Avaliações do TrueERP Software Suite

da TrueERP

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre TrueERP Software Suite

Um sistema integrado com geração de relatórios de transação em tempo real e um espectro completo de módulos que podem ser ativados a qualquer momento.

Saiba mais sobre o TrueERP Software Suite

Exibindo 48 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Jenny H.
Business Owner
Atacadistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/12/2016

"ERP has helped us organize and is a true time saver!"

Comentários: For the first time, I've found organization for my business. Inventory management was by far one of our biggest challenges and we could barely report accurately on the simplest of financials. TrueERP allowed us to track orders and make appropriate decisions based on our customer orders and real time figures.

Vantagens: I am able to control inventory more accurately than we ever have so I can make sure I am ordering enough of the right products, which helps me ensure that products do not sit on the shelf. I can also finally trust that our accountant has real time numbers to work with when generating reports to give us a true and current glance at where we stand. We have also requested a few custom reports which were developed specifically for us, like software that comes with amenities!

Desvantagens: Integration with FedEx did take some time and we had to go back and forth with them for a while. Not - show stopper by any means, but definitely require more effort than we had anticipated.

Lara B.
P/T IT & Marketing
Materiais de construção, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2017

"Running different types of reports is so easy!"

Comentários: In short, yes TrueERP has helped us manage the day to day business. It is a big program and it was a significant change overall. The past year has been a big adjustment and you guys are developing the Hire module for us. After those developments are complete it will be even more helpful. I would also give a higher rating for “Value for Money” once our additions are done and we can use the Hire module. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the software to anyone with experience in inventory software, otherwise, there is a bigger learning curve. Besides that, I would for sure! Personally, I would describe the software as user-friendly!

Vantagens: Running different types of reports is so easy! The sort functions for lists and the ability to apply filters is also great!

Desvantagens: We have had problems loading some of our really big reports. We also found an issue with the auto-reorder functionality but they are fixing this for us now.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2017
Suran L.
Team Leader
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2019

"TrueERP? True? Is it?"

Vantagens: Like most ERP software it has similar functions. There is no difference from other software.
It has modules for accounts department, purchasing, sales, supply chain, etc.
Any other software can do the same.

Desvantagens: Customer Support - needs a shake up, seriously.
A bug in the software must be admitted. Please do not hide if there is an issue in the software.
Our inventory levels sky rocketed and plunged before and after updates. This is a clear confirmation of bug in the software. Admit it so your customers are well informed to take necessary steps of caution.
Added functionalities for multi-currency in SO/PO/INV/STATEMENTS is a must.
Inventory - as mentioned above.
Shipping needs improvements
Templates/ Reports

• Avaliado em 01/02/2019
Ines W.
Plant Controller
Empacotamento e contêineres, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/01/2017

"Great for accounting!"

Comentários: I would absolutely recommend TrueERP to a friend or colleague. ERP is user-friendly, has helped us with our daily business processes and I am always able to call to get real-time support.

Vantagens: It's great from the accounting side because everything is linked! I also really like the ability to drill down into financials to easily be able to see where the numbers roll from.

Desvantagens: That you can't drill into locked transactions without changing the closing dates in the software preferences, but I know once we update to the latest version we will have an option to include data prior to the closing dates in the main financial reports. It would also be nice to have an access level that makes all previous months read-only.

• Avaliado em 03/01/2017
Sharon T.
Finance and Administration
Química, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/08/2018

"Software ease of use"

Comentários: We generally use ERP for our work flow, accounting and payroll and all functions work well for our business. It does not take too long to induct new staff in the use of ERP.

Vantagens: I like the flexibility within ERP which allows each staff member to customize their preferences. We can amend the same listing to reflect what we individually find most useful.

Desvantagens: There are no major issues. Occasionally we need to amend our closing dates (past the nine months after year end) and that is a little frustrating. A longer length of time before instigating closing dates would be good.

• Avaliado em 06/08/2018
Kelly G.
Materiais de construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2019

"I find ERP to be user friendly"

Vantagens: I have been using ERP for 15 years and have found it to be user friendly and has met our business needs. Whenever I have a basic question that needs answering, I am able to call support and generally my questions are answered.

Desvantagens: On the other hand, whenever my questions become more technical and more in-depth, I find that my questions aren't answered straight away and I end up chasing them for a response. The questions aren't always rectified.

• Avaliado em 21/01/2019
Paul C.
Serviços ao consumidor, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/02/2017

"Very user-friendly, that's why I got it!"

Comentários: The software is very user-friendly, that’s why I got it! I can always call in and get real-time support, however, sometimes I need to call them to follow up. I would recommend the software as well. If the Gold Coast office asks me to be a reference, they can ring me up for a recommendation.

Vantagens: The part I like best is the ease of use! You can get where you want to be quick!

Desvantagens: It can be slow, for example when pulling the product list, particularly at our second location.

• Avaliado em 08/02/2017
Nicholas S.
Bens de consumo, 51-200 funcionários

"Great Software"

Vantagens: Really happy with the software and support. The True ERP team is always there to help us. Software helps us daily and no issue's from my user preference.

Desvantagens: All our issues get resolved in no time. There is some functionality that I would make slightly different within the inventory section, but nothing much

Glenn C.
CFO
Mineração e metais, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 10/01/2017

"The transparency and how everything is linked is great"

Comentários: ERP is user-friendly and a big step up from our last software; the way everything links together is great! We are a very complex company and have 3 major sites. We are still in the process of finalizing our specific additions/customizations. Once these are finalized we would be a great reference because of the complexity of our business.

Vantagens: I like the transparency between transactions, to reporting, to customer and supplier accounts, and how everything is linked.

Desvantagens: The perpetual system is difficult for us. For example, in month-month reporting, I would like to prevent people from posting in previous periods. I would like these periods to lock and any adjustments to be posted to the following month.

• Avaliado em 10/01/2017
Roger B.
Rapp Australia
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2017

"Very good"

Vantagens: Good support you explain things so I can understand them and its good to talk to you. Happy with the support I receive

Desvantagens: The support is good I just need to train some more on the functionality which I can do with you as you explain it well

• Avaliado em 06/12/2017
Halie M.
Maquinário, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2016

"Great product that links all parts of the business in real time"

Comentários: Overall TrueERP has been very helpful to our business. It helped dramatically with our inventory control as well as our manufacturing. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend this product to any business whether it be to start up or established.

Vantagens: Customization, ease of use, and real time.

• Avaliado em 30/12/2016
Elly E.
Accounts
Mobiliário, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/07/2018

"Convenient and has what we need"

Vantagens: The software is easy to use and has everything wee need from inventory to accounts and more so helps allot in our business.

Desvantagens: The software is good and has all of the functions that we require so no cons for the software, the functions are good and easy to use.

• Avaliado em 31/07/2018
Jag S.
  • Avaliado em 21/11/2017

"No Stress"

Comentários: Made my life and business easier

Vantagens: Well, I am getting a discount from the company which is really good. About the product or the software, we are really happy that we bought it. Its easy to use, very friendly, and basically it helps our business needs.

• Avaliado em 21/11/2017
Nancy H.
Logistics/Operations Mgr.
  • Avaliado em 17/01/2019

"Amazing Software bundled into one program!"

Comentários: We loved our Project Manager and the Salesman we dealt with! They are truly amazing people!

Vantagens: The ability to operate an entire business with one program! Awesome tech support and a great price. Worth every penny spent!

Desvantagens: How to videos in more depth on all modules in the program. We watch these all the time to make sure we are entering data correctly

• Avaliado em 17/01/2019
Abdul E.
Business Manager
Bens de consumo, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 18/10/2016

"As far as a program, it's beautiful."

Comentários: In my experience, you will learn the software as you go, but TrueERP has helped me manage my daily business processes and I would describe it as being user friendly. As far as being able to call and get real time support, the last 4-5 months I didn't need anybody, but support is always there. I usually call the Australia office to get support and although it's not always the case that it will get resolved the same day, someone will get back to me regarding the issue.

Vantagens: I like that I am able to get the reports that are required and I wont lose any information that is in the system. There are many ways for you to search which makes it easy to find the information you are looking for.

Desvantagens: If I leave and go away for a job it will log me off and I have to log back in.

• Avaliado em 18/10/2016
Marc G.
Papel e produtos florestais, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2018

"The implementation and setup was painless"

Comentários: Great piece of software and really helped improve our daily processes

Vantagens: The general ease of ise and it overall functionality is great. Anyone with a bit of pc know how can find there way in the software quite easily

Desvantagens: Like any other software there is always something the user doesnt like (nature of the beast I guess), but up and to date we havent come across anything

• Avaliado em 26/03/2018
Tiara D.
Accountant
Empacotamento e contêineres, 2-10 funcionários

"TrueERP - Accounting"

Comentários: In terms of ease of use, overall functionality/quality and customer support I would rate ERP a 10 out of 10! It has helped me manage daily accounting processes and I am always able to get real time support. I would recommend ERP to a friend of colleague.

Tiarra D.
Accountant
Empacotamento e contêineres, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/10/2016

"Stellar Software"

Comentários: TrueERP has helped us manage our daily business processes. It is definitely user friendly. Support is very friendly and I always get support every time I call. The software over all is great!

Vantagens: Everything about the product is great.

• Avaliado em 05/10/2016
Julia B.
Controller
  • Avaliado em 10/07/2017

"Is TrueERP still in Business?"

Comentários: We have three numbers on file for Customer Service, but it is always a guess as to which one is CONNECTED. Today, two of the three numbers have been disconnect and when I did connect, it was an answering service. We are currently locked out of the system. We have had this issue before with numbers not working. The support I can get thru to leave a message is based out of Hawaii. We are in a different time zone, so I don't expect a call back for a few hours.

Vantagens: The cost was what drove us to this product. It is cheap compared to other programs. We are now getting what we paid for.

Desvantagens: The system is not flexible. We were told it would interface with SolidWorks, this has yet to happen. The General Ledger is set up by them, and we were not able to adjust as easily as they said. Some accounts, we just can't change. Customer Service is not available to us on a daily basis.

• Avaliado em 10/07/2017
Jessica P.
Operations Manager
  • Avaliado em 29/09/2017

"I wish I never bought this software"

Vantagens: The sales pitch seemed like it would be easy. But ever since we have started it does not look like it was the case.

Desvantagens: They promise free customization BUT that is just their tactic. I remember doing a meeting with customer rep and he said that they would do the customization of the software free. He even went as far as saying they would be going onsite for two weeks to "map" out the process and create screen shots to do these customization's. They did do the first part. But once it came down to creating what we asked for they are now saying we have to pay! That was not part of the package. I think it is because we have already paid them in full. I can see why they want full payment upfront WITHOUT even delivering anything! Now I am finding out they have changed their name twice. They also lost all their employees in the USA and now looking at their reviews it looks like they treat their employees horrible as well.

• Avaliado em 29/09/2017
Dindo C.
Process Engineer
Varejistas, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/06/2018

"Trustworthy Inventory Solution "

Comentários: Trust this Product, it really helps a lot !

Vantagens: I like the best of this Product is that it give us a real time data to track our stock level across a very large scale warehouse and different stores.

Desvantagens: I have nothing to say bad thing about this product, instead it was very good software to be trusted.

• Avaliado em 08/06/2018
Elizbe P.
Admin
Mobiliário, 13-50 funcionários

"Very good software."

Comentários: This software is very user friendly

Vantagens: Easy to use. Good customer care and great value for your money. I love the fact that every module works together.

Desvantagens: There is no cons at the moment. Everything is working great together. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to buy software.

Melissa M.
Maquinário, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/04/2019

"Support is excellent"

Vantagens: It is completely integrated very functional for all aspects of your business.

Desvantagens: For my manufacturing company it has been a little harder to navigate how to add everything in the system to function best for us. But once it was determined it has been easy to use.

• Avaliado em 09/04/2019
Mary may L.
Transport Control Analyst
Alimentação e bebidas, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/09/2018

"Good Software"

Vantagens: This software is really good for us in our industry. It is very easy to use and does not require a huge tutorial to get to use it.

Desvantagens: Looking forward for more faster accommodation from the Support Team. But all in all. It is ok for me.

• Avaliado em 09/09/2018
Nicholas A.
IT manager
  • Avaliado em 30/11/2017

"Amazing support, Implementation by customer support has been exceptional. "

Comentários: We are just waiting for our additions to be done to be able to fully take advantage of the software.

Vantagens: I like that we are able to customize to suit our business. The admin panel is easy for me to use. Implementation with Dene or Simon is highly recommended.

• Avaliado em 30/11/2017