15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do ConsignPro

Sobre ConsignPro

Mais de 5.000 revendedores confiaram sua empresa ao ConsignPro. Pague uma vez e seja dono dele. Financiamento gratuito também disponível.

Saiba mais sobre o ConsignPro

Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ConsignPro tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 434 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ConsignPro antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (434)

Byron
Byron
VSO, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Varejistas
Fonte da avaliação

I love Consign Pro! Does what I need, WHEN I need! Fast!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: cosign pro makes consignment an easy breezy thing of modern bliss. What was once a daunting bookkeeping tracking task, has become incredibly easy to not just handle, and manage, but to master.

Vantagens:

- SO much more responsive than competing software -More features than what I was using previously -Increased my margins through use of this software. -User-friendly, familiar UI structure

Desvantagens:

-not really many cons to talk about -wish I had discovered it sooner -Needs to be used more widespread

Nikki
owner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best Consignment Software Ever!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I bought my business with very awful antiquated software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the transition crazy smooth and was able to transfer all my data/consignor information with ease. From day one, they have been so helpful and easy to work with. Best professional purchase I have made for my business!

Vantagens:

I am not a computer person, so for me to say this is easy to use says a lot! It has all the features you could ask for, and then some. They literally thought of everything. I am beyond pleased with the product and service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always there to answer and questions. SO IMPRESSED AND WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER. I recommend them to everyone I meet in my field.

Desvantagens:

No cons. None. I love this software and their support.

Rick
owner, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Adequate at best but gets the job done.

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Using consignor pro personally for 2 years i found it to be just adequate for a small store like what we have. if all you need is one computer to make sales and do inventory it is pretty good. If you are like me and enjoy smart integration this is the furthest thing from it. They charge money per computer then again if you want those computers to talk to each other per computer. Something that is very easy to do with a little networking knowledge. Customer support is irritated and condescending from the start. they clearly don't want to help. It has a lot of technically problems and quirks. I have fixed/ worked around most of them. At least once a week i have to fix something stupid for my employees. Most the times they cause it but what they did shouldn't have caused a problem to begin with. The tag printer especially has so many problems. Anything you can think of it has done it at random. Print two of the same tag. not print, only print the bottom half of the tag, Spit out a tag with nothing on it instead of print it, only print when facing downward. And then it will work fine right after any of those. I have cleaned it. it changed nothing. I only add this part because it came from them in the bundle we got and i'm not enter sure the problem is from the printer its self. i could go on forever about all the problems that consignor pro has but i put in the biggest ones i can think of quickly for the cons section. I also reached the limit of words in the cons section.

Vantagens:

As much as i complain about this software its not all bad. It does get the job done and not that badly. When i run into a problem or setting that needs to be changed it often has at least one setting that helps. more then i often expect it too. it has enough ways to check on your employees and see whats happened that day assuming they don't know the security exploit i talked about. -If you are planning on being the only worker in your store and don't like a lot of overwhelming features or mouthy charges this is pretty great option. Its self explanatory and easy to use once you figure out how to get around all the bugs. If not for all the bugs i would say it is would be good for those who are bad with tech but you'll spend more time fixing it then using it when you first get it and tech support is a mouthy subscription don't want to help. They do pick up fast though.

Desvantagens:

-You can view admin restricted information in its program files. Such as find and edit account log in/out and deletion logs. they are stored in plane text files. This would make it very easy to lie and steal as an employee. Such as: log in 10 minutes late but edit it to say you were on time or add money to an account; cash it out when delete the logs of both happening. This would keep the till accurate at the end of the day while also leaving no log of who did it or that it happened. I had an employee doing this and only found out do to our camera system. -The software feels and looks like its from the 2000s. Its also inconstant making teaching new employees harder. Such as: when ringing up an item to sale. -Putting in 1 it would price it at 1$. Makes sense, but when you are adding new items into inventory putting in 1 prices it at .01$ but finishing the item without leaving the pricing box would make it a 1$ So to make it 1$ you have to type in 100. leave the pricing box by pressing tab then finish the item. This makes it easy to accidentally price an item at 100$ that supposed to be 1$ If you leave the pricing box blank and trying to do anything else it pops up saying you have to enter a number first. Slowing you down. if you put in 1.99 it freaks out and puts something like .03 in instead. Don't know why. O and if you enter anything that is not a number the software just crashes and doesn't enter the item. it completely closes and saves nothing that was changed.

há 4 anos

There are many security features built-into ConsignPro including employee permissions, an owners "suspicion" log file, and employee logging - all tools that only the owner has access to. We've recently moved all log files into the database file itself making them less susceptible to exploit by dishonest employees. While no program is impervious to dishonest employees, ConsignPro is as close as it gets.

Michelle
Mobiliário, 2–10 funcionários

Best IT support ever!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Profit and payment information is easily accessed. Inventory is accurate and consignors have information that is transparent and available 24/7.

Vantagens:

When I contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at ConsignPro 7 years ago for the free trial, she was so welcoming and supportive. The trial went well and we purchased the whole set-up for our new furniture consignment business. We had minimal-to-no transition problems and was able to start from day one with sales. Anytime I've had carrier updates that caused a problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were always there and fixed the issues immediately. They are awesome! ConsignPro is user friendly, I have 2 senior women working for me and they can manage the software with minimal training. I would recommend any consignment store spend the money to install as you ultimately save money and can leave the store at the end of the day when everyone else does!

Desvantagens:

Frequent updates are annoying but a necessary evil.

Debbie
Owenr, EUA

Great service

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, I'm a very satisfied customer and really recommend Consing-Pro to any resale shops.

Vantagens:

I love using Consign-Pro for my resale shop. It's super user-friendly and so easy to teach new employees. The staff, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always accessible and can fix literally anything on my software or my computer!

Desvantagens:

It would be great if when there's an update to our system, Consign-Pro would let its customers know rather than having to find out on our own just by chance.

Anna
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

This software is so user friendly!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: With ConsignPro, we have implemented specific reporting that has allowed us to track theft more closely in our stores. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there quickly to answer questions whenever I have them. He is very prompt when we have computers that need additional software because of hardware difficulties.

Vantagens:

I love using this software. It is so user friendly!

Desvantagens:

There have been features that were lacking like cash tracking that needed some improvement.

Stephanie
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

My lifesaver

Vantagens:

We switched from a company we had nothing but trouble with. This software has been a breath of fresh air to use. The support is amazing and everything just works so smoothly.

Desvantagens:

Not really anything I don’t like . If I ever have an issue they fix it right away

Janet
store owner, EUA
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários

5 stars

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Excellent, my product is out faster now because the system has saved me a lot of time.

Vantagens:

I love that it is so user friendly. I am able to figure most things out. The fact that there were online video tutorials was very appealing to me. I have only had to call in for help a handful of times and each time my problems were dealt with quickly and resolved immediately.

Desvantagens:

I have no issues very happy with everything.

Kim

Good basic software

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Consign Pro is good for a basic start up shop. It has all of the features you need to keep track of inventory. It's missing some key features for me, though. I would like an easy way to offer a higher percent for those consignors who use store credit instead of taking cash. I've also found it very hard to link multiple stores inventory and consignors. There should be an easy way to see consignors from my other two stores from the store they are not a consignor at. I think it's unfair that for the price you do not get free help from the company. Most companies offer support to anyone who owns their products, you shouldn't have to pay extra. Another thing I don't like is that it is difficult to calculate sales tax to pay to the state. NYS has different taxes for different categories of items and it is very difficult to calculate what I have taken in when it comes to vendor items and consigned items. I do like the online store option but it's annoying that you have to upload the online store every time you want a sold item to come off your site. I also think the online store should accept PayPal. When printing items available it does not allow you to only print a range of dates so I have to waste paper and ink to print the whole list, not just the date range I'm looking for. I've also found that their add-on hardware is very over-priced compared to buying the items off amazon. The last thing I find annoying is that it does not automatically update the software. You have to go to their site and do an upgrade. Most programs nowadays automatically update when a new version comes out.
Overall, it meets basic needs of tracking consignors and inventory but for my personal business, it lacks many things I would like to see in consignment shop software that was so expensive.

há 6 anos

Thank you for your feedback Kim. You can easily change the split percentage for each consignor as well as individual inventory. We do not recommend networking multiple locations, as it can result in a slow response time. Instead you can use a remote desktop software to view the other stores. You can also setup the software to automatically send you a text or email alert with the sales numbers every day, that way you can see your sales for each location without physically being there. Support is free for the first year and OPTIONAL to renew thereafter. There is not an ongoing software fee and our support fees help to pay our amazing support team and continuously improve our software. Again, it's OPTIONAL to renew. ConsignPro handles the different tax rates for NY and provides reports for each. The online store shopping cart IS through PayPal. You are not required to purchase the POS Hardware through us, if you find it cheaper elsewhere then you're welcome to purchase there.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Used this for a company that i worked for on the front end. Very easy to use and super user friendly

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: So easy to use and get up and running

Vantagens:

The interface is amazing and it is so easy to use. Took me about a hour to get used to the system and now use all the time

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the easy of use can take the direct forms i need to dive deeper into. but there really isn't much

Maggie
Cooperative President, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

square peg in round hole--almost fits for us

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We are a cooperative with many contributing sellers, but also with 40+ volunteers who work shifts at the cash register. Consignpro is meeting our bookkeeping needs, and helping to streamline things on the in-house side, but it's very difficult for our volunteers to use for making sales. It has slowed down the customer transaction, unfortunately. It's fine for the handful of us who have gotten familiar with all the features, but it's not very intuitive for those who only use it once a month.
For example, it appears that a patchwork of changes have been made as users have given feedback, but they've been "added on" instead of being worked into the fabric of the program. As a result, the menu button is not always located in the same place or it's not always clear how to get back to the menu. It's one set of steps if you are on the inventory look up page, but a different set of steps if you are on the invoice look up page. Sometimes the location of buttons, such as on the customer info page--that the find button is on the bottom left. Seems that you would type a few letters of the last name then the button would be right next to it.
If someone from CP wants me to go into more detail, I'll document these things. It shouldn't be a deal-breaker for someone who runs a traditional consignment store, esp. if there are only a handful of employees/salespeople. For a cooperative with many volunteers using the program, the complication of it is problematic. It has improved life for the bookkeeper but made things more stressful for all our sales volunteers.
On the other hand, Major Kudos regarding support! Everyone is always amazingly helpful and responsive. I always get a quick response that answers all of my questions.

Vantagens:

Great product for a traditional consignment store with a small, dedicated work force.

Desvantagens:

It's not very intuitive. Things often don't make sense, either where buttons are located or how to find information that I need.

kate
Co-Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Have used this software successfully for 15 years....

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: When we first began using ConsignPro the features were exactly what we needed. As time has gone on and updates have been made, some features have been lost and some added, both to the improvement and detriment of ease of use. As our business has grown, we could use additional features, but have not found a program as easy to use as this. In the long run, however, this is an efficient software for small consignment businesses.

Vantagens:

Easy to add inventory and keep track of consignors items.

Desvantagens:

Cannot delete an item without deleting entire sale, cannot save sales as we once were able to, not compatible with any other processor but theirs and no online accessibility for clients. Also, the wishlist feature is pretty much useless. On the inventory lookup, you must be too specific to find the actual item. Also, the types have been pre-selected and you cannot change them manually...

há 7 anos

Interestingly, every CON you mentioned is NOT true. Please contact our Support Team for training on how to use the features you're not familiar with so that you may fully enjoy ConsignPro! Glad you have 15 years in!

Sarah
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Changed my Business for The Better

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I have a manageable business now! I was getting by before (by the skin of my teeth) using an organizing and adding program with a separate page to add up each Consignor at the end of the month. The consign pro system takes hours out of my payment system and I trust the efficiency, making business a smoother process overall.
I'm grateful to get help when I need it. It's exciting and impressive to interact with the designer himself.
I am in Alaska so our time zone "at times" is a challenge. I usually use a help line via email and get answers or eventually can screen share which is perfect for me. Works every time!
I'm just amazed to have such good quality support. Thank you Consign Pro team!

Vantagens:

Very clear and user friendly. A true business savor for me. It was a choice of finding a better way or ditching the whole thing.

Desvantagens:

My own limitations! The time difference in Alaska and the fact that I don't write down my questions when I have them to ask later when I can. I KNOW they can help and my questions are challenges to an intricate and well ordered program and they are always well met.

Rachel

Excellent all around

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: All support staff I have encountered have been very helpful, patient, and kind. The response time is always reasonable.

Vantagens:

This software is user friendly and easy to train new staff. There are many helpful aspects.

Desvantagens:

I can’t think of any, but I have to type something.

Melissa
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software program for consignment stores!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have almost 8,000 consignors and have been opened for over 6 years. I have used ConsignPro since the very beginning. Not only is the software up-to-date and reliable but the ease of the system and the friendliness of the staff make it the best software to have!

Vantagens:

- Myresaleweb.com online login for consignors. - All of the different reports available. - The ease of adding items into the system and the option to mark as consigned, store-owned or vendor!

Desvantagens:

I wish there was an advanced option on the Consignor Account Activity Since Last Payout. We have a lot of consignor's that want printed detailed reports of their activity since their last payout but this option doesn't show as much detail as the consignors want. We have to print their entire item history report, which can turn into a lot of paperwork.

Lynn
Fonte da avaliação

ConsignPro software and team very reliable

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We have been using ConsignPro for several years. It functions very well every day. The few problems that have come up have been efficiently and quickly resolved. Allyson and Brian are easy to talk to and they truly want to resolve issues or answer questions. The support plan is a great value. The reports are easy to read and provide much needed information. Updates are made frequently to help retailers with their specific needs.
Recently a different credit card processing comany was
recommended by ConsignPro. It is not required to use that processor, but it interfaces directly into ConsignPro.
ConsignPro and QuickBooks work seamlessly together.
We also use MyResaleWeb.com. Our consignees love it and it reduces phone calls from them asking us to "check what sold".
I have recommended ConsignPro to other businesses.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and offering

Desvantagens:

Would like to lock Make Sale screen as default for busy days

Mike

Like No Other

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Having been introduced to ConsignPro over 6 years ago at a mutual friends Consignment Sporting Goods store, he had mentioned that he had used other software before but ConsignPro was "Like No Other". Over the last three years we have been able to get quick and helpful support when necessary. The staff has made our decision to use ConsignPro the obvious choice. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are all true professionals and ready to help without hesitation.

Vantagens:

This software by far put us in front of the rest. Very complex and simplistic at the same time.

Desvantagens:

Can't really think of any reason to complain about how this software functions. Over the last three year the software has helped us become one of the most successful Marine Consignment Stores in California.

Dan
Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Great consignment program

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Consign Pro for the most part is by far the best consignment POS software you can find. We have used Consign Pro for about 7 years. We started with just a couple hundred consignors and now we have more than 10000! The software and updates have kept up with the growth of our company. There are parts of the software that could be better as with any software. Most of the things are just personal preference on how we would want it to work, not really a problem with the software.
One great thing I want to be sure to mention is the tech support. They are very quick and always can fix any problem within minutes.
I would recommend this software to any consignment store looking for a POS solution.

Vantagens:

The software is pretty much an all in one solution to run a consignment store.

Desvantagens:

I wish customizing and exporting reports was a little easier.

Skye
Canadá
Roupa e moda
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible for new inventory, poor reporting, & terrible

2,5 há 10 anos

Vantagens:

It has good support; I'll give it that. They are always available to answer and discuss. If your business is only consignment, this software is great to handle all aspects, including online sales.

Desvantagens:

If you have a good mix of consignment and new items, I would look elsewhere. Their eCommerce (online store) only handles one-off pieces, and you can only have one picture for each item (so you can't show the back side of jeans, for example). If you have a new item with several sizes or colors, it can't handle that. In the age of online sales, I would say this is their biggest weakness. Also, if you have lots of new inventory, I would really, really be wary of this software, as there are all sorts of workarounds for things, but they will create a terrible reporting mess. For inventory on hand, they told me to use 100 as my starting point for zero inventory; that way the system wouldn't "close" that item number but by doing that, I rendered the reporting completely useless. When I run a report for inventory on hand, it will be grossly overstated.

há 10 anos

Every one of our 4000+ customers deals with both consigned and new items and ConsignPro handles both with relative ease. We also have an Online Store selling feature that is $9.95 per month. Skye has never used that feature. If our Online Store selling feature is not robust enough, there are many good tools out there (Simple Sell, Shopify, eBay app, etc) that can be used in conjunction with ConsignPro for a total store solution. Our QuickBooks interface passes sales and payout information to QuickBooks. Since that’s all the information common between the two, the interface is 100% complete and has been audited by accountants as accurate and complete.

Kim
Owner, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use but has limitations

3,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: ConsignPro is very easy to use. My staff is trained quickly and are able to figure out the program with ease.
I do have some complaints:
The return option should be on the regular sales screen instead of having to look up the invoice to do a return first and then a purchase.
Improvements need to be made regarding wholesale, vendor and buy-out functions.
Major complaint about entering "store owned" product is that the cost cannot be saved on the first item entered - I always have to go back and save it after.
Irregularities with the book-keeping end of things is troubling. Often various reports will provide different amounts that should be identical.
Overall an easy to use program, but far from perfect.

Easy to use

Desvantagens:

Returns are a hassle. Wholesale/Vendor needs improvement. Reports are not accurate.

Tammy

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Hands down the best around!
Makes my life easier when I have a great software to use for my company

Vantagens:

I’ve used this software for 14 years, hands down the best around! I’ve never had issues with and any questions I’ve had, they’ve always been there a phone call away, very friendly.

Desvantagens:

I cannot think of anything I didn’t like! I know if you have any issues or concerns, if you let them know they will look into it. Consignpro always does revision updates to strive to improve their process

Don
Manager, EUA

Our Consignpro Experience

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We have been with consignpro for about 10 years now. We are well established and have many consignors and customers. Our consignors love our business model and think it is very fair. Everything about the program is easy to understand and use. It is very easy to teach new employees. If we do run in to an issue we call consignpro support and get our issues resolved quickly. Our problems are usually ones that we do not know how to do ourselves and the support staff can easily go in and show us how to fix it ourselves. We LOVE Allyson! She is so friendly and ready to help us with any situation. Sara and Kristian are also very great. We can't wait to go to the Consignpro seminar in February. It will be our first time. We always recommend Consignpro when we can.

Easy of use.

I have no dislikes.

Brenda
Fonte da avaliação

Consignment meltdowns into consignment mellow

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I have been in the resale industry since 1984, I thought that I would go to my grave with the hand filing and pricing system, HA! In 2010 my kids forced me to upgrade to the Consignpro system and my meltdowns turned into a more mellow lifestyle, I had TIME on my schedule to fill in with family, friends, travel oh my! Thank you Consignpro.

Vantagens:

The ability to process reports, I can streamline the items we take due to detailed reports, red sweaters not selling? We can quit taking them other than Christmas week!

Desvantagens:

The support is good, they will get us to our answer and I know you are busy people, possibly understaffed? but it often leaves us with a feeling we have annoyed them.

Linda
EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado

My concerns as a owner.

3,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I feel that it could be more user-friendly. If we have Consignor's and we pay cash on the spot sellers that we should be able to separate them into 2 sections. Consignor's are different than someone we buy items outright. The software is not user-friendly to customer selection for the birth month. We should be able to send emails to customers that have birthdays each month. Ex: January birthdays you cannot send out an email to those customers only. When calling for help the only person that is friendly, understanding and does not make you feel dumb is a rep. I worked with 3 other staff including owner and it has not been a positive experience. Changes are made to the software and sometimes it is not for the better. Ex: when we reconsign an item, we have to manually go in and change the date in the item inventory section to the new date so it runs the proper date on the new reconsigned ticket. Makes for a lot of extra work if reconsigning a lot of items. Before this change, the program automatically changed the date if reconsigning an item. We do not get notified if there was an update to the software. So if we don't check this very often we find there was an update or even 2 that we are behind on. How hard would it be yo send an email? This is just to name a few concerns.

há 8 anos

We have an option for buy-outright that offers a cash or store credit option. You must go to "Maintain Store", "Customize CP", "Store Settings", "Inventory", "Allow Buy-Outright". You can also email customers based on birthday month by going to the top tool bar and clicking on "Internet", "Email all Consignors with birth month equal to". Updates are optional and can be downloaded at any time from our website. You can also view the release notes with any update changes directly from ConsignPro by clicking on the top tool bar "Help", "View Release Noes".

Tara
president, EUA
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo

tarabella

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Controlling the clothing tags.

Vantagens:

Simple to use. The tech support is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best, she never let me down, always professional, and has so much patience. Thank you.

Desvantagens:

There should be more choices on how to break down consignor reports. the sorting by individual consignor sales, emails by sales amount, ect

há 4 anos

Thank you for your review. We now offer a custom report feature that allows you to create your own reports on top of the 30 built-in reports. Give us a call if you need assistance creating your custom report(s).