15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Five9

Solução CX em nuvem com IA prática - entrada, saída, ACD, IVR, CTI, bate-papo, e-mail, mídia social, gravação de chamadas e integração com CRM.

Saiba mais sobre o Five9

Desvantagens:

There have been a lot of log-in issues for me (typically an error saying the plugin needed to be installed or an endless loading symbol).

Notas do Five9

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Five9 tem uma classificação geral de 4,2 em 5 estrelas com base em 463 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Five9 antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (463)

Tatiane
telemarketing, Brasil
Serviços ao consumidor, 201–500 funcionários

sistema call center

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: otiMo facil de aprender

Vantagens:

Bom gostei do sistema fácil de usar , tem bastante recursos

Desvantagens:

bom as vezes o sistema fica fora do ar mas volta rapidamente.

Andrey
Andrey
Software Engineering Director, EUA
Bancos, 2–10 funcionários

Five9 - One-Stop CCaaS Call Center Platform

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Overall a great experience, multiple critical call center functions bundled into one easy to use, user friendly platform

Vantagens:

I like multiple inter-connected functions bundled together within the CCaaS Five9 platform including call center UI/UX, call routing, recording, logging and analytics

Desvantagens:

It is on the costly side and took some time to implement, the setup configuration guides could be a bit more intuitive

Kimber
Management, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

If you want the best...

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The overall experience is great as you can focus on running your business rather than fighting with software. The multiple modes of dialer is extremely helpful too.

Vantagens:

After several trials with other dialer systems and getting out of a contract with another dialer company, Five9 is simply one of the best systems for large organizations. Not only is it user friendly and easy to set up and management, the reporting functions are great and customizable. So easy to add/remove users and update skills. Uploading leads is a synch.

Desvantagens:

The ability to view agent chat sessions needs to be improved. It appears there is functionality there but in fact, you must log on as the agent to view. Upon doing so, you must kick the agent out of production.

há 5 anos

Hi Kimber, thank you for taking the time to share your review here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that you are having a great user experience, thank you for being part of the Five9 family. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any further service. Best Regards, Cindy Seto Customer Advocacy Manager

Medicina alternativa, 201–500 funcionários

Very Basic For a Huge Market

3,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I like that's easy to use and integrated with a custom-built ERP, you can use webhooks, and integrated links to interact with the platform.

Desvantagens:

It's too basic, and the algorithm for the distribution of calls is very flawed. You don't have a smart, context-aware algorithm

Wei Jie
Voice Infra Architect, Singapura
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários

Cloud Contact Center Solution for Ever Changing Business Need

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Ease of deployment and expansion based on ever changing business need.

Vantagens:

Flexibility to expand and downsize the capacity

Desvantagens:

Lack of Coverage and Support in certain region and countries outside US.

Lin
IT Analyst, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Amazing Change Management Tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We've using Five9 for change management and some of our workforce engagement, and it has been a great experience so far when paired with our learning management system for learning and improvement assignment. The UI is fairly intuitive, so out managers and directors have been quick to pick it up and apply to our growing initiatives.

Vantagens:

Five9 support is fantastic, and the UI intuitive enough for the majority of our managers and directors to pick up relatively quickly. We use NICE Engage as well, and this platform is far superior.

Desvantagens:

Five9 has not been as widely adopted within our managers as WalkMe had been amongst our general users. The UI is easy to use, but could use some updating.

há 4 anos

Hi Lin, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Five9. Best regards, Five9

Christopher
Administrator, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Hard to implement, but robust

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It's very robust software, but the implementation is not worth the trouble- it's made for calling a large, large body of numbers with little need to change the leads within the campaign.

Vantagens:

Once you get it going, which isn't easy at all, it doesn't quit running.

Desvantagens:

It's horrible to implement, the support is awful, it also uses mechanics that are impossible to understand with minimal documentation.

Wil
CIO, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários

Too big to keep up

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: A stable relationship ended when other outbound dialer solutions specialized in that area became too much to pass over. We switched to Convoso and have been very happy.

Vantagens:

Five9s platform was very dependable. The support teams were top-notch.

Desvantagens:

We primarily used Five9 for outbound call center. The bare functionality was there but it was not a product that was meant for this purpose. New challenges like spam mitigation and answering machine detection were severely lacking. So much so that our rep provided us outside services to help with Spam mitigation at a great cost and in such a way that was virtually impossible to admin from their interface.

Farah
Sr. Manager, Barein
Serviços ao consumidor, 201–500 funcionários

Five9 - for me it’s rating at 9

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Amazing experience as an agent
Supervisor desktop is great for real-time monitoring
As an admin it’s straight forward and easy to setup

Vantagens:

Easy to use, easy to setup, features & functionality, cloud solution, supervisor desktop, browser adaptor

Desvantagens:

Wallboard feature to share data as a link is required New Integrations with newer brands are required customizations take longer to build

Osman
Manager, Honduras
E-Learning, 201–500 funcionários

Use Five9 as a solution for your company

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

How easy it is to get started and the tools that they offer you to customize the skills, teams that you need, to keep it organized and generate better reports.

Desvantagens:

It would be better if Five9 could add some options to keep the historical data for more time or at least select what set of data can be stored longer.

Ray
Salesforce Administrator, EUA
Atacadistas, 201–500 funcionários

Admin Review of Five9

4,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Five9 was hands-on during the setup. Their promises stated that Five9 had everything that we needed.

Desvantagens:

What we received is not what we were promised. Limited integration with Salesforce. Support quality is hit or miss.

Spencer
Response Team Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Five9 is THE PLACE to go to for excellent phone communication. Easy to use, fast, and reliable.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The benefits I got from this software is a great quality inbound call service center for a reasonable cost. It is incredibly easy to learn and use regularly. Also, using the report features it gives the user, we are able to find data on each of our calls. We even give bonuses to those who consistently report high numbers in new patient calls, based off what data the report gives us. It's incredibly helpful insight to help guide us along on whether we should revamp the way we answer calls or even consider two employees on the shift at once to take calls.

Vantagens:

I like the most how it disconnects from the complication of having a business line. There are special call center phones with setups and programs that make taking calls difficult. Five9, however, is simple. We use a pair of headphones and the software and you're set to take calls at any time! The quality of the phone communication is great and we've had a consistent, reliable beam of phone service since we started using Five9 about 1.5 years ago. The software itself is incredibly simple and easy to learn as well as being fast and efficient. It's the little things, like being able to run weekly reports on calls, and seeing if another person is waiting in queue to talk to you, that matter.

Desvantagens:

There are two things I like the least: customer service and not being able to block incoming call numbers easily. On average, I have to call Five9 Customer Service once every 2-3 months about a question. The customer support employee on the other end of the line does their best, but usually they are not helpful about the specific issue. They have helped me with a 5 star-rating in some issues, but sometimes it's a 2-star interaction when they don't know what to do. It's kind of a "turn it off and turn it back on again" approach. I've had a few times where they simply don't know how to resolve the issue. They keep checking back on you, calling and sending emails several times after the issue. This is a nice sentiment, but often results in annoyance when the issue has already been settled or someone found out something on their own. The other thing I like the least and the reason I gave it 4 stars for features and functionality is that there is only one way to block incoming numbers. Many unknown numbers call our office every day and hang up immediately. We think this is an automated service or sales call which has glitched and called us. To block a number, you have to go into the manager's portal and reroute the calls. It's a complicated process.

há 6 anos

Hello Spencer, thank you for your great and thorough review. We're happy to hear that Five9 is working so well for you and is helping your business succeed.

Imobiliárias, 201–500 funcionários

Five9 Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It's incredibly valuable. The Supervisor Web application is great and provides valuable performance insights out of the box. It works incredibly well with Salesforce, and Five9 also has a plethora of strategic partner options for AI, Analytics, WFM, Quality Monitoring, Social Media, etc., that add further value to Five9's CC Software. We have a standing weekly meeting with our technical account manager that helps us maintain and implement all changes necessary. Further, this individual is always available when needed outside our standing calls.

Vantagens:

Plug-in capability with our CRM Salesforce. It's automation capabilities have increased both our average speed of answer and speed to lead response times. We leverage the managed services relationship to help maintain our IVR and its behaviors. This is also a great resource to consult with on new projects, ideas or considerations, as well as learn from others' best practices.

Desvantagens:

It can be challenging to automate using processes and workflows that work directly with your CRM. I recommend you have an internal resource that's very tech savvy on all your operating systems, CRMs, contact center software applications, etc. If you don't dedicated the time, money and resources necessary, you may find the product disappointing. That said, I don't believe that's an issue with the product. Rather, the application or launch of the product.

Executive Director of Franchising
Consultório médico, 51–200 funcionários

Powerful and Customizable

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Before we started using Five9, we used another well-known phone system. Our company grew and with it grew the challenges of effectively managing inbound calls, as well as tracking call outcomes. Five9 took our call center to another level. It's not the cheapest system, but there's a reason for that. It really helps you understand what's going on in your call center; and, as a result, become better at managing your call flow.

Vantagens:

Five9 will help you monitor calls and track your call volume. If you're a call center, this system will help you receive calls more efficiently, track the outcome of calls, and improve your call center's performance. It has excellent reporting features and it's customizable to meet your company's specific needs.

Desvantagens:

You need to know a little about the system before you can go in and change settings. It's not as intuitive as some of the other basic systems, but then, it's not a basic phone system. Five9 does not offer voicemail extensions. That's not what it's designed for. I do wish that we could get our phone extensions from them.

Wendee
Reset Specialist, EUA
Automotivo, 501–1.000 funcionários

My job my life

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I use this on a daily basis for my job. Over 3 years now I've been using it and whenever i have any issues even slight, they are there to help me thru it. There's been a few times I've had my own pc issues and they have been there to help me get it going and back onto work. Love this software.

Vantagens:

This is the software I use to do my job daily. I've used it for over 3 years now and it is exceptional. It hasn't lead me wrong at all and even at times I have a slight issue, the tech support is superb and very helpful, patient and kind. I wouldn't be able to do my job and keep my job if this wasn't such a great software program.

Desvantagens:

Only thing i can say I dislike about it would be not being able to enlarge font during chat usage, but it's such a minor thing that I don't even notice and someday it will probably be changed as well.

há 6 anos

Hello Wendee, Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback with us. We're happy to hear that you love our software and our customer support. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

5-9 And Outbound Cold Calling

2,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

User interface is easy to use, the software takes the pain out of dialing, also you do get a high response rate since it’s always dialing.

Desvantagens:

I absolutely hate the fact that I have no idea what business or who I should asking for, until after the call is answered. Sometimes if you have any hardware or connection issues it could be 45 seconds after they answer before you have any idea what the business name is. as an outbound sales agent who cold calls to build a pipeline, in my opinion you have two approaches to cold calling 1) shotgunning - otherwise known as just makinng as many calls as possible and based on law of averages you may get 1-2 prospects. If this is your business mod l then five9 is the perfect fit for your business. 2) Sniper approach - taking an intellectual approach to each call, where you know how long they’ve been in business, products/services, competitors, and other industry knowledge establishing yourself as a well informed expert. I typically use this approach and five9 has not been a good fit. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE NEXT LEVEL CONVERSATIONS WITH C-LEVEL DM’s you need to know this information before whoever answers the call. Uploaded a list of over 5,000 prospects and for some reason over the course of calling 8+ hrs a day 5 days a week For 3 months and anaverage of 150-200 - I’ve only hit 6% utilization of the list. The software seems to get call certain numbers repeatedly.

há 7 anos

Hello, Thank you for your review. I have forwarded your feedback to your account manager who will reach out to you to help review the best practices for list management with Five9.

Skyler
Sales Director, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

Their Name Holds True - Up 99.999% of the Time

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Five9 helped my department (and the company) manage several thousand calls per month with ease. It really is a great program and the customer service is on point.

Vantagens:

I used Five9 in one of my previous roles for 3+ years. In those 3 yrs of use Five9 only went down three, maybe four times and only for a short time at that. The software was easy to use and can do quite a bit. The only reason I do not use Five9 now is because the company I work for now is too deeply entrenched in another VOIP service. Five9 very seemlessly integrates with Salesforce and other CRMs. Reporting is also another thing Five9 does very well. The custom reporting options is almost overwhelming but with a little practice and guidance you can really zero in on the metrics you want.

Desvantagens:

At the time, the non CRM user interface was a little dated but easy to use and reliable.

Lynn
Technical Support Specialist, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários

What happened???

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We have been using five9 for about a year now. The honey moon period was great, seemed to never have issues. Now for the last four months we have been plagued with issues. Forced log outs, cant log back in. Five9's network being shoddy at best, they take forever to put you on the redundant network to get you back up and going(I will admit, they are good at admitting fault when it is their issue, a rarity these days). The tech support from them is meh at best, tough to work with and not very knowledgeable. Seems like every issue has to be escalated to the engineers. Our company is losing their mind with this software and already on the hunt for new call center software to replace. If you value uptime and good customer service I would look else where.

Vantagens:

Its easy to use. Easy call transfers. Soft phone compatible. Built in voicemail. Contacts folder is easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Always down. Constant network issues. Voice quality has gone down. Customer service is a bit of a joke.

Ana Karissa
Trainer, Filipinas
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Five9 Feedback

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Very smooth and no issue with monitoring calls

Vantagens:

Easy to transfer calls and check recordings.

Customer information record in five9 are not accurate

Diana
Workforce Management Lead, EUA

Easy to learn and use

Vantagens:

I have used this at 3 separate companies and there isn't a complicated learning curve and their help section is very detailed with extensive training modules that you can reference easily.

Desvantagens:

The one thing that I'm not thrilled with is the `Supervisor area. It's cumbersome to try and sort the view and it would be nice if there was a find feature so I can locate an agent without resorting everything by name and then re-clicking a dozen times to put everything back.

há 6 anos

Hi Diana, Thank you for your great review. We're excited to hear that Five9 is working so well for Venmo. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have any questions about our features or functionality.

Kristianna
Kristianna
Sales team supervisor, EUA
Seguros, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Telesales, auto dialer, live monitoring, the list is endless!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Five9 has been positive. I have used other applications for these same business operations and experienced consistent service interruptions and crashing. But, Five9 has not had those same issues in my experience and allows our operations to run smoothly for telesales agents, customer service, and leadership alike.

Vantagens:

Five9 allows remote agents and call centers alike to track their inbound calls, outbound calls, auto dial out, record those calls for quality and regulatory purposes, live monitoring, live coaching, etc. It truly makes all telesales operations possible AND support operations run smoothly.

Desvantagens:

When pulling a call recording in Five9, I do wish there was a way to adjust the speed of the recording and jump to timestamps in a more efficient way.

Aleesha
Customer Experience, EUA
Imobiliárias, 201–500 funcionários

Five9 is the Go-To in Call Center Software

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Five9 is awesome, I will forever be a fan of this call center program! Keep up the good work!

Vantagens:

Five9 provides the best ease of use I have seen in call center software. I love the monitoring features and ability to pull reports on all of my representatives. Another pro of Five9 is the reliability, this program almost never crashes!! Even when we are performing with full capacity, it never lets us down.

Desvantagens:

As with any program there is always room for improvement. When pulling reports in the program, sometimes the numbers seem to be skewed. I wish it had an explanation on how it computes the metrics.

há 6 anos

Hi Aleesha, thank you for taking the time post this excellent review. We’re very glad to hear that Five9 is working so well for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Matt
Sr. Software Developer, EUA
Manutenção predial, 51–200 funcionários

Five9 - A suite of tools to manage your call center

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very happy with Five9. It's allowed us to scale our internal call center

Vantagens:

Not only does the Five9 platform have great VOIP features, it also has a great set of manager tools to monitor and audit calls. The call center can run smoothly with its wide variety of utilities.

Desvantagens:

The manager application is still a java app. Its 2019, everything should be web-based.

há 5 anos

Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. It's great to hear that Five9 has helped scale your contact center and that our supervisor features are helping you track your performance. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Varejistas, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Not So Great, Pass if You Can

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It has not been a great one, but unfortunately my company requires its use. I am not satisfied with the overall functionality of the application and am highly disappointed in the call transferring capabilities.

Vantagens:

It is great that I can sign in fairly easily when first accessing the application, it loads quickly but that is about where the praises end.

Desvantagens:

The software is clunky, it is hard to find what you need when using it, even someone like me who has used it for a while now. The transferring feature almost never works, and connecting to microphones and headsets is almost beyond impossible when first logging in. I need to mess with the settings for a good five minutes before I am able to do anything.

Rob
WFM Phone Routing Coordinator, EUA
Varejistas, 501–1.000 funcionários

Five9 - Cloud Based Phone

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This was a very good, affordable option and has excellent reporting availability. It does not have great connectivity.

Vantagens:

The cost of this product is very inviting. The reporting is very extensive and takes some getting used to, but it's also very thorough. I was always able to find the reports I needed. Anyone can log into Five9 from anywhere b/c it's cloud based.

Desvantagens:

The phone quality was a bit lacking. There was a 2-3 second delay between patient answering and connecting to the agent. We lost quite a few prospects b/c of this. The program was VERY picky about the types of Java that were installed. You had to pay very close attention to this or it would not work.