15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Dayforce HCM

Sobre Dayforce HCM

Aplicativo único e robusto, com uma experiência do usuário e sem interfaces. Elimina a manutenção de interfaces entre o módulo e o banco de dados.

Saiba mais sobre o Dayforce HCM

Vantagens:

Nice demo with good support. Pricing is a bit out of our budgeted amount.

Desvantagens:

The Customer Service is really poor. I have been asking for this report that I used with the system that I used with the system I had used prior to Ceridian Dayforce.

Notas do Dayforce HCM

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Dayforce HCM tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 957 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Dayforce HCM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (957)

Diego
Diego
GESTOR COMERCIAL, Brasil
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Bom !!!

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Aplicativo de uso muito Bom ! Consigo fazer o que preciso e uso diariamente.

Desvantagens:

Aplicativo de uso muito Bom ! Consigo fazer o que preciso e uso diariamente.

Melinda
Melinda
Corporate Compensation, Payroll and Benefits Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Dayforce HCM

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I love the software platform. I was the project leader during implementation and have been the Administrator since. This is in addition to the Payroll Manager, Benefits Manager, Leave of Absence Administrator and Entitlements Manager. I could not do all of this if the software was exceptional.

Vantagens:

Dayforce is fully integrated and offers real-time data. The features are easy to use and understand. There is full transparency for both managers and employees. There is a full arsenal of reporting and dashboard options so downloading information is easy. While customization costs, it is an effective way to ensure that the look and feel convey your environment.

Desvantagens:

Any changes needed to your set up result in very high priced change orders, even when the change requested is because of Ceridian issue. The service time for these change projects can sometimes be in excess of 6 months.

Alan
Alan
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Dayforce makes user experience, reporting, and payroll processing easy

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Dayforce's ongoing calculating options and support for large payroll batches are invaluable. I am relieved to have the ability to provide timely salary spending reports to upper management.

Vantagens:

In addition to the system's features, I appreciate Ceridian's helpful staff and customer service. Ceridian has clearly given careful consideration to the full scope of the employee experience, as evidenced by the cohesiveness of its many modules. The fact that they interact with one another is a plus.

Desvantagens:

I wish I had been given more background or forewarning about the actual process of implementation. It's a real slog, and I didn't feel ready for it with the resources at my disposal. If I'd realized it was going to be such a slog, I would have made more of an effort to get ready.

Tina
Manager, HRIS and Payroll, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201–500 funcionários

Dayforce Review

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Dayforce has many great features. The HUB is a great new additional in the last 2 years. It provides a great place to house important information easily. Onboarding is really nice and streamlined. It is easy to navigate and set up. If you have the Onboarding HUB, visibly it provides a new start to the candidate experience. I have worked with the Performance and Compensation module the last 3 years and it has a lot of neat functionality and pretty easy to navigate.

Desvantagens:

Dayforce is very technical. It is nice to know you can build customize forms but not coming from an IT background, trying to learn SQL has been a challenge. There are a lot of nice reports but it is very challenging to set up certain reports utilizing custom fields. Dayforce is constantly enhancing their products but continually to have to pay for each new enhancement the majority of the time is challenging especially coming from a Non-Profit world when we already utilize most of the system.

Helen
Payroll & Benefits Mgr, EUA
Atacadistas, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Dayforce - Implementation Beware

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Bumpy at best. Some days I actually say I miss ADP.

Vantagens:

I like the 'one' database aspect the best.

Desvantagens:

Implementation was very lacking. Nearly a disaster. I am over 2 years in and still have not been able to get everything we originally intended to do up and running.

Amber
Manager, Payroll and HRIS, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 501–1.000 funcionários

Dayforce User/Admin 5+ years

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Our overall experience with Dayforce has been great, we have used it for 5+ years and don't plan on leaving anytime soon!

Vantagens:

I like that the system is very intuitive and has many modules that we use and connect. We used Dayforce for payroll, benefits, recruiting, performance, compensation, and so on. The system is very user friendly and easy to use. We also use Dayforce Wallet which is the on demand pay feature and is a huge sucess with our employees.

Desvantagens:

We struggle occasionally with bugs within certain modules, specifically recruiting. When this happens it's very hard to complete tasks.

Lorely
HR Generalist, EUA
Restaurantes, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Dayforce Review

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Product offers a wide array of HR/Payroll modules. Easy to streamline processes and allows clients to customize their environment.

Desvantagens:

Cost has increased and changes in the environment continuously happens that clients are not able to keep up and often run into as they encounter an issue to a process that was working before but has stopped working due to software update.

Fassil
Marketing Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Why Dayforce HCM Is The Best

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It is a great performance management solution and comes with great employee scheduling features.

Desvantagens:

It has been capable with no major shortcomings.

Agatha
Digital Marketer, EUA
Maquinário, 11–50 funcionários

My Experience With Dayforce HCM

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It is not only a great HCM but also has best HR features and makes onboarding easy too.

I have not encountered major fails with Dayforce HCM

Romario
Assistant, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Dayforce review

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Great experience. I love using this application for everything payroll.

Vantagens:

The friendly interface makes it easy to navigate through . Super smooth and spot on when it comes to do with everything payroll, from your earning to your statements everything is crystal clear so help prevent confusion when looking at your paystubs.

Desvantagens:

I’ve noticed unless your on a desktop it is a bit hard to see with the zoom settings on phone and iPad,

Jennifer
Executive Assistant, Canadá
Serviços meio ambientais, 11–50 funcionários

Dayforce HCM review for Human Resources and Payroll

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: My overall experience is good as it helped me in recording emplooyes tracking time and getting to do payroll on time

Vantagens:

I like most as it is easy to track time for employees and create payroll and also record all employees

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints about Day force and will not switch

Dhivya
Director of HRIS, North America, Canadá
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 10.000+ funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

My thoughts about Dayforce being an employee and a customer

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Dayforce is a company that has very high standards for themselves, they keep continuously innovating themselves and are uphold the ideals of a company that stands by "Makes work life better"

Vantagens:

Workforce Management is a very advanced module that has plenty of pay policy rules and qualifiers to ensure automated set up of CBA rules

Desvantagens:

Small things like having the ability to filter on pay codes in the set up screen can make a lot of difference to power users like me, but this is not a deal breaker by any means. Improvisations can be done but critical functionalities are already well established

Avaliador Verificado
Imobiliárias, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Decent HR Software Program That Gets the Job Done

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Dayforce HCM is our main source for anything employee-related and it has been a consistent and useful resource for us. It has the information we need and when we need it, and we can trust and depend on them to provide the functionalities we require. Although not as UI/UX friendly as other software platforms such as Workday, it is a relatively cheap platform that allows employees to do what they need to do.

Vantagens:

Dayforce HCM is a good HR software program in that it is a cloud-based platform for workforce management and other essential things such as payroll, benefits, and document management. It essentially gets the job done for the common employee and offers enough functionality to be a useful platform.

Desvantagens:

The overall aesthetic feel and functionality wasn't as smooth and intuitive as the previous HR software our company used, which was Workday. It's not a dealbreaker but it goes a long way to empower the user to feel like they understand and to a large degree have a comfortable control of the app in the first few experiences.

Resposta do Dayforce

há 5 anos

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! Your insight is very valuable and we appreciate you spending the time to share your experience. Very best, Michael

Bethann
Indústria farmacêutica, 201–500 funcionários

Expect the Unexpected

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We are overall extremely pleased with Ceridian and our vendor partnership with them. They truly take the time to get to know your business and your needs and help decide what the best solutions are for your business - which may not by the newest product they are selling. We have a very complex payroll, and we have the right solution for us at the present time. We also continue to find new ways to leverage the WFM platform to capture as much information as possible about time, labor and attendance. If you are considering making the change to Dayforce, you can't be prepared enough. You need to understand your own policies and procedures like the back of your hand as well as have the ability to explain the same to the implementation team. They will do their best with the information you provide, but it is up to you to ensure they understand and to test everything multiple times to make sure it is what you need. Keep in mind, the platform is highly configurable. As mentioned earlier, we have a rather complex payroll. We have six separate payrolls that combine hourly, salary, weekly, biweekly, union, non-union, etc. A little of everything. The policies for each payroll are entirely different, and both Ceridian HPL and Dayforce handle it without any problems. Here and there we have had to be creative - but it was still able to be accomplished. I have been working in HR and payroll for 15 years and have used numerous different vendors/software over the years. None of them are 100% perfect. But Ceridian comes the closest. It is the most configurable and provides the best ad-hoc reporting tools out there. We have been able to automate many processes that used to be manual systems. This has freed up our HR staff to be more hands-on with employee onboarding, engagement, and development instead of stuck behind their desk completing transactional tasks.

Vantagens:

It is highly configurable. It handles changes due to union contracts with ease.

Desvantagens:

The new HTML timesheets have some quirks. I feel hopeful they will be worked out.

Avaliador Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Dayforce has completely changed how we do life at Kern Health Systems HR.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: HR efficiencies, ROI by 60% over our other provider in the first month and a support team that truly supports their clients efforts. I feel like we have gained a partner not a vendor.

Vantagens:

We love that we have been able to go paperless in all of our HR processes from application to termination. We no longer use paper apps, compensation change forms, benefits apps, or onboarding documents. Everything is paperless. We can look in the system and see where approvals are sitting. This has made our HR flows and processes so much easier and efficient. We also love the one employee record. From application to hire we only have to enter their information once. We have significantly cut down on our errors and the spreadsheets we used to keep to follow all of our processes. Our Onboarding is streamlined and professional. New hires can fill out all of their documents prior to the first day of work, so that we can maximize our first day with them. And finally Support. The Support Team is world class. I can't speak highly enough about the responsiveness, expertise and efficient way the support team works with their clients! Ceridian gets an A+ for their support.

Desvantagens:

Prior to the newest upgrade to 53, Reporting was a bit clunky and difficult to understand. As a busy HR Leader, I don't have extensive time to take a bunch of classes to learn how to run reports. They need to be easy, user friendly and intuitive. Prior to the upgrade they were not. The new Reports module has come a LONG way in improving this. The reporting module is now in HTML and much easier to understand and use. Other than that, I cannot think of one other Con to the Dayforce system. I came from a very different provider that I was extremely displeased with, so it makes it a little more challenging to find Cons. I am very happy with the decision to move to Ceridian.

Erika
Director, HR Systems & Operations, EUA
Materiais de construção, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Creating a partnership for the 21st century and beyond!

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: For the first time, we are able to provide our Executive team an HR Scorecard with data that is trusted. Because the system is fully integrated each process can feed the next. For example, Salary Planning is completed after performance reviews. The performance ratings pull into the compensation planning feature, which when completed and approved, get posted to payroll without human intervention or possibility of data entry errors. When errors affect employee data and pay, we are not providing the best employee experience. This system mitigated the risk of errors with the ability to integrate so many of our HR processes.

Vantagens:

We came from an environment that used 7 different systems and did not integrate well. Dayforce's fully integrated HRMS has made a wolrd of difference within our organization. Not only has it alleviated administrative burden on HR, but our managers have more information at their fingertips that allows them to make sound decisions and perform efficiently.

Desvantagens:

I can't say that there is a feature that I like least. We implemented the full suite (minus benefit administration) at the same time, so there is definitely a learning curve when configuring that many modules at the same time. In fact, there are modules that we are still learning the full capabilities of and have yet to fully maximize every aspect of this system.

Stephen
HRIS Administrator
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Dayforce HCM is a great, single database cloud software, that is constantly adding new features.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Having used Dayforce HCM for over 5 years, I can honestly say that it is an incredible piece of software that is ever-expanding, and the developers are always hard at work creating more modules. As opposed to previous systems where it required multiple file feeds internally, which would constantly update one place such as the HR record, but would not update in Payroll, Self Service, Benefits, or wouldn't update in any of them; with Dayforce however, there are no longer such data integrity issues, as it uses one database to house it all. It also also far easier on the eyes than some previous systems, and the ad-hoc reporting along with topic builder make creating custom reports quite easy (once you get the gist of how it works - there is a learning curve if you don't take the training - but if you're savvy, it's quite robust). The key with Dayforce is IMPLEMENTATION. If you are not diligent, clear, and thorough with the discovery stage and throughout implementation, it will haunt you down the road. Make a team, dedicate someone to nothing but testing and making sure you've got it doing what each team/department/manager/user needs it to do, just do something to make sure you are comfortable with the application and get what you need, otherwise you will spend a lot of time fixing issues with upset employees . Ceridian has grown their teams vastly, so the support reps can be hit and miss, but if you are techy and willing to learn the system, it is far superior to the others out there, and can be very low maintenance.

Vantagens:

One database means data is always consistent throughout modules. The flexibility within the configuration is unmatched. Beautiful appearance and very user-friendly.

Desvantagens:

The switch from SilverLight to HTML has been slow and each release has been somewhat buggy initially after upgrading when using the new HTML pieces. Aside from that, the system is as good as your involvement and motivation to learn (especially during Implementation - be diligent and thorough in your discovery and scoping, or it will be painful when transferred to support).

Stephen
HRIS Administrator, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Review of Dayforce HCM

Desvantagens:

The switch from SilverLight to HTML has been slow and each release has been somewhat buggy initially after upgrading.

Diane
Diane
Fonte da avaliação

Our experience with Day force has been great from Implementation on. We never felt alone.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Before Dayfore, we were using three different systems. One for payroll, one for time and attendance, and another for HR. We had to import data from one system to another so there was the potential of data dropping off. We were able to combine three systems into one with Dayforce. Since Ceridian uses one solution, once an employee is hired they are visible in all parts of the system immediately. No more waiting for overnight updates. Ceridian cut my payroll processing time by 40%, which allows me more time to audit my work. There are some great audit reports built into the system, which I run every payroll. They point to problems with can be corrected before we finalize for the week. The ability to run wage and tax registers, and W2's anytime of the year, allows me to fix any potential problems, which in turn make year end a breeze. My employees now are able to manage some of their own data, which alleviates the burden off HR and Payroll and allows the employee to update their records when it is convenient for them.

Vantagens:

I love that it is one solution. No more imports, no more worries about data dropping off. The test portal allows us to set up new deductions and earnings, and test them before putting them into production. The future dating feature works really well. It allows us to enter increase early and test them in a future payroll to see how the employees pay check will look, and gives us more time to audit our changes thus relieving some of the stress that comes with year end. The education portal is a big plus. It allows us to learn at our own pace, and to schedule that classes that are helpful for each administrative role.

Daniel
Head of Workforce Services, Reino Unido
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Empower your workforce

4,0 há 7 meses

Vantagens:

Workforce Management and the data from scheduling has empowered our organisation to understand staffing costs and enable savings.

There is a need to bring ED&I information relevant to the UK to Dayforce

EMILY
Digital Editor, EUA
Imprensa, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good if you need basic, cheap software; a joke otherwise

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I had a love/hate relationship with it. It was easy to log in and out, the basis of the system to track employee hours. Many times in 2016/2017, the software wouldn't read those clicks though, so myself or colleagues would be working for several hours or off work for several hours only to realize our logging in or out hadn't took. Then we'd have to bother our boss to do it, who was hostile about doing so. Having worked in tech, I understand bug issues, but this is a big one to have. The software is affordable, which is why our company chose it. If the bug issues were resolved for good, I'd feel more confident recommending it.

Vantagens:

I liked that the buttons were big and accessible and easy to see, and that they later modified different types of clocking in and out (lunches, etc). When they updated the software, you could tell they tried (and succeeded, partially) in simplifying some of the screens for users.

Desvantagens:

Past versions of Dayforce would freeze up a bit. Also, any time anything went wrong (sometimes a log in or out didn't take, sometimes a time would need to be edited) the manager or boss would have to personally modifying these issues. Under good management, this wouldn't be an issue. Under bosses who can barely handle stress and take systems errors out on their employees, it's a complete nightmare situation. This is where Dayforce could really look beyond coding issues and consider how to socially engineer better customer service solutions so even technically challenged supervisors can use the system easily.

Khristan
Training & Development Manager
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Empowering Team Members

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Overall, we have truly benefited from partnering with Dayforce. Our team members are excited about the user friendliness of the program, the accessibility from their mobile devices and the functions that empower them to submit requests & changes electronically. Our managers have raved about being able to schedule within labor guidelines and team member availability. Time Off requests are easier to track, schedule, approve/decline. Personal Action Form items that require approval are now electronic, which has smoothed out our process. We have seen a decrease in the amount of paperwork that was being processed & tracked, we have seen an increase in managerial productivity, we have seen a time savings in our payroll processing and an improvement in our reporting capabilities.

Vantagens:

• Our team members are excited about the user friendliness of the program, • Great to have accessibility from their mobile devices and the functions that empower them to submit requests & changes electronically. • Managers have raved about being able to schedule within labor guidelines and team member availability. • Time Off requests are easier to track, schedule, approve/decline. • Personal Action Form items that require approval are now electronic, which has smoothed out our process. • We have seen a decrease in the amount of paperwork that was being processed & tracked, we have seen an increase in managerial productivity, • We have seen a time savings in our payroll processing and an improvement in our reporting capabilities.

Desvantagens:

Implementation might drive you crazy, but your team will be elated & productivity improved. It would have been helpful to know more about what was required & expected for implementation so we could have made better decisions with assigning responsibilities during the implementation process.

Pamela
Serviços financeiros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Dayforce Makes it Easier

4,0 há 7 meses

Vantagens:

Ease of use. User friendly. Mobile capabilities.

Desvantagens:

Reporting cannot combine timesheet and payroll reports.

Tyler
CFO, EUA
Maquinário, 51–200 funcionários

Dayforce is Great

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It replaced a prior HCM system that was not doing a good job. Users were not happy with the accessibility to infromation

Vantagens:

It is fantastic. It handles all of our HCM and payroll needs. The reporting is great, never any issues with compliance

Desvantagens:

There is nothing that i dont like . It is a great platform.

Joy
Corporate Director of ops and hr, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 501–1.000 funcionários

Transformation

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My overall experience was good. Our implementation team kept us on track and asked us questions to understand our business and processes and recommend best practices for us. I would and have recommended Dayforce to others.

Vantagens:

Our business was heavily paper driven prior to using Dayforce. We had an older payroll system, no benefits administration, a separate time and attendance system outside of payroll, a manual recruiting and manual learning process. What I like most about Dayforce is that it’s a single platform that will house all important employee information is together. I no longer have managers calling to ask if someone has vacation time available, or if someone took a class. It’s visible to managers at the touch of a button. Dayforce has also allowed us to customize our system to the features we want and need. We are using payroll, WFM, Time and attendance, benefits, recruitment, performance management, compensation, on boarding and learning. It has allowed us to transform the way we do our jobs by eliminating all the paper forms and empowering our employees and managers.

Desvantagens:

The downside is that each module that we purchased is a separate cost. This is a good and bad thing, we only pay for what we need, but since I want everything we need to pay for it.