Nota média de avaliações

4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5

Sobre ActiveCollab

ActiveCollab é um software de gestão de projetos que oferece controle total sobre o trabalho. Faça o trabalho real acontecer agora!

Saiba mais sobre o ActiveCollab

Exibindo 367 avaliações

Aleksandar I.
C# Developer
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/03/2020

"Perfect Project management tool."

Comentários: ActiveCollab is one of the best, if not the best project management tool that I have ever used and I have jumped from one to another tool for different projects and project types. If offers so many features, perfect dashboard, milestone preview, calendar, planner, contact details, time tracking and much more. While it is perfect for managing many different types of projects, this is still not the perfect tool for managing software development projects. The only reason for that would be, there is no (or that was not back then) an integration with Git or other version of control system. It was simply a missing feature back then.
I truly hope that nowadays the ActiveCollab team managed to improve and integrate such feature, but talking 6-7 years ago, that was the only downside that I can say about it. If for some reason that is still not available and you are into software development business, look for something else like Asana or Bitbucket.

Vantagens: Great dashboard, different types of reports, milestone preview, calendars, time tracking tool are just a few of the features that make this software irreplaceable tool when it comes to project management.

Desvantagens: Lack of integration with Git or another version of control system.

• Avaliado em 04/03/2020
Communications Manager
Instituições religiosas, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/11/2020

"Self hosted or hosted, an excellent team tool"

Comentários: We have a global team that work on projects together, ActiveCollab keeps us progressing them.
We also use it for collaboration, requests and idea sharing.

Vantagens: We tried many alternatives, but the simplicity and the ability to self host won us over.
Task lists, Kanban Style boards, Time tracking, Notifying and Assigning all work well.

Desvantagens: I feel the file sharing (or at least referencing a file you have already uploaded) could be simpler. Apart from that we're really happy.

• Avaliado em 10/11/2020
Emanuele C.
Ingegnere del software
  • Avaliado em 25/03/2021

"Un buon compromesso"

Comentários: Usiamo Active Collab per gestire i task e in generale tutta la comunicazione col cliente sui progetti in sviluppo e in assistenza. Ci ha semplificato molto l'organizzazione della comunicazione eliminando gli interminabili (e incomprensibili) flame di email

Vantagens: La facilità d'uso e l'intuitività delle principali funzionalità

Desvantagens: A volte servirebbe più complessità per gestire meglio i la visibilità delle informazioni condivise (o meno) col cliente

• Avaliado em 25/03/2021
General Manager
  • Avaliado em 15/04/2021

"Good choice for a basic project management tool but lacking when compared to Basecamp"

Comentários: ActivaCollab is still at the initial stage in terms of features even though they have been in the market for a couple of years. It serves our initial purpose of tasking team mates and tracking task conversation and progress but not more than that. Based on that, our usage is limited to basic tasking and we are considering and exploring migrating to a different system.

Vantagens: Onboarding is easy, interface is easy to use and understanding. It's also one of the cheapest option in the market. For features that are not available, the ActiveCollab team is keen to consider adding that feature though during our usage, we didn't really see the feature being rolled out.

Desvantagens: I used to use Basecamp and when compared, there are a lot of features that are lacking in ActiveCollab such as being able to create a Gantt timeline, quite messy grouping of projects on the main home page, not able to add vendors (only can add clients, yet we do not use ActiveCollab to collaborate with clients). As a project management tool, we also would like to see how we can gauge the workload of each team mate and if each team mate might be overload within the day or week, this function at the moment is not available. Completed tasked are being archived and under archived, the completed tasks are not organised according to task list. Some features such as invoicing and budget management cannot be adopted by finance team as they uses a more advanced thou legacy system which includes a whole lot of other functions on top of merely invoicing.

• Avaliado em 15/04/2021
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/01/2021

"OK for task & project management"

Comentários: It is an average tool that will get the job done for anyone that needs basic task and project management.

Vantagens: This tool is intuitive to use and had a pretty easy ramp-up period. Projects can be organized easily and tasks are easy to create and assign out. The comment function works well for tracking task updates and notes.

Desvantagens: Does not have a task workflow built into it, and is not great if you have more advanced project tracking needs. The time tracking also needs improvement.

• Avaliado em 28/01/2021
CTO
  • Avaliado em 21/07/2020

"Simple and extensive"

Comentários: It was very good to us during 6 years.

Vantagens: Web used Active Collab during several years in our servers. The database structure is very simple and allow us to create dashboards with user data.

Desvantagens: Lack of features like kanban and of user interface improvements during updates

• Avaliado em 21/07/2020
Uroš Z.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/07/2019

"Very easy to use but packs a big punch"

Comentários: Our overall experience is absolutely positive. We get to plan out our projects, go through them daily, track everything, and at the end exactly know what to invoice the client. It really covers all the basis that we need in our process and we love it for that.

Vantagens: I really appreciate the simplicity and the power behind the features it delivers. On the surface, it offers just a list of tasks me and my team manage throughout our design and development process, but under the hood it offers task dependencies, estimates, time tracking and many other cool things that make it deceptively powerful.

Desvantagens: Probably the speed of the app on some larger projects. It's lightning fast for everything small to medium, but on larger projects it can take a while to load everything.

• Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Creative Director
  • Avaliado em 17/05/2019

"Great all-in-one solution"

Comentários: Our team manages all of our projects through ActiveCollab, and that includes budgeting, tasks, and time management. Without it, we'd be lost in a sea of emails and Slack messages.

Vantagens: ActiveCollab is quite feature rich. We were able to consolidate multiple pieces of software into one.

Desvantagens: Some of the menus are hard to find and I'd really like to see a comprehensive calendar approach to tasks, vs just per project.

• Avaliado em 17/05/2019
Bappaditya M.
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 04/10/2019

"Best Project and task management software for SMEs"

Comentários: Simple UI, even a stupid person may understand after simple guidance

Vantagens: I have tried multiple task management software for our company, But anyhow I was not satisfied with other product because of no option to manage workload or time and invoice calculation or somehow workflow is difficult for non technical user to use.
Activ Collab has the most simple UI and Design. Only 1 or 2 days training will be sufficient for any users to understand it.
Workload segment is really simple and most important functionality it have.
And the support team is really great.
Most importantly - it have self hosted options which is utmost priority for us for data security and privacy and also we can reduce cost for our users.

Desvantagens: Android app needs improvement. It doesn't comes anywhere near to desktop web version.

• Avaliado em 04/10/2019
Maya O.
Director of agency services
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/04/2021

"Great collaboration tool for digital agencies"

Comentários: Very happy, keeps our agency together, track hours, and enables all needs we have to keep in one system.

Vantagens: Project organization, chat and reporting, hours tracking, super great support, listening to their customer needs and really implementing suggestions and updating this software frequently.

Desvantagens: Custom time selection, but my feature request has been already heard, accepted and implemented by AC dev team.

• Avaliado em 06/04/2021
Michael J.
Engineering Head
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2019

"The Right Project Management Tool for Small to Medium Sized Team"

Comentários: It's easy to use and worth the cost.

Vantagens: My team and I do really like the simplicity of the software. It helps us focus on doing the tasks rather than figuring out how to use the software correctly to assign tasks.

Desvantagens: - Unmaintained mobile apps, both iOS and Android versions.
- No function to duplicate tasks list.
- Zipping attachments from a task to be downloaded, takes forever.
- Bulk actions on tasks seem to need an improvement on UX so that it's more user friendly to use. Currently, we need to scroll up and down to choose the actions.
- On the Reports page for Tasks, every time we choose a Custom Report, the columns and "sort by" are always reset.
- As admin, I can't see the full list of other user's Activities. I can only see the last 5 or something.
I might be able to give some more feedback. Do let me know if it helps improve your product :)

• Avaliado em 06/12/2019
Sinoun C.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2018

"Great, but a lot of improvements can be made."

Comentários: Overall, I like ActiveCollab, but I want to so bad love it more. There is a lot of potential with AC and room for improvement, and I really hope they listen to people's suggestions and needs! Either way, I do highly recommend ActiveCollab, especially if you're a web designer like me who manages hundreds of sites.

Vantagens: Before I decided to go with ActiveCollab a few years ago, I researched and tried all the project management softwares I could find. I ended up going with ActiveCollab for a number of reasons. One, their interface is simple, practical, and easy on the eye. I found other project management softwares trying to hard and it essentially complicated simple things. Also, I loved how my projects can be displayed and searched. I know this sounds trivial, but when you manage hundreds of projects (websites), I need an interface that works for me. Their interface works perfectly for someone with my needs. I constantly have to go back and forth on so many notes for projects and ActiveCollab has made it user-friendly for me to do this. Second, ActiveCollab had awesome customer service when I had any issues or questions. This was a big plus because I then knew I was in good hands. Third, they had some add-ons other softwares didn't have so it was nice to have features I wanted to use all in one place, like time tracking and invoicing. Fourth, it was reasonably priced.

Desvantagens: While I went with ActiveCollab, I am still frustrated with some of their features: One, I use notes A LOT. Their notes interface design looks like something from the 90's. Two, while they have the invoicing option available, it's sub-par. There are a lot of things they can improve with their invoicing. I wish I could use it, but it's just very limited. An example of a limitation is that you can't even enter or send an invoice without "inviting" the client to join ActiveCollab. I tried testing an invoice by putting an email manually because they claimed you could, but nothing gets sent, unless I "invite" someone into my account. This is silly. Another issue I have with the invoicing is that it shows "Active Collab" as the sender and you do NOT have the option to change this. Kinda stupid. Three, you only have a measly 3 ways to categorize or filter projects: Client, Category, and Label. This can be very limiting depending on what you're doing.

• Avaliado em 12/12/2018
Joshua D.
  • Avaliado em 09/03/2018

"This system is the very bedrock of client collaboration in our company. We simply need it."

Vantagens: Diversity of features. It covers calendar integration, task management, expense and time tracking, client estimates and invoicing is integrated, discussions with clients are threaded and neatly organized at all times, file uploads that act as a mini-Dropbox for yourself and your clients, notes, facebook-style timeline of the activity within each project... And I haven't even touched on the level of customization, multitude of extensions (Zapier included), scalability (with self-hosted options!), and the iOS app that works with either cloud or self-hosted versions (our clients LOVE the app). We love ActiveCollab because of it's diversity. That's the one reason that in our opinion, it's simply irreplaceable. Having to replace it would be like adding tripling the administrative work on our plates. It replaces the need for multiple separate services that do each of those things separately. Who wants that when you can have one single login to one single system that can rule them all? ;) SIMPLY. IRREPLACEABLE.

Desvantagens: The iOS and Android apps needs some work. They don't do as much as the desktop version, so they feel limited. They don't really take advantage of features like gestures or multi-touch, which every smartphone has. We'd really like to be able to upload more than just pictures from the camera roll; some kind of file picking, or option to upload to ActiveCollab from another app (share sheets) would go a LONG way. Optimization for tablet-size screens would be sweet too, along with the simple ability to make text in the app bigger or smaller, so it's easier to read. The calendar allows for syndication via subscription links, but stopping there feels premature. It would help a lot to be able to integrate to Calendar apps (via CalDAV), since the calendar isn't available on the mobile app either. It would be really nice so that we can add or edit events from our native calendar apps of choice. Support is fantastic, and extremely knowledgeable. We run a self-hosted installation, which is more economical for us, but we don't have pros running our server environment. That task falls on us, teaching ourselves as we go, and it feels like support will drop clues about what an issue is, instead of going the distance and going in themselves to help fix the problem. Granted, that's more of a problem with /us/, since we're business administrators and not experts in server management. But support will not abandon you. They've always got your back, no matter how tough the problem!

• Avaliado em 09/03/2018
Sarah P.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 23/02/2018

"Great Option for my Creative Business"

Comentários: ActiveCollab keeps us organized and on task. It's a great snapshot of our client work at any given point. We have many moving parts, and ActiveCollab allows us to really stay on target with our goals and on task with our clients.

Vantagens: I own and operate a company that specializes in creative strategy and marketing/PR services and this is a good fit for us. I spent many months and went through quite a few trials researching a software that had as many features combined that we were looking for. We settled on ActiveCollab and we're very happy with them. It's a great option without the price tag and disorganization the later versions that Basecamp brings. I like the customization features as well as the billable categories for tracking and reports. We work with contractors in our business and we like the ability to assign tasks and hide back office items from the client. Their customer service has been very responsive and helpful throughout our set up and we're overall very happy with the product and functionality for our needs. Overall good UX / UI.

Desvantagens: We're finding the reports options are a little bit limited, however it hasn't been a huge issue. We're getting most of the data we need. We really wish we could assign tasks to multiple people, but that seems to be a common theme among these software options. I don't understand why as we have many tasks that are worked on by multiple people. This carries over into the time tracking app. If you aren't assigned a task, it won't show up in the time tracking app for you to track against. However the work around is you can add a time report in the desktop version after the fact to any task regardless of who it assigned to. The budget feature per project is nice, however, we wish we could break it down further by task list. Their great customer service has passed this along to the management and dev team for consideration so fingers crossed it will be coming in an update at some point.

• Avaliado em 23/02/2018
Jolie H.
Visual Space & Training Manager
Bens de consumo, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2019

"Active Collab makes working together simple"

Comentários: My team is spread across the country and Active Collab allows us to work together on projects seamlessly. Our outside partners are also able to work with us easily.

Vantagens: Great tool for managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
Pretty robust feature set
Simple to access and easy to invite collaborators in & out of my company

Desvantagens: Upgrades have been a bit buggy and while the team are responsive, they don't always believe that they've broken something

• Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Impressão, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2018

"A/C has been a game changer for us. We are using it a bit outside of its intended scope but it works"

Comentários: Highly focussed team members. Remote work flexibility. Collaboration. Time Management. Quality Management. Data Management. Targeted and SMART Goals. Internal Motivation. Trust.

Vantagens: The platform makes communicating with team members a breeze. We have a multitude of projects and tasks within the three departments - A/C helps keep everything organized and on track. LOVE the landing screen "My Work". The calendar view is awesome for our morning meetings. It is great that we can filter by person or project on the calendar. It's a robust feature that other platforms did not have. Really enjoy the notifications when I mention a team member. The robust area within a project including Tasks List, Discussions, Files, notes, Time, Expenses, Activity is great. Not only does it encourage collaboration it fully supports remote work. On the task list, we can drag/drop tasks. Filter by assignees, tasks lists, due dates, or completed tasks. You can also review the overall project progress. A/C has some great reporting features. I like how we can star projects. Simple features like that are NOT overlooked in the A/C platform. Time tracking, invoicing, and estimates functions look great. We haven't used them yet but we will eventually. I appreciate the pricing. The customer support is quick and responsive. Our team has embraced the platform and I feel we will continue to use it for years to come. I would recommend the platform to others.

Desvantagens: Disclaimer: We use it a bit outside of its intended purpose. Our group is Marketing, Web Development, and IT. Although there are a ton of project-based objectives within the departments there are some marketing functions that are not project based. This is the biggest thing I've got it's not a deal breaker. Maybe extend the software to include flexible user accounts or setup different types of project areas. That isn't necessarily project oriented. Minors:
Recurring tasks are a bit of a pain to setup the first time
Multiple different calendars confuse people sometimes and they end up creating a calendar for themselves.
Maybe we could setup tasks requiring a sign-off? Maybe this is already a feature and I don't know how to do it yet?

Ross C.
Creative and Technical Director
11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2018

"Great Project Management Software"

Comentários: It organizes my life every day.

Vantagens: Solid options for organization and streamlining processes that even clients can be taught to use. As a creative agency selling our time it's important to communicate quickly and efficiently with our clients. A big part of that happens at the beginning of every project when they fill out a creative brief. We've used ActiveCollab to set up standard brief templates so AC asks all the questions and they go down the list and fill it out. The time tracker works great and is a painless way to keep track of time. Email notifications are great, especially being able to respond to comments VIA email really speeds things up. Support staff is great. Always available and helpful.

Desvantagens: The invoicing functionality is great but is missing major sorting and display capabilities. For example, if I wanted to show each time entry with its note about what that entry was for organized by project, I cannot do that. My wife has also complained about the App not having a lot of functionality, but I have not used it much personally. I also think the 'Notes' 'Files' and 'Discussions' tabs are kind of random. Haven't found a good place for those in our workflows and they're confusing for clients. I realize it's a big thing to ask, but I'd also like to see some way of incorporating something like Slack into Active Collab, so we can move away from Skype completely.

Linda K.
Graphic Design Manager
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/11/2020

"Flexible, easy to use system"

Comentários: We have been using AC for five years to manage projects in an in-house marketing and communications team. Overall, we've been able to adapt the system to our needs. AC makes it easy to stay out of email for day-to-day tasks like assigning work, reviewing work, checking on project status, etc.

Vantagens: Being able to:
- upload images and files into task discussion threads to facilitate easy review of work
- easily add and archive users
- run reports at the task, project, client, and user levels

Desvantagens: - No integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Limited ability to manage user groups or fine-tune user permissions.
Most needed feature:
- The ability to mark notifications "unread" or "priority".

• Avaliado em 26/11/2020
Matthias J.
Art Director
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2018

"A sleek yet powerful project management software way above its competition"

Comentários: It helps me organize a great number of projects as one-man business without losing more time than necessary.

Vantagens: It's amazing how flexible AC can be depending on a project's needs. It can serve as a simple reminder list with great speed and simplicity but also get fully blown up for projects involving production teams and clients at once. Compared to its competition it never feels like its dictating you to use it in a certain way, it just hands you a great bunch of options and lets you use them without interference. I use other products like dropbox and dropbox paper too and it all goes together really nicely.
One thing to note is a personal and genuinely helpful customer service, there have been issues and bugs here and there (not many) and in 90% of the cases they were solved within short time.
I think AC is great for freelancers and small project groups working remotely I switched from Basecamp and it was one of a relief.

Desvantagens: I personally don't like the free limitations of users. I know there's a business model behind it but I hate to delete other clients/team members just to make room for someone else.

Susan L.
Partner | Creative
  • Avaliado em 28/02/2019

"Constantly Improving and Helpful Support"

Comentários: The team is immediate to help, and pleasant to deal with. Also, truly they release updates like monthly, the product is always getting better which is AWESOME.

Vantagens: This software includes all of the features of the leading brands and more in most cases. I compared ActiveCollab to every system out there and tried demos and trials of each as well. It combines robust options with ease of use, and is more affordable than most other options. We can use kan-ban, calendar or list views, and can organize almost everything to our own preference. They also are continuously upgrading the system and adding features. I also like that they have a roadmap on their website so you know what they will be working on next. Top quality product and service.

Desvantagens: We used to be able to change the colors and design options but now we are limited to one set of colors and 4 or 5 different background images. I know it is probably only the designers who care, but as a design company, it drives me crazy. It's not ugly, per se, and it is definitely not hard to read or use, but it is not how I would like it to look, so, it's my least favorite thing about it.

• Avaliado em 28/02/2019
Joe C.
Account Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/01/2020

"I can't say enough good things about ActiveCollab"

Comentários: ActiveCollab keeps our company organized, on task and on budget. From tracking work and projects to tracking the financials surround ing those projects, we couldn't live without ActiveCollab. I love how ease to use it is and how easy to navigate it is.

Vantagens: Active collab is intuitive, easy to use and easy to navigate. There are MANY other project management tools out there and I've used a number of them. Active Collab is the best in my opinion in light of the integrations and ease of use.

Desvantagens: There are a number of more in-depth features that are sometimes hard to find in ActiveCollab. Nothing a simple support ticket can't solve though.

• Avaliado em 23/01/2020
General Manager
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2018

"Surprisingly helpful and pleasantly quick to implement. Continuing to find more useful features!"

Comentários: Increased project efficiency, improved client satisfaction through better scheduling, better communication, and giving clients open access to interact with us on project tasks (while easily limiting them from internal discussions they don't need to see). Saved time on recording project data and improvements/lessons learned, saved time invoicing thanks to time tracking and integration with accounting software, and have a centralised document store for internal use (apart from client projects) without needing to manage a duplicate access permission system.

Vantagens: Lots of detailed helpful features which don't complicate the interface but are great when you start using them. Customer support has pointed some out when I put in what we thought was a feature request... but it already existed and I'd missed it. Actively developed and continually updated without annoyingly changing things unnecessarily or 'fixing' anything that isn't broken.

Desvantagens: Using Elastic Search as the only available search feature is limiting, as it's difficult to host and especially so in a shared hosting environment. Without Elastic Search, there's not even a simple text search available for project/task/comment description. There's a couple glitches that pop up from time to time but customer support has been responsive about them and some of our suggestions have been included as feature requests.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2018
Digital Design Manager
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/07/2019

"Keeps getting better"

Vantagens: Active Collab is efficient, friendly, and structured just right for our team's work. The reporting, activity stream, project, task, and subtask organization are all well-calibrated for daily use to organize work and to report on projects.

Desvantagens: I wish AC integrated with Jira. Our development unit uses Jira, but the complexity means it's a no-go for our unit's daily use. The lack of integration means that sometimes members of our team have to ping-pong between both products, or fail to understand what's happening there. A preview of a Jira ticket in AC would be totally sufficient.

• Avaliado em 24/07/2019
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 09/07/2018

"Manage and accompany to innovate"

Comentários: Control of project operations

Vantagens: In such a complex world, where the time and control factor in operations makes a difference, it is vital to have a platform that allows access to many tasks that, otherwise, would involve and coordinate many people, this type of tools allows us to save costs and reduce involuntary human errors, in everything that refers to the necessary coordination between all the members of the project. The calendar allows to have all the tasks, meetings, and filter the tasks by projects, and if that were not enough, all this can be complemented with the participation of the members remotely, so that it is possible to follow the general state of the proyects. In case of any problem, the support team is attentive to clarify your doubts, there are still elements that we have not had the opportunity to explore, but that, surely, according to our needs we will be using them to solve the growing demands of our organizations.

Desvantagens: As with many platforms, the versions that are used in tables or smart devices show some limitations, in relation to those that are handled by PC, it would be very important to preserve and maximize the benefits when you have other devices and not limit the functions that, After all, knowledge or traditional devices for solving problems are not always available.

• Avaliado em 09/07/2018
Senior UI/UX Designer & Developer
501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2018

"Great Product, Bad Support"

Vantagens: ActiveCollab is very easy to use. With just a few clicks, you can have a new project created right away. Time tracking, invoicing, payment processing and many other features add an already large depth of features.

Desvantagens: Support is quite bad, at least for the self-hosted release of the application. There is no ticketing support system, and instead you have to chat with staff through the activecollab.com site to be able to get issues logged. You never get professional assistance through chat. They copy and paste your chat into their internal support system. You're then at their mercy to reply back via email. If and when they do write you back to your email address, be prepared for long followups to your replies. When features are broken in ActiveCollab, if a fix is not on their roadmap to get the problem resolved, it will take a long time, if ever, to get the problem fixed. Elastic Search is not a great feature for self-hosted AC builds. However, search has always been horrible with AC since it's early days.