Simplify Paperwork from the Field to Office

Richard C.
Director of Operations
Manutenção predial, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: GoFormz has saved us in shipping costs from our field crews since we now receive our forms the minute they are completed in the field instead of waiting for paperwork to come in the mail. Billing can now be continuous instead of weekly. The support team is fantastic and has always been available to help. So glad we chose GoFormz over some of the other mobile platforms we were looking at. GoFormz is a very polished app with a great web interface for office personnel to complete their jobs on time or ahead of schedule.

Vantagens: 1) Coming from paper, we did not have to rebuild forms, just import your paper form, make your fields, and deploy to the field.
2) Automation and populated database fields make mistakes a thing of the past.
3) If you have an issue, their support is fantastic. We ended up needing some pretty complex formulas for calculation and after a few trial and errors with their support, we had the calculations running.
4) Our work sometimes takes us out of cell phone coverage. With GoFormz's ability to download the form background, crews can continue to fill out paperwork as needed instead of when they get back in network coverage. When they get back in coverage area, open GoFormz and sync your data.
5) If a calculation can be done in Excel, more than likely GoFormz can do the same calculation.
6) The ability to start a form and transfer to another user for them to finish.
7) Having forms synced on the web for office personnel to complete their jobs as long as mobile app has cell phone coverage.
8) Our Account Manager is always there to help!

Desvantagens: Sometimes the app logs itself out and unless the user knows to log back in instead of quit, they will lose any unsynced forms. We had to find that out the hard way.

Great customer support and Easy to Use Product

Avaliado em 19/06/2019
Simone S.
Systems Manager
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We are able to complete forms in the field more effectively and receive this to be actioned in a more timely manner. This results in efficiencies in terms of

Vantagens: In initial reason for choosing Go Formz was based on the premise that we could produce forms electronically that looked like our documents created in our document management system. Other products are limited in that the template will look nothing like our corporate branded documents. Our experience since implementing Go Formz into the workplace has strengthened our satisfaction with this product. This product is continually being developed and improved in response to customer feedback. Further where technical issues have been experienced, often instigated from our end, the Go Formz team, lead by our Account Manager has been extremely responsive to say the least. We have remained informed throughout any issue and effective resolutions achieved. We also enjoy the regular newsletter update which provides us with informative tips, and improvements or additional functionality we may not implemented as yet.

Desvantagens: We would love to see version control to be implemented. Currently if a change to a template is made it will affect all current and previous forms. Ideally if a template is changed, all new forms created from this revised template would reflect the updated template, and all previous forms would remain unchanged. We understand that this is in the pipeline and evidence yet again of GoFormz's commitment to continual improvement and responding to customer feedback.

por GoFormz em 22/07/2019

Hi Simone, thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear our improvements have been helpful. We'll be sure to pass your version control feedback on to our product team. Thank you for choosing GoFormz, and please reach out at any time if we can help in any way.

Customers Delight

Avaliado em 23/01/2019
Craig A.
Business Owner
Serviços de Facilities, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The speed of transfer of a completed form(s) back to the office, with local storage/email and to the Cloud means the billing cycle and all of the supporting documentation to the customer has been improved from 21 days to 1 day.
Storage and retrieval of completed forms has saved significant back of house administration time, as well as a "proof of task completion" to the customer has really driven customer satisfaction. This satisfaction is due to the readable paperwork as well as a complete document set at works completion, signed by the customer representative.

Vantagens: To perform field services for a customer, there is an ever increasing requirement to complete and return customer created/defined paperwork for risk assessments as well as to prove that the work was conducted and signed off by a customers representative on site using their forms. Without the return of the customer paperwork at the time of invoicing the payment is either delayed or not approved. The ability to import, complete and return the customer forms is a key benefit. Transitioning field staff to GoFormz was very efficient as the paperwork, now digital on a tablet, was the same as the field were completing in manual forms, which at times was not returned in a legible or timely/efficient manner

Desvantagens: There is not a lot, not to like. There are always personal preferences in the creation of the templates, and methods to achieve an outcome. Recent changes to the management console template editor/creator have taken away a lot of the previous concerns.

por GoFormz em 27/02/2019

Hi Craig, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that GoFormz is helping your field teams. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time ¿ and thanks for choosing GoFormz!

Time Saver

Avaliado em 20/05/2019
Bruce M.
Operations Manager
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Go-Formz allows us to have instant feedback from the field in a legible easy to read form. I now have accurate documents that arrive in my in-box daily, no more waiting for the paperwork to "catch up" I am ahead of the paperwork every morning when I start my day.

Vantagens: The set up, while appears daunting, a few videos and a well timed phone call from Trent and I had the forms working just as well as the paper forms. The field technicians like that they can spend two minutes filling in a form and then it is sent to the office and in the correct persons hand in minutes, no more keeping track of them and getting to the office to turn in paperwork. This makes change orders a breeze, we can capture a signature of the person making the change, no more he said/she said! It also makes billing almost instant, they finish the job fill out the correct form and it is all ready to send to the customer, no waiting a week or so to get paperwork that is unreadable half the time!

Desvantagens: Difficult to come up with something I did not like, I guess at first it was a little difficult to get the hang of creating the forms, but that really only lasted an hour or so, if I can take a PDF and create a usable form in minutes, anyone can.

por GoFormz em 21/05/2019

Hi Bruce, thank you for the thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear mobile forms have helped your team simplify signature capture and expedite billing!

Mike D.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mineração e metais, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: We use GoFormz to capture data whilst performing condition assessments of mining assets including stackers, reclaimers and shiploaders. In the dark ages, this was managed using pen, paper and a camera followed by many hours in the office sorting through hundreds of images and dusty notes. After trialling many other options and using a competing software for a number of years we made the switch to GoFormz and have not looked back since. One of my favourite features is the WYSIWYG interface which enables the creation of professional reports and defect notifications in the field which can be shared instantly. GoFormz offers a good selection of field types to customise your forms, including logic calculations and database lookups enabling auto population of fields based on previous inputs.
The software is easy to use, and the online tutorials get you up and running in next to no time.

Desvantagens: Whilst template creation is a simple process, it can be cumbersome to create large forms with repetive question sets as there is no ability to copy and paste.

por GoFormz em 22/07/2019

Hi Mike, thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear GoFormz has helped your team, and will be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team. Thanks again!

GoFormz-Alliance Agri Turf Bobby,Harry and Chris

Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Tearin B.
Accounting Clerk
Agricultura, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I would like to Thank Customer support for taking the time to call me and my colleague to walk us through how to use all of the functions properly and working through our frustrations that occurred during the process. We are very new to using the Form and could not have done it without the GoFormz team. They took the time dedication and patience to work with us thoroughly and diligently. They sat with us on the phone for over 2 hours trying to walk us through the correct steps. Would really like to take the time to appreciate these gentleman. Highly recommended Thank you again,

Vantagens: I like the fact that you can use this software as a multi-purpose form for a lot of different things including an ordering system, calculating and many other options. This software has been used to create something we can use for our company for years to come. It does exactly what we would like it to do without all the complications of trying to figure it out for yourself.

Desvantagens: If you change one text or any field, it could potentially ruin your database. It is very touchy but if you have the right tools you can easily make it work to your needs.

I strongly recommend Go Formz!

Avaliado em 27/02/2019
Brandon C.
Compliance Specialist
Serviços meio ambientais, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have been very pleased with Go Formz. They continue to improve their functionality and they are always open to ways they may alter the software to better fit our needs. Customer Support has been very accommodating and always respond promptly to our requests.

Vantagens: We mainly use Go formz because of its ability to store a vast amount of data. Also, the electronic reporting and organization built into Go Formz is ideal for our Company. Outside of inspection reporting, we have found many internal uses for our company as well, including fleet maintenance checklists (inspections) as well as questionnaires.

Desvantagens: Although we love the use of Go Formz ability to send group emails with an attached pdf, I wish there was the option to include additional attachments (i.e. additional pdfs , excel spreadsheets, etc.)

por GoFormz em 12/03/2019

Hi Brandon, thanks for the thoughtful review. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team!

Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Stephanie V.
Agricultura, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I'm not a programmer and I was handed this job from someone else with a short deadline.
I personally needed more help so I used the online IT chat and spoke to the IT Department over the telephone - this cumbersome task had a VERY HAPPY ENDING!! Customer support are amazing and I'm so very grateful to them for all their help :) GoFormz is very lucky to have you :)
Until now I was only ever an end user to a form created. I have loved the product since it was introduced to our company 3 years ago now. It has been the perfect fit for our business and in the future I hope to integrate it with our accounting software. Thanks again to the IT Team !

Vantagens: You cant basically create anything from your vision. Which is amazing!
The manual was very detailed and step by step.

Desvantagens: If you wanted to manipulate a field be careful it could affect the functionality of the entire template.
Very time consuming.

A source of new opportunities

Avaliado em 25/02/2019
André P.
Comercial Director
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: A very easy to use platform that has easily fit into all of our business processes, creating new tools and giving us more agility to perform our work and opening up more business opportunities. We carry out 6,000 inspections per month using Goformz forms in the supervision of urban furniture and in the operational management of football stadium security

Vantagens: I particularly like the objective way the forms are created, processed and organized, as well as the support and support of the company's customer service team

Desvantagens: I particularly like the objective way the forms are created, processed and organized, as well as the support and support of the company's customer service team

por GoFormz em 27/02/2019

Hi André, thanks for the review. We are so happy to hear our support team has been helpful. Thank you for choosing GoFormz!

BEST APPLICATION FOR OUR DAILY AUDITS

Avaliado em 20/09/2019
William R.
Safety/Training Manager
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: When I was looking to do loading and safety audits in all our loading yards, I was directed to GoFormz by an associate who actually helped me set it up. It was one of the best decisions I've made. My yard Supervisors are doing individual audits on all of our drivers and I am getting the scores immediately. I was able to set up the forms easily and can make changes as I deem necessary. I honestly believe that this has greatly helped in reducing our claims costs and work related injuries. Couldn't be happier.

Desvantagens: When I first started the application I struggled a little bit with navigating thru the software. Mostly due to my lack of computer skills.

Simple to us app for field service and auto reporting revenue

Avaliado em 17/07/2018
Shane J.
Senior filed service engineer

Vantagens: 1) simple to create a template
2) simple and straight forward to use
3) customer signature capture on your mobile device
4) Auto populated fields
5) Auto monthly reporting, I can see what was brought in by each field service tech for the month $.
6) The support is unmatched, response time typically in 10 to 15 min or faster, with a dedicated account specialist so you're dealing with the same person with your account and there is not automated telephone system you deal with an actual person.
I really cannot say enough about the customer care goformz provides.
7) The cost for what you get with this software

Desvantagens: To date I have no cons to report with this software.
Once you are up to speed, which really didn't take long, the software is great and the support response time is 15 minutes or less.

Form automation that works

Avaliado em 28/05/2019
Bobby S.
Surveyor
Imóveis comerciais, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Good. Really Good. They've really personalized the experience, and real people pick up the phone and real people fix the issues, and respond to emails.

Vantagens: The system takes your existing paper form, and allows you to map fields to collect data. It generates reports, and is relatively simple to use. It does some neat tricks too like autoname photos, and files removing monotonous tasks.

Desvantagens: Nothing really - but you do need to think through what you are trying to achieve - like everything the more planning you put in, the better the outcome.

por GoFormz em 20/06/2019

Hi Bobby, thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review. We love hearing from our customers and appreciate your feedback! Please reach out to us at anytime, if there is anything we can do to help your team.

Strongly Recommend Go Formz

Avaliado em 26/04/2019
George W.
Director of Business Administration
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Getting information from the field to the office use to be a daunting task. With Go Formz we have been able to quickly get material orders, change orders and reports from our many job site locations. It has also been easy for the men to use because they were use to seeing the paper forms. Now they recognize the form and are able to do it digitally. The customer service is fantastic. Representative have been responsive, helpful and over a delight to work with.

Vantagens: Ease of use, Automation abilities, customer service promptness

Desvantagens: The updates Go Formz has provided has seem to fix most of the issues

por GoFormz em 21/05/2019

Hi George, thank you for the insightful review. We are so happy to hear that our platform has helped your team streamline the collection of information from job sites!

Goformz cleans up messy paper forms in an instant.

Jeff W.
Construção, 2-10 funcionários

Comentários: Positive to date

Vantagens: Ease of use, Very quickly we had the hang of it .

Desvantagens: Nothing really its pretty good. Not going to pick holes as it really does work beautifully

por GoFormz em 22/07/2019

Hi Jeff! Thanks for the great review. Please reach out to us at any time if we can provide any assistance.

GoFormz Mobile Forms and integrations

Avaliado em 26/02/2019
Sean O.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Its a good system where you can create your own workflows, collect accurate data, and easy for end users.

Vantagens: Flexibility of use, keeping the same look and feel of the original form but having complex calculations and integrations to other SAAS platforms.

Desvantagens: Not a lot we can mark against this product, there can be a few improvements with the building of forms but other than that it works well.

por GoFormz em 27/02/2019

Hi Sean. Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from our customers, especially concerning how our product can be improved. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with your thoughts on how form building can be optimized!

GoForms in Metal Recycling

Avaliado em 20/09/2019
Matt L.
Field Service Manager
Mineração e metais, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I like the ability to have document control on devices other than my technicians laptops. This makes the document process in the field less cumbersome. Also customer support I receive is quick (representative).

Desvantagens: I have not encountered a bad expectance at this time.

Avaliado em 23/02/2019
Greg M.
CFO
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We are a general contractor and used GoFormz to get forms completed from our field employees. Our overall experience with GoFormz has been very good and I often recommend GoFormz to others.

Vantagens: Ease of use on ios devices. It has taken virtually no training or support for us to roll out to 40 employees using ios devices at remote locations.

Desvantagens: The iPad app sometimes quits working properly for some users and has to be either updated or deleted and redownloaded. But that is fairly rare (maybe once per month for one or two out of 40 users) and uploading or reloading the app has always fixed the issue.

por GoFormz em 27/02/2019

Hi Greg! Thanks for the review. Please reach out to us if you ever need assistance with the app. We'd love to help in any way we can!

Great Tool

Avaliado em 05/06/2019
James D.
Purchasing Manager
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great tool that increases your team’s efficiency.

Vantagens: GoFormz is a very simple platform to learn; accompanied by friendly support people to help you get started. Impressed by the flexibility of what you can create. Our expectation was in creating one form. Quickly we realized that all our forms should be done on GoFormz.

Desvantagens: When e-mailing forms, currently only able to have it send from a generic company e-mail. Would like to have it sent from the e-mail of the user who creates the form.

por GoFormz em 20/06/2019

Hi James, thanks for leaving a review. This is fantastic feedback, and we'll be sure to forward your note on email functionality on to our product team. Thank you, and please reach out to us at any time!

Goformz review

Alex P.
Work Order/Material Clerk
Manutenção predial, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Ease of ability to transfer to another person to have them complete the form to have collaboration.

Desvantagens: Have not had any major complaints about the software.

por GoFormz em 13/08/2019

Hi Alex, thank you for the review. We're so happy GoFormz has helped your team streamline collaboration!

Avaliado em 23/02/2019
Andrew B.
Idaho area manager
Engenharia civil, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: GoFormz has saved my employees countless hours by streamlining our paper trail process.

Vantagens: Pro: Very simple to create mobile forms from our firms existing paper forms.

Desvantagens: Con: Filling out forms on website looses some functionality compared to mobile platform.

por GoFormz em 27/02/2019

Hi Andrew ¿ thanks for the thoughtful review. We love hearing from our customers ¿ please feel free to reach out to us at any time with your feedback!

Awesome Software

Avaliado em 10/01/2018
Tommy N.
Owner/ Certified Chimney Sweep
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The software is fantastic. It gives you the ability to build your own custom forms. We built our own inspection/reports that are easily emailed to customers.

Desvantagens: Building the forms can be difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it is is very easy. You have to create different templates that can then be used for different forms.

GoFormz was the perfect solution for our organizations needs.

Avaliado em 24/07/2018
Paul D.
Asst Network Admin
201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The flexibility and customization allow you to create almost any form.
Customer support is very responsive and helped create custom actions for forms.

Desvantagens: The amount of storage seems like it may be low if used for high volume. Tho that may be circumvented if it can link to other cloud storage which I believe is an option.

Workflow game changer

Avaliado em 26/02/2019
Gwen Z.
GIS Manager
Engenharia civil, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Construction reports, environmental forms, internal management forms

Vantagens: This has transformed our day to day operations with customized forms and workflows. The technical support is there whenever I need them and are excellent at maximizing the efficiency of the system we have in place.

Desvantagens: Lots to learn if you want to take full advantage, but they are there to help! It is worth it.

por GoFormz em 27/02/2019

Hi Gwen. Thank you for the thoughtful review ¿ we love hearing workflow success stories!

GoFormz Review

Avaliado em 09/05/2019
Marcus P.
Adminstrator
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: paperless paper work makes life easy for both the office and my field staff

Desvantagens: There are no Cons

Review

Avaliado em 10/01/2019
Andrew C.
User Experience Lab Analyst
Design, 10.001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: very positive, and the costumer service is great. If I have had questions I've called in the past, and I also really like our account rep.

Vantagens: How easy it is to pick up and use. It take literally 5 minutes to make a form, even with little to no experience

Desvantagens: The connectivity to an iPad seems to have issues. It doesn't always update on time.

por GoFormz em 27/02/2019

Hi Andrew, thank you for the review! If you encounter any obstacles when using the app, please feel free to reach out to us at any time, we'd love to help you.