Avaliações do When I Work

da When I Work

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre When I Work

A maneira mais fácil de agendar e se comunicar com seus funcionários. Economize muito tempo e reduza o absenteísmo. Grátis para até 75 funcionários.

Saiba mais sobre o When I Work

Exibindo 805 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Trish C.
Senior Receptionist and Lead Trainer
Veterinária, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/07/2019

"Great software for teams of all sizes"

Comentários: I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

Vantagens: - Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier
- The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing
- Simple to add and remove employees
- App is fairly easy to use
- Time clock is awesome, easy to use

Desvantagens: - Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious.
- For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer
- In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

por When I Work em 29/07/2019

Hi Trish,

Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work!

Amanda

• Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Sarah C.
Senior Hospitality and Marketing Manager
Vinhos e licores, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2019

"Takes the work out of scheduling"

Comentários: We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

Vantagens: It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

Desvantagens: The inability to attach files to an email

por When I Work em 23/11/2019

Hi Sarah,

Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below.

Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/.

Have a great day,
Anna

• Avaliado em 18/11/2019
Rachel J.
Co-Owner
Filmes e vídeos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/05/2020

"Easiest Software to Make Schedules"

Vantagens: I used quite a bit of scheduler software in the past. I'm really skilled at using Kronos for 100+ employees but on a smaller scale with my small business I love the functionality of "When I Work". It works on all platforms and notifies my employees when they are scheduled or if things get shifted around. Love that it also has a picture display of each employee. It these little touches that keep me coming back from more. Love it!

Desvantagens: To be honest, with the ease of use and easy access of the user interface, I have no complaints about this app and would recommend it to any small business owner out there. I will continue to use this long term for my business.

por When I Work em 05/05/2020

Hi Rachel -

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a lovely review with us!

We're thrilled to hear features like shift reminders and schedule notifications are so helpful for both you and your employees.

Again, thank you so much for the lovely review!

• Avaliado em 03/05/2020
Elizabeth R.
Mgr
Contabilidade, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2019

"MISSING BASIC FUNCTIONS! "

Comentários: Overall, we feel very let down with the simple but IMPORTANT missing features. Having spent time to setup two other client accounts with WIW, and made two training videos. WASTE OF TIME! But that's the chance you take, right? Vetting doesn't always go well and we found a work around for the PTO issue, but the timesheet submittal issue is a deal breaker. We are not going to setup a side system to verify that everyone has completed their timesheets and track history for employees submitting for review and accuracy. This needs to be a function of the app.

Vantagens: Interface is simple and provides an organized structure that is responsive. Inviting and adding employees is automated.

Desvantagens: Your employees cannot "turn in" or "submit" their timesheets! There is no way to know or have them verify that what they have entered is ready for review. A mgr has to chase down each employee to verify they have finished, or have a side system of notices, or double tracking.
Employees cannot enter PTO after the fact, they can only REQUEST PTO for future dates. If a company is using the timesheet function to have employees enter their time, breaks, PTO, etc, there are many limitations that require managers to do additional work. For instance, if an employee has an unexpected family emergency for two days, they cannot request PTO after those days are past. So how does PTO get entered for those days? Somehow the employee has to communicate with the mgr to enter it for them!
Very simple but integral functions that are important to a timesheet app that are missing!!
When giving feedback to WIW about these missing features, we were told that it was fine for us to move to another app since WIW wasn't a good fit. In other words, they are not open to feedback for improvement.....like it or leave.... We are leaving and taking the two clients we already setup on WIW trials to another platform, along with the 5 other clients that were waiting for the results of our trial run. All of which would have been paid subscriptions for WIW!

por When I Work em 17/11/2019

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you did not find When I Work to be a good fit for your team. We do appreciate hearing more about what features are most important to you as we use customer feedback to guide future developments.

If you have any other questions or feedback to share, please let us know by submitting a ticket here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Our Customer Care team would be happy to help. Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Kate

• Avaliado em 12/11/2019
Erin M.
Sales & Marketing
  • Avaliado em 16/03/2020

"Scheduling made simple"

Comentários: Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

Vantagens: When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

Desvantagens: The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

por When I Work em 18/03/2020

Hi Erin -

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review!

I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well!

We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist!

Again, thanks so much for this lovely review!

• Avaliado em 16/03/2020
Maria N.
  • Avaliado em 24/01/2020

"Best so far"

Comentários: This app is saving a lot of time in terms of scheduling for managers and really helpful for employees as well in terms of switching shifts or internal communication.

Vantagens: In terms of scheduling this is the best app, easy to see requests off or vacations, easy to set-up reminders, the shifts can be dropped and picked up with just a click away, easy to create schedule base on the sale, easy for employee chat or contact information.

Desvantagens: I'll love for this system to be able to integrate with Payroll, but that's the only big downside. The second one is that for cross-trained employees (working several positions/roles) is not allowing the pre-set shift scheduling until you change the role that was initially assigned.

por When I Work em 24/01/2020

Hi Maria! Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for reviewing our application. We love hearing your praise for When I Work.

• Avaliado em 24/01/2020
Joel M.
Vice President of Operations
Restaurantes, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/05/2019

"When I work Works!"

Comentários: When I work eliminates all the shift swapping without approval, and gets rid of the paper requests off for day off requests that get lost etc.

Vantagens: I love the ease of use. When I work is the whole package for what we needed it to do. The app does what it needs to by allowing the employees to do everything they could do on desktop. This makes them much more willing to use it and use the functions correctly.

Desvantagens: So far we have not found something we don't like.

por When I Work em 17/05/2019

Hi Joel!

Thanks for such a fantastic review! I'm glad to hear that you're finding it's saving time and reducing stress for things like time off requests!

• Avaliado em 16/05/2019
Amy M.
Bibliotecas, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/02/2020

"A lifesaver for someone wearing many hats in the small business realm"

Comentários: When I Work is truly a wonderful tool! Being able to create templates, duplicate shifts, make on demand changes to the schedule and allow staff to even clock in from their own devices saves time and money for a small business such as ours. I would and have suggested it to other libraries in my region.

Vantagens: Our facility is small and I am the director of the library as well as the HR person, shift manager and other such titles. When I Work has saved me hours and hours every month by making the process of creating work shifts for the employees that I manage. It's incredibly easy to use. Simple to add and take away employees. Easy to change shifts with just a click.

Desvantagens: One occasion there are updates to the program and I go in to make changes not knowing this. That can cause a few moments of confusion but the changes are almost always for the better and easy to understand after a few clicks.

por When I Work em 04/03/2020

Hi Amy -

Thank you so much for this delightful review!

I'm so happy to hear that our features for scheduling have helped save you time while working! Features like shifts swaps, and scheduling shortcuts were created for that very purpose!

We do make changes on a regular basis to help enhance the product. Typically, we'll provide a pop-up with some details on those changes, but we're always happy to help answer questions via email or live chat through the Need Help button.

Again, thank you so much for the wonderful review!

• Avaliado em 19/02/2020
Christopher H.
Wine Enthusiast
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2020

"When I Work User "

Vantagens: The When I Work software is great at keeping track of my work schedule. On the Dashboard, it notifies me of my next upcoming shift, the date, and the time. It tells at which location I am working and what my position will be. It also tells what coworkers that I am working with during that shift. I can go into the schedule tab of the software and see what days during the week I am working. The software will also tally up my total hours that I will work per week. This is helpful because it allows me to see who is working and who is not so I can get a shift covered. The software also allows me to put in requests in advance of dates that I want to request off.

Desvantagens: The availability scheduling feature takes some time to learn how to navigate. It is somewhat difficult to fully schedule availability. If you make a mistake and accidentally alter the availability for one day you have to go back to that day and fix it before adjusting your availability.

por When I Work em 14/02/2020

Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. I am glad When I Work helps you keep track of your shifts, the shifts of your coworkers, and helps with getting the time off you need!

If you have any questions about Availability Preferences please submit a ticket, we are happy to assist!

• Avaliado em 12/02/2020
Dawn C.
Customer Experience Management
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 06/03/2020

"Easily keep track of your schedule and your employees."

Comentários: I love working when When I work because it has yet to fail me. I'm notified of shifts and all the info provided seems up to the minute updates (timesheets). I enjoy both the app and website.

Vantagens: I like that the interface is simple and very easy to you. Everything is clearly labeled and very navigational. I enjoy the simplicity as it doesn't look cluttered. You're given the info you're looking for instantly and clearly. It is easy to when I work (no pun intended) as well as when my coworkers or employees should be on shift.

Desvantagens: I wish there was more color to it. Make it seem more inviting and not so... boring. In that aspect is too simple. But that's just me being super picky because overall this product is great.

por When I Work em 12/03/2020

Hi Dawn,

Katie here with Customer Care at When I Work. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate it!

We are very happy to see the app has been easy to navigate and provides you with the information you need. And thanks for the feedback on the colors - we are always looking for ways to improve the product!

Please let us know if you have any additional feedback!

Thanks again,
Katie

• Avaliado em 06/03/2020
Jonathan H.
Labor Coordinator
Serviços de eventos, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/08/2019

"When I Work Keeps Us Working"

Comentários: WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

Vantagens: When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

Desvantagens: A couple features we wish they had: - The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc)
- The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day)
- To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies)
- A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports
- A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

por When I Work em 08/08/2019

Hi Jonathan -

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review!

We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve.

Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review!

• Avaliado em 06/08/2019
Allison M.
Automotivo, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/10/2018

"Scheduling Made Easy and Quick"

Vantagens: The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work. The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember to check on. In conjunction with the Forcast reporting, I have a very clear view of the week ahead. The apps are handy, especially from the administration side. I am able to update time clocked hours on the fly, check everyone's schedule and separate out my own, I can even handle time off requests. I haven't ever attempted to schedule through the app, although knowing how intuitive everything is through their online site, I would venture to guess it would be a piece of cake. I know our team members enjoy having their schedules and hours readily available in their pocket as well.

Desvantagens: We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it! I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

por When I Work em 23/01/2019

Hello Allison,

Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out.

I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us [email protected] at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring.

We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist.

Thanks again for the review!

Take care,

Jaime

• Avaliado em 25/10/2018
Miguel G.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/06/2018

"Scheduling Resources Has Never Been Easier"

Comentários: When I Work is truly a great tool for scheduling. Use it for forecasting as well to determine where you can make the best use of your resources across one or more projects. This tool also helps you understand what your organization is capable of handling. It will definitely save you from scheduling headaches and the potential issues around delivering work when you are better able to have full visibility across all your teams and the projects they are working on. A great stand alone tool, as well as a great integrated tool.

Vantagens: When I Work is a simple and truly effective time scheduler for resourcing projects in your organization. You can track across one or more projects, as needed, and identify time availability for the work that needs to get done. This is often one of the most challenging aspects of keeping projects on track and very few project management tools can help you like When I Work can. Unlike the "capacity" view of other applications, When I Work gets down to the most granular details. It allows you to identify when and where a team member will be used, including time-off, breaks, lunches, meetings, etc. You can use these categories to identify how best to allocate their time. The scheduler allows you to see teams based on shift or positions (roles). You can track un-paid breaks and time off, as well as customize schedules and create templates for reuse. You can even create specific shifts for one time or recurring use and maintain notes on each entry. It also provides high level visibility of total individual team member capacity as well as what is scheduled and what has already been used. View your teams across one or more projects or job sites and distribute resources across them all as needed. It offers program-like management of projects and does not restrict you to individual projects, which can become cumbersome when re-allocating time of one team member across two or more projects. When I Work is a great tool for planning, or simply use it in addition to your project management application. Its scheduling features make it a powerful tool that lets you forecast as well, by easily making changes in schedules as needed. You will spend less time manually calculating your resources and where to place them, saving you time and money. Changes to any schedules are easy to see and the responses are easy to manage. When I Work also offers features like task management, which allows you to manage projects of less complexity in the same application. And if you are looking for integration, yes, you can use their library of APIs for that. But, you need to click on the developer link at the footer for more details. Their integration features are not prominently displayed on their website.

Desvantagens: No cons I could personally find for the application and its use. Integration via APIs are present, but this is more for organizations who have techs who can implement them. I have seen organizations with limited development capabilities due to their areas of expertise, where integrations might pose a small challenge... but this should not necessarily pose as a true con for you.

• Avaliado em 24/06/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Sergeant
13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/03/2018

"Great scheduling app with tons of features!"

Comentários: Scheduling is EXTREMELY easy! Long gone are the days of paper postings and random email messages. It is VERY nice being able to reference your entire schedule from the moment it is posted, going all the way back to your initial employment. Even those with little to no computer experience can use it fairly easily.

Vantagens: It is EXTREMELY easy for the end-user to utilize this software. There are also some pretty good mobile applications that it offers which makes tracking your schedule very easy!

Desvantagens: There are a lot of overly-helpful tips and suggestions that constantly spam the administrators' email accounts and scheduling interfaces. (Essentially the company does this to assist the administrators, but there is no way to stop it, which makes it very annoying after awhile). The mobile application can also be buggy at times, and the website schedule does not work properly on mobile phones that don't have a "desktop view", as the website does not have a mobile version designed for it. This forces you to use the mobile app on mobile devices unless your mobile phone can display it in a "desktop view". On a normal computer interface, this works just fine.

por When I Work em 12/03/2018

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are glad to hear that When I Work is making scheduling easier for you and your team.

If you are having trouble unsubscribing to our emails, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be happy to help get you unsubscribed on our end.

At this time When I Work is only supported on our web app via computer or or on mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Our team is prioritizing consistency and parity between our web and mobile apps. I would make sure that you have the most updated version of the mobile app for the latest enhancements we have made.

Thanks,

Adrian
When I Work Team

• Avaliado em 08/03/2018
Pam S.
Store Manager
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2018

"When I Work made scheduling and communicating to all employees a breeze! "

Vantagens: The ease of the program. It was very user-friendly. Scheduling used to take 2 hours, but it was cut down to 30 minutes with WhenIWork. I love that I could customize the shifts. I especially loved that employees had to acknowledge their shifts. There was no more miscommunication that an employee didn't see their schedule. It's also been a great tool to get staff on the same page. The ability to message everyone at once was awesome. Plus the program tells you which employees have viewed the messages. It also has the option for employees to clock in via the app and you can link it with payroll. Employees are able to submit requests for time-off or vacations. Everything you need is in one place. The customer support team is available immediately through their live chat. They have always been very helpful and friendly. Absolutely a wonderful program!

Desvantagens: The only thing I would modify is to have the ability to block off certain dates for requests. That way an employee wouldn't be able to request off Black Friday for example.

por When I Work em 03/02/2018

Hi there Pam!

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you find so much value in When I Work!

In addition, we do have a way to block off days that you don't want your users to request off.

You can create a Schedule Annotation in 'Week View' by clicking the 'Chat Bubble' icon next to the date. You will just need to fill in the details of the annotation and select the box for 'Don't Allow Time Off'.

Here is a guide that walks you through that: http://bit.ly/2nzroHJ

Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with any questions :)

Sincerely,
Kara
-When I Work Team

• Avaliado em 01/02/2018
Deborah K.
Veterinária, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/12/2017

"The software has made the impossible, possible for scheduling employees"

Comentários: I think scheduling would not be managed as well without this software.

Vantagens: I love that employees can indicate when they are available and when they are not available. I love that they can put in requests for time off which helps me not rely on myself for remembering. I love that there are additional features for rate of wage. I like the attendance and I can see if employees are showing up late or getting into overtime. There is a budget feature which I have not used but think would be very helpful in the future.

Desvantagens: I wish that I could have the option of excluding some employees when sending a general email through WIW. I also wish that open shifts were always a different color especially when looking at the schedule by position. This would bring my attention to the open shift and alert me that someone is needed. I wish I could publish an employees schedule out for more than 1 week.

por When I Work em 22/12/2017

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for taking the time to review When I Work. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams¿ and your work lives easier!

When sending custom email messages to your employee's you can select which employees you would like to send the email messages to, by clicking on the "To" field and selecting their names from the list.

There is not a way to automatically change the colors of the OpenShifts. Instead managers would have to manually edit the OpenShifts and change the colors on the Scheduler page.

When it comes to publishing the schedule, you can use the advanced publishing feature to publish the schedule for any desired date range: https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/publishing-the-schedule-computer/#advanced-publishing

If you have any questions about When I Work, please check out our help center at https://help.wheniwork.com/ or email our Customer Care team at [email protected]!

Thanks,
Adrian

• Avaliado em 22/12/2017
Nicola M.
Serviços de Facilities, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/09/2016

"Does what it is supposed to"

Comentários: I loved this product until a setting (that I didn't touch) mysteriously changed itself, causing my subscription to increase significantly. I didn't notice it for 14 months. When I addressed this with When I Work, I was told that their policy is to not provide credits or refunds - in this case even when it seems it was them that had overcharged. I have gone from a very satisfied long-term customer, to one who feels like When I Work is not there for its clients at all. And I am suspicious that others would have their background settings changed as well (I didn't even know what or where it was).

Vantagens: It's visual and simple. It schedules down to 15 minute increments. It makes a very dynamic schedule like ours, easy to manage and understand.

Desvantagens: It would be good if a shift automatically started from the time you first click on the schedule. It would be good if they understood how tricking and overcharging their customers leads to a complete lack of loyalty. Buyer beware! Just keep on checking your subscription amounts each month. As if you don't have other things to be occupied with.

por When I Work em 09/09/2016

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the product is meeting your scheduling needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's a primary reasons so many business owners choose When I Work over other options.

We understand your frustration in this situation where you enabled a feature which was underutilized.

When I Work does not change billing settings without the explicit written consent by the Account Holder.

We also email out an invoice to Account Holders for every transaction made to ensure clear transparency.

When I Work's flexible and transparent billing allows businesses to only purchase what they need. For some of our customizations, such as international text support, there is a recurring monthly add-on fee.

All pricing customizations are clearly listed on the Account & Billing Page and prior to consenting to the recurring payment- we require the Account Holder's consent to our Terms of Service, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy.

• Avaliado em 09/09/2016
Helen J.
Accounts Payable
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/10/2019

"User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand."

Vantagens: DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll.
AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders or supervisors. This way, it saves my time in editing login errors and focus more on the whole organization. If I want to do a roll call, I can do it at my desk in one glance.
It helps me organize the schedule of the whole organization for next week's work operation and post it when it is finalized. No more excuses such as "I didn't know".
At the end of payroll period, reporting is a breeze!
AS A USER WITH LIMITED ACCESS : As a user, I have limited view of the data. I can only view my own hours. Which it is what I'm supposed to only see. I can watch my hours and limit myself to working more than 40 hours per week. I can send my Personal Time off and wait for the admin's approval. As a contractor employed by the organization, I can post my time availability. I don't have to go back and forth talking and negotiating to the supervisor. I can do this remotely with an app.

Desvantagens: So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

por When I Work em 11/10/2019

Hi Helen,

Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review!

We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier.

Vicki

• Avaliado em 08/10/2019
Joey W.
Entretenimento, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2019

"Makes my life SO much easier!"

Comentários: Scheduling is a BREEZE!! You just have to try it yourself. There are way too many features that simplify my work load to list. All I know is that my business runs smooth as heck because of WhenIWork.

Vantagens: the software is great, but the customer service is OFF THE CHARTS! I wasn't a very tech savvy guy when I first started using WhenIWork, so I was constantly chatting with customer service and they were always extremely helpful, found answers if they didnt know the answers, and sent a handwritten personalized thank you card when I first joined. This is an example of a company that does things RIGHT! I love the scheduler, but also the hire feature, auto-assign, and the work chat allows me to email my entire team (as much as the employees change) without having to update a contact list email.

Desvantagens: My business is strangely specific, so my needs are very specific. WhenIWork covers all the bases for me except being able to load saved shift templates from the mobile app. I can publish them from the mobile app, but I can't load them unless I'm on a computer. Which I am most of the time, so it's not that big of deal. I don't use a few of the features besides the scheduler, but having the options to use HIRE, TIME CLOCK, and other features are very helpful to other business mangers as well.

por When I Work em 09/05/2019

Hi Joey,

Thanks for such a fantastic review! Your reputation precedes you as a great customer to chat with, I have heard about the balloon pirate ship! We're so glad you're continuing to enjoy When I Work and that it has made running your business smooth!

• Avaliado em 08/05/2019
Lindsay H.
Associate Director for Operations and Education
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/11/2017

"We started using When I Work to do scheduling and time clock for our 130 desk-less employees"

Comentários: It saves us a lot of time. We have 130 college students that work for us and they are always swapping shifts or need a shift off for an exam or something like that. They can do all of that through When I Work and I don't have to be the middle man in any of that anymore. It also helps hold them accountable. It makes them acknowledge their shifts and tells them that they are still responsible for the shift until someone accepts it (and notifies if/when it is accepted). It is nice that they get that reminder every time they need to drop a shift and I don't have to find them and remind them all of the time.

Vantagens: We love the fact that our employees can access it on their phones. Our employees are college students, so being able to use it on a mobile device is crucial. Our old program didn't have that functionality. I also like that I can go in and move someone's shift to "open" for any other employee to accept. Since our employees are college students and anything required for a course is excused from work, so it is really nice to be able to go in and move a shift for an employee that has an exam or something like that. I also like that employees have to acknowledge their shifts.

Desvantagens: Two things - I can't go in and schedule just one person. We are on a college campus that operate on quarters. I would like to be able to look at an individual schedule for a certain time period and edit it as necessary, but that functionality doesn't exist. My employees are frustrated with the notifications. It is great that someone can do a "drop shift request" that goes out to all of the other employees, but it is frustrating to get 10 emails about that. We (mainly our hourly employees) wish there was an option to get the notifications in a digest once a day instead an email for every single notification.

por When I Work em 15/11/2017

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for leaving a review! It is great to hear that When I Work has been able to improve your scheduling process and save you time.

You have provided great feedback here. I can see how the ability to view/edit an individuals schedule could be a valuable feature. Our goal with the notifications is to keep everyone as informed as possible, but I understand it can be a lot if your schedule has many weekly changes. I will be sure to pass these ideas on to our product team!

Thanks again!

Matt

• Avaliado em 14/11/2017
Lisa D.
General Manager
  • Avaliado em 05/02/2018

"Makes scheduling super easy!"

Vantagens: This product is super straight forward and very user-friendly. It is very easy to use the scheduler as well as keep up with employee hours on the Time Tracker. You can easily edit attendance if your employee forgets to clock out and sending messages to the whole group is super easy with the group message feature. The online based platform is great and the app is the perfect way to post the schedule without having to send out emails of spreadsheets etc. Notifications come straight to your phone regarding scheduling changes, shift swap requests, time off requests, and even when your employees forgot to clock in. Notification alerts are easy to change in settings. There's even a setting to get a reminder 2 hours prior to your shift so in case your schedule is constantly changing, its so easy to keep up with it!

Desvantagens: The satellite/gps location isn't as good as it can be with regards to clocking in. Sometimes it will not let you clock in due to being "too far away" when you are standing right at your work. The app sometimes freezes up when clocking in/out or takes a while to process a clock in. So then when you press "clock in" again, it'll actually clock you out.

por When I Work em 07/02/2018

Hi there Lisa,

Thank you for leaving us a review!

We are so happy to hear that you and your team finds value in When I Work!

If you continue to run into issues with clocking in and out, please feel free to email our Customer Care team at [email protected] Our team will help get the issues you are experiencing resolved.

Thanks again for the review! Hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,

Sales/ Appointment Setter
Publicidade e marketing, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 29/04/2019

"Manage staffing, scheduling, and attendance of your team for free"

Vantagens: It’s a great application if you handle a large team and you need to keep track of your employees schedule, time clock , and shift staffing. It can handle up to 75 users. We used this application when i joined a part time job in sales. And it was easy to set up both in desktop and mobile. And when i logged in I can see all members of our department in the Team messaging feature. You can easily read and track all conversation within the team. Choosing your shift or schedule was easy. Just add the shift or schedule you chose for up to 2 weeks and the Manager can view your schedule for the day. Time clocking was easy, just press the IN button and break button if you are on break. Its an awesome application and whats good is that its free to sign up and use these features.

Desvantagens: Well since its free, the features and function are just limited to what the employees clicked on the app but no screenshots of their desktop or other feature that other time applications have that can testify that the logged hours are indeed productive. Unlike Some paid applications that would have integrations to payment system after approval of hours, When I Work does not have other app integrations that would be complete the staffing and accounting system of your business. But so far everything went fine for this application, and moving through features or tabs does not hang and does not have much errors.

por When I Work em 09/05/2019

Hi Maria,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and detailed review! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the free version of When I Work so much! If you are ever interested in any of the paid features, feel free to check them out at wheniwork.com/pricing

• Avaliado em 29/04/2019
Liz E.
Youth Development Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/04/2019

"Fantastic Tool!"

Comentários: I will never go back to the old way. When I Work has revolutionized my work day.

Vantagens: I have numerous staff working different jobs at different locations. Previously I was using Excel to schedule them all. Keeping track of days off and their class schedules was next to impossible. Letting the staff request time off and set their availability streamlined the process drastically. Since switching to When I Work my time spent scheduling has been greatly reduced. The mobile app is very helpful for my employees. The ability to designate positions is also very valuable. A large portion of my staff work in a child care setting so there are rules about qualifications necessary for each shift. I can designate which staff have which qualifications so that only eligible staff can be scheduled for a specific shift.

Desvantagens: I don't believe I have any cons. Occasionally when they change or update something it will cause an issue. I contact their customer service and it is corrected immediately.

por When I Work em 19/04/2019

Hi Liz -

Thank you for this amazing 5 star review!

I'm so happy to hear that the features and options we offer meet many of your business needs and make your job easier!

Availability is one of my favorite features we offer since it helps managers get more time back and empowers employees to manage their time!

Thank you again for this great review!

• Avaliado em 17/04/2019
Brad S.
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/02/2019

"When I have to work, I use "When I Work" to make sure I get to work when I'm Supposed to!!"

Comentários: Overall, I really like this Software. It is very affordable for my small company! It has some features and functionality that it's competitor's just simply did not offer. So I actually use 2 different Time tracking softwares. But my employees use this one. If I was forced to make a choice on either "When I Work" or one of their competitors, I would probably have to choose "When I Work". They really do include everything my small business needs and more when it comes to scheduling and time tracking needs. The Geo fencing and Chat feature within the Software is just great. It really takes a lot of concern away from me. It allows the employees to be a bit more free and manage themselves and still be held accountable so I do not need to micro manage. It's hard to Explain, but just try the Software out and you won't be disappointed!!

Vantagens: The functionality and features offered are by far the best thing about this Software.
Ease of use, and control of use. Fairly Intuitive, and addresses most all of my needs for my small business!! The Cost! This software is very affordable for a small company.

Desvantagens: I think that the Customer Support is not up to Par. The only way to get support is via Chat or to submit a Ticket. I have been ignored or neglected in the past, and just needed some help and no one was available and Did not respond either. This was when I first started using the Software and so it left a bit of a bad impression with me... I wish the Reports were not just limited to CSV files. I wish the reports were nice and clean and well presented like some of their competitors offer...

por When I Work em 07/03/2019

Hi Brad -

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and share you're feedback with us! I'm so happy to hear that When I Work has met a lot of your business needs for managing your team.

I'm sorry to hear that your past experiences with our Care team haven't met your expectations. We currently offer support via live chat and email. These channels allow us to provide support effectively and efficiently for all of our customers at this time.

If you are encountering any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can help out. We can be reached at [email protected] or via Live Chat as you referenced.

• Avaliado em 21/02/2019
Stephanie H.
Assistant Director
Gestão da educação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/02/2019

"Do you have around 30 employees? THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!"

Comentários: We love the ease of communication with this software. Work Chat is a HUGE benefit for us. Many of our employees check this feature better than checking their emails! We also love the "copy and paste" feature. We are able to copy the current week's schedule and then paste it to the next week. Then we make minor adjustments to the schedule, save and publish to all employees with a click of a button. Then scheduling is DONE!

Vantagens: We love this program for the ease of communication with all of our employees. Communication is always something we strive for and with ever-changing schedule needs, this program eliminated our extra steps to be sure everyone was communicated with. With the quick change of a schedule, those affected would receive a notification immediately and know what their new upcoming schedule would be.

Desvantagens: So far anything that we have had concerns with, we were able to contact WIW employees and it was addressed and fixed or we were educated in how to make that process work best for our center!

por When I Work em 07/03/2019

Hello Stephanie -

Thank you for this amazing review and 5 stars across the board!

We are SO happy to hear that you've found When I Work to meet your business needs, your staff find it easy to use, and the features we have are exceeding your expectations!

In addition, we appreciate the feedback that our Care team was able to help resolve any issues you encountered!

• Avaliado em 28/02/2019