Nota média de avaliações

4,4 /5
    4,2 /5
    4,7 /5

Sobre Apptivo

Um poderoso sistema de CRM online para gerenciar vendas e atividades de marketing ao negócio. Integrado, altamente configurável, fácil de usar.

Saiba mais sobre o Apptivo

Exibindo 546 avaliações

Marisela E.
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 28/11/2016

"Customer Support is very Responsive"

Comentários: Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it. The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few. I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Vantagens: Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Desvantagens: Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 28/11/2016
Mark P.
Vice President
Seguros, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 17/02/2021

"Great CRM software with excellent service"

Comentários: As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Vantagens: Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Desvantagens: I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

• Avaliado em 17/02/2021
Brett W.
Chief Operations Officer
Construção, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/01/2021

"If you need something customized to your business it doesn't get better!"

Comentários: This company is fantastic and a complete joy to work with. Very courteous and fast to correct issues as they arrive. Communication was fantastic.

Vantagens: The company does everything in their power to personalize your experience for your needs instead of trying to force your needs into their locked system. Very customizable and if they can't do what you need they will do what they can to implement it later.

Desvantagens: A bit slow on page changes, updates, and downloads. They need a more robust system and servers.

• Avaliado em 17/01/2021
Sean C.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2019

"Decided to switch to something else"

Comentários: Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks. Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

Vantagens: I've been using their "Starter Plan" since 2012. It is good enough to get by, and it is free. I mostly use the invoicing module.

Desvantagens: Certain settings in the starter plan don't make sense. For example, the e-mail template includes a link to paying online, but online payments aren't supported in the starter plan. Modifying the e-mail template to take that link out is also not supported in the starter plan. I could deal with all that, but now, after a year of using the recurring invoices feature, they suddenly stop working. The tech support person says I have to upgrade my plan to use that. But the settings pages all work, and my invoices are all just sitting there waiting.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Apptivo em 20/06/2019

Hello Sean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad that you enjoyed using Apptivo as a customer for many years. The Starter Plan is generally very limited compared to the other plans. We also upgraded versions since you first created an account with us. This might have caused some unexpected changes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and will take your feedback to the appropriate teams to help improve our user experience. Thank you again for your feedback!

Team Apptivo

• Avaliado em 02/04/2019
Marisa N.
Manager of Operations
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/02/2021

"SDFRA Review of Apptivo"

Comentários: The overall experience has been great! By building this project with the Apptivo team, we were able to update our claims system and member database system, which was 12 years old. We can now run reports, track membership dues, grants provided to the members, communicate, document, run checks, etc. This system is very robust, and that is what we asked of the Apptivo team. We are still working on the project and just launched our "go-live" in-house and are very happy with it so far.

Vantagens: The most impactful feature of the Apptivo app is the administration and membership portal access. We have approximately 1,300 that will be utilizing this application. The membership side product is very straightforward; thank you to the Apptivo team for allowing our team to provide our feedback and fix any issues quickly for us to test. The integration of the new system was very smooth and almost seamless during the transition.

Desvantagens: Our system was custom built to meet our needs. We would like to see specific items more automatic, and the Apptivo team is still working on making these features in for us.

• Avaliado em 16/02/2021
John C.
salesman
Papel e produtos florestais, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2021

"customer service gets you up to speed quickly"

Comentários: This has replace the ACT program I used to have and it is doing well.

Vantagens: I like the ease of getting answers from customer service if stumped. I am 72 and while the app is pretty easy to navigate I sometimes need help and the team always comes thru quickly.

Desvantagens: nothing it is doing all that I need done and more.

• Avaliado em 14/01/2021
Paul N.
Principal
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2020

"CRM Solution"

Comentários: All CRM's require Users to learn their navigation, terminology and how functions are executed. Unlike other CRM's I have tested, the Support Team at Apptivo has been both diligent and effective in resolving a few technical glitches with my onboarding process. Apptivo provides me with a reliable CRM platform and functions on which I can run my business. 24x7 access to an effective and professional Support Team is a valuable resource that ensures I spend more time with my clients than suffering from IT issues.

Vantagens: Apptivo provides a portfolio of critical functions for companies to manage different aspects of their business. Unlike some others, the Apptivo functions/Apps are well integrated. This provides a strong foundation for reliable and accurate information to manage your business.

Desvantagens: Apptivo doesn't yet integrate with Zoom.

• Avaliado em 20/08/2020
Lloyd P.
VP Sales
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/11/2020

"Apptivo for Sales Forecasting"

Comentários: We are software start up and needed a CRM to manage Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and track project implementation. Apptivo does all this. And if it does not do exactly what you want OOTB, Kamala and her team will customise it for you. The implementation support and customisation folks were easy to work with and understood our requirements. I was very impressed at the level of engagement and enthusiasm to get Apptivo customised to how we needed it to be.

Vantagens: Apptivo is very easy to use, and integrates seamlessly to other apps. The ability to customise to suit our specific needs was a big plus in our purchasing decision. I have used a few of the other CRM solutions, and find Apptivo one of the best CRMs for sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Desvantagens: Would be good to Click on the name and the Opportunity or Contact would open up. But to view an Opportunity or Contact, you have to move the mouse to the right hand side and click on the 3 Dots (Actions). I find this a little annoying.

• Avaliado em 10/11/2020
Sunil K.
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 31/03/2020

"Decent Suite of Productivity Apps"

Comentários: I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

Vantagens: One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Desvantagens: Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

• Avaliado em 31/03/2020
Will M.
BDM
Materiais de construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/01/2021

"Customer Support"

Comentários: Very satisfied with software for now and will continue to evaluate as we grow and use additional apps.

Vantagens: Customer Support is professional and always ready to assist.

Desvantagens: some of the attributes on apps are not flexible and not efficient .

• Avaliado em 29/01/2021
Troy R.
Sales
Artigos esportivos, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 04/01/2021

"Apptivo for Sales teams"

Comentários: Apptivo has a great team and is always right there to help when you have a problem. Response time is very quick.

Vantagens: The software is very simple to learn and allows you to customize it to fit your needs.

Desvantagens: Integrating with current softwares takes some time.

• Avaliado em 04/01/2021
Niraj K.
CA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"is so good"

Comentários: last one month
they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup
language problem for contamination support
time zone issues for telephonic support

Vantagens: this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Desvantagens: Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Shannon M.
Transporte marítimo, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/10/2020

"Learning and loving"

Comentários: The more I learn, the more I love it!

Vantagens: I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

Desvantagens: I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

• Avaliado em 07/10/2020
Ted M.
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/07/2020

"New user that is loving the customization and support"

Comentários: The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Vantagens: The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started. I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Desvantagens: The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo. Features I would like to see:
1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan
2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items
3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

• Avaliado em 06/07/2020
Lucious G.
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/01/2020

"Here's What You Need to Know"

Comentários: Fulfilling

Vantagens: Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices. That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free! I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem. I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force. I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address. If i keep going on, i won't stop

Desvantagens: I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

• Avaliado em 13/01/2020
Dave C.
VP/COO
Segurança de rede e informática, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2019

"Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue"

Comentários: Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Vantagens: Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Desvantagens: We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Apptivo em 26/08/2019

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again!

Team Apptivo