15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Creately

Ferramenta de diagramação online para visualizar suas ideias. Desenhe fluxogramas, organogramas, fluxos de processos, mapas mentais e muitos outros diagramas.

Saiba mais sobre o Creately

Vantagens:

It seems to be a bit more complicated than it needs to be, yet, there is an excellent support community with help desk articles on pretty much anything question you may have.

Desvantagens:

Some of my designs were lost for several weeks and it doesn't save my designs correctly.

Notas do Creately

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Creately tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 163 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Creately antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (163)

Marcus
Marcus
Chief Executive Officer, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to Use Org Chart Software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I tried quite a few software options for org charts and this was the easiest to use and quickest to deploy.

Vantagens:

Creately has some decent templates to begin an org chart or mind map, although some more work could be put into the template selection. From the template, the edits are really easy and intuitive.

Desvantagens:

If you want to start from scratch (e.g. no template), the software is a little tricky for a novice to make something that looks professional. The template selection could be augmented to help provide more bases to start from.

Andualem
Researcher, Taiwan
Aparelhos médicos, 11–50 funcionários

Creately: A Versatile Tool for Medical Device Researchers

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: As a medical device researcher, I use Creately in a variety of capacities to meet my specific needs and goals. One potential use of Creately is collaborative drawing, which allows me to create and share drawings with my team in real-time. This can be useful for brainstorming sessions and sketching out new concepts. Another potential use of Creately is prototyping, which enables me to create interactive prototypes of my designs and test and iterate on my ideas more efficiently. I also use Creately to create diagrams, flowcharts, and other visual representations of complex systems or processes. Additionally, Creately can be a useful tool for creating visual aids for presentations, such as infographics or charts, which can help me communicate my ideas more effectively. Overall, the specific ways that I use Creately will depend on my needs and preferences as a medical device researcher.

Vantagens:

One of the things that I liked most about Creately as a medical device researcher was its versatility. The software offered a range of features and capabilities that I could use in a variety of capacities, such as collaborative drawing, prototyping, diagramming, and creating visual aids for presentations. This versatility allowed me to use Creately in a way that was most helpful and relevant to my needs and goals as a medical device researcher. I also appreciated the intuitive interface of Creately, which made it easy for me to use and learn the software. Overall, Creately was a valuable resource that I enjoyed using in my work as a medical device researcher.

Desvantagens:

One of the things that I liked least about Creately as a medical device researcher was that the software was web-based and required an internet connection to function. This meant that I was unable to access my drawings or collaborate with my team if I did not have an internet connection, which could be inconvenient at times. I also found that the software had some compatibility issues with certain devices or web browsers, which could cause lag or other performance issues.

marco
marco
Technical Designer - Davinci Group
, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Save your money for a better app

1,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: Creately is a fairly intuitive and easy to use app. And it is quite inexpensive compared to the competition Unfortunately, it is by no means presentation quality at all. Professionally, it would be suicide to present anything that comes out of this app. I purchased Creately for flowcharting and wireframing. I can use it for neither for the following reasons. 1. no rulers or guides.
2. the type is not center justified correctly on any shape you try to use.
3. The center of the parallelograms are off center. So when you try to align a vertical column of shapes the parallelograms make your chart step to the side.
4. Scaling. If you try to scale the stop/start shape. It distorts....and not just a little bit.
5. The 1-click create other objects command only allows you to create two different objects. The problem with this is that if you are using a specific color style or font, you have to format the shapes that weren't included in the command.
6. there is no (no fill) option for any of the shapes. So if you try to use the swimlanes you can't see the grid.
7. The connecting lines will put up a fight. Especially when you don't want them to.
8. If you need to use this work for a presentation, you will need to import the file into illustrator and then fix everything to the extent that it is just faster and easier to do it all in illustrator.

há 9 anos

Hi Marco, Thanks for using Creately and taking the time to leave a review. Although we agree with some of your points some are bit off the mark. I'll try to address them one by one. 1. Agree. Will talk with dev team about adding a ruler. 2. Disagree. As soon as you type the text is center justified. 3. Agree. Will ask the dev team to fix this. 4. Disagree. The start/end scale seems to scaling as required. 5. Disagree. 1-click create adjust according to the context/diagram type. For example when drawing a flowchart by default you can create a process, decision or a start/end. 6. Disagree.There is a fill option in the toolbar. To see the grid when using a swimlane, select the swimlane, click "Fill" and check the "No Fill" option under colors. 7. Agree. The connecting lines adjust according to the diagram. Its done to speed up diagramming and most of our users appreciate it. But in a large complex diagram it can be a hinderance. Most of this probably happened because we did a poor job of educating our users. And we'll definitely work on improving our help section. If you feel what we've mentioned is wrong or not sure about anything above please drop a mail to [email protected] and probably we can convince you with a live demo or work together to resolve your issues. Thanks again for using Creately and hope to see you coming back soon. Sincerely, Creately team.

Isaac
Business Development Specialist, Gana
Desenvolvimento de programas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Creately allows me to create visually amazing diagrams and content

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I use Creately for a wide range of project needs. Mapping out respondent homes for our project census no longer had to be done with freehand and papers. Creately solved that for me. I am able to create the most complex diagrams and flow charts to represent complicated workflow systems and team structures.Our PowerPoint presentations and newsletters have also seen a whole lot of visual improvements thanks to Creately.

Vantagens:

Creately offers me so much freedom to explore my ideas. From the extensive collection of diagram types they offer, I always manage to find just the right fit each time. Even better is that it also allows me to easily create my own shapes and format them to my taste with the quick toolbar. My PowerPoint presentations are much more richer, I no longer have to do hand paper sketches to draw free form community maps anymore.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes, I have a hard time getting my shapes and lines to connect just right. And text editing could be improved to make it way more efficient than it currently is. Having to individually work each text input is a bit combersome.

Johnny
Sr. Operations Engineer, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best tool for AWS architecture diagrams

Vantagens:

Having used other tools in the past, I’m think that Creately is the best option in the market to create AWS architecture diagrams. It has most of the icons for AWS services, and is pretty easy to learn to use. One of the main pros is that it focuses on having good drawing tools instead of AWS API integration (like Cloudcraft)

Desvantagens:

I have not found any cons about it (at least for our use case)

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Rapid Updates

Vantagens:

The UI is beautiful. The UX is intuitive. The chart style and elements are highly customisable. I see updates and new features very often.

Desvantagens:

There is still some functionality missing (like moving diagrams from one folder to another) and the occasional graphical glitch. However, with the current rate of updates I feel those are coming very soon! I

Mineração e metais, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A must have tool for planning

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It enables us to design processes and connect different types of activities together.

Vantagens:

1. Many templates that can be combined 2. Combines videoconferencing with visual workspace collaboration

Desvantagens:

1. Trial workspaces are public - a team cannot put real work in a public document, so the testing process has to include non-critical info.

Everett
Upper School Computer Science Teacher, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Great Software for Flowcharting

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We used it to allow students to learn how to represent songs and program flows in a flowchart to express and organize their thinking.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use, clean interface, looks user-friendly and intuitive.

Desvantagens:

A bit laggy when using when there are many blocks and zooming out, the undo function did not work as well as expected.

Lynnette
Lynnette
Sr Manager of Implementation & Training, EUA
Software, 201–500 funcionários

Super Easy Diagrams and Flowcharts

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Creately has made it easy to quickly put together diagrams to show instead of tell - always the best way to make your point when working with a public that has a short attention span.

Vantagens:

Though Creately is easy to use from scratch, the number of templates they have available is fantastic and it is rare to have to start with bare bones. Fabulous template variety.

Desvantagens:

No real cons, using the public version, which has limitations for collaboration (limited to 3) it really hasn't been a detriment as this is a tool that is often used by one of us to create a map or process flow that has already been vetted by several collaborators.

Sami
Software Developer, Alemanha
Software, 2–10 funcionários

Tool for Diagrams.

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Sometimes I have to create diagrams for reports and presentations to help interns in the company.

Vantagens:

I can create charts quickly. I able to share my diagrams with my colleagues.

Desvantagens:

The website is sluggish at times making it almost impossible to work on the project.

Joseph
CTO, EUA
Internet, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software, sometimes has issues

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: When working, is excellent to integrate into JIRA and Confluence - just draw on the fly. Really like the export to PNG option as it makes sharing so much easier.

Vantagens:

I like the integration into JIRA and Confluence and the stand-alone version - the ease of use of porting drawings from each to another.

Desvantagens:

There are issues with the JIRA and Confluence versions where existing drawings refuse to load. Not sure of the problem but it is annoying. Could be an issue with O/S or versioning of host software but really, it is annoying to not be able to trust that it will work. The desktop version running on Adobe Air is also a bit of a problem for me - adds an admin need to make sure the base software is secure and also makes me perceive the effort to be a bit less. Prefer standalone software on the desktop or an enclosed APP rather than something running in another environment.

Vamsidhar
Lead Business Analyst, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

User Friendly with lot of options for business diagrams

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Completely satisfied with the product. Definitely improving my efficiency at work.

Vantagens:

- User Friendly interface to select the type of diagram you wanted and the ease of use (Drag & Drop). - Not too much on the pocket - Auto Save option which makes you focus only on the business diagram - Amazing customer support

Desvantagens:

The latest update (moving away from flash to cloud based solution) has some hiccups. Very rarely the application throws run time error and I need to relaunch it. While this is slightly irritating, the auto save option helps to recover my diagrams as is.

teran
Software Engineer, Sri Lanka
Software, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The tool that I always use to create diagrams

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I struggled to create design diagrams before I found creately. This is a very efficient software that saves my time a lot. I love this.

Vantagens:

The main thing that I love creately is their templates. There are plenty of templates are available for different diagram types. I can store all of them to google drive and keep them updated with my clients. User interface is good and even a new user can create diagrams easily.

Desvantagens:

I lost my diagram while designing it sometimes back. I was using the free trial version and I lost my work and I had to redraw the whole thing.

Rod Bishop

Not really that great

1,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: Creately has a really great website and they ranked really well for the kind of diagramming I was looking for (database design) but the product does not deliver. The let-down was epic.

Vantagens:

It is an online tool that works in your browser and they have a lot of good information on their website about how to build different kinds of diagrams.

Desvantagens:

The tool itself is difficult to use and doesn't allow you to do much in terms of working with others at the same time. I was also looking for something that would work well with the Google environment which this doesn't

há 10 anos

Hello Rob, Thanks for using Creately and we're sorry that you found it difficult to use. To address some of your concerns we do provide some integration with Google environment. We're available in the Google App marketplace ( https://www.google.com/enterprise/marketplace/viewListing?productListingId=4370+2544572938568579613&pli=1 ) for your convenience. We introduced real-time collaboration last year so there could be room for improvement there. If you'll be kind enough to drop a mail to [email protected] explaining the difficulties you encountered we'll be happy to have a look and rectify matters. Again sorry about the inconvenience and thanks for complimenting us on our content.

Business Project Manager
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Save your money and go elsewhere

1,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: I've been attempting to use this application for more than 6 months. I've opened a half dozen tickets - Creately has opened a similar number, and yet no resolution to my licensing issues. They have only worked with me in a half-hearted way, often repeating the same diagnostic requests and never fully understanding the issue. When I thought they understood it, they came back and told me to delete my license file yet again.
So much time has been wasted that the money I paid for the app is almost inconsequential.
You would receive much better service and more value for money by going elsewhere.

Vantagens:

Options for web or desktop installation.

Desvantagens:

No shared files. Severe licensing issues that can't be resolved - without a license much functionality is inoperative. The poorest and slowest of customer service I've had in a decade.

há 10 anos

Hi Chris, We're extremely sorry about your situation. You have been very patient with us and helped us with all the details which makes us feel even more sad. We deeply regret that we couldn't recreate your issue and able to solve it. Again, extremely sorry about the situation and we'll give you a full refund.

Serviços meio ambientais, 11–50 funcionários

Great Product With One Major Flaw

Vantagens:

It does exactly what I need it to do - create org charts. It's easy to use with great functionality, and looks great.

Desvantagens:

The save/save as functionality is atrocious. I often lose past work because it'll save a current project over a previous one. When this happens I lose the opportunity to use a past chart as a template that would save me a ton of time. Then I'm forced to do it over again. If this was fixed it would be huge.

Victoria
EUA
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

No Customer Support and Software Being Sold on the Website is Not the Current Version

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I would have like to have created some amazing graphics/diagrams, but I wasn't able to use the features I thought would be included.

Vantagens:

I paid for the software and then I tried multiple times to download the software. The link sent to me in my email with my license did not work. So then I tried to download from the software from the Creately website. Some links on the website didn't work. Finally, after on one of the pages I was able to download the software but is a much older version from 2017. It lack some of the features, and did not have the updates of the advertised newest version. I have sent several emails. I received two responses, the last response stating they were going to help get me the right version, then nothing. No customer service and the software is not what I thought I was receiving.

Desvantagens:

Lack of features advertised would be included. Lack of tutorials in the software. Lack of support with issues.

sunita
Software Quality Assuarance, Paquistão
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Software Ease Of Access in Usage

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: i have extensively used this software and my overall experience related this is good.

Vantagens:

its overall functions and usage is good enough for all .

Desvantagens:

the issue that i faced that was in arrow and dragging and test written

James
Risk Director, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

Cost effective alternative to more expensive flow diagram software

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Great cost effective flow chart tool with all of the main features and tools that you would expect- Web tool is easier to use and allows for the creation of professional looking flow diagrams

Desvantagens:

Some of the templates can be a bit limited compared to other services- could do with being expanded to include a greater range of templates

Fonte da avaliação

Not very intuitive, poor UI/UX, and extremely limited design functionality

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Some pre-made shapes/templates can get your diagrams created fairly quickly

Desvantagens:

Very frustrating to see that they require you to pay for some basic 'premium' features that are available for free on hundreds of more intuitive platforms like Google Draw.

Valery
Academic Dean - Adjunct Services, EUA
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Installed it and had my initial diagram in a day

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I frequently get asked what software I use to produce the diagrams and charts.

Vantagens:

No learning curve. Made a mind map and a process flow diagram to be the backbones of a process redesign in days. Easy to update, color code and share

Desvantagens:

The templates were more work than starting from scratch.

Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good tool for visualize concepts

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Draw concept diagrams and share with stakeholders easily.

Vantagens:

Creately is straight forward, simple to use, user friendly application. Application consists with good library of objects that can be use to create diagrams. It aslo support sharing what you create with others easily.

Desvantagens:

Real time collabration can be improved. Some look and feel can also be improved to be give a modern look.

Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Creating mind maps become easier with Creately!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Satisfied against the payment and reliable to get the work done with Creately.

Vantagens:

Convenient to collaborate and communicate with collogues when using Creately.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes there's a bit lag and delay when we drag and drop.

HAMMAD
Consultant, Canadá
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

Great tool

Vantagens:

Great tool for basic process mapping. Has number of templates to work from.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes formatting can be difficult. .

Hrachya
CEO, Armênia
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to organize and visualize scripts, flowcharts

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Pretty happy with the tool. Again, it is a perfect solution for those who want to visually see the chart, flows, scripts vs text editors.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, visualize scripts, drag and drop.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it can be tricky to copy/paste the text in the boxes. But this is not a deal-braker.