15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do One Touch EMR

Sobre One Touch EMR

Ficha médica digital (EMR baseada na nuvem eficaz, porém simples. Compatível com todos os navegadores. Computadores, laptops, iPads, Android. eRx, fax integrado, pedidos e laboratórios eletrônicos.

Saiba mais sobre o One Touch EMR

Notas do One Touch EMR

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O One Touch EMR tem uma classificação geral de 4,2 em 5 estrelas com base em 23 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (23)

Classificar por

Você já usou o One Touch EMR antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (23)

R
R
Physician

best i have seen

5,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: you can tell the product was designed by a doctor, workflow is familiar, and helps me document faster with my patients

Rob
Physician, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Problematic at times, support is very good, very helpful, and friendly, if you can reach them

Vantagens:

I like the scheduling. Does come with a prescription writer, mentioned nowhere, for which you need two part paper. Email of my next day's patient schedule the evening before is nice, though I'd prefer to set my own email time. Macros, which work most of the time, are helpful. Not fully intuitive, but better than stories I have heard about many EMRs. Once set up, its decent with relatively customizable templates. The price is reasonable.

Desvantagens:

I am a solo practitioner and set this up primarily myself through instructional videos, and trial and error. Customer support during the setup phase was not so helpful. DO NOT set your own name as physician and system administrator. Use something like Admin System for the system administrator name. Else, you end up with your notes and appointments under two different versions of your name. The instructional video says you should, even must, use first and last name for practice.admin, but set up that way leads to disaster. Wish I could adapt the prescription writer to 4 part paper which I already have. The encounter plan does not seem to let me write Rx for multiple indications from the problem list. Often in medicine, we use medications for not just one simple reason, but to address multiple problems. e.g., an SNRI for generalized anxiety, panic Do and depression, among other uses. Well, you have to pick one. Somewhere there is a likely a better organization for the plan with problem list and prescriptions. If you are writing free text for something like your HPI, and you don't hit the "ok" button before going elsewhere, or forget to hit "ok," all you wrote is lost... This happened to me three times costing hours of work. If you make a mistake or typo when writing a prescription, and don't notice before you write it, and delete it, it keeps the mistake in the medical record as a cancelled Rx. They may, hopefully, fix that. It took a while to figure how to get my name in my notes, and take out 'main office," this is not explained. Deleting a patient is far from intuitive and requires you go to super bill and delete from there. If you write your note after the day the patient was seen, which I do a lot since I am just starting and coming from paper records, you have to change the note's date to the visit date manually via going to superbill, else it defaults to the date of your edit. I ask, why? It took quite a while to figure how to delete the provided example patients. Customer support is difficult to reach. By phone it goes to message, which is so far not returned. Email directly to a support agent was not replied to, for the most part. When you do get someone on the phone, they are very helpful and do take the time to help you.

Laurie
Laurie
Owner/NP, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Too Difficult

1,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Free, support available if you can wait a few days.

Desvantagens:

Two login's one for Admin and one for Provider. Too difficult to keep up with logins even to get started .To reset password seems to take forever. Signed up months ago but have not been able to use yet. It might be a great product but I am looking elsewhere.

há 5 anos

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry you were having issues. The system has different user roles, each with very different capabilities, just as most practices do. The orientation video we provide when you first sign up shows you how to set the system/practice up initially so that you don't lock yourself out. That being said the system may be customized so that you only need one logon. We also offer FREE setup assistance and training and would be happy to assist you. Contact OneTouch Sales and ask for assistance.

Kevin Holthaus
president, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

a lesser evil

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: the product itself is acceptable or good, at one point they were fairly responsive to user recommendations for changes. Support has pretty much always been an issue, and have frequently had to just give up and live with, or create our own fixes for issues.

Vantagens:

cloud based, works fair with voice recognition, a bit more intuitive than other EMR's

Desvantagens:

recently connectivity has been a huge issue and it would seem that the band width at their server is congested. this is been intermittent for the last several months, and may lead us to find another product.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Laborious to set up

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I decided to go with a different EMR because of these limitations.

Vantagens:

Price: free if you don't need more than 1 electronic RX at once. Well laid out format that is easy on the eyes Many automated features Can integrate major labs, local pharmacies and imaging services Will assist in transfer of Practice Fusion account.

Desvantagens:

Unable to cut and paste templates. Had to build templates by clicking buttons in different categories making transfer from my Practice Fusion more complicated than it could have been. Portal could offer greater functionality and services.

há 6 anos

Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry that we weren't afforded the opportunity to assist you directly. Practice Fusion only allowed 1 electronic Rx at a time on their FREE platform, as is the case with our Free Version. We also offer the option to send multiple scripts at a time. Regarding Setup: We also offer a Free 1-hour session with our trainers to assist in setup, but you did not accept that invitation. Templates: No software that I'm aware of allows the user to cut/paste fillable templates from one system to another, but we have several hundred pre-built templates based on specialty which are easily customizable, and also offer the option to have custom templates/forms built for you. Patient Portal: Allows for all patient forms and intake documentation to be entered by the patient (demographics, ROS, Allergies, Meds, Med History, etc..) I'm not sure what greater functionality we could provide.

Physician, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

My experience has been great. The customer service is excellent. Could not ask for any better.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

This program is awesome. Very user-friendly very self explanatory. Very easy set up. The super bills and patient summary is and pertinent negatives are also perfect and very easy to work with. Giving very professional summary is for patients etc. which certainly decreases my charting workload. Most of all, it is iPad friendly which is what I was looking for to begin with. Making it a whole lot easier.

Desvantagens:

So far I have not really found any cons? One thing I would like to see? Is the potential to upload my own PDF documents That must be in a certain format a.k.a. Via state regulations and also documents I have created pertaining to certain modalities, and be able to edit them with my ipen capabilities and attach them to individual patient charts.? This would be very very handy.

alexander

Comentários: GREAT SUPPORT

EASE OF USE USER FRIENDLY GREAT SUPPORT RECOMMEND IT TO ANY PRACTICE

NONE THIS EMR IS SPOTLESS I WILL RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE

há 3 anos

Thank you for the kind review Dr. Tanjuakio. We do our best to deliver a great product and support.

Ron
Minister, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Good Value for the Money

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

I used an older version of this and it worked well. Easy to use, good quality, and conversion was simple.

Desvantagens:

Was a little blurry in the conversion, but that must have been the older version. However, I was happy with the product.

Marisa

Wowed by Product

4,5 há 10 anos

Vantagens:

It is cloud-based. I love the ease of use and that I don't have to sign a five-year contract but can go month-to-month. The system is not cumbersome, and I don't have to hire a project manager to implement the product; all I needed was web browser and and to enter my unique ID given by the vendor.

Desvantagens:

At this time, I have not found anything that I dislike about the product. The people seem to be responsive to my needs, and there is an area in the product where I am able to log any feature requests where they update with their own comments and let me know if it is the roadmap.

Christina
Dr.

No Longer Documenting Late into the Night

5,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: This EMR makes documenting so fast. I can dictate, type, & point/click (or all 3) in each section of the note. They have great templates you can customize or it's very simple to build your own. It's nice to finally have an EMR that makes sense to us - the ones who have to use it every day. This system is cloud-based so it's mobile which is nice with our 3 locations. I can access it anywhere. I like the iPad app. It's exactly the same as the desktop version with all of the features. I can take photos & make annotations. I have been recommending OneTouch every time EMRs are discussed. I can't say enough good things about the product & you actually get a live, intelligent, helpful person on the phone when you have a question. Thank you!!

Charmayne
Compliance Manager, EUA
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

A free certified software that is cloud based and very easy to use

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall an awesome product. I have used it as a full-service software. No need for double entry

Vantagens:

I like the fact that One Touch EMR offers a free Certified Software when other software companies charge a monthly and sometimes yearly subscription fee. One Touch has the ability to import and data from a Practice Fusion account directly into their platform. Their Clinical Quality Measure reports are easy to generate and multiple users can be added to one primary account.

Desvantagens:

There are frequent system updates making it difficult to log in at times. Also, when creating a new account it takes quite some time to receive confirmation emails

Nathan
Owner/chiropractor, EUA
Medicina alternativa, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Great system. Hard to beat the cost

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This software is great for a cloud based system with little to no cost. You will not find a cheaper option that gets the job done and the customer service has been great.

Vantagens:

The fact that they have a free version is great for the low overhead office. They also have the ability to add just the features you want which allows you to only pay for things you will actually use.

Desvantagens:

It could be a little bit easier to customize. There are a few things that you aren’t able to change like required fields on patient demographics and such. It would be nice if they had an Android app as well as the IOS one.

FNP-C, EUA
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

One Touch EMR

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Works for a limited scope but fine for the application that I'm using it for. Other than not being able to add a record from a previous visit, back date and time, it functional. Haven't figured out the eRx part of it yet, started to register but it didn't work.

Vantagens:

Easy to learn, self paced, can customize some features.

Desvantagens:

Support is pretty much delayed and non-existent in the moment. Can't input from a previous day, i.e., seeing a patient at night at home, document on paper, enter the next day, not able to enter a back date and time from the paper chart.

há 5 anos

Thank you for the feedback Michael. You may import data from a prior note only after the note is "Closed", which is done at the Superbill. eRx requires identity verification prior to setup. Once the documentation has been received by our support team, setup is quick and easy. You will also receive instruction on how to use e-prescribing. Feel free to call us if you need assistance.

Shelly
NP, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

I’m new but I love it

4,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Excellent The support team walked me through each detail I am grateful for the time they spent with me. Their investment if time with me told me it would be worth it

Vantagens:

Inexpensive for my small practice I hope to grow much larger with this system in place!

Desvantagens:

Small learning curve since I have limited experience with EMRs as a whole.I had to build my preferences This took some time But now it’s done I’m getting better at the steps

Jesus
DEntist, EUA

unable to use

2,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

no pros for now. still trying to learn the system

Desvantagens:

extremely difficult to understand. tech support is extremely delayed and not enough. Cannot find the videos needed to learn the software

há 5 anos

Dr. Flores, we're sorry to hear you're having difficulty. Our support team responds quickly to requests that are sent to [email protected]. Setup tutorial videos are provided when you sign up for an account and the system also defaults to "Tutorial" mode which provides a video link on every section of the system to the tutorial library (located in the Help Section of the Menu Bar - Help>>Tutorials). For those groups that have difficulty, we also provide Complementary Setup Assistance. That invitation was sent to you on July 24th. You did not respond.

PT, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Helpful system with some issues

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Easy to use and the text message reminders are very useful when they work. Very neat and organized system

Desvantagens:

Text messages reminders don’t seem to work all the time which can be a little annoying. Also the display is not the greatest

Howard

Amazing one touch

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use. You can adapt the program to your workflow and style. We have 4 partners and we all have different work styles and flows. With one touch, we can customize to our liking. I personally like to dictate and use shortcuts. Another doc likes to type freestyle. We are not all locked into doing the same thing.

Desvantagens:

They are growing fast, which is a good thing. However, I now have to wait a few to make suggestions and comments.

Daniel
Grécia
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Need portable and customizable? Search no more!

Vantagens:

Editing templates is easy with OTEMR. I recommend it for any practice that is non-traditional, or is just needing an excellent web-based software solution. The customer service is great compared to the big guys.

Desvantagens:

I wish more people were using them, so there was a better user-group for troubleshooting.

Owner/ hand therapist, EUA

Hand center

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Excellent

Vantagens:

User friendly ..easy to use can access each pt file quickly and easily

Desvantagens:

Nothing not to like for my needs..most user friendly emr software I have used to date

há 5 anos

Thank you for the kind review. We do our very best to provide products/services that enable you to focus on your patients!

Kay
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Finally an easy to use EMR

Vantagens:

It is easily customizable and provides wonderful customer service.

Desvantagens:

Like all EMR's, there is a learning curve, but OneTouch offers wonderful training.

Kay

SaaS EMR!

5,0 há 10 anos

Comentários: OneTouch is easy to use and implement. They have a great training program that is a must with any new EMR. The staff also enjoys the ease of use for the product.

Thomas

Very intuitive product

Vantagens:

I'm able to create a custom GUI for our specific needs.

Desvantagens:

No complaints so far! What more can I say?

Mikael
Psychiatrist, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, Profissional autônomo

Perfect for my practice

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have a very small private practice, most of my work is inpatient, so having an EMR for the small amount of private patients I have is great, but I couldn't see paying and arm and a leg just for use of an EMR with 10 patients.

Vantagens:

It is fairly easily customizable, free and the support seems to be readily available with answers to any questions.

Desvantagens:

It is difficult to tell if the e-prescribe function actually sent the script or not, the page that pops up doesn't say that it was sent, it just asks if I want to print it or re-issue it, or cancel it.