Avaliações do LearnDash

4,6 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,7 /5

Sobre LearnDash

O LearnDash é um plugin LMS do WordPress que transforma instantaneamente qualquer site do WordPress em um sistema de gestão de aprendizado viável.

Saiba mais sobre o LearnDash

Exibindo 164 avaliações

Jonathan B.
CTO
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/09/2020

"A proven and robust tool to create and deliver educational courses"

Comentários: We've used this for a new course we recently created and it has been working well for our students. They provide video training and solid documentation to help get going. It can be confusing at first, and we've had to adjust our course as we've gone along and learned, but once you get used to how it works then it's fast and simple enough.

Vantagens: The fact that it's used by large universities in Florida, Michigan and Washington gave me confidence that it is reliable. We like how easy it is to create new lessons and assign quizzes to them. The add-on library is fairly large to help expand its capabilities. It's a popular tool with a lot of resources online to help learn how to make the most of it. There are a lot of built-in options for tweaking how it works.

Desvantagens: It is somewhat complex to use compared to other options. That's partially because it provides so many options. You have to put some time into it to get it setup how you want and understand how it works, so it's not as fast to get going with as some other services would be. It could use more question types for the quizzes. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to view all of a student's essays and quiz answers on one page, however there are custom-made plugins that help with this.

• Avaliado em 28/09/2020
David W.
Bens de consumo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/08/2020

"Excellent product - terrible support"

Comentários: The Good :
+ Excellent functionality for authoring courses with all expected media types supported
+ Excellent functionality & UX for users taking courses
+ Full-featured for those starting with a blank slate
+ Mobile responsive (with our theme)
The Bad:
- Very hard to integrate with existing customized website (theme, plugins, etc)
- GravityForms integration virtually useless
- Unable to drive course access or pricing based on WP user role
- Apparently no hooks allowing implementer to modify their course enrollment process.
The Ugly
- HORRIBLE SUPPORT!

Vantagens: The features/functions of this product are top notch. Particularly if you are building a new eLearning site and are willing to use their theme and their UX OOB, this is very easy to implement and has great features.

Desvantagens: The support experience has been horrendous! My task has been to integrate this LMS into an existing website which is very complex and sophisticated, without turning the existing UX on its head. The Support organization has been utterly useless either re-directing me to other plugins or mis-directing me with information that was simply wrong. The GravityForms integration is so poorly conceived as to be useless for my needs, and Support cannot provide any developer-level assistance at all. I've tried everything to get through to them - even contacting the CEO via LinkedIn - with no success. I'm now on the verge of demanding they cancel my license and refund the fee.

• Avaliado em 08/08/2020
Aaron E.
Founder and Program Director
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2020

"PharmacyTechScholar.com"

Comentários: Setting up an online course, on my own hosted website and with my own branding, has been a great experience. It has allowed me to customize my branding and create a strategy accordingly, which I think is a preferable approach compared to building a course on a universal platform.

Vantagens: Building my course using LearnDash was simple, even though I had no previous experience in building a webpage. I really like the interface and the ability to customize the branding. My students have had great feedback about the format of the course, especially since I switched to focus mode.

Desvantagens: I'm still learning the software so not I'm note quite sure yet. User management and setting up reporting and email strategies could be better, but there are some add on solutions that may help with this.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2020
Ashley H.
Business owner
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 19/02/2021

"Very helpful and solved an issue which saved me a lot of time and stress"

Comentários: Really enjoy using Learndash for my business

Vantagens: I really enjoy building my online courses and course portfolio - it is very enjoable and user friendly process to use.

Desvantagens: Nothing, it has allowed me to create a great course platform

• Avaliado em 19/02/2021
Carlos T.
Director of Training
Restaurantes, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2020

"LearnDash let you build a great e-learning structure"

Comentários: The Learndash team is on it. Once you create a ticket for any question or concern, they will response quick fast, efficient and direct you to the right path with clear instructions. GREAT SUPPORT TEAM!!!!

Vantagens: It offers deep functionality that lets us build and customized courses for the management team. Very well structured and run smooth.

Desvantagens: Nothing about the functionality of the software , but the integration of third- party plugins to some important functionalities that should have like a robust reporting, a student (user) portal page and a gamification structure.

• Avaliado em 30/12/2020
Chi Z.
  • Avaliado em 03/11/2020

"Great customer support, product needs some improvement"

Comentários: I am an open online Chinese course provider. I used to develop an entire course using our own software, based on Moodle. It worked quite well, but I thought using a plug-in might be the smart move since I want to also optimize the quizzes and courses for SEO purposes. This turned out to be not so easy, in fact, it might make the URL structure much more chaotic than it is if you simply use a "normal" SEO strategy separating the blog content and the free course content. Almost all my customer support requests lead to the conclusion that I will need to hire a programmer to solve the issue. I definitely see more flexibility with moodle, if you have the knowledge to set up a server and run the moodle there.
If you are someone who is just starting up alone, or with very little technical understanding, LearnDash would definitely be the right choice. but I think if you grow bigger, you will probably need something that can fulfill more purposes.

Vantagens: What I love is the customer support. I have encountered some issues and have always had a great experience with customer support. Especially one employee [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went a long way to make sure my problem was solved. Though the problem stayed as a default setup, she truly made it easy to keep using the solution. The customer support overall is amazing. For anyone who has a standard e-learning idea, I think LearnDash is the product to go for BECAUSE of the customer support.

Desvantagens: I understand that e-learning products are all quite troublesome due to database issues - it is indeed a sophisticated industry. However, I still have to say LearnDash is not very intuitive to use, especially when you have a concrete idea of how to set up your course. It has an overall extremely complicated URL structure, which makes SEO hard to achieve. And there is no option to make it shorter. Each course creates a line of subcategories, followed by lessons with the same subcategories. And then when you finally reach the quizzes, you simply have a long URL and you have no other way to change that.
This is only one of the smaller things that you can't change. Also, it's not possible to insert a page to describe something, followed by a question within a quiz.

• Avaliado em 03/11/2020
Andrea K.
Coach
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 28/01/2021

"A great tool!"

Comentários: I work as a coach and thanks to Learndash I'm a creating my online academy to sell my courses and start to gain a positive passive income.

Vantagens: I really love learndash and I'm sharing it with my clients. It's easy to use, gorgeous to look and with tons of possibility to create what you have in mind!

Desvantagens: I had trouble understanding how to connect groups and courses.

• Avaliado em 28/01/2021
Victor B.
Marketer
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 08/11/2020

"Great product and reactive support"

Vantagens: All the options for the courses, topic and quizzes. You can do absolutely what you want in a hierarchical way.

Desvantagens: Design aspect, you need add-ons to customize or at least custom CSS.

• Avaliado em 08/11/2020
Breda M.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2020

"Very good LMS software"

Comentários: Corporate elearning, seems good for online courses, easy to integrate video, quizzes etc.

Vantagens: The Learndash is user friendly once you get to grips with the structure of courses, lessons and topics. If you are familiar with wordpress you'll find adding content easy.

Desvantagens: There is a learning curve when you start out, I would like if there was a membership built in rather than having to get a separate plugin.

• Avaliado em 11/08/2020
Frederique G.
Consultant
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/04/2020

"An excellent platform to add your own courses into your own website"

Comentários: Design and communication courses, helping entrepreneurs to learn how to grow your business (through a better communication approach)

Vantagens: Simple, easy to use, very well documentated

Desvantagens: none, really don't know, found every thing I need

• Avaliado em 21/04/2020
Siets B.
entrepeneur
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2020

"learning"

Comentários: better than Kajabi and Teachable

Vantagens: once it has been set up, using LD provides a lot of flexibility

Desvantagens: the coherence between parts and functionalities is sometimes unclear + too many features are not optional

• Avaliado em 18/11/2020
Don C.
IT Customer Service Speaker and Author
  • Avaliado em 04/06/2020

"I chose LearnDash for flexibility"

Comentários: I've been very pleased with LearnDash. It's well-designed, well-documented, and well-supported. It scales well and I look forward to continuing to work with it well into the future.

Vantagens: I had been using a hosted LMS, but grew frustrated with the artificial limitations imposed on me by its design. I made the decision to switch to LearnDash for the flexibility, so that I would be able to manage and present my courses in whatever way I deemed appropriate for my customers, and so that I would have full control of my content. (The hosted LMS would not let me keep my own backups!) I also wanted to have full control of the user experience.

Desvantagens: There really aren't any cons, as long as you understand this is a large application with many options. The learning curve is substantial, but absolutely worth the time and effort required to master it.

• Avaliado em 04/06/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Assistant Vice President/Instructional Designer
  • Avaliado em 03/04/2018

"What a Learning Portal/LMS should be."

Comentários: I used LearnDash to set up a Learning Portal at my prior organization. it allowed me to deploy content to a large user base through the portal, while also allowing me to track our content being used in their xAPI compliant LMS systems and completions of content through our Help system.

Vantagens: Building a learning portal on WordPress is brilliant. The core features of LearnDash in creating courses is great. Good quiz engine and solid features for offering and tracking courses with clear progress indicators. But the true power of LearnDash is that it works with virtually any theme, and expands its utility with the WordPress ecosystem. Aside from solid partner plugins for coursegrids and gradebooks, there are additional tools that really give LearnDash some amazing content features like H5P and tools to embed and track content from leading eLearning tools like Articulate and Adobe. No end in sight.

Desvantagens: The most challenging parts of LearnDash are managing WordPress and Plugins. The challenge of adding more and more features with plugins is the administrative maintenance it requires. Users just need to be very clear that unlike using a vendor LMS that you just upload content, they must be prepared to get "under the hood" to maintain the system. This is common with professional WordPress Administration, but learning professionals who just used an LMS may not be clear on the fact that this does require some web administration skills.

• Avaliado em 03/04/2018
Jesus P.
CEO/President
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 11/04/2018

"After months of testing Saas and WordPress LMS plugins, LearnDash came out on top."

Comentários: This software is helping us simplify and streamline our ability to deliver online training to students at an affordable cost.

Vantagens: We needed many features that were hard to find in SaaS based LMS solutions and WP plugins. Here's a list of features that pushed us towards LearnDash because it worked with our stack or is helping us upgrade it: 1. Integration with Zapier (allows communication with our Podio CRM hub)
2. Integration with any Shopping cart with One-Click Upsells. We will be migrating to SamCart after 6 years with Nanacast.
3. Ability to "Recycle" LMS content. (i.e. use one lecture in multiple classes)
4. Progress % for classes so students can see their progress.
5. Forum integration for class discussions. We chose BBPress and it works perfectly with it.
6. ActiveCampaign integration for email management.
LearnDash included all these features and they work. This was the *only* solution I found after months of testing WP plugins and Saas platforms that met our requirements. So far, setup has gone smooth and updates have not broken anything.

Desvantagens: My biggest con is that this is a WP plugin and I'm hesitant to run mission critical software on WordPress. But since all the SaaS LMS' solutions were missing critical features, I decided to give this a shot. In order to gain some peace of mind and find a middle of sorts, I decided to go the extremely safe route with hosting and chose Kinsta since they use the Google Cloud and their pricing structure is reasonable. Plus, having a "staging area" is nice along with their daily backups, crazy speed and Nginx reverse proxy caching.

• Avaliado em 11/04/2018
Rose R.
President, Instructional Designer
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 13/02/2019

"Very grateful to rep , who has delivered exceptional support, by far the best help desk service!"

Comentários: Overall quality of finished workshops is superb, and students express enthusiasm. Originally my designer warned me, "This system is hard to learn, but you'll be pleased with the results. That's true. I do want to give a shout-out to the support team. Rep has given me exceptional tech support, and I can't imagine a more helpful, knowledgeable, kindly guide to the mysteries and complications of LearnDash.

Vantagens: The finished product. My workshops have exactly the components I wish: As many lessons per course as I wish, installing video and audio recordings, quizzes, and forums. Once I learned how to use the software, it leads to a superb product.

Desvantagens: Over-designed! On the whole, from my perspective, LearnDash is difficult to learn; an upgrade has resulted in far too many choices. For example, used to be that I could easily upload a FILL IN THE BLANKS quiz. Learning the new method, with upgrade, was far more difficult. Each question takes about 6 extra steps, compared to one step previously. As an educator, I do find it offensive that it's supposed to be desirable to copy quiz parts and, apparently, crank out as many quizzes as possible. Why not make that a plug-in, rather than standard operating procedure for those of us who create quality workshops and prefer to not over-complicate.

• Avaliado em 13/02/2019