15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Beebole Project Time Tracking

Sobre Beebole Project Time Tracking

O aplicativo de quadro de horários mais flexível para empresas: saiba aonde o tempo e dinheiro estão indo. Avaliação completa e gratuita por 30 dias.

Saiba mais sobre o Beebole Project Time Tracking

Vantagens:

Beebole's API allowed us to integrate time tracking with our engagement management, invoicing and HR services. It does what it does well, and that's all we need from it.

Desvantagens:

Changing past submitting time sheets is a bit difficult, but did not happen frequently.

Notas do Beebole Project Time Tracking

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Beebole Project Time Tracking tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 154 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Beebole Project Time Tracking antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (154)

Vikesh
Vikesh
Sr SEO Analyst, Índia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Customizable project time tracking tool

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Beebole is a great tool for our team. It's easy to use, efficient, and customizable, which for us was the most important.

Vantagens:

Beebole integrates with Excel, thanks to their add-in, and this makes accessing and analyzing time tracking data even easier. In general, it's super easy to create and customize the exact reports we want for managing both time and expenses. Plus their customer service is a 10. They always get back to me quickly and with a real person behind the messages.

Desvantagens:

There's a learning curve at the beginning, but once you understand the tool, it couldn't be easier to use.

há 2 meses

Thanks a lot Vikesh for leaving this nice review :)

Sergio
CEO, Itália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Very good tool. It does what any SMB needs for HR time-tracking management, and it's GDPR compliant

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: We have been using it for more than 5 years, and we don't look for any other time-tracking tool. Full data export and GoogleSheet extensions. Full GDPR compliance.

Vantagens:

Many useful features, nothing big is missed. Many customizations are possible. Multi-language is well done GDPR compliant Useful GoogleSheet extensions Rather easy to use Useful android app Easy to be implemented and customized. Rather good (in average) Support. Honest price In my company (5 people) we use dayly/weekly without any problem, since 5 years

Desvantagens:

Just minor flaws: It seems impossible to have a direct connection to extract owned data with an automatic task / ETL (to integrate Beebole data with data from other applications), so it's not easy to directly integrate it with other tools, but we can do only passing through a "data backup" or GoogleSheet Extension Some troubles using the "budget" feature, some confusion between "cost" budget and "income" budget.

há 7 meses

Thank you Sergio for this detailed feedback; it is incredibly helpful for us. Regarding integrations, so much is possible using our open API, and we now also offer consulting services to help out with this. However, we understand the growing importance of out-of-the-box third-party integrations and hope to make more of them available to our users in the future. We really appreciate your support over the years and hope you'll reach out to us directly for anything you might need to improve your team's experience with Beebole. All the best to you!

Sneha
Software engineer, Suécia
Química, 11–50 funcionários

Simplified Time Management

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I can easily log my hours for different tasks, and the real-time reports help me keep track of my billable hours, ensuring I'm always on top of my work.

Desvantagens:

when I try to run reports on extensive project histories, it sometimes takes a while to load, which can be frustrating when I'm in a hurry.

mês passado

Thank you for such positive feedback. I am happy to review the reports' loading performance with you and check if there is room for improvement.

cheval
Miss, Suíça
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Easy

3,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Easy to use, it s great. I happy we have something fast and there. I can not compair while it s my first time. It s nice to have different line with different thema.

Desvantagens:

I can not be independent to see how much holidays I have at the end of each monts or extra hours. I find the writting too small.

há 3 anos

Thank you for your feedback Noémie! We are in the process of redesigning the interface, which hopefully will resolve your problem with text size. We'd like to better understand the issue calculating holidays and extra hours, so please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via the chat.

ICT Director, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários

The Executive Time Tracking Solution

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Beebole Project brings every time in to account, where workers ensure that they are productive and reliable.

Desvantagens:

Beebole Project has proper time reporting measures, where no functional challenges.

há 2 meses

Thank you for your kind words about our app!

Sarah
Operations Director, Reino Unido
Design, 11–50 funcionários

The Google Sheets integration is the winner for us

5,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

Love that you can easily integrate beebole with sheets - makes my reporting an absolute breeze and is the reason why we stay with them - two clicks and the latest data is imported ready for interrogation, makes it a really powerful tool.

Desvantagens:

It is too customisable, I want to have set views for people and areas of the product rather than everyone being able to change this. It is not the most user friendly, can be a bit confusing for new users, which I think in large part is down to the ability to customise everything everywhere - hit us up if you would like us to help improve the interface :)

há 9 meses

Thank you Sarah! We're glad to hear the Google Sheets integration has come in handy, and we hope to add more integrations in the near future. Regarding user screens, there is a setting to "prevent users of this group from changing their screens". Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the chat if you need help with this. Lastly, we are in the process of completely redesigning our user interface and can't wait to share it with our current users, so stay tuned. Thank you again!

Andy
Architect, Reino Unido
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great tool for designers and project managers

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall great, and so easy to produce reports and get employees to use, and in a timely manner.

Vantagens:

Simple, intuitive interface that with a little work up front in getting it set up for your company will be very little administration going forward.

Desvantagens:

A native app mobile app rather than a web-page version would be better, sometimes a bit buggy in this view.

há 9 meses

Thank you Andy! We're sorry to hear you've had some performance issues with the mobile version and will take note of this feedback. All the best to you.

Robert
President, EUA

Beebole for our company

Vantagens:

Beebole is highly available, provides 95% of the features that we need, and is easy to use for our administrators and our staff. We use the timekeeping and report features, as well as the project and subprojects to track our contracts and customer projects.

Desvantagens:

Our few enhancement requests have never made it into the system. One particular enhancement that we've asked for is the ability to input timesheets on a semi-monthly basis. This must not have ranked high enough in the product backlog to make it into the system.

há 4 anos

Thank you for your feedback Robert! Indeed we'd love to be able to address every feature request we receive, but we're forced to pick and choose based on demand. I can say that we're currently working on several new features and improvements. Thanks again for your kind words! - Yves

Alex
CTO, Polônia
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

It is Lego like toolbox rather than solution

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: As a former engineer I like the way to interact with the tool, configure it as I like and remove all unnecessary for me.

Vantagens:

I like flexibility that allows me configuring tools for my needsI like TeamCalendar view. It is mega helpful for time approvers and managers.I like Reporting module for its flexibility and powerI like the way to approve hours (it gives possibility to approve only certain pieces from timesheet. It is very helpful for ur business process (we have to prepare timesheets by the 1-st day of any month, and sometimes it requires submitting only part of the week)I like the way to organize data using groups.

Desvantagens:

We are missing the explicit specifying the overtimes, and setting different cost/rate for that.A bit "old style" for GUI design, that not all users may like, however UX - is excellent. I think modern restyling for GUI can attract even more users.A bit complex widget permissions configuration (who can and who can't see certain widgets). Requires reading the documentation and it is not 15 min. reading

há 2 anos

Thank you for this informative review Alex; we really appreciate the feedback! We are currently working on a totally new interface, which we hope will make the navigation and permissions more intuitive.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

A good fit

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This is definitely an upgrade to our previously excel based timesheets. Information is secured and trustworthy, nothing gets erased by mistake, and you can track in real time how much has been spent on each project.
I would say that it can be improved though, for example, adding an end date to projects would be good, to avoid people billing on already finished projects.
Overall, I would say that it takes a while to figure out how to parameter and use it properly, but once you do, it becomes a very helpful tool, and the Beebole team is always here to help. We are glad to have selected it!

Vantagens:

It is very easy to record hours, the interface looks good and is customizable. The reports allow you to display or extract the data under many forms, easily accessing the information you need in a timely manner.

Desvantagens:

It takes some time to figure out how to best use it, for example, a lot of our users keep sending in their timesheets when they only wanted to save them, or get lost with the timeframe feature. It is not completely intuitive.

há 5 anos

Thank you for the nice and complete feedback. We really appreciate it.

Aleksandar
Managing Director, Operations, Sérvia
Serviços de informação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

After few years, still best time tracking solution

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We still use a lot of other time tracking solutions depending on client requirements. And so far, we haven't seen better suited solution for our needs.

Vantagens:

It's very flexible and customizable. You can set up and structure time tracking to suit various scenarios. As a small and agile organization, we were often in situations where we had to adapt our time tracking needs for our clients. Beebole helped us to meet those requirements and avoid having several solutions.

Desvantagens:

With great flexibility comes a little steeper learning curve. It takes some time to understand all features and the best way to achieve your needs. It is still very simple for most of the end-users, quick and intuitive (which is 95% of all users). But power users (finance & managers) are struggling a bit and need a bit more help and supervision around some common misconceptions and misunderstandings.

há 3 anos

Thank you for this great feedback Aleksandar, we really appreciate it. We're currently working hard to improve our user interface and onboarding to help those power users, as you say, get the most from the tool. All the best!

Julie
Lead Project Manager, França
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Beebole is an awesome tool

Vantagens:

Globally, I love the fact that Beebole is an easy tool to use for anyone internally and to understand for anyone externally. The 2 features I like the most are the timesheet that we are using everyday because they are well build, easy to fill in and even save our time filled while we didn't send them. Also we change the way we are using it 4 times according to our internal process and client requests, without any issue. The 2nd feature is the reports, also easy to build, easy to personalize, we are able to add different reports in order to meet our client needs. The fact they are exportable make also the difference for us and our client as we can export then in csv to comment them for example - it's super helpful to review the time consumed with our client out of the tool.

Desvantagens:

I would say the responsive. I'm using my phone a lot, even to work with it, and when I'm opening Beebole with it, it's not as perfect as on my desktop.

há 3 anos

Thank you so much for your feedback Julie! We really appreciate it.

Hasib
VP & Co-Founder, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Beebole has been simply fantastic!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Our small business has been using BeeBole for over 5 years, across over a dozen employees and team members. Beebole has been a critical tool for us that enables DCAA compliant time tracking with the ease of use of a simple website application.

Vantagens:

A key focus for a time tracking tool for our company is ease of use, and simplicity in design -- Beebole achieves both. It is a well-optimized, focused tool that loads quickly and allows for audit compliant timekeeping, at a price that is very fair compared to alternatives. The support team is VERY responsive and communicative!

Desvantagens:

I do wish there was an app available native to iPhone or Android -- that would really bring things to the next level -- and perhaps a more simple way to display leave balances for employees.

há 2 anos

Thank you for the wonderful comment Hasib. We strive to keep the tool as simple and customizable as possible, and feedback like yours helps us to constantly improve and evolve.

Kevin
VP and General Manager, EUA
Aviação e aeroespacial, 11–50 funcionários

Does what you'd expect

Vantagens:

It's a fairly intuitive UI and end-users pick it up quickly without needing much support. Administration is also straight-forward.

Desvantagens:

Despite the direct integration with QuickBooks, we still had to create custom middle-ware to massage the data into a usable format to meet our requirements.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us Kevin! - Yves

Jakob
Application Security Specialist, Austrália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Not a one stop shop, Beebole does one thing really well

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: It's been great, we have no regrets in selecting Beebole for time tracking.

Vantagens:

Beebole's API allowed us to integrate time tracking with our engagement management, invoicing and HR services. It does what it does well, and that's all we need from it!

Desvantagens:

As an admin user, it takes some time to understand the options for customising reports so that I can effectively monitor time against engagements across our team.

ano passado

Thank you Jakob! We hope that the new user interface we are currently developing will help to alleviate some of the confusion for admins. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance.

Kayla
Senior Manager, Marketing & Operations, Canadá
Relações públicas e comunicações, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Best Customer Support w/ Beebole

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: The best part of Beebole is the customer service. With previous more costly systems, it would take days sometimes over a week to get a "help" response, which often wasn't helpful at all. With Beebole, we get replies within the hour, and the support team will even quickly go into our account to fix the issues so we don't have to spend any time adjusting settings. We have gotten the system working flawlessly for us in no time. The Beebole team is incredibly patient and fast, and we are continuously uncovering new ways the system can work harder for us.

Vantagens:

It is very user friendly, easy to set up and understand. We had to do minimal training with our team on how to use it as it is quite intuitive as long as you have done a timesheet before. Pulling reports is also incredible simple that our team was able to figure them out without any training. We get eactly what we need from Beebole in a user-friendly first interface.

Desvantagens:

We are always looking for ways to make approval processes easier for our team. Our only feedback so far with Beebole would be absence approval specific module where Team Leaders could quickly see submitted requests, absence status and approve.

ano passado

Thank you so much for your kind words Kayla! We strive to provide the best possible support, and will certainly take your feedback regarding absence requests into account.

Teddy
Attorney-at-Law, França
Escritório de advocacia, Profissional autônomo

Lawyer's BeeBole review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Issues encountered have been swiftly addressed by BeeBole staff

Vantagens:

Easy to useful the standard configuration Fair price

Desvantagens:

Not easy to personalize In the week view, uncompleted lines appear which gives a long list to drop for finding a client line. It does seem possible to backdate an entreprise creation and regularize the backdated time entry.

há 5 anos

Hi Teddy, Thank you for the review. Note that at the top of the weekly timesheet, there is a search to easily find a row in the timesheet. Now, if there are project rows that should not be there, deleting an empty row will make it disappear from the view. Kind regards, Yves

Michelle
Software Engineer, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Great product

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: This is a really great product. I evaluated many tools for time tracking and this is the best. Not sure why this tool is not well known (or maybe it's just me) compared to other products. I will definitely recommend this product.

Vantagens:

- Easy to use - Monthly fees are very reasonable. - Has many options such as Reports and settings. - Can organize customers, employees, projects pretty neatly. - Customer service is very excellent. When you email with questions, the response is very prompt.

Desvantagens:

- The lack of Quickbooks integration option. I use Quickbooks Online, but this took only supports the old version of Quickbooks desktop.

há 3 anos

Thank you very much for your review and kind words Michelle! We really appreciate it. We are so delighted to read that among many tools, you found Beebole to be so fitting to your needs!

Alicja
Head of Administration, Finance and HR, Polônia
Pesquisa, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

User friendly online timesheets of your team

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very visual and user friendly online system to track your team's timesheets. Very kind, supportive and responsive custommer service. Quick solutions and flexible approach whenever possible which was very helpful especially at the stage of putting the system in place.

Vantagens:

Easy setting of the parameters of the activities/projects/people, etc. Very user friendly very visual online timesheets system. Easy reporting with nice graphs for the administrator and for the user him/herself.

Desvantagens:

Setting quotas (ex. absences) can only be done individually. Would be very useful to be able to settle them once for the whole team.

há 3 anos

Thank you Alicja! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with the tool. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to do a quick demo on how to use the import module to add multiple absence quotas.

Ryan
Accountant, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple program, with room to grow

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, fairly good. The support team is small, which impacts their response time periodically. But they all know the ins and outs of the software, and will stay in a chat until your issue is resolved.

Vantagens:

Very easy to get started and invite employees/contractors. Interface is simple and intuitive enough that even our external contractors can register and enter time without an in-person walkthrough.

Desvantagens:

Some aspects of it still need ironed out. There's no "feedback" or "confirmation" when an employee clicks "Send for Approval", and currently managers do not receive submission emails unless they are "activated" and counting towards the subscriber count. With these fixes, Beebole would be much better.

há 4 anos

Thank you for your feedback Ryan, and I'll be sure to share those suggestions with the rest of the team! Best, Helen

Izabela
HR Business Partner, Bélgica
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing app which makes life easier!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We saved time on creating our own time sheets, inputting data into reports, excel files etc. Approval system is much easier. So we saved time, money and got a lot of additional options to use.

Vantagens:

Easy access online anytime via laptop or mobile phone, data backed up, user friendly, easy to use, instant customer service with straight forward guidance and solution plus lots of instructions on the website in Help section, option to run different types of reports per person, task endless possibilities. Easy approval system. Simply amazing!!!

Desvantagens:

NOTHING! It is tailored to your needs, there is nothing I would change or ask for more. Thank you!

há 5 anos

Thank you so much Izabela for your nice words!

Jennifer
Director, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Jen's review

Vantagens:

Product is easy to use and set up. Support is incredibly quick and helpful to find solutions. We are an international company and to be able to assign each employee their own currency was key!

Desvantagens:

There really isn't anything I can think of that I don't like about the software.

há 4 anos

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really try to deliver the best we can and such review is really making our day here at BeeBole!

Jorge
Executive Producer, EUA
Rádio e televisão
Fonte da avaliação

I utilize BeeBole on a daily basis and love its efficiency and how easy it is to use.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The user interface and user experience are both well designed, which in turn makes the use of BeeBole extremely easy and straightforward. I also like that we can edit existing projects with relative ease . BeeBole provides a wealth of information that facilitates our communication and efficiency.

Desvantagens:

I really have no bones to pick with the software. After almost 2 years of use, I've yet to experience any hiccups or frustrating element in its use.

há 6 anos

We really appreciate your review, Jorge. We're glad you like the design and find it easy to use. ;)

Emily
Operations, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Solid system for consulting work

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Excellent! We have used the product since our company started in 2013.

Vantagens:

User-friendliness, extremely responsive support, reporting functions, and user categories.

Desvantagens:

Would love to have more options to customize reminders to staff about submitting time.

há 3 anos

Thank you for the feedback Emily! Your comments regarding reminders have been shared with the team.

George
Trainee Engineer, Reino Unido
Design, 11–50 funcionários

Great software!

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Very easy to use. Repetitive tasks can be copied through multiple days. Easy to see how much overtime and holiday have been spent and accrued.

Desvantagens:

Can't copy tasks over to another month.

há 5 anos

Thank you George! On the mobile app, you can copy from one day to another, no matter what day that is. Have you tried doing that? Again, thanks for the review!