15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do TherapyNotes, LLC

Sobre TherapyNotes, LLC

Com a confiança de mais de 60.000 profissionais de saúde mental, o software TherapyNotes EHR ajuda os terapeutas a gerenciar o consultório com mais eficiência.

Saiba mais sobre o TherapyNotes, LLC

Vantagens:

Therapy Notes has integrated billing and now, HIPAA compliant video sessions as well as the best and most accessible customer service out there.

Desvantagens:

The billing notes and rejection of claims, are a bit unfriendly.

Notas do TherapyNotes, LLC

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O TherapyNotes, LLC tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 910 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o TherapyNotes, LLC antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (910)

Mark
Business Owner and Operator (Therapist)
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Great Customer Service

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Judith
Judith
Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, EUA
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: GetApp

If you are not using Therapynotes, you are missing out

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: It is rare that you can find customer service of this quality in anything anymore. A real person, not an chatbot that can only answer concrete questions, no language barriers or "boxed" answers sending you down a rabbit hole. A real person responds quickly with simple and easy to implement instructions on any issue. I am not tech savvy and have never had any problems implementing all aspects of this platform. I have been in healthcare for nearly 40 years and have never seen such a truly wonderful product.

Vantagens:

I have used TN for 10 years without one single negative experience. The customer service is incredible, fast, through answers to any issue. This was especially appreciated when I opened my private practice and was using TN for the first time. The customer service has remained excellent in my ten years as a customer. Scheduling, EMR, billing and accounting are just so easy, anyone can do it.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I wish they would add is an automatic transfer of discontinued medication into a past med trial section. That would be really helpful, so that you don't have to review your notes to see what your prescribed in the past.

Regina
Practice Owner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great Product that continues to improve to meet customer needs

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Exceptional customer support and communication during the Change HealthCare cyber attack.

Vantagens:

TherapyNotes makes clinical documentation very simple. The templates are easy to use and customize if needed. The information flows from intake, intake note to treatment plan and progress notes. I don't worry about missing an insurance requirement.

Desvantagens:

I've been challenged with part of the billing process especially when it comes to deductibles and insurance readjusting payments.

Heidi
Clinical Supervisor and Therapist, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

TherapyNotes is unable to provide the service we are paying for!

1,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

The platform has been relatively easy to use and cost effective. They do have glitches at times where the telehealth platform doesn’t work. I know it’s their platform because I am able to leave and use zoom or Psych Today with ease when this happens.

Desvantagens:

TherapyNotes has not handled the situation with Change Healthcare in a way that makes business sustainable for providers. They have waited to change clearinghouses when other EHR’s have been able to do it all due to their ancient coding and inability to pivot as every other EHR in the country did in days or just a week or so following the attack. When voicing our opinion about how they continue to charge us our monthly fees while not providing the service we need and signed up for they refuse to take ownership of the issue and are trying to silence us from voicing our opinions on the matter. I have been blocked from their facebook group for bringing attention to the issue. They continue to make promises that they are working on the inability to file claims through their platform yet there is no solutions. Other software platforms are doing it and have been. This business is doing just fine taking our money for monthly subscriptions while we individual providers continue to struggle. They cannot be trusted.

Ellie
Owner, Psychologist, EUA

Hands Down Makes My Life Easier

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

TherapyNotes makes my life as a therapist and practice owner easier. Easy to customize (most) forms (and the ones that are less customizable it seems they are updating to make more so!). I find the charting to be very user-friendly, and, if you're billing insurance, they include within their documentation everything that insurance companies would require. And if I ever have any questions, the customer service is truly remarkable - very knowledgable, wonderful follow up and follow through, and I have never once spoken with someone where I felt like I was someone inconveniencing them or they hated their job (which, sadly, can happen with a lot of customer service!).

Desvantagens:

I honestly don't have any major complaints. The most recent treatment plan update is a bit cumbersome but they put out an announcement that they were getting that feedback and were making improvements immediately.

Christopher
Neuropsychologist, EUA

Excellence

Vantagens:

Ease of use and immediate contact with person for any questions about the product. Superior customer support. This is an excellent product that offers scheduling options, encounter notes, file storage, clearinghouse EDI, ERA, patient messaging, telehealth video, and superior support. It's excellent.

Desvantagens:

NA. This is an excellent product that offers scheduling options, encounter notes, file storage, clearinghouse EDI, ERA, patient messaging, telehealth video, and superior support. It's excellent.

carol
Paychotherapist, EUA

Accurate and accessible information

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: What I like best is that a human answers the phone and knows what they are talking about.
Also, I have a lot of balls in the air- it helps me keep my practice organized.

Vantagens:

The person who answers the phone can help me 90% of the time. If they can't help me they transfer me to someone who can.

Desvantagens:

It was a learning curve to get set up in the beginning.

Shanel
Licensed Professional Counselor, EUA

User Friendly and Efficient

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall, this is a great value and I'd recommend it to anyone needing a HIPPA Compliant system to manage their business.

Vantagens:

I love how efficient the system is both as a practitioner and for my clients who use the portal. Treatment planning, scheduling, and payment is a breeze.

Desvantagens:

They may need a few more employees. Sometimes the wait time to get someone can be awhile. No more than 20 min.

Melissa
Clinician, EUA

Simple, Easy, Affordable

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: My overall experience has been amazing. I feel very competent in using this platform. When I make a mistake, I am able to reach out to customer service and get a response within a few hours, or faster!

Vantagens:

Coming from community mental health, where EPIC was our EHR, getting to use Therapy Notes when I moved into private practice was a god send! I love that it's so simple and easy to use. I am not good navigating technology so this was PERFECT for me. I had done a trial with Simple Practice prior, but there was just too much going on for me, and it left me very overwhelmed. Therapy Notes also has THE BEST customer service. They are available 24/7 and they provide VERY quick responses. Their responses are not scripts, they personalize each responses (if you contact via email), and their customer service reps are very knowledgeable and actually know and understand their software! Their help is actually helpful!

Desvantagens:

I can't find a single thing that I don't like about Therapy Notes! Maybe having more color options for the calendar. Lol.

Erica
Counselor, EUA

Never Use Another EHR

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I have only used TherapyNotes and feel spoiled. The ease of note taking, treatment planning, and submitting claims makes running a private practice simple. Their support staff is exceptional in customer services. So kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I never hesitate to call them as I know my concerns will be heard and issues will be resolved. Highly recommend TherapyNotes to any mental health practice.

Vantagens:

The user friendliness of therapy notes and the expectational support team that is always so kind and helpful makes this EHR the best in the business. They think of everything, response with a detailed email about what you talked about in a call, they send step by step screen shots in case your find yourself in need of help again. You never feel "alone" with the customer services staff of therapy notes.

Desvantagens:

I really cannot say there is anything I do not like about TherapyNotes. It is a full package. I would rate it 10 out of 10!!!

Avaliador Verificado

Excellent EHR

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I love therapy notes. I transitioned just before the pandemic (thank god) and it made it easy to maintain my notes and do my billing no matter where I was seeing clients from. The support staff is absolutely fabulous - they are responsive and knowledgeable. A rare find in this day and age!

Desvantagens:

There really isn't anything to complain about...

Psychotherapist, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

TherapyNotes customer review by a Psychotherapist in Private Practice.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: TherapyNotes has become an integral part of running my psychotherapy private practice. Practically, it lets me expedite payment and submission of claims to insurance companies, has allowed me to automate and streamline the more cumbersome accounting, chart keeping, and record keeping tasks of running a business, as well as a therapy practice in particular. Aside from the platform allowing me to keep as robust records and charts as is required for any individual case, their biggest selling points are their blog and customer service; their blog is updated frequently with immensely useful information on any aspect of running a psychotherapy practice. TherapyNotes Customer Service is stellar; the replies, even to complex requests or questions, are immediate (typically within two hours) and informative with step-by-step, helpful answers. I’d highly recommend the platform to any health care clinician wanting to automate and better manage their practice.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, automation of time-consuming tasks, their frequently updated blog of helpful industry information, Customer Service.

Desvantagens:

Integrated Telehealth, which they are currently in the process of implementing.

Resposta do TherapyNotes, LLC

há 4 anos

Thank you David for the 5-star review! Our new telehealth platform has been well received and works great! I encourage you to give it a try. Thanks!

AJ
Office Manager, EUA

TherapyNotes The God

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Pleasant and never once considered switching given how easy it is to use and how good the customer support is

Vantagens:

Its ease of use and the intuitiveness. Very straightforward. Everything is organized in a way that you can easily find what you're looking for. There's a hidden depth to it for those who want to delve into it too. There's a trick to that ya see. Being deep but not so overwhelmingly upfront about it that it makes the system hard to use.

Desvantagens:

Small things like: - not being able to add non-therapists/admins' stuff to the calendar - setting reminders for individual patients isn't an option? - can't create a co-insurance tab, only copay (I believe) - the usual format for all things electronic has "green for yes" where ass some windows in TherpyNotes have a grey box to accept and continue and a green one for "go back" if you will. A bit confusing at first

Andrew
Director, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

TherapyNotes is a workhorse for our clinic; 30 providers.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent software, excellent support.

Vantagens:

Enough guardrails to rest easy about compliance. Claims get submitted automatically. Support for multiple locations and modifier codes. Financial reporting is flexible. Most reports can be downloaded as spreadsheets. SUPER customer support. They answer the phone and that's a big deal for us.

Desvantagens:

Supervision features are lacking. We'd like to see our supervision note displayed if we reject a note and then a supervisee resubmits. We need a report on when tx plans are filed so we can monitor compliance. These are very minor issues compared to what TherapyNotes does for us.

Sarah
Therapist, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Excellent system for therapists

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Excellent experience with Therapy Notes. I highly recommend it.

Vantagens:

I'm not tech savvy and neither are many of my clients. Therapy Notes is very user friendly on both ends and I hear positive reviews from my clients. I also appreciate that the intake forms and progress notes are efficient and can be poulated with past notes. The customer service is excellent. The wait time is minimal, the team member is always helpful and professional, and so far every question that I've had has been answered quickly. I don't accept insurance but issuing a superbill only takes a few clicks. I haven't tried any other programs but I recommend Therapy Notes all the time.

Desvantagens:

I wish that Therapy Notes had an app for myself and my clients. A number of my clients use their phones for our sessions and having an app would make it easier on their end and it would be easier for me when I'm out of my office.

Kathleen
Licensed Therapist, EUA

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: It's really been a good experience working with TherapyNotes. Hands down, it has the best support team. It has been very frustrating that the escribe department rarely answers their phone, and are only available 8 to 5p. The regular support teams stays with it until the problem is resolved.

Vantagens:

Their support team is AMAZING! Once it is set up, it is easy to use. The templets are well developed and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

We kept getting contrary answers depending on the support person. The 2FA was a nightmare for reasons we have no answers to. We still can't get it installed on all our devices. I'm dreading a new code. I'm expecting it will not work.

Bill
Owner/Psychotherapist, EUA

Best software for Behavioral Health

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I am looking to keep paperwork to a minimum, remain organized and on top of my notes and billing- TN does this very well for me.

Vantagens:

It is comprehensive and meets all of the needs I have to run my practice efficiently. TN seems to be constantly working on future improvements in all functional areas of the system. It helps me keep up with notes and billing in a seamless manner and the system availability is pretty close to 100%!

Desvantagens:

I really have no thoughts about what would be better.

Dr. Lakeia
Psychotherapist and CEO, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Loving therapy notes!

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

I like everything about therapy notes. Suggestions of changes and additions are listed below.

Desvantagens:

The scheduling view is not good with the amount of providers we have. We are unable to view all providers on the schedule at one time. Also would like the ability to compete forms on a clients behave with the client in session. The forms should be able to be downloaded in PDF format and printable format. The ability for 2 Supervisors’s to sign off on clinical documents when needed. We need The ability to not allow counselors to delete a task on their to do list. Only supervisors or practice admins should be allowed to do this.

Lisa
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, EUA

Therapy Notes Review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Excellent. The customer service is responsive and courteous. I receive extremely prompt responses to my questions

Vantagens:

The ease of use and ability to move through the fields quickly. The reliability, I have never had a connectivity issue

Desvantagens:

As a Nurse Practitioner I hope electronic prescribing is an option in the future

Donna
Owner/therapist, EUA

Excellent Company

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Excellent company
I have been with Therapy Notes for over three years and have never had a bad experience with the product or the service. They go above and beyond to make sure you as a provider or user have the help and support you need. They are constantly making improvements in the software and they make taking care of the paperwork end of business so easy. I have had pleasant and great experiences every time I call their support team with questions. No question is left unanswered nor are they too trivial. They try to make the product as user friendly as possible and are there to guide you through it all. I love that my notes are professional and easily read, all information that needs to be in them are there, I once got audited on a couple of clients by Medicaid and it was so easy to pull up what I needed and get it sent in. Passed with flying colors because all that I needed was in the note format. My clients all get a reminder text or call and they love it. I appreciate all the hard work they do on their end to make this a top of the line product for those of us on the front lines with clients. Billing is easy and user friendly. i would and have recommended this company to anyone looking for a good safe and professional product to help you in keeping documentation and billing orderly and consistent with expectations of our fields of practice. Thank you Therapy Notes!

Vantagens:

I like everything about it. It is user friendly, if you need help the support team is exceptional. Notes are professional and clear, easy to read, treatment plans are wonderfully easy and all you need for notes are available for documentation. Their billing is easy and support is a phone call or email away. I have used the product for 3 years plus and have never had a bad experience with the company. It keeps confidentiality, and ease of keeping client information in a safe place.

Desvantagens:

There isn't anything I don't like about this software.

Mary
Director of Clinical Acumen, EUA

Best EHR for Mental Health Practices

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Please see below...

Vantagens:

I love the overall professional presentation of the software. It is clear that Therapy Notes values this and that they work hard to not compromise this. It plays out in the way that they will take their time to carefully design and implement new features and the existing ones are relevant and well thought out. It is evident that they are concerned most with ethics and best practice in the mental healthcare field and not in pleasing everyone because designing a database is not in most clinician's wheelhouse. They have a big job with what they do and this clinician appreciates how they are doing it and the fruits of their labor.

Desvantagens:

I do wish the portal could be a little more robust but again, this is something that I know they are working on and there are details that they are considering that are out of my scope.

Resposta do TherapyNotes, LLC

há 5 anos

Thanks for the great review! Yep, we continue to add functionality to the portal. Stay tuned to our blog for updates.

George
Executive Director, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Excellent value and customer service

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: All in all, I am extremely satisfied with the software and believe that the issues mentioned will eventually also be ironed out.

Vantagens:

This software is excellently priced for what you get, and they are constantly adding new features. The more I use it, the more I replace other platforms and my practice becomes more integrated. Additionally, their customer service professionals have never failed to answer my questions efficiently, professionally, and honestly (in the cases when a requested feature is not available).

Desvantagens:

While most of the software is intuitive and simple, as with all software there is a learning curve for some of the more intermediate and advanced features. There are aspects of the software that I wish were more customizable (specifically intake documentation). Their telehealth interface is fairly new and seems to take more bandwidth than other platforms, sometimes resulting in grainy pictures or dropped calls if both parties have a less than strong internet service. Lastly, a practice-wide email function would be helpful, especially in recent times when messaging about safety protocols have been so dynamic.

Katie
Katie
Owner/Administrator, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor, EUA

Above & Beyond!!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: TherapyNotes has the most outstanding customer service of Any company in which I've ever conducted business. Each time I call them they respond within 1-2 hours with a Solution to my inquiry. When I have certain requests pertaining to my practice or TN account, they willingly and generously support my concerns and do whatever it takes to work with me so that my practice succeeds. I could go on and on with this answer but simply put, I'm so grateful I "stumbled" upon this company and EHR softward progam because I've had ZERO issues with them at all and would highly recommend them to any person seeking a new documentation system!

Vantagens:

TherapyNotes EHR is an outstanding software for my private counseling practice. It's ease of use and ample "help" section makes it simple for me to learn anything I have questions about --most of the time without even needing to call them. I've been a customer since 2016 and have only positive feedback to give. Use the free-trial offer. I did and have no regrets.

Desvantagens:

Regarding TherapyNotes, there are only 2 things that cross my mind now and then. 1) I'd like for them to develop a mobile app. I mentioned this to them and they were very receptive stating they were in the process of doing so. I'm looking forward to that! 2) I'd LOVE if TN created Intake forms that could be tailored to individual practices (i.e. insert company name here) If demographic, consent, HIPPA, cancellation, etc. forms were incorporated into the program and could be easily send to new clients through the patient portal , it would save me a ton of time and allow me to concentrate on providing therapy rather than on the necessary paperwork that is required.

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte: GetApp

Great product

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall Therapy Notes is great and my office is sticking with it! I can't wait to see the updates in the future to see how they improve. The price is great as well and they are always helpful!

Vantagens:

This software is super easy to use and has a lot of great features! Their customer service is amazing and they take feedback from their users to make improvements! I love that that it has everything all in one and it makes scheduling, billing, and note taking extremely simple and conveniently fast! There is a client portal included which makes it easy for clients to schedule and submit documents that you have requested. The note templates are helpful and make it easy to make sure you have all the information you are needing in the note. Updates come out all the time with improvements which shows they are using the feedback! They also include a telehealth platform which makes online appointments easy to access and they just added a share screen option!

Desvantagens:

Therapy Notes is great but it is missing some features that other programs have. There is no app or client messaging like other popular programs which would make it easier to see scheduling or client messages on the go or when out of the office. Also the telehealth platform is improving but it does not allow multiple participants and the share screen only allows you to share your entire desktop instead of specific windows which can be a little annoying.

Diane
Clinical Psychologist, EUA

I switched BACK to TherapyNotes from Simple Practice

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: See above--willing to change back from other program, even though this is time consuming.

Vantagens:

I left TherapyNotes for Simple Practice 8 months ago--I quickly recognized that I made a mistake as I began to use Simple Practice. Therapy Notes has a number of important advantages/features to note: 1) requiring the clinician to fill out intake and treatment plan before one can write progress notes means you will not drop ethically necessary documentation that is needed for record to be complete; 2) the ability to schedule ongoing appointments without an end date (simple practice only allowed you to schedule 30 appts at a time and on two occasions, an appointment dropped off the schedule and I was not in when a client arrived!!). 3). live support rather than going through submitting an email--A GOOD OLD FASHIONED PERSON WHO CAN ANSWER EVEN THE MOST SIMPLE QUESTIONS MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE! 4). Requiring clinician to review treatment plan every 90 days when one would be likely to forget if you were not prompted. 5). Credit card processing costs less through Therapy Notes. Despite the difficulty of uploading client records back to TherapyNotes, I believe it is worth doing to be back with the better program.

Desvantagens:

I would like to be able to access easily on my cell phone and feel an App might make that the most user friendly.

Andrea
Office Manager, EUA

Therapy Notes for Administrative Use

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: For me personally, and we have four offices filled with providers, Therapy Notes has enough options to fit the majority of our needs. I appreciate the quick support feedback. That's an important feature to me as a manager. I also appreciate their quick updates when there is an issue with the program, which is going to happen in any program one uses. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, they keep all of their users up-to-date in real time. I think Therapy Notes is a really good program and I would recommend it to anyone in this industry.

Vantagens:

The software is pretty easy to use and set it up to what works best for your practice/office. I have trained many people on Therapy Notes since we started using it in February of 2016. The software is intuitive and learning the ins and outs is not too time consuming. I like it much, and I mean MUCH, better than our previous software program.

Desvantagens:

There are a few items that we would like to see such as being able to set up a client with more than one provider, and have the software bill insurance for one provider, but allow another provider to be self-pay with no insurance. The other really big item would be to add a comments section on the actual billing page. While we can make comments on the billing settings page, it would make sense to also allow comments on the billing page, where our providers are more likely to look. There are a few tweaks here and there that I'd love to push for, but all in all it's a great program.