Avaliações do Pipeliner CRM

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Pipeliner CRM

O Pipeliner CRM promove o envolvimento do usuário por meio de sua interface fácil de usar para vendas, resultando em altas taxas de adoção e ROI mais rápido.

Saiba mais sobre o Pipeliner CRM

Exibindo 162 avaliações

Kannan K.
Founder & CEO
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2015

"Pipeliner CRM - Customer Success Platform built on Principles by Sales Professionals for Sales Professionals"

Comentários: Salespeople are a rare breed. They love meeting and/or talking to customers all the time. For them, productivity is measured in terms of number of deals closed every month. They are the entrepreneurs within the organization. They think the company runs successfully because of them. And they are simply right. They have no time to do data entry. They simply do not have the time to follow cumbersome procedures. They want a CRM product that simply thinks like they do. And Pipeliner fits the bill perfectly. I am yet to see a product that is crafted for the Salespeople. As a salesperson, I am in love with Pipeliner, the CRM Software that made me fall in love with Sales again.

Vantagens: Ease of Use
Integration with Apps that you use
Visualization of Sales stages
No expert skills required
Lets you focus on the right leads at the right time
Always available on the cloud and on your mobile devices [Android, iOS apps] - whether you are connected or not. Auto Syncing once you are connected.
There are no multiple editions to choose from. Single edition and you get all the features at one low price.
Over a 3 year period, you will pay 50% less than the popular cloud app [that tries to do everything under the sun completely ignoring the very purpose with which the company was started or what their name means]. Whereas Pipeliner is built for the Sales Force. To empower them in true sense.
What's more? You would have achieved more sales than if you use the popular cloud app. And cultivated happy customers for life. Do you want more sales ? Do you want to manage your sales leads with utmost sophistication ? Do you want to make sure your sales people focus on the right clients at the right time ? Do you want to see your pipelines visually ? Do you want instant intelligence on everything about Sales at your fingertips ? Do you want your sales people to fall in love with Sales again ? The answer is "Pipeliner CRM". Go for it. You will NOT have any regrets.

Desvantagens: Nothing whatsoever. I have no complaints at all.

Robert K.
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/01/2020

"Pipeliner CRM - Powerful and Flexible"

Vantagens: Pipeliner CRM system is very visual and easy to navigate. The visual Pipeliner makes it easy to track and manage the different stages of your project pipelines! The Navigator feature gives an instant visual update on what indicators are lagging and progress vs sales targets.

Desvantagens: There is not much to dislike with this software. Initial set up can take a little effort (no more that others), but once complete little effort is required to maintain and use this program.

• Avaliado em 12/01/2020
John P.
Defesa e aeroespacial, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2020

"PL is great"

Vantagens: Easy to set up and use. Quoting feature is great.

Desvantagens: Nothing. There is nothing to dislike. It's good.

• Avaliado em 20/08/2020
Agustin F.
COO
Internet, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"Really bad tool if we think that MKT and Sales are one team"

Comentários: If I work alone in my own company really good, if not I would look for another option.

Vantagens: From a sales point of view it was really easy to use the pipeline and forecast as well as setting future tasks

Desvantagens: Really bad experience or no MKT tools, reporting is not a strength of this product either which make it useless.

• Avaliado em 20/02/2020
Tim W.
Vice President
Indústria têxtil, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/07/2020

"The Best CRM on the market"

Vantagens: The visual features of Pipeliner make it so easy to use. Color codes, flags and steps make managing the pipeline easy.

Desvantagens: Setting up the initial space for our team was a learning process. but once that was done the rest has been a breeze.

• Avaliado em 10/07/2020
Charles N.
PRO
Mineração e metais, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2019

"The Best CRM Software in Town"

Comentários: Pipeliner CRM is a software that I have used for my business over a period of time, and I can testify that it is quite easy and cheaper to use than other softwares for CRM. The quality and durability is immeasurable and very refined. It can track and save lead information that can help you generate sales.

Vantagens: I like almost everything about CRM Pipeliner, but I love it mostly because it's easy to use, and its quality is unquantifiable. So, Pipeliner CRM is the kind of CRM that I recommend for anyone who wishes to be successful in his sales activities and digital marketing in general.

Desvantagens: What I like least about the Pipeliner CRM is the clip tool that enables user to save lead generated from the internet websites.

• Avaliado em 25/09/2019
Areful H.
asst.manager
Hardware, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/11/2019

"Pipeliner CRM is the best sales software in CRM community ."

Comentários: Pipeliner CRM solve all problem of a sales company .to use this CRM software in a company we can get report of many module like account management, contact management, lead management, opportunity management & activity management.

Vantagens: To use this CRM software in any sales related company then they can get any sales report within short time. it is also easy to use for both sales people & company owner.

Desvantagens: In pipeliner CRM i don't get any disliking features.because all features in this CRM are related to a sales company directly.sales people & company owner get all report with one click which are related with them.

• Avaliado em 01/11/2019
Gary P.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2015

"Managing the Sales Pipeline visually"

Comentários: We have used the software internally and we also now recommend to others, as a cloud based system, this is now our preferred option for sales and marketing teams. Having recently taken on new staff, who had not been exposed to CRM before it was refreshing to see how quick that can pick up running with the system and for us more important was that instant awareness and reminder of their purpose, i.e. how they need to attain their target.

Vantagens: Very easy to use and many clients are up and running themselves with little input from ourselves, but also Pipeliner CRM Support team have been very good and patient in resolving questions, often pointing us to the easy to understand video tutorials to complement what they have said.
The chat function is a great and quick way to engage with support direct.
Having seen the new 'Insights' functionality on a recent webinar, this is the next item we want to explore and start to use to give a deeper understanding of how different sales people are performing, not just on sales.

Desvantagens: Having spent now nearly 20 years working with CRM systems, my view is there is no such thing as a perfect system and that clients will always want more functionality and this applies across all systems. The functionality is usually there, but may need to be pulled out. For Pipeliner CRM, the only real difficult I have had to learn is the data import functionality does need to be thought about and understood. Having said that, this is usually sorted in the initial set-up by accredited external consultants or trained system administrators....so maybe it is me and I just need to spend a bit more time on this...

Martin L.
Managing Director
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/07/2016

"Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use for people at all levels of an organisation"

Comentários: In the work we do, CRM fulfils a massive role in automating processes, which in turn delivers the sales strategy for business. Pipeliner fits this role perfectly, because it is so easy to customise. It can quickly and easily be set up to mirror and automate your sales processes. No admin, no team of propeller heads. Just simple, smart design to deliver outstanding capabilities. This makes it the perfect tool for any business. We recommend Pipeliner to all our clients.

Vantagens: Highly customisable. Can be set up to automate your processes easily
Everything is visual, making it easy and fun to use for sales people at all levels
Easy to input information
Easy to extract relevant information
Automation of tasks and workflows

Desvantagens: Lots of software updates means sales downtime

• Avaliado em 05/07/2016
Marek S.
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/01/2020

"Extremely powerful and easy to use BUT has a learning curve"

Comentários: It makes my life easier and focused and gives me very important data.

Vantagens: The ability to customize everything for my needs.

Desvantagens: There is a learning curve and I could use more handholding/tutorials in the begining.

• Avaliado em 13/01/2020
Arno F.
Ensino fundamental e médio, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 01/09/2017

"Excellent tool also for small business!"

Comentários: My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media.
About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships.
It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c
Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.

Vantagens: The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me.
Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

Desvantagens: There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

• Avaliado em 01/09/2017
Paul K.
Marketing Manager
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2017

"Recommended. Not the most intuitive to use, but powerful and customisable."

Vantagens: The overall experience of signing up and installing the client software is good and we have had no technical issues. Customer support is good and documentation is available for using and customising the interface. For example we wanted to add a margin value field to each qualified opportunity and although this was not a default field it was easy to find instructions as how to do it. The new field is calculated and can be used for graphs and reports so we can see relative margins against project values. Pipeliner lets you run more than one pipeline and we have two, one for new sales and one for existing customer development. This makes it easier for sales team to keep their workload balanced between the two activities. The management reports feature is extremely useful and enables our directors to quickly see how the sales team are progressing in terms of wins, losses, potential and actual sales.

Desvantagens: Our directors want to encourage the sales team to add follow up actions after events. Unfortunately, you cannot add a telephone call or email as the follow up to a meeting. We have posted it as a feature request, but it is a surprising and pretty pointless limitation. Who wouldn't follow up a meeting with a phone call? It would also be nice if the pipelines could be colour coded as it can be difficult to know which one you are working in. Our only caveat is that should your internet connection fail and you carry on working, the 'auto-synch failure' alert is very small and easily overlooked. If you have to reboot the PC to solve the internet connection you will lose all the work added after the synch failure. We would like Pipeliner to auto-backup client data to the client PC which could be restored in the event of a synch failure.

• Avaliado em 30/08/2017
Carsten J.
Sales Operations Manager
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/09/2018

"Excellent CRM for pipeline and activity management, reporting"

Vantagens: Extremely powerful. Highly configurable, allowing us to fully align the software to our playbooks and existing sales processes. The ability to setup the relevant activities required per each sales stage, upload documents specific for a sales-stage and other features which support the process are fantastic. Pipeliner is not only workflow-focussed, it's also very intuitive to use. Social network integration (LinkedIn), Office365 integration and the WebGrabber tool are also fantastic. Pipeliner supports multiple departments, products and pricebooks. The reporting features for the creation of standard, advanced, private and shared reports is very comprehensive. We have been using Pipeliner for about 12 months now. The onboarding process was a breeze, their training was awesome, the whole team is extremely responsive, helpful and client-outcome-focussed. Highly recommend.

Desvantagens: There isn't much to dislike about Pipeliner. One of the features we are currently missing is the ability to automatically send scheduled reports (daily, weekly or monthly) to specified (internal or external) email addresses. This will hopefully be available soon.

• Avaliado em 19/09/2018
Ian L.
Consultoria de gestão
  • Avaliado em 17/04/2016

"At last a CRM that actually helps you to sell."

Vantagens: I've used many different CRM's throughout my 20+ years in sales and Pipeliner comes out on top. I love how Pipeliner put everything you need right in from of you, no having to click around multiple screens or complicated navigation. Plus everything looks so great. You don't see a dull spreadsheet style layout of data, you see the logo's of your clients, you see the faces of your contacts and you see all of your opportunities laid out neatly in the relevant stage of the sales process. Everything you nee to make the right decisions quickly is right there, with even more insight no more than a click or two away. For us Pipeliner has transformed CRM from being passive and dull to being an active and engaging experience. I particularly love how you can easily mould Pipeliner around the way you work rather than being forced to change the way you work to comply with the way the CRM is designed. You really do get the sense the Pipeline team know what sales and selling is all about and they've worked hard to build a platform that keeps you focused and moving forward. It's already a great tool we love to use and with every new release introducing amazing new features it's set to get better and better. Thank you Pipeliner.

Desvantagens: The mobile app is in need of an update so I'm looking forward to the new version coming out later this month. Having a telephone support number would be nice to have.

• Avaliado em 17/04/2016
Etienne M.
None
Telecomunicações, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"Why is Pipeliner CRM an essential Business tool"

Vantagens: Pipeline is very intuitive, easy to learn and administrate. It incorporates ADD-ONs such as web clipper or ADD-ONs that allow interaction with most of email managers such as Gmail, Outlook, etc., which avoids the use of multiple platforms and applications to manage customers, make an email, create leads, create customer accounts, archive exchanges etc ...
Pipeliner CRM creates a dedicated customer area that allows the sales person to access all the information related to the deal, such as emails to the customer, documents exchanged, programmed activities, people to contact within the company, etc. this on the same interface.
• You can really make a good sales decision,
• Imagine a sales person resigning! All the necessary information for the follow-up of its deals are at your disposal.
Pipeliner navigation panel give an overview of the business situation. it's gives out the level of progression vis-à-vis the global target, the agenda, suggest new potential business.
In addition to being a CRM web base, the mobile application allows to have all the necessary support for the sale even in the field. You can track sales, see deals evolution, manage your calendar and even send emails without being in the office.
The voice command of the mobile application of the Pipeliner CRM is the most. You can send mails, SMS, and even make call only by voice command.

Desvantagens: The many down side of the Pipeliner CRM is that software usage language and support is only in english. This will be blocking point for businesses with other working languages such as French etc...

• Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Gerald P.
Business Development Manager
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/10/2019

"Most User Friendly CRM"

Comentários: Pipeliner CRM system helps with easy collection and efficient qualification of leads into opportunities.It also helps with ensuring collaboration through its buying center feature which shows everyone with influence in the buying decision. The war room feature helps focus the team on the activities required to close the most important deals efficiently.

Vantagens: Pipeliner CRM system is visual in nature which makes it easy to navigate from one section or component to another such as from leads to opportunities, or even within the same component .I also like the inclusion of leading indicators which make it possible to simulate future team performance if the team continues on the same track.

Desvantagens: Pipeliner CRM system is generally a good software but they could improve on making it easier to add notes when creating leads for additional things to consider along the sales processes to ensure the sale is concluded in a timely manner.

• Avaliado em 17/10/2019
Daniel S.
Managing Director Center for Sales Leadership
Gestão da educação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/10/2019

"CRM Review"

Comentários: Excellent system easy to use implement and is very effective

Vantagens: Handling opportunities (click and drag). Targeted values, and sales velocity features

Desvantagens: Difficulty deleting unwanted opportunities

• Avaliado em 16/10/2019
Ian j L.
2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2015

"Finally a CRM that delivers results"

Comentários: Over my 20+ year career in sales I've experienced a wide selection of CRM's. Some have been better to use than others but I can't say that any one of them has been a huge help to me either as a sales professional on the front line or as a sales leader looking for insights. Typically they've been overly complex and cumbersome. Something you tolerate rather than enjoy or get any value from. That's all changed with Pipeliner CRM. I love it. These guys truly understand what sales is all about and they've built something that helps rather than hinders. Finally a CRM that delivers results.

Vantagens: Although its not a specific feature a major 'Wow' factor is the visualisation philosophy behind the whole platform. You can see everything you need to see on one screen. Everything just looks fantastic. The main pipeline view shows you exactly where all of your opportunities are instantly and I love that you can drag and drop opportunities from one stage to the next. You can also see where you are in relation to your quota on the same screen and take the action you need to progress. I particularly love the 'Buying Center'. You have to see it to believe it but relationship mapping is a major challenge for most who have longer term, complex pursuits with multiple stakeholders. The Buying Center makes it easy to keep track of and manage everyone involved in an opportunity, even if they don't work for that company. There are so many awesome features but that one alone saves so much time and effort and delivers tremendous value.

Desvantagens: That it's taken so long for CRM to get this good!

• Avaliado em 02/04/2015
Andy G.
Managing Partner
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/10/2016

"CRM Designed for Salespeople"

Comentários: I was evaluating CRM products for a client who needed a full featured that could be easily accessed by all constituencies within their organization. This entailed a search for a product with a sales-centric interface and workflow; one that would be the least time consuming for anyone to input new data or to search for information one an existing prospect or customer. Once I started the 30 day trial of Pipeliner, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use and how good they were on timely customer support. My client is a small organization, fewer than 100 employees;so I wasn't looking at this product to be used by 1,000's of people. It more than met my expectations and my client's requirements. It is easily and fully customizable to fit the needs and process of each customer. The final analysis is that this is a tool that enables the customer to create the CRM experience and processes that best fits their unique business needs.

Vantagens: 1) Customizable
2) Intuitive from a sales perspective
3) Easy to use and saves time
4) Easy enough for even the executives and technical staff can input their interactions with clients and prospects.

Desvantagens: 1) My client prefers month-by-month billing, not annual plans
2) Lack of integration with HubSpot

• Avaliado em 14/10/2016
John T.
Consultoria de gestão
  • Avaliado em 18/04/2016

"If you will like the process of selling then you'll love pipeliner."

Vantagens: Billed as the world's most visual CRM, pipeliner is a sales system designed by salespeople - for sales people focused on achieving sales. The system works, work the system. I invested over three days last year downloading CRM demos, getting CRM demo logins, and being evermore frustrated by what I found. Most of the CRM is logged that were immediately dismissed as to fiddly and bitty. Have you ever tried to use a database created by someone who has never sold anything? Exactly. I wish I found pipeliner first. I could have made some sales with the extra 2 3/4 days…

Desvantagens: This product is constantly being improved. This may make some people uncomfortable as a new features aren't being added every couple of weeks.

• Avaliado em 18/04/2016
Clemens C.
General Manager
  • Avaliado em 31/10/2012

"Simple and easy to use"

Comentários: I can recommend this tool to all businesses and individuals who have been through the pain of CRM! The tool really focuses on the essentials when it comes to sales and pipeline management and gets rid of all the unnecessary tasks that sales people are confronted with in everyday life. The interface is top class. What completely made me choose pipeliner is the one of a kind support the company offers. They have really understood to focus on the customer and not themselves.

Vantagens: I have been using pipeliner for the sole purpose of following my deals/opportunities through the sales pipeline. There is no tool on the market that is as simple to use as this one. It lets me accumulate all the information quickly and I don't have to use Excel anymore. The Outlook integration completes the system and lets me manage my customer information and contacts at the same time. Due to my intensive CRM and sales background I have decided to become a pipeliner partner. The simple implementation of the tool makes it interesting for any company. Of course it is not perfect, but which tool is today. If you can ignore some of the small lack of features, it gives you a perfect overview and summary of your sales pipeline at the click of a button.

Desvantagens: The workflow is not 100% optimal, but pipeliner has made tremendous efforts to improve this since I am a customer. The clicking between screens can become tedious at times, but does not hinder you from your daily work.

• Avaliado em 31/10/2012
Charity C.
Consultant
Recursos Humanos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 04/11/2019

"My Pipeliner Journey"

Comentários: Well, my overall experience with pipeliner so far has been excellent and fulfilling. I have been able to learn so much about sales, how this tool can work for the benefit of salespeople. I will be very much happy to recommend it to anyone. I am very happy that I was given this opportunity to learn more about selling and how the pipeliner CRM tool can enhance selling skills.

Vantagens: I like that I can connect my personal email accounts to the pipeliner CRM Cloud so that I can easily have my contacts. I also like that there is a mobile app, that allows you to be updated with everything happening on the cloud. Even when you are away from your computer.

Desvantagens: What I least liked was that the trial was not very clear. I was not sure if I was supposed to add my own clients or just to use the ones that were provided. when I quired I did not get the response. The other thing is that my mobile app gives me challenges to syncronize at times.

• Avaliado em 04/11/2019
Valentin J.
  • Avaliado em 24/07/2015

"Best CRM I used"

Comentários: The things which I like about Pipeliner are the following: 1. It's NOT ONLY cloud based, but it has a local offline PC/Mac software, which syncs to the cloud. This way ot's fast and gives access to your data anytime, anywhere. With other cloud based systems I have been waiting for the changes to refresh, and offline I did NOT have access to my data. 2. The relationshop between contacts, accounts, related accounts is just brilliant. With Pipeliner I can see everything in one place. Other CRM systems were also like this IN THEORY (every CRM company pithces this), but in fact, if I made a note to Contact A, then a note to Contact B, then a note the Account A where these contacts belonged or to Opportunity 1, I could NOT see all this data together. With Pipeliner, it does not matter what part of the account I am viewing, the contact, the account or the opportunity, ALL data is visible EVERYWHERE. This is one of the most important tests of a CRM system. 3. Visual aspect: you also get a visual, drag & drop pipeline where al deals show up and you have again access to all related data. 4. Data synking: synchs seamlessly with Google Calendar, contacts and Gmail, on demand, instantly or whenever you want it. Other cloud based CRM solutions were totally out of the user's hands running once every 15 mins or so; here with Pipleliner you have total control on the synking. 5. Account history feed: all emails and other related bits of data for an acocunt (or even related acocunts) will be shown on a Feed, similar to a Facebook timeline, which I tihnk it's a smart solution, every piece of data is there at your fingertips.

• Avaliado em 24/07/2015
Tyler W.
Sales Manager
Software
  • Avaliado em 09/07/2015

"Pipeliner: Headed in the right Direction"

Vantagens: The visual representation of the sales pipeline is an an incredibly useful feature that allows me to stay up-to-date on my current deals with nothing more than a quick glance. The Pipeliner team has been well above average in response times to technical issues and has often gone above and beyond the call of duty when correcting errors on both ends of the system.

Desvantagens: The size of our database appeared to be a large struggle early in the relationship. The sheer amount of data slowed Pipeliner down to a state where it was difficult to use until the Pipeliner team made upgrades and our team went through an aggressive data cleanse. Our company has also built an API integration with Pipeliner that at times seems a little shaky, but that could certainly be our fault as much as theirs.

• Avaliado em 09/07/2015
Chukwujekwu E.
Nigeria Sales Coordinator
Indústria têxtil, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/06/2019

"Sales 2.0 and Sales 3.0 Integrated Technology"

Comentários: Pipeliner CRM has an amazing technology that solves virtually the problems encountered with the traditional CRM’s - less sophisticated, self-responsibility, integration of sales, marketing and customer services.

Vantagens: Pipeliner CRM has an amazing visual simplification (cybernetics) that is designed to break down its operational complexities. This is far different from the traditional CRM’s. It’s user friendly; has the ability and capacity to store and present information to the user on offline mode - using Pipeliner CRM Hybrid. This helps and backs me up when I’m in an airplane mode or out-of-network area, and need to recall some information about my customer on a business meeting with me.

Desvantagens: The navigation tools don’t have a description note to highlight what’s expected in that page without having to be trained or technically supported.

• Avaliado em 29/06/2019