15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Endicia

Solução baseada na nuvem que fornece gerenciamento de envio de remessas por meio de lojas de comércio eletrônico, impressão de postagem no serviço postal dos EUA, etiquetas de embarque e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o Endicia

Vantagens:

Used for well over 8 years...Used to be the ease of printing with our database for all online orders.

Desvantagens:

Constantly "phones home", which bogs down processing. New address verification is about as dumb as it gets, and pops up in a new window, which causes you to constantly switch focus.

Notas do Endicia

3,5
Relação qualidade/preço
3,3

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Endicia tem uma classificação geral de 3,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 91 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Endicia antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (91)

Kelsey
Kelsey
Small Business Owner/CEO, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

Great for Home Businesses

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: GREAT alternative to other postage printers, easy to use, but poor customer service.

Vantagens:

I love that Endicia is an easy way to print my postage at home, PER USE, and does not require subscriptions like some other competitors (like Stamps.com). Their software is easy to use and very compatible with my DYMO postage printer.

Desvantagens:

I hate that when the printer jams up, it is like pulling TEETH to get a refund from Endicia. To date I've wasted about $50 in postage that was never refunded to me because copies of the misprinted postage was not deemed satisfactory by the company. So be careful when you print- because their policy is pretty much "if you mess up you are SOL." It's also impossible to get a real human to talk to to argue with.

Jonathan
eCommerce/IT Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

It just works

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: When you're focused on fulfilling orders and need to stay on top of them, the last thing you want to worry with is how you're going to print shipping labels. The integration Endicia provides allows you to just take care of business. If you do need to pull up your history or request refunds on printed labels, that process is incredibly simple.

Vantagens:

The integration with our order fulfillment system is seamless and makes shipping our eCommerce orders a breeze.

Desvantagens:

There are occasional scenarios where the built-in address verification on the web app is inaccurate or missing data from USPS and makes it difficult to override with another address.

charles
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Hands down the worst software I have ever had

Comentários: HORRIBLE!

Vantagens:

Nothing. It has been nothing but problems

Desvantagens:

I have been with Endicia for more than 5 years and I have had to call tech support no less than 30-40 times with continual problems. I am on the phone as I am writing this waiting for tech support, I called a 6:03 and I was told it would "Less than one minute" before I could get a support agent. That was 40 minutes ago. I have waited many times more than an HOUR to get connected. This is beyond frustrating. I have a software that runs my business that is really good but it costs HUNDREDS of dollars to get it to work with Endicia. A few months ago Endicia integrated with Stamps.com and the problems have been worse than ever. Endicia now runs very slow and continually failure to function. It also sends out emails to my customers and instead of having my company name on it my personal name is on it and customers have no idea who the email is coming from and they delete them thinking they are spam. They have been telling me for three months that they are working on the issue. I just got off the phone with tech support after a total of about 90 minutes. There is a NEW issue that seems to be system wide and they are telling me that I have to manually print hundreds of labels (and they are printing too small and they say that is the best they can do right now) and the time it takes to fill in all of the information for each order is lengthy. My next call will be to stamps.com since they are the parent company of Endicia. I will also be looking for other solutions for my business.

Nate
Shipping Manager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 51–200 funcionários

Great, Simple, Software

Vantagens:

Allowed us to easily import orders from QuickBooks and process USPS labels very efficiently. Shipping internationally through USPS is a breeze. Easily create return shipping labels.

Desvantagens:

The online reporting isn't as detailed as I would like but provides all the basic information you would need.

PierreAntoine
E-commerce manager, Canadá
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Endicia does a great job

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The monthly fees could be optional in my opinion but it’s a great software to use if you do high volume shipping

Vantagens:

Easy to use and get back in time to find a past fulfilled order. Everything is stored in one solution which is convenient

Desvantagens:

Some glitch with the tools / label printer sometime it needs a restart

Larry
Larry
President, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

So good and now so bad

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We're all done with Endicia. We found PitneyBowes SendPro product to actually work.

Vantagens:

Endicia is a postage printing application. We were an Endicia customer for eight years. A company like us, we're not in the postage printing business. We're in a business that needed to print postage and mail things. Endicia was great. On those rare occasions when we needed technical support, we called, they helped and we went on our way.

Desvantagens:

Apparently Endicia was sold, developed some sort of affiliation with Stamps.com or something. They introduced new software that doesn't work. We spent hours and hours with multiple technical support people. We got differing answers on our problems from some of them and from others, they just said they were not familiar with the new software and we were not the only ones complaining. But here's our biggest complaint. The change required us to throw away all of our stamp materials AND to throw away all of our postage scales. Yes, the new version of their software doesn't work with the scales we've been using, for which we spent money on. Just send them to the trash was their recommendation. Sorry, but we're just not going to contribute to the massive amount of e-waste this country produces. We did reach out to management. They said, "sorry".

Jennifer
legal assistant, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 2–10 funcionários

Skip the Lines at the Post Office

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use Endicia along with USPS Click-n-Ship for almost all of our postage needs. Can't imagine going back to traditional stamps.

Vantagens:

I love that we can print our stamps at the office and can skip the lines at the Post Office. There is a small investment in the beginning by purchasing the stamp printer and a scale, but if you purchase the right label printer you can use it for your other label needs as well. It is also extremely easy to add funds to your postage balance.

Desvantagens:

There are a few glitches now and then with printing, but the software allows you to reprint if needed.

Brian

A Complicated but Good Option for Postage

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Endicia was by far the most powerful and dynamic software we have used to generate shipping labels for our business. It was built to integrate with so many software platforms, so it was a breeze to program Endicia to generate shipping labels based on information in our CRM.

Desvantagens:

The software, while powerful, is less streamlined and a little more cumbersome than its competitors. It takes some time and use to get used to its interface, and how to most efficiently use the software.

Louis
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Basic Shipping Software and Integration

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We nearly never have to communicate with Endicia over any issues, having shipped over 1 million packages with them as the postage provider I can't think of a single issue besides a plan change or such.

Vantagens:

We've been using Endicia for almost a decade, it's deeply integrated into everyone for the shipping industry, supports more than Stamps.com for API and 3rd party consolidators.

Desvantagens:

They are being forced away from auto-refunds for un-used labels, a bit of annoyance, but we'll have a process to do so now.

Hubert
owner, EUA
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo

Good overall shipping software

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Nice all in one shipping solution for about any size business, if you spend more than a couple hundred of dollars on shipping a month this will pay for itself.

Vantagens:

For a pretty reasonable monthly fee, you can get all available USPS shipping options you can find at the post office, including media mail and first class shipping with or without tracking, plus return service Saves all your addresses, easy to find contacts A lot of customization available for labels, envelopes, etc. Bulk printing available, though I never used it. Easy to add money to account

Desvantagens:

The label setup function could be easier. Now owned by Stamps.com, which I didn't like, however they don't seem to have changed it much- yet

Adam
Atacadistas, 2–10 funcionários

Endicia is imploding...

Comentários: A few years ago, it would have been 10/10
Now, barely 1/10.
It feels like the software and company are both falling apart. The software is a mess and I'm looking for an alternative ASAP after about a decade of use.

Vantagens:

- Loading up Address Book and bulk-mailing large list of addresses. - Designing own labels - Ease of printer integration

Desvantagens:

- Now Incredibly buggy - Freezes and hangs regularly - needs to be force-quit daily. - If you don't restart the software each day, the postage prints inaccurately (it starts showing "Retail" rates) - The new address verifier is very broken... AL turns into Al. GA turns into Ga and so on. Addresses it used to figure out now jams the algorithm, causing it to delete the address altogether. - Packages are missing entirely from SCAN forms - Help pages are missing - Help pages are inaccurate (SCAN form cutoff time is far earlier than they publish) - The system glitches (tells you authentication has failed) if you're using a VPN. - Customer support takes sometimes hours on hold to get on the phone.

Dana
CEO, EUA

Go Elsewhere!

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I used the software for 6+ years until a MAJOR glitch closed my account and rendered my ability to do business useless. It seems they were switching all Mac accounts to a new platform and someone closed all the Mac accounts in the process. I was unable to process my orders, despite numerous attempts to start new accounts in order to do so. Any company that makes such a major error (obviously did not test properly) is not a company I want to use anymore. Luckily I was able to go to ShipStation, which is less expensive and awesome to use, to get my orders shipped out. I would NOT recommend Endicia at all. And...to add insult to injury - it will take 4-6 weeks to receive my balance refund.

Vantagens:

Used to be convenient for single orders - no longer convenient - out of date software

Desvantagens:

Constant glitches and support difficult to reach

Ed
President, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários

Endicia failed

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The only problem that I have is Dazzle!

Vantagens:

From 2005 to November 30, 2018, Endicia was a GREAT product. In those 13 years I only had to call their tech support 1 time.

Desvantagens:

Beginning December 1, 2018 AFTER Endicia merged their platform into Stamps.com, this is now one of the worst mailing products on the market. In the past 18 days, I have had to call their tech support 9 times and I still cannot print postage. PLUS I end up knowing more about their Dazzle product than tech support. Yesterday alone I spent a total of 4 1/2 hours on the phone with them over 2 calls.

Amy
Fonte da avaliação

I've used Endicia since it became available as an integration with my online store ventures.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I love Endicia!!! Before the software, I was using the USPS website to print my shipping labels from home. There were some options on the market but they all cost money. Endicia is a free integration into my current Ecommerce platform. It is a seamless experience, that allows me to add postage to my balance, print labels and send shipment notifications to my customers without leaving the backend of my online store. Can't really ask for much more than that.

Desvantagens:

The only con I can think of for the software is that there is a minimum postage purchase. I burn through postage so quickly that this is not an issue, but it may be for smaller online operations.

James
General Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Works, but lousy customer service

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Any payment method issues and they will shut your business down. We use a credit card rather than give them bank account access (they've been known to "accidently" double bill). If the card expires, they will shut your business access down entirely, requiring a phone call to reset, rather than simply allowing you to update your payment method.

Vantagens:

Integrates with most shipping software packages

Desvantagens:

Lousy customer service - inexplicable outages. Cumbersome return label process.

Natsumi
Owner, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

good app for professional shipping

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Used Endicia for more than 10 years and will keep using it. There is no difficulty, everything runs smoothly.

Vantagens:

Easy to use and track for business with a compatible price. It is very stable, rarely breaks down. Good.

Desvantagens:

Hope to increase maximum funding amount. Option to auto backup the data to use less resource from computer.

Marissa
Manager, EUA

Easy to Use

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Endicia configures easily with the ECC E-commerce Connector that we use to connect our Magento Online Store to our Shipping Programs UPS Worldship and Endicia Dazzle.

Desvantagens:

It would be great is there were additional USPS postage discounts from using Endicia; however, the ease of use makes it a good product.

Jon
Warehouse Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Endicia is a simple, user-friendly platform that takes limited training to use.

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The intuitive nature of the platform makes it easy to train employees. There are not a lot of bells and whistles, which is ideal for this type of software.

Desvantagens:

We need a separate solution for carriers other than USPS. It would be great if Endicia could manage multiple carriers.

Jessica
Customer support specialist, EUA
Entretenimento, 11–50 funcionários

Return labels

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My experience is a positive one

Vantagens:

I like this because it's simple to use. It's user friendly on the eyes.

Desvantagens:

I see nothing wrong with the software in my opinion. It serves it's purpose.

Instituições religiosas, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Good Postage Software

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Over all, the software serves its purpose. I didn’t have to empty out my postage balance, it simply switched it over to the new software. It was easy to download and install on my computer and it started working right away. My only wish is that they sold the rolls at Staples or local stores so I don’t have to wait a few days to print stamps.

Vantagens:

I like that I can still print on rolls using my Dymo printer. It is quick and fairly easy once you get the hang of it. I also like that you can weigh each letter and get an accurate price based on that.

Desvantagens:

I don’t like that you have to log into the program every single time you want to print postage. The old Dymo stamp would remember the login I formation. I also don’t really enjoy that you need a serial number before you can even print on a roll. I understand that it’s necessary to ensure that people are using legitimate rolls, but it’s a nuisance I didn’t have to deal with before.

Vanessa
Office Manager, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários

Must-have for our business

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We use Endicia a few times a week for all of our business postage printing, whether it's mailing out letters or packages. It's easy to use and I like that it has you confirm the postage before you print, which has saved me from printing the wrong amount a few times.

Vantagens:

It's very easy to use in all aspects: selecting the right amount of postage based on package or letter size and weight, printing postage, and adding more funds to your postage account.

Desvantagens:

Honestly I haven't found anything about it yet that I dislike.

Melanie
Melanie
Administrative Assistant, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Makes shipping with USPS easy and convenient

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Endicia saves our organization time and money. By creating our USPS labels in-house, we eliminate the need to the post office. We prepare our shipments then order a package pick-up on usps.com. We save money with Endicia with the commercial mailing rates.

Vantagens:

Easy to use. The postage log tracks our spending and provides quick reference to shipping details. We get discounted commercial mailing rates.

Desvantagens:

Not easy to find the place to edit saved information for the Quick Label return address section.

Ellen
Administrative Assistant, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We stopped using this software after they were blacklisted by Wells Fargo

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

It was easy to download the software and print labels

Desvantagens:

They charged $15 a month for this service, our current provider is free. They did not sell shipping services for any shipper other than USPS, and eventually enough people were able to put fraudulent transactions through this service that Wells Fargo blocked all of their transactions. This was very inconvenient, we had to call Wells Fargo every time we wanted to add more money to our account. So, we changed providers.

Hardware, Profissional autônomo

Endicia is dishonorable

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I closed my account which had nearly a $200 credit balance and they have promised a refund but have not honored it. They told me within 6 weeks I would receive it, I waited 8 weeks, then contacted them again. They gave me the run around so I submitted a complaint on BBB, I was promised that they sent a check and now over a week later, there is still no reimbursement.

Vantagens:

It was easy to use. If the software still worked, I would continue to use it.

Desvantagens:

I liked the software, it is the company behind the software which is the problem. They have changed their operations and no longer allow you to use the software, or existing inventory of supplies. Instead you need to buy their proprietary labels and process them online.

Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Got ripped off

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Using the service was convenient unless you misprinted any stamps.

Vantagens:

It was convenient not to have to go to the post office.

Desvantagens:

Sent unused Dymo stamps back, they declined my credit. The entire plastic was totally intact and not opened. They ripped me off.