Avaliações do OneLogin

4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,3 /5

Sobre OneLogin

Solução de gestão de identidades (IAM na sigla em inglês) e logon único simples (SSO na sigla em inglês) para empresas de todos os tamanhos. Faça uma avaliação gratuita.

Saiba mais sobre o OneLogin

Exibindo 66 avaliações

Autumn S.
Assistant Residential Manager
Clínica de saúde mental, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/12/2018

"Everything under the same umbrella!"

Vantagens: I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Desvantagens: I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

• Avaliado em 02/12/2018
Eric R.
Revenue Operations Manager
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/02/2020

"OneLogin makes us super secure"

Comentários: OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Vantagens: OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Desvantagens: I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

• Avaliado em 18/02/2020
Emily M.
Content Strategy
  • Avaliado em 15/08/2017

"All my apps in one place"

Vantagens: I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Desvantagens: Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

• Avaliado em 15/08/2017
Tech Lead, Strategic Alliances and Business Development
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/08/2018

"onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience"

Comentários: SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Vantagens: Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Desvantagens: Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

• Avaliado em 15/08/2018
IpsyCare Agent
Internet, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/06/2018

"Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business"

Comentários: Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Vantagens: That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Desvantagens: Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

• Avaliado em 28/06/2018
Julie S.
Senior Manager, Global Social Media
Software, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2018

"Makes life so much easier!"

Vantagens: Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Desvantagens: There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

• Avaliado em 12/12/2018
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Publicidade e marketing, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2019

"Great security tool"

Vantagens: Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Desvantagens: Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

• Avaliado em 26/03/2019
Tawanda S.
Sponsorship
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/08/2019

"Secure and flawless"

Comentários: The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Vantagens: I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Desvantagens: Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

• Avaliado em 17/08/2019
Luke F.
BDR
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings."

Comentários: This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Vantagens: This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Desvantagens: There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Account Executive
Internet, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/01/2019

"Smart for Big Biz"

Vantagens: Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Desvantagens: The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

• Avaliado em 31/01/2019
John M.
IT Engineer
  • Avaliado em 12/04/2018

"Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO"

Vantagens: OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Desvantagens: Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

• Avaliado em 12/04/2018
Louise L.
Field Marketing
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/04/2020

"One stop hub for all SaaS applications"

Comentários: Great landing page for all 3rd party apps, enables secure login from any location.

Vantagens: OneLogin centralizes and consolidates all authentication for SaaS applications. This is especially useful for smaller companies that completely rely on SaaS. It's also useful for larger companies who are dabbling with SaaS model. OneLogin setup is straightforward, ours is integrated with Duo Mobile. Integrating with 3rd party applications is fast and the notes feature is nice for a central repo for all employees.

Desvantagens: Initially had some issues configuring OneLogin with Authy but after switching to Duo Mobile, login was easy. Password reset flow is a bit confusing since if you don't specify the correct email, it won't let you know this.

• Avaliado em 30/04/2020
Sophie W.
Student
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/12/2019

"Customizable, One-Step Access"

Comentários: I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Vantagens: OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Desvantagens: My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

• Avaliado em 09/12/2019
Ashlynn M.
Team Lead, Client Success
Publicidade e marketing, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2019

"Secure Platform to Protect Our Data"

Vantagens: We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Desvantagens: I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

• Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Matthew I.
Director, Digital Media Services
Educação superior, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/03/2017

"Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system"

Comentários: OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Vantagens: Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Desvantagens: Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

• Avaliado em 24/03/2017
Shannon M.
Marketing Associate
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/06/2018

"Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!"

Vantagens: This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Desvantagens: Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

• Avaliado em 05/06/2018
Neha P.
Associate Recruiter
Recursos Humanos, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/09/2020

"Create common login credentials for all your accounts"

Comentários: My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

Vantagens: It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

Desvantagens: The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

• Avaliado em 22/09/2020
Alexis R.
Customer Hero
Telecomunicações, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/01/2020

"OneLogin is nothing but helpful!"

Comentários: OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

Vantagens: I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Desvantagens: If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

• Avaliado em 16/01/2020
Domenico P.
Presales Engineer
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2021

"Access in simplicity and security"

Comentários: I solved my problem of monitor access and manage shared credentials for all portals, users provisioning and deprovisioning and MFA management.

Vantagens: The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.

Desvantagens: There is nothing I don't like, but if you really want to look for a flaw, the need to approve the certificate within the browser when using OneLogin Desktop

• Avaliado em 12/02/2021
Nicole P.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 23/03/2020

"Bad Customer Support"

Comentários: We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Vantagens: Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Desvantagens: Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 23/03/2020
Neil G.
Head of Product
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/04/2021

"Entry point for all startups and enterprises"

Comentários: Very satisfied with onelogin to date and will be a long term user in the future.

Vantagens: Security and ease of use are what elevate onelogin and make it a must have. Being able to configure connections to google, aws, gcp, salesforce and all other indispensable SaaS makes onelogin itself indispensable. Managing user credentials in a single system is much simpler operationally and also much more secure. Pricing is very reasonable at $2 per user for the lowest tier and they also offer a free 30 day trial.

Desvantagens: The UX for admins is a bit clunky at times. For user information there is a left pane as well as a top right drop down menu. It took me a while to figure out how to reset a user password. It would be nice to have an automated way to onboard a user, perhaps there's an API that we can leverage.

• Avaliado em 08/04/2021
Case Manager
Seguros, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2020

"Software is alright for all of your passwords"

Comentários: Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Vantagens: We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Desvantagens: There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

• Avaliado em 20/07/2020
Brenna H.
Customer Service Representative
Serviços ao consumidor, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2021

"Easy VPN"

Comentários: Positive and extremely easy. Always comes right up on phone and if for some reason the accept option isnt there it allows you to punch in a code that always works, way easier than remembering a password.

Vantagens: ease of use, quick and dependable, never had a breach, fast, helpful for many different software security

Desvantagens: Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2021
Kedar mendhurwar C.
Sr. IT Security Architect
Telecomunicações, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/11/2020

"Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution"

Comentários: The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Vantagens: The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Desvantagens: SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

• Avaliado em 04/11/2020
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Internet
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2018

"OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords."

Vantagens: We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Desvantagens: Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

• Avaliado em 14/01/2018