Avaliações do Verizon Connect

Sobre Verizon Connect

Software de gestão de frota Verizon Connect para pequenas e médias empresas com frotas de cinco ou mais veículos.

Saiba mais sobre o Verizon Connect

Vantagens:

The equipment is bulky anyone looking to steal your equipment can easily see it’s there and can easily take it off.

Desvantagens:

Constant connection issues, difficult for drivers to use, customer service sometimes would have you holf for up to an hour before answering your call.

Notas do Verizon Connect

3,2
Relação qualidade/preço
2,8

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Verizon Connect tem uma classificação geral de 3,2 em 5 estrelas com base em 762 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Verizon Connect antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (762)

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator, EUA
Telecomunicações, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's one of the best purchases our company ever made.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We love this software, and we have cut down on employees unapproved use of company vehicles and improved employee driving safety by using it.

Vantagens:

We've been using Fleetmatics, now Verizon Reveal, for years. We initially signed up with them because we wanted to keep track of what employees were doing in our company vehicles, but this software is capable of so much more. From tracking our oil changes to sending us alerts when employees are speeding, we use this every day. The customer service is amazing also, and there's a pretty nice referral program.

Desvantagens:

It recently went through a revamp, and we did a training for the new system about a year before it was actually released. It was a little bit of a messy transition, but once we downloaded the new apps to our phones and got over the hump of getting everyone back on the same page, it's been amazing. The upgraded graphical user interface and new features are great.

Brian
Managing Director, Austrália
Serviços de eventos, 51-200 funcionários

Verizon - Integration with Viberent

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: The experience has been great, as always when dealing with data migration between two systems we had our teething issues but this has all been resolved.

Vantagens:

This software has revolutionised our last mile deliveries, it gives our team internally and our customers real time tracking of our vehicles and their orders.

Desvantagens:

No current API outputs available for certain functions that should be available for software of this calibre.

há 6 dias

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're happy to hear you are finding value in our product and services. Also, thank you for your feedback about API integrations. We would like to learn more about your success with Reveal. If you are open to share, please email us at: [email protected]

Gabe
Owner, EUA
Construção, 11-50 funcionários

Be Careful

3,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: When it works, finding out where machines and trucks are is a nice feeling not having to worry where everything is.

Vantagens:

Being able to track where trucks and equipment is has been helpful.

Desvantagens:

Customer Service is a big disappointment, when you go to get something fixed, you have to jump through all these hoops, which eventually gets you nowhere. I have tried to reach out and express my frustrations with this company with little to no feedback.

há 2 semanas

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. While we are pleased to know you are receiving value using Reveal, we are very disappointed to hear about your experience with customer service. We apologize for the frustration. We'd like to offer some assistance offline if you still need it. Please email us at: [email protected]

Steven
CFO, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 11-50 funcionários

Verizon Connect - How to Destroy a Product

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: The software itself works well -- contract renewal, the switch to 4G (which now has been going on for almost 2 years and I still can't get anyone to talk to me about the contract) and customer support in general is just horrendous. We were a customer of Fleetmatics, and they were great to work with -- this is the worst I have ever seen -- babies crying in the background, terrible noise levels when you actually get someone on the phone -- the list goes on and on. Anyone at a management level on the customer service side should be fired now!

Vantagens:

The software itself is acceptable -- but certainly not superior to anything else in the industry

Desvantagens:

The CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATiON is the worst I have EVER experienced -- from an impossible to understand sales and support org structure -- numerous people from different departments but none ever call back -- not clear who has any authority -- it is impossible to describe how bad this is.

Julie
OAS, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Verizon Connect

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I will keep using this application for services that we offer.

Vantagens:

Using this software allows us to track the travel of patients and make sure they get to us safely.

Desvantagens:

It can be a little expensive. But its very easy to use.

há 2 meses

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're happy to hear you are finding value in our product and services. We appreciate your feedback regarding the price. We would like to learn more about your success with Reveal and hear other concerns or suggestions. If you would like to continue the conversation, please email us at: [email protected]

VP, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 11-50 funcionários

VERIZON RUINED A GOOD COMPANy

1,0 há 5 meses

Desvantagens:

FLEETMATICS WAS AN EXCELLENT SYSTEM THAT WE USED FOR 10 YEARS, WHEN VERIZON TOOK OVER CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, BILLING SUCKS, REPORTS SUCK, RELIABILITY SUCKS, IT JUST COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE, I SWITCHED MY ENTIRE FLEET TO SAMSARA. THEN IN TYPICAL VERIZON FASHION THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME PAY FOR TERMINATING MY ACCOUNT... GOOD LUCk

Melinda
Owner, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Good Quality

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Very easy to use, customer service is great, but hard to get through

Desvantagens:

Doesn't seem to work with our businesses needs

há 4 semanas

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are sorry to hear that you are not finding value in our product. We'd like to offer some assistance offline. Please email us at: [email protected]

tami
tami
Horrible service, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, Profissional autônomo

Horrible service

1,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

None thus device doesn't update enough to make it useful for me.

Desvantagens:

Wasn't real time. Only updates every 15 min. I cancelled the service a few days after I finally got the device. 6 months later they are still charging me for a device I already returned. Now they expect me to pay 800 for a cancellation fee for something I only had a few days and wasn't happy with.

há 2 semanas

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are truly disappointed to hear about your frustrating experience. If there is anything outstanding that still needs to be resolved and you need assistance, please email us at: [email protected]

Rose
Personal Trainer, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários

Reliable

3,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall a very helpful community of customer service reps with a product that seems stable and secure.

Vantagens:

Verizon is a well established business that has been around a long time. This gives credit to their name and products. Customer service is very good and all representatives have always been very cordial.

Desvantagens:

Although just a trial use I still like it well enough to possibly change over.

há 4 semanas

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're happy to hear you are finding value in our product and services. We would like to learn more about your success with Reveal. If you would like to continue the conversation, please email us at: [email protected]

marius

1,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Very disappointed and never I will use them

nothing Pro just Cons because of there services

Desvantagens:

Do not use them They lie a lot and after if you want to cancel your contract they say you have a 4 years contract after no comunication from there side Also they lie about can be associate with amazon but is a big he deck to connect your live map with Amazon. Guys be careful with them before you will do a contract.

há 3 semanas

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are disappointed to hear about your experience and we apologize for the frustration. We'd like to offer some assistance offline if you still need it. Please email us at: [email protected]

Caity
Executive Project Coordinator, EUA
Construção, 51-200 funcionários

Customer Service Nonexistent

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall it has been very frustrating to work with VerizonConnect. They seem to have no urgency when it comes to fixing issues and complaints/concerns from their customers. They tend to not respond to emails and do not value communication with the customer. It has become very obvious that they do not communicate internally between their various departments. It feels as if each of their departments are completely separate companies that don't get on the same page with one another. Maybe this review will finally get someone to respond to our emails. It has been over a month of us not being able to pay our initial invoice because they have not gotten us the proper documentation we need in order to pay. Out billing department consistently has tried to reach out to them to get this information and to connect with they billing department but nobody has responded to any of the requests. I wouldn't be surprised if they now charge us a late fee even though we have been actively trying to pay.

Vantagens:

The actual software seems to be working well with our fleet. My scheduling department has been testing this software out on a handful of our work trucks for the past few months and now want to install it for our entire fleet (30-40 or so trucks) so that would suggest that the software works, and is easy enough to use and worth the money.

Desvantagens:

The customer service at VerizonConnect. I can go weeks waiting for an email back from their team. It has been confirmed with their various departments that they do not communicate with each other internally so each of the departments I have had to interact with has had no idea what was going on / what issues were caused by their fellow departments. For example, the sales team got our business and sent us our contract to sign. We signed and paid for the services and sent it back. Over a month goes by of not hearing from them. I sent multiple requests for an update on the process and had no luck hearing back from anyone. Once they finally responded they gave me the contact information for some representative we had never heard of. I immediately reached out and a week goes by and I never heard back. Skip to another MONTH later and the product is finally installed. Apparently, their sales rep stopped being concerned with our contract and his response to our frustration with how long this all took and our disappointment in the lack of communication was to put blame on a different department and say it was all out of his control. Their customer service team / sales team said that this is something that "doesn't happen" (i.e. the lack of responding, the long wait time, the confusion between their departments) but similar situations have happened TWO MORE TIMES since then.

Jay
Jay
Vice President, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários

Dipping Your Toe into the Abyss of Digital Transformation

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It is a phenomenal step towards a digital environment for the under served home services sector. Implementing Verizon Connect Work is a step in the right direction! At the end of the day Verizon is a telecom company and looking to upsell their products into your business.

Vantagens:

I love the fact that Verizon Connect focuses on the technologically under served realm of the home services market. These business's technology initiatives take a hard stop at email and spreadsheets. When implemented and used correctly, Verizon Connect Work (formerly Fleetmatics WORK) can bring to the surface revenue opportunities that business owners and stakeholders were oblivious to. Being typically their first go at new technology, Verizon Connect Work is usually welcome because of the ease of implementation and use. The technology is priced right and the ROI is enormous! The ROI stems from getting off the paper, chalkboards, notepads and alleviating lost invoices. At the end of the day the software is the home service industries first step towards digital transformation in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Desvantagens:

In response to Verizon Connect Work being described by former users as "A Starter Software" or "Technology Training Wheels", there is high churn being there are more robust softwares that encompass the entire life of a work order. With out mentioning any software company names, Verizon Connect Work's book of business is on a mass exodus to other players. To add, their is limited to zero customer support and the buying process wasn't very enjoyable.

Shawn
Fleet Administration Manager, EUA
Papel e produtos florestais, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

We Cried out for Help a Long Time

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Since we switched to ELD, absolute kaaos and mayhem. Sold us a product that wouldn't work with 2019 Kenworth. Our tablets were outdated, salesman never checked. We had to purchase $$$ tablets. The HOS violations report didn't work for 8 months. Vehicles we asked to be removed stayed in since 2016 (3 years). Could not provide a cable for a 2019 Kenworth for over 6 months. We were literally forced to go to a competitor. Our account rep was absolutely horrible. The fellow we got at the end was nice, but it was too late by then.

Vantagens:

We liked Fleetmatics. We liked that power units and trailers could go on one page. We liked the reports the program offered. The Irish were friendly, and easy to work with. They were always knowledgeable, and helpful.

Desvantagens:

The tablets lost connection with the truck in no cell service areas. Verizon never announced updates. When updates occurred, they would interfere (take presidence) over the logbook in use, blocking drivers from logging in/out from breaks, and creating excessive unassigned miles. The gps would say 195 miles when we travelled 12 miles, not accurate. A vehicle we did not own showed up in our fleet. Vin numbers and vehicle data came up missing. Very unpredictable and inaccurate data. Portions of the program were inop for long periods of time. Notifications for events occurring in the future, how does that happen? Techs support not all on the same page as far as procedure when we called in. Some fixed things, others said there was no fix. Clearly not all trained, and the gap is huge. Some were argumentative.

Robin
CEO/Director, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11-50 funcionários

Verizon Connect Autorenewal sham

Comentários: Awful.

Vantagens:

I'm too disturbed by the customer service to comment positively about the software

Desvantagens:

We had been with Fleetmatics/Verizon Connect for 12 years. We rec'd little support though a couple of years back, a sales rep called to have us sign a new contract with an annual autorenewal. This November we were researching Fleet tracking options and called F/VC to find out when our contract was up. We were told at the end of January so mid-December, we reached out to them to tell them that we weren't going to renew (we found another provider with more services and lower prices) and asked what we needed to do. The man who introduced himself as our "Customer Success Partner" told me that our contract requires 60 days notification so we were stuck through Jan 2020. I explained that we hadn't been informed that when we called. He sent me a copy of the contract and told me "too bad" that my company should understand who it is doing business with. He said in no uncertain terms we were locked in through Jan 2020. I asked to speak to his manager but was told she was out of the office but well aware so if I called her the next day, I wouldn't have any better success. I did a search on New York State law and learned that a contract w/ autorenewal needing notice of more than 30 days requires the vendor to notify the signee of their renewal timing by certified mail (or in person) betwn 15-30 days of the deadline or it's not enforceable. Within 24 hours I received confirmation that the contract will terminated this January and not the following!

Ashley
Executive Assistant, EUA
Atacadistas, 51-200 funcionários

Incompetent Customer Service

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: If you can find another company that has good coverage, choose them. I never had these kinds of issues before Verizon took over.

Vantagens:

The software is user friendly and once you have the hang of it, it's easy to navigate the site as well as manage different locations and their vehicles as well. The reporting comes in handy as well.

Desvantagens:

The customer service is terrible. Ever since Verizon Connect took over Fleetmatics, it's all gone down hill drastically. While everyone I have talked with is very polite, they never seem to be able to discern between two different cases, can never send out the necessary parts as requested, even after they have said it will all be taken care of and they will ship out in no time. Just today, I called about a specific case number and wanted to make sure the parts needed for an install had shipped and would make it for our appointment on Monday, as we had not received them. The woman I spoke with could not find anything regarding the parts having shipped or not. She then said she found where they had arrived but that was for an entirely different case number. This was a situation where I already had to reschedule the install due to not having parts shipped as they said they would. So here we are, third time around and hopefully third times the charm. Unfortunately, this is the same story on each separate occasion when we need installs completed. I fully intend on trying to reach someone at a higher level to find out the reason behind this level of incompetency.

JoAnna
Office Manager, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 11-50 funcionários

Unkept Promises

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's a scheduling software that started on an internet base and tried to go to mobile and has failed in my opinion. They will roped us in with promises that they didn't keep. This is why we decided to leave.

Vantagens:

I loved how easy it was to navigate and filter to find the invoice/ticket/customer that I needed really fast. I loved how I could keep whatever information I needed with customized info boxes. Dispatching out to Employees was easy and the old App for the Techs out in the field could do many things. IT worked great on the desktop end.

Desvantagens:

When we 1st signed on we were promised that the program would keep track of our inventory. We are a HVAC business and we have a lot of parts to keep track of. It wasn't working great when we started and the old app was ok with it. Then they Upgraded and had a new App and they completely trashed the inventory program and didn't tell us. Since we are located with lots of country and rural areas we were told that the app can work offline and update the main programs once it got back in data range. This has never worked properly and my Techs were calling me to update their tickets because the app wasn't working. The New App upgrade came everything went downhill. Techs could no longer create their own jobs (and we have Techs for on-call weekends) Techs could no longer show discounts to the customers on the invoice. The app still didn't work out in rural areas. It doesn't not work very well on the Mobile end. Everytime I had Customer service on the line they tried their best, but since everything that we as a company needed they couldn't provide we didn't want to stay with them.

Carlos
owner, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2-10 funcionários

Contract renewal

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Everything was good till I try to get in contact with my account manager, I was placed on a phone call with a rep, because I was offered a better price on another company so I called to see if Verizon could have giving me a better price to increase my units. This was not possible because the only do this when the contract it about to expired, I remember that I had a contract, but my calculation it should had expired well it's not the case happen that I have sign up for 3 years renewable automatic 3 MORE YEARS if you don't provide then with a request on writing to be place on file till the end of your contract, but as per the rep I could buy my full contract, Well my advice to you is BE careful with this contract because it do not make sense to have a contract after you had comply with the first 3 YEARS 36 MONTH!

Vantagens:

Software is good it do a good job but read your contract.

Desvantagens:

It refresh over 90 seconds most of the time.

Norma
Fleet Manager, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 201-500 funcionários

Truck Tracking made easy

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Like i said before very useful tool to help keep your workers from driving to fast or reckless.

Vantagens:

its easy to use to locate a truck. I really like the feature where i can get directions to a truck it is such a useful tool.

Desvantagens:

i don't like that its so hard for me to pull a report from the data. I just want to be able to pull a spread sheet that will have the information in one place for each truck. like for it to read simple not have to look everywhere for it For Example DATE:, Trk #,Engine on:,Stop Time:,Idle Time:,Travel Time:,Distance(mile),Start/End Time,VIOLATIONS 6/1/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING 6/2/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING 6/3/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING 6/4/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING Because right now i have to read the whole report look minute by minute to get to the end of the report for that information. I think this way would be way easier for me to get & pull the data i need. Plus i have to go through the replay to see if there were any speeding or braking violations with what the speed is with how fast the where going. Looking forward to maybe seeing this happen.

Terry
Operations Manager, Austrália
Maquinário, 11-50 funcionários

Avoid

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: Look at other tracking systems. Verizon is another headache you don't need!

Vantagens:

The features and ease of the program are great, one of the best.

Desvantagens:

The customer service is horrendous. 12 months after we signed up we wanted to get additional units added and had to repeatedly contact them and ask for this to happen for 3 months. The trackers in several of our tractors weren't tracking correctly, the status was reading as though the machine was in idle or stopped most of the day but the tracking icon would jump around the work area (over multiple km's) in this status. I tried resolving this with there support team but was told there was no fault with the system, the machines aren't operating. About 2 years into using the system we wanted to add further units, after 6 months of trying to get this done plus the issues with the tractors we decided to switch to another tracking company. Because we still had 6 months to run on our 3 year contract we continued to pay the monthly fee. When the 3 year contract expired the terms were the monthly fee would reduce because the hardware was paid off. This didn't occur, the same fee continued to be direct debited from our account. We tried multiple times to contact our account manager and his senior with no response to fix up the over charging plus close the account. We had to go to the bank to get the transactions blocked.

Steven
Automotive Technology Instructor/Fleet Manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Basically, a very good product. I highly recommend that you consider it for your fleet management.

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Allows me to spend less time on fleet management and more time on other duties. Allows for driver accountability. Before we used manual logs to write in mileage. There were many gaps. Vehicles would be driven 100s of miles with no documentation of where they had been. We were also able to identify dangerous driving habits (90+ mph with a vehicle load of students!). We use it to provide dynamic routing to pickup students that have had their off-site schedule change. Finally, I have a good handle on maintenance and vehicles are serviced on time, because I can plan ahead. We even use it to track car washings. Training is great, customer service has always help me out in that regard.

Desvantagens:

There is no way to easily display current mileage. You must go into the edit vehicle function to display current mileage. There is no way to display the mileage of the vehicle during a trip. It will display the mileage traveled during the trip but not the actual vehicle odometer reading. Not a huge deal, but there are times where it might be useful (forgot to write down mileage of service that I performed in-house). Calculated mileage will drift over time, sometimes by a few hundred miles, so you should be adjusting about once a month by comparing actual vehicle mileage with program calculated. Add a driver as user is challenging if driver is not defined as a user first. Customer service is usual great, but it took me almost a month to get additional fobs last time.

Sandy
CFO, EUA
Atacadistas, 51-200 funcionários

Tacking vehicles

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We bought it for e-logs, and tracking vehicles. Difficult for users to easily use.

Vantagens:

I can fined all my vehicles when I need to.

Desvantagens:

Integration with other software isn't very easy. Also, administration is not as intuitive as it should be. Difficult to find what I am looking for, and can't always save something if I don't have complete info.

Larry
President/CFO, EUA
Automação industrial, 11-50 funcionários

BEWARE of the Details Before you buy - Does not Interface with Quickbooks Well

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Right now we are paying for the monthly as when you sign up they say " there is no stopping the payment". However, you can't see where it is going to really work, or not, until it starts getting implemented. We were "gun ho" when we started as it was "completely customizable". We test drove a system last year and ditched it because the invoice could be sent to the technicians email for data mining. They promised to make sure it didn't happen with this one and sure enough the day we started none of the pricing showed up for parts and the email feature was enabled. That means they wasted our time in the multiple data gathering sessions to set it up. WE HAVE ASKED FOR A CANCELLATION BUT WERE TOLD THEY DO NOT DO THIS AND THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE WHOLE YEAR.

Vantagens:

Great for the Field guys as they like the photos and dispatch features. The details get out to them faster and they can start from home to the first calls for the day. Turn by turn directions are great if all your site locations are set up.

Desvantagens:

The interface with Quickbooks is one way with parts. Changes in prices in Quickbooks have to be hand entered in both systems. We were told we would not want to use the Quickbooks after using there software. That is code words for "It doesn't work well" with Quickbooks. The time to generate an invoice is twice as long for the invoicer. The time from the techs has to be hand transferred to the invoice. There is no automatic calc from field to invoice because "they don't want to be responsible" for the techs pushing the wrong start/stop times. The time savings given in the sales pitch is diminished by the lost productivity in maintaining pricing and transferring times. Also the techs can alter the time they actually start and stop so forget using it to prove in any court when they actually arrived. For those of us managing technicians there is just as much chance for time abuse using this system. In the day of SQL database interfaces they are missing the boat in a fully integrated system. Every answer to our objections was to have us place a comment on a link button for the "developers" somewhere in the UK to "consider".

Joseph
Dispatcher, EUA
Construção, 51-200 funcionários

Verizon Connect Review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Route Optimization. Traffic is everywhere is constant here in Massachusetts. I can then determine the best route.

Vantagens:

I like how I can see all of the trucks on the map. I can hover over one of the icons and it will tell me where they are, how fast they going and who is driving. It also tells me how long they have idleing. I am constantly using the "Find Nearest" option as well, this gives the ability to tell customers exactly when the truck will be arriving on site. Overall We are happy with this platform.

Desvantagens:

The replay option. I dislike this feature. One reason being I have to watch the whole thing if I just need to see how long the last run took. On the timeline bar below I want to be able to slide that to whatever time frame I need to watch.

Mike
Operations Manager, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

The technology and product work reasonably well. The information is an asset to managing the fleet

Vantagens:

The software is relatively intuitive....which is good because the customer support is the worst I have EVER experienced with any product! If you enjoy figuring things out on your own, you will really love this product. You can make it work for you with a little experimentation and some extra time invested.

Desvantagens:

The customer support is non existent. They have a lot of nice people answering the phone that are very sorry for your troubles...."someone" will get back to you within 24 hours. Unfortunately when they get back to you they are unable to assist you so they will elevate your issue to the tier 2 rep. The tier 2 rep will then get back with you in 24 hours. The tier 2 rep will likely be unable to help you...but they are also very nice, courteous folks who are sincerely sorry for your issue. The tier 2 rep will elevate it to a high priority and you will be contacted within 24 hours. The high priority rep will email you and ask if you have completed the proper documentation and send the forms to you....these will be the same forms you received and completed prior to this whole cycle beginning. Save the original forms so you can just resend it. It will save you time. I am sure by now you get the point...I have waited well over 6 weeks to get a device installed in a vehicle for fleet expansion. This has happened on more than one occasion. At present I am looking for another vendor who has equivalent technology with a matching suite of genuine customer service. My advice would be that you continue to look elsewhere and see what you can find before you are trapped in a 24 hour service cycle!

adam
Operations manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Poor customer support and follow through

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Customer support is awful. We started with fleetmatics in 2016 with 9 total trucks in our fleet. Once Verizon took over, i noticed the customer support took a nose dive and has never been the same. The sales reps take days or weeks to reply to voicemail and emails, or don't respond at all. We downsized to 8 trucks, and we are still being billed for 9 trucks, despite our sales rep guaranteeing me it has been rectified. I have reached out countless times to accounting, sales reps and nothing has been done. The rep instructed me to sign up for another contract and the 9th unit will fall off our plan. Yet, we are still invoiced for 8 total units. Each month we short pay by one unit, and its extremely frustrating to deal with this when Verizon is supposed to streamline our operations. Perhaps leaving negative feedback will prompt a manager to finally reach out to me and fix this once and for all. Not happy and would'nt recommend their service to any other motor carriers! Im on the verge of terminating our agreement and switching to Samsara! ab

Vantagens:

Running reports on harsh events, speeding, cornering very easy.

Desvantagens:

Hours of service functions difficult to monitor. often times our drivers will see something on their tablet such as in their rest period, but on my end they still appear on duty. The ELD customer service hotline is always on point to help our drivers, and lead the way in support. If only the sales reps could do the same!