Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Mailjet

Construa junto. Envie com mais inteligência.
A solução de e-mail para equipes rápidas.

Saiba mais sobre o Mailjet

Exibindo 317 avaliações

Adolf R.
Software Developer
Software, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2019

"Mailjet the best current mailing tool."

Comentários: My experience as a Mailjet client has been wonderful both personally and professionally, especially in the company where we have the need to send notifications, advertising campaigns and promotional emails whose processes are evaluated in real time and also have the advantage that These shipments will be customized.

Vantagens: Mailjet is a very easy to use platform with very striking features, where I can observe all the results of the campaigns that are carried out, which allows us to use all the past content that is stored securely, all this historical we analyze it and We use to optimize our future strategies. A very interesting feature of this system is that we can send transactional and marketing emails from the same platform without incurring additional expenses.

Desvantagens: I suggest that the customer support provided by Mailjet can be improved in the advisory aspect, however this does not prevent it from being considered a platform that is well structured.

• Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Kenneth A.
Managing Partner
Emprego e contratação, 13-50 funcionários

"Best Value Out There"

Vantagens: The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Desvantagens: Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings"

Richard I.
Chief Door Stop
  • Avaliado em 10/07/2018

"Good overall... But, don't try to do too much too early."

Vantagens: Mailjet is very easy to setup as long as you have access to your domain DNS settings. I manage DNS through Amazon Route 53 so changes reflect quickly when I needed to verify DNS ownership. Once you confirm ownership, setting up email API is easy, and works instantaneously - as it should. I started using Mailjet to send out server and website notifications. For this purpose it worked awesome. I had about 20 websites sending notifications out via MailJet and as long as the domain names were verified correctly it worked great. You'll run into problems if don't verify your domain so if you have issues check that first. Mailjet has an easy domain verification tool that will highlight any issues quickly. For transactional emails and general emails from an email client MailJet worked fantastic - read the cons section for an area of trouble.

Desvantagens: Since I had such good success using MailJet for our transactional needs, I started using MailJet a couple months ago to send out periodic marketing emails, it's a native feature within their dashboard so I thought it would be nice to consolidate email providers. Well, very quickly we ran into issues and they temporarily lowered my sending limits. I was able to quickly provide them with the information they needed and they removed the sending limits after 7-days. From that experience, I limited our use of MailJet as a marketing platform, but recently used them again only to run into the exact same problem. But this time the issue was because of the volume of emails sent - not because of any bounce or SPAM notifications. The suspension this time resulted in a much more complicated process in demonstrating ownership over the list of email under my control. I don't want to pick on MailJet too much on this subject of marketing emails; they position themselves as a transactional email platform, and for that, they're awesome. I only used MailJet for marketing purposes because they feature it in their dashboard and it's easy to use. But they seem far more strict in their email purposes than say MailChimp which seems to be setup more for marketing/newsletter type emails.

• Avaliado em 10/07/2018
Anant M.
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 17/05/2020

"One stop for your email marketing needs - MailJet!"

Comentários: We needed a marketing email service as we already had a transactional email service with us. MailJet fulfilled our needs and we cam on board with a paid plan soon later and haven't looked back.

Vantagens: One of the first services we found when we searched on Google was Mailjet.
- It super easy sign up. Just fill a form and verify your email..
- There is a very short approval interval time, you can upload your list and then start sending right away.
- Approval is after you sent the first of your mails, so you get a lot of time to test everything and check where your emails end up and when.
- Full suite to design emails right on the website.
- Simple email design and all options right on your dashboard.
- Link and verify your domain to use to send emails.
- Per 1000 emails rate is lesser than competition.

Desvantagens: - Some of our early accounts were suspended due to some list verification stuff. If needed, that should have been done before we started campaigns so that there were no interruptions.
- Emails get bounced sometimes even when the recipient address exists.
- Some emails still went directly to spam, so that should not happen.

• Avaliado em 17/05/2020
Isaac B.
Executive Director
Think Tanks, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2019

"A solid option for managing email lists."

Vantagens: Ease of use
A plethora of features
Messages arrive to inbox (not spam)
Good analytics
Overall value is good

Desvantagens: Mailjet limits your sending rate at first
Some features could be more customizable (e.g. subscriber forms/widgets)
Can be a bit complicated to add sender addresses and verify URLs

• Avaliado em 25/09/2019
Pierre-yves R.
Directeur de projet
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/07/2020

"Aucun support, aucun moyenb de contact"

Vantagens: Facile d'accès, interface intuitive et fluide

Desvantagens: Comme de nombreuses autres personnes nous rencontrons des problèmes avec Mailjet : compte bloqué sans raison apparente et aucun support malgré l'ouverture d'un ticket.
Extrêmement déçu par cette société et ces services qui se disent réactif mais ne met rien en œuvre pour vous aider lorsque vous rencontrez des problèmes.
Nous ne pouvons pas utiliser le service d'envoi de mail (que nous avons payé) depuis 48h et c'est extrêmement problématique pour notre business.
Cette société est à bannir !

• Avaliado em 30/07/2020
Dario R.
CTO
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2019

"Better value for money on the market"

Vantagens: Mailjet has all funcionalities needed for sending transactional emails.
Great backoffice application and EU based

Desvantagens: Transactional confirmation API structure need some manual tricks to work with many domains and subaccount in an efficent way

• Avaliado em 12/12/2019
Gabriele P.
Developer
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2019

"A great service for a small price"

Comentários: Great DX for the integration, familiar UI, great analytics, honest pricing, possibility to send SMS. The product I was looking for, recommended.

Vantagens: - Easily create email templates with web-based editor
- Great analytics for your emails
- Easy API integration

Desvantagens: - Cannot buy a dedicated IP unless you send 150k emails/month, I'd like to build my reputation from now

Ronnie R.
Music Producer
Entretenimento, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses

"Mailjet was challenging"

Comentários: Overall I left Mailjet. The cost involved was too high. Customer service was not great. The interface was nice but didn't out weight the cons.

Vantagens: Mailjet was a great resource for creating engaging emails. The creative tools for making emails were very easy to use. Creating powerful engaging emails was very quick and the end result was exactly what I was looking for on the creation side of the platform.

Desvantagens: So unfortunately I was unable to continue using Mailjet. The cost involved is pretty competitive but still very expensive. I came into some problems with a few of my emails and the customer service was underwhelming. They made things very challenging. I missed a few planned emails with specific deadlines due to not being made aware of the problems going on. Unacceptable. So I switched.

por Mailjet em 27/09/2019

Hi Ronnie - thanks for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had an underwhelming experience. In an effort to provide excellent service, could you share your Support Ticket number by email at [email protected] We'd be happy to take a look at your account and if you're interested in potentially continuing with our service, see how we can improve your experience. Best, the Mailjet team.

Ben H.
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2019

"Transactional Email That Covers 90% Of Use Cases"

Comentários: MailJet has been a drop in replacement for Madrill. It has been more than adequate for all of my transactional emailing needs.

Vantagens: After using MailJet as a replacement for Mandrill for the last 2 years, I can fully recommend it. I use it for transactional email and I can send 6000 per month on the free tier. More than enough for my use case. I like the templates and templating language. Setting up sender domains and authenticating them is a doddle. Using the API is also painless with the excellent API documentation.

Desvantagens: The only thing I dislike is that there are almost too many options. This isn't a bad thing per se, but I have probably only used about 25% of the available tools/reporting etc. I also have no need for the campaign tools and would prefer it if Mailjet only concentrated on transactional emails.

• Avaliado em 12/11/2019
James B.
Pastor
Instituições religiosas, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"Works great! Easy to Use! Very Reliable!"

Comentários: My overall experience with Mailjet is that it is excellent software. It is easy to use, it just works, it's easy to set up, it provides awesome verification of my mail reaching its destination, I will continue to be a happy Mailjet user for years to come.

Vantagens: I appreciate Mailjet for a couple of reasons. The first and most important is reliability. My E-mails always get sent out, and they always reach their destination. Mailjet is careful about preventing users from using it as a spam gateway, which means it has a good reputation which means that other companies and servers do not block Majiljet which means that my mail gets sent out properly. The second thing I love most about Mailjet is how easy it is to set up. When I went to set it up, the configuration was simple, and it started to work quickly. I also love Mailjet because it has a useful dashboard that allows me to check and ensure that my E-mail did get sent out and reached its intended recipient. That leaves me never wondering whether my message was received or not.

Desvantagens: What I appreciate least about this software is that there have been limitations placed on my account which limits how many E-mails I can send out within a specific period of time. While I have never reached the limit, or even really approached the limit as far as I am aware, and I am aware it is to ensure that spam is not sent out, I still felt that the limitation was not necessary and although I continue to happily use the software, and will continue to do so, this would probably continue to be my least favorite aspect of using Mailjet.

Mary ellen C.
Director of Communications
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2019

"Solid Product, Workflow/Automation still needs some work"

Comentários: The platform has gotten much better over the years. We have the bronze subscription and for the price it is really worth it.

Vantagens: The ability to design your own emails from a template or simply drop in HTML has been great for our company. The email builder is pretty easy to use and emails look decent across all mobile and desktop platforms.

Desvantagens: We started using the workflow/automation feature when it was in its beta phase. We needed to be able to add a user into a contact list and then have emails sent automatically. Creating a workflow is incredibly tedious. I had all the emails I already wanted to use from when I previously had to manually send them to contact lists each day. But for some reason mailjet wouldn't let me use emails from my campaigns in the workflow. I had to recreate every single email as a template in the workflow/automation section to be able to add it to a new workflow. I was able to just copy and paste the HTML, but it was still such a time consuming process. If I could just drag and drop already used campaign emails into a workflow that would make so much more sense.

• Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Katerina V.
Project manager
  • Avaliado em 01/10/2018

"Mailjet facilitates product management"

Comentários: In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues.

Vantagens: Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

Desvantagens: The most irritating thing about Mailjet is when the account is blocked for some reason and you message to the support they just say "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security rules. We unblock your account". They never say what exactly is incorrect with the domain despite the fact that it could help their customer to improve his domain security or change the hosting. Or as another example, when you have just created your account, you may get the message "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security flags. We cannot allow you to use our system." No any other clarification what exactly their security system didn't like. And you have to go to their competitors.

• Avaliado em 01/10/2018
Pashminu M.
Rádio e televisão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/12/2019

"Good value for money"

Comentários: Overall, I am very much glad to have a pocket friendly marking too.

Vantagens: It is easy to get started with all the options and the best feature is to schedule the emailers. Also, the reports are good enough for normal email marketing.

Desvantagens: There should be a feature to show the click heat map, that would be helpful is getting better insights on writing the emailer content and links etc.

• Avaliado em 14/12/2019
Melanie C.
Help Desk Specialist
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2018

"Longtime fan and user for years."

Comentários: Allows 3rd party applications to send email without having to open up security on mail servers, and does so with ease.

Vantagens: MailJet is targeted more at being used for email marketing, but it is the perfect solution for 3rd party applications that require SMTP service but for one reason or another an organization cannot use their own mail server. (Also allows tracking for those 3rd party app mailings if you want to get fancy.) It's been my go to through several employment changes where I always end up needing it for one thing or another, and I've recommended to clients many times over. The support is always fantastic as well - they've always been responsive and on top of things, even when I was only using a free account. This has made them the first SMTP service I think of, always.

Desvantagens: The only real challenge I've faced was that the API keys can sometimes be too long for older applications. (And some poorly built ones.) This is not really a fault of MailJet -- the longer API keys make for better security, but it can just be a roadblock sometimes. (MailJet support is right on the case for it though.) In the years I've been using it (I think I first discovered them 4 or 5 years ago - not exactly sure how long, I've experienced an outage or two. Frustrating when it happens, but then any internet service is subject to that from time to time.

• Avaliado em 02/04/2018
IT Support
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/03/2019

"Outstanding Mailing Management Software"

Vantagens: MailJet is extremely easy to use and makes the process of generating mailings extremely simple. The UI for generating mailings is intuitive and simple, yet powerful and able to accomodate pretty much anything you'd want to put into an email. I use it generally for doing newsletters to a large group of about 5,000 subscribers. The overall interface for managing Contacts lists and Campaigns is well done and understandable. Adding and removing subscribers from Contact lists is fairly straightforward and mostly great. On the rare occasions when I've needed support, they've always been extremely fast and knowledge-able, and solved the issue in short order.

Desvantagens: Three things about Contact lists are a bit annoying:
1) There doesn't seem to be any way to automatically remove Unsubscribed Contacts: you have to download them manually, then upload them to remove them.
2) Same thing with Bounced or other Contacts that you discover from the post-Campaign analysis: there's no button to say "Remove these from my Contact List": you must download them, then remove them through the removal interface
3) Errors from uploading new Contacts is a little clunky when there are errors: again it generates a file that you have to download and look at separately. For most errors (duplicate address, typos, invalid format, etc) in the little uploads that I do as part of expanding the list, I'd just like to see the darned things immediately on the screen so that I could either ignore them (i.e. dups) or fix them (typos & invalid format). Only if the errors go beyond some threshold (say more than 10, and it could be user-settable), should it do the file-generate-and-download thing.

Danielle C.
Sales & Marketing
Eletrônicos, 13-50 funcionários

"Review"

Comentários: This works really well for what I need. It is easy to use and easy to train people not so tech savvy to use as well. Aside from the cons above, I have had a great time updating content. I do with the help people we a little more helpful. When I had a problem in that the emails we saying "sent" but nothing was being received - they told me it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. - That may be the case, but there are nicer ways of saying this. I had already checked my email spam and the head spam blocker and nothing was there from mailjet. I ended up having to send out a link to the online version that I had pulled off of a previous test email. That all being said, I still continue to use the program as it is easy to manage and provides nice stats.

Vantagens: I like the amount of flexibility you have at the free level. I like the ease of dragging and dropping content to add or reposition. I like that it saves as a work in progress and you can go back and review old newsletters. I also like the detailed insight and stats.

Desvantagens: That you can't move multiple sections at once. For example, I wish you could highlight a text box and an image at the same time and move them around together to relocate content. I also wish you could add dividers between vertical columns. If you have a 3 column section, I would like to divide with a line between. I wish there was a calendar feature as well to help with showcasing dates and events.

Pranab S.
Proprietor
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"Great for sending outbound transactional email"

Comentários: Used mailjet within our Django based web app.

Vantagens: Hassle-free and fair limits on the free plan, with well-priced upgrades for running specific campaigns. Great deliverability as well.

Desvantagens: Couldn’t find a way to see what unverified email addresses were being tried on our account as sender addresses (so we couldn’t fix those wrong outbound email addresses)

Mauro B.
Developer
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/03/2020

"Great service at reasonable prices"

Comentários: The problem of spam definitively solved, integration in the servers very fast, excellent

Vantagens: I solved the spam problem without large configurations, thanks to their fully qualified servers. It was what I needed

Desvantagens: I would love to have the option to pay for the service annually and not only monthly, obviously prepaid

• Avaliado em 03/03/2020
Lucas P.
Creative Director
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/02/2019

"Of all the ESPs I use, I tend to prefer MailJet for nearly everything"

Comentários: The number-one unique feature that Mailjet provides is MJML with a drag-and-drop builder. Hands-down the best way to roll out anything from an MVP email for testing to a full-fledged transactional messaging system. The close integration of the Builder with the Send API to dynamically populate the messages is AWESOME! Separating code and design is definitely a goal that this can help you achieve. I love being able to send through SMTP. It's a huge plus for managed WordPress hosting environments where it's impractical to run a mail server. I also really appreciate the Mail Parse API, which allows me to focus on processing inbound emails via webhook and JSON -- no messy content or attachment handling. The freemium setup, as of early 2019, is sufficient to run small operations for $0, and then the entry-level paid plan is such a good value after you outgrow the free level. I recommend Mailjet to all my clients who need mail sending or receipt/processing.

Vantagens: Freemium pricing structure
Good value for entry-level paid plan
MJML WYSIWYG Builder
Data-merge into stored templates
Email address shortcut to send to entire mailing list

Desvantagens: There seems to be some question about the definition of a transactional message. My client's emails that resulted from visitors filling a form (a transaction, I would say) were blocked based on content filters and the support team didn't have a really good answer as to why, other than quoting their policy that the service is for sending bulk or transactional messages only. This issue may have been cleared up in the meantime.

• Avaliado em 19/02/2019
Mídia digital, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails"

Comentários: Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

Vantagens: The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

Desvantagens: MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data. They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

por Mailjet em 13/12/2019

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Alexander R.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/09/2019

"Easy To Setup, Crazy Terms of Service"

Comentários: It started off good, as an easy to use software but later turned into a nightmare working with their support.

Vantagens: It's really easy to set up and get going on a WordPress site, and I liked being able to authenticate by confirming an email rather than by DNS if I wanted.

Desvantagens: Their TOS and enforcement of it is absolutely insane. One of my sites sends transactional emails for the purchase of firearms accessories (think like holsters, nothing regulated). They blocked my entire account and all sites associated because of that. I removed the site they flagged, thinking I'd get my account back. The compliance team then had to review my account, and then said one site I had linked which does landscaping is also against their terms because they don't allow real estate sales/related services. I should note, none of the sites on my account were sending any sort of newsletter or promotional emails. It was all contact form submissions and purchase receipts.

por Mailjet em 25/09/2019

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for any issues you had with our service. Ultimately our sending policy is in place to avoid issues of spam, and illicit sending. We restrict content on self-service plans related to fire arms and real estate due to recommendations from ISPs. Thanks for understanding.

Best,
The Mailjet team

• Avaliado em 21/09/2019
Co-Founder
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/05/2019

"Transactional / Triggered emails are so easy to setup"

Comentários: Overall, it has been a positive experience. As a startup company, we initially went with a competitor and hit many roadblocks, so we wound up with MailJet and it has been smooth sailing.

Vantagens: So far, I have mostly only used the transactional emails. Our developer found this solution and it integrated with our platfrom through the API very smooth. My role was to create and design the email templates. It was very intuitive to use and has a vast feature set. I quickly setup 15+ custom templates within a few hours. The developer had them connected and running within a couple days.

Desvantagens: The reporting is a bit confusing compared to other email tools I have used. When I had to go and find if someone was triggered a transactional email and it wasn't easy to find the information I needed.

• Avaliado em 09/05/2019
Andrew S.
Freelance Web Developer
Design gráfico
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2017

"SMTP relay for all my emails"

Comentários: I use mailjet in daily work and keep in mind if one of the clients asks for advise or recommendation. Mailjet offers and provide so many working services and features that while one implements them there is no time to think about the shortcomings.

Vantagens: 1. innovative technologies and features

• Avaliado em 05/12/2017
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 16/11/2019

"A very basic service that is seriously lacking in terms of marketing"

Comentários: To be honest, I used to own the most advanced autoresponder service on the market. It was designed around marketers' needs and did its job to perfection. I sold the company a few years ago and have been operating manually ever since. This is not a good way to run an online business so I searched for an affordable email marketing service and was recommended to try Mailjet. I even had someone from our local chamber of commerce come to the company to show me how to set it up. That alone should speak volumes about its user unfriendliness because if someone who had developed similar software couldn't understand it, what chance does the common man have? The fact that they refuse questions from potential customers has to be the icing on the cake. I mean, can you imagine walking into a store and asking a salesman a question about an item you are interested in purchasing, only to receive the reply "Sorry but we only accept questions from existing customers."? It is a shame because I would happily work with them to take their product to an entirely new level. As things stand, their system is overly complicated and unnecessarily so. It doesn't cost much because it doesn't offer very much.

Vantagens: When compared to competing services, its pricing is quite competitive.

Desvantagens: The interface is far from intuitive, especially if you have used other services in the past.
Much of it does not work as it is supposed to. You can waste a lot of time repeating actions until the system finally reacts.
Server response is incredibly slow.
Most of the most important functions needed to use the system for marketing purposes are missing.
As a potential customer trying the software with a view to becoming a permanent user, you may not contact support. They literally refuse all questions from potential customers!

por Mailjet em 26/11/2019

Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you had trouble reaching us. If you need to contact us in the future, you can write to us at [email protected] We remain open to all comments and we'd be happy to assist you. Best, the Mailjet team.

• Avaliado em 16/11/2019