Reino Unido

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Fantastic product and exceptional onboarding and support

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: The onboarding process with [sensitive content hidden] was exceptional. She was very thorough and knowledgeable and we were up and running in no time. Clio is saving us a tonne of time and we have much better visibility and reporting.

Ease of use Integration with Outlook Doc sign Matter stages

Desvantagens:

Billing cost Not having two way syncing with email

Laura
Principal, Reino Unido

Highly recommend

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Very good - any contact I've had with any staff member, from sales to onboarding to support has been excellent.

Vantagens:

I've been using Clio Manage since I started by firm in 2020 and find it to be very responsive to my needs. I've recently also started to use Clio Grow which I hadn't really thought would make a whole lot of difference to me, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I enjoy the interface, the support is good, it does what I need it to. Highly recommend it.

Desvantagens:

The initial onboarding was great, but once you're up and running, you're left alone. Fair enough, but I suspect there are features that I could be using and would be beneficial to me, that I don't know about either because they didn't exist when I was onboarded, or I didn't need them initially and I've forgotten they exist. This could be fixed by a 6 month review or 1 year review, but it's not critical. Perhaps for firms with more users/wider range of services, they'd pick this up and follow it up with Clio. It's hard to follow up on something you don't know exists.

Stephanie

Very satisfied with Clio

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Wonderful! I am so glad I purchased this software!

Vantagens:

Clio is easy and effective to use. It has all the features I need to run my law firm and more that I didn't know I would use on a regular basis. The onboarding support was extensive and the support team is prompt and very knowledgeable.

Desvantagens:

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about Clio.

Fonte da avaliação

If you don't have it now, NOW is the time

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Clio has everything that a law firm needs to operate. If it doesn't it integrates with the necessary app. Clio is the total package.

Desvantagens:

I wish Clio would be able to keep an accounting of other or multiple accounts, not just Trust Accounts.

Stephen
Attorney Senior Partner, EUA

Changed my practice

Vantagens:

Clio has been a game changer for my practice. Before I would write my time on a sheet of paper (sometimes any paper within reach) and hope it got entered at some point before the end of the month. Now, I immediately enter my time either on my computer or iPhone. A phone call, client conversations, anytime I work on a file it immediately gets entered into Clio. At the end of the month, Billing is a breeze. I am able to see all of my Billable Clients for the month and with a few clicks, they are all sent out by either email or Clio Connect. My clients can pay with their credit cards, and many times they have paid overnight before I even get to the office the next day. I remember when I first switched to Clio about 80% of my accounts receivable paid within the first week. My clients also like the billing detail with separate time, attorneys, and expenses. I have been able to create custom invoices to comply with some of my government contracts, which require invoices to look a certain way. We are also big fans on the integration with Office365. The software automatically creates a client folder on OneDrive when a new matter is opened. This has been a huge help in keeping everyone working on the same files and storing documents in the correct client folder. Also, the Outlook plugin has been great to keep all emails received and sent copied to the client's matter. I do not know how many times I have easily found an email related to a client matter.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was better integration with Infusionsoft (now Keap). There is a way to connect using third parties, but it would be nice to only enter client information once.

Lucy
Owner/Attorney, EUA

Solo Attorney Highly Recommends Clio

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Clio has made me much more organized and efficient. My billing process is easier and smoother and I keep better track of accounts receivable. Much easier to track the progress of a file and leads. It is easy to share documents and communications securely with clients

Vantagens:

Clio software is comprehensive and covers everything that I need as a solo attorney to keep my practice running smoothly and efficiently. Clio Grow is a new feature that helps me track leads, lead sources, the intake process, etc. It is very comprehensive and is easily merged with Clio Manage. The Clio help desk is excellent. Answers are always spot on. If they cannot fix my problem, they will honestly tell me that Clio does not have the capability that I'm looking for and they will offer to submit a request for that capability to be considered in the future. Clio is always looking to address customer needs.

Desvantagens:

Does not have all of the capabilities that I need but has most of them. Sometimes the queue for the help desk/chat is rather long.

Tracy
Business Manager/CPA, EUA

Clio is a mixed bag

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The worst is retainers. Without being able to customize my email message globally, I can't use the trust payment request. It just confuses clients. Did I say hours and hours and hours? I will say that their service is fabulous. However, they keep making new abilities that to me are inconsequential compared with retainers. Oh, and not having global text snippets? How hard can that be? I have to go to 8 different users if I add something. Really a waste of time. Fix the real stuff. Then add bells and whistles.

Vantagens:

I love that billing is so much easier, that my team can enter time remotely.

Desvantagens:

Clio was not developed by any sort of accountant. The reports are lacking, you can't memorize reports, everything within the software isn't consistent (like using the term everyone one place and all users in another place). The reports are inconsistent with what you can filter by on each report. There are still things where my account names are redundant - like Johnson - Divorce: Divorce. The biggest gripe I have is about replenishing retainers. The retainer replenishments don't get printed on the bill - I know it is because clio payments won't let you make a combined trust/legal fee payment, but they could have one link for anything owed and another link if a replenishment is due. Really - we webt to the moon 50 years ago but we can't figure this out? I spend hours and hours dealing with contacting clients to replenish. Also, way you enter into clio is clunky. I have to pick up my mouse all the time. It needs to be more like quickbooks entry. You never have to pick up your mouse.

Richard
Attorney - Owner, EUA

Best Decision I made was to make the switch

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Easier to manage all aspects of a case with CLIO

Vantagens:

Easy to use, customer support is awesome, helpful tutorial videos and great client experience. I have received multiple compliments on the style and ease of paying on-line.

Desvantagens:

It was not syncing with QuickBooks when posting to CLIO but that may have been addressed recently. I need to check with my bookkeeper.

Matt
Lawyer, Canadá

Best in class

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I operate an entirely virtual law practice. Keeping all of my workflows and processes in the same ecosystem helps ensure consistency and efficient operations.

Vantagens:

The single best part about Clio is the user interface. You can't overestimate the drain on your organization and your end-users by poor UX design. Clio is intuitive to use, and easy to customize. Their chat support is the best of any product I've used, in any category.

Desvantagens:

The in-app document management isn't great. It's good enough, but most users will want to integrate with an existing DMS.

Attorney/Operations Manager, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great all around product with open API

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Clio has been great and this is likely the last case management software we will ever use.

Vantagens:

There is no such thing as a perfect legal case management software. There is nothing that is going to do everything the way you want it and Clio is no different. However, clio has numerous thrid party integrations. If this software doesn't do something there is probably something else out there that will fill in the gaps. However, what really makes clio great is its easy to use Open API. I have a saying with automation. Where there is a will there is a way and this API makes that possible. If there is something you want to have done or want to automate Clio's open API makes it possible.

Desvantagens:

There reporting could use some work although they have made some improvements. Some of their bigger improvements can take a lot of time. However, there are always making consistent and regular improvements. It does seem like at times they will make a partial release but complete release or complete functionality can take a back seat.

Jim
Certified Law Clerk and Office Manager, EUA

Clio Review 2023

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

I liked that out of the box, it was very easy to implement and get started. When we first started with Clio, all of our practice management was done via paper and handwritten. Immediately, Clio made it easier to find cases and keep track of all the different matters. I like that we can accept payments and it will automatically close out bills. With the addition of Clio Portals, it makes it much easier to communicate with clients and keep everyone involved on the same page.

Desvantagens:

After the out-of-the-box implementation, there is not much to improve our workflows. I would like to see some enhancements that allow users to break from the same workflows and have logic and other efficiency tools for their practice. Not all law firms only practice in one area, and it would be nice to have the ability to have a matter format for a practice area when that practice area is selected. Once the practice area is selected, it should be able to only show areas that pertain to that practice area, reducing the errors of missing information or having the wrong information. I wish that Clio Payments could have similar functionality as LawPay, allowing refunds on trust payments. I do not like how restrictive the software is when trying to create different fields and areas that work best with our firm. It would be nice if emails could be built into Clio so that we are not having to search back and forth. I would like to see Clio Manage and Clio Grow merged, and some of the features of Grow enhanced into Manage. (Scheduler, workflows, etc.)

Markell
Lawyer, EUA

Easy Peasy

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: We really have benefitted from our switch to Clio: we are able to track files better, share calendars better, and invoices don't get forgotten anymore.

Vantagens:

We love the invoicing the most - we are sure we have re-captured getting paid for many files we used to not be able to track and get paid for. Now we can send an invoice online and get paid online too. Making a bill is quick and easy, and our staff even thinks fun!

Desvantagens:

We were considering moving our document storage to Clio, but we couldn't preset files with our folder organization system and it seemed more difficult to attach files to emails, so we didn't end up doing this. Also, when sending an email from Clio, I would prefer that it auto-saves it to the Clio file.

Steven
Managing Partner, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Highly motived to get this to work... but it is a nightmare.

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Clio has tremendous potential. Their support and sales staff are extremely nice people and I feel terrible writing such a poor review of their product. I am concerned that Clio's development staff lacks experience with developing a robust financial accounting system. I feel the current system has been developed by a bunch of very smart people who have never actually run or operated a business. So many of these glitches are just basic. Previous to attempting to use Clio my firm used Quickbooks Online, Google Apps and Google Drive with an internally developed call management system. It worked well for us but the Clio interface was just beautiful! We are paying about a month now for Clio and I regretfully feel I have made a major mistake with this system. My CPA, however, is quite happy with all the new billables cleaning up the mess this system has caused me.

Vantagens:

Thought was put into the billing and time capture capabilities of the software. Great implementation with Google Drive and the advertising tracking is a brilliant idea. Actually, the entire software package is well designed and has tremendous potential. But...

Desvantagens:

But the implementation of all this is not good. The click flow of the user interface is very cumbersome. Basic tasks require far too many user interactions and it is not streamlined. Reporting is basic and requires .CSV dumps of data to recover meaningful information such as a summary of collections in a month for all staff broken down by time keepers. The Quickbooks implementation is a disaster. Trust Account sync creates a journal entry for each debit/credit to your trust bank account whenever you add funds to trust or use trust account to pay a bill. This is all well and good except that in Quickbooks, journal entries are a separate line in the ledger. That results in two lines in the ledger for each transaction. My firm deposits thousands of dollars into our trust account daily and this quickly generates a maze of transactions in our accounts. Where this is more problematic when we do batch deposits because well we don't have just one client a day. So now when I need to reconcile my accounts I need to then go sum up all journal entries and ensure the accounting is correct. Even worse is when writing a disbursement from Trust it seems that the same journal entry process is used to create the draft. The problem is that I cannot print a journal entry from Quickbooks, so we need to hand write the check. Support tells me the work around for this is to deactivate the sync feature and enter the check in Quickbooks manually.

Resposta do Clio

há 6 anos

Hi Steven, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your candid feedback¿you raise some excellent points and we're very sorry to hear about your frustration with our Quickbooks integration. We'll have someone from our team reach out shortly to see how we can resolve this for you¿we're extremely motivated to keep customers like yourself happy and we'll do what we can to make that happen. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks, Steven!

Joseph
Managing Attorney, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Clio is an essential part of this law firm

Vantagens:

Having direct access to the company, and the developers is a huge benefit to using Clio. If there's something that's not quite right, there's usually an easy fix or workaround, and you don't have to wait around for days or weeks to get a response from support. As far as the software itself, we love the nearly limitless integration ability of Clio, and the fact that they're always adding/improving features, like CourtRules, which is essential to our litigation practice.

Desvantagens:

We've been powered by Clio since 2011, and at the time, subscription software was a new concept, which took me a while to warm up to. Eight years later, however, everything requires a subscription, so this is a non-issue. I can only think of two things that I wish Clio would come up with a fix for: (1) ability to merge duplicate contacts; and (2) bring back the ability to have a less expensive subscriptions for non-attorney users.

Resposta do Clio

há 5 anos

Thank you for the feedback, Joseph! We've shared your feedback with our Product Team. Though a one-click merge contact option isn't currently available, the steps listed here will help you achieve the same results (hope this helps!): https://support.clio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002325034-Is-There-a-Way-to-Merge-Contacts-

Sue
Paralegal, EUA

Clio's billing system

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, our experience with Clio's billing system has been positive - everyone likes the time entry. We are glad we went to Clio, its so much better than that other program we had been using.

Vantagens:

We got Clio specifically for its billing program. Its great that everyone can enter their own time into Clio. I like how Clio does “macros” [they call them “text snippets”]. They work without having to use a code key. The software is easy to use – for someone like me who is not a bookkeeper and hasn’t done a lot of billing before, it takes a little while to learn how to use it correctly, but once you know how things work, it’s a breeze. The very best thing about Clio, though, is its support staff! They are all great – it doesn’t matter who I’ve talked to they are all quick at getting to the root of my problem and showing me how to fix it. I have called other companies asking questions about their software and sometimes you just don’t believe what they tell you. It has never been that way with Clio – every one of their support staff is very knowledgeable and can quickly set you straight! Also, Clio is open to suggestions from us and when they get a certain amount of inquiries asking if “they could change this or that”, they will work on it. We have been using Clio for 2 years next month and there are a couple of things they have implemented that we had requested, which is really cool!

Desvantagens:

Spell checking in the billing software is not what it could be – it does have the little red underlines if it thinks something is misspelled [like Word], which apparently is easy for some people to ignore. It would be better if Clio had its own dictionary and didn’t depend on the one in the browser. In order to do spell checks, we have to: export the time to a CSV file, spread out the column for the description, run a spell check and remember not to correct the errors there, but go back and find each entry in Clio and correct them there. It’s a little time consuming, and depending on how many typos each person makes during the month, it can be very time consuming, but its much better than reading the draft invoices word for word and finding the errors that way. It would be great if Clio could add spell checking so that it can be run in Clio without having to export and go back and forth. The only other “con” we have with Clio’s billing system is with discounting invoices. It is very easy to discount an invoice by percentage or a dollar amount, but Clio only applies discounts on the total amount of the invoice, including client expenses, not on time spent only, so we usually put in a dollar amount so the discount comes out to the amount we want it to be , although Clio still applies that amount to the entire invoice.

Diane
EUA
Fonte da avaliação

There has to be something better; going downhill for solos

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have been using this since 2012 - at first it fit my needs and was marketed for the solo/small practice firms. It has increasingly become more cumbersome and takes longer to calendar and bill than I would like. The interest feature on the billing can only calculate simple interest. Once you enter the interest formula, there is no way to disconnect it so you are left to manually delete all of the entries. They have changed the billing process from a process that once took about an hour to taking about 3 hours. A bill is generated and placed under the Draft tab, you can view it, edit it, submit it for approval (a waste of time for a solo), or approve it - so I view it, see it needs to be edited, and click on edit, the bill comes up for editing, then once you've completed it, you hit Approve - and nothing happens which is new - you either can hit the go to bills Awaiting Payment link, or click on the Awaiting payment screen -- from there, you are forced to sort through all of your accounts receivable to find your newly edited bill. Once you find the bill, then you can Receive Payment from the trust account - but be careful since if your client has $500 in trust and the bill is $1000, the trust payment will pop up $1000, which you know is inaccurate, so you have to do another edit. Then the bill drops out of view and you either have to return to Awaiting Payment or Paid tabs - search through all of the other bills, find your bill, then you can download it - print it, or save it, and then email it.
If you want to enter a new appointment, you can do so on the calendar, but if you want to create a method to track the new client, you have to go to another tab to set up a matter, you can only input the client's name, not the address, not the phone number, not any other stuff that should appear at this point, in my opinion. Then you add in your number. Then you have to track down the name you just entered and try and add in addresses, phone numbers, email addresses. The process is incredibly time consuming.
Pros: Cost
Cons: Overly rigid, designed for those who have a data processor employee, time consuming, not customer service oriented - was marketed for solos/small practices and this is not the case any longer.

Vantagens:

Web based program and cost.

Desvantagens:

Rigid, time consuming process. So many things don't work and the process of finding a work around is cumbersome.

Lawyer, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Best all-in-one solution out there

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It's a major time saver. It's great for billing, keeping tabs of your time, costs associated with a file, trust money for each file, docketing, contact lists, and all the rest. It feels a bit short/incomplete in some areas, but they keep improving it so hopefully that will happen soon. It's still the best damn law practice software out there, and I've searched high and low!

Vantagens:

- Easy to use and learn - Easy to show others to use - Really easy billing features - Great organization - The Notes feature is fantastic and replaces any need for docketing and memos to file - The "add time" feature makes it easy to keep track of billings and what's to go on the next invoice - The linking of contacts to files is a time saver - The Calendar is easy to use and does what you need it to - The accounting that exists is great for keeping track of the movement of money directly connected with a file. It has helped keep my trust accounting immaculate. IT also helps me keep track of expenses associated with each file.

Desvantagens:

Clio is fantastic and the best solution I've been able to find, and I've done a lot of searching both before and after buying Clio. That said, Clio seems half finished in some areas and I'm hoping more work will come. - The accounting is adequate, but should go a lot further than it does. I would love an integrated cheque writing program, for example. - I don't know why you can't have more than one client per file. It's a small thing, but it bugs me. I put additional clients in the "contact" list associated with the file, and just pick one as a primary client to list. It doesn't matter, but again, it's a weird oversight. - The firm metrics is a great idea, but it seems half finished. I don't know why, but it doesn't save stuff year to year and just dumps the information. There's also a dramatic lack of ability to customize things. This is frequent in some of Clio's features, such as how to list matters or client names. It's not a deal breaker, but it's a weird thing to not make more usable. Overall, Clio is a fantastic program and I don't know how I'd run my practice without it. It's a lot better than everything else I've tried. I just wish the damn thing integrated with more programs and capabilities, and that they just expanded on it. I think the reason why it's frustrating is because it's so close to being sort of perfect, and they just don't go far enough. Hopefully they'll keep adding to it and raise it to that level! It's definitely worth the buy.

Candace
Candace
Fonte da avaliação

I have been so impressed with Clio. There is so much it can do and the customer service is amazing.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: There are too many to mention. I was only looking for conflict management software and didn't know if I needed a case management software because I am a solo attorney that is just starting out. It turns out that Clio does so much more. The timer feature lets you track work on different matters and easily switch to a different matter when a phone rings or interruption happens. You don't lost time. The billing is clean, neat and easy. After that you can move on to so many other options -- document automation, cloud storage, phone logs, email logs, quick and easy email drop. I have been here less than a year and I wouldn't switch. I am so pleased with Clio and how it makes the business end of practicing so much easier.

Vantagens:

What is best? There is so much. The Dashboard (to see instantly how the I am doing, and for each client so I can see how much time and billing has occurred on each matter and easily find the information I need); Time keeping, invoicing, secured email, email drop (to easily put emails into client matters in Clio and free up inbox space, ) and DOCUMENT TEMPLATES with Custom Fields -- I have automated my engagement letter, a basic client letter, will forms, POAs, etc. It saves so much time. To write a letter and not have to look up an address or block/copy it is so nice. You generate the document and edit to start typing the body right away. It requires work on the front end but in the end it is worth it. Also, the customer service being one click on a chat icon away is great. They are so friendly and talked me through invoicing each month for the first few months.

Desvantagens:

The customer service and training videos are great but sometimes it feels like an Easter egg hunt to find out what all it can do. I spent the first 8 months just keeping time and doing invoicing. I knew it did other things but wasn't sure what and how. Once I started digging around I have been amazed at what all I have found. It has saved so much time and made things for a solo attorney so much easier. I am sold.

Amy
Firm Administrator, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Satisfied Clio user for 5+ years, recently purchased for additional firm

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am very satisfied with Clio as an online time management option. If you want/need to be 100% in-the-cloud, I would choose and recommend this program most highly to other firms. I prefer it to Bill4Time, CosmoLex, TimeSlips (not online). It also has things I like better than Prolaw (which also is not online). I don't use many of the advanced features Clio offers like integrations, Clio payments or even calendar, tasks because of the way may firms are set up. So, I can't speak to those features.

Vantagens:

I like Clio's simplicity and intuitiveness best. It really is the easiest time management program I have used. If you want to get up and running, like, literally, now, you can purchase Clio online with a push of a button and have open matters and clients/contact in minutes. I originally chose this product 5+ years ago for a small firm I manage, after looking at most of the online time management products on the market. I chose it specifically because it seemed the easiest in which to enter time. One of the attys I work with isn't great with a keyboard. Clio time entry required the least amount of effort, was the easiest to navigate and simplest to look at. But after using Clio, as well as, other online time management products (I manage a few small law firms), I really appreciate the easy of creating and EDITING invoices, which I do extensively at my firms. Lastly, I recently utilized Clio's FREE migration services to move from another online software, which I did not like. The migration took one hour on the phone, one day for them to migrate, and was pretty seamless! I've migrated data a few times (Prolaw and CosmoLex) and this was by FAR the easiest. The customer service is always great, even though I don't have to use it often because Clio is so simple to use.

Desvantagens:

Only 1. I haven't mastered LEDES ebililng on Clio yet. At one of my firms, we do only LEDES98 ebilling. If you don't know what this is, stop reading, you will not experience this minor Con. I am having trouble perfecting the LEDES98 txt files and uploading them. Granted, this is my first month of e-billing on Clio at this firm, so I'm sure customer service will correct it for me. It's just that a few other time management programs I have used had no LEDES glitches and uploaded perfectly the first time. The price is also high for small firms. But all online billing programs are.