15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Auctria

Auctria: uma solução de Internet acessível para executar todo o evento, de ingressos a recibos; leilões tradicionais ou captação de recursos online.

Saiba mais sobre o Auctria

Vantagens:

Integrates all aspects of an auction fundraiser (donors, donations, bidders, checkout, and financials). It’s easy to use, which is great for a volunteer organization.

Desvantagens:

We had a few people bid on items and then we could not obtain payment afterwards as they had no card registered and wouldn't respond to our requests for it.

Notas do Auctria

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Auctria tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 504 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Auctria antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (504)

Cäcille
Cäcille
Individual Gifts Officer, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

The BEST bang for your buck and more

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, for having this be the first and only auction software I've ever used, this has been an amazing experience. I loved learning the ins and outs of Auctria, and strongly recommend it for smaller auctions, and if the slight kinks are worked out, strongly recommend it for big auctions. There's a lot of potential with Auctria, and I'm hoping they succeed. I think they will

Vantagens:

I loved most everything Auctria has to offer. 1.) The team there is phenomenal. I don't think I've ever gotten such instant quality support on anything so consistently in my ENTIRE life. Literally, when I send a support email, I expect a reply back in maybe a day or two. Auctria responds in less than 3 hours, sometimes in literally HALF an hour. amazing. 2.) Even without all my nonsense questions, the guides that Auctria has are very detailed and I could relatively easily figure everything out myself – which I mostly did, but it's nice having the Auctria team to ask questions to. Especially since they're so accessible! 3.) Their features to capture donor information is second to none. My favorite thing about Auctria is how they made the capture of information BEFORE the event so simple and easy. The only thing that sucks was having to input "guest" information at the event, but Auctria tied every guest to the purchaser, so even then, they covered bases by allowing us to know who to contact if we needed something from someone. 4.) From silent auctions, to online, to even live, Auctria literally covers everything so well and seamlessly. 5.) Checking out final bids is so easy. no chasing down people for cc information – with maybe one or two who for some reason chose not to register their card.

Desvantagens:

1.) Auctria's only con that I found so far was with it's app and online bidding. I didn't find online bidding so seamless, when someone needs either an email address/bidding number and a password in order to log in. As I was testing the app, I found befuddled on why someone needed a password, and found that some people weren't able to make a password, effectively not allowing them to bid online. I rectified this with having online kiosks, but we definitely lost some money because of this. We might not use Auctria next year because of this which saddens me. Making the online bidding process simpler though would make my team change their minds I'm sure.

há 5 anos

Thanks for sharing your auction story. Happy to read Auctria surpassed your expectation for support help. Thanks for sharing the simplicity you found with the program. Regarding the mobile app and access- bidders can be sent or given an access code to sign into the app or website without needing to set up a password. Please reach out to [email protected] so we can share more information and more details. Thanks for being our cheerleader and hope all your fundraising goals are surpassed.

Meaghan
Executive Director, EUA

Online Auction Success!

Vantagens:

We appreciated the ease of use of the Auctria platform for both the organization and administration of our online auction, as well as for the account set-up and use by our bidding community. It's very user friendly, clear, and sharable. The price for the services rendered and ease of use makes it feel like a deal!

Desvantagens:

Just navigating some of the organization around payment and communication after, but very small hurdles that come with the variety of options and the community we work with.

há 4 semanas

Friendly! That's so nice to read to read that the bidding community found the use of Auctria to clear and sharable. Thanks for using Auctria for multiple years.💚

Kara
VP Fundraising, EUA
Organização cívica e social, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Auctria is a great package for a very reasonable price!

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We were looking for a more economical option for our school auction, without sacrificing ease of use.

Vantagens:

It was easy to enter items, and managing bids was simple. The dashboard was very clear as the auction was in progress how things were progressing.

Desvantagens:

I found the website editor a bit clunky. It was great for customization but a little cumbersome for someone just trying to set up a basic auction website. I wish checkout was automatic at the close of the auction. I wish bidding rules, i.e. starting bid, bid increment, and buy-it-now price could be set globally and then adjusted as necessary, rather than having to set them all before the auction launches. I also wish it were a little easier to bring items to the front. Maybe the highlight function could be part of the online auction, rather than just a kiosk mode function?

há 2 anos

Thanks for recognizing the ease of use for entering items and managing bids. Glad to read you found the dashboard a good source of information too. Thanks for the detailed feedback. On the website editor, we try to balance ease of use with the ability to also customize. We are always adding new templates to make plug and play and increase ease of use. Hope that helps for your future events with Auctria. The note on auction item shuffle is interesting too. We will share this with the development team.

Thomas
Co-President, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Powerful fundraising tool

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall experience has been very positive. It is not the most admin friendly back end, but the library of videos and customer service are excellent.

Vantagens:

The ability to deliver an online auction, as well as sell event tickets, is second to none. It has a broad range of customization tools. The end user experience is simple and well delivered.

Desvantagens:

The website editor is fairly difficult to learn. And the back end customization tools, while powerful, are almost overwhelming. I also feel the credit card processing fees are a bit too costly.

há 2 meses

Thanks for the note "The ability to deliver an online auction, as well as sell event tickets, is second to none." We are glad you found the platform to raise money and save money at the same time.

Christy
Tech Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Auctria is the most affordable, most robust, easiest to use option out there

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

The initial cost ($0 for under $10k profits) was the reason we tried Auctria. I was extremely surprised to find that the website editor had so many display options, so we were able to make the pages exactly the way we wanted. Customer service was also very helpful and available for questions.

Desvantagens:

Adding a bank account was slightly glitchy, although that could have been on our end - the admins were in different time zones trying to communicate X)

há 4 meses

Christy, thanks for recognizing the website editor functionality. We want you to raise money AND raise awareness to your mission. A generic event website will not do that, Auctria will! 💚

Tom
Director of Advancement, Canadá
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Critical to our fundraising efforts

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Fantastic. The platform allows multiple logins, allowing me to have assistants assigned to roles without imperilling my data. The Auctria team responds quickly to our inquiries for help or feature requests.

Vantagens:

It can easily be tailored to our specific needs. It's intuitive, responds very quickly, allows multiple users, produces meaningful reports, allows me to easily monitor my auctions, and isn't overwhelmingly complex.

Desvantagens:

The customization of reports and Word-template printing isn't really all that easy to use and is a little limited in producing reports that look good (limited fonts, hard to preview). The gift certificates and catalogues print well, BUT if there are two or more donors for an item, it will only print ONE of the donor logos.

mês passado

Tom, thanks for rating 10/10 Liklihood to recommend stating Auctria is fantastic. Thanks for calling out the multiple login capability. This is SO important to keep all your data accurate for the entire team.

Greg
Committee Chair, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Works well or our small social club.

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Outstanding. We started using Auctria pre-pandemic to manage a live annual fundraising auction for our fly fishing club. The last time we did that, we cleared a bit more than $10,000 with $4,000 in expenses. Throughout and after the pandemic w've used an online auction. This year we cleared a bit more than $9,000 with only $600 in costs, and half of that was for the Auctria subscription. Moreover, the work involved was only about a quarter as much as was required for our old live auctions.
Auctria has been fantastic for us.

Vantagens:

It's very efficient and quite powerful. Overall it's one of best pieces of software I've ever used. Customer service is outstanding.

Desvantagens:

1. Interface for auction website construction is clunky and needs a makeover. 2. Having too much help information is almost as bad as having not enough. As a result, I tend to go directly to help by chat rather than looking through several help documents looking for the right information. I know it's in there somewhere.... 3. This really isn't a complaint about the software, only an observation: When you use a complex thing (like Auctria) only once a year, it's hard to get good at it.

há 3 semanas

Happy to read about your TIME and cost savings impact - love that this goes to your cause! re: single use, many orgs use Auctria year round for smaller events, tickets, raffles etc. Hope you may do so too, taking advantage of the annual license.

Liz
Advisor, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

So basic anyone can use it!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: We reviewed other online auction programs but Auctria is by far the best one we found.

Vantagens:

I appreciate how easy it is to set up an auction, create the Home page, and obtain a URL that drives donors and bidders to the site. I like that the program compiles and on-going list of donors and bidders from each auction so that each year it is easy to send information about new auctions. I especially like that there is a way to set a goal for each auction that is visible for everyone that access the auction.

Desvantagens:

There is a slight learning curve but nothing that cannot be overcome in a matter of minutes.

há 2 meses

THIS --> "So basic anyone can use it! Thanks for remarking about the ease of use. This helps us help others believe it when we say "it's easy". Also thanks for recognizing the transparency on our pricing. Everything is fully published and no need to be caught by surprise. Thanks for using Auctria for multiple years Liz.

Tookie
VP for Development, EUA
Organização cívica e social, 2–10 funcionários

Poolesville Seniors Recommends Auctria's Online Auction Software

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Auctria has transformed our auction. We are able to reach five times as many participants, more bidders and every year we produce more income. And we find that the option to donate if they decide not to bid is extremely lucrative.

Vantagens:

User friendly both from the administrative and bidder point of view.

Desvantagens:

Online Help articles not always helpful and difficult to find solutions.

há 4 semanas

5X MORE participants with Auctria- that's amazing!! Thanks for noting the ease of use from BOTH the admin and the bidder/guest. Both are so vital to the overall fundraising success.

Sue
Membership Coordinator, EUA
Rádio e televisão, 11–50 funcionários

JPR Online Auction/On Site Cork Pull

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: We have been very satisfied with Auctria!

Ease of use. Very detail oriented. Support is tremendous

Desvantagens:

Jumping back and forth between functions. Seems cumbersone.

há 2 meses

Thanks for using Auctria for multiple years. Thanks for the shout out to the support team! 💚

Ute
Events Coordinator, Canadá
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software for gala and auction

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, it was great to have this software for the entire organizing process of our hospital gala. We are talking a very elaborate event with about 250 guests, 100+ donors, and over 150 auction items. In the past all of these things got tracked in multiple spread sheets and if anything changed, it would have been a disaster. This year, using Auctria, everything was in one place, very easy to see in detail or at a glance. If guests or meals or seating arrangements changed, it was so easy to do and follow and just to stay on top of it.
I realized, that even though I have been using this system for a few month prior to our gala, there are still many functions we have never even touched.
I would highly recommend this software and am extremely glad I did decide for this particular software (never used any other one, but wouldn't switch), but also recommend to take the time to read the manual, play around and take time to understand the many many function to utilize it to its best potential.

Vantagens:

I enjoyed how intuitive the use of the software was. Anything I wanted to do, was possible with this software. There were a couple times were I would provide my volunteers with a log in and they basically figured it out on their own as it was very easy to use and understand the software. Setting up the website, took a little time, but also once I understood how it worked, not a big deal. Enjoyed that I had all info from guests names, seating arrangements, auction items, donors and supporters and much more all handy in one place. Made the reconciliation at the end very easy. I did use an outside budget for this time, but think in the future I would purely use Auctria for that as well. Now that the event is over, it is great to still be able to see all the guests info and pull all different reports we may want to see. The customer service was great in answering any questions I had ahead of time via email, but unfortunately I was never given a phone number to connect with them on the spot. And as it is most often for me, I usually wait with doing something until it needs o be done now and if I couldn't get an instant answer I had to wait and get back at it later. Not their fault, more my own, but I wished sometimes there would have been a live chat or phone number to call. Even though, usually their replies came within a couple hours or overnight as I am on the west coast.

Desvantagens:

There isn't much I didn't like. I guess the only thing I didn't understand until we were at the event was that we had the 0.3% charge on Auctria per transaction + the 2.69% on Stripe. The system does show the option to add those fees to the invoice, but we didn't realize it until it was too late. So now we have to cover a pretty large invoice of stripe fees we didn't expect. Anyways, more my fault for not paying attention to ahead of time. But in the future I would certainly add that to the guest check-out or if they want to not pay it, just charge more on our credit card machines then through the system. I also had a couple guests that commented that they weren't able to go back into their registration and make changes to their guest list or meal selection. This must have been a glitch in the system, but wasn't a big deal. For my side, I found it a little confusing with the e-tickets and ticket statements and such, as they weren't fully clear to me what each of them was about and even more so, I thought I had it set up that everyone how registered would receive it automatically. This was only the case for the people that self-registered but not the ones I added manually.

há 5 anos

Hi Ute, thank you SO MUCH for the detailed review, it's sure to help others understand the power and simplicity of Auctria. With 250 guests 100+ donors and 150 auction items sounds like a success--happy to read Auctria helped you ditch the spreadsheets! Yes, Auctria is full of even more features, join our free webinars or watch on playback when it convenient for you to learn more. Also, we invite you and your auction team to follow Auctria on Facebook & Twitter to get even more tips and auction fundraising advice.

Eric
Board Member, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Great fundraising event with Auctria's help along the way

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: When I'm not volunteering my time for the school I'm an IT manager and software engineer. I began by doing a pretty substantial product comparison before we chose Auctria. After comparing Auctria to other products that cost 10x as much I had two main concerns: 1. How can it be so much more affordable than the competition (what's wrong with it)?
2. No phone or night-of support.
After using the product to host a fundraising event with an online/mobile silent auction with on-site kiosks, mobile and remote bidde, a live auction, games, and event with ticket sales and related website, I can say I was amazed at the value and support we received. The product has a ton of well-designed functionality built in. I'd like to feel like we used most of it but there were still areas we didn't touch. As for the support, I have to agree with what many others have said. I've never seen such responsive e-mail support and I've been in the industry for 20 years. We must have sent at least 20 e-mails in the few months we had. They always responded quickly; at most by the next business day, but often the same day and sometimes within minutes. More importantly their responses were always very helpful. None of that having to battle through two levels of support before you get to anyone that knows anything. Sometimes, rather than just explain how to do something, they would make a change for us and then explain the "how". They have good documentation and were always very courteous and helpful.

Vantagens:

Excellent price. Excellent support. Well-designed flexible platform that supported our needs. Modern simple-to-use interface with well thought-out workflows such as check-in/out. Built-in support for credit cards. Built-in ways to engage with bidders, donors, etc. Built-in reporting, export and import functionality.

Desvantagens:

Lack of premium support option for off-hours support the night of the event (at least at the time). We did fine without it but I can understand that being a deal breaker for some. It nearly was for me, but I'm glad we decided to go with Auctria. At first we were planning to use the live auction website tool for the live auction, but found it was easier to get the presentation we wanted using Powerpoint. With all the enhancements they keep making that can very well have changed by now.

há 4 anos

Eric-- your review encapsulates Auctria's mission and culture! Eric's review says everything we strive for. Auctria is an easy to use, powerful tool to run your fundraising events. Take your auction to new heights and raise more for your cause. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Hope you crushed your fundraising goals.

Lisa
Parishioner /Volunteer, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

First Time Online Auction - Went So SMOOTH!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: This was our first year with an online auction. Typically we have a live auction 2 a year for our church. At first we were using paper tickets only and at the end it was a nightmare trying to calculate everyone's totals as they were waiting in line to pay. Over the years I have used Excel, MS Access and even Google Forms and Sheets. After last year's auction I decided I wanted an easier program and started looking. I had come up with another option but then COVID hit and another church used Auctria. They raved about it - so I looked into it. It really is easy to use. We did have a few people call the church office to ask some questions about registering and I received some emails for password resets (I just clicked the "send access token" button on their bidder page) and that was it! We are definitely going to use this even when we go back to the Live Auction. We had several parishioners that really enjoyed bidding online (and believe me - not many were happy about it at first - people don't like change!) Several parishioners have asked if we will have a hybrid auction next year - part done online and go to Live. We are working out how we want to handle it, but know we will do some sort of combination next year. We had several buyers that would not normally have been at our picnic and bid this year. We had bidders that didn't win anything make a donation anyway. All in all it was a successful first foray!

Vantagens:

This is a very robust system - has a ton of capabilities - but it is VERY EASY to use! I took time to set up the auction at the beginning. I went through EVERY TAB to make sure that I had all of the setting the way we wanted them. I was able to chat with customer service and they were EXTREMELY helpful! Even on the weekends - when they should have been off - they still answered very quickly. They were able to code in some special requests for reports for me. They listened to product enhancement suggestions. I liked the ability to paste a photo link for the items. I used a lightbox to photograph most items and I uploaded to my Google Account. I was easily able to get the photo address and paste it in item. Worked great! I also used the photo editing when I needed to add "Picture is a Representation". Very easy to use!

Desvantagens:

I wish that when bidders registered they could put in their company name as well. For us it is super important to recognize the company name as well as the person from the company. Both need the recognition. I ended up adding the company name (when I knew it) to the First and Last Name fields. Sometimes I found the reporting cumbersome. I wanted to be able to see all of the items that were being bid on and see the bidder, with the price as well as the donor. A good snapshot report of everything. I was finally able to create something but I didn't see an easy way to add that to a "Favorites" Section. I kept forgetting where I finally found the report. Would be a nice add. I did use the save the view function. But I just could never remember which report to pull. :)

há 3 anos

Lisa- gigantic thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a lovely detailed review. I do hope others find it useful. It sounds like it was time for your group to shift to a more sophisticated auction system- so happy you chose Auctria. Moving from paper tickets, excel and google form & sheets hopefully save you quite a bit of time. You are an incredible resource for your church!! RE; company name, good news- you can add that as a required field for registration, this can be found under Registration Options--> Ask for bidder's company-->yes/no. RE: saving reports as favorites has come up before too, I'll add your vote for plus one to that one! Thanks for feedback- it is always appreciated as we continuously try to improve. Congratulations to you and Queen of the Holy Rosary on a successful event!

Keleigh
President, EUA
Design, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Auctria: Top notch software and customer service

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I think I'm on my fifth golf tournament and 8th online auction now. After using the software ourselves for several years, a small group from my Rotary club got together to help other non-profits in our area set up Auctria and run their auctions online during the pandemic. This was right before that service was offered by the Auctria staff. Each group we helped more than tripled their anticipated revenues! I believe they will continue to use the software after returning to in-person events.

Vantagens:

I can duplicate a past auction and have a new one up in running in less than an hour - with full customization.

Desvantagens:

When I'm training someone to, for example, just check people in, the learning curve is steeper than I'd like. It would be nice to have a few portals for common tasks such as check-in, check-out, adding products, adding donors.

há 2 anos

Thank you so much for recognizing Auctria as "Top Notch" for both platform and customer service. Your detailed review here will for sure help others realize you don't have to sacrifice features for the price. Auctria knows that organizations are fundraising for amazing charities and we want to make it efficient and affordable for all. re: check in/out we JUST did a mini video on this, however, there are so many ways group set up their own registration process it's hard to provide a global message. A portal to narrow down is great feedback and will be shared with the dev team.

Christina
Foundation Director, EUA
Captação de recursos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing software! Made our event wonderful!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We were looking for usable, cost-effective software to help with our hybrid event during the pandemic. We appreciated the many video tutorials and the quick response during the week from customer service. We were not excited to see that prices are skyrocketing for next year (we paid $270 and are now going to have to pay for the same exact service at more than $600 next year!). Overall we are pleased with the software and are looking into using it again for our event next year (even if it is entirely in person).

Vantagens:

Loved the ease of building the website for our auction event. Check-out for our patrons as well as for us the next day was absolutely seamless. I was very happy with the functionality and the reports were incredibly helpful. Customer service was AMAZING with answering our questions quickly. However, they are not available on weekends (when we had our event unfortunately).

Desvantagens:

I would have liked to have had better instruction regarding live auction items, integrating into a hybrid event (where not only online bidding is happening, but where in-person folks are also bidding online). We opened some of the live auction items for bidding at the same time online as our "silent auction" items. We closed all "silent auction" items at 8:00 pm while keeping the live auction items going individually at the end. However, every single live auction item closed at the same time (8:00 pm) as the rest of the auction, right in the middle of bidding! Upon inspection, the live auction items did not have the same close time as the silent auction so we couldn't figure out what happened. A quick fix of extending out the entire auction to 10:00 pm and MANUALLY re-opening our live auction items took care of it, but we had some confused in-person bidders for about 10 minutes. That was very frustrating. There was no customer service available on weekends.

há 3 anos

Thanks for noting how easy the ease in building the website and check-out. Sorry you had a few bumps Christina. Auctria does monitor support for urgent issues on the weekend, should you need to in the future PLEASE reach out. Hope you crushed your fundraising goal!

Cecil
Cecil
Treasurer/Webmaster, EUA

Auctria is Outstanding

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Auctria is very open to suggestions for improvement. Most importantly they ALWAYS answer questions about issues or problems in a VERY prompt manner using their online chat tool.

Vantagens:

This is a great package for running silent, online auctions as well as managing event registration and ticket sales. We were looking for a reasonably priced solution to run our annual UN-Gala fundraising event. We looked at a lot of different packages. Auctria was clearly the best for the money. We use it to sell tickets and register guests/bidders. To run the online/silent auction, the live auction and the fund-a-need auction at the event. And to checkout winning bidders at the end of the night.

Desvantagens:

Actually, I don't dislike anything about the software. I wish someone / somewhere would come up with a good way of entering fund-a-need auction bids in real time so that the bids don't get lost in the transcription.

há 5 anos

Thanks Cecil for the detailed review. Really enjoy reading how you used so many features to run the entire auction event for Palmetto Animal Assisted Life Services UN-Gala. As you described the continuity throughout the entire event remains all on one platform for streamlined efficiency. As of now, as you stated the fund a need does require a spotter and entering the information to the system. Note: the development team has fund-a-need optimizer on the list, I'll add your +1. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter as we post all enhancements as they roll out. Thanks also for the shout out to the support team, I will share your feedback. Hope all your bids soar!

Karen
VP Finance, EUA
Captação de recursos, 11–50 funcionários

Auctria is Amazing!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Check out for our gala was always the most stressful part of the event. Auctria makes us look like pros. No more waiting in lines divided by the alphabet; any volunteer station can help any guest. There are no more piles of paper to sort and add the bids by hand. We honestly have very short lines at checkout which makes our last impression of the evening a good impression. In additions, we now have a great database of information about all aspects of our gala.

Vantagens:

Auctria is so easy to use which is very important. My favorite feature is the amazing customer service. We've used Auctria for 4 years and Auctria makes improvements every year. They don't just make changes, they make IMPROVEMENTS. They incorporate the changes in a suttle way so we aren't completely re-training our volunteers every year, we just have to point out the new features.

Desvantagens:

The first year most of the credit cards were rejected because of the processor. The next year Auctria incorporated Authorize.net which enabled a variety of processors to work with Auctria. We used the processor we normally use for processing cards online and everything went smoothly.

há 6 anos

THANK YOU for this feedback "Auctria makes us look like pros." and "Auctria is Amazing" Thanks for the 4-year review! We are humbled by your kind words yet pleased to read you enjoy all the new features and updates. Fun Fact: we started Auctria because we volunteered to run an auction fundraiser many years ago and they were using pencil & paper & nothing else! There had to be a better way! Happy to read you too have eliminated the check-out lines and put smiles on your bidders faces at the end of the night! Truly we appreciate all feedback and use it daily to make each event even better than the previous one.

Deke
Board of Directors, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo

Annual Fundraiser

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Excellent experience! Customer Support is patient and quick to respond and always helpful.

Vantagens:

Auctria is a very robust and comprehensive system. It has so many facets and benefits. Prior to using Auctria our annual auction was managed manually and it was chaos. Auctria has be very helpful for us and for the bidders. Requiring a credit card upfront is a life-saver. No more scrambling to process cards at check out.

Desvantagens:

I don't love treating everybody as a bidder. It is confusing to sponsors that their main contact has to be registered as a bidder. Often they have an accounting person who pays for the sponsorship but doesn't attend the event. I think it would be better to be able to create a sponsor record without making someone a bidder. Another area that creates confusion for us is when the system sends an email telling someone "You are the winning bidder" but they are only the winner until someone else wins. I think it would be better to say "You are currently the high bidder". (This might be something we worded incorrectly on notices.) We had some people who received that notice and didn't pay attention to later notices. It caused a bit of confusion at check out.

há 12 meses

Thanks Deke for already deciding to renew your Auctria license. So glad to have earned your trust. Thanks for the 5-stars and shout out to the support team! Re: the bidder winning bidder note, the system email that goes out states "Congratulations, you are currently the high bidder for item# 123". This can be edited. If you need help adjusting that for the next event please drop us an email- [email protected] Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, so nice to see this from a Board Member.

Jessica
School auction committee member, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Lifesaver for our school’s fundraising

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Our school had been using fundraising software that was extremely old and risky to continue using. Auctria provides so many options for such a great price! Our first year, we only used it to keep track of our items and donors, and to check out. This year, due to COVID, we expanded our use to include online auctions, creation of the event website, and processing payments. Auctria allows multiple users so each person on our committee has become “experts” at certain functions of Auctria :) Auctria customer service is FANTASTIC. They reply to my inquiries within minutes, it seems!! They know their stuff so we never feel alone with their product. Can’t say enough good things about their customer service!

Desvantagens:

I really cannot think of any cons at this moment.

há 4 anos

Reading your review title "Lifesaver for school's fundraising" makes our hearts swell. We know it can be challenging to fundraise in the shadow of COVID. As you stated the Auctria platform already had in place online options that have been used for years by many thousands of groups. So glad you were able to pivot so smoothly with us. Congratulations on your fundraising efforts Jessica!

William
Power User, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A Most Successful Church Service Auction.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: From the moment of acquisition to where we are almost ready to close our auction, the Auctria Launch Team has been most helpful in uploading our auction items[82], in guiding us through the setup parameters and in encouraging our team as we went live. From purchase, installation, implementation setup through close the TEAM was very responsive to our concerns. Given that this was the first time we used The Auctria application after more than 20 plus years of manual auctions it was wonderful to get rid of all the manual processes, paper shuffling, creation of e-mail winning notifications and payment follow-up effotts.

Vantagens:

The support and encouragement of the Auctria Team (TEAM) made our implementation exceedingly successful. There were no surprises or “crashes.” The various screens were extremely easy to navigate. The search features were very user friendly especially the grouping feature. It was also very helpful that Auctria had a mirrored test version of our database so it was easy for our team to test all the functionality that we needed.

Desvantagens:

As a retired professional systems developer and senior I/T director I can confidently report that we didn’t experience and significant glitches or cons with Auctria’s software.

ano passado

20 years of paper and leveling up to Auctria- gigantic thank you for trusting us. Double gigantic thank you for the detailed review. You are calling out one of our favorites too: setting up a test event with your own data and settings. ���� This comment --> " As a retired professional systems developer and senior I/T director I can confidently report that we didn't experience and significant glitches or cons with Auctria's software."

Carole
Secretary, EUA

Annual Wine Festival

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have been putting on annual event for 25 years. Auctria has made ticket sales and close out so much easier, faster and more accurate

Vantagens:

Very easy for buyers to purchase tickets online as well as onsite sales. I liked that all purchaser information was captured and accessible when checking out winners of silent auction.

Desvantagens:

We had difficulty adding credit cards after onsite cash sale, but finally figured it out.

há 5 anos

Wow! "We have been putting on annual event for 25 years. Auctria has made ticket sales and close out so much easier, faster and more accurate" Thanks for trusting Auctria for the last few! fyi- we do webinars regularly and recordings are on our website for playback. Two of to the most highly attended topics are: 1) Getting Started with Auctria (here we talk about cc connectivity) 2) Checkout & Closeout. Looks like you got all sorted but if you want to review for some best practices, this is just another resource. If you need any other help please reach out- [email protected]

Carlos
Auction Committee, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great software for auctions and very affordable!!!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very very positive.

Vantagens:

Very easy to navigate, extremely affordable!

Desvantagens:

The software isn’t incredibly intuitive. You have to ask a lot of questions or read manual to understand advanced functions.

há 5 anos

We at Auctria thank your for the review title "Great software for auction and very affordable" The three exclamation points are icing on the cake. Our mission is to create a software solution to keep track of all the auction details, and help ensure an efficient and smooth fundraising event. Cost is always a factor, so we proudly offer Auctria so it's affordable to ALL groups.

Angelique
Event Marketing and Management, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent product - continue to recommend to new clients

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Excellent. I have used it with every client this year in providing exceptional online fundraising events and been very pleased with the results.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use once you get the hang of it (short learning curve). Website building features are easy to understand and pretty robust. Lots of reports available for those who need to slice and dice data, fees are reasonable for what you get. Simple for customers to use, the mobile app works well and the customizable email function is very useful. I also like that they seem to be constantly improving the product and looking to evolve as the needs of their customer base change.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes finding answers to questions in the online manual can be a bit difficult/cumbersome. They do not have a help desk you can call, everything is done online, which when you are in a BIG hurry can be a bit frustrating. However, I have always received a response within a few hours at most and the answers are well thought out and complete. In addition, I believe they recently provided an add-on for additional customer service, but I have not used it to date.

há 3 anos

Angelique, thanks for choosing Auctria for multiple clients. A referral is the most sincere form of flattery and we are thrilled to read your kind words! Thanks for using and recommending Auctria.

Jean
Willard Gala and Auction Committee, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Ran a multi-prong auction and gala with ease

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our goal as a team was to reduce the amount of time we spent running our event this year, and because so much data already existed in the Auctria database we were able to do that.

Vantagens:

We ran a multi-prong auction and gala using Auctria. We used it to handle every method by which we took in money with ease. It was easy to walk into as a new school volunteer once I saw all the data history from the past 4 years that existed. We copied auction items, donors, ticket classes over from prior years. All the categorization of different types of revenue that existed made it really easy to pull off all the different things we wanted to do.

Desvantagens:

Since we closed different parts of the fundraising effort at different times, it would have been nice to be able to shut down different pages of the fundraising website. For instance, we are still selling tickets to parent led signup parties, but the online auction itself is closed and the gala is over. Those pages have to stay up to be able to sell signup party tickets.

há 5 anos

LOVE reading that you took over from a previous auction team member with ease! Year over year auctions benefit tremendously with streamlined input efforts to copy previous data. Hope all your future bids soar! There are lots of options on item types that may help streamline the post-auction sales you are managing. Reach out [email protected] if you want help.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Captação de recursos, 51–200 funcionários

Auction Site for our Annual School Fundraiser

Vantagens:

We used Auctria to host our school's online auction of items, experiences, and count-me-in parties. The platform is easy to navigate. Entering and managing content and bidders is simple. The check-out process is seamless and we didn't experience any issues during the past two years we have worked on the platform. We have given volunteers access to upload and enter items on the site which they did easily and with minimal training. If we had questions or issues, the customer service team was prompt in their reply and helpful in providing information or helping to solve the problem. Registering bidders was a simple process and we didn't receive any negative feedback or have any issued with our bidders accessing the site and bidding on items. We had great success the past two years with the online auction for our event and attribute it to the ease of using the platform and the wonderful customer service team. The fee structure and annual subscription fee are reasonable which ensures we maximize our fundraising for the school. We will use them again!

Desvantagens:

I have only used Auctria as online auction platform and don't have experience with other platforms but when researching found Auctria highly recommended by colleagues in the field.

há 5 anos

Thanks for the 5-stars across the board. Your detailed review is very helpful in helping us know that we are helping you make a difference in fundraising. Hope all your future bids soar!