Avaliações do Kickserv

da Kickserv

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Kickserv

Para simplificar empresas de serviços. Agendamento completo e gestão de trabalhos. Para gerenciar leads, estimativas, trabalhos, faturas e pagamentos de qualquer lugar!

Saiba mais sobre o Kickserv

Exibindo 292 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Cyndi F.
  • Avaliado em 01/03/2019

"Get your DISPTACH house in order"

Comentários: We have been with Kick Serv through a lot of growing pains. As a "non techy" person, I was very frustrated in the beginning but now have become a believer that THIS IS a great program for our growing business. I am looking forward to see which upgrades are coming for 2019. (Allow techs to search for specific job numbers in the field, colors change as job phases are uploaded with new people assigned to same job, adding the use of our standard quote forms, time sheet management)

Vantagens: Able to track all incoming calls with a glance at calendar screen. See every tech (color coded) daily, weekly and monthly. Track days off, vacations, in a glance, with customer on the phone!

Desvantagens: Still no way to automatically change color coding as each phase of a project is completed and we need to add different tradesmen to the job. We have to "open" each job BEFORE we schedule a tech to see if he/she is already assigned to an ongoing job.

por Kickserv em 12/03/2019

Hello Cyndi,
Many thanks for the abundance of positive feedback. And as always the suggestions to make our product better and more user friendly is what we thrive on here.

To quickly gather what jobs a technician or tradesman is on go directly to our Jobs index page and use the "assign to" filter.

Ping me back from within the app if you'd like to discuss this idea further. We are here to help.

• Avaliado em 01/03/2019
Scott N.
Automação industrial, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/07/2019

"Kickserv Review"

Comentários: Kickserv allows us to go semi paperless and cuts out time from dispatch to accounting.

Vantagens: The ability to store everything together.

Desvantagens: It did not integrate with QuickBooks Online as we had hoped. It integrates with it, but not everything transfers.

• Avaliado em 12/07/2019
Josh B.
Support mananger
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/02/2017

"Lack of response to concerns. Converted us to new platform a day early while open."

Comentários: Our experience with this software was average until the migration from SSK to Kickserv. 1) Our migration was scheduled for the evening of 2/2/17 but instead was run during the morning.
2) This resulted in us not being able to access our entire database for the entire workday. We lost customers and business as a result.
3) The only response we have gotten from Kickserv is "Sorry about the confusion".
4) Responses to issues about the new platform are not helpful and delayed.
5) Cannot upload certain file-types as attachments (Old SSK allowed anything)
6) Editing estimates does not work correctly
7) There are problems with payment capturing in Kickserv. Kickserv seems to ignore some line items.
8) When asked how to permanently complete tasks for re-occurring jobs, the only response I got was "Let me see if I can explain how to do this one".
9) None of our questions or issues have been resolved.

Vantagens: drag and drop capabilities

Desvantagens: Since switching over to the new platform, there are issues with billing and attaching. Customer support is not helpful

por Kickserv em 05/03/2017

The experience you had with the migration of your account was very unfortunate. Having your system not available during your working hours is a serious issue and we apologize for that error. We did work with your co-worker on the phone to handle the major issue which was mainly getting the sync working successfully again. To acknowledge some of your comments here we currently don't restrict file types. I have requested for your company to send us any file types that seem to not upload. Also, with the issues of editing estimates and capturing certain line items we are not aware of any issues and appreciate any specific feedback on these issues through the normal lines of support at any time. We will clarify with you on what occurred exactly with your earlier question via our support lines of how to complete tasks for re-occurring jobs.
We very much appreciate your loyalty with us and hope we can make up for the disruption to your business as we move forward.

• Avaliado em 16/02/2017
Ruben L.
Field Supervisor
  • Avaliado em 07/02/2020

"Great Kickserv "

Comentários: I work with this software everyday and is early simple to use

Vantagens: They updated lots of there products which I like there character got updated from 1000 to infinite.

Desvantagens: I can only download 1 picture at a time from my iPhone it would be great if they can allow a select and drag all

por Kickserv em 15/02/2020

Ruben - thank you for the great words. That is the effect we want to create with our customers like you. As for selecting multiple pictures you certainly can. Test this on one of your co-worker's phones to verify or use the blue chat bubble to talk to tech support if the problem persists.

• Avaliado em 07/02/2020
Amir J.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários

"Best CRM Platform!!"

Comentários: -Easy way to download and calculate jobs for accounting.
-Great way to have clear access for everyone in the company to the CRM via the app. The detailed and yet simple organizational process with Kickserv has added tremendous value to us.

Vantagens: -Organization of data and customer list
-Convenient way to calculate weekly, monthly jobs sold.

Desvantagens: -Sometimes it does not load properly
-Would be great what time notes are added to NOTES section for each tab

por Kickserv em 26/06/2019

Hello Amir,
Thank you for your feedback and EXCELLENT scoring. We have been doing field service work for well over 30 years now. Plus, thank you for your feature request since I was able to submit it within our Product Board.

Beverly F.
  • Avaliado em 16/12/2019

"Great product"

Comentários: The biggest benefit is efficient use of my time. Being able to schedule multiple technicians and amend the calendar as things change is huge. Our guys have iPads and can access the program anywhere so we're all looking at the same data. It makes us more profitable by not having to take time for them to call in or for the office to call them and wait for them to be able to stop and call back.

Vantagens: Easy to learn. I'm an older user and not tech proficient. It was very easy. It syncs with QuickBooks which makes my work more efficient. I create invoices in Kickserv and the information is seamlessly transferred. We have color coded our techs so I can easily tell where they are. The map and directions feature makes it easy for our techs on the road to see where the jobs are.

Desvantagens: The only thing I haven't liked is that I can't edit contacts in Kickserv any longer. I have to edit addresses and phone numbers in QuickBooks and I find that the information doesn't sync back, so I end up having incorrect information on clients in Kickserv.

por Kickserv em 17/12/2019

Hi Beverly,

SUPER review! Thank you for your time and thoughts. Please know that we really do appreciate your company doing business with us for over 5 years! Plus, I emailed you the directions you need to make your contact edits in Kickserv. This way once you sync your contacts to QuickBooks they will override any changes made in QuickBooks.

• Avaliado em 16/12/2019
Kayley S.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
  • Avaliado em 10/10/2019

"KICKSERV IS GREAT"

Comentários: Easy to use, easy to learn, simple, intuitive (for me).

Vantagens: I miss using Kickserv for all of our companies. We switched to another customer service software, but we still have Kickserv for one of the companies. For what I do, their customer notifications and ease of use are great. From a financial standpoint, the owner of this company didn't find it robust enough. However, our new software was a NIGHTMARE when it came to tax codes, because in Washington state, each city has a different tax code, rather than one state tax code. More than a year later, our new system is still horrible for integrating taxes. Kickserv has it down to a science.

Desvantagens: I don't have any complaints. For what I do, it was perfect.

por Kickserv em 06/11/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kayley. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

• Avaliado em 10/10/2019
Emily B.
Business Manager
Contabilidade, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"So easy to go paperless"

Comentários: Before Kickserv, we were still using paper invoices. We really wanted to go paperless and this really helped! We also didn't have to tell customers that they needed to call the office to pay with a card. Sometimes they were stuck waiting until I was available to process it for them since it is a small family company

Vantagens: It was great that our HVAC techs plumbers were able to fill out an invoice right at the job and the customer could immediately pay it! The GPS Feature is also great. It helped us to know where our techs were and if they were still running on schedule so we could call customers if we needed to.

Desvantagens: I found it very easy to use, but some of our less tech savvy techs struggled. The biggest issue we had was when an invoice was done incorrectly and the customer already paid it. Most of the time the customers were pretty understanding, though.

por Kickserv em 05/12/2019

Hello Emily,

We really appreciate your time and the feedback you provided, especially about how great our Live GPS Tracking feature is. We thrive on good feedback & good reviews so thank you.

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Kenneth P.
  • Avaliado em 21/07/2019

"Good product"

Comentários: Experience has been good, it has really improved our flow of information in the office.

Vantagens: I like th efunctunality with QB
The lead tracking is excellent
Technician tracking is great

Desvantagens: Custom reports are difficut
The app needs better functionality
Needs to have abolity to have multiple estimates for same opportunity

por Kickserv em 09/08/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kenneth. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

• Avaliado em 21/07/2019
Jason J.
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2019

"Kickserv"

Comentários: It had allowed us to easily bid, schedule and invoice jobs.
It has allowed us to reduce our office time significantly.

Vantagens: It seamlessly transfers information from customer, to job, to invoice
It's easy to use
It puts everything at your fingertips quickly and efficiently

Desvantagens: It doesn't do everything we need it to, we have to make workarounds.

por Kickserv em 12/08/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jason. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

• Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Randall M.
Serviços meio ambientais, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2017

"Overall, I like Kickserv. I rely on it for my business, and the product continues to improve."

Comentários: It helps me manage four irrigation service technicians and keep them going where they need to go.

Vantagens: Their web site when used on a desktop computer is great for scheduling and dispatching. We use it throughout the day to line up jobs for our technicians. Previously existing customers are easy to find using their search feature. I can add a new job, and then click a button and it sends the technician a text message with the job description and address. The technician can click on the address link and get the GPS coordinates on their smart phone. The workflow is logical and consistent. When things go wrong, they are good about communicating what is happening.

Desvantagens: We are really only able to use part of the service. While it is excellent for scheduling, it is not useful for invoicing unless your invoicing needs are very basic. The product is not compatible with Quick Books groups. I don't use their mobile app. I prefer their mobile web site, but recent changes have made their mobile site less useful. Their server sometimes gets overloaded and the software becomes unresponsive. Tech support is inconsistent. Sometimes very helpful. Sometimes condescending. If a customer has an email address, it will automatically send this customer a reminder notice. There is no way to turn this feature on or off. For recurring jobs where we go back to the customer again and again, this is a problem because we don't always schedule the customer on the same day every month. It also gives the customer a link to the customer account center, which we also do not use, since we are unable to use Kickserv's invoicing feature. While Kickserv continues to make improvements to the service, I frequently find myself frustrated because improvements are often not fully tested, resulting in unpleasant side effects. Example - recent formatting changes have made the scrollable area of their mobile web site very small and difficult to work with. Another change awhile back formatted all of my old customer data in such a way that their addresses would fail to appear in the text messages sent to my technicians. I am having to manually change all of these.

• Avaliado em 25/06/2017
Jodi G.
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 09/12/2015

"Kickserv is a still"

Vantagens: The product is simple to use and meets my customer service and scheduling needs for the price of the cloud software but also allows me to customize things without major programming or fees to get somebody else to do it. I paid for the Boot Camp training and was very worth it just to get things setup and understand the software. It sync's reliably with QuickBooks which has been a problem in the past for our company with other cloud based Customer Service Programs. The vendor has been GREAT! They feel like my team as they always respond within minutes to hours of my questions or problems I do run in to. I just send them a quick email and they help. Also they are always interested in my recommendations and are also getting feed back frequently from me and making improvements to the software. One thing that is great is that they provide a portal to the customer so any changes I make to an estimate or schedule or notes can be seen by the customer (they only see notes you want them to see). They can be abreast with what is going on with their work order. They also can pay for their invoice right online as well which I love so my customers have more control over their payment needs. Also our Kickserv is linked to our website so anytime a customer wants to contact us it creates an OPPORTUNITY in Kickserv for us to follow up on and notifies us via email that we have an interest. I would and have recommended Kickserv to other businesses.

Desvantagens: This product does not handle the purchasing side of things which I would love to see. It sounds like they are looking into expanding this software to handle tracking purchases. Right now I just use QuickBooks for this. I also don't like the HTML language which is required for the setup of the invoice, estimates and work orders templates. It is hard to work with being I am not a programmer. I have managed to figure things out on my own with their help site and calling them. Its not a major issue but something I think they can improve on more. Again the Kickserv Team has been very helpful in anything I try to do or questions I have.

• Avaliado em 09/12/2015
Sandy S.
Segurança pública, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/06/2019

"Superior Elevator Inspections - We Love Kickserv!"

Comentários: We have many customers that have many conveyances that we have to inspect per State requirements. Each has a different State Identification Number to record and track which we use in scheduling. We have to do much coordination between elevator contractors (Otis, Schindler, Kone, etc.), our customer building owners, and our inspectors. It's not always easy but Kickserv makes things much more manageable. Prior to Kickserv, spreadsheets, Word calendars and white boards were used...it was like the Dark Ages. :)

Vantagens: It's so easy to use and functions well for most of our needs. I LOVE the Special Instructions section and the clarity it provides in the Overview tab. Tags are also very helpful for our needs. The Resource calendar is fantastic too. Sometimes updates made in QB don't seem to come over to Kickserv in a timely manner but I think they usually do eventually. Overall, Kickserv has been a game-changer for us and I'm grateful every day for it's availability.

Desvantagens: On my wish list is a feature that will allow me to duplicate contact information of one customer and paste it into that of another. We deal with many management companies who manage several of our customers and I have to re-type their contact info into each shared customer that we have. Reports are a little cumbersome to create but I did work in Salesforce.com many years ago and found that to be the case with them too.

por Kickserv em 28/06/2019

Hi Sandy,

SUPER review! You have been a very loyal customer for over 3 years! Thank you. We do thrive on feedback from our customers like you. Your viewpoints were insightful, and I believe they will help others.

Leeann B.
Admin
  • Avaliado em 26/12/2017

"Great customer service every time!"

Vantagens: This software is easy to use and some really great features... I like that I can drag appointments from one day to the next if needed. And contact customer service if needed easily.

Desvantagens: I wish there were more alerts that would come up - such as an alert that will come up when scheduling someone that has an open balance so that we can let the customer know when scheduling, also what would be really helpful is if there was an alert that pops up stating that there is already a scheduled appointment open for that customer to avoid potentially double booking a customer (sometimes a wife will call to schedule and the husband may have already scheduled and it gets confusing). When scheduling multiple days on jobs I wish it didn't go on top of the calendar but blocked out the time. Also wish that there was an alert that would come up if a customer address is already in the database to avoid duplicates. Also, wish that email reminders were able to customize so that we could change time frames as we schedule in 2 hour increments - so we are really not able to use the feature which is one of the reasons we picked this scheduling software over others.

por Kickserv em 27/12/2017

Hello Leeann - thank you for your time and feedback. To help avoid duplicate bookings our best practice is to search customers by street address prior to booking. Street addresses are very unique and will display any prior events for that location.

• Avaliado em 26/12/2017
Jeff Q.
  • Avaliado em 10/05/2018

"Fits our company's needs and overall easy to use."

Vantagens: It is overall easy to customize to fit our needs. There are many features we use and I'm sure many more we don't. Allowing other employees to view, create notes and have user access is very helpful for our business. Also, the search option is great. When forgetting what address is associated with what customer, the search option is a helpful go-to when looking for a random piece of information.

Desvantagens: I wish it was easier to navigate online "help topics". While the customer service on the phone is great, it would be nice to access online articles. I haven't found them especially helpful. Also, when clicking on a customer and then accessing the jobs in their profile, it has been very frustrating seeing old jobs come up first. I don't want to see 2014 jobs, I'd rather see the ones I'm currently on, being 2018. Making the option to choose a date view and then having KickServ remember my last selection would be very helpful.
In-Progress (for jobs) tab is really confusing. We only use Scheduled or Completed. We have one job in In-Progress (not sure how it got there) and don't know how to move it to Scheduled. This is very confusing and frustrating as we don't use this feature and don't know how to get rid of it. Please get rid of In-Progress or make the option to not use, more accessible.

• Avaliado em 10/05/2018
Chelsea v V.
  • Avaliado em 26/11/2017

"Kickserv has been a valuable addition to our business. It helped our company become more streamlined"

Vantagens: The calendar and resource views and functionalities are the best features of Kickserv. We have 7 vehicles on the road and we need to know where they are and how each job went. Kickserv allows us to communicate in a cloud based system that all of our techs can access in real-time. When a change is made to the calendar, all office staff can see it. Technicians can leave job notes before they leave the job site, and customers can pay online after they are invoiced by email.
The newer look of KickServ was a real step up from the original Service Sidekick. It has grown with us and continues to get better everyday. It has really begun to feel like we have a real business and we are happy with the way KickServ has grown into theirs as well.

Desvantagens: The technicians cannot see the description of charges in the itemized list of charges while using the mobile app on their phones.
Some issues with recurring jobs - I have found that most of the issues get resolved as soon as we mention them to the KickServ customer service team. If there is an answer, the team is willing to try and find it.
When KickServ lags or goes down it slows our company down to a crawl. It was worse before, and only keeps getting better.

• Avaliado em 26/11/2017
Ambyr E.
Internal Operations Coordinator
  • Avaliado em 29/06/2017

"Asked for help, via the chat bubble, tech Tina responded within a few hours!"

Vantagens: The software is very organized, easy to navigate through, I like that there's more than one way to search for something. I think the Dispatch View is an amazing concept! I am in the service industry and have technicians that I send all over S. OC, having a map right there and not having to switch back and forth with google maps would be wonderful! I really hope they will be able to fully incorporate it into the software. The texting concept is another wonderful idea I recently saw added. A lot of my customers ask for texts because their at work and in meetings etc, so to have this feature fully functional would be another efficient bonus!

Desvantagens: There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. Recently, the Kickserv Team had to do a massive switch over, customers from their old software switched over to the new one and it caused problems across the board. However, our business didn't suffer too much and Kickserv's tech team was on a solution right away! I also really appreciated their update blog while they were fixing everything. We also had a problem with syncing to Quickbooks and Quickbooks locking our ability to change contact info from Kickserv. But that's been fixed as well!

• Avaliado em 29/06/2017
Dorian M.
Project Engineer
Petróleo e energia, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 23/08/2017

"Good experience overall, customer support time is frustrating tho..."

Comentários: We boost productivity big time with this software!

Vantagens: This software offers great functionality and customization, so far has been the one that adapted the most to our requirements. New functionalities are added on weekly basis which is really nice. Price is very accessible for small business. Is easy to use once that you get the grip on it which takes time because some stuff is somehow counter intuitive, I seriously recommend getting the paid support/training sessions otherwise you will get very frustrated.
integration with QB and use of credit card payment is solid.

Desvantagens: Customer support time is frustrating, they take at least several hours to get back to you then sometimes they will reply and stop answering for another several hours, this made us almost regret our decision when setting up our account. They offer documentation for the software but a lot of topics are mere drafts and do not contain a lot of information. Despite the fact that they answer really slow they are very helpful with the answers provided and you can be sure your problem will get solve 90% of the time or a feature request will be placed. Sometimes the system gets really slow , specially on Monday mornings and end of the month, contacting support and letting them know seems to fix the issue most of the time... The Android app could use some improvement although it has improve a lot in the last 6 months.

• Avaliado em 23/08/2017
Jessica S.
Operations
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2019

"Small company that rapidly grew! "

Vantagens: We love the simplicity of it, the work flow is really easy with the unschedule, scheduled, in progress, etc tabs. It keeps the jobs organized. We love that it is capable with our QuickBooks keeping our books stright is very important to us.

Desvantagens: The mobile app has had a number of bugs and issues. But we contact customer service and it seems to fix. However we still run into minor issues here and there.

por Kickserv em 02/07/2019

Hi Jessica,
Your company has been a very loyal customer for 4 years now! Thank you. Plus, it's great to hear how much you like our Support team. Keep connecting with us with our in-app chat support because we are here to help.

• Avaliado em 25/06/2019
Chris M.
  • Avaliado em 25/01/2017

"Great but still a few glitches"

Comentários: We have been using the program for about a year, and it is for sure better than other programs that we have used in the past. ANd the ease of talking to a real person in tech support is WONDERFUL!
But there are still a few issues we have come across. One is that it only works properly on FireFox, and is the only program I use that actually works on that browser, so I have to have that on all the time just for Kickserv.
Next is that when there is an error, there is no clear explanation as to what the error is. The program seems to tell me that there is an error, but that's it. I literally worked for about a month with tech support because I could not sync any new customers between Kickserv and Quick Books. This made end of the year very frustrating. When it finally started working, I still don't know what was actually the problem.
The last issue I have, is that I can't make the phone/tablet app user friendly for my techs in the field. I need them to be able to adjust more things, change times, add/reschedule jobs etc, and they can't do it. I was hoping this would help so they didn't forget to tell me what needed to be done, but they can't do it from their tablet.

Vantagens: Able to change as needed, and easy to integrate with Quick Books. Easy to contact a real person in tech support.

Desvantagens: Don't feel that the phone/tablet app is user friendly

• Avaliado em 25/01/2017
Ashly W.
CO-owner
Varejistas, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/07/2019

"Best value and "

Vantagens: We have used the software since about 2012. It is very user friendly and allows our company to schedule and keep track of our customers on a daily basis. We love the ability to create reports and sort data but services used, how often customers use us, amount spent, ect. The staff at Kickserv is responsive and easy to work with if a question or problem arises. Kickserv syncs seamlessly with quick books and allows us to easily keep our books up to date. We have just recently started using the credit card processing add on. It was again, seamless and easy to use. Very happy and attribute the program to our continued success!

Desvantagens: There are a few upgrades I would love to see...such as taking a discounted about off certain items. For our business a check box form would be helpful in the tuneup each of the technician s perform, however for the dollars spent it is a great program at a great value.

por Kickserv em 08/08/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashly. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

• Avaliado em 15/07/2019
Nick W.
Division Manager
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2012

"Satisfied Customer"

Comentários: I have already shared my positive feeling regarding Service Sidekick with several fellow electricians. All of us have the common need to be able to access our schedule while out working or estimating projects. I feel like i have a much better grasp on my schedule than ever before. I can access the calender in the morning at my desk. Then on my Android or ipad while I'm in my truck or elsewhere.

Vantagens: The ability to view my schedule on my Android phone was the primary reason that I chose Service Sidekick almost two years ago. I'm so glad that I did! Our previous scheduling information could only be accessed while out in the field if the secretary was still at the office or by remote log-in once I got to a computer. With Service Sidekick I am able to pull up my schedule while eating lunch, enter a new job that might have just been called in, then hit the notify tech option. This will send either an email or text to my electrician who can then punch it into his GPS and head that way with a descriptive read out of what he has been tasked to do and all of the customer's pertinent information. The integration with Quickbooks Online works quite well with transferring customer info through a simple sync button. This saves a ton of time when entering a service call.

Desvantagens: The only real negative that i have to offer is that when scheduling work for a contractor that will be at an address that is not their home office. Their office address always appears on the printed work order and it can and has caused confusion. Meaning that my guys have shown up at the contractors personal home, embarrassing. There might be a way to simplify it for recurring business partners that work in other places like a remodeling General contractor. Also, with so many features, i feel like i am only skimming the surface of what Service Sidekick is capable of. My New Years resolution is to learn to use it even more effectively.

por Kickserv em 02/02/2012

We do have a new template for work locations and this user was given that new template so you can display the parent and child location.

• Avaliado em 01/02/2012
Debbie Z.
  • Avaliado em 15/05/2018

"Overall our experience with Kickserv has been good. There are a few glitches at times."

Vantagens: The calendar has been easy to use. We do not use it for our installers at this time but use it daily for our sales appointments. For the most part kickserv has been user friendly.

Desvantagens: There are times when we have issues syncing with QuickBooks. It seems this happens when we have one customer with multiple locations. We created our own invoice and estimate template. It would be helpful if this was easier to do and we did not need an HTML guru or it would be helpful if kickserv was more helpful with this. Reports can be confusing to create to pull the information needed. The reports probably took us the longest to figure out how to use. When uploading pictures it is very slow for the sales people when using their ipad in the field.

por Kickserv em 26/06/2018

Hello Debbie,
We really appreciate your time and the feedback you and your team have provided us.

You should always use our chat feature in the program whenever you have a sync issue that you are not able to resolve.
We do have plans to make both reporting and possible custom template modifications easier.

• Avaliado em 15/05/2018
Bill L.
Serviços ao consumidor
  • Avaliado em 22/08/2015

"Great Software for a 1 to 5 Truck Operation!!"

Vantagens: It was really easy to use. I was able to take my business from 3 employees up to 15 before I started feeling any pain.
The estimates were customization with HTML. We were able to add some very cool code that would add offer banners depending on what was in the estimate.
It tracks every time your customer opens your estimates. Great for know who to call.
The software works well with quickbooks online. The work flow is logical.

Desvantagens: It was week on CRM functions like phone and email integration. The mobile app never worked for us but to be fair our account may have outgrown the design. There was no ability to group several jobs in to a project. This hurts when trying to find sale conversion rates because we often wrote several optional estimate to win 1 project. Not having enough features to take my business for 20 to 50 employees. I would still be using it if they had developed a few more features or integrated tightly with a office CRM. Kickservs has a really nice integration with QBO at the invoices level but none at the prospect or estimate level. If KS's contacts and estimates would of synced and mirrored QBO I Would of found a CRM to layer over KS to get the features I needed.

• Avaliado em 22/08/2015
Stephen W.
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/06/2017

"Not the worst Ive used"

Comentários: It has helped me keep track of customers but painfully so. The only reason I have not switched is because I do not have the time to learn a new program. If all of my complaints are resolved before I have the time to implement a new program I will stay; however, service has yet to make me someone who will recommend people or be loyal to this program.

Vantagens: I like the price point, I like that there is relatively little down time. And I like some of the features the software has

Desvantagens: There are several complaints that I have had from day one. First the reporting is terrible, building a report is often a trial and error endeavor. Even after successfully building a report there are time that it just breaks. Seeing the "Ah, Nuts we'll ninja the heck out of that error" leaves me with nightmares. There are simple reports that should come standard that every business should use. Other than the reports, I find that the software was built to fit many businesses which make sense; however, it makes it harder for my specific business to work with a higher functionality. I cant attach cars to work orders instead I have to print it out and highlight it for my guys. There are other issues like this.

• Avaliado em 22/06/2017