Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Streak

O Streak é o único CRM totalmente integrado à caixa de entrada do Gmail e funciona em conjunto com todos os outros aplicativos do G Suite.

Saiba mais sobre o Streak

Exibindo 380 avaliações

Romy A.
Recruiter
Emprego e contratação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/08/2018

"Personalized Email Blast? Streak is the man!"

Comentários: This is the best platform so far out there that I've used in terms of sending emails, managing emails, and tracking the open rate and the acceptance rate of my emails. You can also schedule an email sending time using Streak which is pretty awesome!

Vantagens: I've been in the recruiting field for more than two years now, and it has been a bottleneck for me sending emails outside of our candidate database. I usually do this whenever I need to update the candidates regarding next steps, and also if they have been turned down by the client after our presentation call with them. What I usually do before is to send each candidate an email even if the context is just the same. This dilemma has been resolved by Streak! I was able to maintain the personal connection atmosphere with my candidates with the use of just a few seconds. All you need to do is to put the details of the candidate plus any personalized matter you want to add in the email context on a csv comma delimited excel sheet. One more good thing about Streak is that you can schedule when an email should be sent. You can also monitor the acceptance and the open rate of your emails via Streak. Truly, Streak is the best platform for sending and email management.

Desvantagens: I really don't have negative experience with Streak! I really love how the platform helped me do my job responsibilities without compromising human touch. Maybe this message is a sort of recommendation. I hope they can upgrade their system so that they too will upgrade to an applicant tracking system. If that time come, I will propose this to our company since I know Streak will help us in driving great ROI, and client engagements.

• Avaliado em 13/08/2018
Product consultant
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/01/2020

"Everything for free"

Comentários: We were looking for email tracking. Categorising emails based on conversations. Only thing is streak would integrate every email of the customer in a single thread. Though it is a great advantage, sometimes the feature has downsides too. We need to sit and pre edit and then send email to our customer.

Vantagens: It's very difficult to get any tool for free and streak does it with no strings attached. Now you can easily track emails and send attachments via streak. Best part of streak being you can integrate it with gmail and easily classify them.
The eye icon is exciting and turns green when a person has opened his or her email. I like the fact you can categoris data.

Desvantagens: It occupies entire Gmail. UI can be a bit better.
Like I need to scroll to see how many opens have been made by clicking the eye icon.
No other cons so far.

• Avaliado em 13/01/2020
Jessica R.
Marketing Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/08/2020

"Simple and Affordable way to track leads"

Comentários: Overall, I like Streak and continue to use it within my inbox daily. Free forever (on the individual plan) and built within Gmail are the top 2 benefits I was looking for, and Streak meets both of these needs.

Vantagens: What I like most about Streak is that you can stay on the free plan forever, it's easy to learn and teach others on your team how to use, and best of all, it's all right within Gmail so you don't have to learn a new program.

Desvantagens: The only con I can think of is that there's not really an easy way to quickly and easily see in one place, which of your tasks are overdue. I wish there was an icon or color code for leads who have an overdue task.

• Avaliado em 18/08/2020
William F.
Photographer
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2018

"I use it mostly to track opened emails and to shortcut template email responces"

Vantagens: When it works its a great behind the scenes application that has some valuable tools. I do like the notifications and the email templates that i can select for sending invoicing and client communication even if its not myself sending the emails.

Desvantagens: It always signs me out which I dont notice till after I have sent an email and am no longer about to track it. It is really expensive to integrate my 3 person team which is why i haven't done it yet. I wish I could hide the pipelines if I wanted to as well.

• Avaliado em 08/05/2018
Gina G.
Studio Creatio
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/06/2020

"It is a great online CRM App"

Comentários: I've been using Streak for years because of the ability to see if your emails sent have been opened and the ability to schedule emails to be sent in the future. There is a free version as well as paid upgrades

Vantagens: Streak CRM has some great features, but what I like most is the ability to see when someone opens your email.

Desvantagens: Frankly, some parts of the CRM, I do not use and seems a little to understand such as lead pipelines and boxes

• Avaliado em 15/06/2020
Verity M.
Lead Coach
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2020

"A Beautiful GSuite + CRM Marriage"

Comentários: Overall the product is awesome for GSuite users, to be honest, I have realized a little too late that I don't really use any of the paid features so I could have done with the free version - a big oversight as it has a rather hefty price tag of $35 USD for a month (one user). A few teaks to issues like the multiple select options and more seamless customer service and it would be very hard to fault it!

Vantagens: A really intuitive introduction to CRM Software. I loved that I could add all different email threads to one "Box" and that I could write notes and reminders connected to that box. Lots of drag and drop features, easy editing, lots of customizing with colours etc so that you can really make it your own

Desvantagens: It seems to be difficult to select multiple emails and add them to a box. If just two boxes it seems fine but often it is a matter of wanting to select 3 or more and for this, it just does not work. Customer service was a bit all over the place too - some replies VERY technical and somewhat abrupt and with lots of different names/contacts.

• Avaliado em 08/05/2020
digital marketing manager
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/12/2019

"Great for new CRM managers"

Comentários: Streak helped me stay organized when tracking cold calls and cold emails with potential customers. sharing that data with co-workers to avoid redundancy was another super helpful features of the app.

Vantagens: Streak is great because it integrates seamlessly with gmail and g suite. When starting a business, especially one that requires a lot of cold emailing and calling, it's easy to get overwhelmed with the volume of emails and keep track of all current and potential customers. Streak helps you organize your emails and associate them with customers which enables you to see where they are on the conversion timeline, set reminders for follow-ups, and share notes with co-workers about your progress.

Desvantagens: i wish there were more free features with streak. as a start-up, money was tight and if i was able to use more free featured with streak, i would have kept with it and when i was able to pay more for more features, it would have been so integrated into my business that i wouldn't have had a choice but to switch to a paid plan.

• Avaliado em 25/12/2019
John M.
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2019

"Great way to ensure someone receives your proposal"

Comentários: Overall, Streak provides a great value to me and my team. There are other options but they are more costly.

Vantagens: Being in sales it is important that a prospect receives my proposal in a timely manner. Prior to streak I never knew if they received mine unless I received a personal reply. With Streak, I can see when they view my email and how many times they view it.

Desvantagens: I really have no complaints about Streak! I started with the free option and migrated over to the paid version. I use it on every email I send!

• Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Jillian K.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/05/2020

"Great value for free"

Comentários: It's totally free and I love that it's built right into Gmail as my CRM

Vantagens: It is a free software and great to communicate with my customers. I love that I don't have to login to anywhere besides gmail to access

Desvantagens: The customer service is not great, if I email someone they take forever to get back to me and don't answer my question.

• Avaliado em 16/05/2020
Rusty P.
Investor
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/09/2020

"Helpful and Integrated"

Comentários: I've tried a couple different versions of Streak, as well as several other CRMS, and Streak offers a lot of value in this system! It's not perfect but it fits my needs. Just be ready to spend some time getting it set up, and tweak it as you go.

Vantagens: I really like that it is integrated with gmail--it saves me a lot of time with this.
Once you go through the import process for a list, the rest of the interface is pretty good!

Desvantagens: I wish your notes within a "box" could show up on your pipeline view. Instead of using the "notes" space within a box, I have custom made my notes category so I can see it one step earlier.

• Avaliado em 14/09/2020
Workforce Management Planner (IEX, COPC) - North America
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2018

"Personalized email? Try Streak, and you'll never go unnoticed!"

Comentários: I was able to sent emails to a lot of people but helped me not sound robotic and general because it lets me modify variables that I want to populate in the emails by just merely putting it in an excel csv file. Who says being personalized in email correspondences is a bottle? Well, they haven't installed or used Streak!

Vantagens: As a part-time resume editor, and a full-time workforce planner, I need to email a lot of clients. Emailing them takes so much time even if the emails are just the same, and I just need to edit one or two words in the message I will be sending them. Before, it took me a great deal of time wasted doing it one by one, but because of Streak, it made it easy for me now! I can now email 100 people in just one click and one email template, but you will not sound robotic because it lets you modify some variables you want to populate by just editing it in one .csv excel file! Streak also helped me keep track of my senders. It provides me the information if the person I sent the email already opened the message once or twice. This helps me to know whom to follow up or whom I need to call because they haven't opened my email which saves so much time for me!

Desvantagens: I am using a work email powered by Gmail, and sometimes whenever I clear my cookies and cache, the Streak extension crashes and I need to rerun it. If I am using a different computer, I need to rerun it too again. It is not that time consuming, but I hope they can find solution to that so that it will be sync on all computers that I am using and only needs me to run it once per device.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2018
Alasdair M.
Software Developer
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/07/2017

"Unexpectedly awesome for task tracking"

Comentários: It made Gmail far more powerful both in general and for task tracking.

Vantagens: I'd never really thought of using CRM software before, as I'm not the typical target audience for that kind of product , yet ended up installing Streak for the extra tools in Gmail. After installing and playing around with it a little, I suddenly found I WAS using the CRM features, albeit in a probably unintended way, to manage pretty much all my work. The fact you can completely customise pipelines, very easily, makes it easy to make it fit what you're doing. I ended up using it not just for snoozing emails but as a task tracker, creating stages for who tasks were waiting for responses from (completely ignoring the built in "Assigned To" section since I was the only person using it at that point), which were blocked and which were complete. You aren't limited to using only one pipeline for a single purpose, so you can use it in several different ways. I thought manually adding conversations to boxes would be slow and unworkable, but it really isn't. Add the notes and magic columns and it's REALLY an improvement on Gmail for any emails you're actually at all interested in. The separate naming of boxes from email subjects also makes it easy to find repetitive problems - if the autocomplete when entering a box name comes up with the same thing you're typing, you probably have had that problem before and if you used the Notes feature to record how you solved it, it saves you trying to recreate what you did months back.

Desvantagens: None of these are really serious, just "things to improve": - You can't have emails in multiple boxes - irritating as you sometimes have conversations covering more than one topic, or changing from one to the other (and thread splitting isn't really applicable if you end up discussing multiple things in a single email) - No way to merge boxes except deletion and recreation - along with occasional bug preventing already created boxes from being selected (fixed by refresh) - No easy way to give say a client a way to view a pipeline, except getting them to install it and adding them to the team, which brings up: - Billing / team structure not really suited to freelancers - all team members must be on same plan so it's an active DIS-incentive to move off the paid version, as if I wanted to share a pipeline with a client they'd have to subscribe at the same level as me, which isn't really feasible for smallish or one-time jobs. - If you have more than one pipeline the UI is a little fiddly to select which you want - should be big buttons, not single lines of text. This slows down adding to boxes.

• Avaliado em 03/07/2017
Brand Management
  • Avaliado em 21/06/2018

"I use streak to keep track of potential wholesale customers I reached out to for a small business."

Comentários: I mostly like it for getting organized and for tracking whether or not someone opened my email.

Vantagens: It's definitely handy that streak is integrated with gmail. You don't have to log into a separate CRM and toggle back and forth between your email and the CRM. It is easy to create leads, sort them by status, and keep track of several contacts. I also really like the email tracking feature - it shows you a history of when the people you have emailed have opened the email you sent on the side. This helps to know if they ever received your email or if they have looked at it multiple times etc. The other handy tool I use a lot is the "snippet" tool where you can save an email template to use and you have the option to keep it private for yourself or you can share it with those in your gmail organization so they can use the template or "snippet" as well.

Desvantagens: There are a few annoying things abut using the software that aren't deal breakers but certainly seem like they missed the mark a couple of times. For example, you have to continue to manually sort contacts into categories that are obvious. They have a "contacted" category. So you click the lead, click email, send an email from a template you've saved, all within the software and then you have to go back and manually click that you contacted them. It seems like they should move that to the contacted category for you since you emailed the contact within the software. I've accidentally emailed a couple people twice because I forgot to click move to contacted and then sent them an email again later. Again, I'm using the free version so I can't really complain about these issues but there are a few things like this that seem obvious to me that they haven't implemented.
I am using the free version so I do not have full access to all of the features so maybe some of these things are fixed in the paid version? In the free version you also run out of space pretty fast. You can only store 50 contacts at a time and then you have to delete them to make more room which can be a pain and sort negates the usefulness of tracking the leads or contacts in categories.

• Avaliado em 21/06/2018
Kyla O.
Jewelry Designer
  • Avaliado em 11/01/2018

"Simple & Convenient CRM Embedded in Gmail"

Comentários: Organization for my lead outreach and follow-up. I love how it's embedded within Gmail so all of my correspondences are right there. It's a game changer for me moving from a simple spreadsheet that is overwhelmed with data to this streamlined system. And on top of that, it's free!

Vantagens: For my product-based small business, I have a number of sales streams where I cultivate leads. Streak allows me to manage these leads right inside Gmail so I can quickly view all of our correspondences. Since most of my business is done through email, Streak creates a perfect bridge. Specifically, I can create a new box for each lead and categorize it under a specific pipeline (sales stream). Within the pipeline, I can create different sales stages and view all of my leads in one place along with data about our interactions (days since last interaction, days in stage, etc) so I can prioritize my outreach efforts. Within each lead, I can view all of the email correspondences and make notes on the lead. An additional feature in Streak is email open tracking so you can see if your leads have opened your emails. It shows up automatically and displays the times of each open. That's a huge value just to know if your emails are going through. All of these features are completely free and just a simple add-on, which frankly is hard to believe and so valuable for my business!

Desvantagens: I really love Streak--for a free program, it offers so much! If I could add anything, I would love to be able to have all correspondences with a specific email address automatically assigned to the same lead box.

• Avaliado em 11/01/2018
Frank S.
  • Avaliado em 14/03/2018

"Streak CRM has completely simplified all aspects of Event Management for my Banquet department."

Vantagens: I've worked in large hotels that have full and dedicated Catering programs to handle bookings. The hotel I'm working at ran all their banquets using a manual system. Well, I had to change that right away, so I started using everything Google to get a rudimentary system up and running. Then, just by chance, I found Streak CRM in the chrome store and downloaded it. When I had it up and running in Gmail, I noticed they had a pre-defined pipeline for Event Planning. I was sold.
Everything I designed in Google Drive integrates into Streak Boxes. All correspondences to conveners have all the email threads, documents, contracts, and catering details are all right there and handy in each Streak Box View.
The design team for Streak CRM is very active. Since I've been using Streak for the past 2 years, there have been many upgrades and additional tools added to Streak that just makes it all that more powerful.

Desvantagens: Streak integrates nicely with Google Drive or G-Suite, but its integration with Google Calendar could use some improvement - for example, I use a separate calendar for each meeting and banquet rooms for booking. When I create a new box in Streak I can send that information to a Streak Calendar. It would be nice to be able to assign specific calendars to send information to from Streak.

• Avaliado em 14/03/2018
Becky R.
CRM & CMS Management
Internet
  • Avaliado em 19/03/2018

"This CRM fits into Gmail, you dpn't have to try to fit Gmail into your CRM"

Comentários: This product has enabled me to keep all my emails and attachments related to a project in one place and allows me to track the progress of a project from start to finish.

Vantagens: Neatly keeps all emails and attachments related to a client in one place. The Sidebar makes it easy to, at a glance get all the customized information you need when you open an email related to the client.

Desvantagens: The cost. Inability to customize fields for contacts & companies including a photo field. Unable to nest records like an account that has several sub accounts and different contacts for each one and each one having different projects and project tasks for each etc. You cannot choose fields for just contact records, account records, opportunities, projects or tasks without having to create several pipelines for each type of record. If you do create several pipelines for each type of record you are not able to pull fields from one pipeline to have it display in another pipeline. For the price, you can get a full CRM system that can be customized for the way you work. If the price was lower I could give this product a good rating for being a simple CRM to track your emails and attachments related to a contact and track pipeline progress.

• Avaliado em 19/03/2018
Avishai M.
Innovation and Product Manager
Petróleo e energia, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/02/2018

"CRAM in your Gmail"

Comentários: makes my life easier

Vantagens: Essentially, Streak is a plugin for a browser that superpowers your Gmail. To start out deploying it, just install the plugin, then start your Gmail inbox and you will find it prepared to work. It'll first ask you what you would like to observe in Gmail: traditional CRM leads and discounts, fundraising prospects, storyline leads, potential hires, email support, plus more. Any business process that revolves around email is a perfect fit.
Once you've created the first pipeline, go on and use Gmail as normal, and you will start realizing little Streak extras during your experience. You will likely notice a few email boosting features first. There's a fresh option if you are reading email messages to "snooze" an email, which goes it out of your inbox and then brings it back at the same time you set - if you are a zero inbox fan (like myself) you will love that feature. That is clearly a great way going to inbox no and ensure you get your distractions taken care of, but still be sure to start to see the email by enough time you need to answer it. Then, if you are writing emails, you will see an identical option to program when a contact will be sent--a smart way to write e-mail in advance and also have them get there on time.

Desvantagens: No real drawbacks that I can see. If the mobile app was to be connected to Gmail and it was possible to see the email tracking that would be a nice addition.

• Avaliado em 02/02/2018
Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2018

"Best tool for Sales, HR and Marketing when team works with Gmail"

Vantagens: *Business features while tracking email you can see who has opened it and react fast and surprise a customer or a person you work with. Makes work very comfortable *Integration Streak is tightly integrated within Gmail account and creates its own tab where you can have a personal CRM view * Contacts and additional features Streak has a great way of associating each contact with a specific deal (box) which makes it easy to use gmail for sales. For example, I can easily message all people related to the issue without ever searching for the addresses. *Functionality of Streak is incredible it has everything You can do mass mail check if people saw your email and track when and how it has been opened.

Desvantagens: In terms of functionality It can be a bit faster. Also, I believe, Streak team will work regarding more customization and create more options for users to adjust the plugin to the needs of the company UI needs some work. It does not seem welcoming and even if it has all the features, some user might just get confused.

• Avaliado em 21/05/2018
Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2018

"Mass Email in a Snap? Streak is the best!"

Comentários: Streak is the best CRM that connect quickly on Gmail. You can personalize your email templates avoiding doing the manual one on one sending.

Vantagens: It is hard for a recruiter like me to update all candidates one by one via email regarding the next steps of their application. It is also emotionally and physically draining for me to notify them regarding their failing interviews one by one, but when I discovered Streak, I was able to do mass email but still in a personalized way. Streak enabled me to tweak each email template such as the subject of my email, the next steps of their application, and also the names of the addressee by just editing a .csv file. It made my recipients feel that it is personalized even if it is really a mass email. I also like the fact that I can monitor who opens my sent emails, and also Streak enabled me to schedule email blast which is very helpful for me since I don't need to make a reminder anymore - I can just do it in one sitting.

Desvantagens: I don't have anything to complain of wit this software. Maybe what I least like is that whenever I use a different computer or laptop, I need to reinstall to chrome and to run the Streak application again.

• Avaliado em 30/08/2018
Ben B.
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2019

"How did I ever use Gmail without it."

Comentários: Streak is just great. If you write a lot of emails, it's a great solution to stay organized and productive.

Vantagens: Streak is so much more powerful than any other email organization solution I've ever used. There are 3 main components of Streak that I find most useful. First, the pipeline system is a very easy way to keep email conversations organized. I like that you can customize parameters for each pipeline, which means you can use it for just about any sort of communication flow, both internal and external to your organization. Sales leads, partnership requests, even legal/financial review are all easily handled by pipelines Second, I like the integration with different productivity apps like Asana and Google Drive. This is a simple feature, yes, but the ability to enter data/tasks into other platforms all from my inbox saves an appreciable amount of time. Third, the email task manager in Streak is also pretty robust. Being able to set priority, make labels and reminders, tag items, and sort by different variables is just fantastic. I really like that these entries live my inbox, so I don't have to use my main task manager with dozens of tiny email tasks.

Desvantagens: I really do not have much practical criticism of Streak. However, if I had to choose one thing that could be improved it would be the visual design. The iconography, colors, fonts, and other UI elements do not seamlessly match Gmail's default design language, which means I can always tell what is and is not Streak. This does not interfere with usability or efficiency of Streak, but it would be nice if everything was visually seamless. I think that would make the user experience much nicer.

• Avaliado em 29/07/2019
Dennis C.
Recruitment Specialist
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/08/2018

"Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there!"

Comentários: Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there. It is easy to install because it is just a chrome extension. It makes all email communication personalized but not time consuming to do which is great.

Vantagens: In a corporate recruitment, we seldom update candidates that they are not a good fit for the role not because we forgot it but because it is tedious to update them one by one. I discovered Streak, and that bottleneck and bad practice was put to an end in our firm. Streak helped me send 100 turn down emails in a snap. By using a .csv file I was able to tweak the email template I am sending tailor fitted to the addressee, to the role they have applied, and what next steps should they watch out for. With Streak, I was also able to know as well if the candidate has already opened the message, and it is a good way to establish a relationship to candidates.

Desvantagens: The only thing I don't like about Streak is that since it is a chrome extension, if I am using a new device like laptop or computer, I need to reinstall the chrome extension again. That is understandable since that is a different device.

• Avaliado em 17/08/2018
Daniele I.
Ceo
  • Avaliado em 26/07/2017

"Streak is simply the crm you will actually use."

Vantagens: Streak integrate seamless in your gmail and is just up to you to decide how deeply use it in your daily routine as a sales manager but also as press officer or any job that involve contacting many people and converting leads in clients or action. You can simply use the mail merge function in few click, or the addicting notify about who where and when has seen your email, so you can manage rational followups. Super easy import export from google sheet so in minutes you can have a draft of a database and import it to sens merge mail with personalization...and many other amazing features that anyway never make the system complex: you just remain on your gmail, sharing contacts, prospects and all useful information and marketing "to does" like alert recall follow up and snippet of your sales email with the entire team. Excellent free version but absolutely worth payed version.

Desvantagens: Maybe is my fault but a better integration or sync between gmail contact and pipeline's persons is possibile

• Avaliado em 26/07/2017
Mauricio alexander R.
Desarrollador de software
201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/06/2018

"Always keep up to date and happy your customers with this excellent service"

Comentários: It is excellent to improve the way in which customers are handled, to automate the mails and to handle the information, it brings many useful tools that will allow you to give a better attention to your clients and project your product.

Vantagens: When we are in the career of creating software on our own, and we want to project to more people, make our product known and keep customers that we already have, it is necessary to have a quality CRM, the most known that exist are very expensive, but here comes Streak, is an excellent service offered by Google that works with your gmail and is Free !, if free, an excellent service that allows you to manage your customers, offering first-class features, with contact addresses, sales operations and even management of promotions, this is a perfect CRM for a freelance since it works with a tool known by us as it is gmail, so it will be quick to implement and remove its benefits, with it we can be in contact with our customers, send mail to everyone at specific scheduled times, warn of contracts, promotions or status of the products we sold to them, keep them up to date with the advances of for example web pages or system s that we are building, there are many advantages of this service that you must try since they are of immense utility.

Desvantagens: It is a CRM of a certain basic form, it does not have the potentials of the CRM of a higher cost but it is an excellent option if you are starting and you need to bring order to your client portfolio.

• Avaliado em 15/06/2018
Daniel C.
  • Avaliado em 26/01/2017

"Value Unlike No Other"

Comentários: I love Google products and Google Steak is no exception. I am even locked in at a discounted rate for getting in while it was still in Beta. There have been many updates however there is still some chunkiness to it. Even so, it does the best job of giving me access to everything I need in one spot, like email, contacts, tasks, notes, call notes, etc., for a GREAT monthly rate. If you are a small business, start here! You may never leave. Now they just need to fix their Android app and we'll be golden.

Vantagens: It's Google!

Desvantagens: A bit clunky. For example, if you have two funnels and you move one funnel to the other, if selections are not already present in exact spelling, then they disappear and you have to redo your work. I also wish that reminders would auto remind me because I always miss tasks on the day of and then never get around to them because I never see them again!

• Avaliado em 26/01/2017
Phil D.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/06/2017

"It makes gmail a really strong solution for a small business"

Vantagens: I have used CRM in different guises for years. When I started my own business I looked around and tried many different packages. The trouble with many of them is they didn't work natively in my Gmail package.
Streak works within Gmail so I don't have to think too hard. It simple to associate emails to any contact/prospect and find them if I ever need to. I can sort out my inbox within a few minutes which means I never have more than one screen of emails at any one time.
The ability to archive emails and find them easily makes Streak a really productive tool.

Desvantagens: I'd like the ability to associate an email with multiple contacts/prospects. It's a wish rather than a need as I've used the free version successfully for more than 2 years and would hate to be without it!

• Avaliado em 30/06/2017