Nota média de avaliações

4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5

Sobre ActiveCollab

ActiveCollab é um software de gestão de projetos que oferece controle total sobre o trabalho. Faça o trabalho real acontecer agora!

Saiba mais sobre o ActiveCollab

Exibindo 387 avaliações

Aleksandar I.
C# Developer
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/03/2020

"Perfect Project management tool."

Comentários: ActiveCollab is one of the best, if not the best project management tool that I have ever used and I have jumped from one to another tool for different projects and project types. If offers so many features, perfect dashboard, milestone preview, calendar, planner, contact details, time tracking and much more. While it is perfect for managing many different types of projects, this is still not the perfect tool for managing software development projects. The only reason for that would be, there is no (or that was not back then) an integration with Git or other version of control system. It was simply a missing feature back then.
I truly hope that nowadays the ActiveCollab team managed to improve and integrate such feature, but talking 6-7 years ago, that was the only downside that I can say about it. If for some reason that is still not available and you are into software development business, look for something else like Asana or Bitbucket.

Vantagens: Great dashboard, different types of reports, milestone preview, calendars, time tracking tool are just a few of the features that make this software irreplaceable tool when it comes to project management.

Desvantagens: Lack of integration with Git or another version of control system.

• Avaliado em 04/03/2020
CTO
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/07/2020

"Simple and extensive"

Comentários: It was very good to us during 6 years.

Vantagens: Web used Active Collab during several years in our servers. The database structure is very simple and allow us to create dashboards with user data.

Desvantagens: Lack of features like kanban and of user interface improvements during updates

• Avaliado em 21/07/2020
Sarah B.
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/01/2021

"An active and efficient collaboration to achieve objectives"

Comentários: A work environment with a highly collaborative and high performance staff is one of the benefits seen from the use of this software, we can work on our projects and constantly monitor the progress and billable time spent on each task. We have improved our service and effectiveness thanks to ActiveCollab. It's worth the investment involved in having ActiveCollab to plan and execute any kind of project. It facilitates an organized and collaborative workflow, without losses and with a lot of profit, recommended for any organization. I recommend trying it out.

Vantagens: I have enjoyed the experience and the ease of use of ActiveCollab for the management of all the projects in our organization. We can, through a clean and simple platform, plan projects, delegate tasks in each stage of development and collaborate among colleagues to achieve the objectives set. The reports provided by ActiveCollab are detailed and easy to read.

Desvantagens: It's a great resource and we don't have any major displeasure, but nevertheless we would like the mobile version to have better performance, some functions are slow compared to the computer version.

• Avaliado em 25/01/2021
Rachel C.
Project Coordinator
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 22/09/2020

"Convoluted structure is a hindrance to workflow"

Comentários: We ended up transferring from ActiveCollab to Teamwork fairly quickly because it caused some business problems for us. Issues were missed (especially subtasks), and we lacked the reporting structure we needed to keep a good grasp of resourcing and individual task progress. The time logging structure was also a pain point compared to alternate software options we've since pursued.

Vantagens: While I will say I don't like much about this software, the budget and description location/transparency works well for the task workflow. It is fairly easy to include all necessary information in an individual task, but detail tracking and dependencies are where this ease of use falls off.

Desvantagens: The relationship between tasks and subtasks is a pain point and lacks clarity/definition. Sometimes there would be dropoff when trying to upload attachments, and they would not actually post to the task. ActiveCollab doesn't have a great reporting structure (compared to Jira) for our specific needs, and that ended up being a hindrance to workflow. For as complicated as the reporting section looked, I felt it was lacking. While it isn't a functionality issue, I also dislike the visual design of the software - it feels antiquated and can be draining for such a frequently used tool. Time logging was difficult compared to the software we moved to later.

• Avaliado em 22/09/2020
Communications Manager
Instituições religiosas, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/11/2020

"Self hosted or hosted, an excellent team tool"

Comentários: We have a global team that work on projects together, ActiveCollab keeps us progressing them.
We also use it for collaboration, requests and idea sharing.

Vantagens: We tried many alternatives, but the simplicity and the ability to self host won us over.
Task lists, Kanban Style boards, Time tracking, Notifying and Assigning all work well.

Desvantagens: I feel the file sharing (or at least referencing a file you have already uploaded) could be simpler. Apart from that we're really happy.

• Avaliado em 10/11/2020
Uroš Z.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/07/2019

"Very easy to use but packs a big punch"

Comentários: Our overall experience is absolutely positive. We get to plan out our projects, go through them daily, track everything, and at the end exactly know what to invoice the client. It really covers all the basis that we need in our process and we love it for that.

Vantagens: I really appreciate the simplicity and the power behind the features it delivers. On the surface, it offers just a list of tasks me and my team manage throughout our design and development process, but under the hood it offers task dependencies, estimates, time tracking and many other cool things that make it deceptively powerful.

Desvantagens: Probably the speed of the app on some larger projects. It's lightning fast for everything small to medium, but on larger projects it can take a while to load everything.

• Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Linda K.
Graphic Design Manager
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/11/2020

"Flexible, easy to use system"

Comentários: We have been using AC for five years to manage projects in an in-house marketing and communications team. Overall, we've been able to adapt the system to our needs. AC makes it easy to stay out of email for day-to-day tasks like assigning work, reviewing work, checking on project status, etc.

Vantagens: Being able to:
- upload images and files into task discussion threads to facilitate easy review of work
- easily add and archive users
- run reports at the task, project, client, and user levels

Desvantagens: - No integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Limited ability to manage user groups or fine-tune user permissions.
Most needed feature:
- The ability to mark notifications "unread" or "priority".

• Avaliado em 26/11/2020
Creative Director
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/05/2019

"Great all-in-one solution"

Comentários: Our team manages all of our projects through ActiveCollab, and that includes budgeting, tasks, and time management. Without it, we'd be lost in a sea of emails and Slack messages.

Vantagens: ActiveCollab is quite feature rich. We were able to consolidate multiple pieces of software into one.

Desvantagens: Some of the menus are hard to find and I'd really like to see a comprehensive calendar approach to tasks, vs just per project.

• Avaliado em 17/05/2019
Bappaditya M.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 04/10/2019

"Best Project and task management software for SMEs"

Comentários: Simple UI, even a stupid person may understand after simple guidance

Vantagens: I have tried multiple task management software for our company, But anyhow I was not satisfied with other product because of no option to manage workload or time and invoice calculation or somehow workflow is difficult for non technical user to use.
Activ Collab has the most simple UI and Design. Only 1 or 2 days training will be sufficient for any users to understand it.
Workload segment is really simple and most important functionality it have.
And the support team is really great.
Most importantly - it have self hosted options which is utmost priority for us for data security and privacy and also we can reduce cost for our users.

Desvantagens: Android app needs improvement. It doesn't comes anywhere near to desktop web version.

• Avaliado em 04/10/2019
Kaylie K.
Brand Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 16/12/2020

"One of the best project management softwares I've used (and I've used a lot!)"

Comentários: I have used a lot of project management software between different jobs and Active Collab has by far been the easiest, most straightforward, and practical. I love how streamlined it is. I've used far too many software that try to do too much at once and there are WAY too many buttons and options to complicate things. Active Collab gets the balance right between offering lots of features and keeping the interface user friendly. While there are a few features I wish this had, Active Collab has been great at listening to their users by adding requested features. I greatly appreciate it!

Vantagens: -Easy to see everything assigned to me
-Ability to star projects to keep them at the top
-Multiple timers all reside under a convenient clock icon at the top
-Ability to add reminders
-Labels

Desvantagens: -Can only sort tasks by name, project, or due date. I wish you could sort by more than one thing at a time (i.e. By project AND due date)
-Sometimes buggy, but a simple refresh usually fixes the problem

• Avaliado em 16/12/2020
Michael J.
Engineering Head
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2019

"The Right Project Management Tool for Small to Medium Sized Team"

Comentários: It's easy to use and worth the cost.

Vantagens: My team and I do really like the simplicity of the software. It helps us focus on doing the tasks rather than figuring out how to use the software correctly to assign tasks.

Desvantagens: - Unmaintained mobile apps, both iOS and Android versions.
- No function to duplicate tasks list.
- Zipping attachments from a task to be downloaded, takes forever.
- Bulk actions on tasks seem to need an improvement on UX so that it's more user friendly to use. Currently, we need to scroll up and down to choose the actions.
- On the Reports page for Tasks, every time we choose a Custom Report, the columns and "sort by" are always reset.
- As admin, I can't see the full list of other user's Activities. I can only see the last 5 or something.
I might be able to give some more feedback. Do let me know if it helps improve your product :)

• Avaliado em 06/12/2019
Sinoun C.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2018

"Great, but a lot of improvements can be made."

Comentários: Overall, I like ActiveCollab, but I want to so bad love it more. There is a lot of potential with AC and room for improvement, and I really hope they listen to people's suggestions and needs! Either way, I do highly recommend ActiveCollab, especially if you're a web designer like me who manages hundreds of sites.

Vantagens: Before I decided to go with ActiveCollab a few years ago, I researched and tried all the project management softwares I could find. I ended up going with ActiveCollab for a number of reasons. One, their interface is simple, practical, and easy on the eye. I found other project management softwares trying to hard and it essentially complicated simple things. Also, I loved how my projects can be displayed and searched. I know this sounds trivial, but when you manage hundreds of projects (websites), I need an interface that works for me. Their interface works perfectly for someone with my needs. I constantly have to go back and forth on so many notes for projects and ActiveCollab has made it user-friendly for me to do this. Second, ActiveCollab had awesome customer service when I had any issues or questions. This was a big plus because I then knew I was in good hands. Third, they had some add-ons other softwares didn't have so it was nice to have features I wanted to use all in one place, like time tracking and invoicing. Fourth, it was reasonably priced.

Desvantagens: While I went with ActiveCollab, I am still frustrated with some of their features: One, I use notes A LOT. Their notes interface design looks like something from the 90's. Two, while they have the invoicing option available, it's sub-par. There are a lot of things they can improve with their invoicing. I wish I could use it, but it's just very limited. An example of a limitation is that you can't even enter or send an invoice without "inviting" the client to join ActiveCollab. I tried testing an invoice by putting an email manually because they claimed you could, but nothing gets sent, unless I "invite" someone into my account. This is silly. Another issue I have with the invoicing is that it shows "Active Collab" as the sender and you do NOT have the option to change this. Kinda stupid. Three, you only have a measly 3 ways to categorize or filter projects: Client, Category, and Label. This can be very limiting depending on what you're doing.

• Avaliado em 12/12/2018
Joshua D.
  • Avaliado em 09/03/2018

"This system is the very bedrock of client collaboration in our company. We simply need it."

Vantagens: Diversity of features. It covers calendar integration, task management, expense and time tracking, client estimates and invoicing is integrated, discussions with clients are threaded and neatly organized at all times, file uploads that act as a mini-Dropbox for yourself and your clients, notes, facebook-style timeline of the activity within each project... And I haven't even touched on the level of customization, multitude of extensions (Zapier included), scalability (with self-hosted options!), and the iOS app that works with either cloud or self-hosted versions (our clients LOVE the app). We love ActiveCollab because of it's diversity. That's the one reason that in our opinion, it's simply irreplaceable. Having to replace it would be like adding tripling the administrative work on our plates. It replaces the need for multiple separate services that do each of those things separately. Who wants that when you can have one single login to one single system that can rule them all? ;) SIMPLY. IRREPLACEABLE.

Desvantagens: The iOS and Android apps needs some work. They don't do as much as the desktop version, so they feel limited. They don't really take advantage of features like gestures or multi-touch, which every smartphone has. We'd really like to be able to upload more than just pictures from the camera roll; some kind of file picking, or option to upload to ActiveCollab from another app (share sheets) would go a LONG way. Optimization for tablet-size screens would be sweet too, along with the simple ability to make text in the app bigger or smaller, so it's easier to read. The calendar allows for syndication via subscription links, but stopping there feels premature. It would help a lot to be able to integrate to Calendar apps (via CalDAV), since the calendar isn't available on the mobile app either. It would be really nice so that we can add or edit events from our native calendar apps of choice. Support is fantastic, and extremely knowledgeable. We run a self-hosted installation, which is more economical for us, but we don't have pros running our server environment. That task falls on us, teaching ourselves as we go, and it feels like support will drop clues about what an issue is, instead of going the distance and going in themselves to help fix the problem. Granted, that's more of a problem with /us/, since we're business administrators and not experts in server management. But support will not abandon you. They've always got your back, no matter how tough the problem!

• Avaliado em 09/03/2018