Nota média de avaliações

4,5 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,6 /5

Sobre Kashoo

Contabilidade fácil para pequenas empresas. Envie faturas, colete pagamentos, rastreie despesas, crie relatórios e tome decisões financeiras melhores.

Saiba mais sobre o Kashoo

Exibindo 131 avaliações

Ken I.
SEO + Web + Reputation Marketing ★★★★★
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 07/05/2019

"Easiest Accounting/Bookkeeping software by far!"

Comentários: The company is very responsive and the software / apps have been solid. Kashoo is my third (and final) accounting software service purchase.

Vantagens: Here's the thing - I HATE accounting & bookkeeping. So I want to spend the least amount of time doing it. And, I want to spend even less time doing taxes. Several years ago, I researched all of the solutions out there, yeah QB too... but I dreaded a steep learning curve and wanted something accurate - and portable. Kashoo has the app for my phone & tablet so I can whip out an invoice real quick while visiting clients. It downloads from my bank just like the other big names, and even has an option to accept credit cards from my clients. It's really powerful, and if you're a numbers geek you'll have fun with all of the options. But for me - it just works. Online or app - I don't wonder about my numbers anymore, nor do I waste a bunch of time. And they do regular webinars which are actually quite interesting. Almost makes me want to do my bookkeeping. Almost. lol.

Desvantagens: There's really not a lot to dislike about the software, and the support staff is great. If I could change anything, I'd have them move their headquarters from Canada to the U.S. ;)

• Avaliado em 07/05/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Business Manager
Serviços jurídicos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/08/2019

"Great Software--If You Don't Need to Connect Any Bank Accounts"

Comentários: Ideally, Kashoo would be that accounting software that provided accurate cash flow statements and analyses that were no older than 2-3 days, and would include not just bank account transactions, but also credit card spending and transactions. In our office, any bills or charges that are setup for automatic payments or auto-pay are linked to credit cards, rather than our bank account(s). If I could get Kashoo to function properly with our credit card AND bank accounts, then I would save myself and our CPA tremendous amounts of time and paper clutter at tax time because I could provide statements or reports from Kashoo with itemized expenditures for all accounts. Alas, until Kashoo can resolve its synchronization issues with our financial institutions, then I'm forced to go through and annotate each credit card statement with the expense type, etc. then email or fax each statement to our accountants...

Vantagens: After reading so many great reviews about Kashoo and its comprehensive but UX-friendly accounting features, I was super-excited to purchase a steeply discounted subscription/membership on App Sumo several months ago. I was particularly looking forward to being able to sync multiple company bank accounts, as well as our daily credit card sales from Square POS, in a single application. The Square/SquareUp integration is among Kashoo's strongest features in my experience, as I can't recall any synchronization issues or glitches accessing Square data in Kashoo. It also has an iPhone app that's fairly functional, albeit wholly utilitarian in its look and feel. However, considering how much data and memory are consumed when running most accounting programs, the Kashoo app manages to be easily sync-able and fast, which I wasn't expecting...

Desvantagens: Connecting bank accounts and accessing transactions has been a thorn in my side from Day One. I've tried multiple browsers--Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.--and tinkered with firewall and security settings far more than I probably should trying to get Kashoo to work correctly with operating account at PNC. I don't know if it's because of the number of transactions or the fact that there's a secondary trust account attached to PNC's online business banking, but I cannot get some of the most crucial bank and credit card accounts to work properly on Kashoo. I've also had issues with credit card accounts and have tried deleting and reconnecting accounts so many times that I'm to the point where I haven't even attempted to open Kashoo in weeks.

• Avaliado em 27/08/2019
Kent G.
Consultant
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/11/2018

"Kashoo Accounting Provides Adequate Solution"

Comentários: Overall Kashoo does a pretty fair job. It served its purpose for about a year but was ultimately replace with a more feature-rich package.

Vantagens: I liked the fact that Kashoo is an online solution and could be accessed from anywhere. The interface was fairly intuitive and easy to follow in most places.

Desvantagens: Kashoo is a fairly good solution for online invoicing and billing but for the price lacks some of the features that you would expect.

• Avaliado em 02/11/2018
Aryana R.
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 20/11/2020

"I love Kashoo's Customer Support"

Comentários: Their customer support and that it is cloud-based. The price is excellent. It is easy to set up a Chart of Accounts too. It important my transactions from my bank and CC is easy. That I can't create import rules. I would change the category but Kashoo wouldn't memorize it. Quicken enables you to create memorized categories.

Vantagens: Their customer support and that it is cloud-based. The price is excellent. It is easy to set up a Chart of Accounts too. It important my transactions from my bank and CC is easy.

Desvantagens: That I can't create import rules. I would change the category but Kashoo wouldn't memorize it. Quicken enables you to create memorized categories.

• Avaliado em 20/11/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Video Producer/Editor/Digital Media Engineer
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2019

"Amazing alternative to Wave & a better value than Quickbooks for freelancers & small businesses."

Comentários: I love using it for most of my freelance needs: Accounting, Expenses, Project budgeting, credit card payments, and tax management.

Vantagens: Tax Management, Real-Time Bank Feed, Bank reconciliation, and Project Budgeting are just some of my favorite features, web and mobile apps are a bonus but the cherry on top for me is that they support the Spanish language as well. Not to mention the super fast support.

Desvantagens: Not many cons but I am just hoping for more integrations. Specifically invoicing software like Fiskl!

• Avaliado em 04/12/2019
Esther G.
Business Owner
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2019

"Good alternative to Quickbooks"

Comentários: Kashoo is helping us keep all our finances straight. We run all our accounts receivable and accounts payable through Kashoo to keep up with our bottom line.

Vantagens: I like their online tutorials. I have zero accounting experience, but Kashoo's tutorials have helped us to understand what and how we need to track our business finances. I also really like how detailed it it once you get the hand of how to use it. I can see at a glance how we are doing financially.

Desvantagens: There is a pretty steep learning curve, especially if you don't have any accounting experience at all. I found it to be very, very confusing. The tutorials helped, for sure, but there was still a lot of back and forth with customer service who seemed to get annoyed with all our questions, especially since we have NO accounting experience.

• Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Michael L.
Petróleo e energia, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/07/2019

"Very good for what it does, and customer support is fantastic"

Comentários: Good, but needs additional functionality to be super!

Vantagens: It is simple and straightforward, and gives me generally what I need.

Desvantagens: I really, really need the ability to do more than just 'Projects'. I really need to be able to nest 'Projects' or use categories and classes like Quickbooks. Plus, I need to get my data into a spreadsheet much more easily.

• Avaliado em 01/07/2019
Carma S.
Entrepreneur
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 26/07/2019

"Good Value for the SoloEntrepreneur"

Comentários: I've been doing my books in Excel for years, but have gotten to a point where that just isn't working for me anymore. I needed an accounting software solution and didn't want to go with the one I've been using for personal expenses due to personal beliefs. Then I heard about Kashoo. It was affordable. It looked fairly easy to learn and robust enough to grow with me. I haven't used it much yet, but I really like what I've seen so far.

Vantagens: The software is relatively easy to use for a beginner. It also looks like something I can grow with and even pass on to an accountant once my business has grown large enough.

Desvantagens: There is a bit of a learning curve and I'm not able to import information the way I was hoping to.

• Avaliado em 26/07/2019
Carmen C.
Life Coach & Business Strategist
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2019

"Just what I needed . . ."

Comentários: Overall this is a great finance program and the price was great compared to similar products.

Vantagens: Kashoo allows me to keep better records for my business finances. The app allows me to easily upload receipts and to make manual adjustments.

Desvantagens: It does not sync real time account balances with your bank. You have to do that manually. I prefer realtime bank balances.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2019
Kimberly C.
Writer/Editor
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 27/09/2020

"Kashoo makes my CPA happy"

Comentários: I use Kashoo daily to keep track of my business income, expenses, and invoicing.

Vantagens: Kashoo is easy to use. It's easy to invoice my clients by sending them invoices directly via Kashoo. It's recommended by my CPA and the reports make him happy.

Desvantagens: I would love to be able to set up recurring invoices but Kashoo doesn't offer recurring invoices. Maybe in future?

• Avaliado em 27/09/2020
Rick D.
Co-Owner
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/06/2019

"Perfection (Almost)"

Comentários: We absolutely couldn't run our business as efficiently as we do without Kashoo. It allows us to be agile and respond to our customers' needs in an instant if necessary. We've had many of our larger customers ask us if we could help some of their other vendors to get better organized. With the help of Kashoo, we've set the bar for others to reach.

Vantagens: We've been using Kashoo for many years. The ease of use is amazing. We know exactly what is happening in our business at any given moment. Although we typically don't use the mobile apps, they are useful if your business model is more suited to mobile. The web app is solid. Uptime is impressive. Support is quick and thorough. Most users wouldn't notice but when you get a bit outside the box you're going to need some assistance from the support team. Some tasks are quite involved when you get past the ordinary. No worries though, the support team is there to guide you through. What we like most is the flexibility of the software and the multi-user capability.

Desvantagens: Dealing with vendor credits is a pain when you pay by cheque. We would really like to have some inventory control tied into invoices. The new statement feature is nice but we would like to have control over the fields displayed in the report. In particular, we would like to be able to have our customers' PO numbers listed so that they can more easily cross reference our invoices.

• Avaliado em 24/06/2019
Vivek H.
2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/08/2016

"Superb, snappy, comprehensive!"

Comentários: When I set up my business 5 years ago I knew I would need an easy-to-use accounting system. As an accountant myself I needed one with all the bells and whistles, and as a business owner I needed one that was easy to use from anywhere and fast and flexible. After experimenting with a number of unhappy options, I stumbled across Kashoo and it was love at first sight.

Vantagens: Clean, snappy interface; support for serious accounting (adjustments, transfers, trial balance, general ledger, supporting documents) over and above simple receipts and payments; cloud-based & browser-based so allows me access from anywhere and peace of mind regarding data security and backups. And I can share it all with my auditor sitting miles away at his Windoze PC so he doesn't have to take up space in my home office, where I happily update Kashoo using my iMac :)

Desvantagens: Maybe a tad more support for drag-and-drop would be nice as would the ability to open it in multiple windows so I can cross-check and tally stuff a bit easier than going backward and forward in the same browser window.

• Avaliado em 21/08/2016
Jeff K.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2016

"I consider Kashoo to be a trusted partner in my business"

Comentários: Overall Kashoo is a 5 star business. I only gave them 4 stars for features and functionality because no software is ever complete. For example, the mobile receipt capture software doesn't read my receipt and fill in the data entry for me. (Hint Hint kashoo - feature request) The apps for mobile and iPad are great. I'm able to get everything done and stay up to date easily. The mobile capture works great and means no more piles or receipts lying around. The Web UI was recently updated to add the feature to import scanned and digital receipts too - a specific feature request of mine. Kashoo is always investing in the development of the tool and the education of their customers. The addition of Kashoo U was great for education. I also take advantage of live chat and the always on knowledge base. My accountant even became a Kashoo MVP which I was thrilled about. I like that I can give my accountant permission based access to the data to adjust and file.

Vantagens: Ease of setup, ease on use. Archiving and security of data.

Desvantagens: I like everything about it, but encourage further development of the mobile capture services. There's still room to improved workflow and save customers time and money.

• Avaliado em 11/10/2016
John M.
Sr. Manager
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/04/2019

"Great software for people building their business"

Comentários: For 90% of small business of 10 emplohees or less, Kashoo is the way to go. It feels light, utilizes the Cloud for storage, has terrific support, and is easy to learn and utilize. Im comfortable in growing my business, and letting Kashoo grow with me.

Vantagens: The key in selecting accounting software is not how much it can do for you, but how much support you can get after you take the plunge.
With Kashoo, the support is unbelievable. Utilizing their Chat feature will get you a satifactory answer in a matter of an hour or so. I've never felt like I got a less than complete reply. Why? Because they know their product, and are not paid to sit and answer questions all day long about something they don't use. I cant say that for the other software systems I've tried. I'm now running 3 businesses off of Kashoo.

Desvantagens: The bank feed somehow gets hung up each month...not sure why. Wish there were more check templates that utilize a common standard (QuickBooks, MS Money)
Wish the Client fields were more customizable, so reporting could be more robust.

• Avaliado em 03/04/2019
Carrie K.
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2016

"My Kashoo Experience"

Comentários: I Love Kashoo but I wish there was more help online, I'm trying to figure out how to deduct money from an employee for a garnish of wages and I thought I did it correctly but it was wrong, because I'm a really small business and have less than 5 employees I can not get any help. I also wish that the invoice section of Kashoo was easier to use. But It's way more user-friendly than other programs! So yes I like it !!

Vantagens: Easy to use, easy to keep track of things, like the reminders it gives in the side column

Desvantagens: Invoicing is not that great, or it could be that I'm not knowledgeable in creating invoices in Kashoo. Wish there was more help for the free accounts, but hey can't get much for free these days.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Kashoo em 14/12/2016

Hi Carrie, thanks for the review! Kashoo offers many support options and our team is ready to help you any time you need it - by phone 1-888-520-5274, by live chat that's available from within the app, by email at [email protected], and through our self-serve support site at support.kashoo.com. We also regularly host live webinars. You can visit kashoo.com/webinars to see what's coming up. I hope that helps!

• Avaliado em 13/12/2016