15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre AIM

O AIM é um software empresarial completo de ponto de venda, gestão de estoques e contabilidade para o setor de varejo. (O AIM vem pronto para EMV)

Saiba mais sobre o AIM

Desvantagens:

The system crashed a few times. It is difficult to learn.

Notas do AIM

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O AIM tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 200 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o AIM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (200)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços ao consumidor
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Its really easy to make reports which is good for this type of software

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I really like how you can easily generate reports, that's important for my business and I believe this software can do the best job of it.

Desvantagens:

I don't like that's a little clunky to use, but that should go without saying because this is super complex software we're dealing with here.

Mitch

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Small shop with multiple needs

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall the POS has helped us make large improvements to how we do bussines. In many small ways the software is inflexable and since we have an owner with a CPA he has noted that the accounting side of the software is not as intuitive as others like quickbooks. As we get more familiar with it things are making more sense but the learning curve for the accounting reports is steeper than expected.

Vantagens:

Customizing the menu system makes it easy to help new users get familiar.

Desvantagens:

The bugs that we do have often leave issues that take time to find or resolve after the initial issue is corrected.

Aaron
Owner/Manager
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

It's a shame - good ideas, bad execution.

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: There are a lot of good ideas in this software, but things like a staff that's not on the same page, and a long-awaited refresh of their base tech keep AIMsi a frustrating software package. We stay because our lesson program is to big to be handled by any other solutions we looked at, but I would advise others to hold off until their promised rebuild is released.

Vantagens:

Lesson management is good. Inventory management and sales are serviceable.

Desvantagens:

Built on outdated technology, which means the system will get slower and more bloated as your business grows. Simple ancillaries (like date lookup) require Googling to find outdated Microsoft files when you replace computers, and support won't have those files available. E-commerce is excruciatingly complex to execute; why must it be this complicated when options like Squarespace and Shopify exist? They don't require the user to learn XML to take full advantage of their features. The PO system is convoluted, the workflow makes no sense. Inventory management could stand to lose some processes to speed things up and make it more understandable. Reporting doesn't make much sense, either. But the most frustrating part for us has been the staff. Calling support is rarely a good experience; it often sounded like someone was paging through a manual to find a solution. Recently, I found out why: support is tiered, and we are on the lowest tier. I've been using this software for 5 years, and no one at TriTech offered us an upgrade. Online help files don't offer much more in the way of assistance. Navigation is clunky, and entries are often incomplete or outdated. We've also experienced the classic "sales promises features that developers say can't be done" routine. The most recent involved running their product on a Windows tablet - sales said it could be done, but later, support said it was only possible using Remote Desktop Protocol (a thing I wish I knew before I purchased the Windows tablet & an additional license). More than once, I've been scolded by sales for "not understanding how [their] software works." They require you to buy gift cards & hardware through them, at a substantial markup. I'm getting frustrated just thinking about this stuff...

Holly
Owner/Operator, EUA

Pleased!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall we are very happy with AIM for our business. The tech support is awesome! They are always ready to help and super friendly. I love that they can remote in and show us what to do.

Vantagens:

We have been using the contract module side of AIM for our instrument rental contracts to keep track of monthly payments since the beginning of our business in 2004. We pulled away for a brief stint to try another company and it was a disaster. The instrument rental contracts are the bread and butter of our business. If it fails, we fail. If the customer doesn't feel like they can trust us with their personal info because the system fails, we fail. It's a reflection on us. We came back to AIM in 2019 and went all in with the full point of sale system and we've never looked back. We highly recommend AIM.

Desvantagens:

We do wish that there weren't so many steps to follow. Seems like there is a huge learning curve to this program. Once you live it and breath it like it do it's one thing. But my employees tend to make mistakes often because they miss a step. And for example: having to get out of one frame and into another one for the same customer with a different question about their account is sometimes frustrating. Also. I really wish that an email went out immediately to my rental contract customers on autopay when their card is declined. The ability is there, as they receive an email immediately when the payment goes through, but not when it declines. This would help our collection dept out tremendously if this option was implemented.

Kellie
Office Manager, EUA

Product Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience has been great. From the beginning the help to set this program up for our needs was challenging but very successful. Josh, our salesman has been nothing but helpful and informative and always replys quickly and is always checking in. That is very important to us, someone who takes the time to email every so often to check in and make sure everything is going well. If we have a question he always responds quickly.

Vantagens:

The more we use the software the more we learn and love the product. We use this software everyday runnig reports, for our POS, inventory, and much more. We love the button feature to make everyday use easy.

Desvantagens:

I find that it is hard to find a credit card company that is compliant with AIM.

Janice
Controller, EUA
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

A jewel in a difficult and expensive industry

Comentários: We deployed, then 4 years later deployed ecommerce

Vantagens:

Ease of Use, Cost, Customer Service, Merchant Services relationship.

Desvantagens:

Canned Reports are often minimal, but I summarize them in complex Xcel worksheets

Irvin
CEO, EUA

AIM by Tri Tech

Comentários: Inventory Control.

Vantagens:

Retail POS, Service, Rental programs all in one program.

Desvantagens:

When you ring up retail items, a rental, & a service ticket at the same time for a customer it creates 3 different transactions for the same payment, thus listing 3 different payments on your deposit report for 1 transaction.

Emily
Retirement Plan (Front Room Manager), EUA

Emily's Review of AIM

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have worked with many people at Tri-Tech we have been using there POS for about 4 years. I have had to call the customer help line many times in those 4 years. And no matter how frustrated I am they do an excellent job helping me solve the issues I run into.

Vantagens:

I enjoy the easy of being able to create things and customize the POS easily. The system does all I need plus more that I probably don't know about. Seems like I learn new things about it all the time. My most recent call was with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He was very knowledgeable and the questions he didn't know the answers to he was very speedy at finding them. I enjoyed my early morning conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] while he helped me work on multiple issues I was having. We got them all fixed in under an hour (I was expecting it to be a multiple hour kind of call). I look forward to working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] again.

Desvantagens:

The worst part about this POS was the set up. Although I believe that is mostly the fact that we were transferring information from a system that was very VERY old and outdated system. But the service team was there for me whenever I had questions; and boy I had a lot of them. Those first few months most of the service people knew me by first name.

Georg
CFO, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

AIMsi Does it All (almost)

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Been using the software for two years now, and it seems to provide a solution for everything. I wish there was a bit better integration across the different modules, such as allowing station rentals, short-term rentals, long-term rentals, and contract payments to all be made on the same checkout as regular sales orders, instead of needing to process them all at once. The payroll area also needs some improvements, it is good for recording payroll expense, but you will need a separate application to actually do the real payroll tracking/deductions/taxes. Otherwise it handles everything from rentals, bay/station rentals, it has full accounting, chart of accounts, general ledger, integrates to your purchasing/receiving, has full inventory tracking with multiple locations. Basically you can run your business with a few minor outside resources, from this one package. Even managing employees/time tracking etc... Pros: Accounting, Rentals, POS Touchscreen support, Integrated Credit Card, Employee Management, Membership Modules, Integrated Gift Cards, Inventory Control, Invoice Management Cons: The systems don't all share one checkout - each type of transaction (rental, station, contract payment, merchandise sale) must be rung up separately - The payroll is not very robust

Vantagens:

Accounting Rentals POS Touchscreen support Integrated Credit Card Employee Management Membership Modules Integrated Gift Cards Inventory Control Invoice Management

Desvantagens:

The systems don't all share one checkout - each type of transaction (rental, station, contract payment, merchandise sale) must be rung up separately The payroll is not very robust

Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

Ok for small-scale non-ecommerce shops

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It was a good starting point, but we outgrew this software within 2 years of starting the company. Our eCommerce portal was functional, but cumbersome.

Vantagens:

The tracking data on products was quite helpful. Serial numbers were regarded as individual numbers with unique purchase order receiving data that could be cross referenced with customer service records and trade-in information. Backorder protocol for Purchase Orders is the one thing I do miss about this software.

Desvantagens:

Local server based. This made it very difficult to process transactions remotely (tradeshows, etc) or work remotely.

Bonnie
President, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

One of the worst business decisions I have made.

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We gained POS software with serialized inventory track-ability from this software, something that we were lacking with QuickBooks.

Vantagens:

It can handle a lot of inventory and a lot of different skus. The POS module is decent as far as keeping track of a lot of customers and barcodes. If you do opt for this software, stick with the very basic POS module only.

Desvantagens:

There are sooooo many things.... First off, the platform itself is extremely outdated. The only people who like this software are companies who have been using it for more than 10 years and haven't tried anything newer. Our IT guy HATES it, and TriTech wants you to spend thousands of dollars on an old-school server set-up because it can't be set up with any sort of cloud system. One thing to keep in mind is the relatively cheap up front cost is just the beginning, as the hardware costs are going to get you BIG TIME when you have to keep going backwards in time and adding hardware, IT, and specialized accounting costs on top of everything else (did I mention our accounting costs quintupled when we started using AIMsi?!). You can hardly ever correct a mistake, and we found this out right away when even TriTech support messed up trying to help us correct a simple mistake early on. Making corrections is tedious if not impossible, and yet the program is so counter-intuitive it's very easy to make mistakes even if you've been working with it for awhile. The accounting module is a joke, and this is where I feel like it was truly a bad business decision. We went live officially in 2016 after practicing for about 6 months, and after 11 months of trying to get off of QuickBooks completely and get on only one reporting software we finally gave up on AIMsi as we started losing sight of numbers and business goals. Bottom line, there are way better options out there than AIMsi.

Betsy
Assistant to Everything, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

AIM software makes my job easier!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My interactions have almost exclusively been with the tech support team. I am a musician and I don't think like an accountant; they are always helpful and efficient. The support is peerless - I don't think we have ever stumped them!

Vantagens:

We have been using AIM for more than 10 years. It allows us to manage daily sales, keep current track of our inventory, and to update, receive, and transfer inventory as needed. The A/P invoice feature makes accounting a much easier process. The software is reliable, and the reports it can generate are tremendously helpful.

Desvantagens:

We are a musical instrument store that is run by musicians, and it took us all a bit of time to learn to "think like the software" in more complicated processes. The availability of tech support being there to bail us out made that transition easier.

Música, 11–50 funcionários

AIM Software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall experience has been amazing. Tech support is there to help us out when there are questions. The training videos are full of good advice and very helpful hints to make the software work better for us.

Vantagens:

For an all around software, for several different industries, this software is well thought out. We have used this software for many years, and have gone through several of the upgrades. When there has been an issue, tech support is right there to help resolve problems or to escalate to developers to create what we need. The training tutorials are a huge help. The software is very customizable for our needs.

Desvantagens:

We have not really run across any negatives. Tri Tech is always improving the software. The one downside is not having tech support there on weekends if we have an issue. We have only run into one or two times we have really needed them on a weekend in all the years we have used the software.

Katherine
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Small Business Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: While the program itself has given us some trouble, the customer support is excellent!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been especially wonderful and patient with us and spent an abundance of time on our issues to help us get what we need and understand how to do what we need to do. Amazing customer service.

Vantagens:

The program has tons of features, functions, and reports which is a definite positive for businesses that need to keep track and monitor various aspects of the business. For a larger company that has a wide scale business this program would be a very useful asset.

Desvantagens:

We are a very small business and this program for us was- and is- very overwhelming to learn and operate. Part of that is our fault for not having the time to watch the tutorials and explore the program to its fullest since we only have a few employees and are only open three days a week. For us, a simpler program would probably have been a better choice but for larger companies this would work great.

Randy

AIM is the best fit!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The software has been just what we were needing for our sales and service business. The support has been fantastic as well over the years. Simply put top to bottom outstanding!

Vantagens:

There are many POS on the market today but not very many geared to our industry. It is flexible and customizable. It is so easy to use.

Desvantagens:

There are very few things I like least because when we do , features can be implemented. I guess at this point I like least is we have no way to print a claim check when customers drop off their vacuum. That said I created a feature request that they are working on as I type this review.

Andrew
Technical Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

A Small Music Store's Best Friend

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I used this software as a salesman at a local music store. It worked great to keep track of inventory (sales/ordering/receiving), salesman commissioning, time cards, and it made band rental season easy to manage.

Vantagens:

It's very easy to use for all point of sale needs including transacting sales, sales history, band rentals, gear rentals, powerful customer account features, ordering and receiving. We used it to track salesman commissions and it worked great for that as well.

Desvantagens:

No real cons from a salesman/user perspective. It functioned to meet all of the needs of a small, local music store.

Parker

Best A&D and POS software I have used

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The software allows us to keep all of our records on site and quickly access them from as many terminals as I would like. I recommend AIM to everyone in the firearms industry.

Vantagens:

The team at AIM gave me all the support I could ask for with setting up the software. I can barely turn a computer on and they were able to set it up for me so that I could start using it immediately. Customer support is flawless. The price was well below competing software and still had all the features I could ever use plus some.

Desvantagens:

We have experienced some lagging issues, but the team at AIM is working with us to resolve this at no cost.

Carolyn
Special Projects Manager, EUA
Música, 51–200 funcionários

AIM v12

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The AIM team is generally responsive to our requests though we do tend to have issues due to the large database size that difficult to diagnose.

Vantagens:

I like the ability to save an update information efficiently.

Desvantagens:

Tracking various types of purchases is still very difficult and conversion from rentals to purchase.

Dan
Owner/Vice President, EUA

Baums Music

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been an AIM user since 2003 and overall I have been extremely pleased. I have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he has been extremely helpful in my last issues.

Vantagens:

From POS to backroom accounting and inventory management the software integrates seamlessly. Also support is crucial and they have that covered well.

Desvantagens:

Seems to need a lot of updates to fix issues.

craig
owner, EUA

a complete nightmare

1,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

that's its an electronic POS software that is windows based and uses my existing computers.

Desvantagens:

not able to accommodate the needs of my industry (firearms) and is constantly having issues that can only be resolved if the customer service rep sees it happening. customer service can not make alterations to the program or system, they always have to get sent to the programmers. Programmers wont make changes and expect us to change to accommodate their system. Not the way it was sold to us, nor the way the law makes us operate.

Terrica
Library Assistant, EUA
Bibliotecas, 2–10 funcionários

TFV Review

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Our experience has been good. When we have an issue or a problem, tech support is helpful in solving the issues we have.

Vantagens:

We use the software for consignment of books. It is fairly easy to use to consign and sell.

Desvantagens:

It would be helpful to create an inventory that our customers could use to look up our inventory.

Kyle
Mobiliário, 2–10 funcionários

Review of AIM

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: They have been a very reliable partner is running our business.

Vantagens:

The easy of use when in front of a customer. Helps speed up the process allowing customers save time.

Desvantagens:

Once in awhile I have some issues creating reports. Usually it is just my lack of computer skills causing the problems.

Tim
Manager, Canadá
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

A Good Alternative

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: When I arrived in the organization, AIMsi had been recently installed for a small chain of retail stores in the organization. The sales floor was able to pick it up quickly, which was the real concerns. Basic metrics became readily available to everyone, and it was an overall success. That being said, it had a few crashes, and more complicated reporting for accounting, purchasing, and maintenance needed more work to be really functional. Nonetheless, it was a good buy for the organization.

Vantagens:

Front-line users got up to speed quickly due to a slick interface and limited administrative options/noise. This included users with limited computer skill. The point of sale functionality was great.

Desvantagens:

Higher-view reports were clunky and difficult, they needed some help to get in shape for upper management. Crossing over data between the sales floor and the other functions of the business needed a lot of learning for even advanced users.

Stacie
Accouting, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Software Package that does it all!

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

It's so flexible. It can do so many things. It handles every aspect of our Music Business, links to our website and is reasonably priced.

Desvantagens:

The interface is showing it's age and is cumbersome at times. It needs an upgrade and better flow in many areas.

Mathew
IT Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing, flexible software that can do anything

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We have been working with TriTech and using AIMsi for years. They are a great company that packs so much into their software. It's flexible and can do anything!

Vantagens:

the flexibility that it has to do so many functions

Desvantagens:

waiting for an update as the interface is a bit dated