Avaliações do ZipRecruiter

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre ZipRecruiter

Envie sua vaga para um quadro com mais de 100 vagas de emprego com um clique. 80 % dos empregadores que postam vagas de emprego obtêm um candidato de qualidade pelo site dentro de 24 horas!

Saiba mais sobre o ZipRecruiter

Exibindo 7.818 avaliações

Eddie B.
Hospitality Recruiter
Emprego e contratação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/08/2019

"ZipRecruiter is still going strong!"

Comentários: ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Vantagens: Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

Desvantagens: I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

por ZipRecruiter em 20/08/2019

Hi Eddie!

Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter.

Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements.

As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance.

Happy Hiring!

Tier III Support

• Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Nicholas J.
Creative Director
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2020

"Fantastic Platform for Finding Relevant Jobs"

Comentários: Time is money and wasted opportunities are mitigated with how easy it is to set up a profile and apply for jobs!

Vantagens: ZipRecruiter is a fantastic solution to wasting time filling out form after form, upload after upload of resumes. They make it simple with their 1-Click Apply feature. That's all it really takes, and you're done! Their emails are relevant and detailed to better educate me on open positions and required qualifications.

Desvantagens: It's actually my preferred job board for ease-of-use alone. I wish all other platforms were more like ZipRecruiter. If I had any complaint it would be to please make other platforms just as great.

por ZipRecruiter em 29/06/2020

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, Nicholas! We appreciate you allowing ZipRecruiter to be a part of your job search journey. Keep on 1-click applying! --TC

Danielle A.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Imobiliárias, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/04/2020

"Frustrating implementation and account setup for Greenhouse ATS users"

Comentários: Overall experience with the system was extremely disappointing. I was unable to determine the effectiveness of the product due to all of the issues we encountered along the way.

Vantagens: I really enjoyed the resume search database. This was the only feature I was able to use without any problem. Unfortunately to due to the issues we encountered during account setup, we were not able to determine the actual effectiveness of this product as a recruiting tool.

Desvantagens: My experience with the initial setup of our account and integration of ZipRecruiter with our ATS, Greenhouse, was extremely frustrating. We went through 3 different Account Managers in a 60 day period with 0 consistency of information with each new person. There were various issues we encountered with account setup and their ability to correctly scrape our jobs from our ATS.
After starting this process in early May of 2019 we decided to part ways in mid to late August due to lagging issues with our account we just could not seem to receive a reasonable resolution for. Unfortunately due to all of the issues, we were never able to determine the effectiveness of the actual product.
The platform has an algorithm that fine tunes its targeting of the "ideal" applicant based off your rating of applicants that apply. The more time you spend rating applicants the better targeting capabilities it supposedly has. The concept is great, however, for companies with a large hiring volume it becomes a time consuming feature to have to manage applicants in both an ATS and in ZipRecruiter.

por ZipRecruiter em 21/04/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback with us, Danielle! If you ever need any further assistance with the ZipRecruiter platform or your ATS integration, please feel welcome to contact our dedicated customer care team directly. Best! --TC

• Avaliado em 16/04/2020
Brianna L.
Front Desk
Segurança e investigações, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/05/2020

"Zip Recruiter"

Comentários: I have had an overall good experience, I have been using the software for 2+ years.

Vantagens: I like that I am able to post and search for jobs for free. Sometimes the company are looking for temporary workers, so I will go online to post job listings. I also, search myself for extra gigs.

Desvantagens: I dislike that you have to be signed in, in order to complete an application. That is about it, nothing too major.

por ZipRecruiter em 08/06/2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Brianna! For security purposes, we do require our users to be signed in prior to applying. You may certainly search while not signed in if you choose! We wish you the best of luck with your job search. :) --TC

• Avaliado em 30/05/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Flight Attendant
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/05/2020

"Easiest Job Application site I've come across"

Comentários: Overall this software is a 10/10. I have never had any problems locating employment since I have begun my search using ZipRecruiter. I use this software to locate potential jobs I may be interested in to review requirements and jobs I want to apply to right away.

Vantagens: ZipRecruiter interface is super easy to use. From personal experience I can say ziprecruiter is reliable and a very legit job search engine. Compared to the other sites on the market, I have gotten more responses from submitted applications here than anywhere else. I like how applying is as easy as 1-2-3. ZipRecruiter has an amazing one-click apply function on the website which submits your resume automatically, saving you the headache of retyping or refilling out applications with the same information provided in your resume. The trending searches is also a favorite of mine because I can easily find jobs in seconds.

Desvantagens: Honestly I feel if any changes are made to this software it would be more of a downgrade than anything. I absolutely have no complaints in regards to ZipRecruiter. I rave to all of my family and friends about the successes I have made since using this software.

por ZipRecruiter em 08/05/2020

Your insight is so very important to us! Thank you for sharing, and we wish you the very best of luck with your job search always! Please feel free to reach out to us for help at any time, at [email protected] --TC

• Avaliado em 06/05/2020
Oreal E.
Field Manager
Bens de consumo, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/07/2020

"helping candidates find jobs."

Comentários: SHowing prospective employees our company guidelines and our beliefs as well as driver traffic to our company website.

Vantagens: the Easy apply button, with already saved employment information such as resume and cover letter.

Desvantagens: Maybe what is needed is for follow up with the perspective employee, have a question and answer section and have someone reach out to the company to provide feed back to the perspective employee on what to do the next time, confirm if the were a candidate for the position. Then this would allow for measurement to guide other applicants using the site.

por ZipRecruiter em 10/07/2020

This is wonderful feedback, Oreal! It's always nice to hear from employers about how you presented as a candidate either way. We will definitely pass this along! We encourage you to keep applying, and we hope you find your dream job very soon! --TC

• Avaliado em 07/07/2020
Madalyn S.
Executive Assistant
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 23/06/2020

"Generated lots of leads, most of which were not stellar"

Comentários: I would use it for a job that I wanted to have high visibility.

Vantagens: It allowed us to post a job very quickly. The post had high visibility and we had lots of candidates apply.

Desvantagens: It generated so many applicants that it was actually a bit of a hassle to weed through. Our better candidates came through smaller more industry-specific channels such as business associations, city committees, etc. Also, we had a separate application on our website applicants were required to complete, and Zip-recruiter made it harder to communicate the necessity of this additional document.

por ZipRecruiter em 24/06/2020

Thank you for using and reviewing our service. We appreciate you doing business with us! If you decide to post jobs with us again, please contact our Customer Care Team at [email protected], 877-252-1062, or live chat. We can show you how to use screening questions to filter your candidates and answer any other questions you may have. We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

• Avaliado em 23/06/2020
Sarah P.
President & CEO
Bens de consumo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/07/2020

"Easy to Use but Quality of Candidates/Jobs Is Ok"

Comentários: Overall was ok. Found a couple of good candidates but not worth the overall monthly expense.

Vantagens: It’s fairly easy to use for both employers searching for new hires and for potential employees looking for a new job. Lots of additional features but they all cost extra money.

Desvantagens: It seems as though people choose to use the 1- Click Apply feature so you’ll end up with a ton of applications where a fraction are even qualified. They don’t have a small package designed for new/small business. It’s either 3 listings for $250 or 10 listings for $250...not necessarily budget friendly. Also, the candidates are better suited for professional/salaried positions, not temps or hourly.

por ZipRecruiter em 29/07/2020

Thank you for using and reviewing our service. We appreciate your business and feedback! ~DW

• Avaliado em 22/07/2020
Justin B.
Digital Manager
Mobiliário, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/04/2020

"Too few applicants to be useful"

Vantagens: It's well developed. They had a lot of great features and functionality that weren't available on other job sites.

Desvantagens: There are just too few applicants that come through, and while the quality of them might be a little better than average, it's not just overwhelmingly better to justify the cost. Also, I could only create one user, which was useless because none of my managers could log in to see candidates.

por ZipRecruiter em 09/04/2020

Your feedback is so important to us, Justin! If you ever need assistance with adding additional users to your account, please reach out to our customer care team at any time! We're here 24/7. :) -TC

• Avaliado em 06/04/2020
Meagan A.
IT Compliance Analyst
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.001+ funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses

"Amazing Job Site"

Vantagens: I love that this is so easy to use. This sties offer more options for one click applications. I am able to fill in my experience and information and apply for a job effortlessly. The more I apply, the better matches I am provided. My resume has already been reviewed by 3 employers today alone! They provide up to date information on jobs and if my application has been reviewed. They also let me know of any updates from HR Management.

Desvantagens: There isn't anything that I don't like about this product.

por ZipRecruiter em 29/06/2020

We so very much appreciate your valuable insight, Meagan! Keep up the great work! --TC

Mary S.
Accountant
Petróleo e energia, 201-500 funcionários

"Highly Recommend ZipRecruiter"

Comentários: ZipRecruiter makes in-house recruiting nice and easy. You know what you are looking for in candidates, so this helps you do it yourself. The investment is less than the cost of paying a third party recruiter or agency.

Vantagens: The steps for posting ads are straightforward. Rating resumes makes it very easy to save and categorize for future reference.

Desvantagens: When you go "Back" to previous page, you lose your place while reviewing resumes.

por ZipRecruiter em 06/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter, Mary! Our team is always here and happy to help, 24/7, should you ever require any assistance with your employer account. :) --TC

Ayden I.
Construção, 2-10 funcionários

"Excellent Program"

Comentários: My overall experience with Ziprecruiter is positive and I would recommend it to others!

Vantagens: I enjoy ZipRecruiter because it allows an easy application process once you are an account holder. The 1-click apply is very easy to use and only in certain cases are there additional follow up questions. This platform is super efficient time wise and allows me an absurd amount of different job opportunities. I recommend this program in comparison to others like Indeed and UpWork considering the price of using this program is so far in my experience nothing. The profile is easy to set up, and in cases where I have applied to a job I have received an email or phone call from the company within hours.

Desvantagens: Though there are few I would love to see more versatility in the "Job suggestions" area of the program. When you apply for a job or search a certain careers the suggestions seem to be very consistent and don't tend to range. For example when I searched a "Customer Service" position I found so many suggested jobs in just this specific field, so from then on I started just having to key in words to search for job opportunities. Another feature I would love to see incorporated is a feature allowing a "remote" job suggestion filter when searching for positions. Considering most are searching for remote positions now amid a pandemic I think this feature would be useful. Another feature I would like to see tweaked, though this could be in the settings and just merely user error, is the option to avoid those repetitive emails when you apply for a job. My inbox is basically spammed with a nonsense email telling me I have applied to a job which when I apply for multiple positions it sort of clouds my inbox.

por ZipRecruiter em 02/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience, Ayden. We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear of your success using our platform! ~DW

Nicole P.
Marketing Assistant
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2020

"Zipping Your Way Into a New Job with Zip Recruiter"

Comentários: Zip Recruiter|was so easy to use and provided me with so many options for employment, it did not take long for me to be able to find temporary contract work to hold me over during the Covid-19 crisis until my place of business was ready to reopen. It is so very easy to use and upload your resume, check off your preferences, select your salary preferences, your pay hourly preferences, and if you wanted to work remotely or at a physical location. It also allows you to set physical boundaries of how far you are willing to commute from your home, if you're looking for part-time or full-time or contract work. And the ZipRecruiter platform takes care of all the rest. I highly recommend this software for anyone who is hunting forehead job and does not want check the job boards daily, they also will let you know how many people searching for that position and how many spots are available. Definitely job hunting has become world's easier with this awesome platform. And although I have found new employment, albeit temporary, I will continue to use ZipRecruiter on a daily basis going forward until the next best thing comes along.

Vantagens: In the very unfortunate and trying times if the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us found ourselves either out of work or with extremely reduced hours or pay. Which unfortunately meant the dreaded thing no one wants to do, looking for a new job, a second job, a third job or a temporary job to fill the time until our old positions were back up and running. Not only did this mean job hunting, but considering the amount of people out of work, it often meant looking for jobs that were nowhere near your wheelhouse or for safety sake, were remote positions. ZipRecruiter made this as easy as one click on your computer or mobile device.

Desvantagens: The only con I found with this software is really one that is self-imposed and can easily be turned off with the click of a mouse. And that is when Zip recruiter funds a position that based on your resume and your personal preferences. It got to the point where my phone was continually dinging or vibrating to let me know that a job was available that matched my preferences.

por ZipRecruiter em 17/06/2020

Hi, Nicole! We are so glad you found ZipRecruiter during these trying times. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance with your search. Best! --TC

• Avaliado em 12/06/2020
Darshan S.
Technical Recruiter
Emprego e contratação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020

"The Best Job Posting Software"

Comentários: This is the best software which we can use. I respect the customer service as they give you instant solutions for the problem faced at any time. Its lot worth than what is paid. Using it for a week you will be an expert in this. As i told you u’ll get a notification if a candidate applies for a job posting. We have a lot of such candidates who have got job in top 20 companies in US. If the above mentioned problem is sorted out i would like to give a rating of 10/10

Vantagens: it’s easy to use and also less complex it makes a user’s day easy. It has its own dashboard which make a user easy to Annalise the number of jobs posted and the total number of candidates to whom job posting to is reached. Advantage is that as soon as the candidates apply for the job posting we can get the mail instantly. This is why i call this as the best software and the cost of the software is a lot worth than what is charged. It has a customised job posting format which can be made use of because of this a lot time is saved and the way the job is posted will make a candidate go through the Job discretion easily. It has a lot of option in it like the addition of key skills, address, and the title of job, salary range, client name and the interview details. As so much of information is given about the job, candidates refer to Zip Recruiter due to which you can get a lot of candidates who are in search of job “more candidates give you more business that’s the logic". Arrangement of the options in the software is arranged in an excellent way. So it’s easy for a new user to understand the format and the process. Good customer service which i appreciate. As soon as you have any problem over software you can go through the help option were u’ll get the customer service support instantaneously which makes this software rank 1 compared to other.

Desvantagens: Some candidates who are not relevant to the job posting will apply for the job that’s the main disadvantage. When a candidate applies of the job position we will get a notification but certain candidates profile cannot be viewed.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020
Carlos E.
Entertainment Event Staff
Serviços de eventos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/05/2020

"Good Job Seeking Website"

Comentários: My overall experience of using ZipRecruiter is good enough for me to post job openings and to apply jobs from trust worthy employers. I understand that this software isn't all good for people because they have problems with ZipRecruiter, but for me, it's great. I get email from ZipRecruiter that I applied jobs instantly. To me, I would use this software to seek jobs all over again. If anyone wants to find a good job hunting website to seek whatever jobs the people wanted to apply, I recommend ZipRecuiter software for anyone.

Vantagens: I signed up to be user of ZipRecruiter to find cool jobs that's very simple to use, and also for posting job alerts for anyone who wants needs notifications of upcoming job postings from companies in the country of United States of America. After using ZipRecruiter software for a long while, I believe this a a pretty well developed software. I liked that ZipRecruiter has an optional sign up social media feature for anyone who has their Google account, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media account to be linked with ZipRecuiter. The software can send emails to users of any job postings that match user's Resume and Cover Letter. The integration with the current business I'm working really helped me recruit many people who wanted to work with me in any place. I also see that ZipRecruiter has a Safety Red Flag button to allow job seekers to identify suspicious job postings and report it to the Trust and Safety Department, so they can view the job posting right away.

Desvantagens: When I'm using ZipRecruiter software, I noticed that there are some features are missing that could've been used for the software. This software doesn't displayed the interview schedule availabilities set up for anyone who applied to a company and meet up for job interview. I can see that ZipRecruiters are working hard to eliminate job Scams posted by unknown employer of an unknown companies, but they still need to follow customer complaints about job postings that are considered a Scam. They should guaranteed they have a Verified Employer number and have Acceptable rating via Better Business Bureau. That way customers will be able to apply to jobs in all confidence realizing respected companies and will help benefit job candidates.

por ZipRecruiter em 04/05/2020

Hi Carlos! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your voice and support are very important to us. So you know, we have forwarded your feedback to our developers. We're always working hard to continue to improve our platform, and your voice helps us do that. If you ever have questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] Our agents are available 24/7! ~DW

• Avaliado em 02/05/2020
Camillia C.
Life Insurance Agent
Seguros, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/04/2020

"There's No Despute Zip Recruit Will Land You A Job In Less Than A Week."

Comentários: Overall I've gotten jobs within a week from Ziprecruiter that pays good money. I moved from NC to Maryland and I needed to find work and they solved that issue so quick I love zip recruiter and they helped me build a resume' with little experience. You can even download the resume' put it on other websites if you need to. I definately recommend this platform. I got like 7 jobs that called me back in less than a week! And I only put in 20 mins of work applying you cant beat that at all! Despite the scams it's really good to use. Just look up the companies on the Better Business Bureau and ask for their Employee ID # if it's a company you don't recognize or know. Simple gestures on your part can clearly override that part until they fix the Employers that can use there site. Total recommend overall.

Vantagens: I LOVE LOVE how easy it is to use. You can upload a resume' or create a profile on their system with ease. They have easy 1 click skills you can add to your resume' that makes you stand out. Even if you not that good with Resume's this platform will make you seem like you been doing them all your life. They have customized searching and geographic job searching you can even pick the mile radius on where your looking for work. So if I wanted a job with 5 miles of my home I can refine the search and BOOM it will only pull up jobs within a 5 mile radius. I absolutely LOVE that feature because I take care of my grandma and grandfather so I need to stay close by to the house. They require ALOT of my time so I dont have hours and hours to fill out applications. Zip Recruiter has taken that into account for you with 1-Click Applies.
You just refine the search to 1-Click Applies only. And I'm telling you! I applies to like 30 jobs in less than 20 mins. It's so amazing. I mean like it's almost genius honestly. They automatically send your resume' to companies effortlessly. Some job require additional questions but they are quick and easy to do.
And that's not all the companies respond to you quickly I'm talking same day sometimes. By the end of a week I'm trying t to choose which job I wanna pick which interviews to go to on. You can customize the type of jobs you want. It's like job applicator heaven. They send confirmation emails so you can keep track of where your applying.

Desvantagens: The only drawback to this platform that I've experienced is some jobs are scams. Be weary of "Work From Home" jobs on here. Or any job that tells you to add them on What's app for an interview. I almost got scammed by one of them. I sell insurance so working from home isnt bad for me at all. It's almost plausible. But some companies aren't legit on this platform just be weary of it. Not all of them are like this. I've gotten job offers from great well known companies on this platform as well. They sent me a bad check but the bank caught it before I was able to place it into my account. Zip Recruiter should perform thorough in depth checks on the companies they enable to use their platform to ensure customers safety and peace of mind. They should ensure they have a Verfiable Employer # and have Acceptable an rating on BBB. That way customers can apply to jobs in confidence knowing each one is reputable and will benefit the applicant. Other than that I cant think of any drawbacks to using the platform at all.

por ZipRecruiter em 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need assistance in the future, please contact our customer care team at [email protected] We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

• Avaliado em 29/04/2020
Jamie P.
Executive Assistant
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/02/2020

"Quality vs. Quantity"

Vantagens: Searching for a qualified candidate for open jobs can be a hassle. It seems that writing a resume is becoming a dying art. Personally, I remember being taught how to properly write my resume in High School and know that there are many, many templates available with just a quick Google search. However, in the instances where I was in charge of recruitment, I was faced with a dearth of properly-written resumes. I know, you're probably thinking, "Please stop being such a pretentious git; resumes do not technically NEED to be one-page, in grammatically-correct bulleted format." But consider: I'm hiring for positions where the ideal candidate needs to actually use words (properly, no less!) and needs to present a professional front when dealing with our clients. I simply cannot put my backing to a candidate that can't spell, has no idea what proper grammar might even resemble, and can't follow a simple template to create a resume. That's the nice thing about Zip Recruiter. Unlike other free, online resume-housing platforms, I've found that the applicant using Zip Recruiter is far more likely to have a proper, real resume, and not a loose collection of words masquerading as employment history. Plus, it is extremely easy to post available jobs and their descriptions. I also very much enjoy that we as a company are able to tailor our package to our needs. Do we only need to keep a handful of jobs active at any given time? They have a package for that.

Desvantagens: I'd like to actually continue my thought from the "pros" section because I ran out of space. I really love that they have a tailored package for every conceivable recruitment level. Part of what our FULL-SERVICE agency does for our clients is post job listings. Because we are able to tailor the level of available listing slots we have, it is very easy for us to keep our clients' available positions front and center. Additionally, it is super convenient to be able to assign the clients' email address(es) to individual listings. This means that I don't have to micromanage the incoming resumes; they are automatically sent to the proper person. When you are juggling many things at once, not having to do something as mundane as forwarding incoming resumes out to the proper recipient is refreshing.

por ZipRecruiter em 21/02/2020

Hi Jamie!

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback and wonderful experience with ZipRecruiter!

Our goal is to bring job seekers and employers, together. Our cutting edge technology is designed to make the hiring process as seamless as possible for our users.

Additionally, our customer care team is dedicated and ready to assist at any time! The team is available 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us for questions or concerns.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your hiring journey!

Best,
TC
Customer Experience

• Avaliado em 18/02/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Recruiting Specialist
E-Learning, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"Great tool for job posters, for job seekers, not ideal"

Comentários: Great as a business, so-so as a job seeker. Would recommend overall to businesses.

Vantagens: I loved it as a job poster - my boss had me utilize this to aid in sourcing candidates for the startup I was working for at the time. You got a ton of leads, they were very accurate, and the site itself was user friendly - you also were notified promptly and nothing went to Spam (I think there was a good value for the money versus LinkedIn Recruiter).

Desvantagens: As a job seeker, you get a ton of irrelevant and automated postings. I know you can turn these off but they're very annoying, especially when they're totally off-base or below your requirements. It feels like you're being spammed.

por ZipRecruiter em 21/02/2020

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter!

We do aim to provide the most relevant job suggestions possible. These are curated based on profile activity as well as keyword selections. Our dedicated customer care team would be happy to help you modify these at any time! Please feel welcome to reach out to us directly.

Best of luck!

TC
Customer Experience

• Avaliado em 20/02/2020
Scott S.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2019

"ZipRecruiter for finding talent versus finding work"

Comentários: Good as an employer, but not as a candidate. If looking for talent I recommend using them.

Vantagens: It`s a very good tool for uncovering candidates. Like all others, you take the good with the bad, but when I have used the tool in the past, I have been successful in making hires, some of whom were top-performers.

Desvantagens: For the job seeker, the tool is not intuitive. When I have used it in my personal job searches, I received a lot of irrelevant leads, many of which were too junior or not at all related to my background. I even had a couple of sketchy opportunities come my way, but did not see an easy way to communicate with ZipRecruiter.

por ZipRecruiter em 21/12/2019

Hello Scott,

Thank you for sharing your review from both perspectives of a job seeker and employer. We value your feedback and offer 24/7 support for employers and job seekers too. We are glad to hear that you have made some great hires for some top performers on ZipRecruiter and we do our best to bring great talent to your job ads. We understand your concern with relevant positions on the job seeker platform and we have an alerts page with job title matching in which you can enter skill words to target the type of job you are seeking and this will send you alerts relevant to your search. Thanks for pointing that out and job seekers are able to email us directly at [email protected] for account support. Thanks for recommending our employer platform for those who are looking to post jobs and get great candidates. If you have any other concerns please reach out to us at 877-252-1062 and we will gladly assist you.

Leticia, Tier III Support

• Avaliado em 12/12/2019
Meagyn D.
Technical Recruiter
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/11/2019

"Zip Recruiter Gets Us Great Candidates"

Comentários: I have been using Zip Recruiter for quite some time now and as a sub-contractor, it is important to find candidates that other firms are not finding. Zip Recruiter has come through for me multiple times in that aspect.

Vantagens: This software gives me access to candidates that a lot of recruitment firms do not have access to. The variety of candidates is superb and one of my favorite things is the preview of my search words that appear in the person's resume - that way i can see what context they appear in which helps me make a better selection.

Desvantagens: I think maybe the relevancy of candidates that appear first could be better. i find good candidates mixed in to page 5 or 6 of candidates that are nowhere near what i am looking for. I also would like a salary search filter and US citizen and/or security clearacnce search feature . It could help narrow down 15 pages of candidates to 5.

por ZipRecruiter em 21/11/2019

Hello Meagyn,

We appreciate your awesome feedback about using the ZipRecruiter service for your candidate search and thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you are receiving some great candidates on our site and we are always here to ensure your experience is a good one. We truly appreciate your business and I am submitting your product feedback to our team, thanks for sharing it. I understand the need to have search filters that will make it easier and at this time we currently have the screening questions you can add to your job ads so you can screen the candidates, at this time we do not have a drop down option.

We wish you continued success in obtaining great matches for your ads. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062 or by email [email protected] and we are available 24/7.

Leticia, Tier III Support

• Avaliado em 14/11/2019
Ian P.
Head of Channel Sales
Segurança e investigações, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/11/2019

"Need good people for your company? ZipRecruiter is the BEST of the BEST"

Comentários: My overall experience with ZipRecruiter has been nothing short of outstanding. Our company has acquired 4 new software developers and 2 new sales members have been added to my team, all through ZipRecruiter! All 6 of these new employees have been crucial to the growth of our business. For that reason alone, ZipRecruiter has more than paid for itself and made our company a tremendous amount of revenue through new service and product offerings, as well as additional, qualified people to sell these new products. If you want to build a high quality team or expand your business, there is absolutely NO better tool than ZipRecruiter.

Vantagens: What I liked the most about ZipRecruiter was the ease of use and automation....and the results! We implemented ZipRecruiter at my company, and the process was extremely easy! Setting up our Employer account was absolutely no hassle, and their customer support was extremely quick to respond, professional, and helpful when we had some questions about our account. Additionally, it automatically scanned resumes to bring us the most qualified people for our new software development branch of business. We ended up hiring FOUR new software developers that have made it possible for our company to expand into the SaaS industry. It's been an awesome team building tool for us.

Desvantagens: What I liked least about the software (which isn't a big deal) was their Employer Resource center didn't always work. Sometimes, we didn't want to go through the process of contacting customer service, so we wanted to access the employer resource center in their Support portal to find answers to questions for ourselves. Unfortunately, this page wouldn't load 30% of the time, so this meant delays in getting answers and requiring us to get on the phone to support. This was slightly frustrating a few times, but the performance of the software itself was outstanding and outweighed this minor nuisance.

por ZipRecruiter em 08/11/2019

Morning Ian,

What an awesome review thank you so much! We are always happy to hear when ZipRecruiter works out so well for someone, couldn't ask for anything better.

Tier ll Support

• Avaliado em 06/11/2019
Ardittee N.
Hiring Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/09/2019

"My life would be TERRIBLE without Ziprecruiter"

Comentários: I personally adore this job board. Like I mentioned, it has bought diversity of applicants through our office doors and made our business a lot more like a family environment given the fact that we have different levels of experience that we are hiring. I think it is great and makes my job extremely easy.

Vantagens: Ziprecruiter is my go to Job Board as a Hiring Manager. Ziprecruiter not only has great affordable plans but they truly cast the widest net when it comes to applicants. Coming from a place where I was only budgeted for Indeed, Ziprecruiter has opened up doors by advertising to every board from Monster to Linkedin. It has truly been a game changer and we have seen numerous people come through our doors that have been sharp and well qualified individuals. Each applicant has their own story and we have met great employees through this software and that is because Ziprecruiter leaves no stone unturned. They really are the best contenders in the job seeing world!

Desvantagens: The one issue I would say would be the "Quick Apply". From my experience, sometimes the quick apply is so easy for applicants it makes my job as a Hiring Manager a little tough. This is due to the fact that when an applicant is on a job application frenzy, they will apply for anything and everything meaning they do not necessarily remember applying/apply by mistake. This results in a lot of confusion and wasted time when reaching out to applicants. If there was maybe more of a screening process involved so the applicants are required to read and check what they're apply for, it'd make a huge difference!

por ZipRecruiter em 04/10/2019

Hello Ardittee,

Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, Your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. It is always a great feeling when you successfully make your new hire/hires! We hope they are the perfect fit for your company!

If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are available 24/7.

Kind Regards

Tier II

• Avaliado em 27/09/2019
Brian H.
Graduate
Educação superior, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2019

"For when you need a job, or a new employee, in a zip..."

Comentários: It gets exhausting submitting applications for available positions now that virtually all employers application process is now online. Having to enter the same information, over and over, turns the job hunt from being a propitious event full of hope and promise into a dull, dreary task full of monotony. Many times I have found a position I am very interested in and would qualify for, but end up not applying simply out of dread. As a result, many companies have missed out on the best employee for the job: me! ZipRecruiter turns the job hunt experience around on its head. It's based on the premise that today's fast-paced business environment leaves prospective applicants little time and impetus to apply for the open positions employers need to fill. In order to attract the best candidates for listed openings - many of whom are already employed and have time constraints - the new user on ZipRecruiter's platform "applies" for a "job" in the form of filling out their profile. From there, the user simply needs to peruse job listings, and when something of interest is found, he or she clicks on "apply" and for most positions, that's it, they are done - in a zip! Employers receive the profile data which serves as the application for the posted job, and their unique approach facilitates finding the best candidates for the position.

Vantagens: As a project work employee that relies on my employer being awarded relevant contracts, my job search for more permanent, suitable employment has been sporadic but ongoing for several years now. ZipRecruiter turns an otherwise off-putting chore into a simple, easy task, that lets the busy professional apply for job openings with one click and that's it for most listed positions.

Desvantagens: ZipRecruiter's algorithm for recommendations matching job seekers with job openings could use some fine-tuning.

por ZipRecruiter em 21/08/2019

Hello Brian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. We try to make finding a job as easy as possible. Good luck in your job search and thank you for letting Ziprecruiter be part of it. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7

Tier II Support

• Avaliado em 20/08/2019
John N.
Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Extraordinaire
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/07/2019

"The best tool to recruit the high callibre candidates."

Comentários: I have gained much of the benefits from the whole recruiting procedure which had allowed me to gain more insights about the right candidates and connecting me with them. It allows me to filter the high caliber candidates in a more efficient way rather than the standard channels which only brings out the available individuals. It always led me towards making the right choices for me as well as for my company.

Vantagens: The overall effectiveness of this tool depends on whom and from which industry sector you are trying to hire the candidates. There are some productive results from few campaigns and quite low for the other ones. Well, it is quite easy to post the required position without any kind of struggle at all and within few minutes its starts infiltrating the appropriate candidates for you. The ads are most visually pleasing and attracts more audience with creative content lines. We can also filter the right candidate for us by targeting specific candidates, location, education and experience. It is great recruiting tool specifically for the recruiters allowing them to improve the efficiency of their work.

Desvantagens: This tool brings itself some serious issues that requires the attention of the users and the management. The foremost thing that requires utmost improvement is their own customer support which always doesn't responds to us in more directly way. They always try to lure us with some hefty pricey plans which are not even required at all. There's also abundance of notifications and alerts that we have to sort out manually. The recruiting process is somehow simplified with this tool but it is mostly same like mailing approach and not anything much better.

por ZipRecruiter em 23/07/2019

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We at Ziprecruiter want you to know that we want to provide the best customer service to you. We are also pleased you feel we are the best tool to recruit in hiring high caliber candidates.

We are also glad to see that the ads are pleasing visible and can apply for positions within minutes.

If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7!

Dionne

Owner/Recruiter
Emprego e contratação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2019

"Good but not Great"

Comentários: I've stopped using ZipRecruiter do to Customer Service related issues. I was offered a lifetime discount and so many resume views per month upon signing up and then a year later was told that they were no longer honoring their initial offer and I should never have been offered that in the first place. That was it for me, I had a generally positive experience with them, but I can't pay money to a company that doesn' t keep their word, and they didn't care about keeping me as a customer either. No apologies or another form of compensation was offered, just a simple shouldn't have happened, sorry about your luck (without the sorry). So, I took my business elsewhere.

Vantagens: ZipRecruiter is a good product, but it also depends on who you are trying to hire. Some industries get a better response rate than others. I like the overall quality of applicants. It's easy to use the self-explanatory system. You generally start receiving applications within seconds of posting jobs, if it's in the category that does well with their audience.

Desvantagens: Their system algorithm is a bit off; I will get a candidate they recommend to me that either doesn't have the right experience at all or has terrible job tenure but will have a "High" rating. I understand that they are not a deciding factor based on Job Tenure, but anyone who is a hiring manager knows that job tenure is significant. Another thing I didn't like about using ZipRecruiter is they recommend your jobs based on specific information that sometimes isn't' allowed to be shared upfront, like salary or client name and based on this you get a lower view rates and lower recommendations. It should be based solely on credentials of candidates applying that jobs are recommended too, NOT based on those things. Another thing I didn't like about ZipRecruiter is that locations have to be exact; you were able to post as a "work from home" or "remote" opportunities in the location option. They did have a tag for it, but then you couldn't specify industry because you had to tag it as remote and not say "healthcare."

por ZipRecruiter em 14/06/2019

Hello Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review as your feedback is very important to us!

Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are several other tools that we encourage all customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who do not meet your standards. We also provide great free features to help increase your visibility, such as social media integration and job optimization. We want you to be able to make those hires quickly and efficiently and we understand how time consuming it can be to make the perfect hire!

If we ever have the pleasure of assisting you with your hiring needs in the future, we would be more than happy to walk you through those additional features. We are open 24/7 at Ziprecruiter for your convenience.

Tier II Customer Support