15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre RoboHead

Todas as suas informações em um só lugar - gerenciar pessoas, datas e prazos, bem como avaliar e aprovar os resultados das criações.

Saiba mais sobre o RoboHead

Vantagens:

Of particular mention is the phenomenal support, from regular training webinars and online documentation to the live support team who is knowledgable, fast, and friendly.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes files are hard to find if not properly tagged.

Notas do RoboHead

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O RoboHead tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 149 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o RoboHead antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (149)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Varejistas, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Marketing Made Easy

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I have been using RoboHead for almost 2 years now and I can say without a doubt that this is one of the best marketing management tools out there. It really does provide a clean and intuitive place to manage multiple projects from start to finish and makes viewing each life cycle simple. The reporting feature is fairly robust; however, I am I am able to export data into a variety of places as I also work a lot with other reports in Excel and Access.

Desvantagens:

Although the reporting works well enough, there ought to be more flexibility with the data that is used for reporting as well as customizable templates. More often than not, I need to export data into Excel to create customized graphs for use in more finely tuned reports.

Richard M.
Richard M.
Marketing Manager, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários

Projects are Made Easier with RoboHead

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I started using RoboHead after I had experience with another PM software (Wrike) which was extremely user-friendly and easy to learn. RoboHead had a little bit more of a learning curve, which admittedly made me a little slow to embrace the software. Since then, I've really come around on RoboHead and found it to be quite useful. I think the software could be a little more streamlined and the UI could definitely use a face lift. I would look at Wrike for inspiration on the UI side, but think that RH is vastly superior on the actual planning/backend side of things.

Vantagens:

I like the organization that it provides for my day to day operations and the ease of reviewing creative.

Desvantagens:

The lack of being able to build subtasks under tasks can make things difficult. I think the UI is a little underwhelming, and could be improved to make the product look/feel more advance. Also mobile functionality is a major weakness for a marketing managers who are on the road and not always in front of a computer. I feel severely handcuffed if I have to do anything in RH on mobile. This is probably an issue on my team's end, but sometimes individuals get buried with RH email notifications and can't easily discern priority ones.

há 4 anos

Thanks for the honest and thorough review, Richard. Your critiques of our UI and mobile experience have been noted and shared with our Product team. Thank you for the input!

Rene
Imobiliárias, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Graphic Designer point of view

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I like it despite the glitches I can still work and get the Job done.

Vantagens:

In my end is easy to communicate with agents with their projects.

Desvantagens:

RoboHead has glitches that have not been fixed yet, since some of the latest versions. Glitches like missing links Sample: Like when I come from an email link then I click on "REVIEW" I have to click again on "REVIEW" to go to the actual review, also sometimes lags too much that I thought I went to another project and even though I click on the new project, it takes me back to the previews project I was working on. Also, Agents complain about not being able to log in. I don't know exactly why it's happening, maybe because they have poor reception or bad internet location.

há 4 anos

Thanks for the review, Rene. We've shared your comment about Agent's issues logging in with our Support team and we'll look into potential reasons why. Cheers!

Nicole
Marketing Project Administrator, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 10.000+ funcionários

Software Review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: RoboHead solves a lot of challenges that we would have if we didn't have a software like this. Our little team of 2 people process and traffic anywhere from 100 to 240 active projects within our RoboHead account at any given time. There is no way that our little team of 2 could keep all of that straight and get half the amount of work done that we do if we didn't have a software that could help us track and automate to help keep those projects moving.

Vantagens:

I like that there are automation features within the software itself. It's very helpful to be able to set something up on the front end and rarely have to adjust once it gets going.

Desvantagens:

I with there was more automation. In a perfect world, I would love for a request to get submitted, you look it over, approve it, assign the team, choose all of the templates needed and the system does the rest for you and builds out Campaigns and individual projects. In addition, it adjusts the timelines based on the start date & due date that you indicate and auto adjusts the task durations based on this information and while using the data from the Resource Utilization Chart too.

Heather
Creative Team Lead, EUA
Materiais de construção, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing customer service but missing some features

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall our internal client partners feel that RH gets the job done. We have several older, blue-collar men on our sales and national teams so the user experience and not having an app is a trip up for them (they refuse to use it). Back end is mainly where our frustrations lie with reporting (we have a call set up with customer service to see if we can have a breakthrough there) and not being able to create multiple forms for different types of projects.

Vantagens:

The review tool was a game-changer for our team. Real-time problem-solving has been a huge help for us as well. Anytime we have a question about anything regarding the software we can chat with someone almost always right away without having to go through a phone call or setting up a meeting with an account rep and a customer service person. We also really appreciate that tech support is included in our plan without an additional fee.

Desvantagens:

Reporting continues to be a constant struggle for us. I inherited this software which was chosen by a design manager with HEAVY influence from our web developer who has moved to a different role and isn't available to fix these up for us. We have to run multiple reports to get specific numbers (a lot of which has been negated by the monthly email we get from RH so that's a huge help). The user experience is still very clunky especially when compared side by side with competitors (Wrike, WeWork) and not having an iPad or Mobile app is a bit detriment.

Marie
Director of media & marketing, EUA
Educação superior, 10.000+ funcionários

Good management system

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, the experience has been very good. We try to utilize all the options available to us, but probably need to make more time to do so. It is great at keeping us on task. I like the ability to create campaigns.

Vantagens:

I like that all tasks and comments can be kept together, as well as reviews and various versions of reviews. I like the ease of editing online.

Desvantagens:

I don't like that only one client can see be on the project. It would be helpful if two clients within the same unit could track from start to finish.

Head of Creative Services, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários

RoboHead review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, I really like it. This is the second company where I have implemented RoboHead for our team.

Vantagens:

I like that it is purpose-built for managing creative projects and their workflow.

Desvantagens:

The UI/UX is dated and needs updating for a better customer experience.

Janet
Communications Project Specialist, EUA
Relações públicas e comunicações, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Powerful, customizable tool to streamline processes

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our team is working together more closely, using fewer emails and is working together to solve problems. We hope to use more of the features as we continue to ramp up.

Vantagens:

The ability to customize work flows, plan for resource allocation and communicate within our teams has been wonderful. We're also keeping projects on track and on time.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes, too many choices can be hard. It would be great to have an "out of the box" version for the most common notifications for each kind of user. And while having reports and data is super for managers, many of the daily users don't need all of that data. It would be great to have their first experience have fewer bells and whistles, much like the external users - with the ability for the admins to add features as needed, rather than having them have to turn them off. It was overwhelming for some new users.

Alyssa
Project Manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 10.000+ funcionários

Multi-functional project management system

Vantagens:

What I like most about this software is how it can be customized to any area of the company. It is a growing project management system that can be changed in a fly.

Desvantagens:

The only thing we don't love is the fact about the extra steps in assigning a project and not able to customize the reviews.

Elizabeth
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for project management

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great tool for keeping track of several projects with nice reporting functions. Using RoboHead has allowed us to increase on-time delivery.

Vantagens:

Great tool for keeping track of several projects with nice reporting functions. Using RoboHead has allowed us to increase on-time delivery. Customer service and training is top-notch!

Desvantagens:

There are a few manual status-changes that we wished were automated. It would also be nice to show projects with upcoming due dates clearer for status reports.

Katherine
Operations Supervisor, EUA
Automotivo, 10.000+ funcionários

RoboHead Users for 20+ years

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: With the sheer amount of projects within our department, RoboHead has been an essential tool for us. Fantastic support and we look forward to possibly integrating other tools into our cloud.

Vantagens:

We love how customizable RoboHead is. Our team is easily able to learn how to create fields for data we want to gather based on project type. Additionally, the support offered by RoboHead is key. Reaching out to the support team garners a very quick response. Our team has submitted several enhancements requests which have been implemented which is awesome. Our team wanted to streamline how we were providing files to our printers and other vendors. Each group within the team was using either a vendor FTP, email, or RoboHead. We created library folders for each team with specific permissions and create notes for each file delivered. This provides us with proof of file transfer and receipt by the vendors and is consistent across the teams.

Desvantagens:

There could be some expansion on the Roboscripts. For instance, if a review in a specific project type is marked as complete and approved, we'd like to automate that the review files automatically transfer to the files tab of the project.

Aiden
Videographer, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great, but has room for more innovation

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall I think this is a decent solution, it has room for growth

Vantagens:

I like the project templates and the fact that you can make those without any programming.

Desvantagens:

The software is a little quirky when it comes to automation- for instance rejected proofs- they should notify you when one has been rejected, also when in the My work tab, clicking on a project takes you to modify the project- when really I just want to work on the project so that's kind of frustrating- Also the dashboard has very little value to me as someone who uses the software- I want to see my task not a list of metrics showing me how many are blocked- Again there may be a way to set this up- but By default Robohead comes in a mode that most people don't need. It feels sometimes like the software is bootleg and things are just fixed quickly with patches and hot swaps- It has so much potential- especially with the acquisition of DaVinci Workgroups- both aren't perfect by any means but if you sit down and think about the real touch points and pain points your customers have with your product- you are bound to make something brilliant! hope this helps

Sr. Graphic Designer, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 501–1.000 funcionários

Robohead Rocks! \m/

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Our company has been using Robohead since 2013. I've seen a lot of changes over those years in the software and I think right now in 2022 it's the best it's ever been. And only getting better! I have found Robohead very beneficial in my day to day, and it has helped streamline our creative review process.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use of Robohead. As an admin I have to add new people to our user list, but don't have time to train each and every one of them. Thankfully Robohead is very intuitive and easy to learn on your own. And if you do run into issues the online support is second to none! The reviewing aspect of Robohead is fantastic. The mark up tools provided make it easy for anyone reviewing creative to leave precise edits very quickly and easily.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I like least about the software, is that not enough people on our team use it to it's fullest potential. Including myself!

Corinne
Production Manager, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 501–1.000 funcionários

Love Mr Robo!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Truly nothing negative. A few years ago you changed your platform which required alot of work on us users. That was the toughest thing to swallow.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, connecting partners in one place, building complex processes, tracking reviews, holding partners more accountable. Also the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Webinars and the amount of prerecorded training available online is a valuable resource.

Desvantagens:

I really don't have complaints. The set up does take time. Developing forms specific to each job type and then tailoring workflow processes to match.

Melissa
Creative Production Manager, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best Project Management Tool Out There for Creative and Marketing Teams!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I've been using Robohead for over 10 years now. During that time, we've looked at other PM platforms just to make sure we were keeping up with the times but no other option has ever compared to Robohead's ease of use, functionality, intuitive interface, and customer support team. The tool is really easy to use, even for new associates. Any program like this takes some getting used to but the learning curve on using Robohead is really short. On a daily basis we have over 200 projects in Robohead, so needless to say we need a tool like this to keep everything on-track. Robohead is the tool that keeps us organized and productive. We never have issues with the program itself and when ever questions arise, the customer support team at Robohead is super knowledgeable and very responsive. If you're looking for a PM tool for your Creative or Marketing team, Robohead is your best bet!

ease of use, reporting

Rhilee
Marketing Manager, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Helpful new project management platform

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The experience with RoboHead has been great so far! We have only been using the platform for less than 3 months, but the implementation, training, and support has been A+. It seems like everyone at RoboHead is dedicated to providing the best software for your business needs, or the best support possible, and even has an area where you can submit enhancement suggestions - amazing!!

Vantagens:

The user experience within the platform is great. Everything is well-laid out, and easy to read and navigate. I love that RoboHead offers many different reporting chart types, making it easy to switch between different options depending on your user role or need. The ability to holistically look at a campaign, then narrow down to a project, or task view, but also see all tasks and reviews together on a project view, make for great organization!

Desvantagens:

Robohead does not have a high-level team or account calendar (yearly, but able to be viewed monthly), which would be super helpful when looking at, for example, all the campaigns going on for the year or quarter, or seeing which social media posts or blog posts are planned to go out on a certain day.

há 4 anos

Thanks for the feedback, Rhilee! We have plans to enhance our calendaring functionality, so stay tuned! Cheers!

Chelsea
Sr. Designer/Front End Developer, EUA
Publicidade e marketing
Fonte da avaliação

Project management is difficult. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: In the best of times, project management requires tracking down absent deliverables, analyzing data to predict when things will be done, and communicating information to stakeholders so they don't make your life miserable with aggressive update requests. RoboHead helps you multitask like a pro -- even if you aren't one. The Gantt chart view has had a relatively long run as a project management tool, but RoboHead makes utilizing it a breeze. To illustrate project completion dates, progress, and milestones, as well as dependencies, RoboHead's better equipped for managing at a zoomed-out, project level. I could go on, but I'm an unpaid spokesperson (hint: send a Starbucks giftcard my way).

Vantagens:

Ease of use, all-inclusive features

Desvantagens:

Almost too many features! Would like to see @mentions in reviews.

Jasmin
Marketing, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use but there is a learning curve

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It has been good. When other departments see me using RoboHead, they are impressed with the concept.

Vantagens:

This is a great way for a larger company, with many offices and department, to track their projects. It is really helpful for teams to be properly trained on robohead to understand why it's important to track all changes in one location.

Desvantagens:

There are ongoing updates which is great but sometimes there are just not relevant for my role. Also, I enjoy exploring the software but for those who do not take the time to play with it, they can find it overwhelming.

Andrew
Design, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Great Project Management System and Form Tool

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We've been using Robohead for over 10 years now for project management and the customizable form tool. Their products have evolved over time and are a great resource for teams and businesses trying to track projects, accept project requests, and manage time in an effective manner. The customer support is also great - they are very quick to respond and always have the answer.

Vantagens:

Robust tool for form building and online project management

Desvantagens:

Some features for the form building that would enhance the user experience would be ability to make multi page forms, put form field side-by-side instead of just below each other, and ability to modify multiple projects.

VP Creative Director, EUA
Bens de consumo, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

VP Creative Director

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent!!!!!! Five Stars!!!

Vantagens:

Great project management software. Has everything inside it schedules tracking, request form, and reporting.

Desvantagens:

Love it! great support and team that responds quickly to my staff and company needs

Kelli
Marketing Project Manager, EUA
Entretenimento, 51–200 funcionários

I'd Be Lost

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have been very happy with Robohead, especially since transitioning over from the Legacy version to this version.

Vantagens:

I find that the most impactful thing for me as a project manager is to go in to one place to see what the status of all of my projects. I can see where the hold ups are and keep things moving smoothly.

Desvantagens:

I wish there were an easy way to route our emails. Currently in order to be able to test all of the links we route these outside of Robohead.

Havva Esra
Senior Designer, EUA
Design, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, lot of good features

Vantagens:

Easy to use, lot of good features about reviews, sharing with team members. Uploading and reminding...

Desvantagens:

UI design can be little modern and easier, it's kind of old school.

há 4 anos

Thank you for the feedback, Havva Esra. We have passed your critique of the UI to our Product team. Cheers!

Michelle
Consultant, Creative Services and Production, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nothing compares to RH for project managment!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Extremely satisfied for 12 years now!

Vantagens:

I love the flexibility of this product. We can tailor our forms to fit our own needs. One of the very best things about RH is their Help Desk staff! They are absolutely amazing, extremely responsive and always follow up to ensure you have what you need. I love everything about this system!

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything I'd change about RH.

Tracey
Designer, EUA
Hotelaria, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Satisfactionb Quaranteed

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Project management

Vantagens:

The product is very easy to use. Simple to train others on.

Desvantagens:

Updates can be time consuming and use is slow at first

Ann
Arch Capital - Branding and Communications, EUA
Seguros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Robohead offers a complete package to manage projects, including timelines, resources and capacity.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent! The help desk is the BEST. The software is NEVER down and they are always upgrading to meet the needs of the businesses they serve.

Vantagens:

Robohead has plenty of features that allow you to customize the information gathering that you need, specifically to your team and business.

Desvantagens:

None! As our team has grown, Robohead has added the most needed features.