15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do BigCommerce

Sobre BigCommerce

Plataforma de comércio eletrônico B2B que ajuda as empresas a gerenciar pedidos, produtos, clientes, receita, relatórios, carrinhos de compras e pagamentos.

Saiba mais sobre o BigCommerce

Vantagens:

It has a good amount of templates you can explore. Despite it is thought for people less into web designing, it also allows more tech-savvy users and developers to apply some HTML and CSS styling.

Desvantagens:

Support sometimes doesn't know everything about ongoing issues with the platform so sometimes it is frustrating to iterate an issue that team members don't even know are happening.

Notas do BigCommerce

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O BigCommerce tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 322 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o BigCommerce antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (322)

Michael J.
Michael J.
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Strong but could use a few improvements. WordPress integration!

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Taram
E-commerce, EUA
Supermercados, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Taram Services

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Muito satisfeito, com os servicios. Productos fácil de usar

Desvantagens:

Não, está tudo en orden, não vejo inconveniencia nenhuma..

Dayane ferreira loner
Vendedora, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Bom site

3,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Preço ok , designer bom. Estava a procura de sites para minha loja

Desvantagens:

Um pouco complicado de entender , isso dificulta um pouco

Nathan
Nathan
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Among the best ecommerce solutions for growing businesses

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We initially transitioned from Lightspeed eCom over to Bigcommerce because their platform offered greater scalability and entry-level features than what Lightspeed offered. Because we use Lightspeed POS, however, integrating product data between the systems was a challenge and a lengthy process. It also takes some effort to maintain the connection (via a third-party service using their API).

Vantagens:

Bigcommerce offers some of the most inclusive features in their entry-level product options, making them excellent for small businesses. Their level of customer support and transparency about service issues and new features in development are excellent and perhaps one of the main reasons why we've kept using Bigcommerce instead of switching to a platform that meets other essential features that we are still awaiting from Bigcommerce. The availability of third-party apps (including shipping and logistics integrations) has been great to work with so far.

Desvantagens:

Storefront development is currently very lackluster and it can be difficult to get a truly customized website without hiring a developer or investing in web development skills of your own. This is also true of their e-mail features. If you don't have more than a basic understanding of HTML, it will be next to impossible to customize their system e-mails without a third-party solution. Also, while their entry-level features are among the most plentiful in the industry, a few features (such as Google Reviews integrations and Abandoned Cart Recovery) are reserved only for higher-tier plans, which doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint as their costs to support these features should be minimal.

Director of E-commerce & Marketing, EUA
Varejistas, 201–500 funcionários

TYLER'S x BigCommerce

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: BigCommerce has been absolutely phenomenal. We're glad to be based in Austin, Texas alongside some of the BigCommerce team. Their support staff has been instrumental in our ability to adjust when a problem arises, and find a long term solution to ensure our ongoing success.

Vantagens:

BigCommerce has developed a simplistic software that's allowing small and mid size companies to maneuver at scale. We've been able to learn and adapt new strategies as their team continues to open new capabilities to developers and as they push development in their app market. Fast and reliable apps will be key to building and maintaining the next evolution of ecommerce businesses and having that infrastructure in place will be pivotal in the years to come.

Desvantagens:

When we teamed up with BigCommerce, they were a newer competitor in the market. Some similar companies were able to offer functionalities that were limiting to our initial growth through ecommerce. Being a brick and mortar based business since 1978, we had a multitude of functionalities needed to keep up with our physical locations. Although they couldn't offer these features out of the gate, they were quick to get them implemented and worked closely with us to resolve our issues.

simon
Manager, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great starter system for a new business

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Good experience, will still compare to shopify as they are so close in products but overall good system, improve the apps and this will be a leader in the market

Vantagens:

the ease of use, from entering all the product data and the website design element was straight forwards and easy to use. Great customer service and some great templates for building

Desvantagens:

the apps could do with a better selection, more like shopify ideally

Business Owner, EUA
Música, 2–10 funcionários

BigCommerce Honest Review

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I didn't like BigCommerce. It was not user intuitive and the customer service was terrible. If you want to cancel the subscription, it is a multi step process and hard to accomplish.

Vantagens:

I liked that it was pretty easy to set up and use a free template. It looked clean and basic.

Desvantagens:

I had trouble converting customers and having to pay high amount for good template. It looks good until you dive under the hood and then it is not what is expected. The fees are also very high compared to Wordpress or other alternatives.

VIPUL
Treasury Analyst, EUA
Roupa e moda, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

great way to do business

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall great experience and happy to use big commerce on daily basis for ecommerce business. Thanks.

Vantagens:

Everything so far as it's easy and fast to many critical process.

Desvantagens:

Reporting needs changes as return reports have full refund but not able to run for partial refunds.

CEO, Grécia
Mobiliário, 2–10 funcionários

Misleading Pricing, Deteriorating Customer Service

3,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: When I first started using the platform, I found the customer service phenomenal. Lately, the level of service has deteriorated sharply.

Vantagens:

I like that I don't have to worry about maintaining my own website servers as I did when I was running my own platform.

Desvantagens:

Lack of transparency on the pricing. Recently I was over billed several months in a row. When I wrote to them to raise the issue, they took three weeks to respond. Then they told me that their system raises prices when my sales revenue goes up, but will not lower them again when sales revenue falls. So it's my responsibility to watch my billing like a hawk and inform them when I fall to a lower pricing tier. Otherwise, they'll continue billing me on a the more expensive tier even though their own billing page indicates I should be paying far less.

Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Easy to use and scale

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have been with BigCommerce for six years now and have had very minimal downtime. The rare instances we've had to contact customer support have been handled quickly. Support forums and customer facebook group monitored by BC have been a tremendous help when troubleshooting or looking for ways to customize our online store.

Vantagens:

Out of the box, BigCommerce has more built in features than other online carts out there. Pretty straightforward setup making it fairly easy to get up and running in little time.

Desvantagens:

Not as easy to customize themes/store interface. When you edit the source code you need to make sure you document what was done as the changes don't carry over when you update the theme of your site.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I prefer BigCommerce for its simplicity and ease of use

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: BigCommerce has been the answer to all of the problems that have plagued my online store. Adding and managing products has never been simpler than it is on this site. With just a few clicks, I can make simple, customizable, and downloadable products.

Vantagens:

In every way, BigCommerce is the ideal platform for my company. This platform's dashboard is fantastic, and I appreciate how simple it makes managing and uploading stock. The quickness and dexterity that has been put into protecting and expanding my product sales has met with my complete satisfaction. To run my online store without any restrictions and in a professional manner is a dream come true.

Desvantagens:

Although there are times when certain features do not function properly, such as when I am unable to access the applications within the back end or when newly updated features are not compatible with my configuration since I am still using an earlier version of BigCommerce, I have been using the platform for years.

Alice "Bess"
Alice "Bess"
Manager, EUA
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to Use

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: BigCommerce has helped us transition seamlessly from being a brick and mortar to online only sales.

Vantagens:

Very simple setup and easy to maintain my website effectively. Customer service has been very helpful every time I have had a question or concern.

Desvantagens:

Linking to Facebook shop has not been successful yet, however I have not particularly focused on that as we would direct it to the website anyway.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Bigcommerce may not be the biggest name in eCommerce, though it's great as a user and developer

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I've used Bigcommerce for new businesses with clients unfamiliar with website or eCommerce management, and have managed to set them up comfortably with an eCommerce site that is easy to update and maintain a blog on.

Vantagens:

Bigcommerce is very developer and user friendly. I found it to be stand out when developing a custom theme, and was able to easily integrate a clients inventory system and train them to use the system faster than with competing tools.

Desvantagens:

I don't have a great deal of trouble with Bigcommerce. I think the main gripe is that abandoned cart recovery requires a more pricey monthly plan. This feature would be great for smaller businesses trying to get started.

Shelby
Business Solution Strategist, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

NONE of my expectations met

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: BigCommerce has met NONE of my expectations and all I’ve asked for is basic functionality. They constantly steer me toward expensive apps that do not integrate seamlessly. Every app I’ve installed has caused a problem with another app or the native functionality of the platform. Simple desires have been turned into nightmares and BigCommerce has offered no support. They also refuse to assign us an account manager even though we’re an enterprise customer. I beg you, DO NOT sign up for one of their plans. You will regret it.

Vantagens:

BigCommerce has a minimal learning curve. I breezed though the backend even on my first day using it.

Desvantagens:

BigCommerce charges WAY too much when all they really offer is the ability to integrate with other apps which also charge way too much. Their platform is a rabbit hole.

Roland
Design, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

One of the better ecommerce solutions out there.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Having built out multiple bigcommerce sites I would have to say the experience has been a good one. We have not had any major issues with the platform and our clients are very pleased with the final results of their websites.

Vantagens:

Very easy set up. Once you or your client chooses a theme it is a pretty straight forward process getting your store online.

Desvantagens:

I would say the thing I liked least is not having some sort of builder for basic web pages. Too much customization needs to go into creating custom category pages.

Tom
Materiais de construção, 51–200 funcionários

Big Commerce Web Development E-Commere

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: All-in-all, BigCommerce is fairly easy to use and I am happy with the template selection. But, the key is some of the plug-ins like Shogun.

Vantagens:

Once I got the hang of using plug-in software like ShoGun for landing page development, BigCommerce became pretty easy to use.

Desvantagens:

The software is not as customizable as I would like. I wanted to add size selection to a base item. But, instead, I had to list multiple size variations of the same product color.

Hikmat
Business development coordinator, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Its great website platform for the mid size companies

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: 1- It provides more customization opportunity in comparison with the prebuilt website platforms
2- Multi-warehouse functionality is better
3 - Integration with the custom made warehouse management system is better
4- You can add almost unlimited product variants

Vantagens:

With this website we able to integrate multi-store inventories and track the sales

Desvantagens:

If we able to minimize the price or have at least 10% discount it would be better.

Rick
CEO, EUA
Hardware, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

If you are serious about growing your business, there is no other platform to consider.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: For the most part, BC is attentive and addresses our issues. Reps change more frequently than I would like and they are not very helpful. Most aren't there long enough to learn the position. The core staff and the support team are second to none. There is not one weak link on the support team. You will not understand how important this is until you need help from another provider and wait 30 minutes to talk to someone who knows less about the product than you and learned English as a second or third language.

Vantagens:

BigCommerce Support is not only the best there for an e-commerce platform. It is the single best support compared to every provider I have ever used. They answer the phones quickly. The person who picks up the phone knows what he/she is doing. Calls never have to be escalated and the issue is (almost) always resolved. My issues are normally fixed within 10 minutes of picking up the phone to dial. BC doesn't waste your time. PCI compliance was a big part of why we moved. BC takes it all on. We no longer have to provide scan reports or do any paperwork. Consistent conversion rates - there are few ups and downs. I can depend on my site to be functional. Adding products, categories and landing pages is simple. 2 months after moving to BigCommerce I let my entire development team go. We no longer needed any of them. Training an employee to add products takes just a few minutes.

Desvantagens:

Some things seem to take forever to get done. 301 redirects are difficult to manage and a fix has been in and out of the works for years. Product page load times can exceed 1000ms. Mobile PageSpeed is big in Google's eyes and we are slower than average.

Carlos Rodolfo
Carlos Rodolfo
Director of Digital & Loyalty - ampm & Thorntons, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

BigCommerce welcome to the big market

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: BigCommerce has been a great acquisition for our company as it has greatly enhanced all our sales departments at all levels, through its range of functions the sales processes have improved dramatically increasing our productivity and revenue. The organization of orders and inventory management has helped our team to have more order in the processes.

Vantagens:

Order processing has become much simpler at every step of the process since using BigCommerce, maintaining order and increasing customer satisfaction. The reports provided by BigCommerce are extremely detailed and give us a different perspective of all stages of the process, allowing us to maintain greater control and correct possible failures in time. The management of customer profiles allows us to make personalized offers and campaigns based on the products. The tool can be perfectly adapted to any type of company or organization due to its high scalability, the tools it offers help companies to increase the visibility of their products and services achieving a greater reach and generating higher sales revenue, despite its flaws the tool continues to improve and have a customer service quite adequate in our experience.

Desvantagens:

We would like to be able to replace orders and quotes automatically to promote the opportunity and save time, allowing greater automation of all our operations. We would love to be able to add search filters according to the requirements of the search to be performed, this could save a lot of time and have greater control of the files. The possibility of viewing the products in alphabetical order seems to us that it should be mandatory in this type of tool.

Mattie
eCommerce Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Good Until You Need To Integrate It With Other Software

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, I like BigCommerce's eCommerce software, however I don't think it's for anyone that had a psychical store trying to start out online. If you are selling online only, it could be a good option.

Vantagens:

Overall, for just only eCommerce, BigCommerce is great, and I have been using it for 10 years now. It is easy to use and customize, and has lots of great features (however you do have to pay for higher end features). No percentage fee is nice for smaller stores, but once you get to a certain scale, others offer no percentage as well with way more features.

Desvantagens:

The worst part about BigCommerce is their ability to integrate with outside software. Many small eCommerce stores are based out of a physical retail store, and there is NO easy, cheap, or even good way to integrate your in-store inventory with your BigCommerce inventory. For instance, if you use the popular Square POS in your retail shop, you have to pay an expensive 3rd party software for a janky, somewhat working system to that keeps your online inventory in sync with Square, so when you sell something in the store, it removes that stock online. BigCommerce refuses to take this issue seriously, which is unfortunate because I can't recommend it to anyone that has a physical retail store and wants to keep live inventory online.

Billy
Alpha Pup, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: GetApp

Excellent Store Management Plumbing and Partner Alliances

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Big Commerce has built a fabulous eCommerce engine that integrates with many important providers of inventory, POS, shipping, tax calculation, etc. They offer all this at a reasonable fee. Their Achilles Heel is their website builder and they know it. The current WordPress headless play is probably a wise interim step... but LAMP is getting long in the tooth... Plan B.2?

Vantagens:

Big Commerce have done an excellent job of identifying and integrating the components necessary for a very robust large scale online store. It is wrapped in a very inflexible templated front end that requires programming to break out of. They clearly recognized this shortcoming and have deftly pivoted to a headless model that tosses the client-side rendering to... WordPress.

Desvantagens:

The theming/template/programming model of native BigCommerce is an investment. It is a specialty that does not feel like a career investment, rather it is a commitment to be a Big Commerce partner/developer. I suppose that with a pool of large clients this might seem monetarily attractive, at the end of the pool with smaller clients and smaller jobs, customization work required will often exceed their needs or desires and even at the small business end of things, e-commerce websites have become content marketing tools as well as storefronts. The out of box BigCommerce sites just don't accommodate the rapid transformation required. A free WordPress plugin for headless BigCommerce machinery under the hood certainly addresses this... for now, but I see incredible advances in the flexibility and programming model of Wix. If (when?) they get that to scale to faster performance on larger datasets... look out World...

Daniel
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Bigcommerce good for e-commerce store

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: we have been using bigcommerce for about 2 years in our ecommerce website, we used before woocomerce which requires more programming knowledge and it is more time consuming, since we moved to bigcommerce, we noticed a huge difference in the speed of the website, with bigcommerce and basic knowledge of HTML you can accomplish a lot of goals and modifications of the templates, but if you don't have any website programming knowledge you can still have your decent website, the package that bigcommerce include with their pricing you have enough tools to start runing your business without investing too much time. we save a lot of time with bigcommerce , uploading the products through CSV files and then we can export back all the info from bigcommerce to others marketplaces like eBay or Amazon, we recommend bigcommerce if you don't want to spend too much money but at the same time you would like to have a decent website, we just recommend to bigcommerce add more features to customize the website, like make more dynamic like other competitors can offer like Wix, and also offer more different templates, animations, etc , with more professional look, they haven't updated the templates a long time ago, just basic updates thank you

Vantagens:

-Very reliable -Speed Website -Friendly user -able to sync to 3rd parties app -good pricing -simply to use

Desvantagens:

-lack of templates options -lack of options that other competitors have -freedom to personalized the website, most of the stuff is better to use the template -limited on options to add videos or other links options type of fonts styles animations like other competitors

Internet, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great platform to built your own website

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Bigcommerce is a good platform to built websites. It offers separate plans with very different features so it allows you to find what works for you.

Vantagens:

Bigcommerce is a great platform for small businesses or businesses in general that do not have a great budget to start developing their e-commerce. We have adopted this solution for a couple of our clients. The main features we have encountered so far are:Very easy to set up and to use. The dashboard is very easy to understand so people with little knowledge on the backend can work with it without difficulties.There are no limits on the products you can list on the online store so it works well for business for multiple skus.When building the online store, you have multiple templates to choose from and many options as different payment getaways in order to personalize your online store.The standard plan is ok and comes with nice features as the giftcard options

Desvantagens:

The main con is that the plan prices are slightly higher than similar tools. There are some features that might worth the cost but when considering options check if they might be useful for your business, otherwise a cheaper alternative might be a better option Templates are ok, but just a few ones are for free.

Fonte da avaliação

Solid eCommerce Shopping Cart that has more features out of the box than Shopify

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Bigcommerce has more features out of the box than most any other shopping cart including Shopify. It's just the little things like being able to put custom messages like "ships in 1-2 days" on each product. Lot of product options that you see on larger big box websites. Cost is reasonable when compared to other solutions. Integrates with a ton of 3rd Party applications. Easy to find solutions to help you succeed.

Desvantagens:

There is a huge gap from mid tier plan to the enterprise solutions. The Pro and Enterprise Solutions include some features that are only accessible when you pay 3 times as much. Things such as faceted Search, so you can get a more "Amazon" like experience. We have experienced an overall reduction in site traffic since switching to Big C. We are not sure if this is because of how Google treats these sites in search, or if it's just that more and more people shop through marketplaces only. It's hard to say. 3rd Party App Marketplace is somewhat limited when compared to other solutions.

Joe
Bens de consumo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good platform depending on your business needs.

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use Bigcommerce to run our E-commerce business. Overall, we are satisfied with the platform and it gets the job done.

Vantagens:

The layout is fairly easy to navigate and the support team is helpful when we have issues. We went with Bigcommerce because we were having issues with Shopify with the timing and capturing of payments.

Desvantagens:

Bigcommerce is very limited in design options when compared to platforms such as Shopify, Wordpress and Magento. I would recommend going with one of them depending on your business needs.

Teresa Aminta
Teresa Aminta
Vice President Marketing, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

BigCommerce is designed for business growth

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Let's use BigCommerce for the purpose of our internet commerce and love the website we have. The platform offers a vast selection of innovative features that any small business like ours requires for a complete, easily accessible, aesthetically and functionally appealing website. Because BigCommerce offers unlimited product layout, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited and different storage, we don't have to worry about exceeding storage limits, etc. This leaves us with more time to develop content, site optimization and other business-related activities that impact business growth.

Vantagens:

BigCommerce is ready for any type of commerce. It is recommended for value-driven companies. Anyone who has a goal and is ready to carry it out will benefit from this strong foundation. BigCommerce is big commerce. And this is what you require to achieve your big business goals. With all the features it has advanced, BigCommerce ensures that the slope of the learning curve is imperceptible. If it is your first time to market through the internet, you need to use an e-commerce platform, which offers a vast and effective range of tools for you to succeed.

Desvantagens:

On every occasion when it is necessary to use Rafflecopter for the purpose of a giveaway, it is not possible to start the program in BigCommerce. The context does not allow it. The blog capability is perhaps one of the weakest parts of BigCommerce. It would be wonderful if it could act like WordPress does.