15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do SimplePractice

Sobre SimplePractice

Faça a mudança gratuita para o SimplePractice hoje e junte-se a mais de 40.000 clientes com prósperos negócios de saúde e bem-estar.

Saiba mais sobre o SimplePractice

Vantagens:

SimplePractice is so easy to use and the customer service is wonderful & quick.

Desvantagens:

The one feature I have been having trouble with is regarding the recent update adding Couple profiles.

Notas do SimplePractice

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O SimplePractice tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 2.656 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o SimplePractice antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2.656)

Kelly Elise
Kelly Elise
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

Avoid SimplePractice

2,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Dayane ferreira
Vendedora e marketing, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Meu ajudante diario

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Meu ajudante diário não sei o que faria sem,Sou uma pessoa muito desorganizada porém tenho meu próprio negócio e esse aplicativo me ajudou muito

Desvantagens:

A nova atualização para mim tem sido uma dificuldade

Evelyn
fabricante, Brasil
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários

ótimo produto

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Ótima experiência. O aplicativo atende a todas as expectativas.

Vantagens:

Praticidade. O aplicativo é completo e fácil de usar.

Desvantagens:

Tive um pouco de dificuldades com os documentos médicos salvos no aplicativo. Mas é um excelente programa.

Amanda
Amanda
Program Director, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Simple Practice saved me!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Truly a lifesaver. I feel like I am not a business person, but simple practice simplifies so many aspects of this.

Vantagens:

I love all of the things that the developers decided to incorporate in this platform. You can upload your business documents, any documents relevant to your client records and so much more. I have created questionnaires that are specific to my practice so that I can gather data upfront and this prevents me from missing out on money. I love the integration for scheduling appointments, telehealth and billing and invoicing. If you want to streamline your practice, this is for you.

Desvantagens:

Clients cannot pay partial balances in their client portal yet, those payments have to be taken in the office.

há 5 anos

Amanda, thanks for your positive review. We're proud to give you the back office you need to run a professional practice. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's any additional feedback you have. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Jose
Business Manager, Bolívia
Cosmético, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Outstanding product at an affordable price

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Initially hesitant to adopt SimplePractice, I was accustomed to and comfortable with another EHR system. However, upon making the transition and familiarizing myself with the platform's navigation, the evident ease of use quickly became apparent.

Vantagens:

I spend significantly less on this software compared to a similar product I used before. It's user-friendly, and the customer support team responds promptly to my inquiries.

Desvantagens:

The current system lacks user-friendly features that would facilitate a smooth document submission process.

Jason
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I recommend, but if you want to grow, it can get costly

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Simple practice is very good for a small team or solo practitioner. When you start to get bigger, it might be wise to compare options.

Vantagens:

Simple practice is simple. That is so helpful for a software. It is much easier to set up than the one we are currently using. I also like the two-way Google calendar integration.

Desvantagens:

If you start to add clinicians, then it gets pricey, simple practice does not differentiate between full-time and part-time clinicians in terms of pricing. So we switched, because adding part-time clinicians was getting too expensive for the software. It is also not a marketing centered software compared to the one we are using now.

Carol
Therapist, EUA

Frustrations

1,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: There are so many things that the programming does without my oversight that have created problems with my clients. I do not like the system invoicing clients without my approval, or billing their credit cards. I have felt that the software is running my practice rather than me.

Vantagens:

I am sure that there are positive things about this EHR, but at this point I am too disappointed to remember anything.

Desvantagens:

I HATE the fact that the programming removes clients whom I have scheduled on a weekly basis from my schedule without apprising me or the client. On 5 occasions it has appeared that I stood up a client or forgot about them, since they were no longer on my schedule suddenly with no warning.

Vincent
Clinical Sex Therapist, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 11–50 funcionários

Easy-to-Use, Customizable, and Well-Intergrated

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall, this is a great product. I'd just recommend a few minor adjustments and it would be the perfect EHR!

Vantagens:

I really love the intuitive calendar management. I can 'drag and drop' appointments and can easily set recurrences and move recurring appointments. I also love the 'Load Last Note' feature where I can save time on filling in standard fields and concentrate more on the weekly/bi-weekly changes in information (i.e. client progress, client needs).

Desvantagens:

I would improve the Telehealth app. The Telehealth app seems to malfunction quite frequently when clients are using their phones to join appointments. I have also noticed that my video glitches quite frequently. I would also improve the 'Share' function on Telehealth. It is very hard to screenshare and use it for sharing worksheets and handbooks.

Mike
Mike
Chief of Operations, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Mental Health EMR that has work to improve

3,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Our experience has been on a down, up, and down trajectory. It was sold to the practice owner, who is not technical in IT, as a HIPPA compliant telemedicine app. It was sold but never setup correctly, and almost put us out of business, claims were getting denied at a very high rate, and copays were not being collected. Because the app was not setup, all of it resulted in loss collections. The reports are garbage, so we did not know until well after the damage had been done.
Now, as I am trying to integrate it with our accounting system (Quick Books Online), I can't get past the tier one support team, who keeps closing my request as solve, after providing work arounds that do not address the problems.
I would like to see SimplePractice take their user community's recommendations more seriously. It will only improve the software.

Vantagens:

The telemedicine virtual visits are awesome!

Desvantagens:

Simple Practice is awful at reporting. The built in reports miss the market, and they will not allow users to create their own custom reports.

Virginia
Clinical Director, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

You get what you pay for

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I’ve been with simple practice since my internship years ago. It has truly been simple. And it constantly provides more options.

Vantagens:

What I appreciate most about simple practice is that it is constantly growing, expanding, and improving what is available.

Desvantagens:

The cost is pretty high as you start adding team members.

Lynn
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, EUA

Simple Practice

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I have been pleased with the use of this EMR and the ability to learn to use it.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, flexibility in making it more personalized to your business.

Desvantagens:

The ability for client's to pay the invoices sent to them directly without my assistance.

Allie
HR Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Simple Practice Review

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I have had an amazing experience overall

Vantagens:

I like the convenience of having therapy sessions online

Desvantagens:

The only thing I don't like is when I need to use my phone but can't exit a session to do so

Jae
rmt, Canadá
Medicina alternativa, 2–10 funcionários

Love love love this

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

So easy to track notes and reliable! cant believe i didn't find this sooner

Desvantagens:

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product

Casey
LPC, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Overall great software that could use a few improvements

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, I have been happy with Simple Practice. I wanted a place I could handle paperwork, notes, billing, scheduling, and secure video and messaging--this has got it all. It's priced fairly, and so far has been more consistent than more expensive competitors. The support staff is helpful and quick to respond, but I would like to see clients have direct support access so that I am not having to be a middle person when they have technical issues. (I was told they try to limit client contact for privacy reasons, but with a BAA and informed consent in place, I don't see how privacy would be an issue.) The biggest change I would like to see is for clients to be able to upload and send documents. This is something I'd imagine multiple users would appreciate as many of us are offering telehealth and need to have a copy of each client's ID. Also, it would be more convenient for providers if clients could access their demographics so that the provider is not responsible for making changes whenever they'd like to opt in/out of text or email alerts. Finally, I'd like to see the consent documents moved out of the client portal and with the other forms so they are more easily accessible for updating.

Vantagens:

Mostly user-friendly, responsive and helpful customer support, customizable templates, clear video, easy client onboarding and billing, great value for the price

Desvantagens:

Placement of consent documents is awkward and not intuitive. I would like the client to be able to send documents to me, access tech support, and change their demographic info and opt in/out choices.

há 5 anos

Hi Casey, thanks for your positive review, and for calling SimplePractice a great value for the price. We're proud to provide an excellent product at a great value to private practices everywhere. Welcome to our community. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Daren

Great Overall, but Their Settings Menu Needs Work

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My experience has been good overall. I think they make a lot of aspects of treatment easy which is good given their name. I don't like very many EHR's in the world because all they care about is practice management and are pretty terrible for high-volume clinical tasks - which makes them indirectly quite expensive in terms of labor to use. I think SimplePractice is a good balance between the two - though their reporting and practice management is still pretty weak.

Vantagens:

I really like their balance between practice management and clinical documentation for a small practice, as well as the degree of customization for forms and documents. Their portal is pretty easy for clients to use (I rarely get people having trouble with it). I like their booking widget for my website. The telehealth video/audio quality is very good. Their help database is one of the better ones I've seen, lots of great articles and clear instructions that seems to be kept up to date.

Desvantagens:

Their settings menu is not intuitive and you have to hunt around to find the setting you are looking for. CEU offerings are not on topics of interest to me. Their clearinghouse doesn't have one of the carriers I need. Reporting and practice management tools are weak. Their paid therapist collaboration group where potentially sensitive information is discussed is hosted by Facebook (perhaps the most untrustworthy and unethical software company on the planet) AND they charge us to be invited to participate on a platform that doesn't cost SimplePractice any money to host other than maybe some moderating? That doesn't align well with the brand reputation and quality of SimplePractice and isn't really a good value for the money (in my opinion).

Casiphia
Speech Language Pathologist, EUA

SP for SLPs

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The tech support has been very prompt and thorough as I have been learning the software. I think SP is willing to make adjustments to make this software more customized to SLPs so I bet it will only get better with time.

Vantagens:

It has almost everything in one place (px docs, records, claims, appointments, reminders, intake forms, patient portal)

Desvantagens:

eval templates for SLPs is poor (I like how clinicsource formulates the patient info at the top, you can copy over from previous eval and edit, and there are checkboxes + templates for evals but SP is not like this to my knowledge), SP does not tell you at the top of each note how many visits remain or the expiration date on the auth, you cannot change the place of service or code at the top of each note,

Jennifer
Private Practice Psychotherapist, EUA
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Satisfied with Current Services and Optimistic about Future Improvements

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The primary reason I am using Simple Practice is for the insurance billing capabilities so I can make my life easier and not hire a biller.

Vantagens:

I love the overnight billing with auto-pay and the entirely digital intake and consent forms.

Desvantagens:

I have encountered issues when trying to create insurance claims. Additionally, it is a bit pricey considering the fact that many of the offered services can be achieved through GSuite for $6 a month for HIPAA protected documentation and intake forms, and through Square Appointments (a service that comes free when Square is utilized for fee collection).

Robin
LCMHCS, EUA

Simple practice honest review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall my experience with SimplePractice has been positive and I would recommend it over other electronic health records. In doing my research and talking with others, simple practice stood out as the most user-friendly and clinically professional platform.

Vantagens:

As a former pen and paper therapist, getting started with SimplePractice was a bit tedious, But that would have been the case with any electronic record. Once that process was complete using it daily with current and new clients has helped me run a more professional and organized practice. It is easy to use and has a lot of helpful features like forms, templates and assessments.

Desvantagens:

There may be a way to do group sessions when you upgrade to the platform for Telehealth but I have not figured this out yet. I would like to be able to do a group meeting with multiple colleagues or supervisees.

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

Still learning, but loving it!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It is obvious that a great deal of thoughtful consideration has gone into the development of this software. While there elements that I would like to see incorporated as a matter of convenience, there are absolutely no deal breakers here! I do have much to learn, but I feel confident that I made the choice for my private practice. Try the free month ~ be impressed!

Vantagens:

It's only fair to say that I still have many things to learn! I've not experienced the insurance side of things yet, and that's a beast all its own. That said... I find the online "How To" articles helpful and easy to follow. The videos are also helpful most of the time. I have not attempted to reach a person by phone, however, mostly b/c I've not needed to (yet). Being cloud based was an absolute must. Love the intuitive and attractive visual interface! The Client Portal has been easy to incorporate into the company website, and clients find it easy to use. I like being able to initiate the intake process immediately with a client who requests an appointment. Super like the reminders that help me keep up with what needs to be completed. It has also been helpful to receive an email of my agenda for the day. Having the flexibility to modify forms or create my own is awesome! It took me some time to understand how, but I got it.

Desvantagens:

I prefer structure when I'm just learning how to navigate new software. It is helpful to me to have "How To" guides in an order that leads me through necessary processes. I found myself wondering if I'd completed everything required in a process, was there a tab I hadn't discovered, etc. Having a check list, an order, some sort of structure to remove the mystery as I acclimated would have been reassuring. Color coding features would be helpful to differentiate between clinicians, insurance companies, etc. I find the mobile app to be difficult to navigate. Attempting to schedule clients or see what is available is cumbersome. I've since synced the calendar with Google, and that appears to be working more smoothly. It would be wonderful if there was a way to connect local SP users. I've had questions come up that a user more seasoned than myself could likely answer in five minutes....versus the hour or more I spent chasing rabbits.

há 6 anos

Thanks so much for your positive review. We have a thriving community of SimplePractice customers - most likely in your local area - on our Community Forum at community.simplepractice.com and in our Facebook community at facebook.com/groups/simplepractice. We're here to help - thanks for choosing SimplePractice. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Jill
Fonte da avaliação

I have had on-going insurance enrollment and payer reports since I started with Simple Practice.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It is simple with respect to face validity. You can navigate around pretty easily without making serious or irreversible mistakes that many of us fear with the technical aspects of EHRs.

Vantagens:

It works relatively well if you have mostly direct pay clients or accept only a couple of insurances. It also works well if you have very few tech problems, your are pretty "techy" and industry knowledgeable to begin with, and you are ok with short answer email responses to any questions you might have.

Desvantagens:

There is no one to call. Even if you email asking for a phone call, they won't talk to you. Their customer support consists of sending you video and article links about how to do things. Or emailing you back and forth over the period of weeks or even months. However, if you have an actual, real-time problem, that cannot be fixed by watching a video, and requires someone to actually get on a phone and figure out what is going on- forget it. Your accounts will be hopelessly upside down, which is anything but simple! For example: insurance enrollments or payer reports that require immediate technical support, forget it. They will email you back and forth for months telling you that they submitted to have the problem fixed, as if that fixed your problem. Or they will answer you without addressing the whole problem. If you accept and/or bill multiple insurance companies, keep moving. Simple Practice is not the answer. It's too difficult to move your entire operation to another EHR once you have completely set up with Simple Practice and then you find out months later that there are no "simple" fixes when you have legitimate insurance problems.

há 7 anos

Hi Jill - Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry to hear you feel like we're not here to help you! That's definitely not the case. While we aren't able to respond immediately to emails and don't currently have phone support, we do our best to get you a personalized response within a few hours. We also have several Live Online Classes to show customers the various features in the platform and how to use them. If you're interested in signing up for any of these, here is the link to do so: http://features.simplepractice.com/classes/ If there's something we haven't helped out with, please don't hesitate to send us a message here: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. I'll make sure we help you out. We appreciate your patience and candor, Jill!

Cheryl
Owner & Speech Language Pathologist, EUA

Simple Practice: An EMR for Speech Language Therapists with Potential

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, I find SP to be an acceptable, but not optimal EMR. I continue to use it, because, quite frankly, my understanding from other SLPs is that all of the EMRs that are available to those of us who are single member practices (thereby giving us a single member practice budget) are lacking in some way as well. I continue to use it because it allows me to easily bill insurance. I find the cost to be exorbitant for the little I use it for though. It is my largest business expense, and as a part time practice owner who wants to spend time helping clients, not figuring out how to use an EMR, it is a constant frustration.

Vantagens:

The claims filing process using Simple Practice is very easy, and efficient once initial information is entered correctly. There is only one tweak that has to be made each time, and it can be submitted. Claims are paid quickly, once remittance capabilities are set up with each insurance the claims details quickly populate. SOAP notes can be set up and customized fairly easily, including with one line responses and check boxes once one has figured out how to do this. It is very easy to enter data for much of the note on my phone following each session at client homes. I can then easily use the Simple Practice App on my phone and take a photo of the handwritten notes I jot down in session and it imports easily into Simple Practice. These two features are the reason I keep using the product as the rest of it's options need work to be functional for an SLP.

Desvantagens:

SP lacks features that I really need in an EMR. One of the biggest things it lacks is a way to easily note quantifiable data, match it to a short term goal, and quickly give me the ability to bring up a number of days of that data with a search. I have to keep quantifiable data on separate excel spreadsheets for each of my clients in order to be able to quickly access it to write progress reports (which I do quarterly). If I want to batch print SOAP notes, I can't. Each note has to be opened/viewed individually (even though it appears that it all gets pulled down together in a Zip File). Who has time for that? Simple Practice also lacks the ability to customize certain features. For example, I really want to be able to set up text alerts for clients for certain periods of time, but not always. Such as the week I return from a vacation. I do not want to have to go into each client, set alerts, then remember to turn them back off again after that date. I also want to be able to just set texts to remind new clients initially, not weekly. Another thing I really need is the ability to batch email clients from within the EMR without listing each email (for privacy). I currently have to cut and paste notes to each client and email separately. For example: when sending out procedural updates, reminding clients of a week I am closed and so on. Why haven't these things been added/customized yet? There are a large number of users who have requested them in the request section.

há 3 anos

Hi Cheryl, thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I can certainly address some of the "Cons" you mentioned. The same issues you run up against when trying to mass email clients with updates are the ones we have to deeply consider when building a mass messaging feature through our platform. As an EHR, client data is of utmost importance to us and many mass messaging tools include contact information for all the recipients in it. We're still exploring ways to enable mass messaging, while maintaining the confidentiality and security of your client data. As far as being able to quantify data for reporting, exporting all Progress Notes onto one document, creating timeframes for when appointment reminders are enabled, these are all features that we could implement in the future. If you'd like us to further consider these feature requests, let us know on our Ideas & Suggestions Board: http://simplepractice.uservoice.com/ ! - Ruth

Ariel
Business Manager, EUA

Satisfied Chiropractor & Acupuncturist

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Lots of important pros. 1) Online scheduling and intake, 2) integrated payment processing and auto-pay, 3) cloud based, 4) competitive pricing, 5) very easy to learn, 6) the team is getting faster (slightly) with updates/improvements, 7) works for chiropractic billing now, 8) free online help articles, and 9) free month trial. We looked into so many options, and Simple Practice was clearly the best in our opinion. We're still happy with our choice; the pros outweigh the cons!

Desvantagens:

1) Text reminders: you only have a few options of when they go out, and all options are 24+ before the appointment. A text reminder shortly before greatly reduces no-shows, so it's a major feature missing. 2) Confirming appointments: you can't turn off the need to confirm appointments, and it's time consuming to confirm every. single. appointment. We want the option to turn off confirmation, or at least for some appointment types. 3) Email reminders: you have to turn them on for every patient, and it's not quick to get to it. 4) Sales tax: they don't track it, so you have to manually keep track. You shouldn't use this software if you sell products regularly. 5) Customer service: too slow. Not just initial response time, but how many back and forth emails it takes to get an answer. I tried the live q&a and it didn't get me an answer any faster. Chat would be a big improvement. 6) Group practice: overall it works well. The thing that is lacking is the report to help with payroll. It's confusing and needs better instructions/help articles 7) Online scheduling: overall good. The con is cancelling online. A) it's hard to find, so we get more phone calls than we used to. B) we let patients cancel up to 12 hours beforehand, but the software cuts it off 24 hours before, so we again get more calls than before. 8) Color coding: you can't set the background color of appointments. For us, it would be so helpful to make insurance appointments a different color than self-pay.

há 6 anos

Hi Ariel - We love hearing from our customers that have shopped around and find SimplePractice the best platform for their needs! It's great to see you're utilizing so many features already. When it comes to your requests for feature adjustments, we regularly take customer requests into consideration to make sure our product meets the needs of all types of business owners. We're created a Product RoadMap to share what we've done lately and what is in the works here if you're interested in checking it out: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005264123-SimplePractice-Product-Roadmap Thanks for your detailed review!

Amber
Practice Manager, EUA

Administration is Frustrating

3,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

It is simple to use and if you don't have a large number of clients that you see then it works well.

Desvantagens:

None of the billing reports include all data points that is necessary for keeping track of payments and insurance reimbursements. For example, one report may have date of service and paid amount, but not the date the payment was made or for which clinician. Another report may have the date of service, client, and clinician, but not the payment amount or date it was paid. This makes it necessary to keep records outside the system which creates a problem for record keeping from a HIPAA standpoint. It's also a problem that we are paying for a system that doesn't cover all our needs. The second significant problem is that Simple Practice doesn't allow patient medical record numbers. They also have stated they do not intend to include this in future improvements. When you can't use the billing reports because they are incomplete, and then you can't assign a medical record number to a patient, it makes it extremely difficult to follow HIPAA guidelines on record keeping. You can assign a medical record number to a patient, but there is no place to put it so you are unable to do any reports or searches using the number. And, again, you must keep a record of it outside the system.

há 3 anos

Hi Amber, thank you for the detailed review! You're right, none of our Reports include the date an insurance payment was made, but the Appointment Status Report includes the date of service, amount owed, amount insurance paid, amount client paid and the clinician's name. Here's more on the Appointment Status Report: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Although you can't assign a medical record number in the system, each client has a unique numerical code in the URL. You can use these numbers, or the entire URL to distinguish your clients from one another outside the system. - Ruth from SimplePractice

Jenni
LPCC, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Initial Pros and Cons

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I am just getting started...I have high hopes yet!

Vantagens:

**Note: I am very new to Simple Practice and I'm only three weeks in. What I like most about this is the idea that everything will be located all in one place. No paper files to lug around, reduced costs on printing paper and ink for intakes and informed consents, and I'm excited about having automatic appointment reminders for clients. I like that I can send clients the documents ahead of time so they don't have to spend 20-25 minutes when they first arrive filing out paperwork. We can get started right away. And I appreciate that I can customize the way I contact the clients as their individual preference (some want texts, some want voice messages).

Desvantagens:

Although I am fairly tech savvy (I'm the top end of the millennials), I have not found simple practice as user friendly as I had hoped. I have used many support options so far and find the in-person ones most helpful. While trying to create my current intake form into one of the forms and documents...I found it rather nightmare-ish. It was tedious and I felt like it took 10 times longer than it needed to. I was SO glad my 30 minute phone consult had given me the heads up to use the pre-existing template and just change every question so I didn't have to totally re-invent the wheel. I am SO glad the template already existed! But I still felt like I was using a chisel on stone. It felt tedious and painful. I'm glad that's over! Sometimes I get stuck on the calendar page and haven't yet found the button to default to the normal HOME setting so I have the sidebar. These are small things that I hardly ever have a hard time wasting time on..and yet I found myself not being able to get back there today multiple times. Not as user friendly as I hoped.

há 6 anos

Jenni, we know you're just getting started with SimplePractice, and we also know there's a bit of a learning curve getting used to any software product. It's great to see that you're looking forward to being totally paperless! I'm also glad to see that you were able to connect with a SimplePractice team member to help you get your intake forms all set up. We offer unlimited live support - take advantage so we can get you up and running! Thanks for choosing SimplePractice and for joining our community - we're proud to support the vital work that you do. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Carrie
Therapist private practice, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Disappointed and downhill from there

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been frustrated and disappointed in my experience based on their reputation. The accounting was awful and frustrated my office manager, and the billing functions did not make up for it. The intake missed so much, I had to go back to emailing my own forms. The new tiered plan adding another 33-45% per month just to get basic function because they stripped down the plans is just disrespectful business, and I hope to change as soon as possible.

Vantagens:

Some of the note templates were nice than having tons of click boxes, and being able to do them on a mobile device is nice. The ability to bill secondary insurance electronically was the biggest selling point, and on the occasions it worked, was nice to have.

Desvantagens:

Accounting, billing history records for claims don't make sense for the task. They don't keep up the records the way that's needed and risks lost revenue. The date to review billing is recent and short, so problems disappear to be lost until it's too late. The clearinghouse is inconsistent and unreachable except through them. They can be slow to set up credentialing unless you push on SP, even for problems when you need to redo something, this more lost revenue. Some billing issues with clearinghouse or insurance took fighting over a year- and repeated the following year, the rules changing suddenly. Then, they changed their pricing so that basic functionality for many offices, including small or solo ones cannot benefit without the premium version, overpaying for basic features and taking bulky features that are not necessary or useful.

Trish
Owner/Therapist, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Price Gauged Solo Practitioners!

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The last year has not been a good experience and in the process of looking for another EHR.

Vantagens:

All the features it has the ability to give a practice.

Desvantagens:

Have been using for many years. Always felt it was a great value. Over the past year or so they have added features that are not necessary and things most therapists already have (EG websites, directory, forms). They have officially raised their prices which is understandable; however, the drastic increase that went from a basic feature (such as calendar syncing) or an added biller is only available on their most expensive tier package. They essentially are forcing many providers to increase paying them over $30 more a month or having to switch the EHR software. It makes sense to add more options but to make a lot of options "basic" that are not used by most of us to charging a lot more for solo practitioners is highly disheartening.