Avaliações do ShopKeep

4,2 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,2 /5

Sobre ShopKeep

O ShopKeep fornece hardware, software e processamento de pagamentos no ponto de venda para que pequenas e médias empresas possam ter uma administração mais inteligente.

Saiba mais sobre o ShopKeep

Exibindo 722 avaliações

Angie F.
  • Avaliado em 28/06/2019

"Puts Square to shame"

Comentários: Anytime I have had any issue or problem, customer service has been the best in helping me work threw it (computer illiterate remember) plus they always have options for me to make changes that potentially make it easier on my end, or sometimes even cheaper.

Vantagens: I like the fact that it is a lot more detailed in the inventory set up because it allows you to actually separate you retail store into sections where square did not allowing check out to be easier and faster if you are having issues with or do not use UPC/SCU coding. I also like the fact that you can enter your inventory purchases which automatically adds it to your inventory counts and then you can enter your payout/paying for such accounts

Desvantagens: The inventory entry durning initial setup. Because I am computer illiterate, I am still struggling to get it set up correctly and you do not have the option to go in and erase everything to start over.

• Avaliado em 28/06/2019
Denise K.
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/11/2019

"Review of ShopKeep"

Comentários: I went from a complex system that I purchased for over $100,000 to ShopKeep. What a joy to have a system that is so easy to use and not time consuming to do the task at hand. Yet it provides so much information to know exactly where your company stands. Love everything about ShopKeep.

Vantagens: My favorite thing about ShopKeep is That it can give you so much information about your numbers yet it is so easy to operate.

Desvantagens: I know this sounds crazy but I really don't have any negatives with this system.

• Avaliado em 05/11/2019
James M.
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 21/10/2019

"Starts Off Great"

Comentários: Shopkeep was supposed to simplify my POS and reporting. It has not done that my old POS system I called support 1 time in 4 years. With Shopkeep I have had to call support more times then I can count and over the last couple months the hold times are so horrendous I have just given up. I actually have 2 shop keep accounts for my business but have only implemented one of them as the headaches I have to deal with, with the one is enough I don't want to double the trouble so I have stayed with my previous POS for our second location. The product itself is good, the reporting is excellent, but the customer service is about the worst you can imagine.

Vantagens: This software is pretty complete the reporting is great, the features are great. What you should get out of this software in one package would be hard to put together anywhere else but that is only if Shopkeep can actually deliver what they promise.

Desvantagens: Sold a premium package with premium support and still can't seem to get reliable support. Over the last two weeks I have spent about 6 hours of total time sitting on hold and have yet to speak to a live person. I have chosen the call back feature twice and have not received any calls back only received 2 emails saying they tried to call and no one answered. No one can enplane the billing to me, as in why do I keep getting certain reoccurring charges that we can not attribute to anything. Shopkeep sent me the starter gift card pack which is supposed to come with the premium package but it is not enabled on my back office all it says is upgrade your package, which what do I upgrade to if I supposedly have premium. Another issue is they started billing me long before I even received my equipment. This was because who ever was supposed to submit the equipment order forgot and then went on vacation, biggest issue there is no refund available for the time I was getting billed but couldn't use the actual service. They never mention to you the constant PCI compliance stuff you have to constantly do, this is not easy stuff to do either and they offer zero support in filling out the required PCI compliance paperwork that is sent.

• Avaliado em 21/10/2019
Tracy H.
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2020

"Great Apple POS"

Comentários: Overall experience with shopkeep is positive after switching from another POS system for small Business.

Vantagens: Great Apple iPad Pos system
Shopkeep is ideal for small businesses that have a storefront and small to medium items to sell.
It works quickly with less glitches than many other small business POS solutions.
Keeps tabs on inventory, hours, customer emails and can be quickly linked to Quickbooks for accurate tax accounting.
After having tried several POS systems for mine and my husband's small businesses over the years-this one is the most effective.
I really like the inventory setup. It can be customized and is colorful so you can quickly pick items for sale for smooth transactions. It also allows for easy reordering of inventory when items are almost out of stock. A big plus is that it takes major credit cards without huge extra transaction fees.

Desvantagens: The only downside is cost as the software, apple phones and tablets can be expensive if just starting up.

• Avaliado em 12/11/2020
David G.
Director of Retail and Merchandise Operations
Esportes, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2019

"Good System For Smaller Minor League Sports Teams"

Comentários: I have had a very good experience with ShopKeep. This is an easy to work with system both back and front of the house, that is moderately priced. If I ever needed to figure out how to pull a report a simple phone call or internet search solved the problem. I don't think that I have ever been on hold with their customer service, for more than a minute. My only real problem with SkopKeep is that you have to pay full price for a second register and then full price again for a 3rd register, and so on.

Vantagens: Great back of the house inventory system.
Lots of viewable sales reports.
Easy to use and clean POS.
Dozens of Hot Keys available for POS
Immediate register updates and syncing with back of house.
Good customer support system

Desvantagens: In order to get multiple POS registers, you have to pay full price for a whole new system. Meaning that you are paying the same amount for an extra register, that you would be paying for a single register plus your entire back of house inventory system. I would be willing to pay a little extra for multiple registers, but not the same amount for a whole new system. In order to pull an inventory report, you have to export to excel. Would be much easier if you could pull an inventory report based on Department or Category.

• Avaliado em 29/10/2019
Travis W.
Career Technical Technology Specialist
Gestão da educação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/10/2019

"Shopkeep used in Career Tech Programs"

Comentários: Overall, I'd definitely recommend Shopkeep. For the price, for the customer service, for its quick implementation and ease of use, you really cannot beat it.

Vantagens: We implemented Shopkeep within our 4 high school stores, our Cosmetology program's salon, and our Culinary program's restaurant. All have loved Shopkeeps ease of use and learning. The students have picked up on it very quickly. The Back Office has allowed our teachers and students to customize as needed. Overall it's a great product. The restaurant cannot wait for the "tables" option to become officially part of the program. Our district currently does not allow for credit cards, but they are finally considering this and we are looking forward to that and gift cards as well!

Desvantagens: We had some issues with connectivity being a large district with many students on our wifi. We were able to purchase adapters and "hard-line" the iPads. This isn't really a Shopkeep issue though. One issue we've had is once a mistake has been made and the shift is closed, there is no way to "fix" the mistake (students will make these mistakes from time to time). We've also been left with some "hanging" open checks but figured out how to get rid of these by deleting the app and reactivating the register.

• Avaliado em 16/10/2019
Jessica S.
  • Avaliado em 14/06/2019

"Very positive experience"

Comentários: I have been very pleased with shopkeep, the initial price was high considering I was upgrading from a traditional register and needed to add an up to date I pad, bar code reader and other features to optimize and get the most out of the software. I have recommended shopkeep to many people and had received a referral bonus, score! Customer service has always been very knowledgable and down to earth and I have felt with past interactions that I am speaking with someone who takes my concerns seriously and is not just going through the motions. The back office has more features than I need for my small business but I am glad they are available. Retrieving data about past purchases, inventory or customers is simple if needed. Because of shopkeep I was able to begin selling products online to grow my business.

Vantagens: Platform that looks simple and is approachable when teaching new employees how to use the register. Favorite part is how clear and organized the shopkeep register app looks.

Desvantagens: I sometimes experience connectivity issues, and wish there was a way to print bar code stickers without having to log into my back office allowing customers the ability to print and modify item codes.

• Avaliado em 14/06/2019
Ric R.
  • Avaliado em 02/07/2019

"Shopkeep helped my entire biz"

Comentários: Getting rid of the old big register was a plus. Being able to research sales and transactions. The entire OPOS system is great. I track sales on my phone and home computer. Sometimes it's glitchy and crashes. especially after updates but the customer service team is pretty amazing! High Marks for customer service.

Vantagens: It's our first POS system so it's basically changed the way we do everything for the better. Sorry I can't compare to other systems. But we love being able to check sales and transactions and other info from our phones, etc. Other plus is time clock & payroll hours. All kinds of greatness in this app.

Desvantagens: I wish there was an easy way to see how many of an item I've sold over a selected period of time. Wish there was a way to sync up with my online store sales and share inventory and track inventory/delete inventory when an online sale takes place. Right now it only deletes inventory when a sale in the actual shop takes place.

• Avaliado em 02/07/2019
Alan A.
Restaurantes, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/12/2020

"Excellent business responsive company"

Comentários: Excellent customer service, easy to access them for help, always available 24/7

Vantagens: Relable, easy to develop and use, great tech and customer service response.

Desvantagens: Initial card reader would not work on Gift Cards - had to upgrade to another card reader

• Avaliado em 09/12/2020
Kristine T.
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2020

"Shopkeep Locks up during service"

Comentários: Frustrating. Disappointing.

Vantagens: Easy to get going. At this point, I don't have a lot of good to say.

Desvantagens: During service hours, we have a long line..shopkeep locks up and takes 5 minutes to get going again. This was not a once in a while thing but EVERY SINGLE DAY. Contacting customer service and they don't have an answer except for uninstalling program and rebooting. Really, during high volume with a line of people looking at you wondering what is taking so long. We are going to eat the $90 monthly service fee just to get out of this POS POS system. I thought I was very careful and thoughtful about my POS..I made a mistake. Don't do the same thing I did by choosing Shop Keep.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por ShopKeep em 19/05/2020

Hi Kristine,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Sorry to hear about your recent experience. We have forwarded your comments to the appropriate team members. They are currently reviewing your account and will be reaching out to you directly to help resolve.
-The ShopKeep Team

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2020
Darin S.
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2019

"Choose Shopkeep for Concern, Response and Continued Improvement!"

Comentários: Overall I have been very happy with Shopkeep. After using it a year I migrated to Square for Retail thinking it would give me everything I needed (in-store and mobile option) in one system. It was a horrible experience for me (unable to print labels from within the app, had to create my own sku system, inventory didn't provide detail I needed) and I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD back to Shopkeep!

Vantagens: Easy to use, intuitive, flexible, the product has continued to improve and evolve in the 4.5 years I've been using it. 24 hr. assistance

Desvantagens: I wish there was a way to download Inventory by supplier or category. The ability to download and print or at least just print more reports would be helpful. Becoming increasingly difficult to get assistance in a timely manner without carrying the premium pay level of service. I occasionally do off-site events such as as festivals, and have group events where I need to ring up wine purchases. Unfortunately these don't occur frequently enough to justify paying a monthly fee for a second register so for those types of things we have to use the Square App and then manually adjust inventory.

• Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Lonnie F.
  • Avaliado em 15/10/2019

"Great software for a reasonable price"

Comentários: I can’t say enough good things about this quality built, easy to use and amazingly dependable system. I haven’t had not one minute of downtime and pairing that with an expert technical support team you can focus your needs on the growth of the business rather than the operations. I will continue to use Shopkeep as long as they will let me.

Vantagens: Ease of implementation along with ongoing technical support that doesn’t just blow you off when you need them. It’s a very robust system that includes all the features I need most in an easy to use format.

Desvantagens: My only negative comment would be toward the purchase order system that is a bit lacking in functionality and tends to be a bit glitchy.

• Avaliado em 15/10/2019
Carrie B.
Shop Manager
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/09/2019

"ShopKeep for Your Little Shop"

Comentários: Our experience over the last year and a half has been positive. We are satisfied with everything that we are able to do with ShopKeep and look forward to adding features as our business grows. I would recommend this system to other businesses.

Vantagens: When I was originally shopping for a POS system, I was a new buyer. I have new how to use different system but was never the decision maker. I researched for price, ease of use, payroll capabilities and tech support. ShopKeep ticked all the boxes. It is easy to update when we add new products or change pricing. It is easy to check the time clock and adjust for missed punches. We have had a few occasions to use the customers service and each time were met with excellent service and immediate action to resolve our issues.

Desvantagens: The upgrades are pricey for a small business but I don’t think it is much different than other systems that are available. We are a new, small business and value the bottom line more than the bells and whistles. As our business grows it is nice to know that the capabilities are there to grow with us.

• Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Maria C.
Alimentação e bebidas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/07/2019

"Awesome User Friendly POS system"

Comentários: I have recommended Shopkeep to everyone I see. I am not sure if it turned int new users but I’m sure my good vibes have trickled down in the community for Shopkeep. My staff also tells customers the POS system that we use and highly recommend it from a users perspective. I started in. September 6 years I believe and no one in Staten Island had a Shopkeep account so I would be interested to see how many accounts there are now and can guarantee some of those are due to the good reviews I give to fellow business owners and customers.

Vantagens: I Love that I could set up the list of products myself with very little direction or training in the back office. I love that I can see sales remotely using the App on my smart phone. I love the ease of accessing holidays sales from the previous years so that I can better prepare for this years holiday. I love that the staff can learn this after 5 minutes and conduct a sale all by themselves with their first customer.

Desvantagens: I wish that the software was able to be used in my new cafe whereby people sit down in my dining area and have waitress service. I wish they had a table layout program to facilitate this need I have in my newest business.

• Avaliado em 18/07/2019
Kelly B.
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/06/2019

"Overall FANTASTIC!!"

Comentários: I absolutely love the system! The customer service is above anything I could ask for! EVERY time I call, each representative knows exactly what I am talking about, and has an answer for me! Quality!!

Vantagens: I handle many herbs that are weighed by the ounce. SK lets me set a price by the ounce, that it calculates when I right up the sale. I love this!
I love the connection to QuickBooks and Mailchimp. I do not have a website yet, but will love when I do, that it can be linked as well!

Desvantagens: A few things I would LOVE to see implemented are:
1. A linked-in mobile device (not the $300 one you currently offer that doesn't connect to SK). One that is actually linked into the inventory, and can be used when I have booth events outside of my hard location, during it's business hours.
2. In the items with variations, PLEASE let me move around the variations! I add new variations frequently (as I get new things in), and it would make it so simple if I could alphabetize them as I go. They are all just as I've added them now (out of order!). Also with the tabs, can I please be able to edit the names of the variations as well? Once you've entered the name of the variation, you can't edit the it at all right now.

• Avaliado em 29/06/2019