15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Cleo Integration Cloud

Sobre Cleo Integration Cloud

O Cleo Integration Cloud é uma única plataforma de integração de ecossistema híbrida, disponível como um serviço de implantação na nuvem e no local.

Saiba mais sobre o Cleo Integration Cloud

Vantagens:

I like how it will tell me how things are going in my account. It also gives me quiz about my budgets.

Desvantagens:

Communication from the company can be poor. I usually come across product upgrades myself rather than through communications from the company.

Notas do Cleo Integration Cloud

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Cleo Integration Cloud tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 96 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Cleo Integration Cloud antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (96)

System Analyst, Canadá
Roupa e moda, 51–200 funcionários

Cleo changed our B2B process

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are satisfied with the move to Cleo and waiting for new products in 2019.

Vantagens:

What I like on Cleo is the quality of the products and how they are update. We use Clarify for mapping translation. The quality of our mapping, implementation time and cost moved more then 500%.

Desvantagens:

It is not intuitive and you may have to invest a lot of time in how to use the system but overall this is the only difficult that you may have.

Vignesh
EDI Analyst, Índia
Mobiliário, 51–200 funcionários

Go for CLEO

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: CLEO is very good company, I can strongly recommend to my friend. Initial support I get from professional services team is good. Sales Team and Customer success Manager are really wonderful people to work with. I'm really happy with my overall experience.

Vantagens:

I find this software is user friendly. Quicker to learn with all the help of study material. Since this is supported by Cloud software, we can login from anywhere ,

Desvantagens:

Due to maintenance issues, I get few transmission issues, having said that I get support from CLEO but only on the next day.

Andrew
IT Support Specialist, EUA
Bens de consumo, 51–200 funcionários

EDI System

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Using Cleo is extremely straightforward and efficient.

Vantagens:

The ease of setting up the different EDI components, such as EDI maps, connections and database tables. Also, their tech support is proactive and knowledgeable.

Desvantagens:

It does not have comprehensive reporting. You can get basic information from Cleo, but you cannot dive into the details. Also, it is not particularly user friendly when troubleshooting issues.

Mark
Data Ops admin, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great software. Still a few bugs that need to be worked out

3,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Features are what I like best as well as ease of use. The fact that clarify is being integrated in Harmony is great and will assist our company greatly

Desvantagens:

The software still has some bugs that we are waiting to be addressed. The ability to handle large amount files can cause issue. Once these issues are addressed the software will be great.

Vince
IT Director, EUA
Indústria têxtil, 51–200 funcionários

Cleo Integration Cloud

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: The installation services were great and Cleo's customer support is outstanding. I have never had issues with getting a hold of customer support and getting any questions answered.

Vantagens:

With Cleo Integration Cloud being a "cloud" product, its one less piece of hardware for me to deal with being up and running. I can get access to it anywhere and it's a single interface with my on-prem ERP system.

Desvantagens:

The cost is a bit high for what we are using it for (just data transfer right now) but I am looking at other features in the future.

Jose
Jose
VP Operations / Project Manager, EUA
Software, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An efficient platform for managing and deploying projects.

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Cleo is a complete application integration tool that we were looking for, it allows us to store all our projects in the cloud and manage them in a better way, it allows us to give a faster access to users and manage password protected data which gives us a better security.

Vantagens:

I like this tool because it allows us to add all kinds of data without problems and allows a much simpler access to all the information available in each project and designed in each platform or application, it is a great saving of energy and hardware.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints about this platform.

Avaliador Verificado
Plástico, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Software works well and customer support is amazing and timely!

Vantagens:

We use Lexicom and it is very stable and easy to use once you start using it. I can have multiple trading partners as well as setting up test partners. Documentation made it easy!

Desvantagens:

Not knowing much about EDI, I had to learn how to use the software, other than that I am unable to find anything to date that I don't like about the software!

System Analyst, Canadá
Roupa e moda, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Cleo is a complete solution to integrate your business

Vantagens:

What I most like is the customer service department. The software is great, but when I need any assistance in how to connect my projects, the CS or the sales department are able to assist you very well

Desvantagens:

What is least like is a leak of connector to integrate cloud platforms in the eCommerce. Nowadays, the ERP, CRM, eCommerce are running in the cloud and as much connector you can have, better is your experience and integration.

Avaliador Verificado

Very easy to use.

Comentários: AS2

Vantagens:

Everything is in one spot. Very simple and tech support knows there stuff. The integration to our Power 8 is great

Desvantagens:

Sometimes can be slow. If you do not have the right PTF's on the Power 8 installed it will fail badly

Kerry
Kerry
Press operator, EUA
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários

My smarts

5,0 há 4 anos

Desvantagens:

Nothing really I'm pleased with this software

Evan
Senior Software Developer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

This software is very flexible and very simple to use.

Vantagens:

The product's interface is very intuitive and simple to use. Though it does take time to get used to the functionality of each module, the application does provide a very flexible solution to many business processes.

Desvantagens:

Though this product is very flexible, I have come across a few items that would make the application more streamline. If there were a copy feature, that would make life easier. Also, the upgrade and backup process can be made better.

Jim
Senior Developer, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We are currently using VLTrader and we are in the process of moving to Harmony.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: By using the VLTrader software we were able to consolidate our AS2 and FTP servers into a single software solution. Saves me time in server maintenance as VLTrader runs with little issues.

Vantagens:

Support is probably the biggest pro. But, I have little issues that were not caused by me! I have worked with support and they have provided excellent guidance on getting the server functioning at a high level.

Desvantagens:

The version of VLTrader we are using has a pretty buggy interface. I am sure later versions are better but we had some issues with stabilizing the server. Also don't like not being able to view logs in the interface always times out because we keep a large amount of data.

Robert
System Integration Specialist/Consultant, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

System Integration to Enterprise TMS

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The ability to integrate into complex TMS system flawlessly. Speeding up development of EDI documents quickly and precisely to get the revenue sooner than later. Ability to connect to the database within the studio to query result sets for use.

Vantagens:

The overall ability of this software is second to none. The interface ability with objects and linking speeds up development. Feature rich and growing with more functionality in the near future. Great product, highly recommended!

Desvantagens:

The java engines between versions. When an install is corrupt it doesn't indicate there is an issue with the program files.

Linn
Director IT, EUA
Design gráfico, 51–200 funcionários

Cleo Review

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Using Cleo for Communications with our EDI vendors that require AS2 communications. Running on AIX and on Windows

Desvantagens:

very difficult to install and set up on AIX.

Mike
system analyst/integrator, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I've had good experience with results and with support.

Comentários: We use it for EDI and it works well

Vantagens:

Cleo support and communication has been very good. We have had very good results using Extol's EBI 2.6 with TMW as our ERP.

Desvantagens:

On EBI 2.6, error causes can be hard to decipher and there are some quirks that need to be worked around. We do plan to upgrade to current in the near future.

Viral
Sr. IT Director, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good softwre for specific needs

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Each business process is different. some may fit in with the Celo's out of box solution - some may not. Document management is the best that we've used

Desvantagens:

the management (maybe the way we deployed) is not the easiest

Patrick
Director, Information Services, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We are at the early stages of implementation but are very pleased with features, functions, support.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Platform for centralizing or integrations and provide added visibility to our data.

Vantagens:

HA / clustering ability. Map any to any. Vendor is interested in our success. The implementation engagement was focused on getting us running on Clarify and VLTrader.

Desvantagens:

I wish Clarify handled flat files like it does EDI. It is still a great product but requires more work for us to tie our data together for the dashboard.

Caryl
CEO, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Great way to Track all your Finances

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

The ease of use i LOVE that this BOT checks on me daily gives tips along with credit score updates and can explain alll of my expense with simple ease

Desvantagens:

i find the emjoi and hit me texts on messenger annoying and a bit juvenile

Matt
Fonte da avaliação

Cleo Clarify is a pretty good integration solution.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: If all of your integrations are straight forward and simple, you will love Cleo Clarify. The help feature does not cover all of the functions of the software, so you either have to spend a lot of time figuring things out on your own, or call support just to find out how to use a function. The support team is very professional, and for the most part they are good at getting your questions or issues resolved quickly. When I've had an issue that needs more than 48 hours to resolve, I have found that I do not get status updates, so my customers cannot get status updates from me.

Brad
System Analyst Team Leader, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

The software has been very easy to use and customer support has been responsive

Vantagens:

The ability to silo security to different users and groups grants us the ability to have multiple business units on the instance.

Desvantagens:

The limited ability to customize the email notifications that are sent on failures/successful transfers.

Cynthia

World Class Leader in Customer Support

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: EEI v6.4, Dashboard and ESX helps monitoring the business process with ease. Knowledge base of functions in the mapper are limited however, Customer Support is THE LEADER in EDI technical support. Response time, assistance, knowledge, patience and support is STELLAR! Each and every one of the staff supporting ESX, Dashboard, ICC.NET and EEI are Ambassadors of THE World Class Leader in Customer Support. Thank you for continuous excellent service. I'm always left with the feeling that I'm a valued customer!

Richard

Cleo a great product

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We have been using Cleo for may years, although more recently we have been adding many new kind of connections. Where in the past we mostly had AS2 connection, we have since added FTP and sFTP. Using Cleo to automate a very intensively manual process has freed up much of our time. I find the product totally accurate and has many more capabilities than we are currently using, but wouldn't be surprised if we use more of them in the future. Great product, keep up the good work.

Linh
Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

VLTRADER from Cleo. Great product, has all the features we need and excellent customer support!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We are using VLTRADER to schedule file transfer where it's needed internally within organization and externally with our other partners via AS2. The installation and setup is straight forward. This product allows flexibility in scripting. We are using Windows version to transfer files across Linux, iSeries, and Windows platforms. Overall, very happy with this product. Mostly importantly, Customer Support is one the best!

Steven
Fonte da avaliação

Tech Support the way it should be

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Cleo Customer Support knows the program inside and out. No matter who I talk to they are all professionals and know the programs inside and out. when I had trouble with Wal-Mart communication they stayed on top of the issue for me until Wal-Mart was able to fix their system (yes it was walmart issue, not ours, unlike most cases). So Glad that I have Cleo in my corner.

Brook
EDI Coordinator, EUA
Maquinário, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Cleo Clarify 2.6 is a consistent multi-functional, powerful integration software.

Vantagens:

The software offers many features for integration. The software is consistent and support is great.

Desvantagens:

The java-based platform is a bit clunky and navigation could be better. ESX only offers AS2 integration and not sftp and ftp.