15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Martus

Software de orçamento que é fácil de usar, poupa tempo e é econômico. Geração de relatórios financeiros integrada. Integrações com Intacct e outros.

Saiba mais sobre o Martus

Desvantagens:

I am a new user to Martus and so I have not run into any problems or disappointments so far. If I had any comment that could improve the user experience I would suggest the following.

Notas do Martus

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Martus tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 80 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Martus antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (80)

Nicolas
Nicolas
Financial Analyst, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 201–500 funcionários

Agility and Efficiency with MartusTools

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: I consider MartusTools to be an excellent and innovative platform that has improved my ability to make informed and quick decisions in my daily work as a financial analyst. Although there are some areas for improvement, I believe that its advantages far outweigh the disadvantages and I would not hesitate to recommend MartusTools to my colleagues in the financial sector.

Vantagens:

I like the way the platform integrates multiple data sources, allowing me to access a wealth of up-to-date financial information in real time. In addition, the platform has a wide range of analysis tools, from simple to advanced, making it easy to analyze trends and identify investment opportunities. I also like how MartusTools has implemented a customizable alerts system that keeps me informed about market changes and relevant events.

Desvantagens:

However, I must admit that the learning curve was a bit steep at first, especially for less tech-savvy users.

Selcuk
Finance Director, França
Gestão de investimentos, 11–50 funcionários

An Exhaustive Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: MartusTools is a great choice for those looking for an easy-to-use and reliable data-collection and reporting tool. Its user-friendly interface makes it a great choice for non-technical users, while its powerful features make it a great choice for data-driven projects. The only downside is that it lacks the level of customization and integration offered by some of its competitors.

Vantagens:

MartusTools is an excellent data-collection and reporting tool. It allows users to easily and securely collect, store and analyze their data, while also providing powerful visualizations and insights. The software is reliable and user friendly, making it a great choice for data-driven projects.

Desvantagens:

MartusTools does not have the same level of customization that some of its competitors offer. Additionally, it does not have the same level of integration with other data-collection tools, making it difficult to utilize data from multiple sources.

Jasmine
Assistant Controller, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Just getting started with the software

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Budget to actual reports look nice

Desvantagens:

Doesn't show budgets over an extended period of time Can't report on grants on a different fiscal year Hard to add new users Hard to add new budgets

Adriana Henriquez
Sales director, Colômbia
Serviços financeiros, 501–1.000 funcionários

Easy and Secure Data Collection with MartusTools

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Using MartusTools proved to be an extremely secure and reliable way to store sensitive data. After gaining a better understanding of its user interface, navigation became much easier and I was able to successfully complete all of my tasks with minimal issues.

Vantagens:

It is a powerful software with easy to use features and an extensive feature-set that provides users with robust data security capabilities. It is simple enough for beginner users.

Desvantagens:

One of the disadvantages we’ve faced with MartusTools is that the available customer support is limited. This makes it difficult for new users to have their questions answered in a timely manner.

Sumit
Digital Marketing Manager, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

A Great Way to Protect Your Information

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I am extremely pleased with its performance. The combination of security and ease-of-use makes it one of the best data protection software solutions available. Despite the cost involved in purchasing this software, I believe it will offer me excellent value for money over time.

Vantagens:

MartusTools is a great way to protect your information. It is easy to use and provides a lot of features to keep your data safe.

Desvantagens:

One disadvantage of MartusTools is that it can be expensive to use if you need to store a lot of data.

Ashok Kumar
Functional Analyst, Índia

Budgeting with MartusTools

4,0 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

User friendly interface & easy to use & hence making the budget is easierReal time sync up with the accounting softwareIt restricts the accessibility of some features according to their rolesIt saves the time of budgeting with Excel

Desvantagens:

Auto save function is not available so there is chance of data lossIt would be helpful if More Customization features addded

Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 501–1.000 funcionários

Martus Solutions: Empowering Financial Excellence

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: We can view exact spending vs. budget in real time thanks to Martus, the only budgeting application I've found that works well with our accounting software.

Vantagens:

Martus Solutions offers a powerful software suite that combines strong data security features with an easy-to-use interface. Its wide feature set caters to users of all skill levels, including beginners, and offers both power and simplicity.

Desvantagens:

This application is perfect for you if you're looking for effective report viewing and editing because it allows you quick access. I had a fantastic experience overall and had no problems. Although some modest interface improvements would increase aesthetic appeal, the functionality is faultless, so it's still a great pick.

Vinoth
Quality Analyst, Índia

Martus- Easy Budgeting

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall excellent experience with Martus, It makes budgeting simple & easy

Vantagens:

Budgeting in Martus is handy & easy, the process from creating a request & getting the approval is very simple and we have able to track the workflow easily. It simplifies the work, no need to create multiple worksheet, Excel files for budgeting

Desvantagens:

UI should easier & making it easy to understand by starter would be helpful Integration with other software should improve

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Martus Easy to use

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall experience is fabulous, and very positive plus satisfying.

Vantagens:

Martus is a very exclusive product to use for any business person, I really like the way this product integrates a multiple data sources, where this is very up to date and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes we faces some learning process and they should improve their customer service little bit otherwise I really like this product.

Overview on Martus

5,0 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

Martus tools is easy to use and integrate in all the third party applications. And the Widgets provided by Martus helps to understand the statistical data easily. The user interface is excellent.

Desvantagens:

I am using Martus from several months and observed that it doesn't support Android and IOS Platform.

Bruno
Chief Operating Officer, França
Bancos, 10.000+ funcionários

Highly Functional and Secure Tool

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It is an excellent tool for safely storing and transferring confidential data. It's easy to use and the security features are superb. However, the cost and support team could be improved.

Vantagens:

It is a powerful and secure data management software that makes it easy to store, manage, and share important information. The software has a great user interface and provides an excellent user experience. It also provides multiple layers of encryption to protect the data from unauthorized access. The software is easy to set up, configure, and use, making it an ideal choice for those who want to securely manage large amounts of data.

Desvantagens:

It can be quite expensive for some users, and it does not offer much customization in terms of design and layout.

Matthew
Executive Director, Finance, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It usually works positively and decisively.

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I was recently introduced to MartusTools and it's changed the way I do my accounting. I love that not only can I view my spending reports and budgeting information right from my accountants dashboard, but I like that I can schedule recurring reports and budgets to be emailed out to me automatically. I also love that MartusTools has a huge variety of reports and charts to help me get a better handle on my spending. It really makes budgeting a snap.

Desvantagens:

It is a great tool for you if you want to view and edit all reports in a short time. Overall I had a great experience and didn't see a problem. Everything is perfect.The interface may also look nicer if simple quality improvements are made.

Elizabeth
Director of Accounting, EUA

Could be Better

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Martus is the only budgeting tool that I have found that integrates well with our accounting software so that we can see accurate expenses vs. budget in real time.

Desvantagens:

It is hard for some non-accounting staff to use and understand, the options for displaying the data are difficult to navigate to be able to see what we want to see. Not as flexible as I would like with reporting. Most of the time we export the data from Martus to excel to view there.

Todd
Dir. of Finance, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Overall a great tool for budget monitoring - easy to use but lacks super user functionality

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Accelerated budget process and integration into Intacct is invaluable.

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use and understand. We have several non-finance oriented folks that with just a little bit of coaching can get what they need.

Desvantagens:

There is limited super user functionality - I dislike very much the inability to create my own reports/dashboards....have to used the Martus defined options which isn't always what I want to see. Also, dislike revenue and expense as the same sign..confusing.

Scott
Finance Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Martus has been a lifesaver for us in our budget process.

Vantagens:

It is extremely user-friendly for our end-users. It integrates well with our accounting software. Customer support has been great. Pricing is extremely reasonable and affordable, especially when compared to other options. Saves hours of time versus spreadsheet budgeting for multiple locations and departments.

Desvantagens:

Cannot do a "print screen"; many of our people would like to have this option. Integration with accounting software for budget numbers is one-way. Would like to have more comprehensive user documentation.

Anthony
Director of Accounting, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The Martus team is always quick to serve and consistent in checking in with us.

Vantagens:

The ability to see budget variance numbers and then drill down to the transaction level data is a huge asset to our staff. It allows budget owners to notice a discrepancy at a high level and track it all the way to resolution.

Desvantagens:

The software continues to make improvements and strides, but the limitations on customizing visualizations and report views has kept us from fully engaging the tool sometimes.

Ratan
Manager, Índia
Impressão, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I love this tool and best way to secure data

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, I highly recommend MartusTools to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient data-collection and reporting tool. The features and integrations that this business offers are outstanding, and I am sure it will help many businesses like mine to streamline their data management processes.Thank you, MartusTools

Vantagens:

I am thoroughly impressed with this tool. MartusTools is an easy-to-use and reliable tool that made my work a lot easier. The dashboard reporting feature is absolutely amazing and ready to use, which saved me a lot of time.What I loved most about MartusTools is the fact that it integrates with most accounting systems including Intacct, QuickBooks, Shelby, and Financial Edge.

Desvantagens:

I like this tool and I have no complaints.

Randy
CFO, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Martus Review

Vantagens:

Reporting after budget is complete. Ease of data input.

Desvantagens:

comments/notes have to be re-entered month by month. Needs an annual comment function that would show for any given month.

Sr. Acct, EUA
Bibliotecas, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Much easier to prepare and amend budgets in Martus and upload to Intacct than to do it in Intacct.

Vantagens:

It's easy to set up users and define various roles. Import/export is quick and easy. Martus is quick to respond to questions.

Desvantagens:

I would like a way to add more detail about each budget line item; multiple items that make up the account total.

CFO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Martus Tools has been a great solution for our church staff.

Vantagens:

- Seamless integration to Intacct accounting system - Provides non-finance managers real-time reporting with drill-down capabilities in easy to understand graphical reports. - Has streamlined our budget process and allowed us to put legacy Excel budget spreadsheets out to pasture.

Desvantagens:

In my relatively short experience with Martus Tools, I have yet been able to find a real negative that has been resolved with additional training or a work around. Our church does use Martus Tools for our Finance Committee. It would be nice to have some reports for balance sheet and cash flow to give Finance Committee a full financial picture. We are currently uploading PDFs of balance sheet and cash flow to Reports Portal.

Serviços financeiros, 201–500 funcionários

MartusTools personal review

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

I used to dread dealing with accounting data, but now I can manage it effectively and efficiently through their integration with popular accounting systems. The user interface is really intuitive, and I love the fact that it can be customized to fit my needs.

Desvantagens:

The software has limited customization options, which may not be suitable for teams with complex project requirements

Executive Director Finance, EUA

Martus really excels

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have 135 budget users and last year was a nightmare using only Excel worksheets - Martus truly made this an amazing first year with their product.

Vantagens:

ease of use, automatic uploads to Intacct, intuitive layout

Desvantagens:

account structure flexibility is good - would like to see that improve even more

Charmaine
Charmaine
Sales Development Representative, Filipinas
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Best tool for accounting

Vantagens:

MartusTools is very user friendly and easy to use even if you do not have financial background. The dashboard is very easy to understand and navigate. The reporting really looks nice and very straightforward.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing I don't like about his platform for now. This is a very excellent choice for us.

Martus Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great for someone who doesn't do that well with budgets.

Vantagens:

It is fairly easy to understand. I view different accounts and their budgets. It does the math part for you showing you how much spend and earned. You can allocate any account title and as many break out lines as needed.

Desvantagens:

Budgets in general are confusing, but this software makes it easier for someone like me.

Cindy
Church Business Administrator, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 11–50 funcionários

Happy User

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are very pleased with Martus. The staff can review their financial data without having to ask Finance for the data.

Vantagens:

That the staff can review their financial data in "real time". It's easy to learn and use.

Desvantagens:

Because of the uniqueness of our chart of accounts, a few items are harder to view/budget.