15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre GiveSmart

Não disponível

Vantagens:

GiveSmart is an easy way to integrate fully functional auction and bidding management software in any organization.

Desvantagens:

E en if you use two vendors you can mask that with software so that we don't have to know. I have had many complaints from folks trying to purchase the online raffle tickets.

Notas do GiveSmart

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O GiveSmart tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 207 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o GiveSmart antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (207)

Jill
Jill
Donor Relations Coordinator, EUA

Best Investment Ever

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have nothing negative to say about this company, the platform or their employees, everyone I have had contact with has been more than helpful. The software is easy to use, but if you do have questions, the chat, email or phone availability of someone who can help you is amazing. They are prompt and efficient, which helps you to complete the task at hand and move on the next thing on your lsit!

Vantagens:

What I like MOST about this software is the fact that people can participate in our auction from anywhere!!

Desvantagens:

HHHmmmm......the first year, the uploading process of the auction items was a bear, but they upgraded the software and since then it is SUPER user friendly!!!

Madison
Marketing Volunteer, EUA

We Are Beyond Grateful

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I would recommend Givesmart to anyone looking to kickstart their fundraising and be more flexible with their events. Our nonprofit has seen unprecedented success using GiveSmart, even during such a turbulent year full of changes and unknowns. Our entire team of volunteers is thankful for this product and all that it has provided to us. Their platform, help team, resources, and webinars will motivate you to do more and be better for your organization and its mission.

Vantagens:

This software is an incredible tool for nonprofits. Especially in a year with so many unknowns and endless virtual events, this software made it easier and less stressful to pivot, be creative, and fundraise for our cause. In 2020 alone, we have done five campaigns and have exceeded our fundraising goals. It is easy to use for both administrators and users, and is feasible for multiple different types of events (i.e. a golf tournament, a virtual auction, a gala, a 5K, a general fundraiser, a voting event, and so much more). The possibilities are endless with GiveSmart. In addition, their support teams and their resources provide tools for organizations looking for ways to improve and grow. I have yet to have a negative experience with the software.

Desvantagens:

The only issue I've had with the software is with a virtual auction. Anytime you share a link, be it to donate, or to view an item, etc., it just links to your general campaign and not to a specific component of that campaign. That being said, that's a minuscule detail in the grand scheme of things when planning and executing an event. This software is easy to use and navigate, and their support team is top-tier if you run into a problem or have a question.

Terry
Terry
Director of Development, EUA

GiveSmart is Among the Best

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Overall our experience was good. I'd like it to be great and hope we get there this year.

Vantagens:

Every online platform has its pros and cons and things that work really great and things that need improvement. I would say that GiveSmart is among the best and it's working out any kinks that it still has. I would definitely recommend it to others and believe that most of our problems were user issues.

Desvantagens:

I think they could provide more training with the annual subscription. We had to purchase additional training in order to really utilize the tools.

Heather
Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I think the staff at Gesture are wonderful!

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: During this first year in using the software, I saw the additional benefit of securing bids in advance of opening the auction. This started us out thousands of dollars ahead of where we would have traditionally began at the event.

Vantagens:

I love the ability to add photos, descriptions, bid, buy it now pricing, and much more all in a single entry of an item. I also really like the ease in which bidders can participate, get alerts, and have knowledge of their purchases. Finally, the added bonus of a PR team to work with was an extra perk I was not expecting!

Desvantagens:

There are certain gaps in the software we have discovered such as: Nowhere to record solicitors such as staff, committee, or Board member who was responsible for bringing in the item; Nowhere to record an individual's name associated with a company in donor details; Nowhere to record details for pledged item, such as when it will be delivered, staff pick-up needs, etc.; Need to have ability to check box if donor has already received thank you for their contributions (such as when it went unsold at a past event and is being used again); Non-transferrable input from one event to another such as donor information. I also have major concerns over the software abilities to capture donations during the ask. There is simply no way to ensure those that raise their hands, are actually hitting the button to donate that is texted to them.

Resposta do Community Brands

há 7 anos

Heather, Thank you so much for the review! We love working with the National MS team! I'm sure your account manager will touchbase on a couple of the software items you mentioned, but we are excited to let you know that the ability to record an individual's name associated with a company in donor details, and the ability to transfer donor information between campaigns/events have recently been addressed and we can do a quick demo of those items. We've also logged your other notes for the development team, as you know, we are always looking for new ways to improve the software and greatly appreciate your feedback. We look forward to many more National MS events!

Kristin
Director of Development, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários

The Best Choice

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: From beginning to end, my experience with GiveSmart was outstanding. I have recommended them to a number of other nonprofits. We will definitely continue to use them. They will do everything they can to make your event a success!

Vantagens:

I was very nervous about setting this up for the first time. I'm a one-person development office, and I'm not extremely technology-savvy. But once I started, it was so intuitive that it practically told me what to do. And when I ran into something I needed help with, the tutorials were great, and if I still needed help, the customer support reps responded very quickly with exactly what I needed. There was no down time! It's also easy for our donors to use for bidding on our gala auction. We have received many compliments about that, so much so that we're using the software again on another fundraising program. The reports available to me during and after the event have been unbelievably helpful. There was no time lag waiting for results. I could watch the action results real time on my computer and send out appropriate messages. The software works seamlessly with Excel. There are great resources on their website from other organizations about how they used GiveSmart for their events. These were extremely helpful when we had to pivot from a live event to an online event. They took me from fear to excitement!

Desvantagens:

I wish I had set up our site earlier. I would have been able to use it for ticket purchases, sponsors and auction donations. I will next time!

Beth
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great resource and awesome personnel

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The personnel and platform are excellent and make my job so much easier!

Vantagens:

Givesmart is so easy to use and allows us to run different types of fundraising events. The more I use it, the easier it becomes, and I find myself thinking about new ways to use this platform.

Desvantagens:

The financial reporting can be a bit confusing but as I use it more, and with the assistance of Givesmart, I am able to navigate much better.

Mindee
CEO/Executive Director, EUA

Virtual Auction Support & Success

Vantagens:

GiveSmart allows you to retain auction item and participant information from year to year, saving significant time on data entry.

Desvantagens:

The label printing functionality needs to be expanded/further developed.

Brian
Auction CoChair, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The best campaign based fundraising tool on the market!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, we were very happy with our decision to move forward with GiveSmart. We recently renewed and extended our initial agreement for an extra two years.

Vantagens:

The flexibility and detail that is offered with in the GiveSmart interface to admins is truly custom. We were able to set up our auction event and run multiple raffles, instant buys, and silent auctions along with our oral auction. The seating/reservations module was an amazing addition to the transparency and planning of our event. In the end, the team support from Givesmart made this transition and the overall event set up so easy.

Desvantagens:

The donor receipts are one per item and are not very custom or adaptive. This created additional work that should be captured in the software package.

Jessica
Development & Marketing Manager, EUA

GiveSmart Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County uses GiveSmart frequently for events and other giving campaigns. It is super easy to set up campaigns and run them yourself. The GiveSmart staff is incredibly helpful on event days.

User friendly Clean, presentable look Unlimited events

Desvantagens:

Setting up new users with passwords tends to be difficult for us

Maria
Executive and Office Assistant, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software, easy to use

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It was great and easy to set up. All the work we did on GiveSmart before the event made the day of way less stressful

Vantagens:

It’s ease of use! Both on our end and our guest’s experience was great

Desvantagens:

It is a bit expensive for the price. Unfortunately our non profit couldn’t continue to afford it but if you have the money it’s a great tool

Lina

Gala 2019

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Unfortunately, it wasn't a good experience as we had a lot of damage control we had to do due to the automated emails being sent out through this software.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use in uploading auction items. I also like the customer service we received when we had questions.

Desvantagens:

It sent out notices to our guests (when we were changing their seats on the seating chart, etc.) without our knowledge. It also sent out invoices and receipts without our knowledge at the end of the gala (there were some whom we were working on case-by-case basis). Also onsite registration was not easy to do through this software.

Brandi
Office Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários

Amazing Product

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Most of our donors and guests loved the new aspect of our Auction, including switching to mobile bidding/checking in and out. Instead of the previous years of pen and paper bidding. There were only a few people that preferred the old method and just couldn't seem to get on bored. People were concerned that guests would be on their phones all night and no one would be interacting but it was quite the opposite. People had more time to mingle not having to go back and check the paper bid sheets since there were none.

Vantagens:

We were looking for an affordable and easy to use mobile bidding auction program and this one did not disappoint. The company sends a representative to the auction to basically be the point person and fix anything that might come up and help with check in, entering data, etc. They show up early and stay through the event. They bring tablets that are easy to use for our volunteers and staff. Entering items and bidders is easy and functional. Your event can go live as soon as you'd like it to so that even donors that can't attend the night of, can bid on items. This increases revenue tremendously. They also helped us with not having small items but focusing on larger items of value and only having around 100-150 silent items. The colorful pictures and descriptions are easy to view on mobile devices. And if guests don't have a smart phone, we can help them bid on our tablets. Guests receive notification of being outbid, but you can add am amount you are willing to pay and Gesture will continue bidding on your behalf until the amount is reached. Guests are also able to check out from their device, so it makes check out a lot faster and smoother. It is a lot easier to collect on balances as well because we collect credit card information before the event. Guests received notification of being outbid, but you can add am amount you are willing to pay and Gesture will continue bidding on your behalf until the amount is reached.

Desvantagens:

If the tablets go down at check in, it pretty much puts everything at a stand still. Even though the tablets run without wi-fi. There are certain aspects that have to be changed or updated only by Gesture, we can't do it ourselves. Such as adding the individuals who receive notification of a payment or donation from the event. But they are usually quick about their customer service.

Richelle
Event Coordinator/ Data Manager, EUA
Captação de recursos, 2–10 funcionários

501 Auction to GiveSmart

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have used 501 auctions for a few years until GiveSmart took over. This is our first year working with the new company since the change and so far we have had a good experience. We assigned one staff member for all of our events, so it is great to have the same person so they are able to get the feel of the organization and the population we work with. Rather than having a new GiveSmart team member every time.

Vantagens:

A pro of GiveSmart is the flexibility of being able to have several different campaigns for all the different events you are hosting. We have 4-5 events a year with silent/live auctions for each so this is a great way to use online bidding for each event. With the online bidding we are able to widen our reach to individuals who do not attend the event . We have seen an increase in money raised from silent and live auction with this feature. This also takes away the annoying bidder sheets and having to text/email winning bidders. The system will automatically send them a text that they have won an item and provide the item number. Another great feature is you can customized tests that goes out to bidders and attendees. This is a great way to keep your guest up to date with auction information and send text to encourage them to donate.

Desvantagens:

One con is you can not batch checkout any accounts that are 1,000 or more. A good portion of our guests usually donate/bid over 1,000 at our bigger events of 300+. This is going to be time consuming to checkout all of these individuals. It would be helpful to select the amount for each event since the giving culture at each event varies.

Annie
Manager of Special Events & Annual Giving, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The software is easy to use and provides a seamless experience for our staff and event guests.

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use. It's intuitive and easy to navigate. It makes my job as an event manager much easier. Adding auction items, auction close out, and financial reporting are a breeze. It is also a smooth process for our guests. Bidding on auction items or making a donation is very easy for them, which means more donations for our cause. We set up our auction online in advance of the event. This gives guests an opportunity to start bidding on silent items, and become familiar with live auction items. All of this leads to more revenue to support our mission. I also appreciate the ability to customize our site so it looks like us. This creates a cohesive experience for our guests and helps us put our brand front and center. As a site administrator, I love the ability to download the generated auction sheets. This is a huge time saver. We also download the receipts and send to guests with a thank you letter after the event. It calculates the tax deductibility automatically on the receipt which is an essential feature.

Desvantagens:

There are a few custom queries/reports I would like which are not currently offered. It can be confusing as an admin to see clearly what funds have been paid and not paid. However, the staff are great and have helped me figure things out. They even created a custom report for me.

Founder and Executive Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo

VERY PLEASED AFTER 10 YEARS

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have used since the early days of the company (ABC) for several different nonprofits I ran. The ease of use and customer support has been terrific and is THE main reason I come back year after year.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Intuitive. GREAT support. Love the addition of the "Champion" fundraising option

Desvantagens:

It is a little costly but still in line with other "similar" software

Bettie
Tech Support, EUA

Fundraiser Support

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Easy input of our items & images, because of the Excel sheets provided. Really happy with the reports available.

Vantagens:

We have used GiveSmart for almost 3 years. Everyone I have been in contact with has been helpful, will go that extra step to make sure I understand. I'm including the Resource area, I have used it several times and if I need more help I use chat. We usually have a large Fundraiser set up each year with Sponsor Recognition, Silent & Live Auctions and we have GiveSmart provide us with 6 GiveSmart support. They help with Registration and Checkout, which makes the fundraiser very streamline. This year is different, we have had two Virtual Fundraisers, which was a very quick transition for us. GiveSmart was a great help and the first one was a great success and we are currently doing the second one now and so far no problems.

Desvantagens:

The only problem is that we do not have an easy connection between GiveSmart & our accounting system. Our Treasurer has trouble with what she receives from GiveSmart.

Leslie

GiveSmart for Nonprofit fundraising

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I like GiveSmart and so far our experience has been good. I look forward to using the platform with the assistance at our live event.

Vantagens:

The GiveSmart platform was easy to get started and use as a landing page for our virtual fundraiser and for our golf benefit. The tracking of donations and ticket sales was convenient and well broken down in reports. We were unable to use the on site feature since the event was cancelled so I cannot speak to that.

Desvantagens:

Though we did not utilized the auction page with items, aesthetically, I do not prefer the format, it looks too busy once you have multiple items. We saw an auction in the office from Auctria and their item format was more aesthetically pleasing, not so busy. The page design feature has quite a few steps to create multiple pages with little flexibility in changing fonts, colors etc. I found I used Word Publisher to create a flyer then uploaded the flyer into the space as an image.

Avaliador Verificado
, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

My experience with the gesture site was easy, worry and stress free.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I had a wonderful experience with this software. I found it was easy to make my own auction site.

Vantagens:

The gesture software is very easy to learn. I am new to the website and it only took me about an hour to figure everything out. Everything is pretty self explanatory. I had to create an auction site for a silent and live auction. Adding each item came with ease. When you go to add an item each section is categorized telling you exactly what information to put in. I also found it very easy to go back and change things if I had made a mistake. The site is easy for others to use and view the auction items I posted. I felt that the crowd we were trying to attract was the older generation of people and this site allowed them to have the ability to see each item without complication. I really liked that the software told you who was watching certain items. It was easy to generate an item sheet in order to print them out and post them for our auction.

Desvantagens:

I think my least favorite thing about this software is trying to figure out when someone bids higher than you and who it is. I found that I had trouble when I bid on an item. My friend and I really wanted an item and we kept out bidding each other but didn't realize we were the only two bidding. I wish it would tell you who is bidding against yo.

Edna
Assistant Treasurer, EUA

Fun, Easy to Use Software

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The first year, we did not feel the support was adequate on the night of the event. Last year, we had a dedicated GiveSmart person in our organization and we were very satisfied with the support we received. Also, the support from the beginning of the campaign until weeks after was very good. We are a nonprofit organization composed of an all volunteer workforce. We needed help and it was available. We are using GiveSmart again this year. We look forward to another successful event.

Vantagens:

We use this software for our annual fall fundraiser. We utilize the functions for Silent Auction, Live Auction, Ring The Bell, First Choice, etc. it is extremely easy to add, delete and correct items. Downloading the reports to Excel take seconds. If mistakes are made, they are easily corrected. Our members enjoy using the product, even though many of them are not computer literate. It’s easy to use! We have had a lot of success using this software.

Desvantagens:

I wish the list of available reports had names that better defined the reports.

Kirby
Event Chair, EUA

Worth looking into

3,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

I like that you can use it for multiple fundraising campaigns. I also liked the presentation view so participants can bid and watch simultaneously on one screen.

Desvantagens:

A little clunky. Not super user friendly. I needed guidance and tips and tricks for best practices but I don't feel like I really received that. I feel like there were a lot of features and customization options within the site that I didn't take advantage of because I didn't know how best to utilize them. I also didn't find the help pages that useful which was where I was directed to everytime I asked for help. They need to be more descriptive overall. I also didn't realize that our tax preferences weren't properly set up until after the event was over and it was too late to do anything about it. My nonprofit ended up eating the tax that should have been charged to the purchaser (according to the law) and we lost over $1000 having to pay that bill ourselves. I would suggest including this to planning agendas for future events. Or reset the default.

Linda
Director of Special Events, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários

Ease of Event Management

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The experience with Givesmart has been very good so far. The support team is always good about answering questions or getting back to me quickly when we are the middle of an event crisis. We have used the on-site staff to help us at the live events and I cannot say enough wonderful things about how smoothly our event ran, the helpfulness of the staff and the ease of keeping the data accurate during the event.

Vantagens:

The software is pretty user friendly. There are various options for reporting tools to access the data stored per event which makes it handy for when I need to reconcile an event.

Desvantagens:

The option for customizing the home page is still not as easy to arrange as I would like it to be.

Val

Great System

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: GiveSmart support is always quick and helpful. Overall GiveSmart works for us, but I wish it was a little more user friendly on the admin side for sponsorship groups and groups of tickets.

Vantagens:

This system works very well for us for its silent auction capabilities. Easy to use and increased our revenue from a paper system. Also great for instant buys (wine pull, raffle tickets) and donations. Easy to use system for guests.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was more flexibility in the ticket purchasing side. Guests that are part of a group of tickets that have been pre-purchased are not able to go on to update their own information. This makes the check-in process longer as we try to capture the information that is needed (addresses). Did not like having to buy their specific swipers at such a high cost to use once a year.

Sr. Business Analyst, EUA
Captação de recursos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great way to improve your auction

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, this software has helped us organize our dinner auction better, have a faster checkout and engage our guests earlier.

Easy to use. Downloadable reports. Mobile friendly

Desvantagens:

Entering items and descriptions are very time consuming. IT would be nice to figure out a faster and better way to do this

Mary
Assistant Executive Director, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Gesture helped to organize our large event planning and provided great customer service.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have recommended this product to quite a few non profits for the ease of use and the fact that it combines several event planning tasks into one platform.

Vantagens:

The software allowed us to get rid of excel sheets and a separate ticketing vendor. We like the auction capabilities and simplicity of use. We like that Gesture makes enhancements and improvements based on user feedback. We like the ability to use the helpdesk chat function when we have a question. We like the dashboard and reports. Unrelated to software , but a nice customer service perk is that you have a rep designated to you.

Desvantagens:

A few improvements can be made (as with any software) and when I suggest them, they are escalated. I have been very pleased over the years and plan to continue to use Gesture.

James
volunteer, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

We love GiveSmart

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: As good (extremely good) as the software platform is, the GiveSmart people are even better! Best customer service I have ever experienced.

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Extremely user friendly for donors/users. Thorough, meets all of our fundraising needs, including: online auctions, live auction, paddle raise, donations, pledges, raffles, dinner reservations & seating and more. Extremely robust reporting and analysis capability.

Desvantagens:

What's not to like? Although, we would appreciate a customized donor/user data import<>export between GiveSmart & Raiser's Edge.