Avaliações do Campaigner

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Campaigner

Ferramentas avançadas de marketing por e-mail para empresas de médio e grande porte, para criar conexões pessoais com os clientes.

Saiba mais sobre o Campaigner

Exibindo 214 avaliações

Kristi D.
Interactive Marketing Manager
Arquitetura e planejamento, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/09/2018

"Use What You Know"

Comentários: We send a weekly email to 40k users and this program has worked for us for the last 8 years.

Vantagens: This program was already in use when I joined the company and the learning curve was minimal. It has all the standard templates, contacts, and reports that you would need. Every time I have called customer service, they have been helpful.

Desvantagens: Working with the templates can be really finicky. It can be difficult to get it to do what you want at times. It is also not as user friendly as MailChimp, for instance. Their reporting is there but you have to do click more time to get to it and comparing email sends can be annoying the way it's laid out.

por j2 Global em 15/10/2018

Hi Kristi,
Thank you for leaving a review of Campaigner.

We are happy to hear that the platform works well for you and your team. We also appreciate th feedback you provided and have passed it along to our product team.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Avaliado em 18/09/2018
Nabeel A.
IT Manager
Hotelaria, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2019

"Campaigner Vs Stream Send"

Comentários: It is a bit difficult for me to do forward for an old e-mail. I had to copy the e-mail and do a lot of steps which was not the case before when I was using Stream Send

Vantagens: The interface looks more attractive than Stream Send one

Desvantagens: E-mail forward not an easy process comparing with Stream Send

Hello Nabeel,

Thank you for this feedback, it allows us to hear directly from our customer base which is always very important for us.

Happy to hear that you like our user interface! We do have a very simple way of forwarding emails to other destinations and can show you anytime, please send us a message about it at your leisure.

• Avaliado em 20/08/2019
Scott W.
Administrator
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2018

"Much to be desired"

Comentários: We understand Campainer is not just an email program, but they don't seem very interested in our suggestions along the way. It's disappointing that in all these years, there hasn't been any kind of redesign for ease of use. At what we are being charged monthly; we are likely going to shop around and see if there is something better matched for our needs, and priced more competitively.

Vantagens: We use it for simple email blasts to our neighborhood association. We don't use it for marketing campaigns, so therefore do not have the need for some of the functionality available with Campaigner. For our needs it works.

Desvantagens: Ease of use. It is not intuitive, and they haven't done any kind of software or GUI redesign since we started using it (6+ years ago).
Making a template should be a lot easier than it is: Creating and editing templates has a lot of old graphic (frames?) technology that makes for a frustrating experience when trying to line up text blocks with headers, footers and images.
Writing an email with attachments should be easier. Having to upload a file/image to the media library, and then importing it into your email is a lot of steps. Instead, allow a person to add a file/image to an email note in the same simple fashion as any other email client works: add a paper clip button and allow us to select the file to add to the note. That seems like it should have been done a long time ago.
Also, if you accidentally remove a person from an email list, you have to call up Campaigner support to get it fixed; you can't manually fix it yourself. Very annoying.

por j2 Global em 15/10/2018

Hi Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to review the platform.

We appreciate the feedback you provided in regard to the platform and have passed the feedback on to our product team. If you have any additional issues or questions please feel free to let us know.

• Avaliado em 10/09/2018
Joanne W.
Executive Assistant
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/08/2019

"Love the Editing Feature"

Comentários: At first, this was not a very intuitive software for me but your customer support has always been available to answer my questions and assist me.

Vantagens: I like the ease of the editing feature. It allows me to preview my campaign and click on the links to make sure they work. It is very easy to navagiate.

Desvantagens: I wish there was a way for me to tell how many emails I was sending to the moment I send it - I select from multiple lists for each campaign and would like to have a counter available so I can choose the correct lists. We are limited to 100,000 / month so I usually do 2 campaigns of 50,000. This feature would be helpful.

Hi Joanne,

Very happy to hear that you love the editor, we really appreciate this feedback.

Also, as for your enhancement suggestion I am definitely going to pass this along to our product managers.

Best regards,

Louise A.
Office Admin
Imobiliárias, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/08/2019

"Things I feel should change"

Vantagens: I like that you can send to multiple agents at one time.

Desvantagens: The program is not as easy to navigate as the previous "Streamsend" was. There are too many steps to take before you actually send your flyer. I am pretty computer savvy, so if I'm having trouble, I wonder how many others are??

Hello Louise,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, this is a great help to us so that we can continue to make improvement for our users.

Wishing you all the best,

Dave I.
Web Designer
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2019

"Good value for the money"

Comentários: The experience has been more or less good. The times I have needed to contact customer support, they have been amazingly responsive and helpful.

Vantagens: I prefer the full editor approach to creating our newsletter emails. It makes it easy to copy information from our website to the newsletter. The sending out of draft message is easy, as is the eventual scheduling of the newsletter.

Desvantagens: The count of our current mailing list is not displayed in a useful manner. I believe it is reporting the entire size of the list, not just the number of active subscribers. It makes our list appear much larger than it really is.

por j2 Global em 16/07/2020

Hello Dave and thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We would love to work with you on your reporting to ensure the data that you are viewing is as optemized as possible for your needs. Please reach out anytime. - Carlos

Kathryn W.
Director of Marketing
Editoras, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2019

"I like the idea of this, but not easy to use"

Comentários: It's been neutral. We were a Streamsend customer before they were bought out. I like the price but everything else is really not intuitive.

Vantagens: Cost is the biggest pro for this software. It's much cheaper than their competitors and I like that you don't have to pay per contact.

Desvantagens: I have a really hard time getting emails to appear properly as coded. The campaigner system seems to manipulate or change things that shouldn't be changed. It also seems to have a good bit of bugs in it.

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for your honest review of Campaigner, this kind of feedback is extremely valuable to us.

We have since made major improvements to our email editor, and have made the addition of our new Drag and Drop editor which enables all users to create beautiful and mobile responsive email designs in minutes.

We would love the opportunity to show you the changes and improvements we have made, please reach out to us anytime.

Chitta ranjan D.
Digital Marketing Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 04/01/2019

"Campaigner an Average Email Marketing Tool"

Comentários: Used campaigner for one of our e-commerce client, though initially it was good but finally moved to Listrak as it provides better support & features.

Vantagens: I have used campaigner earlier for Email Marketing campaigns. Though it’s easy to use and set up but limited features. Workflow to send automated emails is one of the best features in this tool. You can create segments easily to send more targeted emails.

Desvantagens: Customer service is not that good, sometimes we also found issues during login. It also never worked well in all browsers. Price is also comparatively high If you compare other tools with similar features.

por j2 Global em 07/07/2020

Hello Chitta Ranjan, I just wanted to thank you for your valuable feedback. The information you have presented here enables us to craft a better SaaS for all of our customers, past, present and future. I am happy to report that much of the cons you have presented have long been addressed. Should you ever wish to use Campaigner again, we would be happy to have you back and show you everything new. Best regards.

• Avaliado em 04/01/2019
Ellyn R.
Owner & Designer
  • Avaliado em 30/05/2018

"I've been using campaigner for about 3 years total, creating campaigns for a client"

Vantagens: Using it for custom coded emails has been very straightforward and allows for serious customization.

Desvantagens: wish there was a way to change the subject line without having to go to a different screen. Seriously, little nit-picky thing.

por j2 Global em 18/06/2018

Hi Ellyn,
Thanks for providing us with a review. We are happy to hear that your platform is easy to use.

We also appreciate the feedback about the subject line and have passed it along to the product team.

If you have any questions in the future please do not hesitate to let us know.

• Avaliado em 30/05/2018
Andreas L.
Sr. Vice President
Telecomunicações, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/12/2018

"Campaigner - In my toolbox for best in class"

Comentários: Allowed us to A/B and create easy Autoresponders to communicate to our channel partners in teh telecom industry.

Vantagens: We have used different newsletter services and Campaigner was really simple to set up, upload our contacts and create our first newsletter. Metrics are built in and it is really reliable in getting your emails through many of the spam filters.

Desvantagens: Pricing can be higher than other competing email marketing services.

por j2 Global em 24/01/2019

Hi Andreas,
Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We are happy to hear things are going well for you.

We also appreciate your feedback, if you have any additional comments please do let us know.

Thanks
The Campaigner Team

• Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Dj K.
Director of Business Development and Marketing
Serviços jurídicos, 13-50 funcionários

"Design with functionality"

Comentários: We are able to automate a portion of our sales process and reach a lot more possible clients in a short amount of time. We are also able to send visually appealing email campaigns to current clients.

Vantagens: The reason I chose to use Campaigner over all of the other email marketing software companies is because it allowed me to have the option to fully design the email by writing code, but also gave me the ability to design the email using templates and other built in design tools.

Desvantagens: One thing that I would change is to make sending reoccurring emails to different lists easier. I find that I wind up copying previous emails just so I can assign a new list of recipients.

Hi DJ,

Thanks very much for leaving this feedback for Campaigner, it helps us to understand better what your experience has been like and what your needs are.

I am happy to hear that our full email editor meets your satisfaction, we wanted to give our users the full freedom of full HTML customization but also have it easy to switch back and forth from the WYSIWYG.

In regards to your reoccurring campaigns that require different lists, I believe I have a good solution for this. We would simply need to create copies of all reoccurring campaigns which require different lists, edit accordingly and schedule them out.

Also, we have the ability to use dynamic segmentation and dynamic content. Certain recipients see content which is tailored to them based upon which segment they belong to. It's a really great way to design and send one email which meets the needs of a diverse base of subscribers. We would be happy to show you more, reach out anytime.

Gurpreet K.
Pesquisa de mercado, 51-200 funcionários

"Easy to use!"

Comentários: Any time I've had questions or issues with Campaigner, Customer Support has been able to help. Whether it was a temporary power outage that prevented invites from being delivered to providing the domain/ip to prevent invites from being sent to junk mail. Campaigner makes good to deliver on their promises. I don't dread having to reach out to Customer Support because I know Campaigner will help me every time.

Vantagens: Being able to pull up old invites and using them as a foundation for new projects makes working on Campaigner very easy. The customization options are not limited and allow me to create unique invites and format them based on project specific needs. The reporting tool is extremely helpful and creating internal reports has never been easier with the stats breakdown (i.e. clicked, opened, delivered, etc.). Overall, a great product and much easier to use than other similar platforms.

Desvantagens: I don't always receive test invites. I might get it once in a while but end up always having to send out an actual invite to myself or team member so that I can view what my recipients will see.

Hey Gurpreet,

Thanks for this amazing review of Campaigner! Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and helps us to become better.

Happy to hear that you like the ease of use and our reporting capabilities. In regards to any delivery concerns, we can definitely address this anytime with our dedicated Postmaster team.

Please reach out to us anytime.

Sheren Z.
Marketing Coordinator
Imobiliárias, 13-50 funcionários

"Commercial Real Estate"

Vantagens: I like the thought that was put into the little details such as, being able to put in a subject to any email link when linking to an image or text. I appreciate that because our Constant Contact account is very complicated when adding a subject to an email link.

Desvantagens: It's a little complicated to use. I've had multiple issues adding and changing minor things to the blast. Sometimes you add a photo and boom its huge and you have to get in there and minimize it; sometimes you have to minimize the width and not the length. It's not as user friendly as Constant contact. The functionality of constant contact is very straightforward and consistent. For example, if you need to add an image somewhere to your blast, just drag the image icon to the area of choice; if you want to add a button, then just drag the button to where you like. We currently use both CC and campaigner and had thought of switching to campaigner which is why we started testing it out but cannot because we are very busy and need to be able to move through setting things up quickly. That's the thing holding us back from switching.

Hi Sheren,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback about your experience with Campaigner.

I am very happy to be able to address some of the points that you brought up about ease of design by letting you know about our new Drag and Drop editor with which you will have access to a plethora of templates to select from, but also the ability to customize the size position, etc of everything which is added. The best thing about it, in my opinion, is that each design produced in the Drag and Drop editor is always completely mobile responsive.

We would be happy to show you more about it anytime, it is enabled for all accounts.

Jillian P.
Director of Marketing and Operations
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/08/2019

"review"

Comentários: i've used campaign through fire engine red as an end user, as well as a re-seller at platformq education. both experiences have been "meh". it does what we need it to do, but we run into small bugs and quirks that are annoying, the admin screen and the reporting aren't great, and the email templates are difficult to customize. i've had mixed experiences with various members on the customer service team. our old customer service rep was great. since then its been downhill.

Vantagens: Simple is better, so that makes it easy for non-experienced users to learn.

Desvantagens: The email builder can be buggy sometimes, and I've found dynamic segments to be unreliable.

por j2 Global em 07/07/2020

Hi Jillian, just wanted to reach out to thank you for your review of Campaigner, this kind of feedback is extremely valuable to us. We are constantly working to improve our product to ensure that it meets the standards of our clients such as yourself, and would love the opportunity to discuss your segmentation further to ensure it is as optimized as possible to suit your BU's needs. We have also released new templates in our new Drag and Drop editor which has the ability to create responsive and well-designed emails in minutes. I will be happy to go over these things further with you anytime.

• Avaliado em 23/08/2019
Meghan R.
Brand Manager
Bens de consumo, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2019

"Campaigner review"

Comentários: We use campaigner to send all of our consumer facing emails. We recently starting using the responsive design templates for a small segment of our emails but have found it challenging to recreate the brand look we strive for. But the customer support has been great for troubleshooting and problem solving.

Vantagens: The one on one customer support is great. It's nice to have support for reporting, strategy and functionality questions.

Desvantagens: The platform itself is not the most user friendly. The toolbar at the top is dated - the icons aren't intuitive - and sometimes there are weird bugs (can't click to unbold text, font colors won't load, text won't align properly, etc.)

por j2 Global em 16/06/2020

Hello Meghan! Very happy to hear that your interactions with one on one support have been helpful and positive, this kind of feedback is really nice to have. Also, thank you for your feedback in regards to the platform as this kind of information is very helpful from a product standpoint. There have been many improvements made recently with the new drag and drop email editor, you will see the option to use this when creating your email designs. We sincerely hope that helps address some of the concerns that you voiced.

• Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Carina S.
Artigos de luxo e joias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/04/2018

"I have been using campaigner for about 10 years and my experience is always good, tech support great"

Comentários: nothing really

Vantagens: great tech support! I probably would have gone to another service but your text support is so good - I love the fact that I can talk to a real person, I don't have to wait on hold forever and they are always kind, even when I am not such a tech savvy person, they are still patient and helpful.

Desvantagens: the interface is a bit PC, in that I mean it's not very intuitive, it's not visually pleasing, which I think if you want to show people how to send out well-designed pleasing emails to their customer it should be more graphically interesting. I completely create my own emails and I do not use any of your templates because they are not designed well.

por j2 Global em 04/05/2018

Hi Carina,
Thank you for taking the time to review our platform.

We love all the feedback and have passed it along to our team.

If you have any questions feel free to let us!

• Avaliado em 16/04/2018
Diana L.
Director of Operations
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários

"Easy to use"

Vantagens: Campaigner is easy to use and relatively inexpensive compared to other database marketing tools out there.

Desvantagens: Seems slightly outdated. Constant Contact's dashboard seems more updated and easier to use but it's more expensive.

Hello Diana,

Thank you very much for your feedback, this helps us to understand our customers better and gives us valuable info that we need in order to continue to make improvements of our product. We have made some major improvements to the UI, I hope they have improved your overall experience.

Andrew I.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Petróleo e energia, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/05/2019

"Long time user"

Comentários: Campaigner is a reliable and flexible software that has allowed us to grow our e-marketing campaigns.

Vantagens: We have been using Campaigner for about a decade and it has been a reliable and user-friendly software. They have worked to keep the upgrading the functionality over the years.

Desvantagens: The reporting on clicks is very painful and manual. I'd really like to the ability to download a report that shows me who clicked on the campaign and the name of the link they clicked on with all the contact details. At the moment, we spend hours manually doing this.

por j2 Global em 04/06/2019

Hi Andrew,
Thanks so much for the review and thank you for being a loyal customer.

Your feedback on reporting has been reported to our product team.

If you have any additional questions or comments you would like to share please do let us know.

Thanks so much
The Campaigner Team

• Avaliado em 03/05/2019
Amanda T.
Pesquisa de mercado, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses

"Quick and Easy to Use!"

Comentários: We crossed over from another platform Streamsend, and the integration was very seamless. Was able to pick-up Campaigner pretty quickly with minimal support. Overall, thumbs-up. I enjoy this platform more then the former.

Vantagens: There is a great feature which I have not found on other platforms whereby you can upload lists separately and still send them as a part of the same campaign. Re-sending campaigns is also very simple. User-friendly for first time users.

Desvantagens: There should be a legend for mail merge fields that shows if they are valid/ working and what they are mapped to. One of my campaigns did not send one time because I had incorrectly labelled the mail merge field and I could not figure it out.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate this kind of feedback. I hope that our support team was able to help you with your merge fields, we try to ensure they are as user friendly as possible. If you need to reach out to us for further help with this please feel free to do so anytime.

Lisa R.
Program Coordinator
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2019

"Great Way to Stay in Touch with Customers"

Comentários: This was an easy and cost effective way to get promotions and information to our clients. It allows us to get updated information in an easy way.

Vantagens: This is an easy way to keep in contact with our customers. It's easy to see who did or didn't open an email so that we aren't bothering the ones that already did! Very easy to use and manage contacts and lists. Like that you can schedule when you want an email to go out so that you can load and manage ahead of time.

Desvantagens: Occasionally I will get a bounced email and when I try to find them in a list, it doesn't come up.

por j2 Global em 16/07/2020

Hi Lisa, thank you very much for this valuable feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us. In regards to your bounced email, I believe we can solve this. Please reach out to us anytime.

Sarah N.
Admin Assistant
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários

"Campaigner Review"

Comentários: We love how we can easily, mass contact all of our contacts with Campaigner. It is quick, easy, and very user friendly. You can preview and edit your email blast before you send it out, saving us from being inefficient.
One of our staff just started using it, and is very comfortable using it because it is so user friendly and easy to use.

Vantagens: I love how easy it is to use. You can easily search to see if the contact email is already in your mailing lists. We are able to have multiple lists to serve our needs. I love how you can use the back button to go back to what you were working on.

Desvantagens: I dislike how sometimes you get an error stating that the attachment is too big, when in fact it is not. Often times, if you restart your email blast with the same attachment it will work, it is just a glitch in the system. But other than that, we are very pleased with the software.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks very much for your wonderful feedback of Campaigner, and that you find it to be very user friendly. This is definitely one of our top priorities for our users.

In regards to the attachment issue you desctibed, we would love to look into this further and hope that you follow up with us.

Thanks very much,

Kevin W.
Web Technical Support/Developer
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/08/2019

"simple, easy yet powerful Email Marketing system"

Comentários: It is a great email marketing tool. Our organization have been using campaigner for years.

Vantagens: - efficient and easy to use Web User Interface
- flexible and customizible fields in addition to the standard fields set
- Restful API integrations with wide ranges of system coverage
- reports of email campaign's results

Desvantagens: - multiple accounts in a organizational level not able to share contacts data set

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this valuable feedback, we greatly appreciate it.

I am happy to hear you like our API functionality and reporting features. We should be able to find a way to deliver the information you need to your other accounts, please reach out to our API team and we will be happy to help.

• Avaliado em 09/08/2019
Myles M.
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/05/2018

"Useful platform for contacting my clients and prospects"

Comentários: It helps my business keep in touch with my clients and with people who buy my services

Vantagens: Easy to use, functional. I was able to set up well with lots of help from customer service. Now I am familiar with it and I use it every 1-2 months. I don't believe in pounding people with emails every week. It's great to have the stats from the emails to see how the subject lines are working. I had some problems in the past with some of my lists but that was sorted out with help from sales and customer service.

Desvantagens: It's quite expensive for my small business. Probably need to prune down my databases. I have no idea how to do that and I am not sure if the contacts duplicate between different lists. I really don't have a lot of complaints about campaigner. I find the service way better than constant contact which was awful.

por j2 Global em 18/06/2018

Hi Myles,
Thanks so much for reviewing our platform.

We are excited to hear of your success with Campaigner.

Our platform does not add duplicate contacts to the add, it only counts it as one even if it appears in multiple lists. If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Avaliado em 04/05/2018
Kim L.
  • Avaliado em 12/09/2017

"I use campaigner to send multiple campaigns daily. Downtime is rare & customer service is excellent!"

Vantagens: Easy to use, statistics, copying campaigns, friendliness & knowledge of staff/support, I can insert a jpg file or create or copy & paste HTML

Desvantagens: I would like the ability to see what percentage of each of my lists opens each campaign so I can modify accordingly. Would like the sign up sheet to alphabetize areas so clients can easily pick which list they would like to be a part of.

por j2 Global em 15/09/2017

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the positive review. We are so pleased you are enjoying our service. We work hard to make sure every client receives personal attention and quick responses from our customer support team.

We appreciate the product feedback and have sent it over to the product team.

If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Avaliado em 12/09/2017
Michael G.
Consultant
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários

"Review"

Vantagens: It is relatively easy to use. The support has been good so far.

Desvantagens: Was a long time Streamsend user. When we were forced to migrate to Campaigner, we were told that nothing would change which was not true. We pay more than double for the same volume.

por j2 Global em 16/07/2020

Hi Michael and thank you very much for taking the time to come here and leave an honest review of your experience with Campaigner. I am happy to hear that our support team have been there for you. I would love to see if we can do anything about your package to ensure that you have the absolute best option to suit your needs. Please reach out anytime.

Warm regards,