15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Poll Everywhere

Sobre Poll Everywhere

Sistema baseado na nuvem que permite que os apresentadores se envolvam com o público e obtenham respostas por Internet ou SMS durante a apresentação.

Saiba mais sobre o Poll Everywhere

Vantagens:

Poll everywhere does not require a complicated configuration and the display of the results in real time and in response size is a welcome feature.

Notas do Poll Everywhere

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Poll Everywhere tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 90 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Poll Everywhere antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (90)

Chandrakeerthan
Chandrakeerthan
student, Índia
Educação superior, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Survey builder and also for polls

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have had a great overall experience using poll anywhere, and I use it to build effective polls. Several users create polls and surveys using the poll everywhere.

Vantagens:

My favourite aspect of Poll everywhere is that it can be used to design effective polls. The user interface is quite straightforward, easy to use, and beginner friendly. It makes the process of making polls seamless. Other applications can be integrated with it.

Desvantagens:

As poll Perfect is the most popular of the others, I can't think of any drawbacks.

Michelle
Assistant Professor, EUA
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great product

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall a great experience, I have been using this software for about 2 years now and I continue to use it. The students love it as well as it helps them to assess their learning within the class.

Vantagens:

Is of use and that it can be used with mobile devices. Easy to update poll questions.

Desvantagens:

The polls deactivate after a while so each time the class is run I have to go in and activate the polls I am going to use that semester. Maybe this is because I am using the free version of the software.

Hospitais e Saúde
Fonte da avaliação

Great for polling large audiences, but lacks an intuitive design.

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The price is the biggest pro in our mind. The software package is inexpensive to begin with, and they allow for organization-wide use under one account, so everyone can have their own username profile. Beyond the price, the ability to allow respondents to text in their poll choices is really fantastic. Users don't need anything other than a web-enabled device or cell phone to take part in the polls. This makes it very easy to get responses from an audience that may be a mix of novice and experienced tech users. The types of questions you can choose from (multiple choice, free text, etc.) is pretty standard, but the way you can view the responses is really impressive. For example, you can make real-time word clouds from the audiences responses (and, yes, you can filter our swear words!).

Desvantagens:

We've found that the program itself lacks quite a bit of intuitive design (you really have to hunt around for the features to edit your polls) and the functionality is quite limited.

Janna
Coordinator of Business Programs, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to create & implement, not as easy for users

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It was a great free option for small meeting engagment, but not optimal for large groups and not super easy for participants to join.

Vantagens:

The competition feature of the live poll and the multiple options for participant responses.

Desvantagens:

The difficulty participants have getting into the poll & using the app. I often get confused people who take time to join. Also the fact that I cannot moderate competitions easily from my app, and that participants can't see leaderboard in between questions on their app.

Educação superior, 201–500 funcionários

Flexible Polling Solution to Meet Most Needs

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our organization uses Poll Everywhere constantly. The heaviest users are faculty and students, where polls are conducted in courses throughout the semester. Our staff also uses it as a fun way to crowdsource ideas at department meetings.

Vantagens:

The solution is easy to use, offers many question types and is very accessible since anyone with an IP-enabled device and browser can participate in the polls.

Desvantagens:

We'll occasionally struggle to frame a poll question into one of the available question types. It's not a huge issue - usually it just forces us to break the question up. Unfortunately, this can impact the reporting later on.

Sadie
Sadie
Assistant Director, MIS Career Management, EUA
Educação superior, 51–200 funcionários

Poll Everywhere Review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have utilized this software in my work life when doing presentations with college students. It was a great way to engage the audience and allowed for better presentations and engagement from students! We saw an increase in participation during our presentations after utilizing the software. I would recommend the software for anyone who wants an easy to use polling software!

Vantagens:

Poll Everywhere is great because it is so easy, quick, and efficient. It is a great technology for multiple purposes, such as classrooms, presentations, or events. It makes asking questions fun, engaging, and simple!

Desvantagens:

There is nothing negative about this software. It is very easy to use that anyone can pick it up and implement it for their needs. The technology is simple but effective and the interface is very appealing!

Fonte da avaliação

Good integration with PowerPoint and Google Sheets, but competitors have better design

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It's made live polling of students within lectures quick and effective, and as a result has improved student engagement in our lectures.

Vantagens:

Very well integrated into PowerPoint and (to a slightly lesser extent) Google Sheets. It's easy to do live polling of your audience and there are multiple ways for users to vote (website with code, SMS, etc.) The interface is quick and reactive, but visually other competitors have a better interface (i.e. MentiMeter).

Desvantagens:

Downloading and installing the PowerPoint & Google Sheets plugins (.exe files) was a bit tricky but it did work without admin privileges on my PC. Tweaking the poll and display settings was complicated and I had to read the manual to get support.

Jessica
Jessica
Undergraduate Student Researcher, EUA
Pesquisa, Profissional autônomo

Great Learning Tool!

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

- super easy to use - easy download and set up

Desvantagens:

- the link names are long so hard to get set up the first time

Kyle
Kyle
Learning Technologist, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 10.000+ funcionários

My favorite engagement tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Product is great, it works well and the customer service is outstanding.

Vantagens:

It is so easy to use for the user and the admin. I absolutely love this software. It keeps people engaged during live sessions and allows users to do it all from their own mobile device.

Desvantagens:

Haven't found one. It's works well and haven't had any issues.

Jerred
Jerred
Marriage and Family Therapy Candidate, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Poll Everywhere is a great tool to get immediate feedback from our audience.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Poll Everywhere is a fun, interactive way to get feedback from your audience or class. I enjoy using it to excite the audience or even just allow them to give real-time feedback. It's a great tool to enhance your presentation. Simply show them the number, and they can text back their answers to appear on your screen. This integrates well with Microsoft Powerpoint.

Desvantagens:

Free does not allow for you to delete certain responses, while the paid version does. Also, it only integrates with a web browser or PowerPoint. However, it's still the best product I've found to poll your audience.

Paul
Student physician, EUA
Consultório médico, 10.000+ funcionários

Best option for polling

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: A must have for everyone in a polling situation

Vantagens:

This was a revolutionary software for ease of polling a group of people. It can be used remotely as well. It just allows for excellent anonymous polling of Audience and groups of all kinds. And allows for a cool pop up of different answers. Plenty of features for the more complicated polls and easy use for the beginner. A must have in the academic settings for quick quizzing of students.

Desvantagens:

I only find that having to have an account can be a complication but it’s free and easy to make one and I believe you can still poll even without an account, I might be wrong about that though. Overall, just seriously no complaints.

Reanna
Pharmacy Intern, EUA
Indústria farmacêutica, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fun and interactive way to poll the classroom

Vantagens:

I like the different ways you can allow the users to answer. This site offers the ability to answer questions in a variety of ways such as select all, multiple choice, ranking, short answer. It keeps the user more interested. I also enjoy the fact that it shows the percentages of users who answered with a certain answer.

Desvantagens:

Although its great to be able to see the percentages of users who answered with a certain answer, I have had issues with the users changing their answer due to this being visible. It is probably a setting that just needs to be changed on my end.

carley
admissions counselor, EUA
Educação superior, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It was a great tool to keep listeners engaged during a presentation.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Portable software to enhance a presentation and engage a wide audience!

Vantagens:

Users do not need to do any prep work before a presentation in order to participate in the polls. There are tons of different options for types of polls. You can easily keep people engaged with a new question or poll every slide.

Desvantagens:

It was not as easy to customize as I would have liked. You have to pay to customize and even when I paid they did not have our branded company colors. It was also a little touchy when you try to upload pictures as the background. It just takes a lot of work but eventually, I was able to customize the product and have a great presentation. The only other issue I had was it gets a little "iffy" when you have multiple people trying to give the presentation from different computers when we were not with each other. At one point I had to control the slideshow via Skype while watching my partner give the presentation in another state because he was unable to activate/deactivate the polls.

Spencer
Media & Technology Director, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 11–50 funcionários

Poll Everywhere Review

Vantagens:

I really like that it's easy to use, and that you can change your subscription to use it only when you need it. It also has a lot of customizable stuff when you're setting up a poll.

Desvantagens:

The feature that lets you embed the poll into a presentation software never really worked for me. It also doesn't have ProPresenter as one of the available presentation options, which is what we primarily use.

Jeff
Jeff
Instructor, EUA

Great for interactive presentations

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I use this software for keeping my students engaged in class. They can ask questions confidentially and it makes the class a bit more fun.

Vantagens:

They have a free account that has limited features but is great for trainings and presentations. It is easy to use and set up. We all know that when presenting or training folks, they will have their phones out. This software allows them to use their phone to ask questions or engage in the presentation at hand allowing you to engage your audience better.

Desvantagens:

My only complaint is that the mobile site is not as easy to use as the desktop site. If you can have a computer available to use the software during presentations it will make your life easier.

Cindi
Owner, EUA
Recursos Humanos, Profissional autônomo

Poll Everywhere

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I create polls and questions to help make my presentations more interesting.

Vantagens:

I can create polls, word clouds, and other interactive questions and puzzles to use in my presentations.

Desvantagens:

I have only used the free version, but for a free product, I haven’t found anything about which to complain.

Jay
Academic Advisor, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

A useful tool for engaging an audience

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The main benefit is audience engagement in a presentation.

Vantagens:

Poll Everywhere has been relatively easy to use in presentations to students as a real time, visual-oriented way of soliciting their thoughts on a subject that becomes in turn a springboard for further discussion.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes Poll Everywhere seems to limit the number of users who can participate, so can be limiting in that way.

Fonte da avaliação

Great for teachers, professors, training sessions etc.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Keep your audience active, engaged and attentive.

Vantagens:

Poll Everywhere does a great job of keeping people (whether that be students or people in a training session or meeting active and engaged). You really can't ask for much more than that.

Desvantagens:

Not really too many cons I can think of here...it would be nice if the free version offered deletion, but not really a huge issue for a small scale trainings I have used it for.

Administração pública, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

What a fun way to involve audiences

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Large audiences need to feel connected to the presenter, and this software app makes that easy.

Vantagens:

Simple and fast for audiences to engage at a conference.

Desvantagens:

The download experience for each user is different to get set up, but once set up it is streamlined.

Greg
Greg
Operations Fellow, EUA
Educação superior, 2–10 funcionários

A User's Polling Dream

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have only used this product as a poll-ee. Though I imagine the poll creation process is easy, as a user taking the polls, I am comfortable endorsing this as a great tool for interacting with users.

Vantagens:

- Poll Everywhere integrates into Powerpoint presentations, making it ideal for live demos. If you're looking for a simple data collection tool, I may look elsewhere, but this is great for polling a crowd. - Shows responses change in real-time. If answer shift over the course of a 5 minute collection period, we see that!

Desvantagens:

- When using the word cloud feature, it does not always pair words correctly. I'd like to see that fixed - the colors are mild and unexciting. It looks great, but i'd love to see some falir

Corey
Research Assistant, EUA
Pesquisa, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Incredibly helpful and engaging tool for public talks

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall Poll Everywhere is a phenomenal tool that allows presenters and speakers to engage the ENTIRE audience in a very novel way.

Vantagens:

What I like most about this software is that if I am giving a public speech or presentation, I am able to engage the audience in a meaningful way, one of which has the potential to change the very course of the presentation itself. This is an incredibly novel thing.

Desvantagens:

What I don't like about this software is its inability to do more complex polling/experimental designs. That is, I wish I were able to set up different experimental conditions to poll the audience with in order to make more complex points rather than just simple polls.

Gestão da educação, 10.000+ funcionários

Easy to Intergrate with Zoom

5,0 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

Very easy to use. Anyone can make a survey with this software.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes we cannot get the results to populate properly over Zoom but pretty sure that's a Zoom issue not Poll Everywhere.

Beryl
Founder and CEO, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Poll Everywhere should be Everywhere!

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: We have had a great experience with Poll Everywhere, and plan to continue using the product.

Vantagens:

We use Poll Everywhere for our school, and the students love it. It is such an engaging tool, that provides great real-time feedback.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the tool will be delayed, and that can take a little time away from our class instruction time.

Cheryl
Student, EUA
Consultório médico, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Such a COOL application for presentations

Vantagens:

In an academic setting this is such an awesome application. You can either load the extension to your internet browser or into googleslides presentation. Makes for interactive presentations and fun lectures

Desvantagens:

Very unique application. Cant compare it to anything else really

Alimentação e bebidas, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Good for a free app

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Poll Everywhere is great for teachers and students.

Vantagens:

I like that this app allows for students to be counted and surveyed without the use of an iClicker. Instructor can easily ask a question for students to answer in real time. I also love how you can see how the precentage of the class answered.

Desvantagens:

Logging in can be tricky and use through data (when you dont have wifi) is confusing to navigate.