Avaliações do GiftLogic

4,2 /5
    4,1 /5
    4,6 /5

Sobre GiftLogic

O GiftLogic é uma plataforma de gestão de comércio varejista e ponto de venda não baseada na nuvem para varejistas físicos. A partir de apenas US$ 1.295.

Saiba mais sobre o GiftLogic

Exibindo 48 avaliações

Pam H.
  • Avaliado em 06/01/2015

"Gift Logic - just my cup of Tea!"

Vantagens: When I began the process to open my new store, Tea World, I found a space to lease and next I chose the POS software, Gift Logic. I wanted to get off to a good start and knew if I waited until after I was open I would always be playing catch up. Gift Logic made the evaluation process very easy. I looked at some other companies and they were very impressive, but Gift Logic stood out of the crowd for me. It is definitely user-friendly, but if I have a problem I know help is just a phone call away. The staff is always helpful and pleasant to deal with and most important patient with me. One of the things that I like about Gift Logic and the people I deal with is that they are so up front. I had no unpleasant surprises. Everything was just as it was described. Gift Logic has helped me every step of the way and even worked with me to tweak the system for my own needs.

Desvantagens: I have nothing at all negative to say about the vendor. They're always professional. What I like least was the data entry, but that is something that just has to be done for the system to work. Had I already had a better inventory system in place, I'm sure it would have been easier.

• Avaliado em 06/01/2015
Julia D.
Varejistas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/12/2020

"More positive than negative."

Comentários: Overall, I think the product could be fantastic. What keeps it from that is the amount of time trying to get answers to what should and could be simple steps by providing a training guide or manual with the product. In order to train 58 gift shop volunteers in using the software I am now going to need to create training material and reference sheets for them to use in the store.

Vantagens: The product is generally easy to use. The sales staff was professional. The ability to track inventory was a priority for us and it does a very nice job of tracking inventory. As I try different reports I am finding many of the reports are very good and usable. With practice and hands on use data entry has become very easy. This product has many features that assist the store clerk (quick keys). After establishing a regular connection with one of the tech people he has been patient, kind and VERY helpful in navigating the program.

Desvantagens: Some of the Tech support are very knowledgeable, some are not quite as good at helping via phone. All of our tech support is via phone as on site help is not available. The largest problem is that is no written manual or reference guide of any kind is available. There are some videos on line that are supposed to be available but I have not found any that work. This causes the user to call and try to work out any problems with whatever tech they are able to get ahold of (which is not always easy). With 58 volunteers using the register this is not a viable option. A reference manual or "cheat sheets" with common situations would make all the difference in the world. Sadly, if you want them you have to write them yourself. We have now learned that to continue to have the ability to call for support we will have to pay a high dollar annual fee. Because of this we may abandon the program and go with another that will offer more training material and no annual fees for support.

• Avaliado em 02/12/2020
Rosie C.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/06/2018

"Average POS software"

Vantagens: Simple and easy to use. I like that you can integrate client information like birthdays and anniversaries, helps us customize and segment our client database and communications.

Desvantagens: They pride themselves on simplicity being the key to their software but I still find it very hard to use. Once you feel comfortable with it after a big learning curve, I find myself wishing it had more built-in features. Their simplicity model is lacking.

• Avaliado em 21/06/2018
Andre L.
Roupa e moda, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/05/2017

"Strong learning curve"

Comentários: Could be one of the best POS out there if they be willing to fix a good 10-20% of there things.
1st would be the purchase order
2nd the speed of how to do things.

Vantagens: The inventory system by excel format is great. (exporting feature is great)
Making new items is well done.
Sales are mostly easy to do.(Once you have its set up the right way)
Their search is pretty good (You can search for a specific word but you always have to add *before, this should be automatic if searching for specific word)
I must say the reports are great. (my last one stink, so this is much better) Can see sales per hour days etc.
Customer support is A1.

Desvantagens: Ordering from the purchase order is terrible. They really need to work on this. One thing you can't add a product when doing a purchase order. So you need to make sure every item is made before hand. The suggesting amounts get put in the order automatic you should add them yourself.
You can have different things open at the same time, if I'm doing a purchase order I should be able to add a product or print a tag without having to leave that section. (Windows is about multitasking)
Things are too long to do with many steps for no good reason.
The worst thing right now is I still can't link my inventory with website. (There always problems with their software or bigcommerce)

• Avaliado em 24/05/2017
Cristina L.
Bookkeeper
Mobiliário, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2017

"Gift Logic Year in Review"

Comentários: I really enjoy using this product.
It is relatively easy to use once you know how to use it.
It can work to your benefit to help customers quickly and efficiently. It's great for a store with a large inventory that changes rapidly.

Vantagens: I like that it has the option to have pictures of an item once it has been scanned. It is also very helpful that it lists the quantities in stock, which helps with restocking. The ability to have a custom order is also helpful when customers are checking out product. It is very quick in the checkout process as well. The quick access bar is great for items that are unable to have a barcode and it makes it easy to find the pictures.
Having the ability to integrate with QuickBooks is a big plus as well for the bookkeeping part of the business which allows for less time spent in that area.
I really also enjoy the ability to have a PO and input an order quickly and keep track of damages. It also keeps track of backorders so you know what is still to come.

Desvantagens: It takes awhile to learn how to use every aspect of this product especially office. Once I used it often enough I was able to get the hang of it but I am still learning. Instead of making a product inactive I would like it to have the option to delete it. It is also difficult to edit a vendor name in some parts of Office.
I have not found in the search function in Register the ability to look for a product based on which category it is listed such as wall art or animal.
I also would like it to have the option of when we are searching for a product that it would eliminate all products that did not have that name instead of highlighting the name and having to go through the entire list.

• Avaliado em 09/02/2017
Deborah C.
  • Avaliado em 13/03/2017

"A very satisfied customer since July 2016"

Comentários: I highly recommend GiftLogic to anyone; I love their versatile POS/Inventory control system. It is easy to learn, easy to use and very reliable. Their product is most adaptable, no need to buy what you don't need, and one can add features- if needed at a fair cost. I like that it's software and not cloud-based. The in house support is excellent and has your back, very willing to assist -just call. I appreciate the honest and professional manner in which they run their solid company. When beginning to search for a POS program, one thing I didn't need or have time for were problems I needed solutions and that's exactly what I ended up with-solutions. I looked at 6 systems before buying and looking back I'm so glad I chose GiftLogic for our store!

Vantagens: That the software is user friendly, and very reliable. Company & Support responds quickly when something is needed. Reports quite detailed and one step download to excel and PDF.

Desvantagens: I really don't have any cons to offer.

• Avaliado em 13/03/2017
Deborah C.
Bookstore Manager (volunteer)
  • Avaliado em 10/11/2016

"GiftLogic for a Church Bookstore"

Comentários: This was not a perfect match - but the price was right and the customer support is fantastic. I was able to implement it in less than two months from transporting date, through cleanup of data, learning to going live; and the volunteer cashiers are thrilled with it. I continue to learn more and more about it. There are some things I cannot do that I could with my other system, but there are many thing that are easier.

Vantagens: Much easier for cashiers to use - easier to train new cashiers and hold on to cashier volunteers. MANY fewer mistakes with our cashiers. Very easy to do sales and make them easy for cashiers. This is the best part of the program. Getting the monthly sales tax report and some other reports is greatly simplified from what we were doing.

Desvantagens: It is not set up for a bookstore. We want to do a lot of things by "author". It is not configured to do that. We have used a field called "Attribute" to hold the author, but it is problematic for doing some things like getting an inventory checklist list by Department ordered by Author. I wish it had customizable reports. You can export data to excel and create your own report, but to have to do that every time you need the same report over and over again is tedious. If you could just customize the report, the way you can customize the inventory spreadsheet view would be helpful. (Writing that - gives me an idea to try...hmmm)

• Avaliado em 10/11/2016
Anita P.
Museus e instituições, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/05/2017

"Program installation and setup was a breeze!"

Vantagens: We installed the program, imported data from our previous program & created labels & added photo images of merchandise. The program is user friendly and meets all of our needs.

Desvantagens: We purchased the computer hardware separately and did not know that we should have had the Office Suite installed so that we could export data to excel in order to generate certain reports.

• Avaliado em 02/05/2017
Angela V.
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2015

"Excellent customer service and tech support"

Vantagens: The system has a user-friendly interface that I love, and the classes GiftLogic offer are even better. I used the training mode a lot while I was between classes to play and learn without making any changes to my inventory, and I am using it with all my employees as well.

Desvantagens: I can honestly say there is only one thing I wish I could change about the program. I wish the inventory sub sections were more customizable instead of the set size, color, etc. For a bookstore, size and color really mean nothing, but Author and Publisher do.

• Avaliado em 09/01/2015
Rebecca S.
  • Avaliado em 11/11/2016

"Love this software!"

Comentários: Gift Logic is great. I love the ease of the program. My favorite part is the ability to add picture to the product! See what is being rung up- assuring the purchase is correct. (In the past we have had some customers switch tags to a less expensive item for ring out)
The customer service is fantastic! They have helped me every step of the way. Tony, "BTE" (Best Tony Ever" is great. Along with Jeff and Justin- these guys are so quick and helpful and are there when I call!!!

Vantagens: Pictures!
PO system
Reports
The QB integration
Inexpensive
Credit card integration.
Speed

Desvantagens: Wish it would take inventory to a negative number.
Find customers regardless of capitalization.

• Avaliado em 11/11/2016
Tony D.
    3,5 /5
  • Avaliado em 13/09/2016

"Gift Logic fits the bill!"

Vantagens: Compared to our former POS system, Gift Logic is quite simple to teach and learn. The phone support that comes with the system is great. Any questions you might have is answered in a polite way without making you feel "computer dumb". If an issue cannot be resolved with a tech explaining to you, they will access your computer (via Team Viewer) and help you through it.

Desvantagens: I own a shoe store and have a lot of items. So when using a manufacture's UPC number there is not as easy to locate product in the stockroom. Our old system generated it's own SKUs so product would be put on the stockroom shelves by vendor and by numerical order. The only problem so far with the vendor is that they are on the east coast and I am on the west coast, so if I am having an issue past 2 pm PST, I have to wait until the next morning to get it resolved.

• Avaliado em 13/09/2016
Cindy H.
Owner/Manager
  • Avaliado em 08/12/2016

"GiftLogic"

Comentários: From the first phone call regarding the product to the last call we had with GiftLogic support, they have been a great company to deal with. The software was to replace a previous POS software that wasn't doing what we needed. GiftLogic has the inventory control, customer contact & rewards info & accounting reports that we need as a young, small business without having the huge cash outlay. They are quick to respond to any inquiry or support question. Their support people are easy to talk to & very helpful & don't talk 'tech talk' when helping.

Vantagens: Most of the sales calls & support calls have been with the same 3 or 4 people so they are aware of our previous calls. It is very nice to talk to the same people & every one of them has been great!

• Avaliado em 08/12/2016
Penny B.
Office help
Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 08/11/2018

"Does more then I will ever need"

Vantagens: This system is extremely versatile. Runs many different reports. They have a lot of features many of which I have never used.

Desvantagens: Their integration options are very expensive. Yes they go on sale sometimes but still pricey depending on how many you would need.

• Avaliado em 08/11/2018
Phil S.
Artigos de luxo e joias
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2016

"Simple to use and train, but robust."

Vantagens: Always help available but seldom needed support. I had a special need for a tag printer , they went the extra mile to get it running properly.

Desvantagens: I would like to simplify tag printing, maybe a pop up ? Everything else is great for me.

Theodore R.
Accountant
Museus e instituições
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2016

"So far it has met expectations."

Vantagens: I like the ease of use of the product and the way it links to the on-line store software.

Desvantagens: There is so much in the product that we do not use, it is hard to find and remember things we do need.