15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Covetrus Pulse

Sobre Covetrus Pulse

Sistema de gerenciamento de clínicas baseado na nuvem nos EUA, compatível com clínicas de todos os tamanhos. Simples de usar e econômico.

Saiba mais sobre o Covetrus Pulse

Vantagens:

Pricing is very straight forward - per doctor fee rather than per user or per client. High uptime availability, monthly updates, great tech support available via the app to all users.

Desvantagens:

Lots of clicks to do something, inability to time stamp, refills pull from price originally put in ( so if it has increased, you lose that money, no way to lock medical records, not super-intuitive.

Notas do Covetrus Pulse

Recursos
3,7
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Covetrus Pulse tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 468 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Covetrus Pulse antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (468)

STEPHANIE
Practice manager

User friendly

5,0 há 3 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
kaitlin
Administrative Assistant, EUA

Evet review

Comentários: I would give overall
A 9 out of 10

Vantagens:

I like that it's cloud based and once you learn it, it's pretty simple. There are things that need to be updated, though.

Desvantagens:

Glitches. Inability to customize. Slow at times.

há 3 anos

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

Rachel
Receptionist, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Practice management software that will bring your clinic into the digital age.

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall, we would recommend Covetrus Pulse to any practices looking to get more of their records online and have a more cohesive and comprehensive practice management system.

Vantagens:

We love how user friendly Covetrus pulse is and how much information we can store on all of our clients and patients. The software's interface makes it easy for us to train new employees and veterinarians on the program which saves us time. We love how detailed the records are of patients and clients, and that we're able to integrate lab results and documents into the files. Covetrus Pulse allows us to have a very comprehensive compilation of medical files and client history all in one spot, which is easy to navigate and work with.

Desvantagens:

As an equine only practice, we found there were some features that had limitations and made it difficult for us to set up. We had a lot of difficulties with inventory for example, as the program seemed to be tailored more to small animal practices. We did find some regular glitches with the software and often had to call their tech support. Customer service was overall usually quite helpful.

há 3 meses

Paul
Veterinarian, EUA
Veterinária, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Please don't buy this software - it is an inferior product and there are many far better choices

1,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I have written, emailed and spoken with covetrus many times with my concerns. They continue to fall on deaf ears and are not addressed. I have one file that takes literally between 2-3 mintues to download every time I need to edit or add notes to a specific patient. Covetrus' response was that the file was too big and that there was little they could do to help my cause. I guess my time is not valuable to them.

Vantagens:

There are very few items about this software other than being cloud based that are beneficial

Desvantagens:

The software is incredibly slow. Entering doctor notes is a painstaking process and choosing this software in my opinion is one of my managements biggest mistakes. The software is not user friendly, entering notes is very difficult. Navigating within the program to find a patients weight, last time a medication was dispensed, editing notes and many other tasks are significantly more difficult that they should be. Reminders don't work well. Refilling prescriptions is much more difficult.

Erica
Customer Service Manager, EUA

Growing PIMS, Growing Pains

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: So far so good! We look forward to watching Pulse grow, and the adaptive nature of the program is very promising. Considering the detail they take into listening to the recommendations from users leads me to believe Pulse will be our PIMS for many years to come.

Vantagens:

Coming from years of using another server based PIMS, Pulse has been a dream come true. Invoicing is very simplified, and I felt the staff was able to pick up on it very quickly considering it is vastly different than our previous system. Adding in clients on the fly and the tasks are another feature that I find very helpful.

Desvantagens:

The PDFS and boarding platform. The insane amount of PDFs that are saved are vexing. I do very much enjoy not having to save a PDF for the most bare bones item like a cage card. The boarding platform could also be revamped, it struggles with co-boarding multiple pets and the fact that you have to play with the time is frustrating. It would also be nice to have alerts when a specific Dr has a task that the Dr would see without going into the task system, IE a messaging program from staff to staff within the program.

há 6 meses

We are grateful you took the time to review Covetrus Pulse as your feedback matters to us so we can continue to shape our portfolio to support the needs of veterinary practices just like yours.

Gina
OM/Lead CSR, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

I would recommend Pulse to anyone who wants an easy program and a great support system

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have been very pleased overall with Pulse, if I have a problem I can go to the live chat and get help right away. Everyone I have ever engaged with on the chat has been very pleasant and helpful.

Vantagens:

I love how easy Pulse is to navigate, I feel Pulse is very user friendly.

What I like least about Pulse is they took away the Gravity intergration

ano passado

Thanks for taking the time to share your review with the veterinary community. Your feedback is at the heart of everything we do.

Owner and Practice Manager, EUA

Pleased with eVetPractice

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have been very pleased with eVetPractice since we began using it in May 2018. We tried several other programs when we decided to go with a coud-based program, and we are glad that we chose eVetPractice. While no program is perfect, we feel that eVetPractice is the best option for our growing 3-doctor practice.

Vantagens:

eVetPractice is very user-friendly and intuitive. When we onboard new team members, they usually pick things up within the first two weeks.

Desvantagens:

The reporting features of eVetPractice are far from perfect. Basic reports are OK, but if you are trying to run detailed reports for accounting and tracking a wide variety of KPIs, this part of eVet will frustrate you.

Catherine
Regional Operations Manager, EUA
Veterinária, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Pulse real review

3,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Occasionally you get someone that knows what their doing in Support but.. I tend to while waiting for support to get support on how to do something, end up finding out how to do it myself and then showing the support person how I found it.

Vantagens:

Integration on the technical side was simple but too much information such as inactive codes & clients were transferred that should not have been and patient /client alerts that were from the prior Covetrus PIMS were never transferred and did not show up in alerts for either in PULSE. This is CRITICAL information! It would have been nice & wise to have a designated integration specialist from Covetrus for the duration of the entire process. It would of been helpful as they would have been able to quickly recognize the issues early on and assist their Covetrus integration team to fix these issues and assist the managers in the practices with the set up process. After all, it is your system and if you want people to continue to use it and recommend it, then you need to change your integration process to ensure that these things are taken care of and the teams are comfortable in training for them to start accurately utilizing the new PIMS immediately.

Desvantagens:

They do not do the setup with you. You have to do it all yourself. Real serious lack of training of teams. Less than 2 hours of training provided to Doctors and Staff who did not even have the system. No one from Covetrus on-site to assist with any staff training or go-live help or set up process. All on your own if you do this!

há 6 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience with Covetrus Pulse. Your feedback matters and will help to shape our veterinary portfolio and our mission to keep veterinary practices thriving. We will pass this on to our product team for review.

Cinthia
Veterinarian/Owner, EUA

Pulse is okay for Cloud-based

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Being able to login from any location is nice. Working on setting up integration with Rapport for Telemed and client dashboard. These are benefits of cloud based.However, I cannot say these will be worth all of the extra time other things take. We will hang in there at least a year to see if as we get more used to it and improvements are made, things get more efficient.

Vantagens:

Cloud based allows for more and potentially easier integrations. Task lists and whiteboard overall easy to use. Idexx lab integration good overall.During "go live" we had good access to help and useful information on what to expect (not so with an previous integration that we tried a year ago with another cloud based PIMS that we ended up aborting).Inventory overall seems to work well so far.

Desvantagens:

It is very "click heavy". Most things take multiple steps to get to. I had thought moving from Avimark to Pulse would make things more efficient and have not experienced that for most things. In fact most things take as many or often more steps than before. Record auditing is onerous for this reason. Information seems spread out, not well connected.Training was very basic, and I am not sure the trainers REALLY know the program well. We are having to figure out stuff on our own in some cases, or stumble across things. Not as visually efficient for helping find things as could be.

Jessica
Office Manager, EUA

Quality Product for Quality Care

5,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

Appointment scheduling.Note taking for care.Customization.Medical notes and comments.Separation of client account vs patient medical record.. including communications, notes, and documents.

Desvantagens:

I would like to organize alerts differently than Pulse has things set up. This could help with organizing patient alerts, allergies, and fear free.

Practice Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great value, still needs improvements

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall, it's good. I've used eVet/Pulse since 2014 between 2 practices. I'm used to it, I think it's a good product. I just know it could be better.

Vantagens:

It's fairly easy to learn and is user freindly

Desvantagens:

LOTS of clicking to get to the right page. Also, all of the "enhancements" that they do are not usually actually productive or things that I've seen anyone ask for- making the border of the EMR pink or blue to indicate gender.....there are plenty of other requests that are more important than that.

há 6 meses

We’re so happy we could be there to help you provide your patients with great care. Your feedback is integral to us and to the veterinary industry. Keep thriving!

Katie
Owner, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários

EvetPractice

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Evetpractice is a good general software system if you are willing to set aside being heard and ignored for things that you suggest to be updated. It works but has much that can be approved upon.

Vantagens:

Its easy ability to quickly learn using the software. It has many features that are essential to veterinary practices. The customer services is generally good. Its nice to be able to access the software with any device that has internet.

Desvantagens:

The system and updates seem to have declined since Covetrus purchased it. Update are slow, issues arise alot more then before and customer service has started to decline. Many times we have asked for assistance and the agents have seemed annoyed. Requests for updates that are crucial seem to not be as important as they used to be. Its confusing because the Covetrus also owns several other veterinary software programs that have been around a very long time. Those programs have many of the options that are needed for this software yet they are not available on this system. I think there is much to be desired since the software was sold to larger company that values it customers less.

há 5 anos

Hello Katie! Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad that you like your eVetPractice software. I've sent on your concerns about the updates and support. We're focused on continual improvement and always looking for feedback on how we are doing. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at [email protected]. All the best!

Marie
RVT/Manager, EUA

Good Software that Continues to Improve

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, I have had a great experience with eVetPractice for a cloud based system and I look forward to seeing how they develop and what they add from here!

Vantagens:

It is more user friendly that some other software options. The fact that it is cloud based and can be accessed from anywhere was key for our purchasing decision. I like the fact that they continue to add features.

Desvantagens:

There are some features that are not available that I think should be common in veterinary software. When we ask about them, they add it to the features request list, but sometimes this takes a long time to get implemented. Example: ability to prevent some employees from making changes to the schedule. Hopefully will integrate with IDEXX xray systems soon! Would also like the ability to link multiple inventory items without making a package, and ability to zero out cost of linked inventory items.

Steven
Veterinarian/owner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Evet Practice Review from a solo practitioner.

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: In general technical support has been good and very responsive. The setup when I initially went to even brutal. It took many hours on my part getting things set up. I am not sure I would have gone through with Evet had I known that.

Vantagens:

Integration with many other apps, lab equipment.

Desvantagens:

Very inefficient. It takes a million clicks to get anything done. Also, the inventory section is awful. It should alert at low inventory and not allow a charge to be put through on a zero inventory item. Improvements seem to come slowly. Recently there have been aesthetic changes but not much that truly improves the functionality of the software.

Joanna
Practice Manager, EUA

Dwindling Positives

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: When starting with eVetPractice, knew it was a newer software and maybe not be as robust as others, but had high expectations of improvements based on marketing. Few changes have been made. There are many things that have been known issues for years for lots of users, but no changes for those major flaws. Feel as if eVet has failed to keep its promises regarding improvements, flexibility, and frequency of meaningful updates based on customer feedback. Believe that since being purchased by Henry Schein, it has gone even more downhill. Less to like, lack of changes, lack of improvements, lack of responsiveness. Because of these reasons, the few things that were liked, are dwindling.

Vantagens:

User permissions, remote access and restrictions, time clock, distributor integrations for inventory, ability to toggle on or off lots of things (even small details), quick check out, integration with CareCredit, integration with outside and in house labs.

Desvantagens:

Reports, Financials, Label Printer Integration, lack of frequent, meaningful updates, inability to alter inventory/medical details without involving financial components (must void payment and reprocess to make any changes), lagging, old “look”, difficult to navigate and succinctly review medical records, requires so many button clicks, lack of frequent time stamping, lab results “fall off” the recently run page after a certain number, inflexibility of whiteboard utilization or options, inability to enact mass changes with inventory, clients, or patients.

Hospital Manager/Owner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Happy with Our Selection!

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall the software is fairly intuitive and has helped our practice get up and running faster than others we considered. Technical support is wonderful. The software has features yet is not so complex it is difficult to learn.

Vantagens:

The software is fairly intuitive and easier to use than most others we demo'd when starting our practice. One of the most critical things and best thing about Covetrus Pulse is the ability to get technical support easily. Their technical support staff is friendly, competent, and will explain things in an easily understood way. Integrations with other software such as Antech, Worldpay, and Home Again also work well.

Desvantagens:

1) The limitation of only working with old, no longer available version of the Dymo Label Writer is ridiculous. The technical needs really needs to fix this problem to make this product continue to be usable. It should be able to function with more current, readily accessible versions of Dymo Label Writers. 2) Some of the quirks that require workarounds are not intuitive for the staff as they are not software savvy. As an IT person I find it easy but most practices would require an IT person to understand, setup and explain some of the quirks. Releases are misleading also as many just provide an explanation as to what the team thought the input meant, which indicates they do not have an understanding of how the issues affect users.

Valeria
Assistant Manager, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Lots of things still need to be fixed

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Ability to email any possible document that the client would need including medical record and vaccine record.

Vantagens:

Ability to email any possible document that the client would need including medical record and vaccine record. Also the option to be paper light instead of keeping paper medical records.

Desvantagens:

In our case we have a second practice that mainly does grooming so the medical settings don't really apply to that practice. Maybe add some grooming settings like grooming notes, regular notes get mixed with medical notes. There's also lots of clicking for certain things, when one click could be enough. I also have to be in control of multiple things because I am unable to give the gear icon access to certain employees unless I set them up as business owner or administrators. There should be a level system for employees or the option to select which options from the gear icon they can access. Also we would like to have declined items show up on invoices. Also it would be better to have a Who Got option (who received which medication or service) instead of running a report. Support sometimes doesn't know how to fix things. I talked to 5 different people once to fix a very simple issue. Which was to activate the quick invoicing option.

Danielle
Corporate Manager, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Disappointing, a waste of time, energy and money. Very sad.

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I really have no pro's. The "idea" of what this software was going to be, was very far from what it ended up being. I loved the idea of going to the cloud. I loved that we would be able to access both of our locations from off site. There were numerous ideas on paper that seemed like it could be an ideal fit. Unfortunately, the idealistic roll out in my mind was far from the reality. I'm going to say this... when you speak to the CEO after you request a meeting, and within 60 seconds of the call, that CEO you are hoping will address your frustrations, laughs at you? Bad start. Now, I know what the response will be after reading my blurb below... something like, "Mrs. McIver, we apologize that you aren't happy with our software" or another similar phrase. But I am writing this not because I want a response, they very clearly told me they completed a "successful" migration and there was no further action they would be taking... I am doing it because I want people to know the facts. Have they had good runs? I'm sure they have! But when they have bad runs, the company's integrity get's challenged, and I am extremely disgusted with the way myself and my employee were treated during our recent conversation.

Desvantagens:

The facts of our run: Our first migration failed after the eVet team believed we wanted our two practices to be merged (however, there is not a mention of the word "merging" in any correspondence). This caused multiple issues both in confusion and legal issues. Although the time invested into that was a waste, and the havoc caused by switching software's back and forth was frustrating for the team and clients, we decided to move on and the team corrected the issue by splitting the clinics. The real concern's then came from the following... > The lack of transferring complete medical history by missing vital signs and documents and then being told "that isn't their job". > The mathematical error's experienced (4 to be exact) in only the first 13 days; calculating invoices way off of what the actual amount should be (screen shot's have been taken). > The 82 inventory discrepancies after coming from a clean run on our old software. > Broken links. > The poor client service and amount of time it takes to get answers on anything. The team on their live chat often don't know how to address your concerns, which then leads to them asking for more time to get you answers. So although the idea of live chat sounded really handy, it was very disappointing. > Records being printed with missing communication logs etc. I know our life on eVet was small, but the issues were too big to continue with.

há 7 anos

The Vet Visionaries project was a disaster from the start. The conversion process was written and signed by them to merge both clinics, and only after we finished the conversion the group decided it wasn't what they wanted. So fine, mistakes happen, and we restarted from scratch. Then we finished that process and they decided to pull the plug. The failure of this project was communication breakdown, and that communication breakdown was on both sides. That is something we will strive to do better on in the future. The frustration in the review is because they thought they should get a refund on the conversion costs. We thought differently and they decided to write a negative review. We will take the lessons learned in dealing with this group and improve our processes for the better. I would ask anyone reading this to also read the 73 reviews prior that contain 4.5 to 5 stars.

Stephanie
veterinarian, EUA

I recommend eVetPractice

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall I like it (despite my grousing) & recommend it.

Vantagens:

This software is easy for new employees to learn & for the most part is is pretty intuitive. There are quite a few features that I don't use so I'm sure it does more than I am aware of. Support is good, too. I've left voice mails on the weekends fully expecting to not hear back from anyone until Mon, but have gotten calls on Sat & Sun which I appreciated SO much. I feel like it is fairly priced but fear that now that Covetrus owns it, they'll jack the price up. So far they haven't, but we'll see.

Desvantagens:

You have to do too much clicking. I have been complaining about this (& others have, too) for YEARS & NOTHING has been done. Here is an example: when making a SOAP, you go in the S box & type, click save, exit, enter the O box & type, save, exit, enter the A box, type, save, exit, enter the P box, type, save, exit. If you need to go back & add something, you have to go back to that box, type, save, exit. If you bounce around or need to edit a lot while writing, you'll be ticked by the end. I got fed up & now I put my entire SOAP in the S box & add lines between the sections. The powers that be also changed how to navigate around the software & now it is hard to find things. It was much easier before. Sometimes it seems like they change things just to make changes.

ano passado

Your practice is at the heart of everything we do, and so is your feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We will pass this on to our product team for review.

Vaughn
Practice owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Could not be more happy or satisfied after my first year with eVetPractice!

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

I'm a small animal House Call practice, but we also set up Express Wellness Clinics in the Birmingham, AL area doing low-cost vaccine clinics. In July of 2016, when I started to do my county wide Express Wellness Clinics, I was looking for a good, affordable, reliable, and cloud based software system. All achieved. I had used eVetPractice working with a local shelter the year before. For a single doctor mobile practice, cost per month is so perfect for me. This software is very comprehensive ( the good thing), so be aware that it will take a while to learn all the ins-and-outs, but don't be discouraged, once you use this cloud based software, it's a win-win for you and your clients. Great support to get started (Webinars), and follow-up support is exceptional. I have had fewer calls for vaccine records, etc. because clients can access their own records from eVetPractice. I can access from any computer connected to the internet. I have personally integrated with HomeAgain and recently VetsFirstChoice. Wow, how nice to have client/patient information sent directly with no other effort. Lastly, the support from eVetPractice is so reliable. If you do have a question, the "Help" tab at the bottom of the screen will usually solve most of my issues, but the Live Chat is so perfect for me as I have never waited more than a minute to get help. I can only speak as a small animal mobile practice owner, the value is worth more than the cost!

há 7 anos

Hello Dr. Walker, Thank you for the wonderful words. Sincerely, eVetPractice Team

Ruthie
Client Representative and Pet Export Specialist, EUA

Taskboard update.

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall, I think the system is easy to use. I am mostly concerned about the way the new task board functions

Vantagens:

Scheduling, billing, medical records are all, user friendly.

Desvantagens:

I have concerns regarding the update to the task board function. Cons* Accessing patient medical record from a specific task is no longer possible, you have to leave the task and find the link for the patient medical record in the task board. *Marking a message as urgent is not available from the patient record. A lot of our communications regarding patient care are originated from the medical record. Our old work around for making something appear urgent is no longer functional because you can not see something highlighted from the new task board. * The size of the task window is too small, I keep notes regarding updates and next steps in treatment for export cases in tasks. I do not need to see the entire task board when working on a specific task. What would be cool is if I could access the patients medical record while still in the task. Pros*I do like that you can now update a specific task and copy that update to the medical record without completing the task. *I like that you can see multiple task boards at the same time and that you can control the time frame

Shannon
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Good system with excellent, easy-to-reach customer service

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Very good and getting better as they do updates.

Vantagens:

The integration of Pulse and Rapport have given us a very capable platform.

Desvantagens:

Every system has a few things that need tweeked. The think I dislike is that it seems like I have to "go in circles" when we are creating an invoice/entering charges. I'm on the patient, I hit "Quick Invoicing," but it's not that easy. I am taken back to the client and have to re-select the patient I was just on. Not a big deal, but it's annoying.

ano passado

We're so happy we could be there to help you provide your patients with great care. Your feedback is integral to us and to the veterinary industry. Keep thriving!

Dana
CVT, Practice Manager, EUA
Veterinária, 51–200 funcionários

Overall a Good System but still needs work

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall it is a good system but it still needs some work. It would be nice to see changes made to the things we are having issues with. The support staff is very responsive which is great and if they don't know the answer they find it out for us. The resource center articles are very helpful as well.

Vantagens:

We like the templates for exams that are available. We like that there are multiple ways to do things because each of our doctors may want to do things differently. The scheduler is good once you get used to it. We like that it integrates with the reference labs we use as well as our in house lab. All results go right into the patient chart which is awesome.

Desvantagens:

The invoice history and billing account information. It is so difficult to read and understand the billing and payment history. This is a huge downside to this software. It is not user friendly at all. It doesn't help that when the migration occurred, if an account had a balance it came over in bits and pieces. Then when finance charges were added on they were added on multiple times to each of the "bits" that migrated over.We don't like that there is a maximum of 20 recent lab results. I have 8 doctors and one doctor could do 20 blood works in one day.We don't like that there is no way to audit appointments or other things that were entered to see what staff member made changes.

Kim
Practice Manager/Licensed Veterinary Technician, EUA
Veterinária, 501–1.000 funcionários

Falling short

Vantagens:

Integration with our previous software was fairly seamless. The basics of the software are easy to use . Emailing records and downloading documents is a plus. eVet support is amazing - live chat is an excellent feature!

Desvantagens:

We received little to no training. Because of this, I'm sure we are not utilizing the software to its fullest potential. 80% of our calls are to schedule or move appts. Moving scheduled appt dates is cumbersome. There should be a feature that allows you to highlight the appt and click move, then find an available time and date and paste the appt. Multi tasking is a must in this industry and eVet makes it difficult to be working on more than one thing at a time, because you can't go back one page w/o being redirected to the calendar home page.

Shannon
LVT, Inventory Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Hoping it gets better with time.

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: It has not been the greatest. The trainers that came out told us about all these features for our inventory and it turns out they were VERY misinformed about the capabilities of the program.

Vantagens:

The schedule is fun to look at with all the colors.

Desvantagens:

*Inventory receiving is taking me 10 hours now instead of the 3 it used to take for myself and it is taking the retail/food inventory person 2 days now instead of 1 day to do her inventory.*Our pharmacy now needs 2 technicians to hold down the requests instead of 1. *It takes me longer to generate our schedule because I have to go into the calendar resources to add/cancel people and then back to the schedule and then back to the day I was working on.*Switching between 2 clinics and having everything separate is an absolute pain. The task list should be linked. Group prices should be linked. There is no reason to have these things separate. Inventory, I understand having separate for other clinics but it doesn't work for our clinic as I order through one clinic and now prices are never going to change at our other location. Or I can order in smaller quantities for our smaller location but now the prices will be more expensive.*Any feature I ask about that would make Pulse more user friendly, doesn't exist.*I am coding my own things to make life easier. (your live chat people took my code for drop down boxes, as I was apparently the first to get them to work)

Steve
Practice manager/ Owner, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great to "functional"

2,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Was great! Launched 12/14/2019! I remember the date because it was the greatest decision at the time for our clinic.

Vantagens:

Liked the user friendliness that eVet had but now its Pulse. Slower to enter clients/ patients info. Edit screen now expanded huge and now fills entire screen. Not so great for a high flow walk-in clinic.

Desvantagens:

No warning for "updates" w/o "Live Chat" available after the "Update!" Nothing but Bot with generic useless info. Invoice management keeps stacking invoices. Harder now to locate files than 1yr ago.

há 10 meses

Thank you for sharing your experience with Covetrus Pulse. Your feedback matters and will help to shape our veterinary portfolio and our mission to keep veterinary practices thriving. We will pass this on to our team for review.