15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Timesheets.com

Sobre Timesheets.com

Ele ajuda as empresas a reduzir custos e melhorar a eficiência por meio de um monitoramento de horas e despesas inovador e fácil de usar para cobrança e folha de pagamento.

Saiba mais sobre o Timesheets.com

Vantagens:

Easy integration with our accounting software.

Desvantagens:

A little confusing about making and or sending notifications to employees. Is it for my records or for their viewing.

Notas do Timesheets.com

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Timesheets.com tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 822 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Timesheets.com antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (822)

Danielle
Danielle
Project Coordinator/EIT, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great for tracking employees who work in the field! Easy to install and use on smart phones.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: GPS tracking, Accurate time keeping, Ability to look back and refer to jobs worked on.

Vantagens:

I really like the GPS tracking capability on timesheets.com. It helps to verify accuracy of where our guys clock in and out when they are in the field. It was very easy to install on their smart phones and they do not have any problems using it. It is very straight forward. Another great feature is the reports that can be downloaded - good for printing timesheets. Also, customer service is great! I've only worked with rep since we've been using the app (September, 2016), but she is very helpful in answering my questions. If she doesn't know the answer, she always gets back to me after researching it with her technical team.

Desvantagens:

We would like to use the Customer module of the app for our jobs, but our guys cannot assign a "Customer" to their day through the app. As a work around, we have utilized "Account Codes" and "Notes". The guys will chose the job name using an "Account Code" and in the "Notes", they will indicate the work that was done on that job for the day.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

For the purpose of payroll time entry, we used this great tool

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Because of Timesheets.com, I no longer have to manually log my time for my manager. My employer can get a precise account of the times I clock in and out of work thanks to this convenient feature. It's also useful for keeping tabs on vacation time and requests.

Vantagens:

The ability to save Timesheets as a PDF is a great feature. This system facilitates easy tracking of my work and provides solid data for reporting purposes. Because of its intuitive design, this website is very simple to teach others to use.

Desvantagens:

A more convenient timing would have been nice. For instance, while it's helpful to see how long I spent working in total, I'd like an actual clock that displays the times at which I began and concluded my shifts.

Jason
CFO, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários

Excellent Customer Service

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Great, their customer services is excellent.

Vantagens:

Customer Service was excellent, they are available within minutes to help you resolve any issue you may have. The Reps are extremely knowledgeable of the product.

Desvantagens:

Not fully intergrated with our current systems

Brittany
Admin, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Decent software

3,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

easy to use, pleasant to work with, easy pleasing website

Desvantagens:

i feel like i could do the same thing with another website, that was free.

manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Timesheets Great customer service

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I am able to call them and quickly get my questions answered. I am not on hold very long maybe a minute. They always get me squared away!

Vantagens:

I switched from Tsheets or now known as QuickBooks time because after QuickBooks bought them the customer support became horrible. Timesheets rocks in customer support and saved us money. This is why I switched.

Desvantagens:

As with all software there is a learning curve but not bad. I just called our rep and he gave me the tips to collect my reports.

Irma
Administrator, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Review of Timesheet

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Overall very efficient and excellent customer service skills was able to speak to several staff members

Vantagens:

Convenience, efficiency and able to print reports as needed. Spoke with [sensitive content hidden] and was very helpful.

Desvantagens:

Getting charge for $1 on the last day of the month even though we were not going to officially start 11.01.2023

Michele
Owner, Canadá
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários

Timesheets Review

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: excellent, money well spent so I can charge my clients accurately.

Vantagens:

very easy to use. Support is quick and helpful.

Desvantagens:

only the fact I am probably not using it to it's full capability.

Anna Ruth
OFFIICE ADMINISTRATOR, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Timesheets is a good alternative to other products

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: For the most part I am happy, but there are features I still do not know how to work and there are some things like the way the reports the hours but does not total each day and i cannot figure out how to see if ot was met. I found it once quite by accident.

Vantagens:

I like that it was fairly easy to use and the cost was reasonable And the support is very fast and effecient. Shout out to [sensitive content hidden] :)

Desvantagens:

Some of the admin features are confusing and many of the users still cannot figure it out. I wish there was a reminder feature I could set to auto send to the employees

Edwin
Managing Partner, Porto Rico
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

Ed Torres review

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: My overall experience with timesheets is very good

Vantagens:

I like most the timmers and time entry funcions

Desvantagens:

I did not like the changes done to the platform. I prefer the old one.

Barbara
CEO, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent Customer Support - again!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: called to find a path to delegating entry to someone else. [sensitive content hidden] couldn't find it, so we left the call and he pursued the answer. Emailed me with an easy fix 3 minutes later - AWESOME!

Vantagens:

There was an answer to my need - delegating time entry to an admin.

Desvantagens:

It wasn't easy to find the solution ourselves. Needed to call customer service - [sensitive content hidden] was great!

Desiree
Administrative Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Eliminated excessive paper handling

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's really revolutionized our client billing. I think we more accurately bill our clients and also more accurately detail the work performed. It is also nice to easily see how many billable hours we log in a day or week, helping us to become more efficient with our time. The biggest advantage for me is the huge reduction in paper. I once felt I was drowning in paper, now I can keep my project time, expenses and notes in one digital file. Goodby clutter!!

Vantagens:

We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us. That we can also assign notes to each time stamp keeps us better organized and enables us to recall exactly how our time was spent on each project entry, which we can then use to be more detailed in our client billing and showcase the value for time spent. Time entries can also be entered manually which is nice during times when interruptions are frequent. Time editing is also allowed.

Desvantagens:

I wish the time stamps included the ability to view the exact time you started and ended a timer, not just the accumulative time. On occasion I may forget to stop or pause a timer, leaving it running in the back ground. I may be aware I finished up around 5pm but with no starting time to review, it makes it difficult to estimate the actual time spent on an individual entry.

Jane
Bookkeeping Professional, EUA
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent app with excellent support

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Overall my experience has been great. The app is easy to use and the support is excellent. I've never had to wait for an answer, and that makes a big difference. The app doesn't slow down my laptop the way the QBO time app did. I'm very happy with the simplicity, ease of use, and very fast data upload to QBO for monthly billing that Timesheets offers. Its BETTER than the QBO app for all these reasons.

Vantagens:

I tested Timesheets about a year ago when I was very frustrated with the QBO time tracking, which was slowing down my computer. Timesheets was a huge relief. It is easy to use, fast to export to QBO billing, and the support has always been responsive and helpful. I also love that I can have timer open for several clients at a time, making it easy to pause a timer for one client to start a new timer for another (and easily switch between client timers during the day.)

Desvantagens:

At first the UI was not terrific, but they've released a new UI that's much nicer. It is still simple to use, but just nicer to look at with a larger font.

Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Customizable!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our onboarding to the product was a great experience. The Timesheets.com team made themselves very available to answer any/all of our questions, and took the time to understand our needs from the system before providing recommended solutions. Support for training new users of the system was great as well. Since I'm the admin, I figured that I would be the person responsible for training new users, but the Timesheets.com team offered to take care of that for me!

Vantagens:

I work at a non-profit and some of our funders require a number of employees to report where they are spending their work time. What's nice about Timesheets.com is that you can create departments in which employees can associate their time, but also projects as well. Employees are expected to dedicated specific amounts of time to certain initiatives each week and Timesheets.com allow employees to copy over hours week by week and adjust from those amounts. My employees love this feature. It saves them time from reinputting info in that stays constant week over week.

Desvantagens:

I did run into one bug while using the software, which Timesheets.com's tech team is working to resolve right now, but in general, for reporting, you can report on employee, by date range, by signed time and approved time. If signed electronically, the report show that the employee (named) and supervisor (named) electronically signed. But in the instance where an employee is also a supervisor or other employees, the report doesn't name them.

VP and Cofounder, EUA
Defesa e aeroespacial, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Fantastic and Flexible Timekeeping (and more) Tool for Small Businesses

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual (home grown Excel spreadsheets) that were prone to errors, typos, and unintentional formula changes.
2. Can be DCAA compliant for government and government contractor customers.
3. Saved us a ton of time each month when performing payroll and invoicing functions.

Vantagens:

Just about everything. We sampled five other timekeeping systems (four of which were higher priced) and nothing compared to Timesheets capabilities and flexibilities. We are a small engineering services company with a distributed work force. We were looking for a web-based tool that was able to track our time against multiple clients, projects, and codes within certain projects. We also wanted an easy to use interface for entering time on phones and tablets. Lastly, we were looking for a tool that could be DCAA compliant when required for certain customers/projects. Timesheets hit every criteria out of the park and then threw in bonus features like a company calendar, flexible reports, etc. Another outstanding feature is the ability to enter billing and pay rates based on specific customers, employees and/or projects. This feature alone has saved us multiple hours each month when running payroll and invoicing customers. The price point and features are unbelievable! It more than pays for itself each month. Although the tool is intuitive to use, they also provide online tutorials and unlimited tech support when needed. Did I mention that the customer support is actually helpful and competent? I have already referred several other small business owners to this platform.

Desvantagens:

I really have no negatives to highlight. I typically am a relatively harsh reviewer of products. This one doesn't warrant a single negative.

Serviços meio ambientais, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the team.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

Vantagens:

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.

Amy
HR & Operations Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Overall, Timesheets.com has been a great solution for our company.

Vantagens:

I like the fact that I can run any reports I need, based on whichever variables I choose. I also like that I can set cost and bill rates for each person, and for each project. That flexibility is important in a consulting environment.

Desvantagens:

I would really like the ability to copy profiles or create profile templates for setting up new users. It's tedious going through each new user profile to set all the parameters and permissions, when they are the same as many existing users. I would also like to be able to give supervisors access to view specific employees, even if they are not under their direct chain of command. Or for them to be able to view all hours entered for a specific project. (Often, the person managing a project is not necessarily the supervisor for all employees on the project. But they still need to see all hours entered for that project.)

Cynthia
Sr. Vice President of Human Resources, EUA
, 11–50 funcionários

Clocking in and Out

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Our company has used Timeclock.com since 2011 for both salary and hourly employees. We were able to merge the information/reports with the time clock to our payroll system.

Vantagens:

What makes the software so worthy is the simplicity for both the employee & employer to be able to track hours, notes, vacation and etc. One of the features I really like are the reports that are available. One additional bonus to having this software also includes the archived information on each employee for the hours worked while employed with the company.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing to dislike about this software because I feel that the options available make it so easy to setup a new employee.

Resposta do Timesheets.com

há 8 anos

Cyntha, We appreciate you taking time to review our product after all this time. Reviews definitely seem more relevant today than they might have a few years ago. Thanks again. Each review means a lot to us.

Stacey
Operations Manager, EUA
Seguros, 11–50 funcionários

Simple, Straight-Forward Product with Great Customer Service

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, Timesheets.com allows us to track our employees time in a simple, but effective format. And while they may not have all of the bells and whistles of some of the newer time clock software options out there, they do have unparalleled customer support. We have tried others and trust me the added features without the support only equal added headaches. We're glad we're using Timesheets.com.

Vantagens:

The customer service is top notch. The team does not make you feel like an idiot if you don't know simple tasks and they don't put you on hold for an hour if you have more complicated questions. You get straight-forward service whether that is assistance with a real person through the chat bot or more hand -holding service on the phone. Additionally the product itself is simple. While there isn't an app, it's very easy for the team to clock in and out and edit time as needed as well in the browser. They can enter their own PTO requests and I can view them individually or in the calendar mode to compare against who else will be out that day.

Desvantagens:

There is no app and it doesn't integrate directly with the payroll service.

Norma
Paralegal, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 11–50 funcionários

Perfect Product

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have used this produce for over a year and I have loved using it on my phone. I can clock in and out on my app and keep track of my time, vacation and holidays.

Vantagens:

This product is amazing. I love using it to track my time and PTO. I use the app so I can clock in and out right on my phone.

Desvantagens:

I like everything about this product. All available right on my phone.

Owner, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Frametechs

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Or use it to keep a record of all of my jobs I really like how I can break down the jobs per person and it allows me to know where I am financially in real time. Every time I have had a problem setting someone up or Working with the program I have been helped out by someone on the phone and they were very helpful. I do recommend it to everyone I work with

Vantagens:

It is very easy to use and when I need assistance I get it right away

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it can be difficult loading a new person on to the program

Resposta do Timesheets.com

há 7 anos

Thanks for the review, Michael. Actually we do have a simple solution for your problem with new hires! You have a feature enabled even though you're not using it, and hiding it from view will make the project time sheet the default login view. I will contact you offline to show you where to turn it off. That will solve your new hire training problem.

Adam
General Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I needed an inexpensive solution and their customer service won me over.

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I like that my employees are able to submit time off requests and I am notified quickly. It is overall easy to set-up more employees on the account, it does not take a large amount of steps or walk through. Timesheets has been a time friendly way for a small business operator as myself to create a solution.

Desvantagens:

I would like for Timesheets to integrate a standalone time-clock system to work with their software. I do not like the fact that my employees have to log into a computer to clock in. I would also like for the employees vacation/PTO time to have two separate columns, one that states what they currently have in the bank and one that shows what they have in the bank minus any approved time off requests. It is currently hard to track if the employee is accruing time off correctly compared to their pay-check stub.

Laurie
President, EUA
Redação e edição de texto, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Intuitive software that doesn't require a lot of instructions for me (or my staff) to use.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I complete payroll and track employee/contractor volumes by form reviewed.

Vantagens:

I like that there is always help when I do need it. Very problem-solving oriented support team! I have only positive experiences every time I have either a simple or complex question. They take the time to try and understand my business and the underlying goal that I'm trying to accomplish.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I don't love is that we use the supervisor feature so that our contractors can see their rates per piece - but that leaves me a little vulnerable. Since they are input as supervisors, they can also change the rates on me. I bet we are unique in requiring this feature for non-supervisors, however.

Jay
Director, Austrália
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

As a small business owner, to find a software source with fantastic support at a low cost is amazing

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: A system that works !

Vantagens:

The flexibility of its Report capabilities is outstanding. I can generate reports quickly and in multiple different ways to suit different projects & my own personal queries. Its easy for my staff to enter their Timesheets as they finish each project or at the end of each day. Being Cloud based it doesn't matter where I am, on what PC or Tablet I'm working from - it just simply all works & its all there ! What more needs to be said ! We love it.

Desvantagens:

Probably due to my own lack of understanding, but in when a Staff member leave & I archieve their data, some of those projects continue to be worked on, but the departed staffer's times aren't included unless you delve deeper to activate their times (which depends on you remembering the time period they worked to & from).

Kim
Owner, EUA
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Their chat support is wonderful. They respond quickly and helpful.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Allows me to track work done by my remote workers, process paychecks more quickly, and provide historical data on specific projects.

Vantagens:

The program is intuitive and offers what I need. There are a number of reports available and customizable in so many ways. The clock in and clock out buttons are conveniently placed. The time entry screen is compact and allows space for making long notes.

Desvantagens:

Setting up an employee is the only thing I have needed assistance with and this is only because I add an employee so rarely. There are lots of options available to cover virtually any setting you could want but it can seem be a little overwhelming.

Contabilidade, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Timesheets Timetracker

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Timesheets helps me to stay organized throughout my day. I like that this software is intuitive and user-friendly​. It makes life very easy for me by providing a simple to use platform for me to manage client project billing. I also like that I can view historical data so that I can stay accountable for my tasks and also to identify the projects that need to be managed more efficiently.

Desvantagens:

The only downside for me is that time tracking is still a very manual process and Timesheets does what it can to automate the process but there could be more automation features implemented.