Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Gusto

O Gusto facilita a folha de pagamento, os benefícios e o RH de maneira inovadora para pequenas empresas.

Saiba mais sobre o Gusto

Exibindo 2.541 avaliações

Alicia D.
Lawyer
Serviços jurídicos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2020

"I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients"

Comentários: Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Vantagens: Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

Desvantagens: I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

• Avaliado em 12/06/2020
Karen A.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/06/2020

"Great Payroll Processing Platform for Small Businesses"

Comentários: Overall Gusto has been great for our company. We save time and money handling payroll in-house, as opposed to paying an outside service to do it for us. And we have peace of mind that Gusto is there to support us when/if we need it.

Vantagens: Gusto has been a great resource for us to handle our own payroll processing & HR management in-house. It is super easy to set up and manage and has a really intuitive user interface. Onboarding new employees is a snap, time-tracking is simple to manage for both employees and managers, and running payroll only takes us a few minutes twice a month. Having employees able to manage their own banking info and paycheck splits and W4s has saved our HR dept a ton of time and headaches. And we love having an online library of company forms and documents we can distribute to employees quickly and easily. Also, their customer support is amazing. We are signed up for the Conceriege level service and have a dedicated team of customer service people who are knowledgable and friendly and responsive and have helped us out with innumerable questions.

Desvantagens: Moving from our previous payroll processor (ADP) to Gusto was easy, because we decided to do it at the beginning of a new fiscal year. The one issue we did experience was in setting up our company's Federal and State tax filing details. Gusto does not assist you with this, so we had to track down all of our company's employer account #s and UI tax rates and filing frequencies for the 3 different states where we have employees and manually enter it into Gusto. We ended up making a mistake on one state's filing frequency, which ended up costing us a bit of $$ in penalties. It would have been nice if Gusto had been able to assist us with this as part of the switch over from ADP. Also, Gusto does not offer benefits administration in our state (yet). Hopefully that will be coming soon, as it would be nice to handle payroll and benefits through one platform. And they could cut down on the number of "recommended" services from affiliated companies that pop up on the admin dashboard these days.

• Avaliado em 30/06/2020
Maria C.
Rádio e televisão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/08/2020

"SOFTWARE"

Comentários: It has been a life saver. I hate doing payroll and they do all the work for us.

Vantagens: The ease in which we can enter and keep track of payroll issues.

Desvantagens: Insurance issues need to be explored so that we have more to offer our employees.

• Avaliado em 19/08/2020
Bryan H.
Vice President, Finance
Escritório executivo, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/09/2019

"Terrible customer service, average system, Predatory Lender"

Comentários: The world has caught up to Gusto. It is just a run of the mill self-service payroll firm. Comparing any self-service firm to a full-service firm, the self-service firm will win on cost, though that is about it. In addition to losing on Customer Service, the constant annoying sales pitches and calls regarding HR benefits as well as the firm charging for simple improvements, such as adding paid-for time tracking is a severe detriment. The fact that it has now morphed into a Payday Lend is the last straw for me. I do not trust Gusto with my firm's or employee's data and am extremely happy that I never moved any healthcare or other benefit systems to their control. I have been with the firm since our beginning, but will be moving on to another system as soon as possible.

Vantagens: This is one of the many common low-cost self-service payroll solutions. It allows you to pay your Employees and Contractors and handles virtually all of the taxes and processing of payments to the taxing authorities. The interface is on par with the many other UX/UI's in the industry. As is industry standard, Employees are emailed all end of year documents automatically. The company also offers access to two-day payroll processing.

Desvantagens: Customer Service is terrible - an absolute nightmare. When mistakes are made by Gusto, they are hard, if not impossible to fix and/or get them to admit to. The firm has attempted (and mostly failed to my knowledge) to enter the higher margin HR platform and benefits fold. The firm has also just begun predatory lending at rates advertised as 1% which are actually as high as 45.63% (per their own fine print). The Customer Service in this area (from my limited exposure) provides misleading at best and false at worst information. This used to be a great firm, but there was an initial turning point where it began to focus more on marketing than the system, which then led to the constant sales calls for HR and other insurance services, which has led now, to Payday Lending. There had been an Intuit integration issue that seems to have finally been solved. Additionally, the firm has the same problem with missed payments and 941 misfilings that other full-service platforms have, however the customer service is severely lacking and resolutions take forever. The platform also can not handle an employee working in two states (more common in the North East). The cost for paying contractors is too high which limits the usefulness of the system overall - forcing a company to keep Employee Payroll, Contractor Payments, and expense reimbursements on separate systems. I have also received tax filings from another firm as their own CSR system combined two threads and had to speak to the a

• Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Delene O.
Consultório médico, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 22/05/2020

"CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVER THE TOP"

Comentários: We have had Intuit (quickbooks) for years and years. And for years and years we have hated it. The customer service is horrible, and so we finally decided to try something else. We found Gusto on an internet search, did a little research and decided that this smaller company might just be what we were looking for. Entering all of the employee information and weekly payroll numbers is super simple. The screens are easy to understand, not cluttered at all. And the Pig - oh the pig - there's a cute little pig that takes a walk when you switch screens. He's a cutie!!!

Vantagens: We are finally done with Intuit Payroll. So difficult to actually talk to a live person when you need help. I did a little research and found that Gusto does payroll for small companies so I decided to give them a try. My thought was that it certainly can't be any worse than Intuit. And WOW - did they ever Overdeliver! The absolute best thing about Gusto is that you don't have to go through a bazillion menus on the phone trying to figure out which number to press so that your call gets routed to the right person. You actually get to talk to a live person when you call their company. Setting up all of the employees has been very easy, nothing difficult to figure out, the flow from one screen to the next is not complicated at all. So far - we love Gusto!

Desvantagens: The only thing that I think they could improve on would be integrating your existing numbers into their system. In order to be able to print accurate W-2's at the end of the year, I have to enter my employee paystubs from January 1 through today (May) into their system. It makes sense, I know it has to be done. It is just a tedious job and I'd rather not do it. Although I must say, that the 3 times I ran into a snag while entering the information, I called them and the issue was fixed instantly. Their customer service ROCKS!

• Avaliado em 22/05/2020
Michael J.
Marketing Consultant
  • Avaliado em 19/06/2020

"The best online payroll provider I have ever used"

Vantagens: Gusto is extremely simple and quick to configure, and speedy to run payrolls—even custom payrolls or additional payrolls—during the month. It has been an incredibly user-friendly and intuitive solution for someone not familiar with accounting or payroll processes.

Desvantagens: I have had nothing but success with Gusto. No issues, no payroll processing problems, nothing. They pull funds Monday for Friday pay, which might be a long gap, but also offer a shorter payroll process, where you can pull funds Wednesday for Friday pay . . . I just haven't configured that shorter process yet.

• Avaliado em 19/06/2020
Jill A.
Accountant
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 05/06/2020

"Great payroll software"

Comentários: Gusto has done a great job and I have been very impressed with their proactive approach to this very unusual business climate we are currently in.

Vantagens: I have switched several clients from Quickbooks payroll to Gusto. Everyone has been completely satisfied with Gusto's service. I will continue to recommend Gusto to anyone who asks!

Desvantagens: I have not found their reports to be as numerous and varied as some other payroll companies.

• Avaliado em 05/06/2020
Lara M.
  • Avaliado em 23/06/2020

"Payroll amazing"

Comentários: Incredible customer service super easy to use just makes payroll a breeze

Vantagens: The app is so simple to use-Great reminders Each week and they take all the headache out a payroll!.

Desvantagens: I’m not sure there are any yet. I really don’t have a con except maybe it would be nice to have a time sheet app. And they may have one and I haven’t had time to go research it.

• Avaliado em 23/06/2020
Hr executive
Mineração e metais, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/07/2020

"HR IR"

Comentários: I love the hr management function of this tech company.

Vantagens: It's smooth payroll and hr management inside it's organization. Positive impact of its functionality overall.

Desvantagens: Transparency among the worldwide people should be there and if it is, then it should hire freshers in it for the best outcome of this software company.

• Avaliado em 09/07/2020
Serviços de informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2020

"Gusto Makes Payroll Easy"

Comentários: I really liked it. I moved to ADP for a promotional pricing. I would have moved back but ADP matched Gusto's pricing.

Vantagens: Gusto is the first service I used for payroll. They made the setup process very easy (though as a first timer it was confusing). Once it was in place, it was very easy to use (better/nicer than ADP).

Desvantagens: The price. Running payroll for a single employee costs too much, but that is true for all of these services.

• Avaliado em 21/05/2020
Alex B.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2019

"Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business"

Comentários: Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly. The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

Vantagens: We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto. Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto. Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc. Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

Desvantagens: The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.

• Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Sandy G.
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2020

"User Friendly"

Comentários: Very good. We always recommend Gusto as one of the top payroll companies to use for our clients that are starting payroll for the first time.

Vantagens: I use Gusto for my clients as well as for our own company. I find it very user friendly, especially for my tech-phobic clients. I also like their tech support. They are easy to reach by phone, chat or email and the technicians are very patient.

Desvantagens: The import mapping. This is the only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars. When the payroll is simple, the mapping is fine but for more complicated payrolls, the mapping is a nightmare.
Also, that it imports to Xero as a bill. Clients find it really difficult to grasp how to work with this. In their mind payroll has already been "paid" so when they see it show up as an unpaid bill, they get confused or worried that their employees didn't get paid.

• Avaliado em 26/03/2020
Lance V.
Web Developer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2019

"Gusto has won me over for life."

Comentários: Time sheets, paycheck stubs, tax documents for my employees are all available to them without any extra work needed by me. Gusto takes care of it al.

Vantagens: I love how easy it is for my employees to see their paycheck stubs, get their tax documents, and even do a early cash out option if they need a little extra money before payday. They have recently introduced time tracking, which solved another issue I had with keeping track of everyone's hours in another product.

Desvantagens: I don't have many cons regarding Gusto. So far it has met all my needs flawlessly. The one con I would say is that the insurance process could be a little less confusing.

• Avaliado em 29/10/2019
Andrea O.
Physician
Consultório médico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/05/2020

"Payroll has become a breeze!"

Comentários: Overall, I would recommend Gusto since it is very easy to use and navigate, and they literally handle all aspects of payroll. In the last 5 years of using their service, I have had no problems submitting their forms to my accoutant, he is pleased with the access to their services as well!

Vantagens: I am not an accountant, nor did I take any business or accounting classes in college. Payroll was always a chore and a daunting task. Gusto has taken over all those aspects and provided an online way to check in on employees info/w2's, tax info at a glance, and even sends reminders when employees are due to be paid, who has been paid and who has not etc, it has made payroll so fun!

Desvantagens: The customer service is great, but the response time on answers is longer than desired. I am used to dealing with online companies that respond to businesses right away, or even just answer one part of the problem and let me know they will get back to me on the rest of the problem with more in depth solutions.

• Avaliado em 20/05/2020
Pamela D.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/08/2018

"We've Been With Them Since Their Beginning"

Comentários: I would highly recommend them. Their site is so easy to use compared to other payroll companies (especially ADP). The people are nice and the price is great for all the things you get. They're more than just a payroll company.

Vantagens: Easy to use. Clear, concise interface. Pricing is reasonable. They make it really easy to open a 401k account for your team even if you're a super small company. Support has usually answered within 24-48 hours. Phone support is available. Integrates relatively easily with accounting software by mapping accounts and exporting as special files.

Desvantagens: Really, only three minor complaints: I miss their old name, ZenPayroll. Gusto just doesn't explain them like ZenPayroll did. Payroll truly is easy with them. Gusto is literally defined as "the enjoyment or vigor in doing something; zest"—the direct opposite of Zen. That's a total reversal that doesn't make sense. Also, deposits into employee accounts show up as Gusto rather than our company. Finally, accounting integration is dependent on downloading files and then importing. I would really like to see direct integration with the major accounting platforms like Quickbooks and Xero. I know, I'm nitpicking in both cases, but I had to think of something...

• Avaliado em 14/08/2018
Trevor H.
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2019

"Best platform for payroll, benefits & more"

Comentários: Overall it has been great to have everything in one place. Before we used Zenefits and Gusto and moved everything to Gusto. Its been a good move.

Vantagens: It simple to use and does everything we need to run the primary administrative tasks for our business.

Desvantagens: The HSA feature did not move over seamlessly from Zenefits and is more expensive for a small team to have and the 401k option has been a bit of work to get moved over.

• Avaliado em 13/12/2019
Heather S.
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 06/03/2020

"Catches All"

Comentários: Having payroll done properly and also having insurance information right there is great. Service industry as a whole has no ins but I can give options that employees can get if they are interested on their own.

Vantagens: There is one thing that separates this from other payroll/HR...it catches everything. I don't have to offer ins but there is a lot of information availiable thru Gusto if I need it. However, child support orders also require insurance is availiable for the child. Servers job bounce and don't always mention court orders on the tax paper work. Gusto knows, Im not sure if it is specifically looked for because of an innovate idea that the child support order is for the child..per the law. Or the software properly scans the social and does the right thing. Gusto then provides the insurance options as well as reports job agency. As a divorced mom..I love this and everyone in in compliance.

Desvantagens: Because of all the properly following the rules in court ordered garnishment for employees, I had a high turn over. Well more paperwork for me is the least? Ill take it. I now mention this little payroll feature at interview and thin it from there.

• Avaliado em 06/03/2020
Jack S.
Dentist
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/08/2019

"Great service!"

Comentários: The overall experience with Gusto has been great! We shopped around last December and got it right with Gusto. It would be hard to believe anyone out there could be the value that Gusto has.

Vantagens: This was exactly what we needed for our small company that just needed basic payroll. There is more functionality should we ever need it but the basic set up is a great price and covers our payroll needs.

Desvantagens: There really are no downsides. The service is great at reminding to submit payroll and giving exact numbers to expect before submitting.

• Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/09/2020

"Easy to use payroll software"

Comentários: Gusto is fantastic - it's incredibly easy to use software to manage your payroll, get your employees paid and keep you legally compliant. For small businesses, you have to make sure that you pay your employees properly, that you withhold the right amount of taxes, that they earn overtime if their roles are entitled to it, that you file the right monthly and quarterly taxes with your state and the federal government. It's a lot to know. And Gusto manages all of that for you.

Vantagens: Gusto is so easy to use, it takes care of everything for you when it comes to payroll. Just connect a bank account, enter your business information, and you can start onboarding and paying employees. There are so many pieces to payroll - legal requirements, taxes, withholding, etc. - yet Gusto handles it all so incredibly simply and easily.

Desvantagens: One complaint I had about Gusto was that when I was first using it, it did not have a good integration for 401ks, and the one they built with Guideline was not great, in my opinion.

• Avaliado em 15/09/2020
Jesse G.
Contabilidade, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/08/2020

"Best option out there"

Comentários: Very positive.

Vantagens: We (BooksTime) are an accounting firm and work with many payroll solutions for many different businesses. Gusto is the most user-friendly of them all, by far. Plus, it has a modern, slick interface. And Gusto has a far better track record for consistent quality, compared to their biggest competitors.

Desvantagens: More features would be nice. For example: ability to pay contractors in Puerto Rico, more employee dossier and evaluation features, etc. Also would be nice if each client had a dedicated support person, instead of a different contact for each new question/problem.

• Avaliado em 13/08/2020
Brad H.
Co-Founder/Chief Janitor
Restaurantes
  • Avaliado em 02/07/2018

"I LOVE Gusto! Gusto is pleasant to use and takes care of soo many things I don't want to worry about"

Comentários: 1- Saves the headache of having no idea where to start with many accounting and HR functions of your business: No business owner actually enjoys worrying about all of those things. Gusto takes many of the functions that are most confusing/frustrating as a business owner and does them for you so you feel confidence that you aren't missing anything and it's done right.
2- Saves time: It automates many of the functions that shouldn't ever be done manually. And because of that I don't have to do as much or I don't have to pay as much for routine services that don't add value to my business.
3- Saves money: As a startup, you feel like you need to figure out a lot of things a normal business would normally just pay for because you can't afford it. Gusto is affordable enough that it's doable for a young company all while doing enough work that it's easy to justify the cost, which many services fail to do.

Vantagens: It's SIMPLE!!! One of few products/software I unequivocally love! Most every business owner hates doing tedious accounting, payroll and HR work that takes away valuable time from their being able to work on what's most important, their business. Gusto takes care of Federal tax payments, calculations, payroll setup, and a number of other things that are a black hole to me and makes it all feel manageable. If I want to add a new employee, I just click to set up a new employee and Gusto walks you and the employee step by step through everything that needs to be done. And for far cheaper than paying an accounting firm!
I also love their playfulness and marketing. They make using their service truly a pleasure to use at every touchpoint.

Desvantagens: I can't say this about many software that I use, but I have loved absolutely everything about Gusto. I can't say enough about it. Maybe my only complaint is that they don't take care of legal and other stuff I really dislike doing.

• Avaliado em 02/07/2018
David K.
Developer
Jogos de computador, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/05/2020

"Former user, but returning soon because it just plain works"

Comentários: Using Gusto was smooth in terms of user interface and communication with customer support, beyond the issue I had with two payrolls primarily because I misunderstood a setting. I left Gusto for a competitor simply because of a unique deal, but have since decided to return to Gusto later this year.

Vantagens: Gusto just works, and the user interface is more intuitive than ADP's tools I had used before. The company also seems to be more aggressive than some competitors in integrating new services around the payroll management related to HR.

Desvantagens: This feature has since been changed, and their user interface has changed since as well, so it should no longer be an issue: We had two separate payrolls that didn't pay out on time, and although they helped remedy the situation because of a setting issue, I was a bit disappointed that it was unclear to me what that setting described. At times, normally when competitors do sales, Gusto's pricing isn't as attractive for what is offered.

• Avaliado em 26/05/2020
Co-Founder
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2019

"Simply the best"

Comentários: I've tried so many other payroll packages. Gusto is the quickest to setup and maintain.

Vantagens: Ease of use to run payroll for both Employees and Contractors. They also have an awesome employee feedback service, which allows me to get a pulse on how the company is running directly from the employees themselves.

Desvantagens: It's a bit pricy but totally worth it if you want a simplified easy to use solution.

• Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Miriam M.
Contabilidade
  • Avaliado em 28/07/2016

"Want to hug Gusto"

Vantagens: I am a bookkeeper, but I hate payroll. Hate it! It's confusing, and there are a lot of regulations, and a lot of paperwork. Gusto's online system makes it more clear than any other system I've seen, and in fact, sometimes I use it to clean up messes that other payroll services have made. I haven't seen any errors yet for my clients, and when I call about something, I've always gotten a good and useful answer. Also handy to include contractor payments for small consulting firms. Employees and contractors like the online access to pay stubs and so on.

Desvantagens: Some things are a little inflexible, due to it being a piece of software rather than a service. So, for example, you can't tell it to add $100 to someone's paycheck once a month for a transportation allowance. Rather, you have to do $50 each paycheck. This works fine if you do payroll monthly or bi-monthly, but if you're on a 2-week system, you end up adding it manually each time. Anyway, just a few issues like that. I think their contractor system is limited and a bit expensive - I would love to add a way to be clearer about invoice numbers and other memo/description issues.

• Avaliado em 28/07/2016
Karla G.
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/07/2020

"Gusto is an ideal payroll service for smaller companies"

Comentários: This software save us processing time and the headaches of filing payroll tax returns and paying taxes. They prefer working with companies with up to 50 employees I think - really big payrolls will not be a good fit for Gusto.

Vantagens: Gusto technical support is excellent and the product is easy to use. As a cloud based payroll program it is easy to run payroll from anywhere at any time. I have had clients in different service based and non profit businesses on it for several years. The cost is reasonable and in fact the core program can save a great deal as compared with the big nationally recognized names. This company is also national and offers many employee benefits that the leaders offer. You can set payroll to run automatically if it is the same every time, and it syncs with Quickbooks Online online.

Desvantagens: I sometimes have a little trouble customizing reports quickly and have not seen a way to save them for future use. But they do have a good selection of reports available. That includes being really proactive about PPP loan reports.

• Avaliado em 16/07/2020