15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Thinkific

O Thinkific é uma plataforma tudo-em-um que capacita especialistas e professores a criar e apresentar cursos em seu próprio site.

Saiba mais sobre o Thinkific

Vantagens:

Don't change the price, it's one of your best market differentiators. I switched to Thinkific for the Pro Growth plan which was the key difference for me from other providers like Matrix.

Desvantagens:

For the plan I am on it is a shame there certificate functionality is not available.

Notas do Thinkific

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Thinkific tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 180 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Thinkific antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (180)

Melissa
Melissa
Director of Training
E-Learning, 11–50 funcionários

It works for us!

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Dani
Dani
CEO, Chile
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best online course platform for those who are starting out.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Excellent, it has helped us get more clients and earn more money without having to set up a website from scratch.

Vantagens:

The number of options available and the affordable price.

Desvantagens:

Poor HTML editor. I hope they can improve this.

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Fills a gap in this space with enthusiasm!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Blackboard Course sites, Moodle, and Instructure Canvas are great products, but you have to invest in additional solutions to collect payments, etc. for selling the online courses. Thinkific does all this in 1 system with more options for site design than the big education players do. Some of the features could be more well-thought-out, but for a non-LMS company, it is incredibly easy to set up and allows you to design instructional sound materials.

Vantagens:

I liked that you could design the access portal, the courses, and the payment methods all in 1 interface without any needs for additional products. I particularly enjoy how easy it is to set the courses up if you have your curriculum designed.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was an option to be able to have access to all the course features without fees. We are a startup and just are not in a position to charge for courses yet, meaning this would be a huge investment for us that we are not willing to make. It would be great if you could get a 6month burn-in period to test and market before going live.

Soma
Founder and Lead Educator, Austrália
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo

Easy, Wholesome LMS for beginners and experts alike

5,0 há 4 dias Novo

Comentários: Positive primarily due to fantastic customer support and ease of use.

Vantagens:

I loved how versatile it was and their customer support was second to none. Also there was plenty of templates and training modules for absolute novices to set up their school easily. Integrations with other relevant apps and softwares made this very efficient LMS.

Desvantagens:

The price increases. I eventually couldn't continue as there was alternatives for better prices

A.
Managing Director, EUA
Think Tanks, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Not easy to use - don't spend money on this

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I am very disappointed and out $1800 to boot. They refuse to process a refund although after lots of attempts I was never able to publish a course. I tried and tried to get online help but it's hidden behind chat bots. If you do manage to get someone on the phone, you only get 15 minutes and they kick you off and you have to rebook more time! This could be the following day. So you can't get a cohesive amount of time to actually learn how to use the product. Only software experts or those willing to invest full time in figuring out this nuanced offering should bother. It is NOT easy to use as advertised. Far from it.

Vantagens:

No pros. Incredibly difficult to use and impossible to get human help.

Desvantagens:

This product is incredibly difficult to use. You don't realize it until you've already signed up and they won't process your refund. AVOID unless you want to devote full-time effort to figuring this coursework out. It's also very hard to reach a human being to get assistance.

Pamela
Pamela
President, EUA
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

This is where I have my courses

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Anytime I have a problem their tech support is great. And I haven't had any tech problems with the platform - my students are happy and use it easily.

Vantagens:

When I was researching all the different software for course hosting, I liked that this had a place to upload documents in the discussions. That might be really important for people teaching code or other products. Then I'm glad I choose this one because others take a % of income AND you have to wait longer for money.

Desvantagens:

The layout isn't as clean and modern as others - I'm hoping that will be updated at some point. It's a little ugly.

Keenan
Engineer, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo

Terrible Experience - DO NOT USE

1,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Absolutely terrible. They bait and switched me to take my initial month's fee. Let me launch my course, then deactivated my course without warning. Had to really look bad in front of my students and wasted a bunch of time and money. DO NOT USE!

Vantagens:

My experience getting onboarded onto the product looked great and was easy. I am getting ready to sell a digital course and Thinkific checked all the boxes. Setting up a course and landing page was simple enough on the free trial. Eventually, I upgraded to the paid version so that I could offer coupon codes as well.

Desvantagens:

I had everything ready to go on my course. All my content was uploaded and the landing page was set. I got ready to offer pre-sales for my course to gauge interest and check my pricing (which is a standard practice in the course world). I sent an email to my mailing list with the link to the course landing page and things started off well. A few people started to pre-order then... after an hour it just stopped. I started getting emails from people that the link to my course was broken. I tried to login into the site and I could not. Trying to recover my password didn't work. It was as if my site had been deleted with no notice. I tried to chat with support, but was directed to an AI bot that was useless and even though I was a paying customer, the phone support refused to help me because I could not login to my account. I had to send an email to someone which took several days to respond that apparently my account was suspended for "risk" whatever that means and that I would no longer be able to use the site. They could not explain what that meant and didn't seem to care.

Joane
CEO and Brand Strategist, Austrália
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A simple solution for course creators!

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: My overall experience was great with Thinkific and our students loved using the platform. The Admin side was pretty easy to navigate but I just wanted a bit more when it came to the design features.

Vantagens:

I liked the ease of Thinkific the most. It was super easy to upload videos, add files, write course curriculum and design a landing page for the course.

Desvantagens:

What I like least is the ability to make the sales page exactly how you want it... Thinkific (at the time when I used it) had a very limited design feature, so I was very restricted with the way everything looked. I also felt the pricing was bit high for what you get...these days there are all-in-one solution platforms that offers everything that Thinkific offers for much less than the monthly cost.

Joe
Joe
VP of Marketing & International Business Development, Tailândia
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

The Best Online Course Creator

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We started with an idea to help colleagues and turned it into a course. Thinkific allowed us to get our idea out of our heads and into reality, and a usable product people could buy & use.

Vantagens:

Thinkific made it easy to create & host our digital course for financial advisors. With any platform there is a learning curve at the beginning. Thinkific's support team was always quick to reply and help us learn the ropes.

Desvantagens:

I don't really have any complaints. It would be nice if the WYSIWYG editor were as good as Apple Pages, and turned out prettier text layouts in the templates. But, it's good enough.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Creative Lead, Canadá
Produção audivisual, 2–10 funcionários

Fun and Flexible Course Platform

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I found Thinkific to be very satisfying. I had everything I needed to launch a single course on the free plan (one free single course), but I was looking for a fully-integrate funnel solution, so I went with a competitor that had that feature. But this will be very good for most users.

Vantagens:

It is very easy to get up and running with Thinkific. The course templates are a breeze to edit; users can easily see how to add and edit content, and the presentation is slick and professional.

Desvantagens:

Thinkific does not have an integrated email marketing feature, but users can connect MailChimp, et al., with Zapier. The design templates look okay until the user starts to change fonts and adds more content, then they start to look like a Wordpress template. Not bad, but not slick.

Thomas
Director, Reino Unido
Mídia digital, 2–10 funcionários

Courses Done Right

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I created my first course with Thinkific. The admin dashboard is a low learning curve. You will be up and running in no time. It's improved over time.

Desvantagens:

More control to move blocks about would be nice. And more insight at sales dashboard.

Steph
Yoga Teacher, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Awful customer support, slow page load speed and terrible for SEO

2,0 ano passado

Comentários: I got the plus plan so that I have a "dedicated rep" who is almost always out of the office. Whenever I contact customer support because of a problem, which is several times a day, they "can't duplicate the issue" so they don't have a solution. The page load speed fails every test. When I contacted them for support on this issue, they recommend I have the site redesigned by a professional who could help with page load speed. I hired one of their "experts" to redesign the site, and her design does not look or feel any better than mine and also did not help with the page load speed so I'm out $40k for no reason.

Vantagens:

I like that it is easy to use, it's easy to upload your course material and publish your course.

Desvantagens:

My main issues with thinkific include very slow page load speed (which kills SEO rankings), dysfunction in the assignment feature (specifically, when clicking "next page" on the assignments, it takes you back to page 1 and you have to start all over), inability to edit a course landing page (my course has been published for 4 years and the URL is out in google so I don't want to recreate and for some reason we can no longer edit the page at all), and problems with user experience (students not being able to load a page, etc)

Korinne
Founder, Guernsey
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Customer Service Very Disappointing

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very frustrating! Not a customer-friendly service. While they are friendly and say they hope you are having a nice day, they do not answer questions (or apparently read email chains). There is no support for European customers I fed this back to them when I first signed up around 2 years ago and nothing has changed. I have given them all of the feed back given here but they do not take any action. Waiting at least a day for an answer is totally unacceptable. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response). It just seems as though they work at their convenience, not the customer's. And yet they are happy to take the subscriptions when they are not providing an adequate service.

Vantagens:

I was so excited to find this product and thought it would be ideal for my needs

Desvantagens:

The software is not user-friendly. I was hoping that it would be more straightforward and my staff have also commented that is it not user-friendly. There is nobody to call when you have a query and can only email. It takes them a day to get back to you. And we are based in the UK and with the time difference, we have to wait at least a day for an answer. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response). I sent a query on Monday asking how to do something and the reply said 'see instructions below' and there were no instructions there. In the same email, they asked me to confirm the email address (which I had emailed them on and they had clearly not tried this). I responded right away and just got an email asking how they could help me! (They clearly had not read the email chain). It is now 9pm at night on Tuesday and will be at least Wednesday afternoon with the time difference until I may get a reply and actually proceed.

Alex
Director, Reino Unido
E-Learning, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Only use if you never want to close account

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Ended very badly, we are having our reputation damaged

Vantagens:

Easy to set up. Seems reasonably priced

Desvantagens:

Only use if you never (and I mean never) want to close accountI have been trying to close our thinkific account for a year, it is impossible! It will let you downgrade to a free account but there you are stuck! You might think, that’s ok, they’re now charging you. Well, the problem is that every time you disable a course another one is reactivated. I have just had to refund a load of learners who have managed to sign up and pay for courses that we no longer run.. Not good for business!!!! There are other, better and more cost effective platforms out there.Impossible to speak to a person, Help pages are a joke

Dan
Dan
Senior Training Program Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good for small, basic needs

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Value for the money, attractive front end with little effort.

Vantagens:

The way Thinkific presents content, from landing page to course completion page, is beautiful and appealing to the user. There are ample ways to connect with the user through various integrations if desired. It's also useful that you can customize the branding and even your own site theme if you have the available resources to do so! After switching from a sub-par LMS, our users are more engaged and more excited about signing in to consume our courses.

Desvantagens:

Reporting leaves much to be desired - best count on using Zapier to pull data into a 3rd party for analyzing user progress and completion rates. It's also frustrating that I have to wait for some reports to be emailed to me after requesting them. Perhaps the most frustrating part is that the front-end is designed using Liquid, which is difficult for a novice with basic CSS / HTML knowledge to navigate in order to make small text changes across the site.

Valamere
Instructional Technology & Design Consultant, EUA
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Think Simple Online Course Creation

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

I like Thinkific because it offers a simplified way to create, market, and sell online courses all in one platform. Thinkific have many content creation resources to design multimedia online courses or trainings. For example, there's an intuitive drag and drop feature that allows you to create classes, videos, and other digital tools for content with easy placement onto the platform. What makes this platform unique is the Thinkific Academy that is full of resources to walk you through creating, marketing, and selling your content, especially if you are new to this concept. What is great about Thinkific is the ability to customize and brand your online platform using low code development.

Desvantagens:

Although the interface is simple with a basic look and the ability to use low code development to customize the layout, it does not offer flexibility in making changes to fit your brand. Also, if you are not skilled in frontend development the visual elements of the platform, you will have to pay for additional fees.

Katie
owner, EUA
Instituições religiosas, Profissional autônomo

Love it!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I got leads into students who enjoyed this platform. I really loved setting up courses and I think this is a great product.

Vantagens:

I really like how easy this system is; they have done a lot to make their platform easy to use. The free plan is good. Pro's: Easy to use & navigate Helpful tutorials Helpful webinars and manuals to help you get the most and market your courses Clean crisp look Responsive for mobile, tablet, and pc's

Desvantagens:

Pricing for me was the only con; I had purchased a lifetime subscription to another course building platform and decided to switch to that otherwise i'd still be using thinkific.

Enrrique
Enrrique
Instructor, Venezuela
Telecomunicações
Fonte da avaliação

Project your career by making your courses known on the net

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: An excellent way to place and sell your courses on the net, making you gain prestige in the online educational area.

Vantagens:

A very easy to use application that projects your career as an instructor and educator, you can sell the courses to students or companies, allowing you to take better advantage as it allows you to enlarge your professional profile, showing the courses you have done and who and how many have seen, making you notice in the professional area, it is quite complete and easy to use, with an attractive cost for the market.

Desvantagens:

I think they should improve a little the visual and design area, to make it more pleasing to the eye, allowing you to customize more each course and let your imagination fly to catch a larger audience, doing this would improve even more this excellent application.

Hansome
CEO, EUA
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo

Hansomekelly

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Covers literally all of my needs and services

Vantagens:

The different type of quizzes that I can offer

Desvantagens:

The growth package monthly payment per student

Monica
Monica
eLearning Strategist, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The best eLearning platform for beginners and experts

Vantagens:

I have produced more than 200 online courses and used several platforms. Thinkific is my favorite. I have three schools there. It's easy to use, clean design, and the upgrades are customer-centered.

Desvantagens:

I don't like the new admin organization. It's text heavy and not intuitive. I prefer simple headers like courses, users, admin, etc.

Rocky
Rocky
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team, Canadá
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

For the non-developer who wants to create great online courses - go with Thinkific

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's just a great piece of software to deploy an online course without having to rely on a expensive developer (like myself.)

Vantagens:

I deploy Thinkific to my clients who need to an online course, but don't have the expertise or resources to recruit someone with technology skills. It's really easy with a short learning curve. If building a website with drag/drop tools is easy to you - this is even easier. Their support is fantastic! Their response time is quick, their team is helpful, and their reply is always clear and coherent. I've spoken to them as both a user, and a developer - and they were always willing to find a way to help me solve things.

Desvantagens:

For the scenario of building a training program - Thinkific is great - no issues. If I had to say something, like anything - the only thing I can think of is, as a developer - I wish I can build add-ons to extend Thinkific's features. I'm probably in the 1% who wants it, which shows how much Thinkific really thought things

Shawn
support counsellor, Canadá
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Budget Friendly Software for developing your program

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall I am very happy with this software for my program and it's been a very helpful tool.

Vantagens:

I love that it is one of the most budget-friendly software that I know to create an online program on.

Desvantagens:

I do believe that the software has the potential to grow more and be a little bit more professional looking, I would recommend adding more features and better design options.

Abigail
Abigail
Consultant Digital Strategy & Customer Engagement, Quênia
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Thinkific is easy to use, the interface is friendly both for the administrator and for the users.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I get to sell my courses to students directly and receive a hire percentage than I would on Udemy and Skillshare.

Vantagens:

I needed to create online courses to sell directly to students rather than putting all my eggs in one basket... in this case 2 baskets; Udemy and Skillshare. I began looking for cheap or free LMS system, and after vetting my options I was down to two choices Thinkific and Teachable. Thinkific isn't as popular as Teachable so I was already partial, expecting less from it than Teachable. I was surprised that Thinkific was the better option. Thinkific is easy to use, intuitive and very user-friendly, they have lots of resources on how to create courses. I hit a snag in the video production phase of my courses and I was surprised when they reached out to me, I explained that I hadn't been online as I was still creating my course and they sent links to resources that would help. That was a biggy for me, as I really needed that. The staff and the software itself has been amazing.

Desvantagens:

Non really, at least for now. I'm on the free plan which has limited features, I'd need to upgrade to fully explore its capabilities but for now, I'm content

Emmani
Coach, EUA
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

Love it

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Love it so much- I take courses and make my own course

Vantagens:

Easy to use and explains everything very very well- the best platform I’ve used so far for my business

Desvantagens:

Nothing to complain about except not needing so many videos to split it up but to turn it into a pro makes it shorter and brings my clients attention back

Linda
Linda
CEO and Coach, Nova Zelândia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Best money for value for startups

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Easy to use and set up. I am not a tech person and I set up a whole online course in 3 days so pretty cool.

Vantagens:

There is a free function you can actually set up a whole program completely for free and they only charge a % of the sale. It’s perfect for start ups.

Desvantagens:

I found anything I don’t like so far. I am really happy with it.

Craig
Director, EUA
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Thinkific Has A Lot Going For It

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The look presented to students, and options for directing their learning process is thoughtful and creative. When I have a question that the help file can't answer, the live chat has been helpful a number of times.

Desvantagens:

Some options are "all or nothing", in other words, I can't customize to individuals as much as I might like.