15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Quotient

Ferramenta de cotação online que permite aceitar cotações instantaneamente e se integra ao Xero e ao QuickBooks Online.

Saiba mais sobre o Quotient

Vantagens:

Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in my business.

Desvantagens:

The import/export is a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the product is limited or it's just my lack of knowledge, but I couldn't get the data I needed to export.

Notas do Quotient

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Quotient tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 111 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Quotient antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (111)

Nate
Nate
Owner, Austrália
Design gráfico, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

This is a great piece of software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Positive to say the least. It has helped me grow my business from basic design to full branding projects of five figures.

Vantagens:

An integral piece of software in my tech stack for job management. Quotient feeds seamlessly into Xero matching quote numbers, job numbers and invoice numbers and making client management (at least in this area!) completely painless. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in my business.

Desvantagens:

Not too many - the team is very responsive to issues and feedback. There may be some more integrations that could be done but honestly it's not a bad thing to keep quoting separate. In my experience it's better to have 4 pieces of software that are really, really good at what they do rather than have 1 piece that is really ordinary at 4 things. Quotient is really, really, really good.

Lazarus
CEO, África do Sul
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários

Awesome customer service

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: What I like the most is that I am able to show reviews from customers on my new quotes that I send out. I am also able to use a template. this serves me a great deal of time

Vantagens:

I started using Quotient just when Covid-19 and lockdown started. I reached out to the Quotient team and asked for an extension of the trial period and they agreed to grant me access until the end of June. This allowed me to save a little on cost and gave me enough time to try the product. They are quick to jump in and help when I have queries or if I struggled with the system.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I wish for is that it be able to generate repeating invoices on a monthly basis directly from Quotient into Xero.

Kevin
Director, Nova Zelândia
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product, very well designed

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Easy to use, very good value for money. I use it for 3 different businesses. Excellent support when needed.

Desvantagens:

Export function limited, need more export options and API functions to import data form our specific double glazing quoting system SQL.

Danny
CEO, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very limited, extremely basic quoting program without many features others have had for 15 years

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Service people are nice and responsive. But this product should not be a released product for reason cited above. They say they will put the product improvement idea "read a last name merge field"???? in as a suggested feature for some future release, but if they have made any improvements to their product over the last 2 years I have not seen it. I am currently looking for a new program. Don't spend your time or money until they

Vantagens:

the customer support responds quickly, but often with the answer, we can't do that.

Desvantagens:

It does not have many of the most basic features: Like a last name merge field. REALLY????? Very limited on how you can format your quotes, fonts, and color of everything. Putting in hyperlinking is limited and many of the things you can do, you have to do with code. Again really??? You have to enter code to change the color of a font? What is this the early 80s?

Peter
Owner, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

This Platform is a secret weapon

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Simply the best! Doubled our sales and made out quotes the most viewed

Vantagens:

East at setting Up. Sets your quote out in front of the others Interactive quote customers can ask questions on the platform Know when clients look at your price and how many times Seding follow ups till the sale is closed

Desvantagens:

I did not have it sooner!! Would like to change fonts and highlight text

Jean-Pierre
The Boss, África do Sul
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Made my life better - who would have thought

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I hated doing quotes with a passion before Quotient, we used an Excel template and saved quotes in folders under client names. Our quotes were bland and boring it took ages to get basic quotes out and literally hours to do more complex quotes. Trying to keep track of when a client accepted a quote was a nightmare. We tried a few different quoting systems over the course of a few months and nothing compared to Quotient. Besides what I mention above, which is minor, it is arguably the best business app I have used. There are very few systems which have made such a significant difference to my day-to-day life. I would not have believed, before implementing Quotient, that changing a company's method of quoting would have a positive, instantly noticeable impact on sales and customer satisfaction. I honestly enjoy doing quotes now and probably do 3 times more than I normally would as it is so quick and easy. It has also streamlined our internal processes, as all quotes and accepted quotes are easily viewed and managed in a neat dashboard. All I can say is just try it you will not be disappointed.

Vantagens:

The software is simple to use and intuitive - it requires the absolute minimal amount of clicks, making it fast to churn out quotes. The software's interface is fun to use and aesthetically pleasing. Quotient has features I would never have thought to use on a quote. These features seemed like frills but when used make a huge difference to quotes and how clients interact with them. The ability to add pictures to line items, have optional items, multiple choice items, recurring billing items and editable quantities - all on a single concise interactive quote - is amazing. My clients love interacting with quotes, choosing what they want and changing quantities. This saves me the hassle of re-quoting and having multiple revisions of quotes to manage. The system comes with a host of other features all of which I use, e.g. E-Acceptance that works, easy way to store and search through old quotes, the ability to add items into stock from old quotes, stats on quote acceptance and sales amounts.

Desvantagens:

If I had to nitpick, in the layout of the final quote the client receives I would like the quantity field to be in a separate field not in the same field as the item price. I just feel it would make it a bit easier to read.

Tom
Tom
Business Owner and License holder - Plumber, Drainer and Gasfitter, Austrália
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Next level Quoting

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We choose to use Quotient for quotes over our job management and accounting package as we believe the additional functionality provides major benefits to our customers and increases our sales.
Price is extremly good value for money.
I would recommend this to any business.

Vantagens:

Extremely easy to use Multiple choice items is a great opportunity to give your customer the good, better, best options that most sales trainers recommend Optional items is another way of ensuring your customer has all applicable options and increasing the total job's value.

Desvantagens:

As we often deliver quotes to customers via iPads i would love to be able to have them sign for it on the spot.

Will
Will
Publicidade e marketing
Fonte: GetApp

Quotient Rocks and nothing else comes close. End of story.

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: We use Quotient for engaging our clients with feature-rich quotes. Our customers can engage us via Quotient by making comments, selecting or deselecting tasks that they want or don't want included in their quote. We can even upload pictures and documents. Even great systems like Xero (with their own Quote system) can't do what Quotient does. It's the reason we stuck with Quotient -- they do one thing amazingly well. Their customer support is incredible too. If you want the best quoting system, and to see more clients approve your quotes, sign up with Quotient today! It's super-intuitive to use. You'll be up and running in minutes. Seriously.

Vantagens:

Really easy and intuitive system. Get started and master the system in minutes. Really powerful, easy-to-use features that help you lift your game. This system makes you look good! Great cost for what you get. It's a no-brainer. Beautiful user interface -- we actually enjoy using Quotient. How many apps can you say that about?

Desvantagens:

They're just too nice. Seriously, no cons that I can think of.

John L.
John L.
Fonte: GetApp

Awesome Service!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I was using a Word document to send quotes to clients and realized my conversions were very low. I then started shopping for a service that would be affordable while still looking professional. I tried Quotient and was hooked! It is the most simple, effective, and affordable quoting service I have ever used (and I tried many of them). Using them has increased my conversions and has allowed me to track my quotes much easier! A+ service and product! Community Response Systems (www.communityresponsesystems.com) is a proud customer of Quotient!

Vantagens:

Simple and easy to use. Looks professional to send to potential clients!

Desvantagens:

None. I feel the program is simple enough to use. I believe drop down options for the same package with different payment terms would be helpful. Either way, I'm very impressed with how it currently operates!

Philisa
Philisa
Assistant Administrative, África do Sul
Telecomunicações, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best software for professional quotations

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I like the professionalism of their software and our quotations always come out from others

Desvantagens:

I like it that you can also choose colours because with adding logos most softwares have that,therefore there is nothing I like least about it

Danny
IT Manager, Consultant, Sales and BDM, Austrália
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Quotient review

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Quotient has provided us with huge efficiency gains and visibility for our quotes. We trialed various quoting software packages and quotient fulfilled the majority of what we were looking for. Quotes are much quicker now and they look more professional, we have visibility on the status of the quote, its aging, conversion rates, sales made, whether it's been opened and conversations are kept relevant to that quote instead of in an individuals email box.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Visibility . Tracking. Templates. Sales made. Follow ups. Text items. Notifications for various staff.

Desvantagens:

It would be good to have things in price items like a hidden notes, so others can see workings out, or why a special discount was applied. But the biggest gripe i have is, not being able to search for a price item by any word in its description. You have to know what the price item starts with to add it.

Troy
Business owner, Austrália
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

Awesome product, awesome guys

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I'm a big fan of the quotient product it's the perfect solution for my business and I feel proud to deliver professional quotes such as these to my potential clients. The platform has many great features that i'm sure have helped me win a few deals. At times I've found it a little confusing to navigate but after hitting the help section I always seem to work it out. Definitely, the best part of my experience with this company has been the kind service they have provided. for example when i first was thinking about joining I was extended an extra month. Just now I have been working on a start up so I haven't used the product for a while, for some reason I missed the monthly payment emails and my account was suspended rightly so. I received a personal email by one of the founders asking why I was no longer a customer. long story short he kindly reactivated the account and gave me a months credit. Great service if you ask me!!! Thanks, Guys!

Vantagens:

Creates a professional quote and helps win deals

Desvantagens:

Many times I've found it hard to navigate

Jonty
Managing Director, África do Sul
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 11–50 funcionários

Help push my sales up!

Vantagens:

Professional look and feel, my clients love the fact that they can accept the quote online without printing and scanning the acceptance

Desvantagens:

Can't send automatic follow up emails, it would be great if we could schedule automatic follow up emails

Mitch
President, Canadá
Segurança e investigações, 2–10 funcionários

Impressed, great system.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have found a profound increase in sales since adopting this software for quotes. It has streamlined the process and with reuse or change quote to template, it saves allot of time. When I had a question or issue, responses were quick and accurate. I highly recommend this software. Being cloud based it also makes it easy to work from multiple locations and change a quote in front of a customer and they have the copy for approval in seconds. I look forward to more updates and features in the future.
Thanks for simplifying my ability to provide quick quotes to my customers.
Mitch

Vantagens:

Ease of use, Template power and ability to create templates on the fly. Customer acceptance of quotes greater than 60%, far higher than before I used this system

Desvantagens:

I would like the ability to have a downloaded copy of my data in the event of data loss

Troy
CEO, Austrália
Internet, Profissional autônomo

BEST EVER!!!

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Helps project professionally to potential clients Keeps all info in one place for easy access. Helps keep me motivated

Vantagens:

It helps me will jobs. Overall it helps keep track of everything involved with quoting in the one place and it helps me professionally project to potential clients.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes I get a bit confused when trying to do some tasks. I sometimes get a bit confused around sending the cover email and viewing that cover once it's been sent.

Tiffany
Travel Agent, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2–10 funcionários

Best out there

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Very useful for my travel business. One of the only services of its kind that allows you to add photos and links easily. The layout is very clean and professional. It would be perfect if it had the ability to accept payments and signatures but that is just me dreaming. Still the best on the market!

Vantagens:

very clean and professional looking layout

Desvantagens:

Would like to be able to add options under each individual item. For instance I sell travel, would love to be able to add different room categories instead of making a duplicate item. That can get a bit confusing.

NELSON
President, Filipinas
Importação e exportação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic product with amazing customer support

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Everyone on our team now is synced and our customers get quicker & more accurate quotations

Vantagens:

Super intuitive. Did not need much effort to train team members. This is the first time we are trying a cloud based quotation application system and really great to have found the right one immediately

Desvantagens:

It would be nice if there is an option to indicate where images will be displayed in a quotation. aside from this it is really hard to think of anything not to like about this software

Andy
Operations Director, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

What a time saver!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We've really adopted Quotient quickly and have used the templates function to quickly build quotes, include blocks of standard text, that display like mini-proposals. Three of us have been using it during the past couple of weeks and have quickly got to grips with it. We are now really confident in rolling out to our team, confident that they will produce consistently high-quality quotes. We know they are going to love it. We have used the support function to ask advice and the response was quick and helpful.

Josh
EUA

Why No Predictive Search

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: The program is great and very easy, but if you have many products/items then the predective search is only work on the first word. EXample - if you have an item call "Kitchen Yellow Cup" , assuming you remember that you need a cup, you then type C but your CUP will not show up, The search results only will show the first word.

easy to use,

Desvantagens:

predictive search, not has a native app (only via mobile browser)

Resposta do Quotient

há 7 anos

Hi Josh, thanks for the review! Just to clarify, with the predictive search you can search by any word (not just the first) when looking up Items. See more detail here: https://www.quotientapp.com/help/item-lookups-for-use-in-your-quotes Let us know if you have any more questions around this.

Simone
Manager, Nova Zelândia
Fonte da avaliação

How did I do business without this?

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: This product has revolutionised my business in all seriousness. My quoting skills grew out of excel spreadsheets and was haphazard at best. Too many pieces of information floating in my head - 'if this happens then this cost applies but not always' kinds of stuff. Errors were costing me money and my confidence was smashed. I now have 5 quote templates, with every scrap of information from my head listed in there. Instead of building my quotes up, I now delete my quotes down, taking out all items that dont apply. Quotes take minutes and with no stress. They look professional, and being itemised gives my clients confidence that I know what Im talking about. The errors are over. Love it love it love it

Owner, EUA
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quotient - Awesome program!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Could not be happier with this program. Five stars in everything,
ease-of-use, functionality and great value for the price.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, priced right.

Desvantagens:

Wish it grabbed addresses from my contact manager software

General Manager, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Quotient gives me an edge

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: Using Quotient saves me so much time. Now when i receive a lead, i capture the details and prepare the quote before even turning up. I then just add quantities and before i leave the customer I have sent the quote to them. I have also added supplier product brochures and images, so the customer has everything they need to know. We are strict on having acceptance prior to any work commencing. When the customer accepts the quote, I receive an email and also our installations team, who then simply takes over from there. Not only this it is sitting in Xero as a draft waiting to be invoiced. Done, Simple, Easy, Efficient, Professional and affordable.

Jodie
Nova Zelândia

Fantastic system

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We decided to look for a cloud based quoting system to ensure a professional look, and enable easy access for all team members. Quotient has proven life changing for our team. So easy to use, and so professional! Much better than tricky spreadsheet based quotes. I love that any team member can access any quote, from anywhere.

Vantagens:

the support has been awesome, very simple to use. Love the activity log.

Desvantagens:

Autofill, by code. This feature needs some work. Often the quotes don't get passed the clients spam filters.

gustavo
ceo, Brasil
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing APP - try it now!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: This is by far the best solution I have ever used as far as quoting is concerned. Clients love it, staff loves it and my quotes are getting accepted. Easy to use, integration is seamless.. What's not there to like??? Thanks guys.. keep up the good work

easy to use

nothing

Carl
Sign Whisperer, Austrália

Perfect Quote Solution

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: Been using Quotient for 3-4 years. At the time Xero didn't have a decent ability to send quotes effectively and although they've introduced some functionality, Quotient still beats it hands down. Much like Xero it's just an app that doesn't get in the road, which is important. Raising, drafting, editing and sending quotes is simple, intuitive and best of all helps make our business look professional. We often hear from clients one of the reasons they accepted our quotes is from start to finish we were more professional. Quotient helps us achieve this!