Avaliações do TheraNest

• Geral
    4.4/5
    4.7/5

Sobre TheraNest

Software de formulário terapêutico e EMR/EHR de saúde mental para consultórios de todos os tamanhos. Muitos recursos e relatórios. Fácil de usar. Gratuito para experimentar.

Saiba mais sobre o TheraNest

Exibindo 666 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Kyle M.
LPC, Supervising Counselor
Clínica de saúde mental
  • Avaliado em 08/01/2018

"Never felt alone; even in my darkest times."

Vantagens: TheraNest has EVERYTHING in one place. I have search high and low for several years; applied, signed up, and trialed several other soft-wares, and none of them compare to TheraNest. The Client Portal is a surprise when I share the feature with my patients. The Customer Service being accessible to all providers (Inters and Residents alike) is a huge plus so I do not find myself training (and retraining) through the semester to a new class when they can find the answers easily on their own.
TheraNest makes the end of my session a 10 min wrap up with documentation, and the end of my day a 5 min wrap up to submit ALL billing. I save money on not having to hire a full-time employee to manage my billing and claims; merely a contract when there is an issue with the insurance themselves and a phone call is needed beyond my knowledge.

Desvantagens: The only thing I could ever wish for, is prescribing rights and abilities. I plan to expand my company into the Medical Realm eventually, and this is a feature I plan to discuss with the developing team.

por TheraNest em 22/01/2018

Hi Kyle, thank you for the wonderful review. Our support team was all smiles when we read it as it¿s always our goal to be available for all users of TheraNest. We¿re very happy to hear that you (and your interns and residents) have been enjoying TheraNest and that it¿s helped make your practice easier and quicker to manage! We¿d be very excited to grow with you as your practice grows, that¿s why we¿ve passed on your e-prescribing request to our development team and we¿ll be in-touch to discuss your wants/needs for this feature. We take all feedback and suggestions very seriously. As always, don¿t hesitate to reach out if you need us! Thank you for being a valued customer, Kyle! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

• Avaliado em 08/01/2018
Jennifer S.
Clinical Director
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2019

"Smooth work Flow"

Comentários: I have actually watched this company grow and alter their Technology to adapt to ever-changing needs of Insurance Billing, Provider Scheduling, and smooth Office Management, since starting our contract with Theranest. I love the flexibility and growth this programming allows for Company growth!

Vantagens: The ease, efficiency, and great mechanics of this software makes my billing needs go very smoothly. I have ALWAYS received fast and efficient Technical Support and guidance from Theranest! This make problem solving in Office Billing go so quickly that the reliability of this program allows for great time management.

Desvantagens: Secondary Insurance billing is complicated in that the Provider must actually submit and manage Primary Insurance Billing first before Secondary Billing can be submitted which leads to a longer delay in payment for services.

por TheraNest em 30/01/2020

Jennifer thanks for the many wonderful years of business. We've enjoyed seeing you through your TheraNest journey and we look forward to many more years to come!

• Avaliado em 06/12/2019
Kenneth N.
CEO / Therapist
  • Avaliado em 25/03/2020

"Great Reports - Slow to Nonexistent Customer Service"

Vantagens: I really love the reports, especially the demographic reports (with pie charts even) that I can pull with this EHR. I also love the all-in-one pricing, in that I can have as many therapists as I want - pricing is based on number of clients, not therapists. This EHR is user-friendly, somewhat updated GUI (still lagging behind the times, but not bad), and easy enough to figure out on one's own.

Desvantagens: Cons - truly - there is only one problem I have found in the limited time I have used TheraNest. If you need to contact customer support - good luck. Emails generally take a week or longer to receive a response and I have only spoken 1x to a live person by calling support - and I have called MANY times.

• Avaliado em 25/03/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Staff Therapist
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/01/2020

"TheraNest for Small Group Private Practice"

Comentários: Overall, I have truly valued using theranest for my work. It has been a wonderful system for practice management that I can do virtually everything I need to for my clinical practice. Once you’re familiar with the system, it is so easy to navigate through and complete the work in a timely manner. Although not without its frustrations, Theranest still has room to grow and develop. But I’m happy to wait along for the changes they have made.

Vantagens: TheraNest offers our practice the ability to effectively manage a caseload from all different sizes, and enables us to maintain confidentiality of patient information even across different users. I love that I don’t have to worry about someone else seeing the notes or appointment dates other than those who should. TheraNest’s template for progress notes, intakes, and treatment plans are super helpful in keeping me organized and making sure that I do not miss any information that needs to be documented. Additionally, I appreciate the software’s consistent updates that take into consideration feedback received from users like me. I was especially appreciative of their addition of separate gender identity and pronoun lines in the client details section.

Desvantagens: Learning the software is difficult - wherein we notice a lot of people making errors in setting up appointments or being able to navigate through the site. We also find that few people use TheraNest the same way across the board, which creates some inconsistencies for us on billing and case management. Additionally, I have noticed minor fixes that could help to change the overall experience. For example, there’s no option for a user to cancel/change multiple appointments at one time; e.g., when a therapist is going out of town for a week. Also, there is no option to maintain a history of client demographic information, once you update the information (or the client does) it is gone. Lastly, there are seemingly no options to enter notes or addendums to notes that are signed or attached to a billed invoice. As a clinician, we notice mistakes at times and need to include additional comments like follow-ups with collaborative providers, client homework, etc. that would be best attached to the session note.

• Avaliado em 03/01/2020
Seneca D.
Hospitais e Saúde, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/08/2016

"Select something else if you have more than one person in your office."

Comentários: I do not understand where the rave reviews have come from for this software. My only guess is these reviews are from single clinician offices. If you have more than one clinician or a prescriber in your practice I would suggest selecting another software.

Vantagens: I like that you can send text reminders. It helps with the no show rate in our clinic. They have great customer service - but customer service only goes so far when the software isn't working correctly.

Desvantagens: Form the scheduling to billing this software is riddled with functionality gaps and bugs. As a facility that have therapists and prescribing physicians the scheduling feature doesn't allow you to setup defined appointment times. Basic schedulers should allow you to define the types of appointments in your clinic and assign a time frame to them. This same functionality should extend to the TheraNest portal. Patients can go online and request any appointment time. For example an initial intake in our clinic with the psychiatrist is one hour. A patient can go line and find any available time (they typically find 15 min slots) and submit a request to schedule that time. This results in calling the patient back and finding a time. What's the point of allowing the patient to schedule/request a time if I have to call them back? I should be able to define an initial intake as an hour so my staff can't schedule that type of an appointment for less than an hour AND patients on the portal can't request an appointment for less than an hour. We finally shut the portal off because it was causing more work calling patients back then if they'd initially called and were scheduled from the get go.
If you have any patients with co insurance get ready to spend an ungodly amount of time processing the secondary insurance. While they say they support secondary insurance they do not. You have to manually enter all of the information onto the claim for the secondary insurance.

por TheraNest em 18/08/2016

Thanks for your feedback, Seneca. We were honest about our billing and client portal features from the start. We never mislead customers. We take qualifying customers seriously and encourage everyone to be transparent about their needs so we can help them determine if we'll be able to support those needs. All potential customers have a free 21-day trial period, to test the software in order to make an informed decision. We do as much as possible to support our customers and take all customer requests seriously, but the software is sold as-is, and we make no attempts to represent the software as something it isn't. Though we don't market our software to psychiatrists due to their unique needs, TheraNest seemed to initially be a good fit for you. However, your growth to a group psychiatry practice is something that TheraNest clearly is not meant to accommodate. We continue to improve our billing and client portal features and won't stop until they're flawless. Sincerely, TheraNest Team

• Avaliado em 03/08/2016
Amy L.
Psychotherapist
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2019

"TheraNest for Psychotherapy EHR"

Comentários: I've found that TheraNest is quite responsive to user suggestions, leading to many positive changes over the last couple of years. For example, the Client Details form now offers many choices for "Gender Identity" and a space to write in Pronouns, which did not exist a year or so ago. I appreciate that TheraNest listens to the needs of its users.

Vantagens: TheraNest is relatively intuitive to use and easy to learn, given the wealth of Help videos located on the website. As someone who has worked as both a client and supervisor on the software, I can say that overall it is a great platform for groups of therapists

Desvantagens: I have encountered some challenges with the flexibility of the software, for example, I wanted to have the option to administer a PHQ-9 monthly to clients, but even after seeking assistance from TheraNest, the only options available was to record a single PHQ-9 assessment or to tack it on to the Progress Note either week, neither of which was what I wanted. Another weakness is that they don't currently offer Tele-mental health, which is increasingly important to therapists.

por TheraNest em 27/03/2020

Hi Amy,

We thank you for your thoughtful review! We are glad you are finding TheraNest easy to use and the Help center a great tool for your tool kit!

We thought it was worth mentioning that TheraNest does offer Telehealth as an optional add on service. It is not included in the base subscription but it is available for purchase if you are interested!

• Avaliado em 19/12/2019
Keli R.
Executive Director
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/02/2020

"Perfect fit for our organization"

Comentários: Overall this has been a great experience. Billing is super easy. Training is also easy. Both of these benefits show in the bottom line.

Vantagens: Record keeping can be daunting - so many guidelines from health providers and company policies. I have found this program to be flexible for our organization and forgiving to those who are new to the organization and are just learning. Our time is saved in training because of the great tutorials available to every user.

Desvantagens: We are finding it difficult as we grow to our next level. No dates on reports and not able to run many reports by therapist is becoming increasingly difficult.

• Avaliado em 17/02/2020
Mary B.
Psychotherapist
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2020

"Great experience with teleconferencing!"

Comentários: Excellent. I've subscribed to Theranest for about 6 years. I've only used it for invoicing, treatment plans, progress notes, etc. I'm new to Telehealth as of the shelter in place order for our city due to the Covid19 crisis. I'm very happy with Theranest as a whole!

Vantagens: The software is easy to use for both clinician and client. No additional downloads needed. The picture and sound is clear. Even clients who were reluctant to use it, after one experience are willing to continue with Telehealth and report that their experience was "easy to use" and "good." Theranest provides "handouts" to send to clients before the first session to explain how to use it and why we're using it... very easy to understand and helpful guides!

Desvantagens: It uses a lot of battery- particularly as I did back-to-back sessions. During the 4th session in 4 hours, I received a message that the application was using a lot of power and I may want to close the app and start again. It didn't interfere with the session and I will know for the future that I need to close it down and open it again before doing that many sessions in a row. Maybe 3 sessions in 3 hours is the max before needing to shut down and re-open?

• Avaliado em 26/03/2020
Tim O.
  • Avaliado em 30/03/2020

"easy to use"

Comentários: great!

Vantagens: After set-up , it is a breeze to answer --and most anything you have a question abut, you can find the answer right at the site by pressing the ? button --and you get a full article on the answer!

Desvantagens: wish credit card input had place to put cvc code

• Avaliado em 30/03/2020
Karen M.
Therapist
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2019

"Increased efficiency"

Comentários: When my bank based billing system turned out to be HIPPA non-compliant, Theranest was the system that checked the most boxes for me. They have been helpful and the system is very comprehensive.

Vantagens: I like the ability to have my clients see the calendar and be able to schedule their own appointments, it makes rescheduling so much easier. I also like having everything in one location.

Desvantagens: I wish there was a way to have family appointments available some way other than groups, and I would like to be able to bill families as a linked group rather than having to do the manual billing. I would also like to be able to receive direct pay rather than just credit cards.

por TheraNest em 30/01/2020

We are glad you are enjoying TheraNest and the Client Portal for a one stop shop for your needs.

We appreciate your insight on family appointments and billing, we will be sure to pass this along to our Product Team for review!

• Avaliado em 18/12/2019
Char L.
Admin Assistant
  • Avaliado em 21/11/2019

"Exactly what we needed for our needs"

Comentários: Theranest has been very helpful to us for file storage purposes and the easy generation of therapy notes. We were having to deal with another therapy note writing system for our sister agency, and boy were they confusing and just not user friendly. It really made up appreciate what we have with Theranest. Their customer support section is great! Always friendly and helpful. They solved a very serious problem with our on-line usage of many webpages and the inability of being able to read PDF's for them all. It saved us a lot of time when they had the answer that everyone was asking when different programs didn't want to talk nicely to each other and function. It was a godsend! We are very happy with the service we have had!

Vantagens: It was easy to learn how to use the different functions that we needed. This system has a whole lot of uses but we do not use them all for our small company. What we do use has made document storage so much more easier than paper filing, and the versatility of being able to access it from other locations was a life saver for those late night calls from our employees needing to work. We could help them no matter what time of the day. They are constantly working to make improvements and add more functions.

Desvantagens: Forms are not as customizable as we needed, but they are improving on this. My example would be when we would have to print up therapy notes for records release, the initial set up of their forms caused a simple checkbox note to print out to 4-5 pages of paper and in giant fonts! Yikes, that was a lot of waste just to have to fax client's records somewhere. Lots of trees went into those record releases, trust me. But Theranest listened to this and made the forms so that we could change how they printed. It was not picture perfect on some of them, but we were able to get down to 2-3 pages of printing!

por TheraNest em 06/12/2019

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying TheraNest!

• Avaliado em 21/11/2019
Micheal frances S.
  • Avaliado em 08/11/2019

"Theranest lies about their customer service"

Comentários: From time to time, I was able to break through to their "upper management" and was told they really care about me and my clients and my ability to deliver therapy to those in need. This too turned out to be a falsity. The decision to cut me out was born of my holding them to their word about live customer service. I have requested to speak to the business owner, but so far, the coward has not had the necessary honor to call a fellow business person to discuss this travesty. I am considering legal action against this company to recoup the money it will cost me to take down my data from Theranest and use another competitive software. THEY ARE POISON. Stay away from them.

Vantagens: It's a comprehensive program that handles most aspects of the claim processing we all need in a busy practice. They SAY they offer live customer service when a user runs into questions about how to use the program. That is why I chose them over Simple Practice, which offers NO live customer service. The reality is when you are in need of an answer on how to use an aspect of the program, you must leave a message on a voice mail. They will call you back when it's convenient for them to do so - and that's never when I need an answer. I do all of my claims submissions myself and I'm a fairly intelligent and computer literate user. This is a complex, intricate software with may nuances in use. My time is limited, and so it doesn't work for me to have to wait for an answer until it's convenient for them to call me back.

Desvantagens: Simply put, they lie about their live customer service. Their training videos are convoluted, not well-produced and hard to follow in terms of content. I spent countless hours and significant money to make the transfer over to Theranest, and when I held them to account for their promised and not delivered live customer service they CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT! This has caused me undue stress and dollars...and they have been very callous and offered no-compromise position. I complained too much, and therefore, they got rid of me! Nice!

por TheraNest em 14/11/2019

We value feedback from all of our customers and use that feedback so that we can continuously improve. While we believe TheraNest offers best-in-class customer service, we know every user has different needs for their practice. We at TheraNest work tirelessly to meet our customers' expectations each and every day.

• Avaliado em 08/11/2019
Kristi O.
Owner/Clinical Therapist
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2019

"Great EHR for a mental health group practice"

Comentários: I've been extremely happy since switching to TheraNest! It has streamlined our daily workflow and reduced time spent on many daily tasks from completion of clinical notes, sending invoices, collection of payment/client check in, accounts receivable and training current/new staff just to name a few. I've also received excellent customer support throughout the entire process from first inquiring about TheraNest to questions being answered the longer we work within it since fully switching over to it.

Vantagens: There are so many features I love about this software that benefit our therapists, admin staff, clients and myself in the role of owner such as handling the billing as well as setting up the software for my group practice. We were able to go almost fully paperless is one huge benefit. Intake forms/new client paperwork can be custom created & sent to clients via the Client Portal. Completed forms are uploaded directly into their case/e-chart. Clients also can see past & upcoming appts, update their insurance info & make payments in the Client Portal. Their payment history is accessible there too. Another feature that is a huge time saver is the assisted claims feature. ERA's are received into TN & are almost solely automatically posted to client accounts for you. No more logging into 7 different websites to access EOB's/ERA's. Other features we love are: two-way appt reminders via text (clients can confirm/cancel from texts & we receive those responses within TN), integrated credit card processing reducing check in times for clients & automatic payment collection due to securely store credit cards, Wiley treatment planner & progress notes, missing progress notes reports, online training videos and the UserVoice Forum. The TN development team regularly takes user feedback from the User Voice forum to continually make improvements to the software/features offered. I wish I had switched to TheraNest so much sooner from the archaic EHR I had been using for so long!

Desvantagens: I did not like that I was not able to call to immediately speak to someone to learn more about the software vs having to schedule a time to do so. I was concerned that would be the process if there were issues that arose if I were to switch. It has been easy to call in, email, etc with questions and I've received answers pretty immediately from the support staff.

por TheraNest em 15/11/2019

Kristi thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear your organization is enjoying all the benefits of TheraNest!

• Avaliado em 11/10/2019
Maria L.
Ph. D., LPC, LMFT, ATR-BC, ATCS
  • Avaliado em 22/08/2019

"New Electronic Note Taking and Billing Experience for my Practice"

Comentários: I am solving a time and storage problem through the use of Nest. The more I become comfortable with this software, the more I am able to do with leaving the office and having time for myself. In addition, I no longer pay an outside service for billing and bill almost immediately through the Nest program, understanding the ins and outs of how insurance panels prefer the electronic billing to another means.
In the 6 or so months that I have used nest, I find it a tremendous asset to my business life as a therapist.

Vantagens: TheraNest continues to revamp and update its software making it more compatible to my needs as a clinician. Once you begin the experience of Nest and take it one step at a time, you realize that you are making progress with virtual notes and storage, billing and even telehealth! At first I was overwhelmed with learning to do everything online (changing from paper and pencil note taking, having an outside billing service to all electronic needs) I have made excellent progress where I am saving both time and money with the Nest Service.
One great aspect of this service is the customer care with live online support and articles to read on areas I may need help. Training is offered on the areas I need the most help and the staff frequently ask how they can make this software product better and more compatible to my needs as a therapist's. A final accolade of Nest is being able to store secure photos of client art work and additional notes and documents. There is a secure client portal too if you choose to use this for intake and other virtual needs.

Desvantagens: As a seasoned professional with little to no electronic note taking experience, my learning curve is not as adept to electronic storage, billing and virtual sessions. So, I find that sometimes the training tapes are too fast and too in-depth for one sitting. Therefore, I need to review them a few times in order to understand what area of Nest to access and what tabs I need to use for processing. Fortunately the support staff are ready to help me in all of my questions.

por TheraNest em 30/08/2019

Maria thank you for this very insightful review! Going from paper notes to electronic notes can seem like a daunting task but there is nothing to fear when you have a team of TheraNesters behind you! We are happy to hear that you've been able to cut cost, streamline your practice and get more time back for the things you love!

• Avaliado em 22/08/2019
Sarah P.
Practice Manager
  • Avaliado em 26/06/2019

"Superb Software"

Comentários: I can't imagine using any other EHR for our practice, and I have used at least three others before. The customer support team alone makes this service worth it, but the ease of use and workflow is so appreciated and truly makes my day to day tasks so much more efficient.

Vantagens: Theranest offers a very easy to use EHR, making it incredibly efficient to manage and bill for our practice of 350+ clients. The K-Base, though an often underused resource, is filled with all kinds of wonderful how-to articles and videos, the flow of use for scheduling, billing, taking notes, etc is sharp and efficient, and the support team is one of the best I have ever used in any professional and personal capacity.

Desvantagens: Any process or service within this program that I did not enjoy was relayed to the support staff, and quite often they are working hard to hear their customers feedback and make appropriate changes to help improve their users experience. My biggest complaint from the beginning was the lack of ability to filter clients strictly based on their insurance carrier, but that has been in the works as an improvement for a little while and is in the pipeline to come through so I have no complaints!

por TheraNest em 03/07/2019

Sarah thank you so much for the glowing review! It's customers like you that make us better. Thank you for your support and loyalty to TheraNest!

• Avaliado em 26/06/2019
Gary M.
Psychologist
  • Avaliado em 21/11/2018

"All In with TheraNest "

Comentários: Our office was using one company for scheduling patients and patient notification (text messaging); one company for billing; and one company for notes which resulted in huge opportunities for human error; the specific needs of our office were not addressed with any one company. TheraNest addresses most of our office needs in one integrated program. Scheduling, appointment notifications, progress notes, billing, and ERA (eventually). I previewed the ERA and it looks like it will efficiently apply payments to billed services. I am very satisfied with TheraNest and strongly recommend it for other Behavioral Health providers.

Vantagens: Imported years of data from another system into TheraNest with no errors and very limited time commitment. Their customer support was very helpful and honest about the transition. TheraNest is full featured- Our office used a competitor program for 30+ years but wanted/needed a cloud based state of the art EHR program- Our office tried several other popular programs but they all had significant limitations. We are very excited about Theranest. Our Office is new to the program but so far so good. The customer support is excellent. They are adding features frequently, including specific features requested by users. The start up learning curve is doable and our staff picked it up in a few days versus weeks. The scheduling, pt. appointment notifications, calendar, and agenda are well thought out and fully integrated. The initial intake note and progress notes took some getting used too but they work very well- DX codes are easily entered and updated. The progress notes are very professional and signed and cosigned if necessary. I know this sounds like a paid advertisement but I have spent a lot of time, money and effort trying other programs and I was never more encouraged than with Theranest. Our goal was to be fully functional with the transition from our current system to Theranest by January 2019. We are ahead of schedule and our intention is to bill our first full month of receivables for November 2018.

Desvantagens: The fees were initially off putting. But after becoming familiar with TheraNest, I see the potential for a very efficient, time saving, integrated system that is well worth the monthly investment. There is also flexibility with monthly billing based upon caseload (increasing or decreasing at discretion of the user) and it seems fair.

por TheraNest em 18/12/2018

Thank you for the glowing review!! We are so happy to hear you and your team are enjoying TheraNest!

• Avaliado em 21/11/2018
Karen A.
Therapist (LMHC)
  • Avaliado em 21/02/2018

"Overall, my favorite EMR of the five I have used and tried."

Vantagens: Set up to document all phases of counseling; ability to upload documents into client records; MSE with each progress note; can email clients through client portal for HIPPA compliance; clients can securely complete, sign, and submit intake paperwork through client portal; ability to accept credit and debit cards easily for services rendered; GREAT invoicing and billing features; automated appointment reminders; integrated calendar; multi clinician capability; Wiley planner and progress note features; the reports feature is fantastic for tracking payments, invoices, and notes status. Subscribers can also develop custom forms for clients or for clinician documentation needs. The help and tutorial features are easy to follow, and customer service has been responsive. TheraNest continually seeks feedback about subscriber needs and uses that feedback to improve their product. There is also an internal office chat box feature.

Desvantagens: Like any product, it is not perfect. The calendar feature is good but has room for improvement with respect to appointments spilling into nonwork hours or the occasional time I choose to see clients outside my regular hours to compensate for conferences or other needs taking time from my regular client schedule. I understand this issue is being addressed. Progress notes can be lengthy due to incorporation of the client's entire treatment plan into the note. I have yet to find a way to mark treatment goals and objectives as completed in the treatment plan even when using the review feature. This would be a helpful feature to track a client's progress quickly and for planning future session interventions to address unmet goals.

por TheraNest em 18/09/2018

Thank you for the review, Karen. You can now select to schedule outside of selected working hours on a client appointment. :)

• Avaliado em 21/02/2018
Toy N.
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2019

"A MUST HAVE!! "

Comentários: This software saves me so much administrative time! Using TheraNest, I also save by not having to hire a billing company! Billing is a matter of a few clicks! It is truly a MUST HAVE for private practice! The customer service and technical help are prompt, friendly and professional! It was easy to set up and get started using. The help database is amazing (videos and articles). I have referred three others because I am so impressed and enjoy using TheraNest! I researched and trialed others, and I am 100% happy with my decision to use TheraNest! Time saving TheraNest helps me get rest!!!

Vantagens: Easy to learn and use!
Super user friendly and intuitive!
Great value!
Telehealth option with interactive worksheet feature!!!
Has mobile app version.
Calendar syncs with google calendar.
Processing payments is a breeze!
Forms and client portal save time and paper!
Billing is quick and easy--few clicks and done!
Reports are nice business management feature!
Client reminders and self-scheduling options!
Customer service is TOP NOTCH!
Progress notes and treat

Desvantagens: Honestly, I cannot think of any cons. I have nothing negative to say about TheraNest!

por TheraNest em 30/01/2020

Thank you so much for these wonderful words! We love to hear that you are enjoying TheraNest and referring us to your colleagues.

• Avaliado em 04/12/2019
Patrick A.
CEO/Clinical Psychologist
  • Avaliado em 17/05/2016

"TheraNest is an evolving EHR platform with a great interface, and excellent technical support."

Comentários: I have been using TheraNest for approximately 6 months. Here are some of my thoughts. Pros:
Excellent User Interface. Very logical and intuitive to use, and a clean design.
Very cost effective for practices with multiple clinicians.
Extremely responsive technical support.
Easy to use mobile applications.
Nice features for streamlined and integrated billing, invoices, and SuperBills being created and sent to clients.
Integrated CC processing.
Patient portal for submitting intake paperwork. (add on charges)
Patient reminders with SMS and phone calls. (add on charges)
Excellent Up-Time and great communication from the owner.
Cons:
Limited customization options for the interface, reports, and standard progress notes.
Not really fitting for practices with a prescribing professional.
Creation of patient forms can be tedious and is not easily ported between TN accounts for different practices.
Lack of ability to connect businesses with separate Tax IDs to a master account. (Modern practices increasingly use teletherapy, which can mean multiple business locations, Tax IDs, etc., and each location needs a separate TN account.)
Lack of ability to connect the calendars of multiple practice locations to prevent double booking or double data entry.
Overly basic invoicing and SuperBill formats without customization options (Per tech support, this is currently being revised, but is not yet released.)
Inability to customize the Dashboard metrics, and current monitoring tools have limited practical utility. (Poor cash flow tracking, no notice of unwritten notes, etc.)
Overly limited options for clinician site access (It is essentially either a decision to allow clinicians access to all billing information, or none.)
Limited payment tracking for tracking payments to clinicians.
Overall, I have chosen to stay with TheraNest, and am happy with the simplicity of it all. If the developers continue to help the site evolve, and address some or all of the concerns noted above, I will most likely stay with them and renew my contract for another year.

por TheraNest em 20/05/2016

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Patrick!

We are planning to add a prescribing feature in the future. I have tagged your account so you will be notified as soon as it has been released.

Thank you for your suggestion about allowing different tax ID's for the business. We are working on a tele-therapy feature so I will make sure to pass this along to the product team.

We are able to sync your calendar appointments to both Google and Apple calendars. The Missing Notes report will show you each appointment that is missing a note. You can run this report by clicking Reports > Notes > Missing Notes Report.

We are working on a complete billing re-design that should be released in the next couple of months. The new design will help you better track amounts paid by insurance and clients.

If you have any other questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to let us know in the application or at [email protected]

Thank you!
The TheraNest Team

• Avaliado em 17/05/2016
Ginny M.
Clinical Director
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 11/11/2016

"Very good resource for our group practice"

Comentários: We have been users of Theranest for the last year. It is very, very user friendly, especially compared with some of the other products that we demo'd. Most things were very, very well --- scheduling, appointment reminders, progress notes, reporting features that help us know who is current with progress notes and assessments and who has gotten behind, treatment planning and diagnostic features. We do not use the Wiley Treatment Planner library, but we might at some point and are thrilled that it is available. We initially used the merchant account features to run credit/debit/flex cards through the system, but we found we could save considerably by having a merchant account with our bank instead. Switching back and forth was not a problem. We have generally been very pleased with most aspects of the service, especially the finance terms. This platform works very well for a practice that has several clinicians and when the work is exclusively individuals, couples or families.

Vantagens: We love it that we pay a rate based on the number of active clients, not the number of users. We have several part-time staff who want and need to be able to use the same system, and other EHRs charge by clinician. The best part, though, is that it looks and feels very much like a paper record, and getting tech-anxious clinicians to make the switch from paper really very easy. Even the most reluctant found that they love it and do not complain about changing from paper to EHR.

Desvantagens: Group rosters, group notes and scheduling of groups is possible but definitely a weak area for Theranest. Other weak areas include the way the ledger interfaces with attendance in the creation of invoices and superbills (putting cancellations on them, even if there was no charge). And lastly, reporting features could be better for helping practice managers better assess productivity and other information. The dashboard looks great, but as far as I can tell, we can't change the data that the graphics are pulling from and they always are reporting information that is from the beginning of the practice's use of Theranest, not with any particular timeframe or different variables. This may be possible to change, but if so, it's not easy enough for THIS user to figure it out.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 11/11/2016
Carly A.
Psychologist
  • Avaliado em 10/01/2018

"Average. Some strong features and some poor features"

Vantagens: The mobile feature; Notes/scheduling/billing all in 1 program and platform; Client portal; Visually easy to understand and use without a lot of needed guidance;

Desvantagens: 1) The notes are rudimentary and unprofessional 'looking' when you print them. 2) The signature feature does not have enough characters to include full name and credentials & the hand-written option ends up looking like a preschooler signed your name; 3) all the demographic and other info that a ct fills out in ct portal forms DO NOT auto-populate to your intkae note template or anywhere, so you end up having to re-type a tone of information; 3) ct oprtal forms are easy to edit, but the actual intake and progress forms are NOT editable. They advertise "customizable forms" but neglect to tell you that if you use these, you don't get any of the built-in, dynamic software features such as the DSM-5 dx box, all demographic info, date/etc... that's the whole point- you can't run reports on these notes, etc.!!! 4) the text boxes that you type you notes in are not user-friendly...you have to scroll down if you type a longer paragraph in order to read/view and edit it. It's time-consuming and difficult to review your note. 5) not easy to upload photos or handouts that you and a ct create. You have to email it to yourself, download it and then upload it to TheraNest...too many steps! Overall, the note taking features in this EMR are poor.

por TheraNest em 22/01/2018

Hi Carly, Thank you for taking time to provide us a review. Voices like yours are how we improve our product and customer experience. We're always looking to incorporate customer feedback so thank you very much! We're happy to hear you've been enjoying our mobile app and client portal. It's nice to hear you find TheraNest easy to use and understand. We're here for you if there's anything we can help you with. Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate you, Carly. Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

• Avaliado em 10/01/2018
Judyann L.
Phone Specialist/Scheduling
  • Avaliado em 30/03/2018

"My experience has been great. There have been some changes to get used to, but we've gotten there."

Comentários: Professional benefits for practice management.

Vantagens: Flexibility to manage the calendar without losing information. I like the options. Being able to add service codes for a busy practice.
The in-practice chat is invaluable for the clients using it. Search and expanded view are very helpful.
Powerful and speedy when uploading files.
Real support. I've made requests for changes (along with others) and received attention. I've found some 'hacks' that made my task go smoother and enjoyed sharing them with support.
Colorful. May seem a little thing, but we can have distinctive identity on the calendar for each or for all. Not necessary to open a completely different screen.
Every effort to be secure. Never a problem with security or an uneasy hint that things aren't working right.
Almost zero down time. We're working with 'machines', there is bound to be some down time, but the occurrences have been rare and quickly solved.
Professional action. This reflects on patient desire for security. The appearance and behaviors for entering information are professional.
Ample patient reminders. Patients can respond to reminders to connect with me if we miss one another on the phone. Email is especially good for this.
I reviewed this software about a year ago and have come to like it even more.

Desvantagens: A disappearing con: tutorials and knowledge base has expanded during the time I've been using the software.

por TheraNest em 18/09/2018

Thank you for your fantastic and thorough review, JudyAnn.

We continue to build out more support documentation and videos to help you and your team.

• Avaliado em 30/03/2018
Joseph P.
  • Avaliado em 07/02/2017

"Great EHR for Private Practice"

Comentários: The software is really good for a new private practice. Like any EHR software there is always a learning curve. For practitioners who are already adept with other EHR software this is fairly simple and learning curve is not difficult. At the beginning it may seem difficult but you can test/tinker around with the features without any negative consequences. Suggest you create a test dummy client and play with the features. You can delete the dummy file later. Customer services has been positive in all my interactions. I did not feel like I got stiffed any money or felt like customer service is a robotic call center in another country. Customer service always was courteous and tried their best to answer questions. If a problem arose, they tried their best to solve it or if it was a issue out of their hand, they were up front & responsible in their responses. The features are what a private practice needs including a) prog. notes b) ledger & forms for billing c) treatment plans d) built in assessment e) graphs to track cancellations, outstanding ledgers, and payments f) calendar for appointment schedules g) ability to upload documents to client's record and more. As a single software source for a private practice one really doesn't need extra software than TheraNest. The only flaw I ran into was the claims process. Specific insurance companies and Medicaid require specific boxes on claim to be filled in a specific way. The service location is the challenge on form 1500 which created a small headache. If you use one service location and that is all then it should be no problem. If you have 3 - 4 service locations such as multiple offices and you have to bill each location with a different number then it can be a little challenge. The problem can be remedied at the next level of billing at the clearinghouse which is what I did. In simple terms if you are just a single private practice and have one location then this issue will not arise. This is why TheraNest is great for private practices rather than large corporations. Cost for Theranest is decent because it charges based on the number of clients. Also if you have between 2 - 5 active clients, the cost is already covered once your claims get paid. At the time I started it was around $ - $ a month. With a single claim of $ - $ paid, the cost is already covered. Overall, I highly recommend it for a private practice and clinicians who are just getting started in their own practice.

por TheraNest em 14/02/2017

Hey Joseph!
Thanks for taking the time to give us such a detailed review! We're so glad to see that you're liking the software and have been patient with us as we work to improve. Thank you for the feedback regarding locations, we're working on bettering that feature now and hope to have that out to you soon. Sincerely, the TheraNest team.

• Avaliado em 07/02/2017
Christy C.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2018

"Excellent practice management software for my solo practice. "

Vantagens: I find the company is always growing, looking for ways to improve based on clinician feedback. Two changes/improvements have been made that I've requested (along with others) and they've made many many other improvements that hadn't necessarily occurred to me but that have increased efficiency or streamlining. The customer service is excellent. I used to spend hours doing my billing, and before that paid a human being by the hour to do it for me, and now it's literally a few clicks. I have very busy solo practice (30-35 patient hours per week) and I am 100% on top of my Intakes, notes, billing and incoming payments.

Desvantagens: It has definitely steadily crept up in cost since I started using it in 2014, but I've compared it to other platforms and it's comparable or less for what you get. There are many features that I don't need at all in a solo practice, but again, this is probably true in other platforms (this, I'm not positive about) and anyway, I don't feel like I'm paying for a bunch of stuff I don't need.

por TheraNest em 19/12/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christy. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for loyal customers like you.

• Avaliado em 06/12/2018
Chanel C.
Owner of EOA Services
  • Avaliado em 21/07/2017

"I have been using Theranest for the past 3 years and I am still being impressed by their product!!!"

Comentários: I aids my practice in running efficiently in all areas.

Vantagens: The user friendly software, color scheme, and efficiency is what I like most. I recommend it to my clients and I have not gotten one complaint about your EHR. It is great for the administrative staff, clients (Therabook), and the therapist. I love that their staff make me feel like we are one big happy family working together. My questions are answered in a timely manner and they are answered effectively. The same day I might add. Theranest is the best choice for a mental health private practice.

Desvantagens: I honestly do not have a CON. I guess since I have to submit 100 characters as a min. I will say.... I setup many account for different mental health professionals and I have to use a different email every time. That can be a pain, because I do business with my company email.

por TheraNest em 20/09/2017

Hi Chanel! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a glowing review! You're a fantastic customer. You're always friendly, fun, patient and provide excellent feedback that helps us continuously improve in all areas. It's a pleasure when we hear from you. :) We wouldn't be where we are without customers like you. We're delighted and grateful to have you in our TheraNest family. We appreciate you! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

• Avaliado em 21/07/2017