15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Zoho Analytics

Sobre Zoho Analytics

Uma ferramenta de geração de relatórios e inteligência comercial on-line que ajuda você a obter novas ideias a partir de dados de negócios diversos.

Saiba mais sobre o Zoho Analytics

Vantagens:

It's customizable, with an easy to use interface. Further, creating reports is a simple process using templates, drag and drop processes.

Desvantagens:

Tool is expensive for businesses having smaller no.

Notas do Zoho Analytics

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Zoho Analytics tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 304 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Zoho Analytics antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (304)

Thiago
Gerente, Brasil
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Thiago

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Uma ferramenta muito boa, atendendo a maior parte das necessidades.

Vantagens:

Gosto mais da flexibilidade em adaptar as caraterísticas para as diversas realizadas de serviços.

Desvantagens:

a não possibilidade de se utilizar identificadores como imagens nos graficos, como icones para masculino e feminino, etc.

José
José
IM Manager, República Dominicana
Petróleo e energia, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great visualization app

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It is good to count on one application like this, the great architecture that allows the administrator to create a faster dashboard to take the right business decision.

Vantagens:

The great features to enjoy are the data analysis, the visualization, and the ease with the data connectors works.

Desvantagens:

For now, the application works perfectly for me.

Cybele
Human Resource Manager, EUA
E-Learning, 51–200 funcionários

Great for data analytics

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Great experience when using this great tool. You should try it out.

Vantagens:

It is so simple to install and use. It is also cheap as compared to its return on investment. I love its graphical user interface, makes it look appealing.

Desvantagens:

So far it is working well with me. I have no issues when using this tool.

Andy
Accounting Manager, EUA
Maquinário, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Beware - Zoho Preys on Smaller Companies with Weak IT Controls

3,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Zoho Analytics was easy to set up and easy to implement. Even writing queries - albeit through a bit of a clunky interface - was pretty easy. I enjoyed being able to set this up and get the users running quickly.

Desvantagens:

Zoho decided to forge my e-mail address for all notifications from our analytics account. Their e-mails used to come from a Zoho notifications address. Now, they are sending e-mails - from their own servers - that purport to be from me. Naturally, my company's spam blocker bounces these. Since new users must respond to one of these spoofed e-mails, I can no longer set up new users, at all. They're not caught in a spam trap. They are actually being returned by our server. Zoho's one and only solution has been to demand that my company make a change to our DNS servers. Then, Zoho can send what appear to be legitimate e-mails on behalf of anyone at my company, at will. That's not acceptable and should not be required. If you want that as a convenience for your users, it works - with appropriate legal agreements in place. Plenty of companies do this with SPF and DKIM records for internally controlled servers. For an external company to provide no other option (and not mention it until it was too late), this is a huge red flag. Zoho even provides instructions for how to make this change on GoDaddy. Be warned. You know nothing about their internal controls and yet you're giving them license to send e-mail on your behalf. AVOID!

Haba
Content Manager, Romênia
Imprensa, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

All my website details in one page

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It took me less than an hour setting up sources and arrange my dashboard with data I am interested in.

Vantagens:

It is great that I can add all sources that I am interested in, one dashboard for all analytics. Setting up my dashboard was a piece of cake, data read even easier.

Desvantagens:

The user interface can be updated on 2024 standards.

heidi
heidi
Project manager, EUA
Tradução e localização, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool with a learning curve

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: There are many great options on the dashboard, but again, the functions are complicated to learn and apply. The deliverabilty of dashboards could be more customizable so individual dashboards could be shared without adding users to send to vendors and/or clients.

Vantagens:

The ability to merge reports in a single dashboard visually

Desvantagens:

The functions capabilities are difficult to apply, learn, and are unlike many other programs available so there is a steep learning curve

Andrei
Branch Manager, Reino Unido
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

Complete analytics solution.

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Zoho Analytics is a great app, really gather all the info from different sources and combined it into a great dashboard. Exporting custom reports is a great feature.

Vantagens:

I see Zoho Analytics as a complete data visualization and reporting solution. Is easy to setup and adding multiple sources is very easy and fast. For all features provided the price is very good.

Desvantagens:

Can't there is any con for Zoho Analytics.

Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM, Alemanha
Maquinário, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Medium Analytics Tool loaded with various solutions.

3,0 há 7 meses

Vantagens:

The user interface is intuitive, making it easy for both technical and non-technical users to navigate and create reports. The drag-and-drop functionality allows me to quickly build custom dashboards tailored to our specific needs.

Desvantagens:

It is quite laggy and reports are quite hard to connect to external data. A lot depends on CRM setup.

Allyson
Senior staff engineer, Alemanha
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Intuitive Analytics for Every User

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Its intuitive interface and powerful data visualization. I easily created interactive dashboards without coding. Integrating my sales data helped me identify trends and boost sales by 15% in a quarter.

Desvantagens:

When I uploaded a massive file with thousands of rows, it took longer than expected to process and display the data. This slowed down my workflow at times.

Rejoyce
Marketer, Reino Unido
Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Management of data made easy

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I can now manage my data so easily using Zoho Analytics

Vantagens:

It is so easy to use and manage. I love its pricing. The user dashboard is so friendly. Try it out

Desvantagens:

At times it lags when it is loaded with big types of files.

Murat
Director of Operations, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 2–10 funcionários

Great analytics platform for Zoho One users

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Once we figured out how to use the platform it was great for providing visibility to our metrics.

Vantagens:

Great integration with all Zoho products. Nice built in AI functionality.

Desvantagens:

Can be a steep learning curve if not familiar with analytics platforms.

Jhon
Jhon
Master in information Technology, Colômbia
Telecomunicações, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Zoho Analytics enables you to make sound operational decisions

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Data are vital for organizations because they represent the behavior of the operation, with tools like Zoho Analytics is possible to analyze in detail any set of data and display them in a simple, organized and visually aesthetic way; this for any group that needs to make decisions quickly and effectively is very useful because the tool focuses on details that at first glance is complex to detect, however, Zoho Analytics with its powerful algorithm and supported by AI represents them visually, that is why we rely on Zoho Analytics in making future decisions.

Vantagens:

Zoho Analytics has remarkable capabilities in terms of data acquisition from multiple sources and in turn different types of formats (csv, json, xml, etc), this makes it possible to import data from our internal applications in order to perform the analysis that may be necessary; The tool is very intuitive in its GUI and allows us to design panels with all the information displayed in an aesthetically appealing way, but at the same time allows the reader to understand; also with the inclusion of widgets allows us to adapt the KPI based on our specific metrics in order to show the behavior of the operation in the desired period of study, that facilitates us to make decisions month by month with remarkable accuracy.

Desvantagens:

Frequently we import large amounts of data where date and time formats are involved, in some cases when data from different sources are combined the tool does not interpret the time formats in an equitable manner, for this it is necessary to debug and go to some manual adjustments of the data to avoid errors in the final analysis of such information, of course, having the data debugged without such details the tool offers all its analytical and visual capabilities that are very useful.

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
Business Development Manager, Índia
Emprego e contratação, 51–200 funcionários

Strong Business Analytics Platform with Outstanding Features

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Because of the system's extensive capability and great affordability, I have liked every element of it and heartily recommend it. It aids me in resolving KPI display problems. I can also use it to build client dashboards. This technology allows us to evaluate data from any source. The dashboards and charts are stunning, and with a little creativity, you can create some pretty unique dashboards to show practically any data.

Vantagens:

Zoho Analytics is highly powerful since it allows you to build a variety of reports using data from virtually anywhere. Zoho Analytics can handle your needs for basic website statistics, PPC ad data, or data from a distant database. Additionally, I adore how lovely the reports are. It is also quite flexible. Data may be automatically retrieved from all sources. Creating reports, tables, and charts is equally simple for us. It offers versatility in data management and analysis. The support staff is really helpful, and the interface is fairly nice.

Desvantagens:

The learning curve is steep for novices. When all the apps are running, it occasionally slows. It might be a bit challenging to incorporate anything that isn't a widely used service. Zoho Analytics may be connected to nearly anything, however, certain more complex activities may require some programming experience. Even though it's a fantastic tool, I was a bit let down that it only pushes dashboards to the main account and not to additional Zoho Helpdesks that are associated with the same account.

Vivek
DGM, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.

Comentários: - Easy to use
- Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs
- Scalable
- Easy report sharing

Vantagens:

- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users. - New reports can be created with little extra efforts. - Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis. - Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful. - Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database. - Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.

Desvantagens:

- Number of users is limited for various slabs. - Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups. - Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time. - Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle mgmt members who may not be well aware of various technical aspects of exploring around this tool - Main dashboard is little confusing due to combination of "User filters" on dashboard level as well as "User filters" on individual reports level. Needs improvement to align both the filters either by way of "Notification" etc. on individual report where filters are conflicting. This will avoid mismatch in data presentation.

Andre
CEO, Brasil
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Zoho Analytics review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Customizes reports usign built in queries.

simplicity, ease of use, integration with Zoho Books

Desvantagens:

Limit (3) of composed queries. The product doesn´t allow users to access data from outside

Robin
Director Compensation, Canadá
Telecomunicações, 201–500 funcionários

Zoho- Game Changer

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent overall experience. The simplicity but power of this software is great. The ability to customize reporting to fit our company's ever changing needs is amazing. We're able to build reports, gather data, sort data and export reporting that's relevant and easy to use. The flexibility of the product allows us the freedom to change our reporting instantaneously in order to keep it relevant to our needs, which is extremely important to us in our industry.

Vantagens:

This software is simple to use even for someone who is not software savvy. It is highly versatility in its applications and customization is simple. We have made numerous custom reports for our District Managers to use on the go to help them manage store performance and goal achievement. Creating customer reports is simple and easy to do.

Desvantagens:

So far I haven't had any issues with the software so I have nothing that I do not like.

Kyle
Director of Franchise Development, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Customizable

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall positive experience with reporting functionality.

Vantagens:

I love the fact that I can customize the views and what reports I'd like to see on my dashboard. This allows me to easily manage the stats of my sales team.

Desvantagens:

So far, I can't think of anything that doesn't work for me. The reports are exactly what I need. If I need something different, chances are pretty good I can contact our admin to change .

Dulamragchaa
Dulamragchaa
Data Quality Analyst, Nigéria
Serviços financeiros, 201–500 funcionários

My Zoho experience.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: The need to make sense of data generated across my organisation , is why we use Zoho analytics. Zoho analytics has helped with discovering insights hidden within day to day data generated in my company.

Vantagens:

Zoho analytics connects with a variety of data sources, this has allowed us to directly connect Zoho with tools we use at work. It does not matter if they are business applications , custom applications , databases , files and feeds or even web urls. Zoho simply connects with them all.

Desvantagens:

To go beyond auto-generated reports on the Zoho analytics platform requires advanced knowledge of data science , especially for handling complex queries. Simply put, Zoho analytics is not necessarily designed for beginner data professionals.

Pete
Vice President, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

I have used zoho reports to create a complete client analytics solution.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Low cost sophisticated reports that can be created, cloned and edited in rapid fashion. I have used many report writers, some much more powerful however none as easy to use and as cost effective.

Vantagens:

It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use. It is also very affordable and can scale quite nicely while remaining affordable.

Desvantagens:

The requirement to store the reporting data on the Zoho servers can be a little cumbersome and may not be the most secure solution for storing sensitive data. It does what it is intended to do very well and the end results are easy to use for end users and are quite sophisticated however it is not particularly customizable and we have hit a brick wall with it a couple of times.

Ankush
Ankush
Manager- Finance, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Zoho Analytics: Perform Analytics on the go!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: - Zoho Analytics is gamechanger for budding organizations.
- Zoho Analytics is very easy to integrate with accounting tools
- Value for money product and highly recommended

Vantagens:

Zoho Analytics is a powerful tool and have following features: - Great customer support and help - Helpful in creating quick reports for analysis - Very easy to integrate data with Accounting softwares

Desvantagens:

Although Zoho Analytics is great tool but have following limitations: - Some of the settings are difficult to understand - Data massaging is little cumbersome - Sometimes need technical knowledge (Coding) to develop reports

Avaliador Verificado
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

Almost a great product

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This software has the potential to be the very best in class but has been let down by some very serious operational back end issues. It is a huge shame as I really do like this product a lot.

Vantagens:

Its very powerful and has tonnes of features, dashboards being my favourite. Great value for money.

Desvantagens:

Support & documentation isn't great, the api is not very reliable and has a habit of changing syntax without warning. Also uptime isn't as good as it should be, so am reluctant to recommend to others who need to run business critical services, but it serves us well enough for what need it to do.

Ian
Business Operations, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Great value

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It took a lot of work but once properly setup reporting is really easy. Now instantly have available all the reports I need. Used to take a few hours week to put together reports that weren't as effective

Vantagens:

The interface for creating reports is extremely easy to use. You can make really powerful reports fast. It's a lot cheaper than competitors' software and integrates well with other zoho products

Desvantagens:

Troubleshooting issues can be difficult and it isn't as well supported as other zoho products, no live chat available. There's missing.

Nicholas
Software Support Technician, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Zoho Reports have help me prove that we are increasing our overall production to our customers

Vantagens:

I like the functionality of the reports feature and the friendly use of them. It has allowed me to show my managers that we are making great progress when it comes to bring in more money, providing faster support resolution times to issues, increased communication for sales and support.

Desvantagens:

I currently do not have any cons in regards to Zoho Reports at this time. This feature is solid and I can only tell that it is improving by the day. Great Job!

Balkrushna
CTO, Índia
Alimentação e bebidas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Way to bring data at one place, understand it and make decesions

Vantagens:

1. Easy integration with multiple sources from excel files, cloud databases to social platforms. The sync frequency can be set. 2. Queries, filters, groupings supported on the available data. 3. Easy to visualize the data in various formats like charts and tables. 4. Alerts can be created for reports, data tables, views. Multiple alerts channels supported.

Desvantagens:

1. Might be difficult to derive reports if you don't understand basic database queries. 2. Multiple sync settings cannot be applied in a workplace for a single Datasource.

Nicholas
Partner, Áustria
Cosmético, 11–50 funcionários

Zoho Analytics as Data Hub

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use this tool on a daily basis, not only for reporting but as a data hub for all the information that goes from one system to another.

Vantagens:

The possibility of basically having a full blown Analytics tool in combination with a SQL development possibility and all in the cloud.

Desvantagens:

There are always features that would be nice to have, but in general very happy