15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre RXNT

O RXNT|PM é uma solução de cobrança e agendamento poderosa, acessível e baseada na nuvem para consultórios médicos e profissionais de cobrança do setor.

Saiba mais sobre o RXNT

Vantagens:

Price is inexpensive and easy to use software.

Notas do RXNT

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O RXNT tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 443 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o RXNT antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (443)

James
James
Medical Director for Hospice and Palliative Care, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

Desvantagens:

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Dawn
Registered Medical Assistant, EUA

E-Scribe New user

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Customer service and the representative that helped with set up was very nice and helpful. [sensitive content hidden] has been very supportive

Vantagens:

I like that we do not have to completely fill out the demographics for a patient. I like that the medications saved are able to be viewed by all our network

Desvantagens:

I would like to have the pharmacy search easier for small pharmacies and I would like to have the pharmacy list be saved for the whole network like the medications saved. I think you need more training. The video's are more of a basic understanding and the rest I had to figure out on my own. It would be nice if you had a rep visit the facility and offer a training session to the trainer.

Grace
PMHNP, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários

psychiatric nurse practitioner

3,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It takes longer time to get charting done

Vantagens:

It is pretty easy and simple to navigate.

Desvantagens:

The program can't have 2 windows open at the same time.

Resposta do RXNT

há 20 horas

Hey Grace, sorry to hear that you're having issues with charting speed and multiple windows. I'm sure this can be frustrating, but we're here to help—please reach out to [email protected] with more details on your current issues or anything else we can help you with!

Jessica
Administrative Assistant, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 11–50 funcionários

We Love RXNT

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Very happy easy to navigate so much better then the last system I used

Vantagens:

Scheduler, EHR, how easy it is to navigate, very friendly user

Desvantagens:

I didn't have anything that I did not like about RXNT

MARTHA
physician, EUA

Great prescribing program

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: RXNT's prescribing program makes it easy and quick to prescribe accurately while easily maintaining complete, accurate records. I use it for all my prescribing, and I would not want to change.

Vantagens:

The biggest reason I started with the RXNT prescribing program instead of some other company's program was that the representative I was working with was very responsive to my tight timeline and promised to get me set up lighting fast, which he did. There was superb customer service up front. But since I have started using it, I use it for all my prescriptions because I love the ease and speed of prescribing, and the ease of maintaining prescription records.

Desvantagens:

A few times I have noticed things that the program seemingly could not do - and then when I have checked with RXNT Support, I find they can show how to do what I need to handle the need that has arisen - like, if I want to prescribe a brand new, newly approved medication that is not yet in the system, there is a way to add it, and Support showed me how. So - there is really nothing not to like. Everything works for me.

Lori
Owner, Nurse practitioner, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Too many clicks and glitches

3,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: I am not a fan. I tried to work with it. Thought all the charges were standard things until I started talking with more colleagues. The system is not easy and, frankly, with improvements in technology, this system should be more intuitive and user friendly--especially for my patients.

Vantagens:

It was less expensive. Little did I know as a relatively new private practitioner what I would be missing out on

Desvantagens:

You are charged extra for EVERYTHING-reminders, fax integration, lab integration. The number of clicks to do anything is a definite time suck. And few of my patients are able to easily get into the patient portal which has actually cost me business. Customer service is not adequate. I requested custom forms which I was very interested in. Made detailed templates with examples from their forms to make it as easy as possible. Ended up looking nothing like what I wanted and was fraught with errors. Frankly, it is embarrassing.

Gloria
CSR, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários

Very easy to navigate

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Like previously said the ease of the site and very simple to find any information needed

Vantagens:

Simplicity and very easy to navigate no issues finding anything

Desvantagens:

I have not ran into to any issues so far

Narges
Psychiatric Mental Health nurse practitioner, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 201–500 funcionários

Great software

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Accurate, easy to use and easy to navigate software.

Desvantagens:

High cost for private practice. I wish you had EHR too!

Jazel
Pharmacist, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

rxnt

3,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

It is cost effective. Easy to use. Easy onboarding.

Desvantagens:

Need more support in terms of data/claims reconciliation.

Rachel
Nurse practitioner, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários

RXNT review

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Easy, convenient fast, and is pharmacy approved,

Desvantagens:

Failed prescriptions , some just dont go through

Nicholas
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo

Love the product

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.

Vantagens:

It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.

Desvantagens:

Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.

Theresa
owner, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

wonder why there were no current users!

2,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: The best way to describe is the sales team doesnt talk to implementation team and so sales happily tells you everything you want to hear but the implementation team calls you to say "I'm sorry I have to call sales to let them know they were wrong". non stop hurdles in training and ultimately not able to use the product. a waste of time being trained in modules when your templates/patient info/ super bills/fee were not put in because they are short staffed.

Vantagens:

seems to be up to date with some EHR eatures

Desvantagens:

issues with onboarding and length of time. you would be trained on how to open patient files but ur files were still not updated...trainings were very robotic and if your info wasn't in system they recorded the training so you could go back and train yourself. the purpose was basically to just "check" the box that you were trained whether or not you got anything out of it. reps not always available I go the impression the company is very understaffed. some bait and switches when you sign up so be careful. This is not what I thought and I will look for another company.

Stephanie
Clinical Director, EUA

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

Vantagens:

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Desvantagens:

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

Marting
PSYCHIATRIST, EUA
Consultório médico, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Poor Customer Service, Crashes, duplicate charts, support says clear your cache

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We were with them for many years, AS THEY GREW THEIR PROCESS TO IMPLEMENT CHANGE AND NOT CUSTOMIZE PER PROVIDER REALLY IMPACTED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDERS. WE WERE NOT THE PRIORITY - BIG ISSUES WITH DUPLICATE PTS BY PHARMACY AND NOT ABILITY TO STOP IT.

Vantagens:

MDs liked EMR except when duplicate charts were created- simple but major changes without notice and printing different types of encounters was painful.

Desvantagens:

Crashes, ERA posting in error not doing adjustments, duplicate charts from pharmacy created, claim scrubbing gets stuck, slow in billing and scheduler

Nurse practitioner, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

RXNT is an amazing EHR/EMR and e-script software!

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Overall, RXNT has been great and I don’t plan on switching to any other software.

Vantagens:

The features that are most impactful are the east to use patient templates and the easy prescribing with a hard or soft token

Desvantagens:

I don’t feel RXNT is missing any features that I needed.

Leonard
President, EUA

Adequate software. Some persistent problems. Very good support. Steep price

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere.
Electronic prescribing software is fairly new and a lot of bugs need to be worked out.

Vantagens:

I like how an image of the finished prescription is displayed before it is sent.

Desvantagens:

1. It loads and operates slowly even on a new computer. 2. It is impossible to delete patients 3. The patient merge feature is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. 4. The pharmacy selection feature doesn't work if you enter the actual address. 5. Sometimes the line for viewing a new prescription is mainly covered. 6. Customer support is responsive and has acknowledged at times that a chronic problem isn't being solved.

Cassandra
Office Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Nothing that can't be fixed

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

Vantagens:

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

Desvantagens:

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Brian
Owner/provider, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Poor customer service

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: They are very eager to set you up with their products but once you work with it and realize that they have a lot of issues in all areas (EHR, PM and scheduling) they shut down on responding to the issues. Months go by before you hear from support. They also have terrible pricing on full site options and many don’t work well. Biggest issue is will billing software. Lots of glitches and can mess up your AR quickly.

Vantagens:

Cloud based EHR with easy access. Multi site option.

Desvantagens:

Terrible customer service and support. Disjointed and frankly they could care less how their product is effecting you practice.

Sarah
FNP, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Glitchy, Unreliable with limited customer support for issues

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, it is mediocre at best. Customer support is not available, you can certainly email them and get a standard reply back. It takes days to weeks to get resolutions, and even after saying it should be better and me saying it is not, they close ticket after ticket n which I was letting them know the system is slow and not functioning well. Down time is terrible, and the fact we did not have paper copy of templates to utilize so when system was down we could continue to see patients was odd to me.

Vantagens:

There is one worker that is known as Nate, that does my templates and he seems to be direct and honest, which I highly appreciate.

Desvantagens:

They are frequently glitchy, with error messaged, unable to address issues, wait time for resolution is days to weeks, I am still waiting on some changes to templates they are not able to do because of issues with the system.

phetpailin
MD, EUA

EMR and practice management

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: very good and easy to use, good price

Vantagens:

very easy to use, and good work flow, secure system

Desvantagens:

billing part sometime hard to contact when has billing problem with insurance sometimes

MD-Medical Director Snowline hospice, EUA
Consultório médico, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Terrible customer support when you need it most

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Terrible when you have a problem after hours or on weekends
ds

Vantagens:

Works good when it does. Real issues arise when it stops working as it is designed and you need help to get it back up and running in a timely fashion

Desvantagens:

I experienced a bug in the system over a holiday weekend starting at 2 pm Friday afternoon until MOnday Moring. I was hindering in prescribing palliative meds for dying patients all weekend long. Absolutely no response from tech support during this time. When they finally responded via e-mail 72 hours later, they sent me videos that did not address my issues and closed my case. For a service that is vital to medical practice that operates 24/7, I expect competent tech support that I can access 24 7.

April
Psychiatrist
Clínica de saúde mental, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The best experience to date!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: My sales representative, Kelsey is the best sales professional I have ever worked with. I've been using the prescribing software for many years and Kelsey has always been responsive in a prompt manner and quickly resolved any problems I experienced.

Vantagens:

The prescribing software is the best I've ever used. The prescribing software is easy to use and very efficient. During the early stages when electronic prescribing became a requirement in my state, my sales representative, Kelsey was instrumental in resolving problems with my token. When my token was not working,, Kelsey quickly made arrangements for another token to be mailed to me. She made sure the process was seamless. Kelsey has always made herself available to answer my questions without having to play phone tag which is what I experienced with other problems vendors.

Desvantagens:

I wish the manual for the medical records portion was more detailed. I am still struggling with finding the time to schedule a tutorial but am so satisfied with the prescribing software that I am determined to schedule a tutorial so I can begin using it fit all of my patients. .

Heather
Account Manager, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários

Nice, complete package

Vantagens:

For the most part all the modules work well together and makes it easy to find information between the modules.

Desvantagens:

Reports and queries could have more options to choose from. I would also like to see the ability to show the insurance care in the billing module so that certain insurances could be billed out together by grouping them instead of opening up each one individually. Would also like the ability to change or delete the Park Encounters grouping names. Encounters from the EHR should not be allowed to be released when still in Draft form. Dx codes from the Encounter should all pull over to the claim. System should warn when a duplicate encounter is created in the EHR and the billing, or if a patient cancelled or rescheduled appointment, a claim should not be allowed to be created.

Kelsey
HR BUSINESS PARTNER, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 51–200 funcionários

Rxnt

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Pretty good

Vantagens:

Easy to use features, rxnt staff are helpful

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the system can be slow or preferences are hard to change

Patric
Licensing and Certifications Manager, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 501–1.000 funcionários

L.A. CADA RXNT Review

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: The overall experience with RXNT is great. The system completes all necessary requirements for our agency to remain compliant with Mental Health contracts.

Vantagens:

The ease of ordering medications from any pharmacy. Having the ability to export records.

Desvantagens:

Lack of demographic information and outcome data.