15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Zoho Survey

Sobre Zoho Survey

Ferramenta de pesquisa online que permite criar pesquisas ilimitadas, distribuí-las e analisar os dados com facilidade.

Saiba mais sobre o Zoho Survey

Vantagens:

I am a user of various different other elements of the suite (like SalesIQ) and I must say that the entire suite is an essential part of the way we work and add value to our community.

Desvantagens:

After submitting a survey, the user is automatically redirect to a spam advertisement for ZOHO survey.

Notas do Zoho Survey

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Zoho Survey tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 420 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Zoho Survey antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (420)

Thiago
Programador, Brasil
Software, 2–10 funcionários

Avaliação do Zoho Survey

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Estou gostando muito o Zoho Survey é uma ferramenta versátil e prática para realizar pesquisas.

Vantagens:

O que mais achei interessante é que o Zoho Survey disponibiliza diversos modelos prontos que podem ser ajustados às necessidades específicas do meu projeto. Além disso, achei extremamente prático poder obter respostas em tempo real e gerar relatórios detalhados com poucos cliques.

Desvantagens:

Não há nada de contras para mencionar, estou satisfeito.

Pedro
Pedro
CEO, Portugal
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A good and fairly simple to use solution

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

The options in the free version are actually good enough to perform a simple survey so that's very interesting

Desvantagens:

Maybe in terms of integrations there could be more possibilities than there are right now

Raksha
Raksha
Business Operations Analyst, Índia
Publicidade e marketing, 10.000+ funcionários

Uncovering the Power of Zoho Survey: A Comprehensive Review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, Zoho Survey is a well-rounded survey tool that provides a good balance of features, ease of use, and affordability. It has a user-friendly interface and offers a wide range of customization options, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes. The advanced reporting and analysis capabilities are particularly strong, as are the integrations with other Zoho apps.

Vantagens:

User-friendly interface: Zoho Survey is easy to use and navigate, even for non-technical users.Customization options: Zoho Survey offers a wide range of customization options, allowing users to create surveys that match their brand identity and goals.Advanced reporting and analysis: Zoho Survey provides detailed reports and analysis of survey results, which can be helpful for making informed decisions.Integrations with other Zoho apps: Zoho Survey integrates with other Zoho apps, such as Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns, making it easy to manage survey data within a larger suite of tools.Affordable pricing: Zoho Survey offers affordable pricing options, making it accessible for businesses of all sizes.Good customer support: Zoho Survey offers good customer support, including a helpful knowledge base and responsive customer service.

Desvantagens:

Limited customization options for free users: The free version of Zoho Survey has limited customization options, making it less flexible for those on a tight budget.Limited question types: Zoho Survey has a limited number of question types, which may not meet the needs of more advanced users.No offline data collection: Zoho Survey does not allow for offline data collection, making it less useful for surveys in areas with limited internet connectivity.Steep learning curve: While Zoho Survey is user-friendly, it may have a steep learning curve for those new to survey tools and data analysis.

Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM, Alemanha
Maquinário, 11–50 funcionários

Mediocre Survey Builder

3,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It is fine to use on a low scale and low performing surveys but it fails against other survey tools available.

Vantagens:

It is already integrated into Zoho CRM and can update natively contact information without any extra API connections. It has unique ways to integrate into Zoho ecosystem.

Desvantagens:

It would only work with Zoho or really hard to use otherwise. Additional features need to be created manually and with Zoho in mind.

robert
Owner, Romênia
Imprensa, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

People's choices at your fingertips

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: For an everyday, simple survey, it does its job.

Vantagens:

Easy to implement, easy to use and get the reports. It was one of the best apps that I used.

Desvantagens:

There are not so many customizable options and integrations options.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Junior Consultant, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Zoho Survey Review by Mehandi Islam

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Business problems which I am solving with Zoho Survey / helping my clients with are as such:- 1) Creating survey forms to collect event experiences.
2) User registration for events. etc.

Vantagens:

Features which are most impactful:- 1) Simple and elegant UI. 2) Question branching. 3) Question Shuffling. 4) Response Validation. 5) Audio/Video/Image embedding. 6) Reporting, scheduling and export. Zoho Survey is easy to use just like most of the other apps of Zoho. Integration was easy with existing business process. Just try it out and you will love it.

Desvantagens:

Yes, they can improve zoho survey. If they can add import features from other survey apps. Direct integration with most of the CRM, Email Marketing tools without the use of any third-party tools will be a best update in the app. There is nothing in the app which is difficult to use. Integration with my existing business process is always is easy.

Alex
System Analysis, Canadá
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Affordable and feature rich Survey Software

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

The biggest feature for us was the options for survey deployment. Our company's primary customer for this is HR and wanting to survey employees. Due to the nature of the questions it was imperative that we were able to validate that only certain people be able to answer, we know who has answered, but the information remains anonymous. Zoho Survey provided all of the tools to make this possible.

Desvantagens:

The user interface is not as easy to navigate as some of the competitors and took some time to adapt to.

Brandi
owner, EUA
Cosmético, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Zoho Survey

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: My overall experience has been pleasant using Zoho Survey. I continue to use their product today.

Vantagens:

The features I like and use the most on Zoho Survey are the survey building features. It is reliable and well put together

Desvantagens:

The cost is what I least like about Zoho Survey. However I continue to use it with all of their products because it is well put together and easily integrated with all of their products.

Kevin
Product manager, Reino Unido
Internet, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good for basic survey but not the best for advanced one

4,0 há 5 meses

Vantagens:

It does the job if you do basic survey. Quite quick to deploy and it connects with Zoho campaign.

Desvantagens:

The fields are not super customizable, the design is a bit of a pain to make it look good.

Avaliador Verificado
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Survey that integrates with my CRM

5,0 há 5 meses

Vantagens:

We use Zoho Survey and all the answers for the our Zoho CRM, it's beautiful! no integration or upload needed.

Desvantagens:

I wish there were more possibilities for the layout.

Enrico
IT Manager, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Zoho Survey has Accurate Features: It Has Been So Reliable

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Zoho Survey is an accurate tool that helps us conduct surveys for our business. I like the reliability of Zoho Survey. Zoho Survey is affordable to manage.

Desvantagens:

I do not dislike the features of Zoho Survey. Zoho Survey is excellent to use.

Akshat
Sofware Developer, Índia
Software, 51–200 funcionários

Highly Integrated Survey Tool

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall experience is Great, Price for the product is also fair enough.

Vantagens:

Zoho Survey is best survey management software. Basically, It provides various pre-defined survey templates which results in saving a lot of time.

Desvantagens:

There are some UI glitches in the software which needs to be taken care of. Rest all is good.

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer, Quênia
Engenharia civil, 51–200 funcionários

Agrxis Review on Zoho Survey

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: In my overall experience with Zoho Survey, I can confidently say that it has been a valuable tool for my survey needs. I found the platform to be user-friendly, intuitive, and efficient in creating and distributing surveys. The variety of question types and customization options allowed me to design surveys that were tailored to my specific requirements. The ability to collect and analyze responses in real-time was a major advantage, as it provided me with valuable insights and data for decision-making. The reporting and analytics features were robust, offering comprehensive and visually appealing reports that made it easy to interpret survey results. Additionally, the ability to collaborate with team members and share surveys securely added to the overall convenience and effectiveness of the platform. Despite some minor limitations, Zoho Survey has consistently delivered reliable and impressive results, making it a top choice for my survey needs.

Vantagens:

In my experience with Zoho Survey, what I liked most about it was the ease of use and flexibility it offered in creating and managing surveys. As someone who values simplicity and efficiency, I found Zoho Survey to be an intuitive platform that allowed me to quickly design and customize surveys according to my specific needs. The user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functionality made it a breeze to add various question types, set branching logic, and apply design elements to create visually appealing surveys.

Desvantagens:

In my experience with Zoho Survey, what I liked least about it was the limited customization options for the survey templates. As someone who values a unique and personalized touch in my surveys, I found the pre-designed templates in Zoho Survey to be somewhat restrictive. While the platform offered a decent selection of templates to choose from, I would have appreciated more flexibility in customizing the overall layout, color schemes, and typography to match my branding or specific survey requirements.

Carolina
Carolina
NOC1 Support Engineer, Colômbia
Telecomunicações, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Zoho Survey makes it easier to get to know our customers

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: In many occasions having contact with users and knowing their requirements and tastes makes it possible for us to go a step ahead in order to provide that plus that allows our organization to enjoy an excellent reputation in the final customers, Zoho Survey offers a professional alternative for the creation of aesthetically visual surveys, with alternative questions and answers capable of giving details, easy to create and distribute in different communication channels, customizable (branding) to ensure greater confidence in customers and the data collected are exportable to different tools of our choice for their respective analysis, all this makes Zoho Survey a tool that is on par with other similar tools with excellent reputation.

Vantagens:

This powerful tool allows us to create surveys in a few minutes with features and details quite striking, has a user interface which is very intuitive and offers the facility to anyone without prior knowledge the ability to design and implement high quality surveys; also facilitates the distribution of such surveys through social networks, custom links and multiple channels of information in order to reach the target audience; the data collected is stored in the cloud and thanks to the integration with other tools of the Zoho suite or even third party tools, it allows us to analyze the data with different tools according to our taste; users who have had contact with some of our surveys are attracted to the interactivity of these and the security offered by entering personal data in it.

Desvantagens:

Basically we use the tool for surveys with which we can audit the quality of service provided to our customers distributed in LATAM, in function of this we found no faults or negative points which can contribute because since we started the implementation to date the tool has behaved up to our requirements, moreover, we are amazed every day with advanced features which at the beginning we did not make use of it.

Elizabeth
Director of Marketing, EUA
Pesquisa de mercado, 11–50 funcionários

Great Tool But With Limitations

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Zoho is a budget-friendly, easy to use survey tool that makes it a great resource with those needing to create more than a basic survey. Because it is a small company, customer service may not be available to address issues quickly. Overall, it is a great tool for certain users.

Vantagens:

Zoho Survey is easy to use with several question types to choose from. The look is clean, appealing, and easy to share. Zoho Survey is one of the most budget-friendly survey tools available.

Desvantagens:

Integration options are limited for exporting survey results. Customer service is only reachable by email and will usually reply in a few days. Some users on my team experienced exporting of surver results issues that happen at random.

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
Developer, Nigéria
, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones. I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Desvantagens:

Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I like that it is fully editable

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Simple to utilize and thusly the interaction to build up the study was very easy to use. the arranging apparatuses are particular, and that they permit you to redo your study easily while giving it a truly proficient look. the accommodation in sharing is furthermore ideal and along these lines, the examination permits you to rapidly see the survey results.

Vantagens:

For the most part, I preferred the overall basic use additionally on account of such inquiries the stage offers you. Was likewise an admirer of utilizing the rationale work. Simple to arrange reviews and appropriate. Had all choices expected to get fields for reactions. What I enjoyed the preeminent is that it recorded answers by respondents who didn't really complete and present the review.

Desvantagens:

I felt to some degree restricted with the free form of this stage. Particularly after the review was shut. There are a few highlights that don't go with the free preliminary that I feel show be standard.

Shreedhar
Inventory manager, Índia
Armazéns, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

improve service quality and customer satisfaction

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It is one of the best tool to create complex interactive forms within a minutes.

Vantagens:

It enabled us to create complex interactive forms in simple way.We able to get feedback on our services from customers which helped us to improve our service quality and customer satisfaction.It also helped us to improve working environment by collecting timely feedback from our employees.

Desvantagens:

We never faced any issue with it till now.

Gabor
Director & Owner, Hong Kong
Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários

Survey issues solved!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

Vantagens:

It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Desvantagens:

Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Winnie
Manager, Uganda
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 201–500 funcionários

Design questionier

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Zoho survey I use it to do market research and feedback collection

Vantagens:

Zoho survey is easy to design multiple questioners and collecting feedback from customers and it provides feedback.

Desvantagens:

Zoho survey integrates with all Zoho incorporation and also integrate with websites. It is not challenging.

Chitrang
Software Engineer, Índia
Telecomunicações, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great tool for polling and surveying

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Quick survey designing and publishing, quick poll checks with team/office, detailed analysis of surveys helps catch great insights and motivates us further to understand and cater to customers' demand.

Vantagens:

I found its user interface really simple and appealing. Besides using it for surveying, I use it within my team for polling purposes frequently. Highly customizable questions and options, along with the appearance of your choice. Detailed post-survey analysis is of highly valuable.

Desvantagens:

Free users are provided with little customization options, which may drive them away at the first place. Zoho Survey can try and go for integration with email apps as well for enhancing its user base.

Chet
President, EUA
Software, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Great survey tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Vantagens:

Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Desvantagens:

Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.

Wulliams
Wulliams
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial, Venezuela
Artes e artesanato, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple, easy to use and very efficient.

Vantagens:

It's a very easy to use program, quite intuitive, which will save you a lot of time. It is a data collection tool that allows you to measure at a fairly basic level the trends of any fact you want to measure. In my case I use it to measure the management that I carry out my work, I elaborate regular interviews to the personnel in my charge and to my superiors. It's excellent, I recommend it.

Desvantagens:

It always performs, there is nothing that can bother me about this excellent software.

Atulinda
camera operator, Uganda
Entretenimento, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Improve products depending on customer feedback

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: The tool helps us to understand customer feedback which we use to improve our product

Vantagens:

Zoho survey has a good interface that makes it quicker to access customer feedback, you can use the poll feature to compare product features, so you are able to makes informed decision depending on client's poll and feedback

Desvantagens:

The tools work for us well and does not have any technical issues currently, once I notice the issue, then will update my review

Avaliador Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Great Survey Tool!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: using for employee engagement with both a scale and free-flow text

Vantagens:

- easy to customize survey - easy to circulate to participants - confidential

Desvantagens:

the free feature does not last very long