15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Patriot Payroll

Sobre Patriot Payroll

Soluções de folha de pagamento online para pequenos empresários. Cuide da folha de pagamento em 3 etapas fáceis. Baixo preço sem surpresas nas tarifas. Experimente de graça!

Saiba mais sobre o Patriot Payroll

Vantagens:

The automation is useful - integration into QuickBooks. Calculations of payroll, automatic handling of tax filing and tax payments are a joy.

Desvantagens:

I was very upset Patriot neglected to file correctly, causing me to incur penalties and interest, and then they had the audacity to blame me for the error.

Notas do Patriot Payroll

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Patriot Payroll tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 3.426 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Patriot Payroll antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (3.426)

Mark
Mark
President and Sr. Consultant, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Patriot Payroll belongs on the short list for any small business looking for an online payroll svc

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Very easy setup and it's very easy to run my payroll. Also easy to add and edit employee details. Quarterly tax filings are automatic. Their recent fee increase does begin to lose their edge on competitors that offer similar services at only slightly higher fees.

Vantagens:

The service was very easy to set up (that said, I did choose to move from my prior online payroll service, to Patriot Payroll, on the beginning of a tax year). Running a payroll takes fewer steps than Intuit QuickBooks Online Payroll, which I've previously used. The user interface is intuitive with a ready help function. Good reporting capabilities and it's easy to see what taxes were taken and when they were remitted to taxing authorities. Quarterly reporting is very easy.

Desvantagens:

Customer service at implementation was very good. However, subsequent interactions with customer service have been inconsistent in that sometimes their response has been slower or less complete than I'd like. Also, although I don't consider it a "con," Patriot Payroll does deduct from my corporate bank account all payroll taxes the day after each payroll is run, rather than waiting until they are due to be paid to taxing authorities. This means taxes due quarterly are deducted from the corporate account as many as three months in advance. I assume Patriot is making some interest income off holding these monies. This early deduction is something QuickBooks Online Payroll did not do, in my experience.

Ellen
Owner, bookkeeper, housekeeping, EUA
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários

Positive about Patriot!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Extremely positive! I always talk to a person within the first 5 minutes of making a call for assistance. I cannot think of a call I've made over the year and 1/2 of using Patriot that my question or situation was not resolved by the end of the phone call. That has not been the case with another payroll company I was using previous to Patriot.

Vantagens:

I am most thankful to have a smaller payroll company to be working with that really seems to care about customer service and helping their clientele when starting out using Patriot and over the year that I have used them. They are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful every time I have called. I have spent hours on the phone with another much larger company without resolution to problems I was having. I dreaded having to call the previous company knowing I would be on hold for long periods of time and perhaps not get my issue resolved. Patriot gets me to the right person to talk to without long hold times and any question gets answered by the end of the call.

Desvantagens:

During the initial use time - first few payroll processing - there is a longer time of processing for payroll. That is a necessary & understandable caution on their end when dealing with a new business. It was a bit challenging, but is only for the first few payroll processing times. It is a minimal inconvenience to have a better company to deal with when questions arise.

Book keeper
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Get a real company to do your payroll

2,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

It is very inexpensive and takes on clients that have very few employees. Customer service reps are EXTREMELY HELPFUL, polite, and very knowledgeable of the program abilities and shortfalls.

Desvantagens:

You can cancel ANYTIME, but then you have to send all the State/Government taxes collect to their respective agencies with the appropriate paperwork. Patriot sends all the taxes back to you to deal with. Some taxes are due annually, due the end of January, so if you want Patriot to file it, you have to keep the subscription until that date. Nickel and diming. If you want them to track sick days, accumulated vacation days etc, it is included. If you want your employees to be able to track it through the online portal, that will cost you additional per month. Check out the list of add-ons to determine what is important to you. They offer QuickBooks import of data, but I have yet to see how anything matches anything on the bank statement. Like taxes are deducted from payroll, they show in a different month than the payroll, and the payroll imports as the gross amount which is not the amount sent to the employee by NatPay. If you use a dummy account in your accounting software (QuickBooks) to run all the payroll functions through, this will not bother you and your accountant will made the journal entry additional adjustments. I could not get my first payroll to reconcile, and it was determined that Patriot made an error and did not collect $ 3.60 in taxes somewhere. I am going with when the taxes were going to be sent to the agency, the error would have been found and corrected (depending on the tax agency, some are sent monthly, some quarterly, some annually.) The next payrolls were done correctly. NatPay is a 3rd party vendor that facilitates the employee direct deposit. If you enter a payroll incorrectly and want to cancel, even seconds later, Patriot says it is canceled, but you have to CALL NATPAY otherwise it goes through. Be sure to not miss the pop-up warning. I was advised they are working on a better solution to make sure it is clear what to do in order to cancel a mistake payroll that was submitted. The site is not all that easy to navigate. There are report and default options that may not be easy to locate how to set. Strongly suggest that you contact customer services and they will walk you quickly through the process. I have worked with 4 different Payroll service companies over the last couple of years. They are not all the same, they each have strengths and weaknesses and wide range of costs. From what I can tell, they all do the payroll functions of collecting and distributing employee payments and taxes correctly. The big difference, besides costs, is what they include in the base price, and if/how they enter this information into your accounting system like QuickBooks. With any payroll service, you always have the option to enter it manually into your system from the paystubs which ensure it is entered how you want it.

Resposta do Patriot Software

há 7 anos

I'd like to take the opportunity to clarify some of your misgivings about Patriot: 1. You are correct, you can cancel anytime. If you do cancel, we do give you any money back we have collected so that you can make your filings yourself. If you want Patriot to file, for you, (we'd be happy to), you just need to cancel after the filings have been made. 2. You do not get charged to keep track of sick days or vacation days. There is a free feature in the software called "Manage Time Off". 3. Next pay periods DO automatically populate. This was a feature we added last year. 4. All payroll reports are under the Payroll tab under "Reports". We have an excellent "Payroll Details Report" where you can adjust dates and select specific employees and/or taxes to view. These can be grouped in a variety of ways: check, employee, paydate, totals 5. Once you run a payroll, a file is instantly sent to Natpay. If you void the payroll, you are correct, you will want to call Natpay and make sure the file has been canceled. Because this is a third party vendor who handles direct deposit, we can't control how their system works after the file is sent, unfortunately. We do give warning in the system to remind you. (We want to be sure your employees are only paid once.) 6. Our QB export only sends by pay date, not pay period. 7. We appreciate that we can make our navigation easier, and our UX team is on it! I'm having a customer support rep reach out to you to help you with these things. We are here for you, Chris. We want you to be among the thousands of satisfied customers Patriot serves every day!

Cheryl
Full Charge Bookkeeper, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11–50 funcionários

Payroll with Ease

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I can complete payroll in a short time using it. It processes taxes accurately. I can get help quickly with the chat feature. I can find answers to my questions, for example, how to set up a wage garnishment, by using the search feature.

Vantagens:

I can do the payroll anywhere I have a computer. I like the fact we can print the checks. I appreciate there is a team that can keep up-to-date with tax laws and all returns are submitted electronically.

Desvantagens:

When I made an error in setting up PTO, I couldn't edit it. I had to create a new rule completely and make the one in error, inactive.

Danel
Owner and Accountant, EUA
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

Patriot gets 2 Thumbs Up

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: it has been great. i tried a few different options before patriot and fell in love with patriot. highly recommend.

Vantagens:

user friendly interface, robust functionality, time saving, customer support, scalability, security.

Desvantagens:

the only thing that i would like to see improve a bit is the timing needed for direct deposit and the time tracking.

Marla
CEO, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Very user and customizable product

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: So far my experience has been great because it gives me the flexibility I was looking for where I couldn’t have with other payroll softwares.

Vantagens:

It was easy to use and set up, we had to upload prior payroll for 1 year so it was flexible to do that ourselves instead of relying on someone to get it done for us

Desvantagens:

I didn’t like that we didn’t get as many email reminders for tax deadlines.

Cindy
Office Manager, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Great Product

Vantagens:

The ease of creating weekly payroll and having the option for direct deposit.

Desvantagens:

I wish it would calculate benefits hourly, as it is right now, I have to calculate what one person's benefit is for 40 hours and enter that amount.

Janet
MD, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

Very Happy with Patriot Payroll

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: My experience has been has been fabulous.

Vantagens:

I find the people at Patriot wonderful to work with and they answer when I call!

Desvantagens:

It's more difficult to make changes to a payroll than my previus service.

Valerie
Owner Operator, EUA
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários

Such a relief!

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall very good. I went back and added this feature a couple of months after I had started the accounting program, adding it in later was somewhat of a struggle as it caused a few glitches in the system. But with the help of patriots employees, we got it all worked out, and it has been great!

Vantagens:

I love that they keep me informed, I know just how much is coming out of my account for employee taxes and when. They make the process so easy and it really is such a relief to know that it’s not only done but most importantly that it is done correctly!

Desvantagens:

I wish there was more information about pay periods, such as how to set it up. I have struggled in this area .

Christine
President, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Great Service For Small Business

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: As a self-employed person who does everything from accounting & payroll, to marketing & sales to procurement, I love that it is so easy & quick to use.

Easy to use Quick onboarding Simple to get help

Desvantagens:

Wish there was a little more comminations when filings are done

Kristen
President, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários

Patriot Software

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Customer Service is great . It's not always intuitive with where to find things, but over the year + we've used it they've made a few great improvments (like multi hour wages, and pto tracking).

Vantagens:

We use Patriot Software in a wide variety of industries (restaurant, retail, day care, and more). I love how I can set it up for a client, and show them briefly how to run their own payroll. Very easy for simply payrolls.

Desvantagens:

My biggest pet peeve is the inflexibility of making tax adjustments. For Example: a restaurant where they pay out tips each night means that a check would be for sever hours only, usually about $40 for the week. The tips justify enough taxes that they end up with a negative paycheck. In any other system I can manually adjust the taxes held to get the check to zero or close. (the server ends up owing money at the end of the year). With PS, I have to come up with other options for getting the paycheck to zero (like getting the business to cover the taxes in the meantime).

Taylor
Account Analyst, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

Overall please with our switch from Quickbooks to Patriot

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall we have had a great experience with patriot, we had quite a few issues with the transition over (mainly due to the fact we made the switch in the 4th Qtr of 2019 so there was a ton of data to be entered). Because of the amount of data and timing we have had several issues with our tax filing from 2019- but what I love the most about patriot is that they are the most accessible help line that I have ever came across in the business world, you rarely wait on hold for longer than 10 minutes and it has never taken them longer than a few hours to respond to emails- making problem resolutions very quick.

Vantagens:

I love how organized it keeps all of our data and the ability to send our hourly time clocks straight to the payroll.

Desvantagens:

I wish that you could hide inactive employees from the reports drop downs, and wish that you could create groups within the reports so that you dont have to hunt and peck for certain employees when running reports. I also wish that there was a way for the managers to view hourly time clocks without needing access to the main admin account.

Karen
CEO, EUA
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Patriot is an amazing platform for small businesses

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have been a customer for over 4 years. I left for a brief time thinking I could find something better but after only 5 months, I came back to Patriot. There short falls do not add up to their amazing customer service!

Vantagens:

You can't beat the price point for the technology. it's a solid platform for a small business. They are constantly developing new features that enhance the experience. Their customer service is the best in the business, by far! I don't know how they do it but they hire the nicest most helpful people out there.

Desvantagens:

Their reports are somewhat limited and the ability to capture history for changes is non-existent.

Vickey
Owner, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários

Awesome Payroll Software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: As I have stated before, their support is awesome and the "chat" feature has a live person on the other end=) Those live people know the software as well and are usually always able to resolve any issue I have in minutes. Set up is a little difficult ...IF you don't know payroll, so I would strongly recommend hiring someone that knows your type of industry (I work with churches and ministers and payroll is an area that I see a lot of mistakes)...to set up the software for you. But after you get it set up, it is pretty easy to use. I highly recommend this software.

Vantagens:

Their support! After leaving Intuit Payroll for Patriot, their "knowledgable" and available help was a refreshing change!

Desvantagens:

There is not an "auto" payroll for my clients that have the same payroll each time. With that added feature, Patriot Payroll would just about be perfect in my opinion.

Mary
Secretary/Accounting, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 2–10 funcionários

Patriot Payroll Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Really like it! The customer service team is AMAZING! I've never had any issue that couldn't be solved quickly and efficiently

Vantagens:

The product is very easy to use, especially without having too much experience with payroll processing. Adding all our historical records for the year was very easy, it easily creates journal entries that can be imported directly into Quickbooks!

Desvantagens:

There really isn't any con. The ONLY thing that is frustrating at times - it has nothing to do with the service itself, however, when I process payroll before getting approval from my boss (oops!) i've had to void the full payroll only to process it a day or two later (cash flow) - the taxes are deducted from our account 2x, then refunded after 1-2 days. This is our fault when this happens, but if I had to list a con I guess that would be it :)

Shana
Owner, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Patriot Software is the way to go!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My experience has been wonderful overall with Patriot Payroll. I am able to process my payroll easily and efficiently. I haven't needed external assistance because the system is so user-friendly that I am able to handle all of my needs on my own.

Vantagens:

Patriot Software Payroll is very easy to use! It is very simple to make any adjustments to the employee files and also to print off any necessary reports. I can always find what I am looking for!

Desvantagens:

The only feature that I find frustrating, is when I am inputting the information for payroll and then I need to back out of the screen to update an employee file for whatever reason and all of my information that I have entered has to be deleted. It would be better if the information was able to be saved and then edited later, if needed. It is frustrating when you need to make one small change to one employee file and therefore you lose ALL of the input you put in for the other employees and have to re-enter all of the information.

Beth
Business Administrator, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The best value in payroll services

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I have used Patriot in different settings for over 5 years, and have had no issues. They are the best bang for the buck in payroll processing, and while other companies are outsourcing their customer service (making it essentially worthless), Patriot keeps it US-based, which makes getting help a breeze.

Vantagens:

The best things about Patriot are (1) the customer service - always pleasant and get our answers easily, (2) the price - it really can't be beat for full service payroll, and (3) ease of use - their web portal is very easy to use and navigate.

Desvantagens:

I do wish there was an actual app for mobile phones to more easily run payroll that way. Going through a browser on a phone can sometimes be clunky. I would like to see more options for customizable payroll reports.

Engineer, EUA
Engenharia civil, Profissional autônomo

Patriot Payroll Rocks!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Saving time and eliminating the risk and liability of missing deadlines for filing are the biggest problems I'm solving. I spend 10 minutes max every two weeks on payroll.

Vantagens:

Having tried filing payrolls documents myself, I found it to be a nightmare of paperwork, made that much more difficult by the State of Maryland, who seems to thrive on making things complicated. Enter Patriot Payroll to the rescue! They make payroll easy and even stay on top of the ever changing requirements doled out by the State. A huge timesaver!

Desvantagens:

As a sole proprietorship, I don't have a lot of super complicated payroll tasks, so I likely don't take advantage of the many features. I can't think of anything that I'm lacking as it takes care of 401k, taxes, and all of the straightforward payroll items I need.

Velda
CFO, EUA
Materiais de construção, 2–10 funcionários

Best Payroll System out there

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: My overall experience since day one with Patriot has been very positive and if i have any problems with any employment agencies, they handle them right away and i have no more worry and fear of forgetting things. I'd recommend Patriot to any small or large business for maintaining their payroll needs.

Vantagens:

I love Patriot Payroll because it is very easy to use and to understand. I had a hard time keeping up with all the necessary paperwork monthly and quarterly for tax purposes and Patriot took that worry away from me and I'm forever grateful!

Desvantagens:

I can't find anything, yet, that I do not like about Patriot.

LaDonna
Bookkeeper, EUA
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Great Company & Products

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: A GREAT EXPERIENCE! Easy, can process payroll from anywhere, customer service is top notch!

Vantagens:

The ease of setting up a company and employees was great. It's very easy to process a payroll and if there are any issues, the customer service team is very responsive! The cost of using Patriot is way more affordable than the prior company we were using. Never have regretted the change!

Desvantagens:

I haven't found anything that I don't like other than having a quick way to send reports to CPA. Not an issue, just print reports.

Daphne
office manager, EUA
Construção, Profissional autônomo

The ease of Patriot Payroll

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The staff is wonderful to work with. Tha software is like Payroll for dummies. Ease and very affordable.

Vantagens:

Patriot has a very simple approach for the layman. If you don't understand they guide you and with patience and ease to get the job done. I highly recommend the payroll software.

Desvantagens:

I've only used Patriot for just over a month. So far so good.

Snehee
CEO, Índia
Alimentação e bebidas, 2–10 funcionários

Great Product at competitive prices

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Love it. Been using it for over 2 years.

Vantagens:

The UI - it is super easy and user friendly. The FAQ - it is one of the best FAQs and super accurate. Always resolved my problems. The cost - Super competitive and cost effective

Desvantagens:

I wish they would not charge extra for using the payroll for competitors.

Danielle
Executive Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

The best decision!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Purchasing access to the Patriot Software program was one of my best decisions. In fact, I wish I had started sooner because it would have saved me a lot of time and money. I appreciate knowing when I call for tech support I will be able to speak with a person in a timely manner, and that person will be patient with me. I cannot imagine growing my business without Patriot Software.

Vantagens:

I am both a scientist and an educator, not a business person by training. Patriot Software was recommended to me by my accountant. I primarily use the payroll features for my small business. It is so easy to use for both myself and employees. I appreciate the fact there is an employee portal. All of the features from running payrolls, to creating W2s is so user-friendly. And when I haven't been sure how to accomplish something the phone in teach support has been amazing. Aside from the product being a wonderful time saver for me to use, it also at a price point that is incredibly reasonable.

Desvantagens:

This is one of the rare items I have ever used where I have nothing constructive that should be changed. I have been thrilled with all aspects of the Patriot System.

Tony
Executive recruiter, EUA
Construção, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Patriot Payroll has great customer service and is easy to use!!

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This is a very user-friendly and inexpensive way to get payroll done. This software has saved our company a lot of time and money. I would recommend this product to small and medium-size companies.

Vantagens:

The customer support is very effective and made Implementation process very smooth. The process for logging employee hours and applying deductions are very easy to understand and straightforward. This product has a very user-friendly UI that is clean and very intuitive, this makes reporting very flexible. This is a cost effective solution for small companies as long as you do not need extensive job costing integration into an accounting system.

Desvantagens:

The direct deposit functionality is very restrictive at times and they require that the payroll is processed by Monday for it to be distributed to the employee's account on Friday. Patriot Payroll does use ADP as a third party to do the direct deposits. This doesn't really work well with our paperless environment. After you have entered hours you can not go back and correct any mistakes you may have made on a payroll deduction. This is frustrating at times. You have to delete the entire payroll, edit the deduction and then re-enter the payroll. This makes the software feel very clunky, an alternative would be to approve the payroll void the incorrect check and then re-run another payroll.

Resposta do Patriot Software

há 6 anos

Tony, as of December 2018, we no longer use a third party to manage direct deposit. Everything is seamless and in our software. Did you know that if you are paying your employees by direct deposit, and have set them up with the free employee portal, no printing is necessary on your end? Employees can log in to their employee portal and download paystubs from their if needed, making your payroll paperless. :)

Tammi
Owner/Bookkeeper, EUA
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Patriot Payroll Above and Beyond!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Patriots customer service is great. Anytime I have had an issue they have responded promptly with a fix or at least information regarding the issue.

Vantagens:

Patriot is very user friendly and cost effective. Payroll is very easy to run and reports are easy to find and put together.

Desvantagens:

There are a few items that could use some help: 1st - Payroll Draws could have a section on the payroll run versus backing out and having to go in under the employee first. 2nd - Having the option to pay out a bonus without zeroing out a salary and adding in hours. System requires a 0 salary but 1 hour to pay out a bonus. 3rd - The option to pay out a bonus with only social security and medicare. Almost all payroll companies offer this....what we have to do is change the W4 and then go back and add it back in...that can cause an error that could easily be fixed. Lastly - No timecard system for Monthly payroll processing. There is a weekly, semiweekly and bi monthly but no option for Monthly. There are still some out there that use this option to pay their employees and not offering a timecard system is a loss to patriot.