15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Redbooth

Software de gestão de projetos e tarefas simples. O Redbooth torna mais fácil para você e a equipe planejarem e acompanharem o trabalho.

Saiba mais sobre o Redbooth

Vantagens:

We also make use of the robust tagging and notification options within the software to manage our tasks appropriately across a 20+ member team.

Desvantagens:

Capacity per employee is hard to track using this tool and reporting.

Notas do Redbooth

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Redbooth tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 93 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Redbooth antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (93)

Irfan
Irfan
Project Manager, Paquistão
Design gráfico, 11–50 funcionários

The Best Solution for Project Management

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, it is a great experience to work with Redbooth. Every morning, it is the first thing that I do. I go to Redbooth to review the ongoing projects, check the progress, share feedback, and adds assignees according to project needs, and change tags. Simply put, I love this product as it makes my life a lot easier.

Vantagens:

Smooth and easy project management is the best feature of Redbooth that I like. It helps creating projects, sharing data to initiate the process, reporting and tracking until the completion of tasks. I personally like how easy it is to add assignees, prirortising tasks, adding tags, descriptions, and getting everyone involved. In all reality, it is the best software for team collaboration and managing projects in an efficient way.

Desvantagens:

I'm very much satisfied with the performance of Redbooth but the only weak side that I have noticed is the mobile application. All the features that the desktop version offers are not accessible via phone app. A couple of times, I tried to add comments but couldn't format the text. Also, the images are not visible in the mobile version. These are just some limitations that can be improved to make it perfect and flawless.

Leighton
Leighton
CEO, Canadá
Entretenimento, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A polished tool for small teams and individuals

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've used Redbooth both to manage my own freelance work, and small teams. Overall the experience has been excellent for my uses, and remarkably polished. I primarily use Asana now as I work more with large teams these days, but I would certainly still consider Redbooth for other situations.

Vantagens:

Redbooth is probably the most intuitive of any project management system out there. The UI is clean, and it's unlikely you'll ever have to read the documentation. Redbooth also has an app on a surprising number of platforms--even Apple TV! If you want something that you or a small or medium-sized team can use with as little learning curve as possible, this is it.

Desvantagens:

Redbooth's simplicity comes at the cost of the kind of complexity that is more-or-less necessary for more robust project management solutions. If you want deep analytics or advanced prioritization and task management features, especially for a larger team, you may find yourself disappointed.

Penisoara
Administrator, Romênia
Fotografia, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

it is a very good product, and the price is fully worth it

5,0 há 7 dias Novo

Comentários: Great way to keep project schedules organized, it helps me a lot to organize my 10 people in my team

- Desktop sharing - good audio and video quality - great user interface

Desvantagens:

- a bit difficult to find the conversations you want in history - I often have problems viewing word documents

Rachel
Promotions Director, EUA
Entretenimento, 11–50 funcionários

Redbooth is OK

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I think there are some improvements to be made with Redbooth to where its a little more user friendly

Vantagens:

I like that you can organize your tasks into different sections and move them around. It is easy to view items. The chat feature is nice!

Desvantagens:

I do not like that one you enter in a comment after a certain amount of time you aren't able to edit the comment.

Jessica
Solution Architect, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Simple task tracking software

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It's been a great tool to keep client communication organized

Vantagens:

1. The ease of adding columns to customize to different project's needs. 2. Very easy for clients to learn and use

Desvantagens:

1. lack of outside integrations 2. Task assignments: teaching clients to properly tag/notify people can be a challenge since it's not clear who or when people will get notified without knowing the software

Harel
Senior Web Developer, Israel
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Redbooth , a simple project management tool

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

First, it is very simple to setup and use. The UI is very intuitive. Setup teams, members, sprints, tasks and sub tasks is also very easy. Integration with email client helped the inexperienced members who rely on mail to have it both ways, reply on mail and still work inside redbooth. The ability to set authorization levels so not everyone can see all tasks. It is a web based app, so no installation needed.

Desvantagens:

It lacks in features compared to the other big management tools. Sub tasks are fairly simple, unlike regular tasks. The tasks preview box is a little small (in data also) for my taste. Doesn’t have good support for RTL languages in the UI.

Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo

Super Easy To Use

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My experience overall has been great as I have used the product since back when it was Teambox 4

Vantagens:

Redbooth has a great UI and continues to make updates that makes the product super easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Missing status update option as native versus a tag. Also would love to be able to assign sub task to a person and set due dates for them similar to the main task.

MArielle
Account Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Redbooth

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's a good experience. You get what you pay for. Maybe another features can be added. But overall good platform to organize your day to day tasks.

Vantagens:

What I like the most is the easy way to start with the software, it doesn't need a lot of skills to build your projects and its easy to work with your team in the platform.

Desvantagens:

I believe that a cool feature they could add is the ability to communicate with your clients thought the platform as well, something that integrates clients emails with the project management software. That is a life-changer feature that will make more agency/small business to be interested in this software.

Robert Warren
Robert Warren
CEO, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It has almost everything but . . .

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use it for project planning and management. However, as our number of projects has grown we are finding internal communication within the platform to be increasingly problematic. We are scouting for a new solution.

Vantagens:

We have been using this platform for almost a year and we love almost everything about it. It's super easy to set up and use. It's very intuitive.

Desvantagens:

It needs an internal chat feature that is not linked to a workspace. As we have added more projects we find it very difficult to find conversations within the application. All activity feeds and conversations are linked to a specific workspace. This requires us to sort through our workspaces to find the conversation. We have mentioned this to the Redbooth support team and their suggestion was to create a separate workspace to hold these conversations. This really isn't helpful to us and we don't want to create a Slack integration, especially after Slack's sale to Salesforce.

Alan
Owner, México
Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great choice for task management

5,0 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

This app is very intuitive and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes their server crashes and you won't have access to the contect, it happens very rare although.

Mario
Project Manager, Espanha
Software
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

+3 years using it. Always helped, but with a pinch of frustration.

4,0 há 8 anos

Vantagens:

Incredibly versatile, one-man-band type of collaboration software. It ties communication tools (HD videoconference and chat) with task management (recurring tasks, subtasks, ...), project management (lightweight Gantt chart, workload view and time tracking), all native, in one package. It also features native Android and iOS native apps. These work well for keeping in touch with the team and create/update tasks. This is specially important for teams who are dispersed (different cities, different timezones, ...). While you can easily spend hundreds of dollars on different softwares for different purposes, Redbooth ties it all together in one.

Desvantagens:

They've been through a lot of changes over these 3-4 years and they don't seem to have found their core yet. The UI still looks something out of the first drafts and doesn't look polished or slick like other players in the collaboration space like Asana or Slack. The Dashboard is somewhat useless and just mimics a prettier email inbox while having the same behavior. Their premise of replacing email is a bit doubtful. Lots of potential, but doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Marc
CEO, EUA
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

redbooth Feedback

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Website creation with users in different time zones. Was an efficient tool to track tasks and timing.

Vantagens:

Great flexibility to conduct complex projects with multi users. Ability to assign tasks, priorities defined by the users. Excellent tool for remote teams working on several threads while managing expectations (deliverable contents, time).

Desvantagens:

The software is complete as such. However, a better tutorial for new users would be useful.

Resposta do Redbooth

há 6 anos

Hi Marc, We are glad you have enjoyed using Redbooth for remote team project management. Thanks for the feedback on the better tutorials for new users, we are working on some new content specifically for new users! Cheers, Ryan

Courtney
Listing Coordinator, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

I use Redbooth daily to keep track of projects. It has been easy to coordinate projects with my cowo

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

I like that I get email notifications when coworkers make notes to a task and I can reply to the email and my comment automatically gets put on the task.

Desvantagens:

You can't sort your tasks on the dashboard and you can't have the same task in multiple workspaces unless you copy the task but then the comments don't follow.

Lorin
Founder, EUA

Asana, but better

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: Switching to Redbooth distilled my typical workflow into one simple interface. Video conferencing is more intuitive and more flexible than Skype, and having the smartphone and iPad apps makes transitioning from office --> home office --> being on the go completely seamless from the collaboration side. I never feel out of the loop and can stay in touch with the rest of the team wherever I am. As far as ease of use - the interface gets an A+ for being intuitive. If you are a heavy Evernote user this interface will make sense to you. Pros: - HD video conference with chat and screen share is the best of Skype & Join.me, all inside one system
- communicates with Google Calendar
-toggles between multiple organizations easily
- tagging feature - excellent within a large team
- HD video conferencing works with users and non-users via link sharing - huge bonus
- easy file sharing without email or Dropbox
- reporting feature for a bird's eye view of task management
- optional recording on HC video conferencing - this is great for creating training material, explaining complex projects that need review, or creating video content
Cons:
- Looking forward to additional HD conference features but thus far this is the best collaboration tool I've used

Ruth
Director of operations, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários

Redbooth review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall Redbooth is a great service, just very poor customer support

Vantagens:

The ability to share information and files with the company. The interaction available to work as a team on a product or project.

Desvantagens:

Customer Support was almost non existent. Whenever I had an issue or question it was a major undertaking to get help.

Rafal
architect, consultant, Polônia
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2–10 funcionários

great coordination tool

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: knowledge of the progress on several different projects

Vantagens:

i like the connection with the email , and task assignment

Desvantagens:

maybe the tons of email with problem to properly show it on the screen, each time we need to download picks for each email

Anna
Project Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Love RedBooth for its Ease of Use

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Love Redbooth!

Vantagens:

Very Easy to use and a great tool for collaboration. Perfect for a start up!

Desvantagens:

Capacity per employee is hard to track using this tool and reporting

Formação profissional e coaching, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Good collaboration & employee onboarding platform

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

A collaboration tool that is good for dispersed teams, getting employees ramped up quickly and for storing documents. You can also integrate your Zoom technology with the platform. I like the Chrome Extension as well so I can access it quickly.

Desvantagens:

The chrome extension offers limited actions. For example, you can't set up a meeting from it so you have to go to the browser to do so. Other than that, it is easy to use.

Bhavana
Software Developer, Índia
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great organizing tool

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

For any company keeping track of deadlines is an important task, redbooth makes it much easier to do that. It makes everything organized and using templates is a breeze.

Desvantagens:

Free version on redbooth only gives us access to two boars, might be difficult for freelancers and people on a budget.

Liz

Best Solution

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I did quite a bit of research on my own of different project management sites and apps, and Redbooth was the only option that had the scope of features I needed for a reasonable price. I use an Android mobile device and an Apple computer. My clients typically are on an iOS mobile device and PC computer. Redbooth features are simple and concise enough that I can quickly and efficiently navigate through, but with plenty of functionality. I am in an email-heavy industry and Redbooth will allow us to operate more efficiently with the internal messaging commenting/status features which will also reduce email volume.

Vantagens:

Functionality and features for PC, Android and Mac/iOS platforms. Calendar sharing. Internal messaging and simplified workspaces.

Desvantagens:

Administrator settings are slightly tedious.

Seguros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Redbooth

Vantagens:

Has the features that competing tools have but manages to work them out even better.

Desvantagens:

Has free trial which is great, but can be expensive for full program making it a bit difficult to get ones hands on.

Ethan
Ethan
Serviços de eventos
Fonte: GetApp

Best Combo of Ease of Use, Power & Graphic Design out there ..

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: I tested about 25 different task trackers; and we decided on Redbooth just do to its general usability to track tasks across multiple projects by both internal and external staff. We had tried Asana - but in the end; no one used it .. to cumbersome, ugly and more complicated then our staff needed or could handle. Redbooth ws the 3rd little bears bed that just fit right :)

Design Ease of Use Power

Desvantagens:

Time tracking not linked into a more powerful engine Could use a more robust calendar.

Frank
Fonte: GetApp

A very solid product that just got even better with the new version!

5,0 há 12 anos

Comentários: We used to use email or Sharepoint for collaboration, email was too limited and had no accountability, and Sharepoint was way too expensive and complex. Teambox helps us to stay connected, assign and mon

Vantagens:

The new version 4 is a dramatic improvement. We found it to be much faster and more intuitive than previous versions.

Desvantagens:

Want to have the Dropbox integration available now - not next month! It would be great if the company integrated into BOX.NET as well for file sharing

Richard
Head of Markeing, Reino Unido
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for Marketing project management

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very positive and I will continue using it into the future.

Vantagens:

It lists out all of your tasks in multiple different ways depending on the one you choose. Tick boxes and completion lists allow for very easy management of day to day tasks, or even monthly and weekly.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of too many cons for this product given my positive review on it. I would say keep tweaking the product but don't change it too much.

Brendan Tully
CEO, Canadá

Team player*

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: (*Note: This is the same review I wrote on iTunes - true then, true now.)
I have used more collaborative project, task and team management and communications apps that I care to recall. Redbooth is in a class all its own. It's simple, intuitive, engaging and even fun to use. From the desktop to mobile, we're all on it everyday and it makes us better at what we do. A MUST HAVE!